[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is having a demon possess your crush and making her want you a questionable thing to do? The creation of love is always good right?
>>
>>30764424
No
>>
File: Untitled.png (956 KB, 766x500)
956 KB
956 KB PNG
>>30764424
>having a demon possess your crush
>>
>>30764424
>The creation of love is always good right?

Love kills anon
>>
>>30764424
Forcing someone isn't love wtf
Just don't do it retard, they want our blood.
>>
>>30764424
That's not love, it's Stockholm Syndrome. Trying to force someone to love you does not turn out well, especially if it works too well, and once you get to know the bitch it turns out you actually hate her and can't get rid of her. Add on top of that the fact that mind manipulation of this sort usually makes people go crazy, and then you're stuck with an obsessive loony that's magically bound to you.
>>
So she's just a meat dick sleeve to you? How is she your crush but an unlucky female you find attractive who you're too much of a pussy/loser to attract her naturally?

Why don't you put that time into being a less repulsive person
>>
>>30764584
/thread
>>
>>30764848
I want her to love me and demons can make that happen naturally. And for calling me a loser or pussy I will send them after you, may great unfortune and death be upon your way and for those you love.
>>
WOW SUCH LOVE

MUCH KINDNESS

WOW

You're so getting into a load of shit over this, but go ahead. Some people like to learn things the hard way.
>>
>>30764424
Violates the law of free will so Yes, Highly Questionable
>>
>>30764424
lots of assumptions here. Biggest thing is considering the primordial law: agency. As long as you don't infringe on another's free will, it's karma free bro. So if you can will a connection to this other in a way that is for the greater good of both of you, great. This is kind of hard to do with the baseline level of maturity you'll run into, mostly because you're trying to get something out of someone, and have associated "the creation of love" with "the fulfillment of my desire."
>>
>>30764790
There is no forcing, she will want it and she will welcome the feelings of love to me and she will also welcome the cause of those feelings. because the strings that are pulled are the deepest strings there are. That's the beauty of it. There is really no regret for any involved parties in that.
>>
>>30765412
Well the fullfillment of my desire is the creation of love, if she does not love me my desire is not fullfilled. Free will will not be infringed only altered in a way that is welcomed.
>>
Morally questionable? Yes.
Should you do it though? Yes.
Nothing ventured nothing gained anon. If you stop liking her you can probably get her to kill people for you or you can take her out and she won’t stop you. I wish you you the best in your endeavor. Only positive vibes your way.
>>
>>30765533
Well wholeheartly thanks for that, good vibes upon your ways likewise stranger.
>>
>>30764424
Love cannot be bought or demanded>>30765489
>There is no forcing, she will want it...
>There is no forcing
>She will want it
Sounds incredibly rapey. Also, 'love' at someone else's expense (your posessed crush no longer having agency over herself) isn't love. So I am curious, what do you consider "love" to be?
>>
>>30765580
Can't rape the consenting anon and the posession is only briefly just enough to start a self sustaining love in her free will. There is no need for possession when her free will is screaming for my love.
>>
>>30764424
Yes. How is this a question, yes?! If you actually love her, don't put a demon in her, put effort in some other way. If it's actually just lust, just find a prostitute who looks like her and spend the night. Should clear your head right up.
>>
>>30765659
It's complicated because people like you saying that doing that isn't love. I guess I have to have the demons do the same thing to me as they will do to her to make sure I love her. We will be together in love.
>>
>>30764424
Yea nigga I wouldn't want to puke ectoplasm everywhere.
>>
>>30764424
>Is having a demon possess your crush and making her want you a questionable thing to do?
No kid, it's just a fantasy of a teenager moron who've read too much hentai.
Grow the fuck up, and accept she will never, ever, EVER touch you. Fucking loser
>>
>>30765809
Hah grumpy
>>
>>30765513
I don't think you understand what imposing your will on another is, or the levels of subtlety that you're trying to work with here. Think about it after you get some clarity and distance, it seems like you're trying to justify and defend a position that you're attached to, and that's a surefire way to accumulate significant energetic distortion.
>>
File: 1640576310283.png (723 KB, 640x640)
723 KB
723 KB PNG
>>30764424
Absolute fucking virgin you will die alone lmao
>>
>>30765533
Have you been able to do something similar?
>>
>>30766227
I’ve been successful in endeavors yes, never used the demon i summoned to make someone love me though.never was any need in my life to do so, I can’t judge others for wanting to though, cause I’ve done things that are morally reprehensible as well.
>>
>>30764424
They don't do that. What they will do is amplify her love for you. If you were a dickhead towards your crush, their magick will have no effect. But, if you were nice and caring, she will fall for you.
>>
>>30764424
Very questionable, at the very least
>>
>>30764424
you're on 3 different levels of retarded, it's a good thing you already know the answer
>>
>>30764424
You open the gate to allow something to force you in turn.
>>
>>30764424

This demon possession sounds like it'd have the same effect as simply drugging her.

And yes, tricking her mind to make her think she loved you of her own free will when in reality it was caused by outside interference then yes that does go against her own free will.

Magickly tricking someone to love you isn't the same as doing kind things to build her love for you.

Either way the truth will be revealed eventually, even if you use magick, if you aren't her type regardless she will leave you swiftly.
>>
>>30764424
lots of fish in the sea. If you haven't started fucking by the third hang out then it's time to move on to new targets.
>>
>>30764424
Demon's won't posses a girl for you just to remove your virgin ass. What they do is amplifying the person's affection for you. So if you still keep being a loser, you won't get no pussy.
>>
>>30764424
I sense you're a fat loser
>>
>>30764424
Do it anon, do it. And then report the side effects in here, I just hope you can overcome them.

What are you using for this? Magick?
>>
>>30765489
Okay there OP, can't say I didn't warn you. Hope you're ready for a ton of crazy in a half-ton bin
>>
>>30764424
No my dude. LARPing has no moral value. You can LARP about whatever you want. Demons, alines, whatever you feel like.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.