[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Is it dangerous to cast a love spell?
>>
File: archie_predicts_2021.jpg (1.02 MB, 1000x1333)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
I love classic Archie. Especially when it predicts the future. Pic related.
>>
>>32180670
Is it dangerous to pray?
>>
>>32180670
>Is it dangerous to cast a love spell?
It depends.

Is it dangerous to shoot a gun?
It depends what your aiming at. It could be life-saving, life-ruining, or your next meal.
>>
>>32180758
not the same thing

no, it's not
>>
More info on love spells plox
>>
>>32181218
>or your next meal?
Do americans really?
>>
>>32181235
Your Honor, if you are what you eat; my client is an innocent man.
>>
>>32181225
You ever heard of a love spell that didn't have a stupid unintended consequence?
>>
>>32181299
No, everyone in this retarded thread is talking about American gun laws and 1980s Archie comics and anything but love spells.
>>
>>32181225
Bumpu
>>
>>32181327
That's all you need to know, the recipes are everywhere.
>>
>>32180750
Shit future, real classes are better
>>
How do you do a love spell
>>
>>32181872
This, how do you do a love spell?
>>
>>32181219
Explain the difference
>>
>>32180670
no because magic isn't real but if it was, it works off of existing attraction.
>>
I think it depends on if you are letting love guide a spell (that's good it will probably work), or if you are just like, "hurrr durrr make her love me" (that's cringe it probably will backfire).
>>
>>32180750
Based, got any more?
>>
>>32181235
What, hunt edible game with guns? Yeah, Americans really do this one.
>>
>>32181872
use your coom to charge a love sigil
>>
>>32184595
Where do you get a love sigil? How does your coom charge it.
>>
>>32180670
Listen up ya lil rascal
I like mine of destiny vanilla
Free of interference from magical trotters
Not prejudiced just 'ate em
Simple as
>>
bump
>>
Isn’t a love spell like mind control why would you want to preform the magical equivalent of date rape on someone you supposedly love.
>>
>>32189520
I'm pretty sure it works like hypnosis.
It only works if You believe it does.
Therefore a "love spell" does not affect the object of your love, it only affects and changes you, casting the "spell."
>>
>>32189520
>why would you want to preform the magical equivalent of date rape on someone you supposedly love.
Some people are selfish and don't necessarily love the other person either.
>>
>>32189520
See

>>32190061
>>32191171
It's a shcrodinger's scenario, either magick exist and you're a piece of shit for screwing with someone's free will, or magick doesn't work and you're still a piece of shit that thinks you deserve to have the person you cast a spell on because you wish to.
>>
Love spells are considered by some to be the occult equivalent to a date rape drug, and some of the ingredient can be considered to be a bio-hazard

they are nothing to be fucking with

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.