[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Whats the most ascended/purest eye color? It would make sense that blue are, but I'm still unsure. Rh- people also have been known to have central heterochromia, and I have heard green eyes mean psychic ability. Buddha was proclaimed to blue eyes so this probably sets in the deal for blue being ideal.

Whats your thoughts?
>>
The eye color you think belongs to the superior race you racist faggot
>>
The only eye color that matters is white, KYS and become a masterrace white eyed faggot
>>
File: 238529876546.png (281 KB, 555x504)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
Red
>>
>>31840964
Whites all have different eye colors, thats why I made this thread, brown eyed nigger.
>>
>>31840755
>Whats your thoughts?
My thoughts are that OP is a faggot
>>
>>31841026
I'm white you piece of crap! We all know why you made this thread. Someone's eye color has nothing to do spiritual or psychic powers. As long as you are bound by the identity created by your appearance or the preconceptions created by the appearance of others, you will remain spiritually ignorant. The only thing you're looking for is confirmation of your own races phenotypes as superior.
>>
So no one knows
>>
>>31841060
Im trying to evolve you insecure faggot, if blue eyes are purest, then I will aim to have blue eyes. You mad bro? Sorry I can handle the knowledge of more evolved beings?
>>
>>31841066
If there is any association of eye color with "Evolution", then it is purely coincidental. When spiritual evolution comes, you quite literally will not need eyes where you're going.
>>
>>31841060
Nigger
>>
>>31841066
Brown eyes exposed
>>
>>31841076
There are no coincidences

>>31841078
Hazel heterochromia
>>
File: 1624168248243.jpg (85 KB, 960x635)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>31841060
Race is indicative of the soul.
>>
>>31841061
No one knows
>>
Your own
>>
Purple and yellow are mightiest eye colors
>>
>>31840755
>muh blue eye blonde spirits
>Christ was blue eyed and blonde
>so what hitler (even tough we have pics of him)
>so was mike tyson if you got huwhite imagination
>>
>>31841081
bro Jamal u r beautiful stop doubting yourself
>>
>>31841078
>>31841265
this
>>
https://youtu.be/QNJL6nfu__Q OP is a zoomer
>>
>the aryan ideal is this
>because
>like
>because it just is

Why do you fetishize blue eyed blondes, racists, are you that desperate to be white that you've imagined paler complexions means more race?
>>
>>31841290
Hollywood just makes blacks hates themselves and pol and x doesnt make it any better
>>
>>31841060
uhm rabbi?
>>
>>31841060
Why are you so close minded to the vast possibilities? Sounds very ignorant to me.

But in all seriousness, eye color seems like a trade off physiologically. Blue eyes are more sensitive to stimuli, so theoretically, people with blue eyes may have better vision and perception of the world, and therefore absorb more information about it, and possibly understand it better in some capacity.

The downside is that sensitive eyes are also more prone to damage and visual diminishment over time if constantly exposed to short wavelengths of light.

If you have blue eyes and spend an exorbitant
amount of time staring at computer screens or working it bright sunlight, you may want to invest in some glasses or a hat to mitigate some of your intake of that light.
>>
File: 20220325_075940.jpg (227 KB, 1249x937)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>31840755
I'm ascended?
>>
File: godseye.jpg (56 KB, 1400x784)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>31840755
Blue is the color you see before experiencing God. It's like God's eye is blue and you pierce through that and enter a realm of absolute possibility in which God is revealed to you directly, without the veil of existence. That's my take.
>>
green/"strong" blue/hazel/ amber based tier
greenish/light brown/light blue regular tier
dark brown/black shit tier
fish eyes/grey(ish) npc tier

Regular and based have natural potential to "gain" any "powers"
>>
>>31841633
shut the fuck up, you fish-eyed faggot
>>
>>31840755

Ayo, look at me im the acended master now whiteoid, lmao.
>>
>>31840755
Blue are connected to BLUE BLOODS AND ROYALTY. :)
>>
Blue eyed people come from outside this 'world'. This 'world' is the LOO as in B-LOO-D and the people belong here have the color of poop for eyes. BROWN. The colored people are native to this place
>>
i got these, same as my dads. wish they were green though but i think they're pretty gud still.
>>
Well done OP

Now we have arabs and everything posting their eye colour and making it a /soc thread
>>
The eye color, I believe, doesn't reflect WHO YOU ARE. Everything in this 'world' is about DECEPTION, so ultimately, you can't trust anything, your eye color, your birthday, other potentials 'connections'. You need to treat everything with suspicion

It's no different than magic, why are you being 'offered' the visuals of magic? What's the agenda...?
>>
File: homoerectus.jpg (57 KB, 634x430)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>31841983
>>31842010
>RH+ subhuman monkeys posting
>>
>>31840755
amber eye color is the rarest of them all
>>
EYE COLOR?! when did the Demiurge send in the pol hordes
>>
>>31842010
This. The entire world is under the dominion of Satan, the father of LIES, who I imagine gets quite a kick out of humans dividing each other via meaningless categories like eye color.

The true enemy is never another human.
>>
>>31842050
Seriously, fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>31842058
>This. The entire world is under the dominion of Satan, the father of LIES, who I imagine gets quite a kick out of humans dividing each other via meaningless categories like eye color.
>The true enemy is never another human.

I don't see 'humans'. I see people pretending. Many seem like robots. I don't see 'humans' anymore.

Everything in this 'world' is a potential manipulation so I dismiss everything as hearsay, until proven otherwise. My high school colors were grey and blue and we were called the REBELS. I could buy into that manipulation but I won't. Same deal with my birthdate and my social security number. It points to who I supposedly am, but I can't trust that

In Black's Law dictionary a human birth is designed as a MONSTER as in Loch Ness Monster. I see something in children that peeks out
>>
>>31842046
>>RH+ subhuman monkeys posting
Meaningless your post...it means nothing. Your post is as meaningless as my being called the Supreme Player and Osiris. There is no proof of that.

Just based on the fact that you posted this shows you feelings of inadequacy. Anybody engaged in insults basically feels inferior. Maybe you need to work on yourself and improve yourself?
>>
File: 9299.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>31842113
>t.
>>
>>31842135
>>t.
Another meaningless post. You don't know me from an internet connection. If what you type is insulting or negative, it's because you feel inadequate or inferior

You can tell a lot from people's words :D

My eyes are blue, which could mean something, but I treat that with suspicion
>>
>>31840755
eye color means absolutely nothing it's just a genetic trait or it may mean you have more alien dna an come from an alien family but it doesn't make you any better or worse than any other soul, you could have black eyes and be a way more advanced soul then someone with blue or or green eyes like are you serious this is the type of shit unenlightened people think about
>>
>>31842216
>eye color means absolutely nothing it's just a genetic trait or it may mean you have more alien dna an come from an alien family but it doesn't make you any better or worse than any other soul, you could have black eyes and be a way more advanced soul then someone with blue or or green eyes like are you serious this is the type of shit unenlightened people think about

The unconscious/subconscious is obsessed with colors, words, numbers and symbols, so, it does mean something at that level. But ultimately, you are correct, it's meaningless shit.

I personally find anything related to my body or character programming as irrelevant nonsense. It's no different than the Bible God and the focus on where somebody puts their dick. A True God operating at a higher level would not give 2 flying fucks what you do with your dick or your ass lol. You KNOW that book was written by some inferior beings
>>
>>31840755
If you obsess over minor aesthetic components of your material body to sucj an extent that you believe it's of some sort mystical spiritual significance then you are an irredeemable hylic and will waste your life on trivialities.
>>
>>31841066
Do you unironically think getting laser therapy for your eyes will help you ascend?
>>
>>31841060
You are right and the seethe is hillarious. Really hit home.
>>
>>31840755
Not identifying with your eyes.
If you think your eyes matter, you have millions more lifetimes to go.
>>
I will image dump shortly with more info but there's evidence that hazel eyes were considered the eyes of shamans and religious leaders for both the germanic people and the Greeks. Black hair was also considered a sign of a very spiritual person by both. This is used a lot to insinuate that both dark eyes and dark hair were naturally occurring in those populations and not a product of impurity.
>>
I'll repeat again..the unconscious/subconscious IS OBSESSED WITH COLORS, so it does play a part, unfortunately. I find it nonsense but the subconscious/unconscious it represents something
>>
File: chariot of the body.jpg (118 KB, 638x479)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>31842416
>the unconscious/subconscious
Has nothing to do with the soul.
The mind is not the soul.
The mind is temporary, material, illusory.
>>
>>31842472
>>the unconscious/subconscious
>Has nothing to do with the soul.
>The mind is not the soul.
>The mind is temporary, material, illusor

Everything you type above are beliefs. You don't even know if you have a soul. 'Ashes to ashes, dust to dust'
>>
>>31840755
Doesn't matter, lol.
>>
>>31842222
This anon said it good enough. IT DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER!
>>
>>31842580
I dont have a soul.
I AM a soul.
And so are you.
You are not your body.
You are not your mind.
You have no identity with what you are observing.
That is illusion.
>>
File: 1597398858254.gif (451 KB, 383x383)
451 KB
451 KB GIF
>>31841150
Stunning.
Karma affects your genetic inheritance according to Dr David Hawkins. Muse on that.
>>
>>31842602
>I dont have a soul.
>I AM a soul.
>And so are you.
>You are not your body.
>You are not your mind.
>You have no identity with what you are observing.
>That is illusion.

NO, you are regurgitating stuff you read. WOuld you say you have a soul unless you read it long ago? Nope. If there was no word for soul, you wouldn't even being saying 'soul'

You just spew your beliefs.
>>
>>31842046
You couldn't be more wrong :~)
>>
>>31842673
>WOuld you say you have a soul unless you read it long ago?
Yes.
>If there was no word for soul
Language is a product of ego. Unnecessary to understand soul.
Your reactionary seething has no impact on these truths.
>>
>>31842221
The meaning of overcoming temptation?
>>
>>31842703
>t. sand nigger
>>
>>31842721
Kek
>>
File: nud4yan44sj8-full.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>31842703
>>31842721
t. Sand planet inhabitants
>>
File: Dune Chani.jpg (9 KB, 338x294)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>31842729
Tell me of your niggers, Usul.
>>
>>31842678
>You couldn't be more wrong :~)
So...you know who I am obviously? Who?

>>31842685
>>WOuld you say you have a soul unless you read it long ago?
>Yes.
>>If there was no word for soul
>Language is a product of ego. Unnecessary to understand soul.
>Your reactionary seething has no impact on these truths.

Nope. You are repeating your programming. You were told you had a 'soul' when you were young. You don't know anything other than your programming :D
>>
>>31842698
>The meaning of overcoming temptation?
That's important, I agree with you on that. I view ALL SEX as a fallen state, it's total mind and body control
>>
>>31842754
What the fuck are you talking about, I was responding to the fact you called me >>31842046 and I said you are horribly wrong
>>
>>31842754
You can scream your false beliefs all you want.
Means nothing to those who have realized.
>>
File: Pure.jpg (173 KB, 1080x1350)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>31842647
As within, so without.
>>
File: drip.gif (331 KB, 1280x512)
331 KB
331 KB GIF
>>31842748
Stubborn coffee enjoyers
>>31842772
>t. hyperdimensional realizer
>>
>>31842767
>What the fuck are you talking about, I was responding to the fact you called me >>31842046 and I said you are horribly wrong

Nope, that wasn't me. Somebody called you and I both that

>>31842772
>You can scream your false beliefs all you want.
>Means nothing to those who have realized.

Realized what? That you regurgitate your programming..how novel!
>>
>>31840755
grey

figure out why by yourself ; ) - cris
>>
>>31842647
David Hawkins was a narcissistic cult leader. He didn't know shit, and he never said or wrote even one original thing. His graphs on spiritual evolution are laughable kindergarten shit. And muscle testing is nonsense as well. Ultimately the truth can only be found by looking inwards, not following retarded teachers
>>
>>31842901
Then you shouldn't have responded
>>
>>31842901
Realized self.
You regurgitate your programming to avoid having to think.
>>
File: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (66 KB, 640x689)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>31842925
grey eyes best colour
>>31842943
>>31842949
>>31842901
>>31842772
>>31842767
>>31842754
Take this https://youtu.be/qDt_ruq9PqI
>>
>>31842943
>Then you shouldn't have responded
You fail at reading comprehension
>>31842949
>Realized self.
>You regurgitate your programming to avoid having to think

I know you don't know anything because you are saying stuff that has already been said. No originality which shows you are programmed bot
>>31842958
Meaningless post ^^
>>
File: 1645081729952.gif (2.61 MB, 335x500)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB GIF
>>31843090
ok
>>
>>31841060
>We all know why you made this thread. Someone's eye color has nothing to do with creativity or intelligence. As long as you are bound by the identity created by your appearance or the preconceptions created by the appearance of others, you will remain politically ignorant. The only thing you're looking for is confirmation of your own races phenotypes as superior.
You sound like a spiritually dead leftist
>>
>>31843099
That's kewl. Thanks!
>>
File: x.jpg (79 KB, 750x750)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Everyone with brown eyes has blue underneath, you retarded faggots. And there is already laser technology with which any brown eyed person can have blue eyes in just a few minutes of treatment.

https://www.yeuxclairs.com/ for example (and it's only getting BETTER AND BETTER, so in a few years you can have the perfect shade of blue you want, these are only the beginnings)
>>
>>31843090
And you think your words here are original?
You are a bot by your own definition.
>>
File: Human_eye_color.png (560 KB, 2000x1956)
560 KB
560 KB PNG
>>31843150
Not really. The surgery is removing pigment. Blue eyes dont techincally have pigment - they are blue due to rayleigh scattering, same reason water or the sky looks blue.
>>
>>31841060
>>31843150
always been pretty funny to me.

A bunch of so-called "spiritual esotericists" who are really just looking for confirmation that they are gods

t. blue eyes

also you wouldn't need laser surgery if CRISPR ever gets off. Eye color is the SIMPLEST of all physical traits, only 3 mutations.
>>
>>31843223
Not really was? You literally didn't debunk anything I said. Brown eyes have blue eyes underneath, so if you remove pigment you reveal the blue underneath.
>>
>>31843246
Brown eyes do not have blue eyes underneath. If you laser away the melanin, then the light will scatter through the medium.
There is no blue pigment in there.
>>
>>31840755
a friends relative had purple
>>
>>31843257
They do have blue underneath because if you REMOVE BROWN then SUDDENLY THERE IS BLUE. If the blue only shows because of the way light scatters, how is that relevant?
>>
File: 1625095533612.png (562 KB, 513x513)
562 KB
562 KB PNG
>>31842927
>Dr. David Hawkins carefully walks you through most levels of consciousness you might experience on the spiritual path
>Painstakingly explains the errors in the teaching of Buddhism
>Outlines the temptations and pitfalls to be transcended along the way
>Discusses the final doorway and the need to surrender life to God as the final step on the path
>Contextualises the teachings of Lord Jesus Christ
>Points out that the maximum level of consciousness one can experience now exceeds 1000, not through the mind but seemingly from lived experience
>Sets out the purpose of earth as a purgatorial realm in which one can work through karma and choose to move in any direction upwards and downwards
>Details exactly how to move forward in consciousness and imo the spiritual techniques that are the most effective
God bless and forgive your ignorance.
>>
>>31843264
>how is that relevant?
I guess it's only relevant to those who want to be true to reality.
>>
>>31843267
Take your meds, your god, who basically claimed to be enlightened, never created anything of note, and his method of working through emotions is further ego based practice.

>muh 1000 level consciousness
>>
>>31842927
>muscle testing
My landlady used to do 'muscle testing' hahahaahaha
>>31843215
>And you think your words here are original?
>You are a bot by your own definition.
According to somebody on here I'm #777 so why don't you take your meds! :D
>>
Maybe God is really a nigger with blue eyes under disguise. Like an inverted oreo cookie :D
>>
>>31843347
>take your meds
Bot response.
>>
>>31843384
>>take your meds
>Bot response
I wanted to type to you in your own language to make you feel at home bleep bleep :DDDD
>>
>>31843347
Well shit like that is invented for gullible people like 90% of the users here. And boomers are notoriously naive.
>>
>>31843487
>Well shit like that is invented for gullible people like 90% of the users here. And boomers are notoriously naive.

"Be Like The Children" baby! Why do you feel that people need to not be naive? Is it good to know everything. Somebody asked me with what I see now, is it a good thing? I said "it's both good and bad". Better not knowing I suppose...too late!

I don't subscribe to labels. I've met some brilliant 'boomers' and some brilliant 'millenials'. The labels are dumb. Tribalism is dumb.
>>
If pale blonde people are descended from angels, then where are the blackest skinned people from? Demons?

Just curious where they fit inside your larp.
>>
People want to be special. I'm 1% Indian in my pinky-toe. I'm Celtic. I'm a Jew. I'm back Yo Yo. I'm Dutch. I'm Jesus. I'm Osiris. I'm the Nobody blah blah blah. Now we have eye color...lol
>>
File: asdsd.png (61 KB, 212x200)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
OP here. Laughing at the coping black eye'd copers in this thread. Obviously your looks is a vibration of your soul, how else would your body develop? I heard somewhere that when buddha became ascended he gained blue eyes. Now, I'm not saying blue eyes are ideal, but, questioning if they are, or, if there is better such as white, grey, etc. Looks is a projection of yourself, even if it is a shitty matter reflection. How do you faggots think evolution works? Fuck, this place has many retards who shouldnt be allowed to post, but it is what it is. I suppose since no one knows I'll just guess on my own. Anything closer to light = better, nuff said.
>>
>>31843150
Changing yourself outside of self willpower is a cope and you may as well be a tranny purple haired faggot if you are going to damage yourself to gain a different look. You will always be a black fucking nigger, unless you evolve yourself. You arent fooling anyone, you weak pussy.
>>
>>31843682
Sorry you gave up. People actually want to evolve into light, nigger.
>>
>>31844064
>Sorry you gave up. People actually want to evolve into light, nigger.

Oh..I had this brown guy in the park bathroom crying and talking to me. He told me "lucifer, please bring me back to the light"...It was such bad acting really..(roll eyes)

I didn't give anybody up. I case you forget, Einstein said there is no time and space. In other words, there is no 'up or down', 'left or right'

Another thing I get all the time is moths jumping on me. Some girl asked me "what are moths attracted to?"
>>
>>31842784
I can see why inferiors would be jealous and seek destroy what they could never be or have.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.