[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1627374101838.jpg (294 KB, 1600x1067)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
Humans:
>God created animals for us to eat
Also humans:
>WAAAAA REPTILIANS ARE TORTURING AND EATING US! SOMEONE HELP US WAAAAAAAA!!!
If you eat meat then you should accept reptilians torturing and eating human children because god created us for them to consoom. Why are they not allowed to eat humans while humans are allowed to eat animals? Are we not taking advantage of less intelegant beings just like they are taking advantage of us?
>b-b-b-bbut they are invisible demons!
They are sentient beings. They are creatures and so are you. You cant play the meat game without being a part of it. They are above the food chain and you are below them. So eat your meat and deal with it.
>>
>>31846463
One evil doesn't justify another, I don't see the logic here.
>>
>>31846466
The logical statement is that meat eaters who have paranoia about the notion of humanity being a farmed species are hypocrites. I only imagine we farm ourselves so I can enjoy the turkey I just ate pretty contently
>>
File: 1652193817088.png (339 KB, 641x389)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
>>31846463

vegan here, how do I get off the ride?
>>
>>31846463
Demons are discredited as evil because in reality they are not. Without a demon on your soul, you have no conscience at all. The demon on my soul already explained to me when I was a child why I should not eat meat.
>>
>>31846491
Interesting, do we all have a personal demon in us who manage us?
>>
>>31846466
You’re focusing too much on the evil. The problem isn’t whether or not we are as evil as the evils we claim exist are, but rather that in viewing life through this lens, one becomes incapable of perching all the positivity around them. Instead of focusing on the potential evil, focus on the potential good
>>31846485
Just stop focusing on it, odds are you aren’t in any real physical danger at the moment, and when the time comes that you are, you’ll realize it’s more freeing than you think
>>
>>31846463
yeah but we don't torture and rape them until they're emotionally drained keeping them in rape dungeons. Animal farms are degenerate evil places tho and this attitude towards animals like they're some kind of a prop and not even alive with no feelings, intelligence or awareness, so you can do whatever to them is pretty fucked up. But then again, you might figure out from whom we got all these ideas and modern society
>>
File: 1649051904953.jpg (85 KB, 856x611)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>31846753
>yeah but we don't torture and rape them until they're emotionally drained keeping them in rape dungeons
>>
reptilians are a schizo meme
>>
File: xy1lymjyreo51.jpg (492 KB, 1358x1920)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>31846463
>I am a sissy fuck who doesn't accept life as it is
>so I hope for a supposed alien invasion that will be horrible to myself as well, but will prove me """right"""

Here's your Disney animals without human man bad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4oEM0W6mhM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTKSLk-zNpc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nt618BFl7Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0AOLKE4NQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bopr7hfGpKE

>inb4 we smart we should be responsible!!!!!
Ah yes now humans are superior and for being superior we should for some reason take care of the inferior creatures

Nature is nature, stop with fucking slave morality of "uuuh never do harm, never!!!", how the fuck do you want us to live without killing animals?

>but industry bad
Put the fault on the overpopulation then, that many animals need to be killed for that many humans that want to eat meat

>but be vegan
Vegan diet has a lot of problems, humans are omnivores, not herbivores: vitamin B12 deficiency, protein deficiency, intestinal problems, lack of essential aminoacids in vegan proteins, animal-based fat being much healthier than plant-based fat

It has to be this way, imagine the amount of effort just because some people can't accept nature as it is
>>
>>31846463
god didn't create anything god is the source of energy that gives us life, aliens created us an all the different animals an variations of life they can re-arange dna
>>
>>31846463
I'd eat reptilians and demons, too. What's your point?
>>
>>31847110
He’s trying to get consent to eat you, by having you agree with his warped view of ‘so you sow, so shall you reap’. Say NO. They cannot consume you without your consent, whether given through trickery or through genuine consent.
>>
>>31847167
Good bait catches mice
>>
>>31846463
God didn't create animals for us to eat. It wasn't until after the Flood that people were allowed to eat animals. That's over 1600 years (more than a QUARTER of history) that people were not allowed to eat meat.
>>
>less intelegant
>>
File: milk.jpg (217 KB, 1200x1203)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>31846463
Real Aryan diet is lacto-vegetarian.

if you eat meat or abstain from dairy you are not an Aryan.
>>
>>31846463
Animals don't have souls.
>>
>>31846463
If I were a reptlian I would eat/drink exclusively vegetarian/vegan humans, change my mind, graseaters are for consumption, it's that easy
>>
if animals could say "no" would it be illegal to kill them?
>>
>>31846463
I eat reptilians
>>
>>31848262
BBQ or fried
>>
>>31846463
Obey the laws of nature or die. I didn't make the rules. We are clearly in a fallen state or in a world created by the Demiurge or something like that.
>>
Eating only what God gives you makes eating meat karma neutral. Get fucked Satan. Better luck next time. Oh wait not really God always wins. We are worthy of meat if God gives it to us. Get fucked fags. God is good Christ is king holy holy holy is the lord. Self serving vegan narcissist hippy dork
>>
>>31846463
damn stupid, humanity is special to God, because he loves us, the reptilians are below us, we are the highest creation of God, they hate us that's why they eat us.
>>
>>31846463
I don't eat meat.

I don't even kill bugs anymore.

I only kill dragons.

Now arise and be like me, dragonslayer.
>>
Because we are the top of the food chain and this plane of existence is ours.
Reptilians are our pets, they just don't know it yet. People are generally off put when a pet eats it's master
>>
>>31849231
Godspeed brother dragonslayer.
>>
>>31846463
are you trying to outskizo the skizo?
>>
>>31846463

>Also humans:
>WAAAAA REPTILIANS ARE TORTURING AND EATING US! SOMEONE HELP US WAAAAAAAA!!!

also, anons after watching vid
WAAAAAAAA!!!

btw that vid cannot be even posted on /x/ anymore -its always "upload failed", so open link -click 1 image
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217636847/#q217636847

(pic is from REAL eagle morgue/National Eagle Repository)
>>
File: 1651902449421.jpg (103 KB, 850x850)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>31849512
>>31848959
>>31848859
>>31847783
>>31847573
>>31847110

how does someone's view of reality become so warped that they start to think, "I am more powerful than you, and this gives me the right to hurt you"?
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1637685567572.jpg (234 KB, 960x960)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>31849220
So god created reptilians to hate us? Why did god create a creature to suffer?
>>
>>31846463
I wouldn't be surprised if animals fought to survive me eating them and I accept and welcome their struggle. If I am fought and killed by a predator (or even prey in defense), I shall accept that in return, despite still fighting for my life.
This is the natural order.
>>
>>31852073
If a reptilian manifests in front of you and demands your child then you will offer him your child without hesitation because you know your place in the food hierarchy.
>>
>>31849220
Humanity's delusions of self-importance and arrogance will always entertain the superior lifeforms that humans have yet to meet
>>
>>31851248
Dude, they're reptiles. They're carnivores. (baka)
>>
>>31851248
We have to consume life to survive, same as any other animal, and we're adapted to eating meat. To deprive yourself of your natural food source would be harming an animal (yourself). It's not more moral to harm yourself to help something else out.

And you use that same logic to eat plants. You see them as lower forms of life, so you justify that you can eat them.
>>
File: 1559433436661.jpg (263 KB, 904x1086)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>31852198

You people must have some horrible blind spot to what's really going on here. Eating an animal in the wild is way different than raising one in captivity, torturing it its entire life, and then eating it. Here is a sample of the things that we do to the animals we eat:

>forcibly impregnate the female animals repeatedly
>keep them in crates so small they're unable to move
>castrate them
>genetically manipulate them to produce more meat, at the cost of giving them crippling physical deformities (e.g. chickens that can't even walk properly)
>cut off their ears/tails/other body parts
>forced them to eat food that is unsuitable for them their entire lives, making them unhealthy
>keep them cooped up in conditions so crowded they become vectors for zoonotic diseases that spread to humans too

it's utterly indefensible to anyone who isn't a complete monster, and only an abject idiot would eat the food that comes out of such a process.
>>
>>31852086
No, I'll defend my child. If it tricks me into giving up my child then fair play.
Play the game, don't hate the rules. It's just a bit of fun anyway.
>>
>>31852275
You've watched one of the vegan propaganda films and now think this is the standard among all animal farming, which it isn't.

It's like watching a video of crop farmers using pesticides/rodenticides, shooting birds and poisoning ground squirrels in their boroughs to protect their plants, and now saying "I could never eat crops because of how awful these practices are".

I buy a portion of a cow from a local butcher. I can see the cows in the pasture, grazing, laying down, chilling out on a comfy plot of land where they have no predators, get taken care of, and live lives better than most domestic pets get.

You can choose where you get your meat from. You don't have to support businesses that conduct what you think are bad practices.
>>
>>31852275
>>31852331
I raise my own chickens and cows, and I may also get some sheep. They're very well cared for and live pretty luxuriously.
>>
>>31846463
Great argument, I'm not even a vegan and I can say the the logic is spot on. If you are willing to eat you better be mentally prepared to be eaten. If you are willing to kill you better be mentally prepared to be killed.

It's foolish to think that you aren't "on the menu" but every other living creature is.

BUT, like this guy here says, I have no problem eating reptiles or demons either, in fact I wonder how they'd taste.
>>31847110

I'd imagine if they have something like "fat" it probably tastes amazing, eating them would probably inducing some kind of drug effect too.
>>
>>31852340
Good on you, I'm sure the animals are very happy and well-taken care of.
>>
>>31852198
>pic related humans rip open bats' rib cages while they're alive for tougher meat texture
It's just humans being bigoted against reptilians not wanting to be tortured and then killed. Really it's hypocrisy.
>>
>>31852402
That's just the Chinese being Chinese. They eat aborted baby fetuses, for god's sake.

No life wants to be killed and eaten, not even plants. It doesn't matter if you don't eat a bear, the bear would still want to eat you.
>>
We the subjects of our Anime-overlords are clear that cultured-meat/lab grown meat is the best and makes food free.

Also reptilians are just anime girls. Vore girls to be exact. And they’re perfect. Sometimes irl anime girl dragons.

Anyways, all is anime girls. No one has anything to fear. Hitler (a vegetarian) is an anime girl. Jews (most are vegetarians) are anime girls too.

God/the supreme love is all anime girls.
>>
>>31852402
>It's just humans being bigoted against reptilians not wanting to be tortured and then killed. Really it's hypocrisy.
I get what you're saying but don't compare the Chinese diet to the rest of the world, these people have a seriously fucked up culture, especially when it comes to food.

The conditions they keep animals in and the preparation methods show an extreme lack of empathy, almost as if sadism is a hardwired aspect of their diet lol.
>>
Hypocrisy is a myth, of course I would rather something bad happen to someone else. That would be like calling an enemy soldier a Hypocrit for shooting at me even though he doesn't like getting shot at. Calling out "Hypocrisy" is the dumbest version on moralfagging
>>
File: 85f3e696.jpg (67 KB, 800x640)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>31852504
So greys aren't hypocrites putting dead humans into torture cubes then leaving them there for thousands of years? Now we're getting somewhere for alien disclosure where we can all live in harmony. Nothing like a town square of free speech.
>>
>>31852058
A big galaxy with fuck all going on in it compared to the dense amount of life on earth is actually very strong evidence to us being favored. If we found out we were just one of many other planets with civilization that'd be much more conflicting.
>>
>>31847525
Words of an addict. A1 milk binds to your opioid receptors in the form of BCM7. Try going a week without milk. Nothing is of the old world anymore. Even gluten contain 10x more of negative substance compared to 100/200 years ago.
>>
>>31846839
OP isn’t saying be vegan, he’s saying that these kinds of cope arguments can also suggest that demons aren’t evil either, so if you’re going to eat meat, at least be consistent when discussing demons/archons/whatever you want to call them.

>protein deficiency
>lack of essential amino acids
I can’t speak to the other nutritional issues with veganism you mentioned, but both of these are very easy to deal with. Also, I’m not as familiar with b12 issues but on the surface, I don’t see what’s wrong with supplements for it.
>>
>>31846463
>>
It would be nice if everyone just stopped eating meat and this retarded cycle was broken already
>>
>>31846800
God this is so fucking sad.
>>
>>31852402
>speaks about humans
>shows chinese picture
>>
>>31846597
https://ezekiel333.com/the-daemon-of-socrates/
>>
>>31846463
Reptilians taste like chicken.
>>
>>31852542
How do you know earth is the only planet dense with life? What about the non-human inner earth races? You are trying to make sense of the real world with a 2000 year old outdated manual. Not to mention the catholics editing most of the bible and jesus being just another tammuz.
>>
>>31846463
I personally have no dog in the diet fights, but in terms of Abramic religions, the creation account specifies that humans were given every plant and seed-bearing plant as food. Meat doesn't really enter into the picture until after the Biblical fall, and even then with many restrictions. What's certain is that, historically speaking, the rates at which humans consumed mean spiked in the early 20th century and got a bump in the public consciousness when the USDA endorsed the original food pyramid. For meat eaters, a more healthy level of meat intake probably would be 2-3 times per week and in portions of less than 8 oz. Of course, every body is different, and some people may require higher or lower levels of animal proteins in their diets. And meatless diets have been demonstrated to be viable and healthful alternatives for those who choose to abstain from eating flesh. From a pragmatic standpoint, it's the rate of consumption of meat that has driven so many health and environmental problems, whereas meatless diets may be favored by some for moral or religious reasons (in addition to health reasons).
>>
>>31846902
Interesting theory. Consciousness is indeed the dreamer of All, but it's definitely possible that extraterrestrial lifeforms had a role to play in our creation.

Any evidence for this perspective of yours?
>>
>>31854042
UH BUH BUH BUH
shut up sodomite
>>
bump
>>
File: 1639440982502.jpg (107 KB, 840x1024)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>31846463
as above,so below.

its only natural to assume that as animals exist as our livestock, we exist as livestock and are helplessly toyed with by beings entirely beyond our understanding.
>>
File: 1578240326738.png (220 KB, 649x434)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>>31855476

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.