[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Did God intentionally mix lies in with the truth in this thing to test us?
>>
>>30764476
the jews did
>>
>>30764476
https://youtu.be/xf58TEMm8Rw
>>
They cut out a lot of books. and mistranslated a load of shit.
>>
>>30764476
Its all allegory. A script to follow inorder for the human animal not to destroy itself. The truth is no one knows what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>30764476
Nah you just chose the wrong God. I never got why you guys insist jew God has to be the right one especially after reading the Bible. Its not even compelling fiction. Then I met the real God and the rest is history. We dont talk much but sometimes I get little reminders
>>
>>30764476
Nope. It's all true. There are some parables, but those are transparent about being parables. Christ is literally King of Kings and Lord of Lords. His Kingdom will have no end.
>>
>>30764562
It's all pointing to the same God.
>B-but why is the Old Testament God so much meaner than the one in the New Testament?
The same truth has to be expressed in different ways to suit the capacity of the hearer.
>>
>>30764586
>It's all pointing to the same God
what's "all"?
>>
>>30764586
Jew God isn't real my man. You fell for the griff and the sheckles of your soul were stolen.
>>
>>30764520
I wouldn't say it's *all* allegory, but there is absolutely a lot of allegory.

Most of the history is highly revisionist, at the kindest it's because of how much was passed down in oral tradition before being recorded, as well as the combination of various cultures, and the combination of their various tales. Similar stories ended up combined. Being less than kind, it's blatantly denying history, if it was still known at the time it was written.

But being blatantly true, the scriptures were a jumbled mess until everything was recompiled and canonized during the time of the Book of Ezekiel.

And a little bit is straight-up myth.
>>
>>30764632
All of reality
>>
>>30764671
how so?
>>
>>30764671
Couldn't be more wrong. Most of reality directly contradicts jew God and his fanfiction collection.
>>
>>30764736
Literally nothing about any of that in the Bible. But nice woowoo bullshit
>>
>>30764476
No, he did it because he's the "racial" "soul" of Semites and as such is incapable of not pathologically lying (even if he had benevolent intentions)
>>
I worship a goddess of my own creation. She is a dog fucking loli names Tetra Zeta.
>>
>>30764831
How can I worship her too?
>>
>>30764878
Just meditate and imagine her doing her enjoying gratifying sex with dogs in the woods and then give her a cum offering
>>
>>30764476
Then he's even more fucked up in the head. All he had to do was bring it himself instead of mind games.
>>
>>30764878
part 1
> After walking through the woods for about 5 minutes, she stopped, then placed the lantern down and unleashed her dog and told him to sit. I crept closer till I was about 15 yards away and hid behind a tree. She removed the backpack, opened it up and pulled out a blanket. She carefully spread it out over the ground, removed her shoes and stepped onto it. She then lifted her sundress up over her head and my jaw dropped. She was completely naked. My god, she was so beautiful with her long brown hair in a ponytail, her bright blue eyes practically glowing in the light along with her milky white skin. She had a gorgeous petite body, her breast were about a triple A cup, flat tummy, tight little ass and thin legs. Every part of her was extremely sexy. I couldn't believe I was witnessing such beauty. I had to record it and so, I took out my cellphone and started recording.

I was mesmerized...I don't believe I ever blinked. I watched as she laid down on the blanket, bent her legs up and spread them apart. I thought she was going to masturbate, but instead she called her dog over. He got up and went to her. She then patted her hand on her pussy and said, "Here boy." My eyes shot wide open as the dog's head went between her legs. Seconds later, she began moaning softly while giving him encouragements, telling him such things like, good boy, yes right there, and keep licking.

I was in awe as the dog kept licking her pussy and the more he did, the more vocal she got. I was so turned on that I started jerking off. My cock was so hard and me being in my forties, divorced and sexless for a few years, I haven't seen it like that for some time. I stroked my cock as I watched Ashley get eaten out by her dog. About a couple minutes later, Ashley moaned real loud and said, "Oh my god, I'm cumming!" Her tiny hips shot off the ground as she erupted. It was a beautiful sight and sound that I came right there all over the base of the tree.
>>
>>30764878
part 2
> While I was collecting myself, Ashley said, "Good boy, now sit." I went to put my cock away, but suddenly, she got up on all fours and patted her butt. I aimed the phone and continued recording. The dog came over and jumped up, placing his upper body over her back. She then said, "Stay...don't move" and he did. I was amazed how trained he was. She then reached under and between her legs. Seconds later, she told him to hump and when he did, he went fast. She was moaning like crazy as her dog's cock entered her. She then brought her arm forward to brace herself as he fucked her brains out. I became instantly hard and started jerking off again.

>He was pounding her like there was no tomorrow and she was loving it as her moans became very loud. It was truly amazing. About a minute in, she screamed, "Fuck me, boy! I'm gonna cum!" She was pushing back against his ramming till out of nowhere, she yelped. She froze and he came to a halt. I owned a few dogs in my lifetime and saw them mate, so I knew just then he forced his knot into her pussy and now was filling her with his semen. She laid her face and chest down on the blanket and her moans turned soft.

>She told him to turn and stay. He slid off her and turned till he was butt to butt with her. She then put her hand down between her legs and started moving it rapidly. Her moans turned loud again. A few seconds later, she had another orgasm and for the next 5 or so minutes, she continued having orgasm after orgasm. It was unbelievable. I have never seen or heard anything so beautiful. Her dog's cock eventually popped out and her hips fell to the blanket. She laid there with her eyes closed and panted heavily while he licked her clean. I decided to head home before she did. When I got there I took a long shower and jerked off again.
>>
>>30764476
There are literally no lies in it where it is translated correctly.
>>
>>30764476
Omitted texts and mistranslations.
>>
>>30764476
was the antichrist Jesus even says so in the bible if you piece it together
>>
>>30764562
You didn't meet the real God. You met a light being pretending to be God.
>>
>>30764476
God? clearly men wrote that thing
>>
>>30764476
It's not a lie. Genesis 1-11 is more a cryptic history of events that happened. Many stories around the world are similar because it was an oral cryptic history passed down through the ages and it's full of lessons. The deluge was spoken about by many civilizations.
>>
>>30764476
God didn't write the bible, humans did. And then other humans tried to interpret what other humans wrote.
Look to God, the bible points the way - but it is not God.
>>
>>30765874
Men wrote it but under God's inspiration. There is a true basis in cryptic history for the first 11 accounts of Genesis. The first 11 books of Genesis are where many cultures around the world have similar accounts

https://www.ancientpages.com/2021/05/18/tower-of-babel-story-as-told-by-the-choctaw-indians-and-the-cherokee/

These show a common human history in Genesis
>>
>>30765886
similar accounts yes, but this one's from God because its written?
>>
>>30765880
God does directly speak in the Bible. They were speaking to someone.

Genesis 12:7

but the Lord appeared to Abram and promised, “I will give this land to your family forever.” Abram then built an altar there for the Lord.
>>
>>30765904
It's the most accurate version but still cryptic. So many cultures around the world have accounts similar to Genesis 1-11 that it must be a cryptic history. All are from God though some got more corrupted.
>>
File: eric.jpg (87 KB, 700x572)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>30764476
>>
>>30764476
You know the whole idea of ‘occult blinds’, I think it’s that sort of principle but instead of for the sake of hiding it from certain people it’s for the sake of humanity realising things at the right time
>>
>>30767936
This. Things were kept cryptic in Genesis 1-11 especially.
>>
>>30764476
The translators and censors necessarily did by translating Hebrew into the corrupted languages.
>>
>>30767955
Man how the fuck do I even read it then, what's the point of taking up the study of the bible if more than 50% of it is just cryptic shit that can be barely understood? Where would a decent interpretation of it?
>>
>>30764498
original scripture is in the vault of the vatican and no one may see it
>>
>>30764562
if you met god you got your ass deceived chump god doesn't talk because god's power is silence, he is the pure enervating creative principle of the universe that orders everything and is everything, how the fuck would you converse with something like that dummy? humans are so easy to trick with pretty lights
>>
>>30768137
LOL Yahweh has direct conversations in the Bible
>>
>>30768145
not my point
>>
>>30768156
God made people to have a family and to have more experiences and people to interact with. He would want to talk to some of them.
>>
>>30768156
"Do you give the horse his might? Do you clothe his neck with a mane? Do you make him leap like the locust? His majestic snorting is terrifying. He paws in the valley and exults in his strength, he goes out to meet the weapons. He laughs at fear and is not dismayed, he does not turn back from the sword. Upon him rattle the quiver, the flashing spear, and the javelin. With fierceness and rage he swallows the ground, he cannot stand still at the sound of the trumpet."
>>
>>30768184
i didnt even mention yahweh goofy nigger

>>30768161
nobody knows why god made us because we could never understand the answer, he says nothing and it says everything
>>
>>30768204
But Yahweh talks about the creation of humans

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth
>>
>>30765875
>It's not a lie. Genesis 1-11
Was Canaan conceived through incest?

Are there any good explorations of that decrypted history?
>>
>>30768120
>https://www.ancientpages.com/2021/05/18/tower-of-babel-story-as-told-by-the-choctaw-indians-and-the-cherokee/
all we get are the 66 books and the apocrypha...
>>
>>30768243
>our
so is it all a battle between beings to create and cirrupt life forms? Almost like some warhammer game?
>>
>>30764476
God didn’t mix anything into anything, man did. As per Christ’s description, God comes to all who seek Him. To whomever knocks, the door will be open. Man cannot live on bread alone but needs every word from the mouth of God. If all of these things are true then it must follow that man has been seeking God from the beginning and they’ve found Him every single time.

But God does not force Himself on those anyone. If you knock, He will open the door but it’s on you to step through it. If you ask for a fish, He’s not going to give you a snake, but if you choose to season your fish with snake venom He isn’t going to stop you. He will tell you that the loving God and your neighbor as yourself will result in eternal life, but if you want to convince yourself that loving your neighbor means fucking their eye socket until their brain turns to jelly then you aren’t getting in. You were made in His image. The Truth is written on your heart and you know right from wrong. But human beings are very clever and capable of self deception. This is why it is necessary to judge the tree by its fruit.

There is truth in the Bible. There’s also a whole bunch of bullshit. Following the three commands Of Christ honestly will reveal which is which. Those with ears may they hear
>>
>>30764476
No but some powerful people throughout time remove the answers and left the questions
>>
>>30764476
God could appear in person to tell you how it is free of effort but instead we play games. It was rich jews who edited the book.
>>
>>30764476
>God
Devil did. God would be happy if we couldn't read.
>>
>>30767861
God can exist inside Eric.
>>
>>30764476
It's not one text written by one source. It is hundreds of scraps of text compiled centuries afterward, with omissions and errors glossed over by archivists.
The Bible is not the word of God delivered directly. It is a medieval politician's authorized translation of a collection of texts curated by centuries of political rivals who all made small revisions and changes with every passing edition. This collection was pooled from a wide variety of sources, each of them writing centuries after the events are claimed to have occured.
>>
File: council.jpg (82 KB, 960x720)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>30769317
Things were created with a divine council and many beings having input. Yahweh was in charge of the project.
>>
>>30764476
it is all symbols, it's neither lie nor truth
if you stick to this pile of paper and refuse to expand your horizons to older writings and civilizations, your vision will remain that of a retard
>>
>>30770649
Invite invalid
>>
>>30767861
you what you eat.
>>
>>30764476
the hebrew people made misleading modifications to the first flavor of christianity, which in turn did the same for all the flavors it generated.

if it is a test, it is about who is paying attention and who is populating the land of the blind.
>>
>>30768050
Neville Goddard has the most coherent interpretations of the Bible I’ve read.
>>
>>30764476
God didn't write the bible
>>
Someone who had spoken to the Heavenly Father had this to say. He showed him all of these complex equations and made him aware that everything God did, he did using a math formula.

He also said that He created man without the deeper understanding of things on purpose. He created people this way so they wouldn’t become proud or corrupted by deep knowledge.

He showed him many things that he can’t talk about. The Bible is what God had called a comic book version so we could understand a few things. Some of the Bible clouded in symbolism because it was a comic book version. He also said that many people had a comic book thinking of the Bible and not the true understanding.
>>
So it wasn't a lie so much as a comic book understanding
>>
>>30771030
You don't say? I do have a comic book thinking of the bible. So much so that I return for it to know of my circular suicide. what do you make of it?

killsixbilliondemons.com
>>
>>30770935
Some divine inspiration could be argued
>>
>>30773168
Not really. The bible is nothing more than an extension to the old sun worship religions
>>
The Time Travel Interpretation of the Bible
>https://vixra.org/abs/2111.0072
We describe the Biblical work of ages as a time travel program for saving humanity from extinction. God's existence is proven as a consequence of the existence of time travel, which is supposed. We present the case that Abraham's grandson Jacob, also called Israel, is Satan. We make the case that the Israelites are described as God's chosen people in the Bible despite their identity as the children of Satan because God's Messiah is descended from Abraham through Satan. They are chosen as the ancestors of the Messiah rather than as Satan's children. We propose an interpretation in which God commanded Abraham to kill his son Isaac to prevent Isaac from becoming the father of Satan. We suggest that God stayed Abraham's hand above Isaac because preventing the existence of Satan would also prevent the existence of Satan's descendant the Messiah. The history of the Israelites is summarized through Jesus and Paul. This paper is written so that the number of believers in the world will increase.
>>
>>30764497
<3
>>
>>30764993
Which translation do you read?
>>
>>30774107
Although the Israelites were trusted with God's word, they falsified the text in some part.
>>
>>30764486
Fpbp /thread
>>
>>30774107
>>30774142
These are the closing verses of the Holy Bible. Nothing more is written after them. The final words are a curse on those who would change the words (as the Jews have been known to do throughout history.)
>>
>>30764476
Yes. Anyone who kills innocent people in the name of religion is a subhuman that will burn in Hell.
>>
>>30774107
>>30774142 (You)
>>30774165 (You)
Even in the Torah, the first five books of the Bible which are called the books of Moses, God was already warning against changing his law. On top of that, this slim admonition in Deuteronomy is what survived to the present day after the Jews falsified God's word, and there is every reason to think God spoke against falsifying his word more than what is recorded in the text that survived. .
>>
>>
>>30771302
nice
>>
>>30764952
Dude, you have a sick fetish. Get help.
>>
>>30774242
don't forget to buy a sandwich
>>
Is there a reason LORD is in all caps in the bible? I think I know but just checking.
>>
>>30764486
God is infallible and would not have allowed his word to be adultered by humans. If anyone altered it it was because he willed it.
>>
>>30774551
>humans
oh sweetie...
>>
>>30774551
What if it was god's will for the bible to become diluted over time by way of the law of confusion?
>>
File: rodgersfrustrat.jpg (24 KB, 306x262)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Serious question, has anyone actually read the Bible? Is it worth it just to explore it and have some context with certain things people say/do?

Was it documenting the first hybrids being implanted on Earth?
>>
>>30774551
Why not? Wouldn't it be better lesson to let it happen and when it's discovered thousands of years later those who did it would feel the wrath of every one of the misguided?
>>
>>30774551
>What is free will
>What is the synagogue of Satan
>>
File: 1632277472453.jpg (31 KB, 466x604)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/c/GoodGod-DBM
Father doesn't test us.
>>
>>30775047
So Father didn't test Job?
>>
>>30775082
I don't believe so
>>
File: 1626308275148.png (2.57 MB, 1000x1905)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB PNG
>>30764476
>worshiping the god who commanded millions of babies to have their penises torturously mutilated.
nah
>>
>>30775154
See
>>30775047
>>
>>30775082
At the beginning of Job, Satan is apparently still in God's good graces. Satan told God that Job only liked God because he was rich and that he would curse God is he took that away from him. God believed Satan's lie about Job's hypocrisy and agreed to let Satan place hardships on Job. By the end of the book, God has caught Satan in a lie because Job did not ever curse the Lord. I think the main point of this book is really that God caught Satan lying to his face. Before he caught Satan lying, Satan appeared to be in God's good graces but then after that, some time, the current relationship between God and Satan came about. People hardly remark on the part of Job where God caught Satan lying. One interpretation is that God tested Job to see if Satan told the truth or not. IMO, God didn't test Job so much as he was deceived by Satan.
>>
File: MEGAGIGER.jpg (867 KB, 2501x3444)
867 KB
867 KB JPG
>>30764476
2 Corinthians 3:6 (KJV)

"Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life."
>>
File: FI_b-SxVQAowTT6.jpg (643 KB, 2048x2048)
643 KB
643 KB JPG
>>30764476
It's a compilation written by many people. Some of it is the truth and some isn't. Some of the truth is also mistranslated, especially books such as Revelation, where people remote viewing the future are attempting to describe many things that they have never seen before. I am the host for which those from the past are able to see into our world. I have no way of communicating with them, though the connection I share with them has somehow allowed me to gain the knowledge and ability to understand the cryptic or mistranslated. Please be aware that time is always moving forward, but also in a loop. It is highly likely that those that are remote viewing the future through my eyes, are also actually me in a previous life. When I read through the book of revelations, I am gaining knowledge of the future, written in my previous life, to myself in future. Today marked the start of Revelation 8:11. You should also be aware that the Tonga explosion was caused by an object in space colliding with earth, and that there is a larger chunk still heading towards earth.
>>
>>30764476
No, humans mixed lies in.

The modern Bible wasn't even put together until 325 AD. Literally 300 years after Jesus lived. He had no say in what books his followers would later use.
>>
>>30764476
A genuinely good god would not try to trick the people who depend on him
>>
>>30775792
Does this sound good to you or not?

Someone who had spoken to the Heavenly Father had this to say. He showed him all of these complex equations and made him aware that everything God did, he did using a math formula.

He also said that He created man without the deeper understanding of things on purpose. He created people this way so they wouldn’t become proud or corrupted by deep knowledge.

He showed him many things that he can’t talk about. The Bible is what God had called a comic book version so we could understand a few things. Some of the Bible clouded in symbolism because it was a comic book version. He also said that many people had a comic book thinking of the Bible in order to be moral and saved but not the full understanding.
>>
>>30775365
>Today marked the start of Revelation 8:11. You should also be aware that the Tonga explosion was caused by an object in space colliding with earth, and that there is a larger chunk still heading towards earth.

When about the first and second angels? When did that happen?
(revelation 8:7-11)

The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.
10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11 the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.
>>
>>30775792
pfft
A genuinely funny God would.
The only people mad are the ones who dont get the joke.
>>
>>30764486
Indeed. Jews also created Islam to counter balance Christianity.

Jesus != Christianity. He is the only one "thing" matters.
>>
>>30777418
that matters*, drunk eh.
>>
>>30769380
Amen. As usual, the best post receives no replies.
>>
>>30767861
Eric is quite the bloodthirsty motherfucker.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.