[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: unknown-5.png (930 KB, 835x835)
930 KB
930 KB PNG
Whats the mechanism for how negative entities can feed on or thrive from negative loosh energy taken from people? How can they possibly be fueled by negative energy when humans seem to be fueled by positive? There are people who also seem to feed from negative loosh, how can they do it if they're human beings? Please explain. I just realized that someone within my friendship circle seems to consciously seek negative loosh from people, without trying to inflate his own ego or get back at people for something. He literally seems to seek negative loosh purely for the raw energy itself. How can he possibly get anything worthwhile from it? Yes i am phoneposting i just came back from a party with this pathetic man.
>>
same way sugar or cheese or a nice view makes you feel good
>>
>>31841065
why wouldn't somebody just stick a sheet of plywood on top and then some sort of bedding? You've got an elevated place to sleep
>>
>>31841065
>>31841207
Dopamine
>>
>>31841065
Animals are sustained by oxygen present in the air, carbon dioxide is a waste product
Plants are sustained by carbon dioxide present in the air, oxygen is a waste product.
Similar thing.
>>
>>31841065
pride themed? or gay themed?
>>
>>31841065
>How can they possibly be fueled by negative energy when humans seem to be fueled by positive?
i imagine its the same way we feed off oxygen from plants and they feed off our carbon dioxide for photosynthesis.
>>
>>31841215
Do you even know how much a sheet of plywood costs, or how fast it would disappear from the possession of a homeless person? that shit's expensive af.
>>
>>31841321
they painted it that way so noone can criticize it, to do so makes you a faggot hater. you can pretty much paint the fag flag on anything dehumanizing and vile and it'll be universally accepted because of those colors.
>>
>>31841065
We must give something off when we're stressed or in fear. These things stage dramas around you, they pretend similarities and pretend friendships with you, they lie through this teeth and play 'hot and cold'. Your lusting for them or crying feeds them somehow. I know they can make you feel lust and make you cry or get angry also. Maybe it's something they get when you get an adrenoline rush??..I'm really not sure. I know it wants you giving energy which is why 'THEY' violate my free will and made me homeless. Homelessness is the most labor intensive existence
>>
>>31841835
Heart rate increases, electromagnetic field changes from hyper aerial of stress states induced by the hormone flush. This changes your aura. We already know even in normie science y that humans can detect physiological changes in others at a distance, bad energy feeling
>>
>>31841850
>Heart rate increases, electromagnetic field changes from hyper aerial of stress states induced by the hormone flush. This changes your aura. We already know even in normie science y that humans can detect physiological changes in others at a distance, bad energy feeling
Which is why I've been 'JUICED' my whole life, 'cause these things have nothing themselves
>>
>>31841828
fine, ditch a couple of pallets in the bushes beside the road and put them down at night before you bed down. The actual type of support doesn't actually matter, hell, use a couple of layers of boxes, all that matters is a flat surface that has its weight distributed amongst the pyramids
>>
File: archon.png (180 KB, 478x391)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>31841065

polarity in the lower density entities appear to be divided into those seeking to serve themselves(practically always)..and those that (mostly) seek to serve others

those of a negative polarity have lost connection to source...meaning they are literally "soulless" .
...so "power" must come from others.
NPCs or humans lacking(significant) souls tend to trapped in those "negative" energy loops.

there is no battle really...

"archons", "destructive pendulums", "demons"... it is important what you call them.. they're simply constructs created by yourself.

..and the energy goes to "yourself" (your higher self generally)

which means you can simply "un-create" if one desires ..

want to become the "positve" loosh machine.. ("you" need energy..one way or another)
....just do not allow any negative thoughts about yourself or another person.
...learn to see the beauty around you and appreciate the blessing that you do have.
(also...stop watching the news)

that's it.
:-)
>>
File: untitled.511.png (457 KB, 750x341)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
>>31841065
we have not only physical bodies, but also etheric and astral bodies. The latter two comprise the soul. The more sentient OE’s inhabit the astral plane in their native, weakened, or dormant state. There, they can affect us mentally and emotionally because our astral body extends into the astral plane.

could be likened to the sharks of the astral and etheric planes, who circle around looking for their next prey. Being evil and demonic entities, they are vibrating on a level that is in harmony with suffering, cruelty, terror, and fear, and therefore, they are quite selective with who they target, preferring victims vulnerable to these states.

People who emit these types of energies are similar to someone floating in the ocean whilst bleeding, which always attracts predators. However, OE’s find us very difficult to detect when we are emitting positive emotional frequencies such as love

As a result, OE’s will either hunt for prey that is more likely to provide them with the negative loosh they are after, or they will attempt to gradually lower someone’s vibrational frequency through a series of attacks so that they become more vulnerable.

pf an OE also acquires sufficient etheric energy, it can then condense for itself an etheric body and inhabit the etheric environment, meaning it then establishes a localized presence near the physical plane. At that point a clairvoyant can sense its presence in a certain part of a room, for instance. And if it gathers even more energy, it may even begin affecting things physically
>>
>>31841065
The only ones JUICED BY THIS WORLD ARE THE TRUE JEWS. THE FAKE JEWS ARE THE JUICERS OR JUICING MACHINE
>>
>>31842248
>OE
?
>>
>>31841829
Faggots are vile and dehumanizing to even think about.
>>
>>31841065
what is loosh?
>>
>>31842006
Some negative entities form a symbiosis with humans giving them enhanced abilities etc, these people are the psychic vampires who get energy for themselves and their symbiote when they are around people giving off negative energy. I've seen this happening, it's disgusting but that's how some people get what they want, using others energy for their gain. That's on the extreme end, I think some people are initiated into this path but there are also others who do this without being fully consciously aware that they are getting something from others being in those kind of states
>>
>>31842279
True Israelites? God's lost sheep. Rev 3:9 Pharisee juiceers
>>
>>31842518
>True Israelites? God's lost sheep. Rev 3:9 Pharisee juiceers

It must be. On godlikeproductions they use the term 'juice' 'cause the word JEW is banned. I've always said I'm being juiced in this 'world'..well, that explains it. The True Jews or as you say, Israelites are JUICED FOR WHAT THEY HAVE. The Fake Jews run the money system.
>>
>>31842462
>Faggots are vile and dehumanizing to even think about.
You don't even have a brain big enough to 'understand' that there are differences beyond your simple mind. Do you honestly think a homo would choose to be a homo or a trannie would choose to be a trannie? That's how dumb you people are...I wasn't abused and I'm a faggot and I have no issues with it

The real question is why are you people so obsessed with faggots..unless..unless..I've met Real Men and they are so comfortable with their loving women THAT THEY HAVE NO ISSUES WITH HOMOS.
>>
>>31841829
I'm pretty sure it's shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.
>>
>>31841835
we're the poison toads you lick and get high from.
>>
>>31841216
Wow, that's retarded, you don't understand neurochemistry. "Dopamine" is not one of the four humors.
>>
>>31841321
It's kind of funny how "Pride"--one of the Seven Deadly sins--became paired with "the rainbow" and synonymous with "gay" then the broader alphabet soup and persists as the branded slogan even after the apologist ideology that it refers to ("born this way") has long since expired. I know that boomers on FB have been saying this for a decade, but still. And I'm truly not homophobic, but it's literally a Satanic subplot if I ever saw one.
>>
File: 1642876978266.jpg (72 KB, 650x650)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>31841065

Most accurate pic of the effect greedy homosexuals have had on the housing market. They are all negative energy beings.
>>
>>31842827
dinky
>>
>>31842715
>we're the poison toads you lick and get high from.

Que? Sounds like you're typing bullshit to me
>>31842827
>Most accurate pic of the effect greedy homosexuals have had on the housing market. They are all negative energy beings.

YOu are obsessed with homos because you lust for cock. Basic psychology
>>
I have "eaten" loosh before from a entity, and it made horny, gitty, and crazed but happy. But I stopped, since I don't know the long terms effects. I noticed my empathy was covered up with a mad wolf predator lust. Also its a dick thing to do, I bet you could do it to a human but I have never target one before. I have eaten general human loosh in a area where there is alot of suffering, and when I do I noticed I just get raw energy, kinda like a refill. I dont do it unless I have spewed my energy around everywhere and Im trying to get it back.

I think this realm is designed for loosh gathering but with two methods. One like pic is designed to make humans less happy and to destroy empathy, which turns off their "soul" like this anon says >>31842006. Then the bottom feeders will suck up what they can while the "demiurge" sucks the most loosh it can. All human laws, code of conduct, ect are designed to get the egoic mind mad, or worried. I say that 98% are bullshit and do not need to exist.

Look at the home owner association in america where they will fine and throw out anyone who doesn't conform. Then their boomer neighbors will clap and cheer while a year latter they get fined. I have seen many boomers do this. Where they will rat out a person claiming they broke the rules. Then a year latter get in trouble and act like the HOA is the biggest disgrace against human kind. Then will cheer for it again while in trouble when a fellow neighbors gets fined at the same time their getting fined. Normalfags are insane.

Then you have targeted loosh, when demons will target a person with high spirit and to drag them down where they can be hijacked. Unfortunately most people can not see nor brave enough to fight against these pest.
>>
>>31842915
why else would they got through so much effort than to get high?
>>
>>31843064
>Then you have targeted loosh, when demons will target a person with high spirit and to drag them down where they can be hijacked.
Hijacked into doing what?
>>
>>31843309
possessed so they have full control, or influenced to damage themselves further to extract loosh. Like what you see in drugies, trannies, or very materialistic people with anger problems.
>>
>>31841065
I say poison the loosh and then I say we destroy the looshers.
>>
File: bottomleft.webm (2.8 MB, 720x720)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB WEBM
>>31842006
>>31842006
>they're simply constructs created by yourself.
wtf, you insufferable asshole. You have no idea what you're talking and have not thought it through.
>>
>>31842489
what the evil ones eat/trade/give to other evil ones. They should be destroyed.
>>
>>31843330
>influenced to damage themselves
What about damaging other people for their own benefit?
>>
>>31841215
As if you couldn't just sleep between the spikes. It's added protection, makes it harder to drive over you
>>
>>31843518
I don't think there's more than 8 inches or so of space between those spikes, likely less
>>
>>31841065
"negativity" is not an inherent trait of any energy, and all it takes for even a human to benefit from consuming it is appropriately developed "digestion."
>>
>>31843728
>"negativity" is not an inherent trait of any energy, and all it takes for even a human to benefit from consuming it is appropriately developed "digestion."

Sounds like bullshit to me^^^^
>>
>>31843763
behold, a man
>>
>>31843776
>behold, a man
It just made me think of all the 'love and light brigaders', you know, those new agers. I spent years being banned and censored on new age forum because I questioned their narrative. They would always be doing the 'love and light' shit and all I had to do, was poke and prod a bit and out came their 'little demons'. I ultimately was ALWAYS banned and censored off of everything new age website lol
>>
File: 308.jpg (614 KB, 2800x830)
614 KB
614 KB JPG
>>31843360
lol

anon, you are welcome to believe as you wish..
>>
>>31844155
Brilliant retort.
>>
>>31842593
>godlikeproductions
Is GLP worth visiting nowadays?
>>
>>31844646
>>godlikeproductions
>Is GLP worth visiting nowadays?
It's complete crap. 4chan is better and that's telling you how crappy it is. Nothing but bots.
>>
>>31844691
Thanks for the reply, fren.
>eggtards we ride
>something just gone bezerk in the gulf of Mexico
peak GLP was during Bush's second term and the Obama years, imo.
>>
>>31841857
>Which is why I've been 'JUICED' my whole life
Basically this. They have no soul and are syphoning your energy
>>
>>31842617
>a trannie would choose to be a trannie?
yes, they do
>>
File: kap.jpg (44 KB, 847x1024)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>31844551
retort?

i'm was not "debating" ..nor arguing with you, anon..

why would i care about your opinion or thoughts.. much less have any desire to change them?
>>
>>31842617
noone cares faggot, throw yourself off a building.
>>
>>31843909
huh. i guess i can see how you might read that from it; but that isn't what i mean at all; neither would i call any energy inherently "good."
>>
>>31844155
Anything more than red-or-blue is cancer and gay.
>>
File: 1637595533875.jpg (191 KB, 589x785)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>31842617
>why are you people so obsessed with faggots
Because you paint your obnoxious bullshit flag on everything to establish your ownership of it, giant billion dollar corporations across the entire western hemisphere worship you constantly and berate me if I don't clap and cheer for your existence, and you're trying to groom my children into your degenerate and predatory lifestyle before they can be trusted to brush their own teeth without supervision.
A shepherd isn't ObSeSsEd with wolves, he knows they're dangerous to his flock, and knows what do do when he sees one. Neck yourself.
>>
>>31841065
So, gays endorse 'The Meanness' by painting their allegiance to the Hard-heartedness! They would make Good Loyal Republicans. Maybe they'll be against feeding the homeless soon. They also have no taste in fashion!
>>
>>31842489
It's emotional energy.
It can be positive or negative.
Search for Robert Monroe who introduced this word into our vocabulary.
>>
>>31844646
It was never worth visiting.
It glowed from the start, before the term glownigger even existed.
>>
>>31842915
>you recognize something as sinful and self destructive so you must be obsessed with cock
>>
>>31841065
These entities have cut themselves off from spirit (or were artificially created without a connection to spirit). Spirit is an infinite source of energy, but it comes with the "drawbacks" of being a spiritual being. The loosh eaters seek to have the power of spirit without the "limitations" (as they see it) of spirit. They are the archetype of a vampire; living forever but not really alive, and forever feeding on the living.
>>
>>31841901
I'm not interested in "technically you can sleep here" arguments. Think about the lack of dignity paired with the lack of bare conditions. It's hard enough thinking about how a psycho could kidnap you at any point in time. Harder when it's policy for you to suffer.
>>
>>31842617
>Do you honestly think a homo would choose
Yes.

Death to homosexuals.
Death to pedophiles.
Death to Israel.
>>
They do it by convincing you that they do it and that you are trapped in a system where you are always giving them energy. If you recognize this as an illusion, then they don't do it.
>>
>>31849058
yeah of course, it's dehumanizing but we can only control what we can control.
Think of it this way though, a kidnapper wouldn't go to the trouble of stopping in traffic and negotiating a bunch of pyramids just to get to you sleeping in the center
>>
>>31841065
>someone within my friendship circle seems to consciously seek negative loosh from people
Astral parasites, for lack of a better word, are transmitted through some sort of cyclic abuse.
>>
File: zip bomb email.png (409 KB, 678x735)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
>>31842781
some people wonder if the gay pride flag, is the flag of Tartary or some other major preflood babylon civilization, with rampant gene editing, chimera making, and doing creepy evil gay vampire monster stuff to children.
days of Noah.
>>
>>31842781
it's eugenics, they just want the top males to breed.
>>
File: 4chan Post.png (1.37 MB, 768x1024)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>31841828
>t. HomeDepo invenstor
I would just acquire some shitty wood palettes. Pretty much every retail store uses them and most get tossed behind the store. A good wood foundation is as easy to come by as a shopping cart if you know where to look.
>>
>>31843532
Compare to the size of the cars and pedestrians. They're like 15-20 inches apart.
>>
>>31849764
It's under a Chinese bridge. These are the spikes and a short Chinese guy with tiny feet for scale and comparison. They're about 8 inches apart.
>>
>>31841065
Loosh isn't energy harvested from people. It's money paid by inter dimensional tourists to the demiurge to see us suffer.
All of this is done for fun
>>
>>31841065
an I'm sure it was the good ol god loving christians that made spikes for the homeless but if jesus was here, he'd be with the homeless
>>
>>31841065
isn't it a sin t be gay tho lol they hate homeless people more than the sinners jesus christ people are such hypocrites
>>
OP's pic is photoshopped, you dweebs.
>>
>>31850193
We should call them anti-american spikes, because they're well far enough apart for a non-fatass to lay between sideways
>>
>>31842617
These people can't see outside of flocks and groupthink. It's literal satan worshippers and literal god worshippers not realising that all they worship are egotistical manifestations of their own minds and clouded judgement of reality: two sides of the same coin that create a chaotic backdrop for the plot and development of the main characters.
>>
File: wuldAKEg_nEl[1].jpg (40 KB, 600x400)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>31850554
Yeah, maybe. Yeah, but at least they wouldn't be malnourished midgets. By the way if you have a problem with that, I mean, we could just step outside and we could figure it out.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.