[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1613251805370.jpg (36 KB, 625x596)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/P0phA4VCduA

What do you think is she a real vampire?
>>
Is transgirl really girl?
>she can be vampire.
>>
>>31826077
Yes
>>
>>31826077
yes
>>
>>31826077
Yes.
>>
>>31826220
>>31826257
>>31826298
Are you sure?
>>
>>31826077

>UPDATE: Can’t believe I have to write this. So, this video has been blowing up with comments and I need to address this because too many people are... well... dumb.
The title of the video is a joke. I’m becoming a vampire is a joke referring to me going to school to become a medical phlebotomist. Which you’d hear me talk about if you actually watch the video.
>>
>>31826429
She wrote the update because the vampire hunters got too close...
>>
>>31826440
Hunter's couldn't catch Covid at a super-spreader event, bless them.
>>
>>31826077
>>31826429

like seriously... i would like to belive in slide threads, but in reality OP is so stupid he most likely didnt even read that first reply.. and is linkng stupid shit just by name of video alone

also her, watch some "more realistic vampires"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bBgm4XGSmY
>>
>>31826077
>>
>>31827229
bullshit
>>
Real vampires don't wear make up. Even though they could use it, since they are usually butt-ugly af and looking more like roadkill that was taken back to life in some sort of horror frankenstein labor than like young woman looking for impregnation.
>>
>>31827635
I met a vampire and she was pretty.
>>
File: vladtepes.jpg (16 KB, 300x344)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>31827635
>Real vampires don't wear make up.
Yes we do.
>Even though they could use it, since they are usually butt-ugly af and looking more like roadkill that was taken back to life in some sort of horror frankenstein labor than like young woman looking for impregnation.
Untrue and offensive!

>>31827640
>I met a vampire and she was pretty.
This anon knows what's up. No doubt a stalwart fellow of high quality!
>>
>>31826077
thats a yellow bellied spic
>>
>>31827678
Have you ever heard what happens to people with psychic abilities after becoming vampires like the guy on netflix who can talk to ghosts and shit would he become stronger as a vamp or would his abilities disappear
>>
>>31827699
I have no idea who you're referring to, but I'm sure he's full of shit. However in the hypothetical I would assume you would lose any special abilities you happened to have as a human.
>>
>>31827730
Why is he full of shit? You being immortal and a magical fairy vampire guy is legit but a guy talking to ghosts is too much?
>>
>>31826077
No.
>>
>>31827751
>You being immortal and a magical fairy vampire guy is legit but a guy talking to ghosts is too much?
Yes. But the reason I think he's full of shit is because he's on netflix. I find the chances that he isn't a charlatan to be very small.
>>
>>31827782
Why wouldn't he be on netflix? Think the secret ghost medium police would arrest him? He's just a kid who grew up with this ability and is able to help people with it.
>>
>>31827678
Poser detected.
>>
File: dabbed.jpg (21 KB, 458x550)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>31827796
>He's just a kid who grew up with this ability and is able to help people with it.
Wrong, he's a person who is abusing the trust of vulnerable people to become rich and famous. I've seen his kind scores of times. Many of them begin to believe their own lies and convince themselves they really are helping people. It's pitiful, shameful, and worthy of scorn.

>>31827797
>Poser detected.
I'm not a poser, though I was posing horizontally earlier.

With your mother.
>>
>>31827865
Please explain how it's impossible for a person to have the ability of mediumship and to go public with it.
>>
>>31827870
I concede that it's possible he's legitimate, I just find it to be very unlikely. I can think of countless better ways to 'help people' with that ability that wouldn't require me to line my own pockets and bring me fame.

His choice to have a television show about himself displays a certain lack of moral character that makes the jump to full blown charlatanism a small one.
>>
>>31827915
Mass-killing humans and spiralling thousands of families into mental illness and tragedy for your own enjoyment is not a big deal and perfectly chill, but some kid telling people in public that their grandma loves them and is at peace for his own gain is shameful and bad. Are you autistic or got dropped as a baby?
>>
>>31827678
BLEH
>>
File: 1562364856544.jpg (13 KB, 277x276)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>31827941
First of all, applying your own morality to me is nonsense. As I am not a human, you cannot expect me to be constrained by your own moral requirements. Would you hold a shark or a bear in moral judgement if it killed and ate a human? Of course not. It's the same thing, you are my prey and therefore I am required to eat you, that's simple fact.

>Mass-killing humans and spiralling thousands of families into mental illness and tragedy for your own enjoyment is not a big deal and perfectly chill
My own enjoyment? Not so, it's for my own survival. The suffering I inflict is undoubtably vast, but I take no pleasure in harming humans, and each human I kill can be assured of as quick a death as any of you can possibly hope for. Virtually all of them never even know what happened.

>but some kid telling people in public that their grandma loves them and is at peace for his own gain is shameful and bad
It IS bad if he's a liar! He's profiting directly off of the suffering of others. He is not compelled to do so, he is choosing to! How dare he make the suffering of others an opportunity to enrich and enfame himself? Pure narcissism! Reprehensible!

>>31827957
BLEH!
>>
>>31827229
Is there a source for that masquerade violation gif? I've always wondered if it's temporary prosthetics or permanent body mods.
>>
>>31828033
How is it nonsense? You talk and think like a human, you are intelligent enough to distinguishing between "good and bad" or "right and wrong" in most cases. A shark or a bear is unable to do that. You're not, so your comparison is retarded.

Own survival? You could starve yourself and only eat when you reach your absolute limit before you would pass away, but you clearly aren't doing that every single occasion. Who said the guy is taking pleasure in deceiving people then? You DON'T have to live forever, you just want to. You could just be okay with a limited life as billions of people lived before you but you're just greedy for more. How is that different from a guy not being okay with living a simple modest life and craving more, in this case wealth?
>>
>>31828067
>You talk and think like a human,
I disagree, but I can see how you would find this to be so.

>you are intelligent enough to distinguishing between "good and bad" or "right and wrong" in most cases.
By my own moral standards, not yours.

>A shark or a bear is unable to do that. You're not, so your comparison is retarded.
The point isn't that the bear or shark has a concept of good or evil, the point is that they have no choice.

>Own survival? You could starve yourself and only eat when you reach your absolute limit before you would pass away, but you clearly aren't doing that every single occasion.
What on Earth would this change? How does the number of victims alter the moral implications of the act? Is a serial killer who 'merely' kills 15 people more morally righteous than one who kills 30?

>Who said the guy is taking pleasure in deceiving people then?
He is profiting!

>How is that different from a guy not being okay with living a simple modest life and craving more, in this case wealth?
The difference is I am a Vampire preying on humans, and he is a human preying on humans. It's despicable. I try and imagine myself deceiving another Vampire in that way and cannot.
>>
>>31828137
Okay, please elaborate how you don't think and talk like a human. You play games, you read books, you shit post on 4chan, you lie, you laugh, you love, you wash your face, you navigate the human world. What is so alien about you exactly? That you have a superiority complex, that's it? The point isn't that a bear or shark has no choice, it is that they are unable to even comprehend what their actions entail. They can't be blamed. A shark can't kill himself or hold back his urges after realizing what his actions might cause to others. You can. So again, you can't compare the two.

You are profiting as well and in far more extreme ways. Again, why do you need to live forever after already having enjoyed a lot of time? You don't have to, you just want to. He doesn't have to be rich, he just wants to be rich.

>What on Earth would this change?

What on Earth would it change if the man stopped lying to grandmas on television right now? Less future people deceived and hurt, perhaps?
>>
>>31826077
>woman
>famous for what she do
I think this is self explanatory
>>
File: vampireusepc.png (51 KB, 300x250)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>31828182
>Okay, please elaborate how you don't think and talk like a human.
I'm conflicted. Your questions is polite so I feel inclined to answer, but I find few things more annoying and boredom inducing than the moralizing of humans.
>You play games, you read books, you shit post on 4chan, you lie, you laugh, you love, you wash your face, you navigate the human world.
This is more interesting than anything else you've said so far.
>What is so alien about you exactly?
Are you really so confused? Does not the mere nature of the discussion create a certain impression? Do you believe you would be having the same discussion were I not?
>That you have a superiority complex, that's it?
Is it really a complex if I am superior? I'm not joking, pretend that I am and then think of your answer.

>A shark can't kill himself or hold back his urges after realizing what his actions might cause to others. You can.
Let me ask you this; do you think that I should? Do you think you would, were you me?

>What on Earth would it change if the man stopped lying to grandmas on television right now? Less future people deceived and hurt, perhaps?
Yes, correct.
>>
>>31826077
I killed vampire once , i'm not human and she killed my human friend, by killing this vampire I pissed off many vampires, one vampire killed my dog and later other vamps started to bother me so now pissed I broke their arms and legs until I found where their leader was beat shit out of everyone and got new pet which is vampire girl, she can drink my blood and I use her as sex toy, her ass as slaping toy and we play videya everyday.
Got new friend and pet in one which is nice.
>>
>>31828286
>but I find few things more annoying and boredom inducing than the moralizing of humans.

Hence why it's so ironic that you would moralfag so hard about a guy pretending to talk to ghosts on television to help grandmas cope with their life. Think that's not boring?

I'd consider you superior if you created vampirism yourself. If your supernatural talents were born and created out of your own mind. But you're not even remotely smarter and skilled than the best humans.

>Do you think you would, were you me?

I don't know but I wouldn't moralfag about other people doing harmless shit if I was a mass murderer. It's also not important because this isn't about you being wretched or not, it's about the fact that you and the medium aren't so different (you both, allegedly, take advantage of people for your own benefit; again you don't have to live forever so survival is your own benefit in this case) ... so I find you pointing your finger at him so dramatically pretty ridiculous.
>>
File: witch girl.png (591 KB, 943x720)
591 KB
591 KB PNG
>>31828348
>Think that's not boring?
It's both ironic and boring!

>I'd consider you superior if you created vampirism yourself. If your supernatural talents were born and created out of your own mind. But you're not even remotely smarter and skilled than the best humans.
What a strange thing to say! Surely the smarter and more skilled humans also had talents that weren't 'born and created' out of their own minds? What has my input to do with anything in any case? Surely a piece of art by a skilled artist is superior to something drawn by a small child? What does it matter the origins? Isn't the thing judged on its own merits?

>guy pretending to talk to ghosts on television to help grandmas cope with their life.
>other people doing harmless shit
I find your tolerence of his behaviour to be pretty ridiculous. He is worse than I am.
>the fact that you and the medium aren't so different
Baffling that you can say so. There is a world of difference in evil of desperate necessity and evil for profit and fame.
>again you don't have to live forever so survival is your own benefit in this case
Surely you can see how flawed this reasoning is? Why would you expect any rational creature to ever choose other than it's own survival?

I am trying to see this as you would, and I concede that perhaps from your perspective it does seem strange that I would so easily dismiss my own actions and simultaneously condemn another for what you must percieve as a lesser crime. All I can say is that I see my own actions as morally justified, and therefore they are not necessarily something that occurs to me when judging others.
>>
>>31828496
>What a strange thing to say!

What's strange about it? Someone who is extremely good at painting poured their whole heart and willpower into it for many, many years. Something most people could never achieve because they don't have what it takes even if they wanted to be good at art. So their skill was born out of their own hard work.

Did you contribute anything to your condition? No. It already existed, created by someone else and you are just "enjoying" its benefits. So what exactly makes you superior? That you're stronger than humans? Great, so elephants are superior to you and me too? All men are superior to women?

>I find your tolerence of his behaviour to be pretty ridiculous. He is worse than I am.

Yeah, a guy possibly lying to people for money and ENRICHING their lives long term (putting their minds at ease) is worse than someone leaving a trail of dead people and broken families behind him because he's greedy to live longer or just in the mood to satisfy himself occasionally. My bad. It's obvious to me now. Your moralfagging was justified.

>Why would you expect any rational creature to ever choose other than it's own survival?

What's so special about your survival? Are you a coward or do you just want to live because it's fun? Assuming it is the latter, then your logic is "me having fun is more important than the happiness of other beings!" ... hold on, who else thinks like that? Possibly people who lie for money and attention? They want fun too.
>>
>>31828556
>What's strange about it? Someone who is extremely good at painting poured their whole heart and willpower into it for many, many years. Something most people could never achieve because they don't have what it takes even if they wanted to be good at art. So their skill was born out of their own hard work.
In my analogy, I am the painting itself, not the painter.

>So what exactly makes you superior? That you're stronger than humans?
That's one part of it yes.

>Great, so elephants are superior to you and me too?
Who say's im not stronger than an elephant? But yes, the elephant would be our superior in strength.
>All men are superior to women?
Not all men are stronger than all women, but those that are would be superior in strength, yes.

>ENRICHING their lives long term (putting their minds at ease)
Ah the heart of the matter at last, I think. You believe the benefits of the lie outweight the lie itself, I disagree. I value honesty, where possible.
>worse than someone leaving a trail of dead people and broken families behind him because he's greedy to live longer or just in the mood to satisfy himself occasionally.
Yes yes very good. Tell me again how morally superior humans are while you kill each other at millions of times the rate and rape the Earth itself to death, I'm definitely listening. Maybe ask the cows and pigs how they feel about the situation, perhaps they'd be fine with us culling your herd a little, as it were.

>What's so special about your survival?
What's so special about THEIR survival? If surviving is not so important, who cares either way?

I bet if someone were about to kill you, you would simply shrug your shoulders, right?
>>
>>31828033
>Would you hold a shark or a bear in moral judgement if it killed and ate a human?
Yes. We as a society absolutely hold animals responsible for their actions. When a pitbull tears some kids face off, the dog gets put down.
>>
File: whatdidtheymeanbythis.png (412 KB, 5000x5000)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
>>31828684
I don't think this is true. You hold the owner responsible and the dog is simply considered unsalvagable and too dangerous to be left alive. I don't think you are holding the dog itself in moral judgement.
>>
>>31828644
>That's one part of it yes.

You're only physically superior to humans. And not even by your own work or effort, you just got it injected into yourself.

>Not all men are stronger than all women

Basically 99% of men are stronger than all women. Look it up. This would mean (following your physical superiority somehow means overall superior-logic) men are all superior to men which obviously is delusional cope.

>Yes yes very good. Tell me again how morally superior humans are while you kill each other at millions of times the rate and rape the Earth itself to death, I'm definitely listening. Maybe ask the cows and pigs how they feel about the situation, perhaps they'd be fine with us culling your herd a little, as it were.

I didn't say humans are morally superior to anyone. Humans are individuals. Some are degenerate psychopaths, some are good and some are in-between. I was just referring to this specific guy.

The meat industry is shameful. There is no doubt about that.

>What's so special about THEIR survival? If surviving is not so important, who cares either way?

Because their sudden death (in most cases) will cause a chain reaction of a lot of extreme grief and madness in a lot of people who cared about the victim. If someone was here to kill me I would be scared but I would never accept to live a life that is based on me having to murder people every month just so... I can have more fun and live longer? I'd simply execute myself. Anyway, this isn't getting anywhere and you're so bored with talking about morals and the poor humans, right? So I'll spare you from here on.
>>
>>31828735
*men are all superior to men which obviously is delusional cope.

I meant to say: men are all superior to women which obviously is delusional cope.
>>
>>31828708
That's a perfectly reasonable stance, unfortunately for you it just passes the buck to your master for not keeping you on a tight enough leash and labels yourself as "unsalvageable and too dangerous to be left alive."
>>
>>31828033
Wild animals get put down for attacking humans all the time. Sometimes for less.
Hell, if coyotes attack people rangers will just put down dozens of them just to keep the population.
>>
>>31828752
meant keep the population down.
>>
>>31828735
>Because their sudden death (in most cases) will cause a chain reaction of a lot of extreme grief and madness in a lot of people who cared about the victim
I'm hurt that you don't think there's a lot of people that care about me and would have extreme grief and madness at my sudden death.

>So I'll spare you from here on.
Thank you.

>>31828746
>labels yourself as "unsalvageable and too dangerous to be left alive."
Oh I have no doubt that by human standards I'm a monster, that's perfectly true from your perspective.

>>31828752
But you dont hold the animals you put down as morally responsible, they are simply doing what they must to survive. You wouldn't call a man eating shark 'evil'. Do you see the difference?

From the sharks point of view, it did nothing wrong. And everyone can see that is so, so the shark is not evil, it is simply a shark being a shark. That doesn't mean you don't hunt it down and kill it for what it did, but that it isn't really to blame for doing what it does.
>>
>>31828804
Good point, we only hold beings capable of intelligent thought morally responsible.
Everything else just gets put down when it acts out of line.
>>
>>31828837
Absolutely brother. Just think about what we do to even lesser beings like insects. They get exterminated.
>>
File: edwardcullen.png (60 KB, 286x415)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>31828837
>Good point, we only hold beings capable of intelligent thought morally responsible.
I don't think this is true either. You simply do as you please, because you're in a position to do so. Even very intelligent animals like dolphins and monkeys and such are mistreated and murdered whenever you feel like it, because humans are the dominant species and nobody else can make them do otherwise (except other humans).

>Everything else just gets put down when it acts out of line.
Exactly! But guess who decided where the line is?

Humans draw the line at at their feet and say 'everything before me is lesser, and therefore I can do what I wish to it'. Vampires draw the same line behind them.
>>
>>31828804
Well, do you need the blood or meat pf a human? If it is blood there could be a compromise. If it is meat we are ready to kill you all.Nature is hard but fair. We did it with the neaderthal and nephilim. They died but only the breed with human could survive so i ask you are you sure don't want to get off your high horse?
>>
>>31828038
most likely that one is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UfEisubjGE
so its prostetic/makeup

a burelsque artist - im guesing what you see in background of first clip posted is not a "store" but a dressing room in one of burlesque/theatre

also here you can watch nosferatu dancing in tutu (most popular balet dress)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Et3ZcL3ydU
>>
File: 1562365111499.jpg (1.21 MB, 3000x4000)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>31828970
None of that is up to me.

>>31828995
Cool!
>>
>>31828995
Thanks anon, actually pretty interesting routine he's got.
>>
>>31826077
Yes, but only emotional, otherwise would not show up in pic.
>>
>>31826077
There are no real vampires, at least not the popculture ones. One would have to be severely fucked up and completely unable to live in human society with such condition. She's apparently not struggling enough to have to live a life of, say, a sewer hobo so no, she's not likely a vampire.
>>
i can't tell if that is a man or a woman
very much less if it is a vampire
>>
>>31826087
Yes.
>>
>>31827229
hot
>>
>>31827797
Correct. This person is not a vampire.
>>
>>31826077
I don't know or care but would either way.
>>
Oh she is definitely a vampire, not sure she sucks blood though. Hahaha
>>
>>31828804
owards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale!

Facts are for basedboys. Feels are where it at.
>>
>>31829015
This LARP is boring...

How is M. doing? Tell him I said hi! Also how is that autistic vampire woman that gives people creeps? Say hi also.
>>
>>31836552
>How is M. doing?
I assume well. Nice of you to ask.
>Also how is that autistic vampire woman that gives people creeps?
The who now?
>>
>>31836603
>I assume well. Nice of you to ask.

Assume? When was the last time you talked? Whats is he up to right now?

>The who now?
I vaguely remember you talking about someone like that. But my HIGH IQ brain also sometimes make up fake memories (which might be real in the end!)
>>
>>31836625
Always trust yourself, my avian friend. The term "bird brain" came about for a reason.
>>
File: winkingemojiface.jpg (151 KB, 900x900)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>31836625
>Assume? When was the last time you talked?
About 6 months ago.
>Whats is he up to right now?
Probably on the road. Also, I can't really remember how you know about this person, which is a little disconcerting.

>I vaguely remember you talking about someone like that.
It's entirely possible! If you remember any detail about who you mean it'll probably remind me who you're talking about.
>>
File: we know.jpg (101 KB, 640x960)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>31836692
>Also, I can't really remember how you know about this person, which is a little disconcerting.
There is no reason to be afraid... :^)

>It's entirely possible! If you remember any detail about who you mean it'll probably remind me who you're talking about.
I think she was also really good at sensing others?

>>31836678
Thank you kind stranger
>>
>>31827229
i don't like this
>>
>>31828033
how dare you come on a serious board with your disgusting larp?
I would wreck you
>>
File: 1651789048799.jpg (78 KB, 430x430)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>31836837
>I think she was also really good at sensing others?
Do you perhaps instead mean being sensed by others? Lanterna? Kynosura?

>>31836897
>I would wreck you
How?
>>
>>31836908
with my bare hands, you limp wristed larper
i'll fart in your throat
>>
>>31836908
>Do you perhaps instead mean being sensed by others? Lanterna? Kynosura?

Hmm maybe
>>
File: buffoon.jpg (1 MB, 1300x862)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
>>31836927
Tell me more!
>>
>>31836837
My pleasure, always.
>>
File: images (2) (23).jpg (26 KB, 537x571)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>31836963
Manlets should be neutralized asap

>>31836945
Where are you keeping NTG? Can I see her now?
>>
>>31826077
no but she can drain my balls any other day of the week
>>
File: e3e.jpg (67 KB, 1024x758)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>31837463
My balls are oxidating right now
>>
>>31827232
divine
>>
>>31826077
Do you think she has a nice round bubble bum?
>>
>>31839250
yes
>>
maybe
>>
>>31841359
No
>>
>>31826316
Yes.
>>
I want to believe, but her teeth are too tiny, her skin is too dark, and she's too upbeat. Also, real vampires wouldn't go around talkin about it
>>
>>31827870
Because they'd get snatched up and vivisected by three letter agencies them moment wind got out.
>>
>>31841444
Don't think so. At least not with abilities that aren't too prominent and still leave room for skepticism. If he was levitating and throwing fire balls, I'd agree.
>>
Actual vampire here.
Turned in 1840 age 35
Nothing supernatural it's a virus which can only be contracted by AB pos blood types.
Strength increase, higher visual acuity, fast healing, no aging, immune to most disease, psychopathy develops over time.
Significant trauma kills us, you shoot me in the face with a shotgun at point blank and I'm dead, you hit me in the chest with 5.56 I'll get angry.
World govs know we exist and make allowances for us.
We operate the Red Cross most of your donations go to us which is why there is always a blood shortage.
The plasma in our blood differs from normal humans and is worth a fortune for those willing to pay.
Extremely photosensitive we don't burst into flames like the movies but burn, blister and peel almost immediately.
Sunscreen doesn't work.
It's not all its cracked up to be, move every 10 years with new identity.
Lived through it all wars, pandemics, depression,steam,gas, electricity, trains,cars,motorbikes,electric scooters,gin, weed,opium,LSD,heroin,coke,speed,ecstasy.
Each decade gets easier but I nearly threw in the towel in the late 80s just got sick of it all and had a real bad coke habit.
Stuck it out since I wanted to see if we would ever build a moon base.
No moonbase but the internet made up for it.
There is a fair few of us out there in every city.
Some have gone feral and live deep in national parks.
>>
this thread is a vampire larpfest lmao.
>>
>>31842789
>iTs JusT a VIruS
>The virus in question is like nothing ever observed in the whole history of Virology in any living being in the world and mysteriously not only keeps the host alive indefinitely but this virus also knows how to neutralize EVERY poison or disease or other virus in existence.
>>
>>31842863
Believe what you want I'm not going to argue.
Everything written on this site is a work of fiction isn't it?
>>
>>31842863
Also i didn't say it neutralize every poison or disease. I said immune to most disease and we can still be poisoned.
If we couldn't be poisoned drugs would effect us.
>>
File: 1642090362441.png (39 KB, 269x329)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>31842888
Oh, and the virus who just mysteriously knows how to neutralize every single poison or disease in the world ... and makes you immortal (unless destroyed) ... ALSO gives you super powers like increased strength and such.

Do you even know what supernatural means? It means something beyond current scientific understanding or the laws of nature. And what you call "just a virus lads lmao" is exactly that. It is beyond our scientific understanding and something we have never encountered before so by very definition it is supernatural. Furthermore, let's just assume you are a vampire even though you write like a homofag so you're probably just a homofag, how would some rando pleb vampire like you even know about the magical origins of your virus? You wouldn't.
>>
>>31842917
Wow, the mystery is getting more mysterious. The virus just knows how to neutralize almost all diseases like a boss but some poisons it can't handle? Please enlighten me about the logic behind that.
>>
>>31842936
I never said I knew about its origins and like I said previously it doesn't make us immune to every disease and it certainly doesn't make us immune to poison.
>>
>>31842962
>World govs know we exist and make allowances for us.
>Some have gone feral and live deep in national parks.
>It's just a virus bros, even though it's nothing like ever seen before in the whole history of virology.

Vampire LARP is by its very nature pretty faggy but you take it to next levels of faggyness.
>>
>>31842966
Great it's a larp and I've made it faggier.
>>31842945
I don't know what to say. Illness and poisons are 2 different things.
I don't get sick so I guess my immune system works to a greater degree and I still get drunk so Id say my liver is still normal.
>>
>>31843027
So your "virus" can heal extreme wounds (getting shot in the chest) like it's no big deal because you said it would only make you angry not kill you but it can't neutralize the minor effects of alcohol and despite being alive for such a long time neither you, nor any vampire you've talked to, has any insight in to the biological mechanisms of this virus... LMAO
>>
>>31843063
Pretty much. Shot twice, didn't bleed out, felt like a deep burn, legs didn't give out kept moving, took 3 weeks to heal up fully.
Alcohol still effects me and so do most drugs.
I've heard stories of its origin but there's multiple stories and everyone thinks they know the true story so I gave up caring about it.
>>
>>31843115
>I've heard stories of its origin but there's multiple stories and everyone thinks they know the true story so I gave up caring about it.
Lame. Origin stories got highest larp potential
>>
>>31843156
Which one do you want? Iraqi, Irish, Aztec, Hebrew, Slavic?
I don't think any one truely knows at this point.
I've rubbed shoulders with some pretty influential families one traces their line back to David's Israel one traces their line back to apparently bronze Age Ireland.
Like I said they all think their story is the one and some have pretty good written records but I don't know.
I wasn't born into it so I don't personally have an origin story to fall back on.
>>
>>31843233
>Which one do you want? Iraqi, Irish, Aztec, Hebrew, Slavic?

All of them. My favourite is roman/greek one tho
>>
File: count.jpg (21 KB, 300x300)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>31841415
>I want to believe, but her teeth are too tiny, her skin is too dark, and she's too upbeat. Also, real vampires wouldn't go around talkin about it
Perfectly accurate, good job anon.

>>31842806
True!

>>31843027
>I don't get sick so I guess my immune system works to a greater degree and I still get drunk so Id say my liver is still normal.
Wait I'm pretty sure your brain gets drunk and your liver just processes the alcohol or something right?

>>31843156
>Lame. Origin stories got highest larp potential
It happened on a dark and stormy night... The Dark Wizard worked in his Dark Tower on his Dark Magicks... His name? Umbra Sanquine... Lord of Blood Sorcery!
"This will make me the greatest Dark Wizard in the history of Dark Magick!" He exclaimed.
>>31843290
>My favourite is roman/greek one tho
"This will make me the greatest Dark Wizard in the history of Rome/Greece!" He exclaimed.
He looked out of his Dark Tower and though the Dark Storminess he saw the city of Greece/Rome.
"Today I will make Vampires." He said.
Then, he did.

PS. Incidentally, M is an actual Roman, he was a soldier and everything, or so it's believed.
>>
>>31843315
>PS. Incidentally, M is an actual Roman, he was a soldier and everything, or so it's believed.

Wow I bet he is really short! When will they learn?
>>
>>31843290
I haven't heard of a Roman/Greek origin. Don't get me wrong we were definitely there but no one I know claims that's where it started.
The Irish think their line started in a coastal clan, apparently during a storm some of the men who were fishing took shelter in a cave and unbeknownst to them accidentally trapped a leprechaun.
In exchange for the leprechauns freedom it offered them a drink and the promise of never going hungry or cold again.
They took the deal and drank.

This is why I stopped caring about its origin. They all start shrouded in myth.
Gods, Jinn, Leprechauns I haven't heard one thats remotely believable.
>>
File: lestat.jpg (38 KB, 339x550)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>31843419
>Wow I bet he is really short!
Well he's under 6ft but taller than me. It doesn't seem to bother him any, he's plenty scary enough as is.
>>
I'm out but I'll leave you with this.
Most vampires by your standards are fucked up. The older we get the less we care.
Some of us try to stay attached to society by going to support groups, volunteering at homeless shelters and food banks.
Some of us just take the easy route and spiral into hedonism.
Some snap over time and go feral. We put them down as quick as we can or they feel it coming and self exile.
None of us are poor by any standard.
There is well established families in every country I've been to.
If you live in a city you have most likely walked past us at night and not even realised.
Some of you are really good at noticing us male to male you feel that something off and a sense of dread, male to female same thing but with it comes an excitement which is where the charm myth comes from.
If your not AB you got nothing to worry about.
If you are AB don't get drunk and pass out in public.
All the best and don't go Turkey any time soon.
>>
Was it Waijzer?
>>
File: 1597066278778.jpg (19 KB, 720x720)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>31843454
Nice, I didnt hear the leprauch one yet. Thanks.

>>31843522
Woah so you are manlet too. Thats so sad. I feel bad for you..
>mfw
>>
File: colonthree.png (1.84 MB, 2885x1740)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>31843797
You forgot to thank me for my origin story here.
>>31843315
>Woah so you are manlet too. Thats so sad. I feel bad for you..
>>
>>31843690
Waijzer is here dude
>>
>>31843838
This guy is on a show for netflix. He is am actor, probably paid for the picture.

The illuminate is wacko
>>
>>31842936
Is that you, rostie? Careful now or I may obliterate you with web kamehameha
>>
File: images (3) (4).jpg (19 KB, 640x360)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>31843419
Why pretend I don't exist creatures? Entertaining me is part of your job.
Go ahead now.
>>
She's a semen demon, a vampire of life energy. She can suck the life energy directly from my wizard's staff any day.
>>
File: smug-anime.gif (3.29 MB, 640x360)
3.29 MB
3.29 MB GIF
>>31845982
She is just a pretty woman, anon. I would no allow her to touch my genitals. That's a job only for Selena Gomez.
>>
>>31846004
Better start working on your Selena Gomez tulpa, then, because that's the only way.
>>
>>31826077
Nah she's a cosplay shitter that will look old as fuck in 5 years.
>>
>>31846212
That video is 6 years old and right now she doesn't look old as fuck seethe harder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY6RUdiYG_M
>>
does vampire have puss puss?
>>
>>31843838
>You forgot to thank me for my origin story here.

I didnt read it sorry :^)

>>31846212
big doubt. She is just 29 and looks like she know how to care for herself. She is in my top 4 prettiest girls for sure.

Sadly she is not a vampire which is A BIG FLAW ok?
>>
File: images (2) (19).jpg (10 KB, 300x250)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>31846061
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>31826077
I know this girl irl. She's a Persian Canadian model called Foroogh. Yes she drinks blood. We've attended sanguinarian events together in Europe.

Unfortunately she ended up getting stalked by the man who held these events, he found out she's a lesbian in a relationship with another girl and would not sleep with him, he then leaked her number and doxxed her and her stalking situation with another guy who was threatening to kill her worsened so she had to go off the grid for a while. He's a scumbag and a groomer. Foroogh is a really nice girl though.
>>
File: images (2) (10).jpg (34 KB, 500x500)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>31846355
Wow you sure have bad taste.
>>
>>31843601
I'm AB how do I become a vampire?
>>
>>31843601
>If you are AB don't get drunk and pass out in public.
I am AB+, and you won't find me, i am hidden with my powers.
>>
she is like Blade? a diurnal vampire
>>
File: Midnight-Mass.jpg (59 KB, 1280x632)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Vampires you say
Look at this series: midnight mass

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10574558/
>>
>>31846355
lol she's 29 you say? Wall is coming in at the speed of light. Women look like trash after 35 and with all that makeup it's going to be even harder on her.
>>
>>31846235
Tits saggin, face getting fat. Yep she's crashing into the wall. You simps need to wake the fuck up and realize women are worthless after 27ish.
>>
>>31847086
>>31847093
>balding ugly incel losing his mind
>>
yes
>>
>>31847114
You don't know what He looks like, seethe harder
>>
>>31847214
Ok incel
>>
File: 144036.gif (1.86 MB, 479x266)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB GIF
This whole community is cringe as fuck and wants a weird safeplace. If you want a safe space go to reddit where people will hug you. The Vampire community on this website is repetitive and boring. Always the same shit going on.
>>
>>31847227
You don't know if I am an incel either
>>
>>31847240
Your crying is reptitive and boring too. Every thread some bitch starts whining. You fit right in.
>>
>>31847262
It's part of these threads. So you see how boring and repetitive it is. I don't go around crying on this board, it is the opposite, I am always trying to have a fun environment and not the garbage that installs itself here.
>>
>>31847297
You're literally crying right now and not doing anything else. So you perfectly fit into a cringe thread.
>>
>>31847311
I am not crying, I am describing the thread
There's no sadness or bitchness, there's only truth. Engolf yourself with that truth and move on, I shall not give anymore replies.
>>
>>31847324
You are describing the thread in a whiny way and you're still here crying like a faggot. It's very ironic.
>>
>>31847333
Ikr what a fucking idiot. If He doesn't like what we have here He should pack up and leave
>>
if you consider a phlebotomist a vampire. yes she is
>>
>>31847551
Sbe honestly looks trans. Looks plstic and fake.
>>
>>31847333
You are boring. I don't have any interest in you or your friends. If I am being whinny it's a matter of perspective.

The people on these threads are the worst kind of people. Will do whatever they have to do to get that paycheck.
>>
ywnbav
>>
>>31847797
ywnbaw

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.