[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 098.jpg (49 KB, 640x362)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Sneed edition
>Can anyone project/shift/have an out of body experience?
Yes.

>Is it not just a vivid lucid dream?
No. A full successful astral projection/shift/oobe feels just as, and often even more real than the waking reality you're experiencing right now. The difference between this and even extremely vivid lucid dreams is absolutely huge.

>Does it have to be difficult and take me months/years to attain this ability?
No, it does not, the only barrier is your mind - both conscious and subconscious. If you think it's going to be difficult, it will. Many people can be successful within their first few tries.

>How come? And how is even this connected to astral travel?
There exists an infinite amount of realities with infinite "you's" into which you can focus your conscious awareness. Astral projection and other OOBEs are, in essence, the same thing - projecting your consciousness into the Astral Plane etc.

>Do I have to come back?
Not from shifting.
Yes from projecting, but also somewhat up for debate.

>Does this have anything to do with the teenager trend spreading on TikTok and in other places?
Yes and no. Kids latching onto an idea they may not even understand, pay them no attention.

>What is astral projection:
https://pastebin.com/HaEvpQBq
HOW TO PROJECT:
https://pastebin.com/7eDaEmWk

>What is reality shifting:
https://pastebin.com/k5mAzDvH
HOW TO SHIFT:
https://pastebin.com/7gUNfDRu

GATEWAY HEMISINC TAPES FLAC (VERY GOOD FOR EVERYTHING):
http://mgnet.me/eqx0dKa

John Kreiter AP and Shifting books:
https://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=CFED89C8F69F4A68AF3DAF85F210F414
https://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=CE44DD06395DDF32E4083EDF0D248717

Robert Monroe - Journeys out of The Body:
http://libgen.li/ads.php?md5=374d40df6a379ca6334ec6783621414f

Michael Raduga's 3-part seminar on attaining "The Phase":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQjAIlFZWWc [Embed]
search part 2 and 3 on YT

previous thread: >>32127265
>>
Based Sneed
Where are we shifting to anons?
>>
Its morbin time
>>
How does weed/psychadelics affect shifting/OOBE/manifestation?

>t. druggie
>>
>>32176452
>sneed edition
That was bound to go well
>>
i finally had a lucid dream where my coomee brain didn't take over immediately and i remembered about the projection methods

so i tried this trick where i spawn the door and affirm it as an exit into the astral. when jumped into it, it felt neither like a dream nor reality, just floating in a warm void. i tried to grant myself more vision, but nothing really happened until i woke up.

any tips on lucid dreams and projection?
>>
>>32176469
Somewhere comfy with no major distractions from my actual goals.
Where isn't as important to me as who and what is going to be waiting for me there.
>>
>>32176469
i want to shift to a dungeons and dragons setting and become a changeling
>>
>>32177476
Unfortunately I'm waiting for you there anon.
Wherever it is I'll be there.
My hunger never stops.
>>
what do you guys think of the alice in wonderland method?

>1. Make sure limbs aren’t touching when laying down.
>2. imagine this in 1st person
>3. Imagine that your sitting against a tree.
>4.imagine someone from your DR running past you and then you start running after them.
>5. The person in your DR falls into the a rabbit hole and you fall after them
>6. Visualize falling into your desired reality world
>7. You see a door with a white light around it and a key next to the door.
>8. Open the door with the key and you will be in your DR room.
>9. Your DR character will hold out their hand and ask “Are you ready?”
>10. You will take their hand and when you can feel it in yours you can open your eyes
>>
>>32177124
Apparently the weed type (indica?) that causes full body relaxation can make meditating a ton easier, good for stuff like projection and the state for shifting. There was a post on **reddit** where someone had success while high.
>>32177972
Seems overly complicated with all that visualization, and you would have to remember it while in the void, which is rather hard to do.
>>
>>32177972
I hate it a lot.
>>
Who is this poopy ass doopy making me sloopy oppy?
>>
>>32177972
Less is more.
>>
Trying to follow Raduga's method, and everytime I try to wake up a second time after the initial 6 hours I just go back to sleep.

Granted, it's really good sleep, but I can't seem to stick it on the 2nd waking. What can I do?
>>
File: reaper.jpg (21 KB, 400x300)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>32176452
when attempting this shit, i get random flashes of which like that just happen for no reason at random times
anyone know what the fuck this is?
>>
>>32181573
i get the same still no idea, sometimes the flash comes from my crown chakra too
>>
How do you control the vibrations?
I get emotional and start sobbing usually.
>>
>>32181573
Same happens to me and I would like to know.
>>
>>32177941
Trespassers will be turned into guinea pigs.
>>
>>32182793
You will start getting used to it and work around it, at first it was impossible for me to not start to tremble during the vibrations. With some time and more practice you will learn to remain calm during that phase, after that you are free to go.
>>
>>32183362
Thank you
>>
>>32176452
>Not from shifting
So I can stay there forever?
>>
>>32185526
Hard to say, since anyone who stayed forever obviously wouldn't be able to tell us.
>>
>>32177331
Your mind likely isn't trained enough to perceive the astral. Just keep trying until it is.
>>
>>32185566
What's the longest recorded time someone has managed to stay then? That you know of at least.
>>
>>32185590
I don't know of anyone who stayed more than one night "real" time.
But I wasn't really looking, since it's not my goal to stay for longer than that.
>>
>>32185526
Probably no but even within this silly field of larping this is something you can never prove because as, like >>32185566 says they wouldn’t be able to tell us.
This should let you know that any comments in the OP are entirely an opinion without any facts.
>>
>>32185526
Yes, same as manifesting, but on a more radical scale.
>>
>>32185590
You can stay there an entire lifetime.
>>
>>32186732
Do you reckon that's what the catatonic are doing?
>>
>>32176452
What other direct method can I use apart from pastebin?
>>
>>32186909
If you mean methods that aren’t listed there then apparently you can make up whatever you feel like and it will still work. Lol.
No really. This is what shifters believe.
>>
>>32187537
That's the idea.
Whatever you believe is real, is.
Problem is, you have a lifetime of conditioning to think otherwise, so even I'll admit there's limitations to work through.
>>
Anyone have any experience with communist spirits?
>>
File: 32523456.png (34 KB, 1003x695)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>32187698
Yes. But you didn't ask in the communist spirits and reality shifting general so I can't help you.
>>
>>32176452
After years of trying to get past the vibrational stage, I've managed to AP spontaneously without preparation. But it would be nice to induce it at will too, any advice?
>>
>>32187743
>years
Good lord
>>
>>32187750
Yeah conventional methods didn't work when I was trying to AP around 2017, so I just stopped caring and focused on meditation instead. Now I have had multiple projections this week alone.
>>
>>32176452
not necessarily aiming for AP, but I'm feeling my arms spontaneously twitching out of my body, and some light translations
i'm on the right track, right
>>
File: 1610290066666.jpg (63 KB, 498x635)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Can one astral project to mt olympus or asgard and see the gods?
>>
>>32186741
Maybe unwillingly they are. But if someone knows how to stay there a whole lifetime voluntarily, they know how to compress it to within one night in this world.
>>
>>32188888
Checked?
>>
>>32188914
That guys a fucking asshole
>>
>>32188878
Why would anyone ever want to live entire lifetimes every night though? Is it like sufferingmaxxing to get out of the reincarnation cycle or something?
>>
>>32188934
Imagine you could acquire a lifetime of knowledge every night
>>
>>32185590
I don't know the longest but this guy if I remember right was 7 years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iTkq8Is61I&t=0s
>>
>>32189263
That makes sense actually, and would make for quite the interesting life.
>>
>>32188934
Because you can control all the parameters to give yourself the best life possible.
>>
>>32189284
Really insightful, should help the shiftfags get a good point of reference.
>>
File: m2jam.png (5 KB, 255x196)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
Astral blindness?
>>
I Cant do it!
I have to take a break for a while, before attempting again.
>>
>>32188934
I would skillmaxx. Say for example living one entire lifetime of language learning and waking up knowing a language you were previously studying, completely fluent.
>>
>>32187537
>If you mean methods that aren’t listed there then apparently you can make up whatever you feel like and it will still work. Lol.
>No really. This is what shifters believe.
That isn't true. You're being deliberately stupid.
>>32187553
>Whatever you believe is real, is.
While that is simple to say, it isn't simple to subconsciously believe that, otherwise you would instantly be able to do it. SUBCONCIOUS belief is what moves mountains, shifts, and allows an OBE. That is why nearly all methods knowingly or unknowingly take place in a deep meditation where the subconscious mind is much more open to suggestion. This occurs in a deep meditation (can't feel your own body, feel floating) or right before you go to sleep and right when you wake up. (Phase).
>>
>>32176452
How long does it take to hemisync and remote view and shit?
>>
>>32187771
Glad you made it friend, I still have not.
>>
What a fuckin' circlejerk
>>
>>32191926
It takes 200 years to remote view and Hemi-sync can only be done with 200k worth of precision audio gear from 1970s as that was the era the tapes were recorded and the digital versions don’t work on the brain.
>and shit?
I imagine you do that all the time and have nappies.
>>
>>32194032
So why did the Monroe Institute release them as CDs?
>>
>>32194501
Money.
>>
>>32194501
Not in my reality they didn’t. But I do shift a lot.
>>
>>32194827
Do you choose to shift to realities like this one? How come? Also how does this reality compare to other ones?
>>
>>32188934
Learning, mostly.
I'd choose a comfy life where I can focus on studying whatever subject I desire under the best (and sexiest) experts I can come up with, not a life of suffering.
>>
>>32195248
I will personally hunt you across the myriad worlds and ruin your learning.however I am extremely hot so you’ll probably enjoy it.
>>
>>32195277
I have planned for that eventuality.
Fun fact, the Geneva Conventions do not apply in other realities.
>>
>>32195761
I planned for your planned eventuality
Fun fact is that facts don't matter when there aren't any.
>>
Guys you don’t really believe you can shift realities do you? I mean Sasquatch threads are ok, and stupid tulpa succubus threads are funny, and flat earth threads just make people seethe.
But this shit?
I mean really.
>>
>>32196650
If we were you would never know.
>>
>>32176452
I once commented but nobody ever answered. Last time i tried to project i got stuck and some woman tried to talk to me but i was never free to move, i am looking for answers.
>>
>>32177972
This is what happened to me once, i opened a door and a boar killed me
>>
>>32197040
I didn't get excited or anything, it was a she
>>
>>32196671
But you aren’t and you aren’t somewhere else so you must be a dead boar woman behind a door or a tiktoker
>>
>>32188934
>Is it like sufferingmaxxing to get out of the reincarnation cycle or something
Thats my goal. I think im getting better since now Im starting to wake up as another incarnation of me for 5min to a hour a day. Thats what I think it is? Or is it something different. Since some mornings I will wake up in a different body, or a similar body but different "realm".
>>
>be me
>find out AP can take years to learn
>up to 20 apparently
>mfw
>>
>>32198079
Haha, good man. Honestly seems like a more fruitful use of that talent, I mean what good is knowledge anyways if the real goal is ascension?
>>
>>32198371
Lol who the fuck said that?
>>
>>32199572
the internet.
I wanna view the past and if possible view events unfold. But alas I don’t think such a thing is possible for me.
>>
>>32199663
It's called the akashik records and I bet you sure can access it
>>
>>32199679
Well that’s very reassuring, how do I begin?
>>
>>32199702
I don't know exactly how to access it but it is an energetic imprint left by DNA in the ether of space that can be replaced. Just call on your guardian angel in the astral and ask em to teach you how
>>
>>32199721
>I don’t know
The rest of your statement is made up.
Just say you don’t know next time and leave it at that.
>>
>>32200053
I've only come in contact with it with the help of drugs cause I'm a hylic and it's the only way I can astral project. I don't know how a normal person would access it.
>>
File: 1584500019098.jpg (93 KB, 960x960)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
What happens if you look in the mirror during an OOBE?
>>
>>32201289
You should see whatever your astral form is! & also be able to change it
>>
>>32201305
Man I don't trust mirrors. Black ones are literally gateways for succubi to make me have wet dreams.
>>
>>32201319
AP to a Ross dress for less dressing room then, the mirrors there are well lit
>>
>>32198371
Bullshit. Unless I've been practicing since I was 1 year old, I had two OOBEs last week. You just have limiting beliefs and assume AP is a difficult thing to do, which is not.
>>
>>32201570
Ah ok. Well in that case, I’d like to view past events through history. Would you have any additional information on this?
>>
bump
>>
I feel like I'm both incredibly naturally gifted at this, yet doomed to failure. Why. This will kill me if it doesn't work, and I know that's going to keep it from working, so guess I'm dead.
>>
>>32204403
Well when you put it like that, setting yourself up for failure is a good way to not succeed.
Ask yourself why you're doomed to failure and resolve that before you attempt whatever you're trying to attempt. Don't be stupid, self sabotage this early and live with a lifetime of regrets.
>>
>>32204458
When I ask that question I suppose a flood of different explanations and justifications and anti-justifications flood out and start a war and I don't know what's right. I know it's wrong logically but rewiring my subconscious is proving difficult. It's like there's dualism inside me, I MUST and I WILL, but self doubt has been my enemy for my life.
>>
>>32204489
Sophia spoke with me, I'm sorry for bringing my negativity into the thread. We're all on the right path, just do what you know is right. We'll get there.
>>
Any good stories from your recent adventures AP anons?
>>
>>32204798
See you on the other side, anon. Maybe. It'd be neat, I guess.
>>
File: rad.jpg (738 KB, 2731x4096)
738 KB
738 KB JPG
>>32206429
I'd be delighted to meet anyone from here on the other side, while I don't agree with everyone we're all from the same place
>>
>>32176452
HOW TO PROJECT:
https://pastebin.com/7eDaEmWk
this doesnt work
>>
AHHHH, how do project bros?
I've been using the raduga method for 2 weeks with no results.
>>
>>32208361
You are going to have to switch something in the method to get this to work.
What bit are you failing at?
>>
>>32204403
>incredibly naturally gifted
But you can’t do it at all.
You aren’t incredibly naturally gifted. That’s your first mistake. Approach it differently and without this arrogance.
>>
>>32209740
Mainly the bit where you depart from your body, it's like i moved before i wake up each time I'm trying this.
>>
How do I shift into reality where I am a cute twink with a harem of milf mommies
>>
>>32209949
Exactly the same way you shift anywhere else.
>>
>>32209949
You can’t in all honesty. Ignore anyone who says otherwise and focus on your life.
Try some astral projection if you want.
>>
>>32210239
>You can’t
Why? Elaborate.
>>
>>32210402
There’s not an infinite number of realities that you can jump between.
You can never be a cuter twink with a harem of milf mommies.
The anons here ant to be able to do this. But they can’t. So they post here and get upset at other anons who try to focus on astral projection.
Reality shifting is a meme. If they could do it they wouldn’t be here.
>>
>>32210625
In concept, does reality shifting literally mean that you vanish from one reality and teleport to another or that your primary POV switches to another reality?
>>
had it happen once by accident i think bud woke me up to go share a smoke say be there in a min all the sudden i could not speak breath or move and i watched a copy of my self walk out that door with him come back in after the smoke and it came over and sat on me then i could move again wtf did my projection just steal my cig?
>>
>>32211059
The godlike astral projector
The insane reality shiftposter
And finally we come to the loser druggie.
>>
>>32210740
There is zero agreement among reality shifters on this.
>>
>>32210740
>your primary POV switches to another reality
This is what happens. Ignore the seething shill.
>>
>>32211416
No, it does not.
Makes no sense.
>>
>>32211416
Yes sure anon. Tell the other anon he can shift to a world where he is a twink with hot milfs. Everyone believes this. lol.
>>
>>32211653
It makes more sense than your body going with you.
>>32211738
Seethe, the more you shill against this the more people will become interested in it.
>>
>>32211925
Good, maybe one of them will make sense unlike you.
You don’t even know if this is a thing but you keep making stuff up about it. You are derailing and damaging peoples chances if it is. Kek.
>>
>>32212097
>It's not real!
>He says, despite all the testimonies to the contrary
>It can't be proven!
>He says, using the same metrics that can't prove AP either while refusing to try it himself
>I-it doesn't make sense!
>Can't explain why not
Just keep digging yourself in deeper, shill.
>>
>>32206813
Have you been meditating? I think it neglects to mention how important it is to gather energy to ease the process.
>>
>>32210625
>You can never be a cuter twink with a harem of milf mommies.
You can if you lucid dream
>>
File: 1592519232682.gif (1.73 MB, 480x270)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB GIF
shifting to comfy
>>
How long did it take you guys to learn how to do it?
>>
>>32212449
>Have you been meditating?
no i haven't and I'm kinda disappointed with myself in the world lately.
>>
>>32180637
Ignore the returning to sleep after 6 hours. Just make attempts whenever you wake up from a full sleep or a nap. Any return to conciousness can be used.
>>
>>32212158
There aren’t any reliable testimonies about reality shifting. Not one. This is the problem.
All stories and techniques posted here are really not good.
>>
Does anyone here know how to make a permanent move to another universe? One I'd specifically have in mind, and want to take someone with me to?
>>
>>32210625
>Reality shifting is a meme. If they could do it they wouldn’t be here.
Fallacy. Just because someone has a bit of experience in something (enough to know it's real) doesn't immediately make them a super expert who can do it with the click of their fingers.
>>32210740
You don't vanish from anywhere, it's like changing the channel on a radio. You are not your body, you are just switching the POV and controlling another body. Same logic applies to manifesting, but on a smaller scale.
>>32215483
>There aren’t any reliable testimonies about reality shifting. Not one. This is the problem.
What would you consider a "reliable" account? One that purely coincides with your myopic worldview?
>All stories and techniques posted here are really not good.
In what way?
>>
>>32216072
There are no reliable accounts of reality shifting. Astral projection and OOBE yes.
It’s not like a radio. You can’t do it obviously.
The same logic does not apply. You might like it to but it doesn’t. This is why you can’t do it. You are making it all up.
>>
>>32176469
I plan on shift to the world I cant mention by name else I violate GR 15. Got the script ready and all that jazz. 5 pages worth, fuck.
>>
>>32216101
>There are no reliable accounts of reality shifting.
https://www.reddit.com/r/NevilleGoddard/comments/hwx30o/orion_archive_personal_notes_i_was_quite/
Explain how a man can do to another reality, and travel in that reality to a place he has never been before, and then come back to this reality, visit that place, and in every detail is exactly the same. This is one account among many others.
>It’s not like a radio. You can’t do it obviously.
I have manifested exact things I have imagined using Neville Goddard's and Joseph Murphy's methods, and shifted twice, albeit only for a few minutes at a time.
> The same logic does not apply. You might like it to but it doesn’t. This is why you can’t do it. You are making it all up.
You keep nervously trying to push this narrative, cowering in fear. Anyone who has done these things before knows how real it is. Sucks for you being sour grapes, or a NPC who cannot visualize or meditate.
https://www.reddit.com/r/JosephMurphy/comments/f4n11d/why_i_call_it_the_lob_law_of_belief/
Maybe read the above link(s) and stop being so ignorant.
>>
>>32216105
What method are you using?
>>32215531
Look into permashifitng. Uses the same methods,
>get into void state (many ways to do this)
>visualize/use 5 senses to target reality
>???
>profit
>>
>>32216136
Law of attraction is different and I don’t believe Neville.
Stick to the law of attraction threads.
You haven’t shifted anywhere.
>>
>>32216166
And how does he bring someone with them by lying on his bed and imagining he’s there by staring at the darkness.
Lucid dream at best, sorry.
>>
>>32216136
>muh Reddit superhero Goddard
Not in the OP. Why don’t you add his unrelated outdated self-help books in there too and further mess everything up.
I’m not sure why this is even popular again.
>>
>>32177185
Next one will be Chuck edition.
>>
>>32216350
>Not in the OP. Why don’t you add his unrelated outdated self-help books in there too and further mess everything up.
I was demonstrating how the methods were similar, but I do think many of the things he writes about can be done much better and explained better by other Authors.
Neville advocated for the "State akin to Sleep" for manifestation which from his description is the exact same thing as "The Void" "The Phase" "Theta state" and whatever other names people are making for it today. I used this state to manifest things and to project.
>And how does he bring someone with them by lying on his bed and imagining he’s there by staring at the darkness.
This is a stupid question easily explainable if you read the links I posted.
>Lucid dream at best, sorry.
It isn't possible for your mind to know exactly what a place looks like down to the smallest detail without ever being physically being there.
>>
>>32216299
>says the person who has only recently been shitting up these threads
>>
>>32216392
Law of attraction is different.
Go to that thread.
Stop making up ever more complicated role playing game setups for your fake reality shifting.
>>
>>32216387
You don’t go there.
Astral projection and lucid dreaming don’t ever give you details you don’t know. When you are in that altered state of consciousness you fill in a lot of details but you can’t ever find out things you couldn’t normally. If there’s a document or book at a place you’ll never get what’s really written in it. Your mind will fill stuff in.
If you go to, for example, the Eiffel Tower in France in an astral projection state but you’ve never been there in real life it will feel very detailed as you’ve seen pictures and read about it before. You can fill in a lot of blanks and in the semi-asleep state you are in the brain fills in the rest.
You can’t actually go anywhere. The state is very interesting but that’s it. The limits are pretty clear.
>>
File: 1652996645665.jpg (212 KB, 600x800)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>
>>32218536
Stupid frog image.
Hmmm. disregarded.
>>
>>32218536
based. these threads really trigger them glowies
>>
>>32221108
What if glowies are the good guys?
Maybe they really are just trying to prevent some autistic vorefag from opening a portal and getting this reality invaded by an army of giant cannibalistic rapemonsters.
>>
File: 1640073449981.jpg (287 KB, 1158x1637)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>32221218
>THE AGE OF GLOWNOGGRY IS OVER
>THE TIME OF HUNGRY MONSTER GIRLS HAS COME!
>>
>>32221218
Then they're the bad guys for not letting us put this shithole timeline out of its misery.
>>
>>32216724
No, I don't think I will actually, considering you are the newfag to these threads.
>>32216738
In that guys reddit post he mentioned he had extensive experience Astral Projecting and Lucid dreaming before and it was nothing like those states. This has also been my experience.
Instead of writing another snarky ill-informed reply, if you are as good at projecting as you claim, it should be rather easy for you to shift, you visualize it the exact same way you do to separate from your body. Go ahead and do it, and when you see it's lucidity is no different to 'normal' reality, and completely different to either a lucid dream or a projection (assuming you actually have done either of these), you too can come back to this thread and tell everyone how dumb you used to be. Or you can sit around shitposting because you are afraid of hard work.
>>
>>32218536
True
>>
>>32216136
>Explain how a man can do to another reality, and travel in that reality to a place he has never been before, and then come back to this reality, visit that place, and in every detail is exactly the same.
How do I ensure that when I shift it's to a universe with every detail identical to this one, except what I specifically wanted changed?
>>
>Stupid frog image.
>Hmmm. disregarded.
Israeli shills
>>
So who has a picture of Severino “Sevy” Verna?
>>
>>32216166
Thank you for the advice. Any methods besides shifting though?
>>
>>32224843
No. Why would you ask in a thread about shifting if you don’t want to shift?
>>
>>32222394
The user in that post used an affirmation, which they mentally "say" in the void state. It may take one or many tries, it took that guy two weeks for his first one for example.
Another way of doing it is scripting, where you write something out, your desire. You don't even consciously have to remember it all either, as your subconscious will.
There is a lot more useful information on the subreddit for it, the wiki section they have, however ignore what they write about clones as it doesn't really matter, no idea why they seem to obsess over them.
>>32224843
I don't understand the question.
>>
>>32225565
That's because you never read what that anon asked.
He wants to move to another universe and take someone with him.
Your normal bullshit stare into the void shit isn't what he wants. He wants to physically teleport himself ands someone/something else into another reality.
>>
Recently lost my mom unexpectedly bros. Can AP help me heal and see her?
>>
>>32223808
>stupid name
>greentext
>propaganda
disregarded again.
>>
>>32226368
I hope so anon. Good luck trying. Many have claimed that they can find the dead again through this method. I'm not convinced myself but worth a try.
Might also be worth checking into some of Raymond Moody's work - he spent a lot of time involving mirror gazing in altered states to allow people to talk to dead relatives
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Moody
This apparently dates back to the ancient Greek Psychomanteum. Again, doesn't work for me but worth a shot.
>>
I've read a few stories of people living entire lives in lucid dreans. Could it be possible for me to live a new life every time I go to bed at night? Could I even live someone elses life?
>>
>>32228264
And or astral. Also can you permenantly leave this realm?
>>
File: 5lm7fki7g6551.png (769 KB, 640x792)
769 KB
769 KB PNG
>>32176469
>>
>>32188934
There's not a slice of evidence that anybody succeeded doing that ever but I'd absolutely like to have that skill: Every night another adventure bc why not?
>>
>>32228264
>>32228272
>Also can you permanently leave this realm?
Thats my goal, to leave here by will before "natural" death. Or if I die before I leave I will be trained enough to escape the reincarnation trap, if I am a soul in a body and not a being inside a sim pod. Since I had evidence for that before. I really have no idea what is going on, but I fear that it is not in good nature. But I want to escape.

Have you tried shifting, AP, LD yet anon?
>>
>>32230310
I just happened by this thread. I want to go to a reality where I'm a different person. I'm gonna start doing these methods and get ready to leave.
>>
File: 1648295205968.jpg (2.63 MB, 2560x1440)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB JPG
>>32230480
Godspeed anon. My goal is create "characters" and live through them in different realms. Im tired of the demiurge and friends circus show.
>>
What sort of monsters do you guys see in the astral?

I typically see Goblins and Mannequins, but once I saw this massive Cyclops that towered above the clouds
>>
>>32230624
>Cyclops
We should get the /nobody/ general to blind him
>>
new to ap stuff, tried doing it last night but couldn't get past vibrational stage. just have a few questions. first, is it normal if I only feel vibrations in my arms and the rest of the body is normal? this happened to me last night and I wasn't sure if I was doing it right. my other question is what are the limits to doing ap? can I go wherever I want, what ways can i move, flying, walking, etc., and how do I come back?
>>
File: 1437595854809.jpg (70 KB, 600x800)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
Guys, I did the letter, and I got visited by a spirit.
I really need some help as I'm unsure what is going on. I'm gonna write be big ass essay detailing what happened, details, and my thoughts as I'm kind of worried I attracted something that is not a succ.
This was on June 14th. Since then the spirit is always with me. There is very weak connection between me and the spirit. I know it's always with me as I can feel pressure at the top of my head always being there slightly moving down reaching to my right temple, when I noticed it I thought it was a hand patting me. And a week later a pressure around the perineum, and sometimes a slight pentation into my butt if I'm sitting down when I focus my awareness there (pls no laugh). Feeling is always there.

>>
>>32176452
I think I had an oobe while on dmt. It was a less than breakthrough dose, seeing typical crazy shapes, patterns, felt like i was going through my head like a filing cabinet.

Then all of a sudden everything shifted and I felt like I was at the bottom of the staircase in my house, which I was not even in at the time. I had a very clear, true to life looking vision of me simply walking up the steps and going to my room, before it cut away and the trip ended. It lacked any dmt visuals and felt oddly realistic, and It was like I could see outside of the house and inside of it at the same time.

anybody have similar experiences?
>>
are there any dangers to this? I remember hearing about people seeing spooky entities while projecting
>>
>>32234851
Read the pastebins. These things can't do anything to you if you don't let them. If they try something, ignore them or fight them off
>>
>>32235535
Thank god pastebins can’t do anything to me.
Sometimes I worry about their low quality content.
It can be terrifying sometimes, especially the raw text.
>>
new here
the jet taking off noise, that would happen to randomly, i always thought its some form of sleep paralysis. i mean its so fucking loud that my ears feel like about to burst. but it only happens when i sleep on the back. what do i after it? i always just wake up
>>
>>32191926
I'd been doing hypnosis for a year, self-hypnosis for a couple years, Goddard's LoA practices for about a year and had recently started working through Jung's Red Book...

Found the hemisync mega and had an oobe on the intro to focus 10 audio with shitty old audiotechnica headphones.

In my opinion the effectiveness is much less to do with the exact audio of the tapes, but more so with your own breathing and vocalization during the resonant tuning. The more accustomed you are to those practices the easier it comes.
>>
>>32232339
>I could see outside of the house and inside of it at the same time
Not with DMT but it reminds me of when I took 300mg each of DPH and DXM. It was toward the start of the trip and I was both floating about 100 ft above the house looking down with the roof off and walking through the hallway. It eventually progressed to talking with an eagle faced warrior guarding my door, the orange koala in the attic, and an old man selling bicycles under the carport, then creating planets/galaxies, and eventually a panick attack that I went to the ER for thinking I was having a heart attack... but yeah.

>through my head like a filing cabinet
Makes me think of LSA, like the body is a big server rack where you could just take out anger, sadness, happiness, etc and interchange them at will, but love was the foundation of it and couldn't be removed.
>>
>>32237056
Butthurt druggie
>but my love…
>>
I want to shift so I can experience youth forever. I don't want to age.
>>
>>32237101
Carry on ignoring your shadow, fren.
>>
>>32237463
You are more likely to do that.
>>
>>32234851
you are scarier than your realize, but don't get cocky though since it can bit you in the ass. But its only a downside if your prone to fearing, or get gaslighted easily.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.