[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and a discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Fecalmancy, Cartomancy, Crying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Chink, Oracles, Asseomancy, Negromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed)

>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz (embed) (embed)

>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•Rustig on how to start with tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed)

•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA (embed) (embed)

>Useful tips before posting:
•If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
•Filter and ignore all tripfags.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Do not harass readers if your query is refused/skipped.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers. Same for vague queries.
•Making an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader, in particular, is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are starting and need to know what they are doing right or wrong.

Previous thread: >>31837143
>>
>>31842552
Can I use you for an experiment since you're seemingly desperate to know these answers?
>>
File: all-29b-foresight.jpg (250 KB, 672x936)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
Third time trying to post this

Every so often I feel an extreme sense of dejavu, and have a very clear memory of being in the same situation. For several seconds, up to a minute if I'm lucky I will know what is going to happen until reality diverges from my memory. I have had this all my life and it usually comes about in mundane situations but it has at rare times helped me evade danger or find prosperity.

What is it?
How can I focus it?
>>
AQ
Are things completely over between me and my crush?
>>
>>31842561
Again, I’m sorry for whatever happened to you that made you that way. Whoever is on the other side of that screen, I apologize, man.
>>
AQ
Is she stalking me online lmao
>>
>>31842581
Could be temporal lobe seizures.
>>
>>31842569
What’s the experiment?
>>
>>31842530
Should I do that?
>>
>>31842607
A divination technique. It's new.
>>
>>31842614
I feel like this is the setup to a joke.
>>
>>31842615
The feeling is mutual. <3
>>
>>31842601
>the hanged man
there's a possibility but it seems she has let you go
>>
>>31842552
Just make a fake MySpace account, show up at her work, knock on her door or sing a serenade
>>
>>31842622
Why would you do that? I didn’t say anything negative to you. I came here asking a serious question.
>>
AQ
Should I abandon the idea of trying to be with her?
>>
AQ

Is it better for me at this current stage in my life to seek some kind of support?
>>
>>31842624
>the hanged man
perfect card desu hahahah
>>
>>31842629
I mean, you kinda said my new thing wasn't real. So. You know. Harsh.
>>
What should I get rid of in order to to get a bachelor's degree abroad?
>>
>>31842628
It was stupid to try and get an actual answer here. Nevermind.
>>
AQ
Should I keep them as clients?
>>
AQ

What is M's feeling towards me?
>>
>>31842641
Some anon just told me I'm dying, maybe you better not know the answer
>>
Trading
>>
AQ: Am I possess? Had a dream about it last night.
>>
>>31842668
query
>>
>>31842734
Should I still get them that gift i had in mind? Would they like it? Or is now not the best of times?

You?
>>
>>31842734
U there anon?
>>
Can i trust her?
>>
>>31842747
yeah im here
>>31842773
mine is a love general for two days? starting lmk when u start
>>
>>31842792
Starting
>>
>>31842794
>>31842747
here's yours
Nine of cups heiro rx three of coins
They would like the gift a lot, even if it a little unusual. Seems like it would bring the two of you closer together.
>>
AQ
would i be happier with C or B?
>>
>>31842792
Six of cups
Three of pentacles
Ten of cups
King of wands

Very nice spread. It seems the two days regarding love will be great. The person you like has noticed you like them and you both treat this whole thing in a somewhat immature, innocent and childlike way (teenage love vibes). It seems this person will bring/brings you peace and love. All that's needed is for the two of you to give eachother space and let eachother do your own thing. Don't try to be clingy with them, they don't like that.
>>
AQ: What sort of person was I in my last life?
>>
>>31842825
Thx anon.
>>
File: birth.png (71 KB, 1200x1600)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
Anyone here doing readings? I just calculated one of these charts if that helps, no idea what it means or if it'd be of any help.
I'm just looking for insight into my future within this next year, any longer than that is cool too.
If you need additional info, ask away. The best I can do in return is send good vibes your way.
>>
>>31842852
trade again?
>>
>>31842857
Astrology is shot for the most part with a lot of people.

I'm a water sign and I'm the most fiery and merciless fuck I know. Off course I keep my cool most of the time and I'm very easygoing but I get enraged far too easily and I get to do things most people don't dare.

All of that stuff is more akin to a fire or air sign, also some stuff usually applies to people around me, not me specifically. It's a clutter of information that gets passed around without second thoughts, like all divination it takes a lot of time to be of any real use.
>>
>>31842890
Gotcha, thanks for letting me know. I just saw people posting initials for their names, and figured I could do that and add other finer details in one picture if that was something someone would need to do their preferred method of reading.
I feel what you're saying with divination taking a lot of time, I assume it's sort of like honing/developing a fine-tuned sense of intuition or something?
>>
>>31842890
Pisces sun?
>>
trading
>>
>>31842878
Sure. Query?
Mine is: whatever are that persons thoughts about me?
>>
>>31842946
query?
>>
>>31842954
>>31842951
love general for five days? starting
>>
Take divination with a pinch of salt, we're masters and commanders of our destiny anyway.

>>31842589
>Sun(Rx)
Most likely over, yes. But it's for the better, you may see it in due time.

>>31842608
>3 of Swords, 4 of Cups, 10 of Cups(Rx)
Really bad idea, but you'll do as you please and suit yourself.

>>31842633
>3 of Wands, Justice, King of Cups(Rx)
Get to know the full truth of everything that happened before making your mind. Seems like there are many loose ends and will leave you wanting closure later on.

For the most part, the cards don't speak too well of this relationship so eventually you'll have to move on.

>>31842635
>Devil(Rx), 3 of Cups(Rx), Hierophant(Rx)
Do you really need cards and a random stranger on the internet to explain your situation to you?

You'll be risking your mental health over whatever you're going through.

Yes, you should had seek help long ago.

>>31842638
Detachment and throwing things away are two different things. When I went to study abroad I just put anything important to me in a chest and everything else in a plastic box and left them at my grandma house in her attic. Gave the good clothes to charity and everything else was just there, either thrown out or whatever.

You just gotta detach from your old life and move on.

>>31842645
>Queen of Wands, 10 of Pents, World(Rx)
Sounds good now, may prove to be a bad choice later down the road. Can't say for sure tho, there is a lot of good vibes from the queen.

>>31842660
>4 of Swords, Page of Wands, Knight of Pents(Rx)
You seem to had fell from her good grace. She is very fond of the good memories with you but it's hard for them to see you two together.

It doesn't feel like a relationship ended, but this definitely changed from a good and loving relationship to a more mild and cold one.

>>31842677
>5 of Pents, 8 of Wands, 8 of Pents(Rx)
There is not much to say for sure on this. There are only two possible things radiating from this.

a. You're in fact possessed.
b. You're tired
>>
>>31842967
My query is
What does she feel about me? Starting aswell
>>
Aq
What changed in her personality?
>>
>>31842971
I know she likes me I know she knows I like her.
Can you say what does she want with me now?
>>
>>31842951
They like you a lot, they see you as someone with power and someone cheery who they can rely on when the going gets rough, and also as someone honest and truth worthy. Its good stuff anon.
emperor sun seven. of swords rx
>>
>>31842791
>Moon(Rx), Death, Judgement
Welp, shit.

It's kinda hard to make all of this shit up, you can trust her with stuff that really suits her and things that are important for her... she couldn't care less about her fellow people.

That's rought if true.

>>31842847
Hard to verify, but here goes nothing:
>Queen of Swords, Strenght(Rx), Chariot, Knight of Cups, Ace of Pents(Rx)
From the get go, you were a pretty strong minded person that carried themselves in a very brave and careless fashion.

You were not compensating or making pretenses for people to praise you, you were in fact very smart, cunning, loyal, reagal and brave yourself. But life wasn't always fair or easy on you.

You had to go through a lot of conflicts, you may even had survived war but this just made it the worse for your finances and it uneccesarily hardened you even more. People had trouble feeling warm around you but they liked you.

Stay away from war and learn to be warm to people in this life.
>>
>>31842967
page of wands
temperance
seven of swords
Looks like you are horny.
You will meet with someone you can talk, someone you can get comfortable with.
But be aware there are some hidden intentions.
You should just a little bit careful
>>
>>31843016
sox, may i get a general reading for the rest of this year?
>>
>>31843017
*you should be just a little bit careful
>>
>>31842971
>b. You're tired
Probably
Thanks.
>>
>>31842967
Five of pentacles
Seven of swords
Knight of cups
Two of wands

Interesting development.
I get a feel that the person you like might be trying to make you jealous by going after someone else. You'll feel like you have a rival but really it just seems they're playing with you emotionally to see how you'd react.
>>
>>31843017
>>31843033
>it just seems they're playing with you emotionally to see how you'd react.
I guess this states why he should be careful :D
>>
AQ
What kind of person my next gf would be like?
>>
>>31843045
So it seems.
>>
>>31842973
She thinks you're a shut in with a good sense of morals, even if you are a little unconventional. Basically someone who doesn't come out much, but still a good person nonetheless.
>>
>>31843061
>shut in
that little hurts :D but ok. thank you.
>>
>>31843033
>>31843017
trade again?
>>
>>31843086
Last one anon.
How will she feel the next time she sees me.
Yours?
>>
>>31843095
Do I currently know this person or not?
>>
>>31843016
next gf?
>>
>>31843095
starting
>>
>>31843086
>31843017 second one
Yes. Should I ask her out? For a concert?
Yours?
>>
>>31843122
Is this person someone from work or somewhere else?
>>
>>31843109
Eight of wands
Eight of cups
Queen of wands

I get the impression you either already know them or are about to meet then VERY soon. A queen of wands type person. Very well liked, sexy and bubbly.
>>
>>31843129
ok two spreads. starting.
>>
>>31842985
>2 of Wands(Rx), 5 of Wands, 10 of Swords, 6 of Wands, 9 of Cups(Rx)
Really tough read, you may ignore my reading and ask later if you please.

She doesn't know what she wasnts with you right now.

>>31843023
I really don't like generals, they're too vague and hard to make out but if you fancy one:
>King of Wands(Rx)
>Page of Cups
>Tower
>9 of Pents, King of Swords, Hanged Man
>Empress(Rx)
You're in for a wild ride with a lot of high points and very deep holes, most of them emotional but still a pretty charged year.

By the end of the year you may come to face some very hard truths, or you may be uncovering some hurtful things. This is the only stage in your reading that really need some kind of attention.

You'll feel utterly hurt and saddened, if you ever had to deal with depression you'll need all your wits to not fall back in into it. You're life will only get worse if you let depression sicken you.

Be strong, bless and digress.
>>
File: 11~2.jpg (82 KB, 670x618)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Aq
Aries male 22 A
Mental health general for the rest of May?
>>
>>31843137
damn, shit's fucked
yeah, depression has been my default state for a very long time and i'm not sure i'm out of it, thank you sox
>>
>>31843095
Lovers rx page of cups rx ace of wands
Seems like they won’t like what your putting out, which seems to be sex. The meeting will end in a sort of sour feeling, they think you’re immature
>>
>>31843016
You're good!
That's exactly what I thought.
Will she screw over her partners?
>>
>>31843137
Hello I'm this guy >>31843143 can you please answer that and if I'll have enough confidence to start dating again?
>>
AQ

>Does she come back? When?
>>
AQ
why did A (she) remove me from her ig followers?
>>
>>31843122
Yes you should don’t hold back!!
Ace of swords the moon four of coins rx
>>
>>31843129
I don't know if you active with your colleagues but it seems you will meet with her with your colleagues.
A friend of your friend. Probably you won't want to go but you will go :D
She is from somewhere else but you will meet her thanks to your work.
eight of wands
knight of wands rx
eight of cups

three of pentacles (this is so referring to other anons previous read.)
the world
the sun rx
>>
AQ: Who have a crush on me?
>>
Air query
Should I marry S? Or should I say no.
>>
>>31843137
>She doesn't know what she wasnts with you right now.
I reckoned. Thank you.
>>
>>31843178
This seems like it happens in the next five days or so? thanks
>>
Trading
>>
>>31843117
I have come to term with the fact that these kind of readings are useless, your next girlfriend will be whomever you choose to date next.

>>31843149
I don't trust psychiatry, psychology and mental health stuff completely. But I know some of the stuff they put our there it's factually true.

Depression is dangerous, it's no mere sadness or demotivation. Do what you feel best and get out from that state of mind.

>>31843157
I'm cutting on those readings. There seems to be something really off here and you should distance yourself from her if you don't want to get into retarded dramas.

>>31843161
>>31843143
>6 of Swords(Rx), Queen of Pents(Rx), The World(Rx), Lovers(Rx), 2 of Pents(Rx)
.... It's not about confidence really.

You seem to really be needing to accept and love yourself, this doesn't mean you won't see your flaws or your shortcomings but you wouldn't be bashing agaisnt yourself when you fuckup.

We all screw over at some point in our lives, sometimes we even fuckup on a daily basis and yet this doesn't take away from us or what we are.

Work on yourself. Doesn't look like you're ready for anything stable yet.... maybe give casual relationships and sex a shot.
>>
>>31843222
Last guy
Thank you. Been trying to not hate myself lately. Baby steps
>>
>>31843164
>High Priestess, Ace of Cups, Fool(Rx)
Because she wanted so. She holds herself really higher above you and she doesn't seem to see you in good eyes, this is one of those few times the fool might be her thinking you're actually insane.

In all honesty, who cares? Women that are addicted to social media are shallow and empty headed, they make these kind of stuff without thinking. It doesn't matter how irrational or retarded it may seem, they just do whatever they please and nobody can call them on their crap.
>>
You guys ever like read readers and their querents to see if they're bad or not or maybe just to see
>>
>>31842835
Tough as fuck to say it seems like both could make you very happy. You might as well choose at random because you're gonna suffer for the lack of the other one regardless.
>>
Aq
Will I be in a relationship ever again?
>>
AQ

If I had asked K.M to prom, would she have gone with me?
>>
AQ

Why did Manelle (female) ignore my text after saying she wanted to meet up?
>>
>>31843285
huh?
>>
>>31843285
All the time
>>
AQ
How can I reconnect with my crush?
>>
Who was I in my most recent past life?
>>
File: 1651029838930.png (14 KB, 445x570)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
Another anon asked this and I thought it was a very interesting question so I'll play copycat.

What kind of person was I in my last life?
>>
trading three cards? i want to know if the choice im about to make is good or bad for me
>>
>>31843312
i'll trade with you. why did manelle (female) ignore my text after she said she wanted to meet up and catch up?
>>
AQ
Is giving my crush space, until she texts me first the correct move?
>>
Trading
>>
>>31843312
What's your question?
>>
>>31843056
She'll be a person terrified of humilliation and betrayal. Of very weak force of will and poor intuition, but an extremely strong sense of morals and compassion. She'll be stubborn with her posessions and will have hoarding tendencies. This could be her downfall.
>>
Taking on 3 readings before heading out.

If I didn't answer your AQ already I'll skip it.

And just because I respect and like some of you I guess it's fair that I explain myself; sometimes you people ask stuff that doesn't really need divination or you querry on things that would imply some kind of important decission that may or may not bring big events in your life.

It's not fair that you blame a reader for you lack of instrospection when you make a bad choice in your life and things go down in flames. Divinaiton is very complex without adding even more and more variables to it.

So, cheer-up and have a good self talk with yourself sometime. That will answer a lot of stuff you have on your mind sometimes.
>>
>>31843339
Q?
>>
>>31843339
why did manelle (female) ignore my text after saying she wanted to meet up?
>>
>>31843306
35. Progress
Progress.
The Marquis of Kang made use of given horses.
They multiplied to a great number.
Every day they mated three times during the daytime.

Progressing by making effective use of opportunities.
(The Marquis let the horses he was given mate as often as possible, in order to have a lot of offspring.)

(Changing lines are not relevant here, as there are too many.)

Hexagram is changing to:
48. The Well
The well.
The town renews, the well is not renewed,
but there is no loss, and there is no gain.
Coming and going, drawing from the well.
Being dried-up completely,
or not yet having a well-rope,
or a jug that is stuck in the well,
means misfortune.

A resource. Usually it is constantly there, not changing when all else does, while its output remains constant. One draws from it again and again. It can become unavailable, though, by running out, or getting unreachable or blocked.
(A well was situated central to eight square pieces of land with different owners. It was used jointly by all these eight households.)

An auspicious person given to extravagant gestures. Now it is the opposite.
>>
>>31843339
I am arranging a meeting between my two groups of friends.
How will it go?
>>
>>31843339
What will tonight be like for me? I’m going to a party
Male
>>
>>31843314
starting
>>
>>31843339
Love general for the month of may please
Male 21 pisces
>>
>>31843348
i'm also female btw, she's an acquaintance
>>
>>31843339
What will the next girl I’ll be involved with be like?
>>
>>31843181
Nobody.

>>31843183
Gee anon that's too serious of a decission to leave up to the words of 4chan anons. But what I'm getting is pointing more towards a "no" if that's of any help.
>>
AQ
Am I hated by anyone? Who?
>>
>>31843314
three of swords, 8 of pentacles, justice

she might be hurting, working through something. im not sure if its something to do with you, but she has to work through it as best she can. Its a matter of whats right.

4 of swords - I dont think it has to do with you its something thats an outside influence thats affecting her. Hurting her.
>>
>>31843349
Thanks anon. Also yeah, calling me a gloomy cheapskate is rather accurate lol. I wonder who I'll be in my next life.
>>
>>31843339
Does she like me still?
>>
>>31843312
nine of cups rx, the lovers rx, king of cups, eight of swords, the chariot

it's not good for the situation because it will destroy a connection or relationship ( even though i feel like this has nothing to do with love but i can't feel out what it is youre making a decision about) but it's good for your personal progress and development in the longterm. tldr, shorterm bad because loss, longterm good because that loss will free you up for more gainz
>>
>>31843371
I love him but I'm afraid to have kids with him since he's into yoga and ayurveda bullshit. Don't want my kid to be poisoned with alternative medicine. I just want to know if I'm over exaggerating
>>
>>31843414
nigga you just answered your own question. if you have lifestyle choice differences it is NOT going to work. marriage is about building a stable foundation not about love.
>>
>>31843414
None of that stuff is particularly bad but the point of stiction would likely be vaccines but that unfortunately has become a mainstream thing.
>>
>>31843346
Huh? Wanna trade?

Outcome of this new kind of magick I got my hands on?

Reply with your querry.

>>31843348
>>31843359
>6 of Pents, Star, 10 of Wands
Seems like she's been really busy and you slip out of her mind... so when she remembers about you she feels uncomfortable to chat you up.

It happens to me sometimes too, it's a little akward to text or call someone 2 days after they reached out.

Try again tomorrow or the next day, you may querry again if she doesn't reply.

>>31843350
>7 of Pents, Knight of Wands, Magiccian(Rx)
Pretty well actually, nothing will come out as planned or as you may had wanted but you'll have fun nonetheless.

Enjoy being with your friends, you can't control everything.

>2 of Swords, Queen of Cups, Ace of Cups(Rx), 3 of Cups(Rx), 2 of Cups
That's a lot of cups really. Well, can't blame you really, nothing like being young and partying with your drunktarded friends.

Enjoy the night. You may get a couple phone numbers even, don't play with anyone's hearts tho, that's just bad Cassanova.
>>
>>31843437
>Enjoy the night. You may get a couple phone numbers even, don't play with anyone's hearts tho, that's just bad Cassanova.
ok thank you :D
>>
Is my friend cheating on his wife?
>>
trading

will this ruin my life?
>>
>>31843414
If you're so against alternative medecine it must be you're a vaxxie
You don't need to worry about him "poisoning" your children
Because you will have no children.
>>
>>31843449
yes
>>
>>31843453
24 hour general? starting lmk when u start
>>
>>31843453
>>31843462
Lol your Qs are the exact opposite
>>
>>31843458
Ah yes better feed your kids essential oils and give ayurveda powders full of metals and arsenic.
>>
>>31843391
You seem like a melancholic, lonely but sober and modest person that nobody seems to dislike. Thinking that somebody hates you is just you being paranoid.
>>
>>31843437
>Outcome of this new kind of magick I got my hands on?
The Moon
Knigh of Cups

You gonna work with some buried deep inside you, anon. You gonna grab these things from your subconscient. In short, this thing you have will make you look whitin yourself and with it comes a boost in your intuition.
What are you dealing with?

Query: Was my reading right about this test?
>>
>>31843459
Is it with MJ?
>>
File: 1649901559464.jpg (11 KB, 458x284)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>31843357
>Empress, Queen of Cups(Rx), Hermit(Rx), Ace of Wands, 3 of Cups
Not much worth mentioning, you're barely getting out of a lonely stage in your life. You'll get some nice flings going, flirting and even people that may like you but you don't seem very likely to reciprocate their feelings.

So, it's a good month, not the best for a relationship but fairly good.

Will be leaving soon, don't take divination as self fulfilled prophecies, we all can do whatever we please with our lives.... for the most part.
>>
>>31843339
When will I buy an apartment?
>>
>>31843453
Four of Cups Temperance Three ofcWands
No, it won’t change you life much honestly
>>
>>31843488
>Was Anon's reading right about this test?
>3 of Cups(Rx), 2 of Cups(Rx), 7 of Cups
Very interesting. It's rare to see a single suit talking out.

For the most part, no. You got a lot of good points going for you, but you seem to had missed on the bigger picture, much like a hopeful wish that you got it wrong but again, you didn't got it all wrong.

Weird but good reading.

And well, thanks for the reading. It's very old magick I studied when I was young and retarded so I never used it and moved on to something else, found it again after so many yreas and now I see the real power it holds.

Kinda funny how all of that plays out.
>>
AQ:
How do I escape the abyss of forgetfullness and work out whats worth remembering?
where does all the wasted time go?
>>
AQ
Am i being left or what is happening?
>>
>>31843474
I was writing a whole ass essay about how to proceed if you want a child as a vaccie but then again i asked myself "does she deserve that easy way out?" The answer is no, you don't.
So now go make peace with alternative medecine because all remaining doors are closed for you and only alt med can help you
>>
>>31843549
You need to push yourself to grow and you need to think more and be more conscious of the choices that you make, stay away from mundane stuff. Work on getting better foundations in life, stop waiting around for things to happen and try to master a skill.
>>
>>31843545
>For the most part, no. You got a lot of good points going for you, but you seem to had missed on the bigger picture, much like a hopeful wish that you got it wrong but again, you didn't got it all wrong.
Damnit, let me guess, I can pass but that in such a good position? That mean I can do even better.
Thanks, anon.

>And well, thanks for the reading. It's very old magick I studied when I was young and retarded so I never used it and moved on to something else, found it again after so many yreas and now I see the real power it holds.
You have more experience than me in magick, so tell me if I'm wrong, but I think the most important part of it is intention, followed by intuition.
>>
>>31843566
Yeah no. I rather believe in science.
>>
>>31843462
5 of pentacles
emperor
knight of swords

looks like it will be a tough day for you. whatever happens take responsibility or else someone is going for responsibility on you.
>>
>>31843485
Thank you :)
>>
trading

will that girl be okay in the end?
>>
AQ
Is the dream possible
>>
File: 1626904077718.jpg (24 KB, 460x385)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
AQ
what should i do to be, in a future, a very powerful person?
>>
>>31843571
So then what are you doing here anon?
>>
>>31843571
Good luck with your curse now
Let's see if science cam help you lololol
You better remember my words very well in the future.
>>
>>31843594
first thing I thought upon seeing the cards that I took was "be a raging opportunistic maniac that takes everything by force", but I seriously prefer to think that that was a bad reading. On the other hand, it sounds like sound advice given that most famous people have gotten so big in the first place by doing exactly those things.
>>
>>31843571
A piece of advice: whenever an alternative medicine treatment or health advice pops up, google "[Insert alt.medicine treatment here] ncbi"
This way I've discovered that some things you'd think are bullshit actually work, and that some others are as bullshit as they sound. For example, there's a bunch of yogi breathing techniques that have been proven to help with blood pressure and cardiovascular health overall. Incredible right?. It's fine to be skeptic, as long as you truly are: look for evidence no matter how ridiculous something sounds, because there might be legit scientific papers proving that somehow it fucking works.
>>
>>31843567
>stay away from mundane stuff
this is a mad struggle. Cultivating imagination is one of my main values and journeys in life, but over the last 6 months ive spend about 60 hours watching the tv series mad men, which is all classy and entertaining, but also completely trivial.

> try to master a skill.
wow thanks jordan peterson. This answer makes me think i didnt articulate the question well enough. Lets say you watch 50 movies in a year, and bookmark another 500 to watch later. Obviously your bookmarks are gonna grow faster than you can keep up with them. And like youll wanna return to some of the movies you already saw if you really liked them, so lets say you ssave 10 each year to rewatch but do you just forget about the rest? some of them were good, but eventually youll forget you even saw them... So how do you work out whats worth remembering? Same principle applies to everything... human interactions, books, music. you can only experience like less than 1% of it.

and limiting shit thats just anodyne entertainment, written by a committee, without a spark of imagination, thats easier said than done...
Even if you could live forever, and a nuclear holocaust wiped out everyone else in the human race, civilization would rebuid before u even got a chance to check everything out.

i guess i should just consult my cards
>>
May do massive readings in the afternoon, maybe I'll hang out with friends and forget. Whatever happens cheers, bless and digress everyone.

>>31843568
The most important part of magick is not being a numbnuts about it. Magick always works but you may not always get what you asked for, and for most people there is nothing worse than getting what you asked for anyway.

Asking for wisdom and being open to the changes God or Stan or Lilith or whatever your believe in may bring upon you it's more than enough to get ahead in life.
>>
>>31843545
Hey, anon
How does she feel about me?
Will contacting her next month bring me anything good?
(Yes, I know how horribly boring it is, but I would really enjoy your reading)
>>
>>31843624
Maybe
Maybe not
Read from the start, understand the bigger picture.
>>
Will I find new opportunities in the place I'm moving to?
>>
File: FLSvFHbVQAEg8rU.jpg (150 KB, 692x900)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
AQ
I'll keep it short and sweet.
I want to create a webcomic. How should I approach this project?
>>
>>31843638
>Lilith
Are you into her too ir it's just a coincidence?
>>
>>31843667
Add sex
>>
>>31843654
when you say moving i dont see moving so your in the same state i guess. anyways the tea leaves say your going to die. dont say if its because your being evicted or what but your going to die
>>
AQ
What kind of person I am?
>>
>>31843717
I bought a house.
Wanted to know if I will find new opportunities in that area.
>>
>>31843706
did you get 8 of pentacles? makes sense im still not good enough
>>
AQ
Is M guilty?
>>
trading
>>
>>31843584
trading this, its pretty serious
>>
>>31843810
Does she love me?
Starting
>>
AQ
Will the redhead girl, whom I see every other thursday, and I get together or physically involved?
>>
When am I going to leave this boring country?
>>
>>31843717
Can someone kindly elaborate on this, it is an alarming statement.
>>
>>31843823
art
fortune
prince of swords
magus

It's a mixed bag for her. It's kinda meh for her
>>
File: 1629920544020.jpg (7 KB, 480x360)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>31843855

it's a fucking troll on 4chan. it's one of the least alarming comments i've ever read in this cesspool
>>
>>31843810
You are chasing for a dream.
You are a hard working person but they don't trust you.
They wouldn't want to hop into same ship with you.
8 of Pents
7 of Cups
Hierophant
>>
File: 1651842887567.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1516)
3 MB
3 MB JPG
>>31843437
>>31843488>>31843823
>>31843802

AQ, anyone

When do I get a new job? What is it going to be like?
>>
>>31843884
because its just a dream, they see its impossible.
>>
>>31843849
the hanged man
never at this rate, you're gonna need to take some risks anon
>>
>>31843849
prince of swords
7 of wands
7 of cups

When you make a decision on where you want to go. Gotta get your shit together and stop dreaming
>>
AQ

>Does B hate me?
>>
Its a nice day and i will scry the clouds for a couple reads ask wueries if you want
>>
>>31843923
Am I being left out?
>>
>>31843923
What's my energy like at the moment?
>>
>>31843923
Does B hate me?
>>
>>31843923
Sex life this year
>>
>>31843888
Fortune
the moon
the star

Next moon cycle is when you should get a job
>>
>>31843923
would i have enough luck to do the thing i want the way i want?
>>
>>31843923
Will the redhead girl, whom I see every other thursday, and I get together or physically involved?
>>
File: TheLovers.jpg (32 KB, 300x518)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>31843923
Will she be mine?
>>
>>31843936
No but they may not like your lack of intiative that may be leaving you behind
>>
>>31843939
Swimming like a big fish but relaxed. You may need to find a school of fish to call your own.
>>
>>31843923
How does she feel about me?
Will contacting her lead to something cool?
Yes, I know how basic it sounds
>>
>>31843944
No but she may do nothing to leave if you try to reach out and connect but it looks too draining for you
>>
>>31843947
No but they are very mad and want to say/yell something to you. I feel anger pity
>>
>>31843947
I saw sompne holding anothers chedks together and yelling at them about something
>>
>>31843961
Penis sucked then snaped in two
A gladiator fights large scorpion
You may have an encounter with a scorpio
>>
Does my friend hate C?
>>
>>31843923
What exactly does he feel about me right now?
>>
>>31844015
I deserve it. I won’t even try to argue. If she needs to say something to me, all I ask is that she does it privately. I just want things to be able to be fixed when it comes to us. I never meant to stress her out like this.
>>
>>31843975
Body gibbed in pieces on the battlefield
Soldier wincing tears
Not enough luck, you can’t tely just on that.
You must have more then you will stand more of a chance
>>
>>31843923
Does he hate me?
>>
>>31843980
A clothed mahe reaches out his hand in desperation
The snowball is thrown it turns into a fish and begins to swim in the air away.
The mage tries to catch it from traveling in the opposite direcrion but still staying in place
You much grab and catch her make your move
Nothing is happening now

You will have to make a move soon or she will swim away and be much more difficult
Try to build bog dick confidence a large penid comes through a door
Its a chariot but there is a man piloting it behind
Even if you dont get her this Authentic feelong and dietction being drived by you will serve you greatly ebe. If you miss out bro trust
>>
AQ

How will I meet my next partner?
>>
>>31843999
Thanks! The last bit hits close to home
>>
>>31843986
Not yet, you must get advice from others. Give it time focus on the world you will be better off
>>
>>31843923
Where do I meet the woman who will love me for life? What does she look like?
>>
>>31844002
She doesnt really know what you enjoy and makes you happy
What adds light to your life. So she views you sad and reclusive :(
The fool has golden aura and happiness 8 of swords is not knowing
Hermit is sad and reclusive.
Try to just share and relate to things that make you happy bro
>>
>>31844148
thank you.
>>
>>31844015
>>31844027
Thank you
>>
>>31843923
Where i will meet my next gf? On internet or irl?
>>
>>31843923
Will I get together with her (LM)? Customer of mine
>>
>>31844023
I know you want a definite yes or no answer but pendulum says maybe.
Sorry i cant give yes or no for this
>>
>>31842971
>You just gotta detach from your old life and move on.

Do you mean detaching from bad habits and everything that goes against me on this path?
>>
>>31844053
Trying to fight and decide definitely on their romantic feelings for you
Lovers strength 5 of wands
>>
>>31843923
Is M guilty?
Will he get punished?
>>
>>31844060
You want to but eill likely not. But fare not for later years you will be in for a massive suprise thst will rock your world
Hold on buddy and hang in there
Judgement 10 of swords tower
>>
Will their company succeed?
>>
AQ
want to know about next gf
>>
Sorry guys good luck but i must leave i read your replies good luck
>>
Trading
>>
>>31843923
>How will I meet my next partner?
>>
aq
How i will meet my next gf?
>>
>>31844286
Did I make the right decision by cancelling on N(f) or could she have been the one?
>>
AQ

Should I give B the letter I wrote to ask her out?
>>
What is my connection with A' all about?
>>
>>31844106
Well looking forward. Not sure if I'm reading too much into her cues. Hope to strike the iron
>>
>>31843651
I know you're not that anon
And you don't see anything
Can't even tell something as obv as gender
>>
>>31844329
do it pussy, i triple dog dare you
>>
AQ
What makes me special in a good way?
>>
>>31844389
Chariot 2 of cups page of pentacles

These cards are so self explanatory. There is massive potential for a relationship here. You have to put effort forth but you should get what you want if you try. A very fulfilling and rewarding circumstance
>>
>>31844329
Can you draw? Maybe she will like it?
>>
>>31844428
Down to trade again?

She says she’s down to reschedule for Tuesday. I cancelled because my best friend and his fiancé are celebrating her birthday and I felt like I should be there. I feel like that was more important than a random girl I met on bumble.

Is she going to cancel on me or will I get another chance?
>>
Trading
Is he cheating (past or present)
>>
>>31844465
Starting
>>
>>31844475
He's my husband
>>
>>31844465
9 of cups, 8 of cups, 6 of wands

No, but they will also reappear at a time in your life when you’re caught up in your own personal doings. You’ll be focused on your own shit and not so worried about it anymore and they’ll reappear
>>
AQ
Will I ever be avenged for what they did to me?
>>
>>31844475
Well why aren't you replying smugface ?
Now that it's 100% my business are you trading or what? Or are you here just to stick your nose up anons' butts (,Qs)
>>
2023 reading?
>>
>>31844499
I'm in my twenties
And i will be conforting him in a matter of hours.
I generally don't ask about these things, but since i received occult messages a couple weeks ago and now he tells me he met his ex to tell her he was married and thats he should move on.
The messages were about cheating
But i don't associate occult message so easily to real life
>>
>>31844499
So i will be setting the "tone" of confrontation according to what i get from the trade and my own skills.
So far i only heard them (him and his ex) talking about me.
>>
>>31844537
You're not the one who's been suffering from pain in the vagina for the last year.
I will be running a full std test after this as well. I was a virgin before him.
You didn't stop to think that maybe i am trying to keep calm despite a lot of shit that could happen very soon : divorce and heatbreak, discovering hidden diseases ...
>>
>>31843923
When will we interact next?
>>
>>31844537
And you will definitely regret those words. But then again you are probably living in hell if you say them so carelessly.
>>
>>31843923
Will i be able to work at M after all?
>>
>>31844556
You're pitiful
Ever heard of the saying that only those at the top who are gracious enough to spread positivity. .the opposite is true, you are atthe bottom. You probably have nothing in this life.
>>
>>31844349
no, why?
>>31844363
eh, maybe I'd do it, but it'd be better to ask her in person, and give her the letter afterwards. I'm just unsure.
>>31844414
No, I just know how to write.
>>
>>31844570
Your words are nothing faggot
I will be going back to my life and sort things out while you stay here seething anf insulting because you're dying and you want evryone to die with you.
>>
AQ

Some insight into the situation between my father and boyfriend would be much appreciated. More than anything, I want my boyfriend to be accepted as part of the family. Any advice for me on how to handle my father would also be helpful.
>>
>>31844644
Your mum was absent in your life ?
Anyways, you and your bf have to force the change by marrying
>QoS rx, death, ten of cups
>>
Aq
What would happen if I told him how I felt about him?
>>
Occult AQ
Is the ritual going to work? if yes, when, and it's effect would be what is expected?

This ritual's completion values more than this incarnation. Don't care if I die, if it manifests, I will go laughing to the beyond.
>>
trading
>>
>>31844774
>Six of cups, ace of swords, eight of wands, six of swords
You are naive
The ritual will trigger defense mechanisms that will strike you very fast
It sounds bad, but it's not, it will actually help you move on from your pain.
>>
>>31844676
Thank you. My parents are divorced. On my mother's side, everyone is welcoming and glad that I've found a kind man. While on the other hand, my father has tainted the perspectives of his relatives and girlfriend into thinking I'm making the wrong move.

>>31844695
Gladly.
>>
>>31844794
The Blade: death, 2 of pents, 6 of pents

Putting it to the blade leads to change. Welcomed change

Keeping it: Queen of disks, prince of wands, 7 of swords

Keeping it leads to futility. it is ment for the blade

Would moving to Asheville or Portland be better for me?
>>
AQ

What are MCs feelings towards me, what kind of person does she think i am?
>>
>>31844821
The only dog I'll have intercourse with is Cheswick's aggressive border collie.
>>
Aq
Does he like someone else already?
>>
>>31844871
he has his sights on someone else but he is rational or stable about it. girl he likes is either not a good match for him or a good partner in general
>>
>>31844893
*he isn't rational or stable
>>
trading
>>
>>31844966
>>31844845
can you do this?
>>
>>31844973
yes.
mine is love general for this month
>>
aq
Does he like the other girl more?
>>
>>31844845
MC'S thoughts about you:
Two of Swords rx
The Magician
Queen of Wands rx
A person without doubts.
but in a bad way. "to have doubts you must first be able to think" kind of bad.
also thinks you have no backbone.
Sorry.

MC's feelings about you:
ace of swords rx
knight of cups rx
two of wands
probably considered you for a brief moment
but decided you are not worth.
has no feeling towards you.
>>
>>31844978
six of wands, knight of wands, wheel of fortune reversed.

general glimpse into the future is one of victory, you are riding towards your goal and what will help you is more passion/energy. in effect, the cards are telling you to keep fighting for it, the sign you need to look out for is reversal of times. good times follow bad times, bad times follow good times
>>
>>31845009
yo, that's a good read. thanks
>>
>>31845039
Im sorry but I am glad if its correct.

>>31845028
do you want to trade again? do you say should I pursue for that girl?
>>
trading
>>
>>31845056
ye sure, what is the path towards opening up her heart?
>>
>>31845074
starting
>>
>>31845056
The Hermit - Reversed, Ten of Swords - Reversed, Nine of Cups

The cards say you should pursue her, be more social and don't self-isolate. overthinking is your enemy, things will not end because of a few minor errors as long as you remain cheerful and sharing good vibes with not just her but with everyone around you.
>>
>>31845074
>opening her hearth
The Magician Rx
Queen of Cups
Ace of Swords
You have no control in this.
But only thing you can do is talking the truth and show her you can stand up for your feelings. Opposite to what you did so far.
I don't know if it is gonna work though its up to her.
>>
>>31844893
Ty, is it time to retreat?
Also what method are you using if I may ask?
>>
>>31845106
>The cards say you should pursue her, be more social and don't self-isolate
oh this is what I do :D
we are in a solid group of friends. I am in the right path then.
Thank you.
>>
>>31845126
ye, as the cards said, you are on the right path already

>>31845114
that's also another good read, she's the only one that somehow makes a coward out of me when i need to face her
>>
>>31845170
>that's also another good read
I started become a proper magician I guess :D
thank you.
>>
AQ
What will happen to me in the next half of 2022?
>>
AQ
what do they think Is the deal with me?
>>
Aq
How do i die
>ib4 sssshhh we aren't supposed to know that
>>
trading
>>
Who’s that person called that does bonereadings
>>
>>31845390
Bones
>>
AQ

We will talk again soon won’t we?
>>
>>31845390
Bonnabelle
>>
File: Pan.jpg (117 KB, 467x243)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>31845293
Dear unknown friend at last, truly, Faith, the 666, regeneration, 6 powered, the form figuratively God dies, choose positive creative 13, story of humanity degenerative, regeneration through choose good and life, regeneration through seed, humanity, God, upsets jealousy upsets marriage, choose insight "greased lightning" constructive stimulation, go with it, practical, you will be rewarded, business financial success, direction radiates difficulties, legal settlements, through elimination of chemical toxins in our body, organs of elimination, principle of love, lesson, balance of body, vibration of 11, Mercury, we communicate, high vibration, 11, organs of elimination, the kidneys, cooperation, may be recognized by someone, spotlight, through elimination maintain poisonous toxins, seventh, rules, kidneys, true magick, occurrence disappointed, Magick is the Mother and Father, in every persons right, Our Lady tell me valuable, the Woods, keep me Growing, use partnership Berserk Bear Native American, American Native peoples hidden reality knowledge, very free magick, I thank the Goddess, Emptier of Cauldrons, of sight Ancient, mechanical prayer strong Pagan, Gestures through hands, true, the theory God outside has been design, Justice and Death, the King's daughter is omniform of defence, Knight carry defined black Horse, lonely fortress into the cube Rose, cauldrons conspire together black, thy water thou Air, vulgar the card Pan, Solvent, the hidden stone, quotation the Voice Magick Sword, All Father the Woman Satisfied Holy Guardian, the Best Great God Pan, reinforcement of the Sword Holy Trinity of Venus and All Father Mercury.

Stichomancy Divination 5/14/22

**Only reading I'm doing, kidneys, solvent, process of elimination, chemicals be careful Anon,Peace**
>>
File: Capture.png (186 KB, 671x673)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
can anybody read my natal chart?
>>
Aq
Would he treat me well?
Would he hurt me emotionally?
>>
Air query
Next job
>>
aq

what will the remainder of the year hold for me.
>>
AQ

How will I meet my next GF?
>>
>>31842530
AQ
Will she ever see me as something more than her friend?
>>
Trading
>>
>>31845699
q
>>
AQ or Trade

What does my future in wealth look like?
>>
>>31845757
Is he a good person? Q?
>>
AQ

What does K think of me?
>>
>>31845794
the hermit
prince of swords

No, be wary of him

How do I find my people?
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (15 KB, 474x266)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
AQ
What are my psychic abilities, how strong are they, and how could I fine tune them more?
Also trading for it if someone wants/needs to
>>
>>31842530
AQ
what the fuck did i just pull off last month?
>>
I´ll do 1 card reads

need:

nickname
zodiac sign

AND AN HD RARE UNIQUE TENGEN UZUI PIC

if your questions lacks any of this i will just skip it

up for trades too , those will be 3 card ones
>>
File: 225056580.jpg (659 KB, 3840x2160)
659 KB
659 KB JPG
>>31845840
>>
>>31845840
Male
C
Sag

Next gf?
>>
>>31845840
Female
Jess

Pisces

Who will ask me out next?
>>
File: 1652566086913.jpg (483 KB, 1230x1000)
483 KB
483 KB JPG
Can anyone who's experienced help me confirm if the reading I did on myself is accurate.
>Context
So lately (past 2 weeks) my female crush has been a bit distant, we weren't in a relationship but we were very very close for a good period of time. It is worth noting, this person is in a relationship currently, although has stated mixed feelings about it. We left off on nothing but positive notes, and happiness. No fights, or drama, or emotion dumping. I last talked to her end of last week over text briefly, and she was talking in paragraphs so she wasn't giving disengaged answers. But I sent her a text 2 days later, she ignored. I waited a week and sent her one more asking how she is, and she ignored. So idk.
>Q1: Does X still have feelings for me?
Reversed two of swords

I take this card as it stating they are confused, anxious, and needs some space to figure things out, hence the distancing. She is in a state of emotional turmoil, and is withdrawing to take time to herself.
>Q2: If I give her space, could she come back to me
Reversed Hierophant

Not entirely sure, But I'm taking it as it could mean a few things. But I'm taking it as things need to change a bit to proceed, and I need to follow my own intentions and values. Giving her space is my decision, and I keep hearing people say I should shoot her a text. But last I did I felt I pushed her away a bit more, so what I feel is right is to give space for a while and MAYBE we will reconnect. While also working on myself, and regaining freedom over my mind, to come back better and think clearer about the situation.

I think this card goes with the reversed two nicely, and it is simply suggesting both of us need the time apart to heal, and process what we want and how we feel, before we come back to each other which is still very likely although not guaranteed at this point. While this card seems to indicate short term suffering with distance, it also means both of us regaining freedom to come back together stronger.
>>
>>31845840
Wanna trade?
>>
File: 1045045.png (2.64 MB, 2000x1419)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB PNG
>>31845840
Male
Scorpio
>will I develop clairvoyance this year? even a little?
>>
>>31845822
I'm sorry I was talking with my mom

Hermit rx 7 of pentacles

Gain self confidence and try working with others
>>
>>31845917
ofc your Q ?
>>
File: shill.jpg (112 KB, 324x640)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
tarot is something I love but keep struggling i hope someday soon i'm able to feel that i'm always right because i tend to feel that i am but at the same time i doubt about it :c
>>
>>31845958
Not really.

>>31845822
Thank you
I hope the person he read about is good. Hermit and page of swords don't scream bad to me
>>
>>31845884
9 of wands

multiple dudes kek

many of them tall and super horny for you
>>
>>31845938
7 of wands
nope
nope at all due to the many things going on in your life rn , draining you from precious life energy , sinking into anxiety and stress
>>
>>31845958
Yes or no question. They asked if he was a bad person. Now, if they had asked what his personality was like, I'd drawn more cards.
>>
>>31845984
Hot ty
>>
>>31845840
I'm trading.
>>
>>31846003
your Q buddy ?
>>
>>31845962
Male
Dg
Libra

Am I beginning a new cycle in life?

Your q
>>
File: 1650393548346.jpg (294 KB, 1300x1845)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>31846033
mine is:

Does wants to have something with me or not ? if so , what ? a relationship or wtf?

starting friendo
>>
>>31845999
Hey. Can I trade to see his true personality?
>>
>>31845840
Male
A
Pisces

>Will her and I fix things soon?
>>
>>31846010
Where am I at spiritually? You?
>>
>>31846058
general reading for the next week

let me know when you start
>>
File: peakpx (1).jpg (3.94 MB, 2560x1440)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB JPG
>>31845840
>TENGEN UZUI
male
Blake
Leo

If I had asked K.M to prom, would she have gone with me?
>>
>>31846072
I started
>>
File: 1206594.jpg (1.87 MB, 3840x2160)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB JPG
>>31845840
Male
Alec
Cancer

Is she into me?
>>
>>31846033
let me know when you are back anonsy , ill do other trade rn i got yours ready!
>>
>>31846037
The moon
Knight of cups
Ace of swords
Princess of cups

Yeah, the seem to like you. You could get a fling out of it, but make sure your emotions do not wind up clouding your decisions.
>>
>>31846078
k starting too
>>
>>31845840
male
oscar
Capricorn

W's feelings for me?
>>
>>31845840
Hey, it's nice to see you around. I'd trade but my deck is packed somewhere.

F
Moo
Cancer
Is this program worth investing in?
>>
>>31846033
the devil , 7 of pents, death

this screams a big fucking yes
letting go old and toxic ways to welcome a new start in your life where you have learned to accept yourself and to improve
>>
>>31846072
Moon 8 of cups Ace of swords

You will get important insights on a situation that has been developing for a long while. And you will end up finishing something. And you take your professional life more seriously than usual and others will appreciate that.
>>
>>31846101
pls change this pic, is ugly and disturbing as fuck lol

and dont worry , in fact ill do yours with a 3 card abra , i like you , you are cool , but pls dont post that pic ever again , gag reflex activated....
>>
>>31846058
NIIIIIIIIIIICE
4 OF WANDS, ACE OF PENTS, THE CHARIOT

you are in a great place papi
your hardwork has paid off, and is about to get better, you are becoming the very best version of yourself and this energy and change will start to take you to places amigo
be ready because new opportunities in all areas are just around the corner
>>
>>31846133
Thank you.

Want to trade again
>>
>>31846052
The aeon
Queen of swords
2 of swords

A free spirit but the mind is grounded. A need for independence and stability. A person with a sharp tongue and wit.

What are S' intentions towards me?
>>
File: 1651766095770.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1080)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>31846101
2 of swords, 5 of pents, queen of cups

definitely not amiga, you have lots of details missing in the big picture and it will bite you in the ass, leaving you cripple in some area of your life, for a good while , although i see you wont care much and just go for it lol , that queen of cups is you offished as fuck lol
>>
>>31846125
Haha ok. Sorry, I'm not into anime, hentai or whatever this board is for.

Better?
>>
>>31846139
of course papi

your q ?
>>
>>31846154
excellent! feedback would be appreciated as always!
>>
>>31846140
Starting

Thank you.

Hermit rx 8 of wands death

They seem romantic. I think they are getting encouraged by someone rn. It may take a little bit atm.. they ate doing other things

Want to trade more
>>
>>31846172
Do you want to trade tengen?
I want to learn her feelings towards me.
>>
>>31846153
Thank you. I'm self-taught for now and have developed a ton on my own. There's an aspect that I'm missing that would be taught here but I don't think it's worth the cost.

>>31846172
Of course, never can go without.
>>
>>31846159
What should I focus on spiritually?

You
>>
>>31846110
Sweet! Starting therapy was the right decision. Thank you!
>>
AQ
How will their business fair without me there?
>>
>>31846197
general love reading for the rest of this month
>>
File: Hecate_1922.jpg (28 KB, 220x607)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>31845835
Turn to again and again, the teacher again, must have tarot esoteric contemporary, modern tarot esoteric, of Moon, awakening in evocation Hekate, defined metamorphosis, astral medium, watcher revolving forms, Elemental belief vehicle, the Pagan defined hand grey, lover, Her bride, for which exploration Hekate, Magick, explain the deck, short list student, will bring forth desires.

Stichomancy Divination #2 5/14/22

**Short list, study the tarot; long term, study or practice being a medium, I have to go for now, Peace Anon...**
>>
>>31846187
sure sure amigo

mine

when and where will i meet my next gf ? kek
>>
>>31846230
Started
>>
File: HermesPatron.jpg (37 KB, 700x467)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>31845835
trade query-

Am I supposed to use the Bone that unexpectedly fell out of the tree for my project or should I toss it?
>>
>>31846249
starting too !
>>
>>31846253
>Bone that unexpectedly fell out of the tree
I know you're a greek God and whatever but you should stop smoking whatever you are smoking.

Bones don't fall from trees, do they?
>>
Trading
>>
>>31846230
2 of cups 4 of cups 5 of cups rx

You will succeed in flirting and you may think you will get rejected but you will not. Mostly you take time for you. But when you to go for girls any plan you have will work
>>
Aq
Does he hate me
>>
>>31846197
the magician , king of cups , the hanged man

you got the tools and the experience, mantain balance over choppy emotional waters and patience, grow and develop that patience, selfreflection about your emotions should be focused on too
>>
File: 1650392695654.jpg (75 KB, 608x1080)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>31846193
thank you very much abra
>>
File: HermesAthena.jpg (1.1 MB, 867x1007)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>31846268
Exactly why I saved it, and I never claim to be a God, honestly; however, Hermes is definitely the main figure of my Worship, and my HGA according to my personal divinations, Thank you Kindred Spirit.
>>
>>31846278
wanna trade more nigger?
>>
>>31846307
Thank you
>>
AQ
J
Should i tell L his portfolio is unprofessional or should i let him figure out himself
>>
>>31845835
>>31846253
The bone was meant to be. Keep it and use it well.
>>
>>31846187
still waiting for you anonsy
>>
>>31846326
Love general

You
>>
>>31846336
sorry starting now
>>
File: uzi 9mm.jpg (339 KB, 1432x2048)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>31845840
20 male leo cleitus
how could have i been better?
>>
>>31846237
>when and where will i meet my next gf ? kek
Ace of Cups
This month you will meet with your next gf.

Eight of Pentacles Rx
Two of Pentacles
The Star Rx
Will you go to a business trip soon?
or you will meet with her in a forced business vacation.
like a seminar week.
>>
>>31846343
will S and me start a relationship this year before june ends ? if not then will something happens between us ?

let me know when you start
>>
>>31846187
9 of swords, page of wands, 7 of cups

she has too much going on in her life right now , a lot buddy , yet she finds herself feeling a slight start of something called love, lust, interest, harmony and even joy when thinking about you , which surprises her greatly
>>
>>31846387
kek this is interesting , wanna trade more ?
>>
>>31846393
Starting
>>
>>31846451
Yes.
Is she aware my interest towards her?
Is she happy about it?
>>
>>31846393
Page of wands Temperance 2 of cups

It is either a romance or lead up to one. Be a trust worthy man so she will trust you more. She trusts you already.
>>
>>31846484
mine is

this next gf

have i met her already or not ? if so , is it at the gym ? or is it F.S.?
how will she be physically and in personality ?
>>31846473
starting too anon
>>
>>31846484
>interest towards her?
I am in love actually.
>>
Trading
>>
>>31846498
>have i met her already or not ? if so , is it at the gym ? or is it F.S.?
Eight of Wands
Seven of Swords
Page of Swords
You know her and probably she already making plans to get you.

Four of Pentacles rx
Seven of Swords
she is at the F.S.
>>
>>31846314
Who worships the fag gods. Bones mean death worship a real god
>>
Trading
>>
>>31846507
Q?
Mine is General love
>>
>>31846527
fs is a person lol
>>
>>31846549
oh its better :D
>>
>>31846543
I’m wondering if I should try to fix this relationship or just let it go. Starting yours
>>
>>31846543
If I start full time work can i expect it to lead me to becoming more mature?

Starting when u do.
>>
>>31846558
>>31846566
Starting
>>
>>31846484
6 of swords, 4 of cups, queen of pents,

she is not , buuut she does sense, and appreciate and cherish the generosity you display for/towards her

7 of swords, 8 of swords , 4 of swords

not that she is not happy about it , but she is super busy and worried about a thousand things at the same time , so this keeps her distracted BUT the little time she realizes it , she does enjoy it
>>
>>31846539
Q?
Mine is: what does the woman I have in mind look for in a partner?
>>
>>31846556
so its F.S. ? kek

nevermind wanna trade more ?
>>
>>31846543
Did yours w the next month in mind
7 cups rx, 10 swords, high priestess
You might have a few options right now or will come across multiple options which really has the ability to cloud your judgment, if you don’t think clearly this will end up being pretty negative for you. Using your intuition and listening to your gut is going to the best thing you can do regarding love for the next month.
>>
>>31846575
Aah I want to make her happy.
Thank you.
>>
File: AthenaPrayer.jpg (91 KB, 360x640)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>31846535
Oh thanks, I didn't know bones equated with Death, also my project has to do with Death; "fag gods", you know why people use slang like that right? You can look it up, no need for me to explain. Thanks again Anon, so helpful.
>>
>>31846611
can we trade hermes anon ?
>>
>>31846558
Ace of swords Two of cups Six of coins

It looks like you should fix it you both seem to have grown together and love each other.

Eight of wands ten of coins four of coins

You need to reach out more then what your doing and never let go

>>31846566
Rev strength six of wands Ten of swords

No you'll hate it and blame everyone for your failures

Ace of cups The lovers six of coins

You'll find a love interest that'd would be your new partner so I would get a job just for that
>>
>>31845840
M
Shoney
Capricorn
Will I work with her (JW) and will it lead to a relationship with her and or work and educational opportunities within the short term
>>
>>31846574
Queen of pentacles
5 of cups
Two of pentacles
The star.

Interesting progression.
I get the feeling you're either into someone or in a relationship with someone. The relationship will end/ you will be turned down. It will be sad for you but you will be able to manage quite well and uppon your recovery you will be filled with optimism to move on and seek someone new.
>>
>>31846473
kek im still waiting anonsy
>>
File: VisitorAgain.jpg (11 KB, 320x273)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>31846329
Aha, thanks, missed your response due to the Troll.
>>
>>31846611
Yeah take your dido out and praise Hermes properly he is a Roman homosexal God after all
>>
>>31845840
>30yo male
>M
>Pisces

Want to trade actually, but this may help you channel yourself better right? Also, seductive Tengen may be down your alley.

How will things go with their help?

Give your querry before delivering my reading.
>>
File: salty.png (445 KB, 627x626)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
AQ

What are the propensities, so to say, what are the attributes of the woman in my next relationship? Will I meet her after I move? Perhaps a location where I will meet her if possible?

I've attached a picture of something I desire for whatever use you might have of it.
Capricorn, Male
>>
>>31846586
I don't have a query though.
Only thing I want is her right now.
If you have in mind, choose my query.

Whats yours?
>>
>>31846615
Aha, so i should stay on part time then?
I find the love interest intriguing.

Wanna trade again? Mines this: >>31846582
>>
>>31846615
Thank you, really struggling with it rn because of how it’s gone in the past
>>
>>31846633
how fucking beautiful

mine is

does F.S. now starts to have an interest or even the goal to have a relationship with me ?

starting yours !!
>>
>>31845886
Anon, those cards seem to point out that relationship is dying.

But you should had drawn a three card for each question or maybe just clarifyer on the 2nd.

Even if a girl may have feelings for you they're not likely to act on them. Nature and retarded social bullcrap frowns upon women who take initiative into anything sexual.

Off course times have been changing but there is little progress done regarding women being the initiators of a relationship.
>>
Trading
>>
>>31846498
Page of wands Temperance 3 of cups

It's either a romance or lead up to one. Be trust worthy to gain more trust. S trusts you already
>>
>>31846672
Q?
>>
>>31846672
omg cheswick
whats her feelings about me?
yours?
>>
Trading?
>>
>>31846626
Here
>>31846674
>>
>>31846699
She touching me with her feet.
What was the intention?
yours?
>>
>>31846667
>6 of Cups(Rx), Queen of Wands, Ace of Wands, Hermit, Fool(Rx)
.... Hard to say actually. In my honest opinion the cards do point towards a big no.

But things are not always what they look like at first glance, even more so with divination. It seems they really likes you and are fond of you, but you may had gone overboard with something which makes you sexy in their eyes but not relationship material.

I just don't know, they like you but not relationship-like-you. Off course this can be worked out somehow tho.
>>
>>31846708
It's this: >>31846582
Starting when u do.
>>
>>31846718
starting
>>
Trading
>>
>>31846633
2 of cups, queen of wands, knight of wands

things will go great, a big success, and quite fast buddy , this person or people will help fast and beautifully , before you know things will turn out even better than expected amigo !
>>
>>31846732
Query
>>
>>31846718
rich, damaged, anti social behaviors.
looks like she loves monsters she can tame.
classic sex story for girls.

Queen of Pentacles
Nine of Swords
Two of Cups Rx
>>
>>31846732
hi si!
whats your query?
>>
>>31846726
King of cups
The hanged man
Page of swords
Knight of swords.

Hmmm...I have a feeling she sees that you're emotionally mature but a bit shy around her. Her doing this is kinda telling you to man up and do something. Stop being uncertain.
>>
>>31846748
Another trade?
>>
>>31846736
>Suena increible por la forma en que lo dices
Thanks a lot man. I just want to have some little bit of control over my own life for a change.
>>
>>31846747
How would it be to have sex with H? You?

>>31846754
I'm not Si, but if you're interested, What should I get first? L, W or P?

Hit me up with your q.
>>
>>31846762
>Stop being uncertain.
That fucked me up.
I am not. She has a relationship. She must do something first.
Thank you.

>>31846768
yes whats your query?
>>
>>31846791
>I'm not Si
ok :D hi to you then.

>Hit me up with your q.
does she want me?

starting.
>>
>>31846671
Everything I read about two of swords reversed point to a lack of clear decision, being unable to choose between two things.
In context of the question I asked, and the context this makes perfect sense to me.
She feels stuck between her boyfriend and me. Love triangle.

The reversed Hieroohant was a little less clear to me, as what I've read it indicates doesn't exactly align with the question asked, but it does actually quite a lot. But seems to point to essentially doing what I feel is proper. It makes sense because of my confliction of what I want to do, and what I know I should do, and what some others suggest I do. The card seems to indicate essentially trust my gut first. So give her the space.

In context of the questions asked, and the context of the situation both these cards seem to make perfect sense if I'm reading them correctly.
I guess a three card could've given more insight but I feel the reading is kinda over. 1 card told me what I need to know, and that's it.

As for your comment on women, seems pretty out of context and just stereotypical and serves no benefit to this matter so I have nothing to say.
>>
>>31846795
>She's into monsters she can tame.
I'm the polar opposite of that archetype. Why does she consider me an option then? (All previous reading suggest that it is so)
What's yours?
>>
>>31846791
five of pentacles
temperance rx

the world rx
six of cups rx

two of pentacles rx
four of cups rx

dude all of them is bad for you. but lesser-evil is P.
>>
>>31846824
Don't you have multiple types for women? (yes)
You love one of them most, but you can love others to.
Starting. I will ask what does she sees in you after confirm if she likes you.
>>
Trading
>>
>>31846810
>Lovers, King of Cups, Star(x)
Need I say more. She really likes you.

Be warned that not all will be honey and roses with her tho.

>>31846815
May I ask her initials? Not reading on it or anything, just genuinely curious.

And well, if you mind my opinion love triangles and relationships born out of them never work out.

If things don't work out with her partner and right after dumping him she goes with you it's not really a good sign. Mind me, it's not bad but not good either but that could be just my opinion.

But those kind of things go on their own accord. I don't like the concept of fate or destiny because why would we have free will then? But sometimes it's easier to watch things go on their own fated course.
>>
>>31846824
Because that's her ego speaking not her real subconscious self.
If you meet the right one, your subconscious will tie you up to them so fast you'ld think you were bewitched.
>>
>>31846872
there is one more, from my past, but the current one has most of my attention.
What's ur q anon?
>>
File: younghermes3.png (775 KB, 811x806)
775 KB
775 KB PNG
Sorry Anon, I was just making milk shakes with a lady, one I made a child with, maybe you understand how that works, seems you are projecting your fantasies toward me, sorry I don't feel the same. Have fun harassing people online, cool hobby you got there little buddy, let me know when you grow up and maybe we can talk. Also this thread is for divination, not immaturity and name calling. Have at it, shit it all up for everyone.
>>
>>31846841
They're interwined, one leads to the other and you can't keep one without the other.

Maybe I should drop this project altogether. I really have to think things carefully, this is no small step for me.
>>
File: trollyou.gif (139 KB, 200x200)
139 KB
139 KB GIF
>>31846631
This is meant for you Troll-
>>31846895
>>
>>31846795
(Not that reader)
But that could be very well true.
Feminine women will not leave a man for you, they will wait for you to "forcefully" take them from that man.
Be it with conviction, or with relentless pursue....
I was the same and i wasn't even in a relationship, i was forever alone because men thought they would tell me they love me and i would jump into their arms. That's not how it works.
>>
>>31846895
Hello anon
How are you doing ?
Thank you for your hard work :)
Blessings and i love you
>>
File: 1622767608911.jpg (167 KB, 967x898)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>31846895
>I was just making milk shakes with a lady, one I made a child with
Cheers man, didn't knew you had such a blessing. I'm drinking for all of your welbeing tonight.

Not sure what everything else was about or whom it was directed at but pay no attention to retards and trolls-wannabe.

Even if I don't get schitomancy and your writting style gets very complex for my pea brain you're still a good reader and people trust you a lot. That speaks volumes of you.
>>
>>31846824
emperor
six of swords
page of cups
yes. she has doubts but she likes you.

I did draw two times.
the hierophant rx
ten of cups rx
knight of wands rx
the hight priestess rx
four of wands rx
knight of cups rx

looks like she just want to use you. nothing serious. sorry. maybe she is horny. I don't know.

I can be wrong.
>>
Aq
I have a question.
Can him and I be lovers?
>>
>>31846892
Are you the same as >>31846872
?
>>
>>31846936
No i'm not :)
>>
Trading occult for occult
I am running a fever so my occult abilities are maxed
>>
>>31846893
>What's ur q anon?
Does others realize the tension between me and her?
>>
AQ
Hello! I'm in a tough spot right now regarding my professional life.
So, I was wondering, if I will get a job anytime soon.
>>
>>31846954
Q
>>
>>31846971
Was that crazy homeless influenced by a god. I know it's a yes, i just want to know the nuances.
Yours?
>>
>>31846954
How will I fare with this magick?

Was that your querry?
>>
>>31846931
This is very inconsistent. I am fully aware she would use me. But previous readings claim she sees me as too immature and too "sex focused" with her, and that I can have something long term with her if I put the effort in.
If you want I could trade you for this: in what way would she use me?
>>
>>31846916
>they will wait for you to "forcefully" take them from that man.
hey thats harsh. I hope this is not the situation.
thank you.
>>
>>31846992
It's not harsh, it's the role/duty of the masculine towards the feminine.
>>
>>31846672
Hey Ches what's your query?
Mine is will the server free transfers open up in my serv before my sub ends?
>>
>>31846984
Are you this anon? >>31846971
>>
>>31846978
Who is the strongest spirit that visits me on a regular basis

Starting
>>
>>31847010
No, sorry. I'm another but since mine is occult I thought we could trade too.
>>
AQ
Will the leafs lose this game in the playoffs?
>>
>>31847010
You can trade with him.
>>
AQ
Will an American team win the Stanley Cup this year?
>I already know the answer, yes they will
>>
>>31846880
AD, why do you ask?
Also I appreciate your advice, but personally I'm a believer in any situation is worth a shot. However I want her to do what makes her feel happier in the longrun.
>>
>>31847030
We both can trade different querries, I don't see the issue.
>>
>>31846990
>This is very inconsistent
maybe something changed.
or maybe
>I can have something long term with her if I put the effort in.
this is just a positive thinking :D
but
she sees you as a shallow shell and if you show her you are not
off course this can be happen.

> in what way would she use me?
seven of pentacles
ace of cups
world rx
she just want to put you to work :D and teach you.
maybe she is a little bit psychopath

but I don't know anything about sex. I didn't see the devil.
A girl like her can find sex whenever she wants.
And your dick is not made of gold.
>>
>>31847014
The one related to oceans and water (emotions). Could be feminine despite it being referred to as the king of cups. It will give you money if you allow it (you'll need to love by some of its principles though).
There's a prince of wands who is much closer to you, younger and makes much more noise than the king of cups, i don't think he is making deals with you, this one is very personal, it's someone who is here to lead you towards ascension and divinity. He needs your cooperation tho.
>>
>>31846984
Let it go anon
This magick will bring you more harm than good. You're doing this because you are hurting but it will lead you nowhere. Seek to work with ancestors instead, they are so ready to help you.
>Eight of wands rx, seven of wands, eight of swords (a huge nono in the occult), three of swords then i pulled the six of pents and six of cups together.
>>
>>31847017
Yes
>>
>>31847049
I was tempted to try out those name divination stuff, but thought better on it. I got it wrong anyway, I was feeling something that sounded or rhymed with "Mary" or "Nelly".

And well, I see your point. I have some unhealthy ideas around relationships deep within me so I just couldn't help myself there.

Hope things work out for you.
>>
>>31847055
Okay then I will do the first q
>>31846954

Knight of wands hermit 2 of pentacles

I think the guy was tested. This has being a thing before. I think they have a message to spread too.

I apologize if I'm wrong
>>
>>31847078
Thanks babe I already knew they would lose just wanted confirmation
>>
>>31847091
No your cards are very obvious
The god i was referring to always shows up as the king of wands. .the hermit is probably me, maybe he was sending me a message that way. Something along the lines "why you no generous no more?".
Because fuck this life that's why .
Thanks
>>
>>31847056
This is both very interesting and confusing. This dynamic that I'm getting makes me question if it's a good idea desu.

Could you pull some cards on how the dynamic between the two of us would be in a relationship?
>>
>>31847077
Ok, it means a lot that you do the reading for me. Seems like it's for the best then.

Funny that you mention that too, I'm still learning on it and will start practicing soon. There are no second guessess or doubts about as I know it is safe to work.

What was your querry?
>>
>>31847113
Dude can't you just reconsider?
I am getting bad cards always.
Or don't ask and go head first. Live and learn.
>>
>>31847064
Thank you very much. I am new to this stuff. Can we trade again please

Tell them I accept and thanks
>>
>>31847081
your advice was valid, if that's how you feel just remember it. Doesn't mean it's unhealthy just your values.
thanks anon
>>
>>31847091
I'm getting a little confuse, are you? >>31847077

I was the anon asking about magick but I didn't got your querry back.
>>
>>31847003
I didn't want this love. Fuck.
>>
>>31847121
So it's time to touch that stove and get burned it seems.
>>
AQ
Am I lying to myself? Is believing in the world that could be escapism? Is it better to live in the world that is, and accept things as they are?
>>
>>31847118
No need anon
You needed clarification
As for the practice, something coudl be safe for others but not for you. Each one of us is born with restrictions. Mine is financial, i'm basically a wizard at this point (i think) but this god just won't let it happen. If i try to save money odd shit happens and i have to spend it on it. I was actually doing the same now, but a hobo attacked my car (which is already in shambles because of many fucked up shit lately) because i wouldn't give him money, not because i'm trying to save, but because that god is taking my wealth so i'm not giving any. I used to give money to those in need in the past, but now i'm changed. Two can play the game.
My restrictions are very tight, he's literally stuck to my ass supervising me, but yours seems to be about making you even more lost in illusions and lies if you go down that road.
Think very carefully and try to talk to your ancestors in the meantime.
>>
>>31847003
>>31847138
Didn't paid attention to your convo until now.

If you mind my opinion, that other anon has a point but that's taking it too far.

Men are the ones that should take charge of things, they're expected to lead, to manage and make decissions. Off course, it's just a subconscious wiring and programming, it doesn't mean it has to be like this for absolutely everything.

But males are the ones that need to take initiative to get anything out of a relationship. And this is so because men are the ones that hold the keys to all relationships so it's only rational we are the ones that choose where a relationship goes.
>>
>>31847122
Maybe an other time anon.
Good luck :)
>>
>>31847206
Does the word Eggun means anything to you? If so let me tell you I understand about what you're going through far more than you would guess.

I know about restrictions in a lot of religions too. If I'm not wrong the only restriction I have is drinking coffee... but I found the workaround of eating it instead.

It is still wrong because I was forbid from it because I'm on the verge of going insane all the time and coffee just puts me on overdrive. But eating it micro seems to be a lesser evil.

I'm at my wits end with all this really. I just seem to get nowhere and I just keep losing all my battles, one after the other over and over again and again. It's tiring to say the least.

Welp, sorry for the walltext. You sure you don't want a reading?
>>
>>31847077
How does one even get into work with their ancestors? Thought it was a no go sort of thing? Of course the most extreme manifestation being necromancy.
>>
>>31847213
She know I like her. I know she like me.
I know she is unhappy.
I show her the key. I can't do anything more.
>>
>>31847213
>>31847289
>I can't do anything more
or I am limiting myself. I am clueless.
thank you.
>>
>>31847277
Wow I bet you still believe in heaven. You do realize there's just being a ghost after unless you reincarnate
>>
>>31847305
Cheswick can you help me?
You were right about my previous relationship.
Can you say if she will choose me?
Or what can I do to make her choose me?
I can trade.
>>
>>31847277
It is necromancy but you go as far as you dare to go.

You can work around it like mexicans do. They put huge altars to each and every single branch of their family and make offerings to them there.

You just treat them as you would if they were alive and given your sensibility you may feel them back.

Some people make food or drink offerings that range from simple glassess of water to fancy and expensive drinks. You can work with them using candles or just ask for their protection without any tool or offering.

Again, it goeas as far as you want to go and with what you are available to work with. As someone that has worked in the occult far longer than I can even remember most entities don't really care about most of the paraphernalia so much as you're honest with your intentions.

If you're a homeless and penniless fuckup with no roof to sleep in like I was at one point in my life any offering you can spare will work far more strongly that anything you can buy with big cash.
>>
>>31847305
Heaven and the underworld are the same.
Hell is about to open up. Real soon. Less than 7 years to go
>>
trading

I'd just like to hear something good about myself. Do as you will.
>>
>>31847277
Forgot to mention, some people go as far as gravedigging and graverobbing but it is because they hold the ideas that doing that they're getting more powerful with necromancy.

The concept is retarded in my opinion and it's a sure way to get into trouble in the short and long run.

I think working with all and every entity should be based around understanding. If there is entity that doesn't want to work with you then let things be and see if you can get what you want some other way, maybe even a not occult way.
>>
Will I ever get my temple back?
>>
>>31847305
Yes I'm familiar with things pertaining to that and the astral as a potential afterlife realm
No readings from you tonight?
>>
>>31847394
Lmao imagine believing in the fake tribulations
>>
>>31847345
Do you have a discord or email?
>>
>>31847335
>>31847474
Cheswick Did I say something wrong? :(
>>
>>31847405
Same. Do as you will about whatever you feel like with me.

>9 of Wands
>King of Cups
>Empress(Rx)
>3 of Swords
>2 of Wands
Life has not been fair to you in a lot of ways.

You're very strong willed, smart and resilient, you're the kind of person that would never surrender in a heated battle. You're standing your ground till the bitter end and that takes huge courage to do.

Now, if you mind my advice I think you hold very tightly and firmly to lost causes. There is no harm in letting things go sometimes, you're not surrendering but letting things work their way.
>>
>>31847485
Sorry, I think you have everything needed to work necromancy with what I already outlined. I don't have much online presence anyway and you'll get bored of me replying to you every other day like everyone else.
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>31847569
>>31847569
>>31847569
>>
>>31847530
Almost missed this. Thank you.

I'll attach your reading in the new thread.
>>
File: Chalice.png (492 KB, 1366x768)
492 KB
492 KB PNG
>>31846925
All Love, have you by chance thanked me for "my hard work" recently? If so, thank you as well, All Love and Adoration, blessings your way as well Anon, Peace

>>31846928
Thanks for the kind words, blessings your way Anon, Peace to you
>>
>>31847277
I'm the anon who gave you the reading.
You ask them with sincerity and if it's something urgent you let the urgency seep through. Mine answered back immediately.
There's really nothing dark about it. I told him my problem and he gave me a solution.
>>
>>31847271
Never heard of it anon. I think whoever attacks you about your coffee habits wants what's best for you.
I thinkyou should find an alternative of sorts or work through your issues so that coffee no longer poses a problem to your mental health.
This obsession over coffee is probably your pushing hand towards resolving your internal conflict.
What you need most right now is not fighting but understanding. Understanding yourself and how you react to your environment.
It's okay, i wanted to do it for free :)
Good luck
>>
>>31847675
Cheers. I'm getting blackout drunk tonight.

Even that isn't forbidden for me for some reason.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.