[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Image.jpg (1.79 MB, 3840x2160)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
How can I become a more spiritual and empathetic person? Is this the higher purpose for all people to reach? I think that hatred is a useless emotion and only causes suffering.
>>
File: 22103.jpg (224 KB, 1280x960)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>
>>31843689
A good place to start is to sit down, close your eyes and simply watch yourself - thoughts, feelings, impulses, cravings etc...

Simply be aware of yourself for a little bit each day like this and you may see a thread pop up eventually which you will understand how to pull at.
>>
>>31843689
Start by meditating.
>Is this the higher purpose for all people to reach?
Some are meant to be lost but spirituality and what is beyond it is the highest possible goal.
>>
ez. do some sort of hallucinogen, make sure to do your research on how to avoid a bad trip tho, go through an ego death your first time if you’re lucky, profit
>>
>>31843689
>>31828511
>>
>>31843689
You can't increase empathy, only illusion. Someone has to decide that you're worth anything or there won't be any true reciprocity.
>>
>>31843725
Garbage take. Everyone has an inner truth to discover, lost isn't a real state of mind.
>>
don't just throw away hateful energy, transmute it into something better for you and the people around you
>>
>>31849513
I should hope everyone surrounding me dies in same manner as witnessed per black fortune cookie.
>>
File: Tumblr_l_3624941317157.jpg (530 KB, 1280x1280)
530 KB
530 KB JPG
>>31843689
>How can I become...
By asking this question you're already on your way. I'm going to say what everyone else is saying and meditate. Attention to perspective and attitude will get you far given they are direct extensions of your consciousness. There will be ups and downs but you will always be growing and progressing so try not to bring yourself down when your perspective and attitude are in places you don't believe are correct.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.