[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: eyj.jpg (10 KB, 170x297)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and a discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Fecalmancy, Cartomancy, Crying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Chink, Oracles, Asseomancy, Negromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed)

>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz (embed) (embed)

>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•Rustig on how to start with tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed)

•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA (embed) (embed)

>Useful tips before posting:
•If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
•Filter and ignore all tripfags.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Do not harass readers if your query is refused/skipped.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers. Same for vague queries.
•Making an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader, in particular, is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Troll all incel queries.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are starting and need to know what they are doing right or wrong.

Previous Thread: >>31830563
>>
AQ
have i been making progress addressing the turmoil?
>>
Trading
>>
Homeless, library closes in a half hour. Anyone willing to do a reading?
>>
>>31837190
What do you want to know anon?
>>
AQ

Is it better for me at this current stage in my life, to seek some kind of support?
>>
>>31837190
knight of wands
keep on truckin my dude
>>
>>31837186
Why did the treat me so well? Love related.

You?
>>
>>31837202
I want to know how to forgive myself and to become my best self.
>>
>>31837170
9 of cups
Yes, progress is being made
>>
AQ
Is it a bad idea to try it out?
>>
>>31837266
Judgement
Its not a bad idea, give it a shot friend, just remember to use good judgement and weigh your abilities accordingly
>>
>>31837295
Thank you.
>>
AQ

Will our paths cross anytime in the near future?
>>
Aq
Why did they treat me so well?
>>
>>31837303
3 of wands Rx
not for a little while, but you'll have another opportunity
>>
>>31837309
Starting
>>
AQ: Why is he so helpful?
>>
AQ

Will I be successful in my new career path?
>>
>>31837309
Knight of swords
Ace of pentacles
2 of pentacles

Now is the time to talk. You maybe have to think about what to say. At least you will be closer or get closure.
>>
File: 1652395525973.jpg (28 KB, 369x373)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Can i get a general reading for the next couple of days?
>>
>>31837333
5 of swords
there will be turmoil along the way, but in the end you will succeed
>>
Did she lie about him? Why?
>>
>>31837221
Re bumping query
>>
AQ: Did my spell worked?
>>
Did she lie about me?
>>
>>31837239
good to hear, thanks for pulling
>>
Occult AQ

Is the ritual going to work? If yes, it will work as intended?
I don't mind losing my life or sanity in the process, as long as I see it's completion. Thanks already.
>>
AQ

If I had asked K.M to prom, would she have gone with me?
>>
Aq
Is she worth dating?
>>
AQ: Was it a spirit?
>>
Trading
>>
>>31837361
I'm back to say thank you.
>>
>>31837535
Q
>>
>>31837327
bumping, just wanting to know if there's a ulterior motive
>>
>>31837366
Thanks!
>>
AQ
What is she feeling from my text?
>>
Aq
Next gf/bf?
>>
>>31837604
GK
>>
AQ
What hurt him the most?
>>
>>31837634
Gotcha, thank you a lot anon.
>>
AQ

Would it be an ok idea to get in touch with T again?
>>
aq
Who's fault was it? T or D?
>>
>>31837661
is this G?
>>
AQ

Next gf?
>>
>>31837569
Did S just friendzoned me? Or did she said that to try to "gain points" with me romantically? Yours?
>>
>>31837682
Lol nope. I am asking about a friend not a lover.
>>
>>31837687
What did H do to screw it up?

Starting
>>
>>31837679
I am sag the other is Aquarius
>>
>>31837703
Starting too
>>
AQ

Will I get the offer to work with ‘M’?
>>
AQ
Yes or no?
>>
>>31837687
5 of cups rx
6 of pentacles
7 of cups rx

I think it's her just gaining points rn. She's pretty playful.
>>
Aq

Why don't people find me attractive?
Gemini
>>
AQ

What does K think of me?
>>
>>31837703
The wheel, 3 of wands, ace of cups

Seems like this person hasted something, expected a certain result and ended up just like, fucking all up and showing its cards early

Wanna trade again?
>>
Trading
>>
>>31837802
Q?
>>
I had two readings by two different people suggesting to message my crush after not hearing from her for a few days, and I did and she hasn't responded. Not hating on those people, just feeling kinda down. :(
>>
>>31837816
Why does she stare at me like that? Your q?
>>
Aq
What are his feelings towards me?
>>
>>31837520
Gonna be honest, it doesn't look too good to me. This seems like someone who, when she doesn't get what she wants, she's prone to lying or painting a false picture. This woman thinks a lavish lifestyle is what will make her look accomplished, I'm getting a goldigger vibe here or a materialist. This would be someone, even if she is not dependent, she's using people to prove something. With Lovers and Devil being here, I'm getting a heartless vibe, this is someone who does not value love and would take advantage of someone with feelings for her. A Tower would result from a love offering to this individual.
>>
>>31837719
Oh ok. I thought it would do some good to clear things up and be on ok terms. That’s interesting.
>>
AQ
Do they want me gone?
>>
>>31837838
the answer you got might not be about the result but to get you to do something outside your comfort zone
>>
AQ
How difficult will getting rid of this problem be
>>
>>31837839
>>31837687
That one

Starting yours
>>
>>31837760
Woaaah
>>
AQ

Could I get a love general?
>>
Trading
>>
>>31837944
The hierophant
The sun
3 of disks

Yup, but it looks like it'll be a nice friendship
>>
>>31837526
Did you try summoning a succ? No, but the Seven of Pentacles, Four of Swords, Seven of Wands and Nine of Cups give off disturbed spirit, then we have Page of Pentacles and the Moon, it looks like some offering was made under the moon. Alternatively, here with Knight of Wands and Ace of Cups, perhaps you've accidentally summoned some intense energies at a sensitive time (like lunar cycle) and it somehow disturbed or caught the attention of a spirit. Like some spirit was just chillin' and then anon came and messed it up somehow, from the spirit's POV at least. I asked for some advice and it seems to suggest banishing it.
>>
>>31837893
Ty
>>
AQ
Who was the spirit that hid
>>
>>31837839
7 of cups, 5 of swords, 3 of swords

You remind her of someone who broke her heart lol
>>
I lover her so fucking much but she has a boyfriend.
What the fuck I am gonna do? This is so painful.
>>
>>31838001
I did try to call a luck spirit and than a cute fun and loving girl show up in my dream and she just wanted to chill and jump on the my bed like a children.Than she got on top of me, smile and say she is pretty and I'm elegant, we laught I rolled over and kissed her.
No harm done.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>31837611
Well, she seems to be someone who likes to proceed with caution, she doesn't want to share too much (yet), it looks to me like she could be afraid that her kindness could be taken for a weakness or something along those lines.
There is a bit of internal struggle between fear of not giving enough in a connection or giving too much, she's trying to find a balance, it mainly goes back to fear of losing control in some form, though it looks like this is more so for herself, not control over another person. I am getting a mysterious vibe, her emotions run much deeper than what she allows to be seen.
>>
>>31838055
Worst thing is I have options
>>
AQ
What does he think about me?
>>
Aq
Where am I at spiritually
>>
>>31838102
May I get a read please?
>>31837221
Gemini
>>
AQ
What does she feel about me?
I want to embrace her soo much.
>>
>>31838102
Cancer and Pisces
>>
AQ

Tap send on that text? Would it change anything?
>>
>>31838053
>No harm then
That's good news, I dunno why Seven of Wands came out, but the other cards align with your explanation and confirm the spirit appeared in your dream.The Seven of Wands made me think of something negative (that's the one with an aggressive guy on it). Maybe it's protecting you now.
>>
>>31838142
>Maybe it's protecting you now
For some reason spirits likes me. You can make a reading on that if you want, the cards will say it.
Thanks, anon
>>
>>31838056
This sounds like her, but does it make sense she ignored me? I mean I get why she would if she's feeling this way, but I don't know how to proceed from here.
Do I just wait forever until she initiates a text at this point?
>>
AQ Is he my soulmate?
>>
Trading
>>
>>31837767
Some drama or conflict of interests is over here, but I feel like it took some time and it was due to the diplomatic efforts of this Queen of Swords character here. It's like this individual feels as though it took a very long time because someone else here was delaying things due to being focused on their own material gain or manifestations, it seems like this other energy feels underappreciated or like losing control again and as though the other party had gained the upper hand in this situation by taking too long and focusing only on themselves. It seems like the person represented by Queen of Swords does not want to be put in the same position again.
>>
>>31838116
Kys
>>
Aight im trading
>>
AQ
Has he seen my text but just ignoring it or what happened?
Thanks to whoever read this :3
>>
>>31838190
Honestly, I'm getting a sense that the problem lies more within her, it's like whatever you do, she'll adapt to that, as long as it's not too much pressure on her, there is some hesitation that's due to some inner growth, I'm not getting "troubled" vibe here, just someone who may have had some difficulties but is learning a lesson, going through an internal process where they have to learn how to find the right balance.
>>
>>31838237
So you're saying if I text her, I'm not bothering her (although still probably best to wait a few days before double texting I guess).
But this is her struggle. Again makes sense. I don't expect a trouble vibe, but just maybe confused and having difficulty figuring out her feelings.

But I honestly just don't understand why she's straight up ignoring my message asking how she is. Idk where else I can go from there besides just asking if she's okay in a few days. She's not giving me much to work with.
>>
>>31838192
No such thing moron
>>
>>31838164
I don't disbelieve you have the favor of spirits, but the spirit world is vast, there are some nasty ones out there too, just like in the physical, one can have the favor of many but still get bad attention from an asshole, sometimes one ought to banish and it's nothing personnel
>>
>>31838260
How do you know?
>>
>>31838258
I mean what can you do anyway, there is no way to force it, I would relax and forget about it, I too think mind games are stupid, but the spread didn't give me outright manipulative vibe, I think best course of action would be to focus on yourself and not allow this situation to disturb your peace of mind
>>
trading
>>
>>31838284
Query?
>>
>>31838278
Yeah I don't want to force it, but yeah I fell hard for her we got close for a bit.
The sudden change in behavior is fucking me. I don't think what she is doing is intentional so I get it, and she doesn't have many friends so I get the feeling she may have a habit of pushing people away. But fuck it just hurts. I wish she could just open up a little, or give me a response.
Thanks for your reading though anon.
>>
>>31836291 #
>>31834182 #
>>31834050 #
>>31833817 #

Are you still here? You wanted the gen for the next 4 days??
>>
>>31838289
Three day love general? Your query?
>>
AQ
Love general for the rest of May please?
>>
>>31838301
Holy fuck i am still here, please post it!
>>
>>31838310
I'm so glad, holy shit I fell asleep I'm so sorry. How are ya?
>>
>>31838303
Mine is

A general reading for what will happen between S and me during the rest of this month

Starting yours
>>
>>31838300
>so I get the feeling she may have a habit of pushing people away.
Yeah, I'm getting the same vibe, that and overthinking things a lot

>But fuck it just hurts. I wish she could just open up a little, or give me a response.
I think you should gently let her know that. Because it might actually make her feel safer too, by realizing that the power is not wholly in the hands of other people to which she has to constantly adapt, but that her actions can hurt too, it seems like all of this is going back to fears she's trying to process, but I'm getting a vibe that this is not someone toxic but in the midst of learning something about herself and relationships, you could perhaps gently give feedback but also draw boundaries
>>
Trading
>>
>>31838310
Love gen for next 4 days
1 6 of Cups
2 the Sun
3 the Lovers
4 7 of Coins

Overall very positive cards, things are looking great especially on day 3 where a meeting, date, or union might happen, possibly with someone you already know, leading to the possibility of a future relationship
>>
>>31838340
Yeah and I overthink things too so it doesn't help lol. I mean I felt like she was very similar to me, and I kinda built up a narrative in my head of what she's doing, because it's very similar to how I'd act. And your reading does kinda reinforce what I was already thinking, so at least I think I'm on the right tracks.
Yeah I think she honestly fell for me too, and she's definitely emotionally a bit immature so I get it. I mean I don't plan on going anywhere but yeah definitely hurts a bit.
But it's just tough to figure out the balance of how to play things. So idk.

You're right, maybe if I open up a little she will. I'm just nervous to double text, especially after I pushed myself to send her this last text and she ignored it. I don't want to pressure her. But I will probably in like 2 days and if she ignores again, leave it at that.

"Hey, I hope you're doing okay. I'm not sure if you're just busy lately, or if I did something that bothered you. If you want to talk about anything I'm always here. I'm understanding. l'll give you your space. :)"
>>
>>31838230
No, I asked nicely

Please immediately go tie a rope and hang yourself
>>
>>31838412
I saw you were doing AQ's so I thought I'd ask. Was there any need to be a complete cunt? Fuck you entitled zoomers you all think you now own this place just because you own a few cards
>>
>>31837891
>8 of Swords, 4 of Wands, 3 of Cups, Ace of Swords
It looks like you already know the truth about some set up. This could be an invitation somewhere or an offer to reconnect or rekinle an old flame, but it looks like there is a trap and you've found out the truth about this already, there is something you know.
>8 of Wands, Strength, Queen of Cups, 5 of Pentacles
Again, it looks like you were quick at foreseeing something, predicting things could be a strength of yours, you've averted a less fortunate situation.
>>
>>31838397
You're probably both nervous and overwhelmed, give yourself some space, you have your personal life too and you can focus on that in the meantime, I understand stuff like that can be a bit distracting, but then again, she probably does not want too come off as too needy and scare you away and you're feeling the same way
>>
AQ

Would it be ok to text her?
>>
>>31838500
I mean I did give her almost 6 days of not talking. I figured that was enough but I guess not.
Thanks again
>>
Trading
>>
>>31838514
I mean 6 days is ok to text again, it's hardly annoying or disturbing anyone
>>
>>31838539
Yeah Ik I mean that's what I did and I figured that was enough space, but she ignored that text so it just doesn't make sense to me. I was pretty sure I'd hear from her after that long of a wait.
>>
AQ

Love general pls
>>
>>31838502
As long as whatever she says don't go over your head, then good. But don't expect to be more than friends.
>>
>>31838231
There's a melancholic air. You seem to be in a position where only one kind of outcome is likely, but you don't want to accept it. You need to put your mind and feelings at ease, and wait and see without expectations. But no harm will be done to anybody.
>>
AQ
am I improving at a similar rate to my peers?
>>
>>31838109
She's very unsure about you, but she'll make it up soon. Intense hidden emotions are brewing up inside her, but I can't tell of which nature. Whatever she ends up thinking about you, nobody will convince her of changing her mind. You just wait.
>>
>>31838100
There's feelings of desire and there's inner turmoil. There's a woman that haunts your memories, and hinders your progress. You're trying to block out fantasies and wishful thinking, as if attempting to grow out of it in order to grow up, but playing pretend won't take you anywhere. Either way, the fact that you're trying matters.
>>
>>31837743
Bump aq
>>
>>31838043
Embrace the sadness, cry it all out, draw and play music or whatever. Allow yourself a time of instrospection and rest. You ought to pick yourself up afterwards, and work on yourself to bring stability to your life.
>>
tradin
>>
>>31837936
At first it will seem like a biblically difficult problem of the kind that takes ages to solve, but it'll turn out to be not so bad and take not so long. You're strong and difficult to shake, and thus this won't shake you.
>>
Trading.
>>
AQ: How does I feel about me? (not romantic)
>>
>>31838871
q
>>
>>31838892
Should I work at H or at I?
I can do 2 Qs if you want.
>>
>>31838907
>>31838907
How did S reacted with the message I sent to him before I blocked them again?

What is he feeling about me currentlty?

Starting when you do
>>
>>31838925
Starting
>>
>>31838930
me too
>>
>>31838907
Should you work at H
2 of swords, 4 of wands 10 of cups

This is the best option in my opinion, not only the working perse will be succesful but you're also gonna feel a great work enviroment and will lift your spirit

should you work at I
hermit, 9 of wands, judgement page of swords 4 of wands 6 of swords

This will be terrific almost, I feel like you will regret if you join this workplace bc youll be very burnt out and you will constantly have to be tested although the work perse might be okay you willwant to move on from it
>>
Aq
Is it over bros?
>>
AQ
Male
Love general for june?
>>
>>31838925
1st q
>4 of swords, moon rx, 7 of cups rx
He's quite shocked and pissed, but he feels he's in the right. He believes that you're the bad person here, pretty much. He just can't believe that you actually did this to him.

2nd q
>10 of cups, page of cups rx, 10 of swords
He really loves you but he feels that he's done. Or that it's impossible to continue to have these feelings towards you, that he should move on.
>>
AQ
Why has my crush been ignoring me lately?
>>
>>31838984
Well he made insinuating jokes while having a gf to me and thought I was just gonna let it slid so nope, he can get mad all he wants but this is for the better thanks
>>
>>31838977
It absolutely isn't. If this is related to love, it'll go very well. You're too confused and tense, relax.
>>
Trading!
>>
>>31838996
They feel offended for some reason and also bored. They also feel annoyed.
>>
>>31839018
I'm really not tense, for the first time in my life though, I recognize I have been always like that.

but I guess I could prioritize other stuff and investing less in this person, without feeling guilty that I'm going to lose them, since there's nothing much I can do anymore?

Would you help me with that in mind please, thank you if you can do a second reading, and thank you for the first one too
>>
>>31838420
Someone doing an Aq doesn't mean they'll do yours to be fair, for that you need to wait a reader that's offering a bumch of readings
>>
AQ

Why was she mad at me?
>>
AQ
Should I give up on them?
>>
>>31837143
AQ
What does she actually think/feel about me?
>>
>>31838799
Thanks anon, that's nice to say.
It's pinworms lol, as someone who was really paranoid of parasites it certainly does feel biblically hellish, but after taking meds and talking to family about their experiences and making sure I'll be backing up the meds with all the recommended natural remedies and cleaning procedures, I'm starting to feel chill about it.
I see it as very good motivation to ditch junk food. Not that I was a pig about it before, but now I'll get really clean.
>>
AQ

Will our paths cross within the month? Or do I need to take action?
>>
File: 818club3zrS._AC_SL1500_.jpg (234 KB, 968x1500)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
What does the symbol on the flag on the card of death mean? If it's some fruit which symbolizes harvest, what fruit is it? Looks like a pomegranate
>>
AQ
Should I give my crush some space
>>
>>31838664
Why not more than friends tho?
>>
AQ
What type of person best suits me as a romantic partner?
>>
Aq
What is his darkish side?
>>
trading
>>
>>31839163
Idk I dreamed of living with crush and he did everything strange, he even turned the chandelier upside down and told me that it should be so, some things are better not to know
>>
Don't do this often but I enjoy doing this. Trading.
>>
>>31839216
q
>>
aq
will we see each other again soon?
>>
AQ

Will i get to work with Y? Career related.
>>
Trading
>>
>>31839234
Query?
>>
>>31839245
Will I ever find closure with her? Talk things out?
>>
>>31839111
Look man you don't know what their response was. I understand it's their choice who they can/can't read for, and I understand that they don't have to, they just didn't have to be such a dick head about it
>>
Trading
>>
>>31839410
Q?
>>
AQ
What makes me special in a good way
>>
>>31839486
What does the end of the month look like?
>>
>>31839513
Mine is will we be in contact within the month?
>>
>>31837143
AQ
We will always be only friends?
>>
>>31839513
Starting yours.
>>
>>31839520
Starting
>>
>>31839513
Queen of Swords
Ten of Wands
Ten of Cups

It looks like there could be a ton of work with a difficult woman that is a burden. Overall things should actually work out and you can come to a nice conclusion with here. Overall an ok end to the month.
>>
>>31839520
>queen of cups rx, king of coins rx
No. Whatever happens between you two will end up troubled and disrupted. Be patient and make more loves for next month.
>>
>>31839136
It's a white rose. Waite says it symbolizes life. You can say it represents death and rebirth, new life from death.
>>
AQ
Will she contact me this month?
>>
>>31839637
Would next month be any different tho?
>>
trading
>>
AQ
Is there a chance for me and T to get back together and be happy?
>>
File: 1650987296658.gif (22 KB, 320x199)
22 KB
22 KB GIF
AQ
Is a good idea what im planning to do?
>>
Trade
AQ will me and M stay together?
>>
>>31839758
Query? Mine is serious heavy/cringe shit
>>
AQ
Will I get together and physically involved with that redhead girl whom I see every other week?
>>
>>31839219
Was there anything to todays meeting?
>>
>>31839219
Yours?
>>
trading
>>
AQ Iv been on a huge self improvement track. Trying to radically change my life. Will I succeed?

How does M(crush) feel about me? Is there anything there?
>>
>>31839848
Ok lol. Mine is next gf.
>>
>>31839901
Ok starting.
I want to know my dad’s thoughts on me.
I never understood his approach even though he loves me.
I feel like a lost cause
>>
>>31839932
Ok that could be a tough one but I’ll try. Starting.
>>
>>31839901
It seems your girlfriend will have bursts of being sexually forward when she wants to but only when its convenient for her.
It will be very good and it seems that it may be a good for for you.
However it will not happen as frequently as you may want because she is very busy focusing building on other goals.
I can see much time being sunk into these goals and then maybe sudden enjoyment out of nowhere but not very consistent! Doesn’t seem too bad for a spread.
The world knight of wands 9 of pentacles
>>
>>31839948
If that’s too much i dont mind asking a question that could be easier or lighter.
If you want to maybe lay out some constraints.
I also can divulge more information to give context
>>
AQ
is M guilty?
Will he get punished?
>>
>>31839982
He iz az likely to be bunished as to get bussy
>>
>>31839735
I don't know. I honestly didn't expect you to respond so I went somewhere else. Trade again?
>>
>>31839932
Anons fathers thoughts

> Eight of Wands
> Eight of Cups
> Wheel of Fortune

I think there’s something in the family that he doesn’t like. It could be a connection to the mother. Is your family together? It looks like he wishes something was different. It could well not have much to do with you. He could be distant for other reasons. Men can be aloof like that.
>>
Aq
Why dud he come by?
>>
>>31840022
Mom and dad at 3rd grade.
Im 24 now and have lived mist of my life with mom.
On one end my mom enables me because im autistic disabled and fail at everything
At the other my dad doesn’t understand my disability at all and pushes me to my max and guilt trips me and i burn out and want to kill myself
>>
trading
>>
>>31840050
What are his intentions towards me?
>>
>>31840050
Query
>>
AQ will me and my child's mom get back together?
>>
>>31840081
No dipshit stop spamming this
>>
>>31840085
Will me and your mom fuck again?
>>
>>31840081
Dude, I remember reading this like 3 weeks ago lol….
She already moved on with her bf bro…
>>
>>31840041
First of all it would be good to quit labeling yourself as autistic. Quit having the victim mindset. It is a dangerous thing that does you no good. Go join an improve group or club and learn how to interact with normies better. This wasn’t a reading it only common sense advice.
>>
>>31840105
>First of all it would be good to quit labeling yourself as autistic
Im diagnosed
>>
Trading
>>
>>31840105
>Quit having the victim mindset. It is a dangerous thing that does you no good. Go join an improve group or club and learn how to interact with normies better. This wasn’t a reading it only common sense advice.
That will probably serbe me well though thanks.
I just am stuck on dad issues and am sad
>>
>>31840104
Again answer the question am I going to fuck your mom again?
>>
>>31840128
Query?
>>
>>31840134
Should i try to build a harem?
>>
>>31840081
No. You need to sober up and stop reminiscing about the old days, they're gone forever.
>>
Trading
>>
>>31840145
Lol kys
>>
>>31840137
Looks good if you try.
You’re going to have to say and do the right things or be confident.
You are going to have to work on networking with people and it could be costly for money if you are sugar daddying.
You could try looking for sugar babies online.
My query is how sad will my friends/ acquaintances be if die tomorrow?
>>
>>31840137
>>31840172
I forgot to say your cards 10 of cups knight of swords 10 of pentacles
>>
>>31840172
Sure. I'll start if you post your draw.
>>
>>31840081
No you broke up for a reason
>>
>>31840081
You should 1. Obfuscate your reading and 2. You know divination predicting the future is unreliable so you're better off asking questions on whether she misses you or why she left you, etc.
>>
AQ
Tips for self improvement
>>
AQ
Why did M ghost me? It felt like we were doing well
>>
>>31840186
How about you do your job with this woowoo stuff and give an answer eh
>>
>>31840191
Stop coming to div threads
Focus on IRL gains
>>
>>31840059
Was H talking behind my back? Starting when you reply.

>>31840062
What did J say about me?
>>
What's up with me and M?
>>
>>31840202
Dude, were not some therapy corner to give you comforting lies. If you want a reading then get it for something more actionable than "will we get back together". At least ask how you could do it.
>>
>>31840208
>Megaman is a nintendo video game made in 1987
>Macintosh is a pc company
>Microsoftie is a OS for PC
>>
>>31840059
>4 of Pents rev, High Priestess, 5 of Cups rev
He has let go of you for the moment because he knows there is something more important he must do, but he intends to remediate the connection or at least patch up the worst of it.
>>
>>31840206
>What did J say about me?
I can only really get the nature of what was said.
Fighting/struggling with grief.
They need much time to process maybe a break.
5 of cups 7 of wands temperance
My query: what could help me quit smoking? Im addicted bad, i threw them out a couple days ago and dug it out of the trash… but i smoke and feel sadder and worse but feel like i need it after and go buy more
>>
>>31840178
Your draw is here >>31840176
>>
>>31840244
Running and exercising
Biking
Swimming

All things you should be doing anyway
>>
>>31840172
>3 of wands, 7 of cups, 9 of coins
Not that sad I'll be honest. They wouldn't like that you were dead but this doesn't suggest someone will kill themselves to join you
>>
Trading
Do T notice me? What are their thoughts about me?
>>
>>31840285
That actually makes me feel better thank you.
I was feeling like a sociopath because homestly i wouldnt be that sad and would probably get over it quickly of my friends died. Even though i like them and want them to do well
>>
>>31837143
AQ
Will my ex come back
>>
AQ
Does he want me to be his girl?
>>
trading
>>
>>31840369
Care to do this one
>>31840289
??
>>
>>31840378
yeah mine is what does H think of me? starting when u confirm
>>
>>31840404
Hello I'm starting yours now
>>
Aq
Was he right about what is gonna happen
>>
>>31840474
starting
>>
Does T miss me
>>
Aq
Future bf? \o/
>>
>>31840378
Here are you cards
High Priestess Ace of coins The fool rx
I’ll post the rest when you post yours
>>
Trading
>>
>>31840529
Q?
>>
>>31840506
Thanks yours are 6 of Cups, 3 of Swords, King of Cups, I'll get yours written up in a bit
>>
>>31840533
How will this summer go for me once these plans go into proper motion?
>>
>>31840545
two week love general? starting
>>
Trading
>>
>>31840571
query
>>
>>31840580
Is it something that is truly my own? You?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>31840404
>yeah mine is what does H think of me
Fuck sorry I took so long I keep getting fuckin distracted for what I think is a few seconds but isn't

Your cards are 6 of Cups, 3 of Swords, King if Cups

The have very fond memories of you from the past, and they still hold you in some sort of reverence or high regard, but something happened between you two that caused them a lot of pain. They don't hate you for it, but it hurt them enough to feel intimated by you. It's possible they forgive you, but whatever happened seems pretty bad, and they still haven't let it go. But they still look up to you.
>>
>>31840506
They see you as someone wise and shrouded in mystery, but yet also feel like an opportunity was lost between you two, like things could have turned out better. I get the feeling they think you’re too guarded overall.

hp ace of coins rx fool rx >>31840642
idk about this interpretation, more like they see me as someone melancholy…trade again ?
>>
>>31840679
>>31840642
>>
Trading
>>
>>31840722
query
>>
>>31840679
Hello yes of course we can, if I take a while to respond, I apologize and will try to reply faster.

How was B feeling today?
>>
>>31840736
How did I offend H? starting yours
>>
>>31840743
Thank you, grabbing your cards now. Sorry if my last interpretation was inaccurate
>>
>>31840727
Will she or any of the rest of them come up later?
>>
>>31840749
part of it was, I think it’s more likely here that the three of swords means she sees me as someone sad or melancholy
>>
>>31840752
week love general? starting
>>
Aq
If anyone here knows how to palmreading, I have a question about one line on my palm, but I'll not post a picture because I'm paranoid as fuck
>>
How will the mental hospital treat my friend?
>>
>>31840736
nine of swords king of swords knight of coins
Honestly a little rough and beat up, they feel like shits falling apart and that they have to fight to make sure everything stays in place. They’re still hopeful for the future and still standing up for their values however.
>>
>>31840752
I don’t think anyone of them will, unless crisis happens and things turn out to be absolutely fucked on many levels.
>>
AQ

What do I need to do with K if anything?
>>
>>31840778
Who gives a shit. What are you gay or something?
>>
Trading
>>
>>31840811
q
>>
>>31840777
Then wtf do you want? Idiot. Wasting everyones time
>>
>>31840766
>ace of pents rx, sun rx, knight of wands
Valiant but underwhelming. You'll have all the energy bug none of the direction you need to make it stick. Post your cards?
>>
>>31840859
ten of wands rx tower two of swords rx
>>
>>31840759
Aw, I can see that too because the other cards were very positive. Ultimately you know the best interpretation as it applies to you
>>
>>31840781
Thank you, he did seem a little sad today. Getting your reading ready, will post soon
>>
>>31840882
>>
Trading.
>>
>>31840808
She's hot
>>
>>31840890
Q?
>>
>>31840865
Trade again?
>>
>>31840921
Im not him, but wanna trade?
>>
AQ
is it over between us?
>>
>>31840927
Sure. Will I be able to clear my name with her?
>>
>>31840921
yes query? mine is a two day general? you?
>>
>>31840943
Mine: will G get back now that things are over regarding that issue? Starting
>>
>>31840909
Will het hurt badly by her ex I'd I make a move?
You?
>>
>>31840951
How well will my brother adjust when he's bailed out?
>>31840957
Starting
>>
>>31840962
starting
>>
>>31840882
waiting on mine???? why so long???
>>
aq
why did she ghost me?
>>
>>31840882
20 minutes? come on
>>
>>31840818
>>31840777
I have a line that extends from the part between my index finger and middle finger(and actually up there it divides into two smaller lines that go in different directions, both up between those two fingers) going over the heart line, the head line, actually over the whole palm, and merges with the line of life. That's on my left palm. Lol
Does anyone know what that might mean?
>>
>>31840951
>King of swords, page of coins, hanged man rx
Busy but ultimately fair. You'll be worked around by your commitments but they will pay off in the end, though you won't have much time left to yourself
.>>31840957
>Star rx, 4 of wands rx, 6 of wands
Sure, but she won't be entirely happy about it. The atmosphere itself looks like it will spark another fight.
>>
Trading.
>>
>>31840995
Lol sorry I'm here
>>31840743
>How did I offend H
Emperor, Page of Wands, 3 of Pentacles

You may have been too reserved in one way, but too immature and forceful in others, likely where the physical was concerned. Like you wouldn't let her get close to you mentally or emotionally, which she seems to have wanted, but were overt physically. Or maybe you were too unpredictable, sometimes quiet and reserved, other times energetic and restless which could've been confusing and a bit too much. One of you could've also been friend zoned but wanted more, pushed too much for it, and made things awkward. At least that's what I get from the spread. Sorry again for taking so long.
>>
File: snarlyanimation.webm (2.92 MB, 720x720)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
AQ HOW CLOSE IS MY FLAME TO EXTINNGUISHING?
>>
>>31841403
he sleepy
>>
>>31841407
Don't snakes dislodge their jaw to eat then have to put it back? Do snakes yawn?
>>
>>31841409
he's just sleepy anon, pat his head so he can sleep and purr in your lap :3
>>
question?
should i levae like the pengiunn i am
>>
>>31838740
thank you.
>>
>>31841091
What's your query?
>>
AQ
will i become better than I ever was at martial arts this summer?
>>
File: FShZcfgX0AA6JbI.jpg (313 KB, 1660x2048)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
Hey witches let's trade love queries
>>
>>31841466
Q
>>
AQ
General outlook on the next few days/weeks?
Thanks to any reader who helps out.
>>
>>31841466
What does Heather think/feel about me?
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>31841629
I can do a basic read
>>
>>31841638
>>31841629
My query is here, >>31841594

You?
>>
>>31841638
My question is: What can I do to further the intensity?
>>
aq
how do i reconnect with her?
>>
>>31841644
Okay, queen of swords, Wheel of fortune, four of wands

Kind of simple, but the order is important. Pick something specific, it may be something you know or you may have to brainstorm it, but be specific, and take direct action, then there is an element of luck here, plan accordingly, do this at the right time think opportune moment, then four of wands here says have a back up plan and be prepared. Not in a bad way, buy just be ready for all outcomes. Sorry for the delay
>>
>>31841694
Super vague, but I don't have any good clues as to what is going on. The wheel could cycling as well, and the wands could mean routine or consistency, depending on the nature of the situation.
>>
Trading for a serious query

What is there to look forward to at all in my life anymore? I am extremely close to suicide. Everything I've done or stood for has resulted in failure and the worst pain of my life has just gotten tremendously worse. All of my self improvement, my focusing on my goals, my focusing on having a traditional marriage (with a girl who I found out lied and cheated on me) - all failure. There is nothing to my life anymore.
>>
Trading love
>>
>>31841755
Does he dislike me now?

Q?
>>
Aq
she changed? What changed in her personality?
>>
>>31841781
Starting
>>
>>31841781
>page of cups star 6 of cups

She likes you. It is because they like how kind you were to them and also your optimism is enchanting
>>
AQ
will giving her space due to her sudden distance for a few weeks allow her to come back to me?
or push her away further?
>>
trading
>>
>>31841856
Q
>>
>>31841858
How successful will my art career be for the rest of the year?
urs?
>>
>>31841867
How does my ex feel about me now?

starting
>>
>>31841867
7 of wands ace of cups 3 of pents

You may struggle at times. It's also possible you will very successful now. Collabs are good and you will be able to agree with those you work with.
>>
>>31841870
the magician rev - nine of cups - wheel of fortune - page of pents rev

There are still romantic feelings present, in fact, it's not out of the realm of possibility that they're feeling like you're the one who got away. They look back very fondly on your time together, but considering the circumstances, it feels very bittersweet. They dearly miss you, but they know there's not much they can do about that, or at least, they're too cowardly to do anything about it. Fearing rejection, they simply stew in these feelings, keeping them to themself, simply treasuring the memories and hoping they'll be able to move on someday.
>>
>>31841883
thank you <3 trade again?
>>
>>31841888
Yes. Thank you.

Has he forgiven me?
>>
>>31841908
My q is immediate advice on how to attain art career growth.
starting urs <3
>>
>>31841929
Starting!
>>
>>31841908
four of cups - the magician rev - queen of swords rev - ten of swords

This is a bit of a strange one.

He knows in his heart you should be forgiven, but he just does not want to. He remains very bitter towards what happened, he's not actively angry about it but he's holding a hard grudge and probably won't ever let it go. I get the feeling that his personal feelings on the matter warps his perception of what actually happened and he holds an unfair view of things because of it.
>>
>>31841929
3 of wands page of cups 9 of pents

One of your ideas is a very good one. It's probably the cute one. And there is and older person that will give you money and a few young people in the city that will give you a lot of business?

Thanks again. Want to keep trading
>>
Trading
>>
>>31841978
thank you, i think i may know what you're referring to? All I draw is cute anime but I'm focusing on one particular idea rn
sure, what's your query?
>>
>>31841985
Wanna trade Grozny?
>>
>>31841994
Sure, query?
>>
>>31842007
Can I expect that person to keep the events of last night to themselves or will they babble?
Yours?
>>
>>31841984
q?
>>
>>31842011
Mine is a general for the rest of the year
starting urs <3
>>
>>31842017
If I get with this person how likely will their ex kill/beat the shit out of me?
You?
>>
>>31842011
ace of wands rev - nine of cups - four of pents - the lovers

They'll try to keep it to themselves, but something about the situation will make it very hard to keep inside and they'll begin wondering if they should tell someone. They will end up babbling, yes, but it'll just be to a single person, someone they are very very close to, either a lover or a close family member.
>>
>>31842024
Will KP ever try to speak to me again?

starting yours
>>
>>31842022
The emperor
The magician
Ace of swords
Nine of pentacles

Great spread!
You will achieve a great deal of personal growth. You will be challenged and have obstacles in your way but you have the willpower and mental capacity to tear said obstacles down. It will be hard work for you but this will come with great rewards for you at the very end.
>>
>>31842024
temperance, 4 of cups, 8 of coins

Not likely. They might consider it if they get drunk enough, like a fucked up fantasy. But its all in their head. They got shit they are trying to do. I think if they did that it would fuck up whatever they are working on. You just aren't worth it. Just don't do anything stupid and provoke them.
>>
>>31842028
So nothing to worry about. Thank you Grozny.
Btw, could you please tell me if my reading resonates.
>>
>>31841985
Yes. How can I have him forgive me?
>>
>>31842029
The magician
Three of swords
Death

I guess you will reach out to them, you won't like that conversation tho, it won't go well. You'll move on tho.
>>
>>31842044
thank you <3 I'm very used to obstacles but I would love to have that personal growth. It does resonate because I'm trying to grow a lot rn and I do have plenty of obstacles
>>31842051
mine is a financial general for the rest of the year
starting ursss <3
>>
>>31842062
Starting
>>
>>31842051
four of pents - five of swords - knight of cups - ten of swords

You really can't, I'm sorry to say. Any clarifiers I pulled all said the same thing, he's just too stubborn to forgive you. You can approach him with the best intent possible, professing your adoration and immense regrets, but he will just refuse to budge and will most likely say some things that'll make you feel like absolute shit. Again, the four of pents makes me think he knows it's not such a black and white situation but he's just too prideful and resentful to back down.
>>
trading
>>
>>31842062
3 of swords rx 6 of pents knight of cups

With only a few road blocks you will get more money than ever an then some. People will be very generous and refer you to others.

what to trade again? thank you
>>
>>31842088
oh shit that's really great to hear
yeah yeah, what's your q?
Mine is how soon can i expect the money to start rolling in?
>>
>>31842095
H’s thoughts on me? you?
>>
>>31842109
ooff starting
also what kind did you do?
>>
>>31842098
What would make him like me more?
>>
>>31842109
Devil Rx Two of Wands Two of coins
I’ll post the rest when you post yours
>>
>>31842129
justice - the sun - wheel of fortune - nine of swords rev

If his worries about the past were somehow resolved. He seems to like you quite a lot as it is, it's just the past is getting in the way of allowing him to truly experience these emotions. Sadly, if previous readings were any indicator, he does not seem to be budging anytime soon. If you're truly dedicated to this man and know of some way to prove your innocence or that everything is somehow okay, then that's the route you wanna take.
>>
>>31842141
It won’t work, too many extra steps and youre intentions seemed to be too ambitious
>>31842150
she’s female and we’re just friends? doesn’t resonate at all
>>
File: 1626903015836.jpg (47 KB, 750x600)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
AQ
should i fucking do it?
>>
>>31842151
Thank you

Ace swords 2 of wands 5 of wands

2-5 months. It's best to prepare now. You're doing awesome.
>>
>>31842168
No as in those thoughts and her actions don’t reflect what you wrote down at all. It’s ok to be wrong with tarot it happens sometimes
>>
>>31842166
thank you <3
I hope things get better for you, there are always more fish in the sea as they say
>>
Trading
>>
>>31842173
I hope things go well for you too.
>>
>>31841732
Just care less and keep moving on. Society is a social construct. Do you think cave men gave a shit about any of that stuff? You shouldn't either. Debauch away
>>
>>31842178
Got my deck, what's your query?
>>
I would like to know how he feels about me as he gives out mixed signals
>>
>>31842289
aaaayyy
what will tonight be like for me? you?
>>
Trading
>>
new thread >>31842530
>>
61. Inner Trust
Line 2:
A crane makes sounds in the shadows,
her young responds to it.
I have a fine flagon of wine,
me and you together will waste it.

Being close and connected to someone in a relationship of sharing.

Line 5:
Having a trusting relationship.
Without fault.

A connection to someone where each can trust the other. Nothing wrong with that.

Line 6:
A mountain pheasant's song ascending to heaven.
Persisting brings misfortune.

It sounds great, but this is not going to get very far. Things will not go well if one continues.
(A pheasant is only able to fly short distances, and mostly prefers to run. It is not able to fly very high.)
Hexagram is changing to:
24. Return
Return.
Progressing.
Going out and in without distress.
A friend arrives.
Without fault to,
instead of returning to one's path in seven days,
come back again.
It is beneficial to have a goal to move to.

Returning early from what one was doing, for something better. There is nothing wrong with this, and it shouldn't give any stress. There is still progress. It is a good idea to not lose sight of one's aims.

I did this one for me. Away from eyes. Do not ruin it, please. Take care.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.