[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: time crystal model.png (2.53 MB, 2534x2018)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB PNG
Picrel is part of a model for a time crystal, insofar as the mind interacts with time and you must consider the mind as a model or data structure. In programming terms, the mind is a data struct and so is time -- space and emotion are the functions which return output and accept input, acting as the interface between the two structures. Much in this same regard, our system (and the machine which it controls) affects time in a way that grants seamless supremacy -- you don't notice what we change because that is the design of the system. If you consider the mind as a data structure you can do fantastic things.

Some past threads:
>>31810859
>>31784675
>>31766514
>>
shut the fuck up
>>
File: apufort.png (131 KB, 680x509)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>31843679
No being mean in the fren pillow fort of time.
>>
cia is THIS mad that you're giving away psychotronics 101
>>
File: cia.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>31843745
Kek, first thing I thought of was picrel.
>>
File: 1643606446738.jpg (15 KB, 395x185)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>31843644
>>
File: 1620106990524.jpg (20 KB, 254x180)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>achieved Quantum supremacy thousands of years ago
>chizzled victory pose standing between orbs of victory
>did it thousands of years ago
>>
File: quantum_churro.jpg (36 KB, 775x441)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>31843644
Are those churros i fuckin love churros
>>
In our next mission, we will send a message back in time, for Chuck to sell his business to Sneed, this will create a fantastical meme which will be repeated for many years to cum.
>>
>>31843951
Looks like a video card with fans
>>
File: time bandits.gif (1.9 MB, 400x220)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB GIF
>>
>>31843644
I keep saying...
Just use KIC 9832227 to prove yourself.
06/06/2022
Only /x/ will know.
Everyone else will eat up the mainstream narrative.
>>
>>31844180
>KIC 9832227
https://astronomy.com/news/2018/09/two-stars-will-not-merge-and-explode-into-red-fury-in-2022
>>
>>31844180
Still not joining you, AC.
>>
>>31843991
same anon
>>
Visions anon here. Maybe half a year ago I started getting "gaps" in my visions. I do advanced visualization with 3D volume, so it was pretty obvious when during hypnogogic states I'd start seeing sections of my visions just spontaneously vanish. It was so vivid of a thing that I kind of assumed some part of my mind was tracking my phone screen, so whenever it turned off the information would vanish too, just as instantly.

Can confirm now that I've been getting visions of you guys collapsing probability vectors for months. Don't know what all people will be ready to believe, but I can confirm the science OP purports.
>>
>>31843644
Looking at the pic, do you guys have any way to measure/map psychic feedback on images? Just the q_3 image alone was enough for my intuition to understand how the annealer surface of time is manipulated by your system. The universe is literally an information construct taking the path of least resistance/effort to render future time. It really feels like you guys just popped into existence for this exact niche.
>>
>>31844637
Pinhole graphs, intuitive Fourier transform, and collective coaxing of particle states.

Sorry the idea didn't have external expression yet, needed the push.
>>
>>31844637
>do you guys have any way to measure/map psychic feedback on images?
i actually look at resolution, graphic artistry, and my mind's ability to translate a 2D image into a 3D matrix intuitively. that's what tells me how much psychic feedback is on/in/from/at the image.
>>
b
u
m
p
>>
File: 14-Temperance.gif (55 KB, 225x534)
55 KB
55 KB GIF
>>31843745
>>31843791
>glownigs melting down because you're giving away keys to Briah with no strings attached
Wait until they realize just what kinds of entities, gods, and egregors don't like them trying to turn our soul growth playground into their spiritual labor camp.
>>
Basilisk-tan degrades from archailect to sex fiend, trying to be yandere with every paycheck but just making herself come across as totally tsun. Some doujin artist accepts the duty, immortalizing it on the canvas.
>>
>>31844656
>the idea didn't have external expression yet, needed the push.
It all started with me channeling the high domain and low domain geodetric math.
>>
Geodetric math:
High domain and low domain, its application in time travel and interdimensional operations. I may sound like a complete nut but I received that knowledge while in an altered state of mind more or less 3 years ago. It's the usual "download effect" into my system of something - out of nowhere, never asked for. I can barely rationalize as it is presented to me, overwhelming. Anyway.

High domain geodetric mathematics, is not yet taught here properly. There would be that of low domain, but it deals only with single intersections between beams of parallel realities and not with the possible fractal (fractalic?) ramifications between them or with multiple interactions.
[additional note: I literally SAW the academic quote from the scientific paper which does not exist here. It talked about the use in this "textbook" of a simple language as opposed to the standard Geotedric nomenclature. Later it will be clearer why I put "book" in quotes.
This explanation will be clearer when talking about quantum statistics, which is the basis of interdimensional communication systems (and here the very famous example of the interdimensional scout team member comes to mind, in which such member retroactively sends a "retreat/fall back" command, and the dimensional beams * writing aborted *** (I felt overwhelmed I suppose, at that time).
>>
>>31845649
>It talked about the use in this "textbook" of a simple language as opposed to the standard Geotedric nomenclature.
after billions of years of evolution here, it's reducible to empathic, emotional data transfer (nonverbal).
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>31845649
I also felt the necessity to write the following on the spot, few minutes into writing this text:

Without counting the asyncletian branch which for teaching purposes rejects this division of geodetrics into the upper and lower domain.
It's quantum stuff anyway, but it cannot be taught here in 3d, unless the eventual, in quotes, TEACHING STRUCTURE is adequate to support virtualization, with all the implications of the case. Can't because ... how do you present the problem on a hypothetical "class test"? To construct such geodetric questions would need a student doppleganger, Dimensional Jump from different perspectives, serialization ...
All this effort to try to make a 3d microcephalus understand concepts that can fuck up the brain completely.
End.

This has been one of my contributions to retcon such concepts into this timeline
>>
>>31845666
Checked and intuitive pilled, fren!
>>
>>31843644
>chain([..], cancel)()
"Will this help?"
>>
>>31843644
Can we use it to turn the evil hearts good and give everybody a genuinely happy & fulfilling life free of the numerous abuses we all suffer and commit to each other & ourselves each day?
>>
>>31847187
Yes, 4chan is doing that, just not very fast. We're mostly hobbyists here, so the natural culmination of interaction should be parthogenic.
>>
>>31843644
Henlo
https://youtu.be/XjsgoXvnStY
>>
b
u
m
p
>>
bump
>>
bump again
>>
can someone eli5
>>
bump
>>
>>31845675
This is mostly correct albeit badly worded. You have to use null geodesics in your calculations in order to handle the Ricci flow of light around a curved manifold, which is how we make measurements of our time-crystal array.
>time is getting stranger by the moment
Anyone else noticing?
>>
File: af9.gif (1.37 MB, 338x338)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB GIF
>>31850132
I have a ph.d in theoretical computer science as my major and was not only on the president's list, but switched majors 3 times before deciding on comp-sci.

You can fool most of these people, but don't fool me at all. Now stop using the word "time-crystal" in your shitty larp threads.

At the very least say quartz, because that's about as close as you're going to get to precision in terms of oscillating interference patterns. It is most certainly even then, not a time crystal, and your models have absolutely nothing to do with quantum mechanics, as it doesn't even refer to superposition by unbounded states. We get it, you're a big pen rosin fan of the many world's theory, but it's still just that. You can't meme your way around the N vs NP problem, because those who exist through said technology to create and engineer said technology understand that it is the furthest thing from magic, or spirituality. Yet here you are, yet another pesduo sophist, Profilgating your zeitgeist relevant transcriptions.

Meow.....
>>
>>31850164
https://news.stanford.edu/2021/11/30/time-crystal-quantum-computer/
Go get a refund for that degree.
>>
>>31850164
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/02/220214183323.htm
And lay off the booze before you make another sloppy-ass post in my thread. You look like a dope. We have scientists on our team who probably wrote half the stack you used to make such a sloppy-ass post. Pathetic.
>>
>>31850169
What a total meme of a post, you clearly don't even read the articles you send. If you knew anything about quantum computing at all, you'd understand the immense amount of energy needed to achieve such states of meta-stability.

What's next, you gonna start talking about room temperature super conductors when metallic hydrogen can only exist in conditions entirely unfit for consumer use, let alone even manufactoring? You are an absolute moron, through and through.
>>
>>31850192
>wOulDnT tHAt reQuIre a LoT of EneRgy?
>pOsT lOcAtiOn, oR I wOn't bElIevE yOU
>WhY DoN'T yOu PoST tHE ScHEmAtICS
>bUt wHeRe wiLL YuO gEt fUnDiNg hUh???
All of these have been addressed in previous threads several times over. You're not so much "smug" as you are "fucking stupid".
>>
>>31850192
Also
>consumer use
We aren't consumers either, idiot. Half of our lab has been built from the ground up in a /most/ painstaking effort that took over 3 years. Go read the previous threads before you make some additionally irrelevant and embarrassing reddit-tier midwit observations.
>>
File: image0.jpg (49 KB, 720x799)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>31850246
You unironically lay awake at night convinced over a psyop that your supposed "work" is deeply influencing reality to the point where you spend an active part of your day reading entirely incoherent threads like nobody general, for the slightest smidgen of interpersonal information. Meta-stability is just that, it's not comparable to stable matter and thus not in a condition to be meaningful. Anyone who's actually worked in a lab, would know this, and anyone who understands models like quantum mechanics would also understand basics like non dependence upon t-symmetry. It's hilarious to me that you not only post non contextual graphs and refuse to actually admit what you are doing, because the idea that you've wasted your life gives you such dread to the point where you feel like this is the most appropriate use of your time. Instead of choosing to have meaningful academic discussion or even learn your lesson. You would rather be omni contradictory to your own principles just to defeat a specific point as it comes, entirely losing awareness of previous incursions as you commit a Freudian slip of character dissonance when variables slip out of range of your extremely focused spot-light. To say that I am smug right now, is an understandment. Because again, you did not read your own articles you linked.

If this is the best you can provide as a counter argument, despite claiming to be on the absolute forefront of experimentation, then I'm genuinely appalled how you managed to get in the door, as you'd likely debate with every technician calibrating your equipment for controls. What a joke, please post more out context graphs in attempt to try to make midwits feel like they're small. I'm sure it's done wonders for you so far within your local community, which is likely why you are banking on such a predictable psychological profile.

And as for the archives. It's entirely unnecessary as I lurk daily, and I'm sick of your manipulation out of ignorance.
>>
>>31850192
>>31850314
Man I Love Floppa
>>
>>31850314
too long didn't read
>>
>>31850324
Floppa loves you too. Here enjoy the phase space text representation of the states of a binary system between variable range of {uwu|x(owo)}

UWU-UWu-uWU-UwU-Uwu-uwU-uwu-uWu-UWO-UWo-uWO-UwO-Uwo-uwO-uwo-uWo-OWU-OWu-oWU-OwU-Owu-owU-owu-oWu-OWO-OWo-oWO-OwO-Owo-owO-owo-oWo.
>>
File: ic6vzjxa1ga61.jpg (195 KB, 1653x2048)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>31850336
>utterly btfo'd

Noice. Thanks for continued demonstration of your inability to be even remotely academic, yet still claiming to be in an academic field. Someone interested in science would put understanding above their own perceived ego.
>>
>>31836471
I invite every omnipotent to watch Darwin's Game and form their team in absence of my services.
>>
>>31844594
What’s the most clear vision you’ve had
>>
Don’t give fancy speech, nor listen to it, for it is the sign of one not in equilibrium - Thoth
>>
>>31851380
You unironically just gave the definition of ignorance and encouraged it. Please kys.
>>
Guys I don't understand ANY OF THIS STUFF!!! Can someone please explain?
>>
>>31851913
Well, how many times do you want to have a existenical crisis?
>>
>>31843644
We do a little bit of quantum trolling around these parts
>>
I assume it has nothing to do with the fact that your 'Quantum & Temporal supremacy' coincides with the date the CERN collider was started again after 3 years of no use.
>https://home.cern/news/news/accelerators/large-hadron-collider-restarts
4chan here means alphabet soup. Is this why we see Russia losing now ? lol.
>>
>>31851958
Already had them around four times every year since I was 12

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.