[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
i mean you can't argue their religion, they'll never accept it.

there is a god, they are not your friend.

imagine a world without this divisive bullshit.
>>
File: ypctnjaswmw71.png (1.04 MB, 2409x1388)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>31837418
>>
>>31837418

>generic spammed religious phrase that the poster likely doesn't know the meaning of or care

they are so full of shit that i can't stand it anymore.

jews muslims christians, this shit all starts with them.
>>
>>31837428
exactly it's fucking bullshit.

if jesus was coming to save any of you it would've been done fuckin years ago

>you havent seen shit yet

look around.
>>
Back to >>>/his/ you fucking faggot
>>
>>31837442
did i hurt you with the truth? take your ass back 2 reddit
>>
>>31837450
Go back to /his/ and keep your off topic religion baiting cancer off this board
>>
>>31837425
Are you saying pagans would insult the Prophet Muhammed unprovoked? Is that what pagans do?
>>
>>31837459

is the concept of god not paranormal?
>>
>>31837425
you're all retards, in every religious group, even non religious groups, they are all retards controlled by people who hoard the secrets of this planet.

stop being a mindless follower drone.
>>
>>31837468
Theology and apologetics is not paranormal
>>
>>31837504
you care way too much about this
>>
>>31837418
Chisss is king!?
>>
>>31837610
yea yea i know it's all you were programmed to spout

>sites retarded "bible" verse (they call it that because they desperately want to separate it from the jewish torah)

>god gives satanists power on earth so YOU can have power in heaven

sure. that's why they're all satanists, i guarantee you they also know the truth better than christians.
>>
>>31837571
You think it's wrong to care about the quality of this board?
>>
>>31837636
Nigga they post daily succubus threads here my thread is barely the lowest quality you can find.

i mean shit you got a point there but still, damn
>>
>>31837418
All religions that rely on a corpus of text that dictates arbitrarily, rather than praxis and logical reasoning to inductively reason morals and truths, is cancer.
Basically:
>Consider x and y, therefore z. Now meditate and see for yourself.
is way better than
>idfk the book says god said so so just do it
>>
>>31837450
he is a slave for semetic religion so it makes him upset.
>>
>>31837465
Pagans don't attack Xtians unless they start being obnoxious by threatening their Hell to anyone that disagrees with them, proselytizing and high-fiving each other on their "brilliant" comments like "Amen brother!", and writing fake 'I was a ____, but now I'm a Christcuck!' posts. Stop being obnoxious and we'll leave you alone!
>>
>>31837418
Unironically that book is based but so is the God of Abraham
>>
>>31837418
That was tried it was called Communisim. Look up the Soviet, Mao and Pol Pot others for examples of how that worked out. Atheism kills more than religion does
>>
File: 1626351002287.png (179 KB, 637x506)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>31837425
lol same God retard
http://www.jesus-messiah.com/html/jove-is-yahweh.html
>>
>>31839555
nigga i aint stupid that's a distraction.

>>31838827
how? why?

>>31839445
atheism is equally retarded.

>>31839535
they can't fathom the idea that different languages would mean different names
>>
>>31839612
god gave power to zionists so they could control you like the easily guidable cattle you all prove to become with time and religion.
>>
>>31838378
they will tho
nobody said shit and somehow op tryna act like a stupid clown with his awkward californian girl slurs

shit bro if u wanna be tough or some shit just play the part

reply to me saying ur gonna beat my ass not this "go back to plebbit!1!1!1" or "m-muh we wont attack unprovoked mwaaaa"
>>
>>31839711
you are all cattle, and you deserve it
>>
>cant criticize our god! (in some cases, the person views themselves as god sooo)

>everything god does happens for a reason

you are correct, every trick this matrix pulls is meant to keep you here, forever.

>satan and god are enemies

there is one being which is playing both god and devil. only one
>>
>>31839761
hahahah bro look at the way this nigga talks
>>
>>31840281
you know i am right
>>
>>31837504
>>31837636
There's an implicit theology behind all the occult and new age threads too but you presumably don't sperg out over that.
>>
>>31837425
pagans can't meme
>>
>>31838273
>All religions that rely on a corpus of text that dictates arbitrarily, rather than praxis and logical reasoning to inductively reason morals and truths, is cancer.
Most secular Westerners can't even inductively reason their way to saying that fucking a dead chicken, incest, eating your pet or necrophilia are wrong, they're just instinctively disgusted by those things. And the ones who do go with their brains over their guts say those things are fine a good chunk of the time.
http://behavioralresourcegroup.com/2016/11/16/america-experiencing-moral-dumbfounding/
https://goodintheorypod.com/episodes/deadchickenexperiment
>>
>>31839555
More babies for Father Faggot O'Malley to rape, excellent
>>
>>31840514
You're not arguing that religion is necessary, you are arguing that the average person needs leadership. Stop acting like it's not easy enough to get religious fags to do terrible things and then justify it via their belief systems (e.g. colonialism, slavery, every past war of the 20th century and most recently anti-white population replacement campaigns)
>>
>>31840883
No, I'm arguing that muh reason isn't enough because you can justify horrible shit with reason. You need a way to arrive at belief in objective ethics and you can't do that with logic alone, the furthest you can go is deism and most people don't even get that far anymore.
>>
File: Abrahamic religion.jpg (120 KB, 631x780)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>
>>31840956
Why is biological race more important than spiritual truth? If God, gods, cosmic law or whatever other metaphysical reality really exists then it would have to have a universal character. Unless you think racial and cultural boundaries are so powerful that the Lord of the Universe or a pantheon of gods is forced to bow to them. Which ironically is an idea much closer to Rabbinic Judaism than anything else, even the Greco-Romans had some idea of universality, especially in their metaphysical philosophy as opposed to their popular religion.
>>
>>31837418
abraham
ab=father
ra=sun
ham=orbit
>>
>>31842916
>masc. proper name, name of the first of the Patriarchs in the Old Testament, from Hebrew Abraham "father of a multitude," from abh "father" + *raham (cognate with Arabic ruham "multitude"); the name he altered from Abram "high father," from second element ram "high, exalted." Related: Abrahamic; Abrahamite.

Astrotheology is literally a NWO psyop, look at the people promoting it. Aleister Crowley, Manly P. Hall (33rd degree Mason), David Icke (Theosophist), Jordan Maxwell (not sure if he glows but he's extremely intellectually dishonest; e.g. his sin/sine nonsense that only makes sense in English).
>>
>>31843022
thank you.
i seem to always forget to include the combinations.
in this case also forgot the arabic spelling for the syllable ham that was used.
ham=orbit حأم
>>
>>31837418
There is a curious similarity in the sounds for:
-Braham
-Brahma
>>
>>31837418
Bump for Eustace Mullins, the last protege of Ezra Pound.
>>
>>31837428
Keep searching for the truth they don't want you to know.
>>
>>31837418
You had my agreement until this point.
>there is a god, they are not your friend.
Why would you disavow their bullshit while still agreeing with it? Let go, OP.
>>
>>31837425
George Faber proved all the pagan gods are tied to Noah's family after the flood.
>>
>>31845941
He was a Christcuck and thought like one. YHWH's origins come from Canaan, where he was the brother-enemy of the god Ba'al in his many names. He is called Mot, and is the god of Death and disease! When the Philistines captured the Ark of the Covenant what did it do to them? It gave them horrid diseases. Death is the last to be conquered in Xtianity because it's YHWH Himself!!
>>
File: 1652264168095.jpg (59 KB, 292x499)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>31837418
true
kike on a stick
This board is full of schizo christcucks though
>>
>>31840956
What a weird post.
>>31841892
>spiritual truth
Okay but here's the thing: It's not.
>>
>>31837418
a world without it is what were going to be decades from now, people are starting to wake up
>>
File: flood parallel.jpg (57 KB, 600x532)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>31846760
You are an atheist cuck and think like one. Literally every culture testifies to Noah's flood and associates their pagan gods with that genealogy.
>>
>>31843022
You're saying Manly P. Hall misled people? He disseminated some of the largest truths from so many works. Going to press X for this
>>
>>31847021
It's the wildest shit running in to those stories yourself and making the connections. Moses was some superhuman for sure, possibly not even human as we know it (Annunaki / Giant).
>>
Its the j
>>
>>31847426
Freemason's have been known to be disingenuous.
>>
>>31846785
It’s bad, the polytheism general threads keep getting deleted while they can basically turn this board into Jesus camp and the New Atheist keep trying to turn the board in Euphoria camp
>>
Abraham was a schizo who decided that he could multilate his son's penis instead of sacrificing him to the voice in his head. Abrahamic faiths aren't good. I see it as a throwback to a religion from the last cycle of man. I think Yeshua had a totally different take, not based in the Torah or Talmud, but it was badly distorted and is hard to piece together - basically guru yoga for the masses.
>>
>>31840514
>And the ones who do go with their brains over their guts say those things are fine a good chunk of the time.
So they're the master race because...?
>>
>>31840956
>no son, you're aryan

he's actually only half aryan at most. technically a bit lower.
>>
>>31837418
>I came not to bring peace but division
t. Christ
>>
File: JUPITER the RAM.jpg (471 KB, 1125x1500)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
>>31839535
Zeus is a ram, therefore Mars Aries..
Jupiter is not a fucking ram, idiot.
>>
>>31846760
>Xtianity because it's YHWH Himself!!
lmao, are you stating Jesus is YHWH?
or, are you stating YHWH is the christian Father?

take meds, schizo.
>>
>>31849675
Damn, that sucks.
>>
>>31837418
Why is Abrahamic religion even allowed on this board ? If you believe in it it's not paranormal.
Also spouting verses from the Bible doesn't make a conspiracy theory
>>
File: Luke-14-26.jpg (85 KB, 943x976)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>31849938
It's a fucked up and degenerate sect
>>
>>31850511
There are very good reasons why the doctrines are: I'm here to pit you against your family instead of, go work your ass out so some demon on the internet has a stable society.

Literally dual seed doctrine, many people are just devils incarnated in a human body: hence hate your father and mother, which is justified, since brother and father will betray each other and a father his child, can vouch for it, my father betrayed me to the elites.

That's the thing "pagan holy men" and other haters of christ do, sell their children for a misery.
>>
>>31850543
Have you read the bible, anon?
>>
>>31850559
Yes, and the gnostic gospels (being a gnostic) and all in all I've also tried the occult formulae, and also have tried pagan stuff.

Ask me about it *smiles very shittily*

As it comes to be, I may not be the most knowledgeable of all occultists, but I have been arround. I'd put my trust on jewish occultism over ancestral worship (wine aunt worshipping) and devilry of that assorted such.

But I'm sure worshipping your wine aunt grants you the power to say nonsense on the internet when it is publicly known (given how they wear satanic finery in the events they host) that the elites worship Satan.
>>
>>31850589
I also read the bible and it was what totally drove me away from anything Abrahamic. Leviticus was so damn crazy, I laughed like mad reading it. It's basicly blood magic and you'd be put in a mental institution for practicing or maybe even believing in something like it. It's some real Richard Chase shit.
Do you believe in G-d, Yahweh?
Do you happen to be Jewish?
>>
>>31850614
In no particular order.
I am jewish
I believe in YHVH
I believe in magic
I consider lunatics those who don't, since occultism instruction is readily available for those who seek it.
I believe in Christ too. (Not Jesus).
I believe salvation is by gnosis.
I believe in a God higher than YHVH called Bythos.

And as it comes to happen, being someone who learns and studies instead of believing idiocies left and right, I've tested those things and can vouch for them to be true.
>>
>>31850621
That's cool, anon. But I reckon, the form of Abrahamism you believe in is kind of your ancestral religion, so you shouldn't knock on others for believing in and practicing their own. What do you make of Christian antisemitism?
Do you believe in circumcision?
>>
>>31850676
I do not worship ancestors, so it is not an ancestral religion, which is what ancestral religions are about.
It is simply a religion which I have verified to be true, if it weren't verified true, I wouldn't believe it in spite of ancestry.
>antisemites
I don't do politics, if you have your arse so far up the ass of Satan to get into politics that much to become a racist, you're living in hell already and have all of your beloved friends in there.
>Circumcision
Useless, mine is untouched.

Now, I believe I have all the reason to ask of you something very simple.

What is preferrable to believe, something true or a falsehood that my family has believed forever?
>>
File: 1652564726873.gif (1.04 MB, 755x708)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB GIF
>>31850690
I'm not antisemitic, I think hate of any kind is a waste of spiritual energy, as is politics. I'm just asking you of you as a jew, what do you make of Christian antisemitism as spouted by people like E. Michael Jones? How can you hold similar beliefs honestly?
>What is preferrable to believe, something true or a falsehood that my family has believed forever?
Well, in my view truths are pretty hard to come by, if I were to come by one, I'd believe in it strongly, regardless of what my family believes.
A lot of things that are sold as "truthes" in my experience are instrumental truths, means to an end for someone or something. I dislike these, I don't like being led by the nose.
Similarly, things widely accepted as falsehoods are often true on some level.
>>
>>31850747
I don't hold similar beliefs anon, my path is practiced much like buddhism or hinduism.
You have to understand that just because a church is christian, it doesn't have why to be the mainstream thing. If christians were honest, they'd accept that the teaching is corrupted.
Truth is hard to come by, see I always suggest to learn some functioning occultism and to be very skeptical when embarking on a spiritual journey. During my life I tried mainstream christianity (this is a dead end) hinduism (possible to attain some insight with it), buddhism (don't take refuge if you want actual progress) and bits of taoism, along with a generous and liberal dosage of occultism.

I ended up a Gnostic Christian, of the Celtic variety, the reason for this was none other than it materializing itself before me after much trial, error and more important, intelligent deceit -call it makyo if you want -->look this word up- (the world is illusory, much like hinduism says and it will deceive you -satan-).
>>
>>31837418
God is both friend and foe. But when you look at life like a friendly game, God becomes a rival and inspiration to the individual.
>>
>>31850962
how do you practice though?
I'm genuinely interested.
Why the Celtic variety?
>>
File: 1652565253946.jpg (30 KB, 567x542)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
bump
>>
>>31837418
jesus was real, abraham was real, canaan was real but they twisted everything an exagerated it into something it's totally not an used it to make laws an wars an division amongst the nations
>>
>>31847021
That's strange? I never said anything about the Flood!
>>
>>31837418
Religion is cancer
>>
>>31846760
That's what's claimed! Wouldn't it be more reasonable if the Persons of your Trinity actually thought alike??
>>
>>31850311
This actuallybelongs to you! That's what's claimed! Wouldn't it be more reasonable if the Persons of your Trinity actually thought alike? If Jeesus is also God why doesn't He think like the Father?
>>
File: HOUSE-of-GERADAMA.jpg (1.42 MB, 1379x3105)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>31854535
The Christian Father is of the House of Geradama.
Jesus is a different species.
>>
>>31837418
Do you think you can save yourself?
>>
>>31850311
>>31855030
Understand that I am "YHWH" and your expectations of Me are of no consequence to Me.
>>
>>31837418
Obviously. Might makes right is absolute. Anyone that deny this truth is just retarded.
>>
>>31854463
Noah's ark proves the Bible to be correct. Meaning you claim is dismissed.
>>
>>31856983
then keep posting nonsensical horseshit, tard.
>>
>>31857016
>Might makes right is absolute
you worship evil
>>
>>31857339
No, he worships despots.
>>
>>31857416
Maybe. I worship the Almighty.
>>
>>31857485
>Almighty?
unrealized prophecy daydreaming.
gay circle-jerking.
>>
>>31857485
>I worship.....
who exactly?
you're sofar some spazz whom thinks 3 different beings are the same deity...
you worship schizophrenia.
>>
>>31857527
>>31857545
My God can beat up your God, and so am I. 1 v 1 in chess you bitch.
>>
>>31857576
My God?
who? Jesus the Lucifer lightbringer morning-star?
you mean Lucifer's champion?
>>
>>31857587
>who
Do you really want to know?
>>
>>31852093
You know, this post glows in the dark., I mean, I already gave an approximate idea.
>>
>>31857600
is it the voices in your head?
>>
>>31857605
I just associate Christianity with going to church on sunday or something and the soulcrushing boredom of listening to a sermon, giving a donation, eating some eucharist with wine, then leaving
>>
>>31857610
Nope. She is popular enough to talk to me in her medium.
>>
>>31857653
Sophia, right?
>>
>>31857658
Maybe. That name is not popular enough to manifest in this modern reality tho.
>>
>>31857666
jjjjjuuuuusssssttttt sssspppppiiiiittttt iiitt ooouuuttt, aaalllrrreeeaaadddyyy.
>>
File: 4flan.jpg (33 KB, 640x479)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>31857674
Behold. The God of Destruction. Unmatched in Heaven and Earth. The Almighty Flandre.
>Also. By defeating America. She is canonically the Strongest now.
https://youtu.be/JGMTAYRnWns
>>
>>31850294
this guy thinks all cultures and time periods had the same zodiacal signs as we do, now. lol.
>>
File: zeus ammon.jpg (84 KB, 768x1024)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>31857738
Ram is an ascension-form, idiot.
its a clue that locks that specific deity in place.
>>
>>31857643
It's gnostic tough, and Celtic because of visions and sightings received. And it's practiced, like I said, in similar fashion to hinduism and buddhism.

Faith christianity is a larp, the message of Gnostic Christianity isn't much different from Bhagavad Gita.
>>
>>31857706
Yes!! I knew schizophrenia had something to do with this.
>>
>>31857738
The planets are the templates of both the gods and humans, stupid.
>>
File: 1645098907191.gif (361 KB, 580x799)
361 KB
361 KB GIF
>>31837418
You are cancer
>>
>>31857921
Remember . Might makes right is absolute. I'm more sane than you by the mere fact that I can beat you in chess.
>>
>>31857978
>Remember . Might makes right is absolute.
words of sentient despot animal.
If power is how your god rules, then he's low IQ grunt.
>I'm more sane than you by the mere fact that I can beat you in chess.
chess? holy fuck, how gay are you!!
its 2021, grandpa.
>>
>>31857995
Mockery and Mockery. What a fool. Oh, well. You will get mocked by life anyway. Serve you right.
>>
File: Jesus.gif (881 KB, 200x232)
881 KB
881 KB GIF
>>31858025
resorting to the same powerless threats..
BRING IT ON
>>
>>31858043
I'm bored arguing with fools. Accept the match or you are not worth my times.
https://lichess.org/yzyoocDZ
>>
>>31858066
tell me your theories on creating a gravity-weapon...
or don't waste my time, child.
>>
>>31858074
Spinning. Ofc. Fuck off with that basic shit.
>>
>>31858086
....and?... insufficient number of components.
go back & play on your merry-go-round, poker face bullshit artist.
>>
>>31858104
Spinning is the only key you need to know. I don't give a shit about some useless stuff.
>>
>>31858114
also... spinning isn't needed
if you're using large audio wavelength cavities to create the gravity waves, bruh........

beginner.
>>
>>31858114
>Spinning is the only key you need to know.
lmao, what a dumbarse..
>"the merry-go-round is a gravity weapon"
>>
>>31858124
>>31858125
The fundamental of energy is spinning. Spiral. Chaos. Manipulate it. You manipulate power. I'm smarter than you. You scrubs. Fucking retards.
>>
File: Weapons R&D Department.jpg (263 KB, 794x794)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>31858151
>The fundamental of energy is spinning. Spiral. Chaos. Manipulate it. You manipulate power.
yeh, go get em with your merry-go-round, champ!!
>>
>>31858168
Sure. I will. The moment I get that power is the moment I will conquer this world.
>>
File: ......png (331 KB, 559x431)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>31858206
yeh, maybe concentrate a little more on homework, and a lot less children's cartoons bruh!!
>>
>>31858229
Just you wait. I will monopolized the power of chaos. Alone.
>>
>>31858243
>Alone.
Well, at least this bit about your future sex life is correct.
>>
>>31858296
Another mockery of a mortal man? I give myself only to the Almighty. Death is preferable to the alternative. All in or Nothing. Such is the way of a gambler.
>>
you remind me of those annoying ass alt girls on Twitter that say this shit but they obviously have a soft spot for Judaism but hate Islam with a passion.
What faggotry!
>>
>>31858320
this is you..
>I worship the true-God..
really, whats its name?
>the Almighty...
yeh, thats not a name, its a title..
>Her name is Freya, the kids cartoon champion!!
>I will conquer the world with merry-go-round spirals!!
yeh, ok schiz.
>>
File: Flandre Lion.jpg (39 KB, 554x554)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>31858343
The name is Flandre. You might also know her as The Demiurge. I can bet with my existence. She is real.
>>
>>31858351
>The name is Flandre.
lmao, freely admits to being completely disassociated with reality..
yeh, ok cartoon tard.
>>
>>31858362
Tell that after you can beat me a chess match, fool. You can't? Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>31858373
Warning, this anon plays his opponent's moves against that sites AI and takes on the AI's countermoves.
yeh go play skippy-rope, kid.
>>
File: Touhou.jpg (97 KB, 576x513)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>31858384
There is such a thing as time limit you know. I can beat ALL AI in a fast pace 1 minute match. Don't underestimate the reflect of a touhou player. I'm literally the top 0.000000001% of Humanity.
https://youtu.be/VTW7KxqOu3g
>>
>>31858414
>I'm literally the top 0.000000001% of Humanity
you're a child lost cartoon fantasy
>>
>>31858428
Maybe. Still better than you in Chess. Lmao.
>>
>>31858436
I've not played chess since 1990..
I don't waste my time on idiotic board games.
>>
>>31858442
Excuse of a Loser. I can beat your ass in any games. ANY. You hear that? Even POKER.
>>
>>31858447
>I'm a kid obsessed with children's games.
you're a legend in your own piss pond..
>>
>>31858457
I heard from somewhere. Confidence is knowing. Arrogance is stating it. Indeed. I am arrogance, because I know I am loved by God.
>>
>>31858476
may fantasy cartoon characters always show you favor, anon.
>>
But The Book of Abraham is pretty based
>>
>>31858481
Ofcourse. I'm the chosen one after all. Just need a right timing for me to step up my games. For me to also conquer this world.
>>
>>31858484
Great!! now go log in to sim-city and get started.
>>
>>31858489
I need an enemy to fight. Sadly. I find none on this earth.
>>
don't feed the schizos
>>
>>31858522
I'm an expert on bringing religion into a fist fight.
>>
File: 1652705896765.jpg (82 KB, 647x562)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
bump

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.