[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Astrology.jpg (217 KB, 1024x1024)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
loved the discussions on the last one, lets keep it going
>>
File: bach-zim-capricorn.jpg (775 KB, 1920x2580)
775 KB
775 KB JPG
redpill me on capricorn women
>>
>>30762097
strong, bossy, shrewd, possible daddy issues that caused them to have to adopt a responsible and saturnian personality altho this goes for guys too.
>>
File: graphic (3).png (55 KB, 1200x1600)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
Does anon have any insights
>>
>>30762089
How fucked am I with a leo sun and triple cancer in mercury/venus/mars?
>>
What’s special about me? Bonus points if you can guess what’s wrong with me mentally
>>
>>30762176
very very based honestly. I love your placements but you’re not gonna get an in depth reading without a birth time.

>sun in the sign of its exaltation conjunct the moon and mercury
>domicile venus in taurus
>mars detriment in taurus
>jupiter exalted in cancer
>>
>>30762240
It's my gf chart, coolest person I'll ever know
>>
>>30762280
For juxtaposition, I show you my lame shame
>>
>>30762280
wow even cooler with all those aries placements and venus located in the 9th house. chart ruler mercury trines the ascendant. I’m partial to aries moons because I’m one myself, as is my best friend. and with exalted jupiter in the 11th sextiling venus she’s probably great within her friend circle / has big dreams? just a guess though
>>
>>30762309
not lame, I see why you guys are compatible. your fire venus and mars (love leo venuses btw, so romantic) as well as your earth sun and rising + libra mercury all play well with hers
>>
>>30762351
>>30762387
Actually, we're both recluses. She has a tiny friend circle really. She's been a scapegoat for a building burning down in her area, and the people around view her as a black sheep, despite it being her arsehol peers what did the arsoning. She likes to roller skate. I like Aries bc I appreciate directness and I feel they don't take things too seriously but often view things sacramentally still, or so I feel. We urge eachothers schizoid qualities too much sometimes. Thank you for the insight fren keep on rammin.
Wait one question, could my aquarius moon and it's aspects n such be seen as a problem? Esp as it relates to her chart
>>
I don't like these threads, I've posted my epic chart several times and asked politely for someone to tell me what they think and nobody ever does. Then some retard posts a chart for a clod of dirt and gets three responses speculating about his life story and potential. Fuck you all!
>>
>>30762472
>Leo moon wants to know what's special about them
>Hissyfit when promptly ignored
Can't make this up
>>30762443
Also what's rly cute is her birth time is 15:15 and mine is 16:16
>>
File: birthchart.png (107 KB, 660x660)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>30762472
me too, can someone please decode???
>>
>>30762472
just post it again. I don’t claim to be the best at reading but I’ll look it over. also I think people tend to reply more to charts with placements they have themselves or are familiar with which could be why
>>
>>30762176
>>30762472
Best I can personally do is copy paste your sabian symbols anon.
Aries, 13°, rounded up, Sun
>An apple tree--many rotten apples on the ground around it.
Profligate and prodigal, you are fertile, creative, dynamic. Full of bright ideas. Resourceful and ingenious. Carefree and careless, you concentrate on the spark of the now. Tunnel vision. Your talents and abilities extravagantly displayed. A special knack for individual genius--eccentric and a real character. Ornery. Not really listening. Self-impelled. Tuned in to interests and capacities, tuned out to everything else. You are going forward regardless: "Gotta get there," but the blind spots add up. Reckonings and conflicts. Confronted with what has been denied. Wildly unrepentant. You are the hardest one to convince, yet the one who knew it all along. The advantages and the disadvantages of taking a special angle and following it all the way no matter what.

https://aquaorfire.net/astrology/inside_degrees/inside_degrees.html#contents
>>
File: chart.png (107 KB, 670x471)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>30762491
>>
I just want to show off because the other Anon thinks his is epic.
>>
>>30762607
Buddy mine is literally in an impressive and coherent shape, yours looks like somebody dropped it and stepped on it. Yes, this is how shallow my understanding of charts is. Nonetheless, I'm probably right.
>>
>>30762443
another thing I’m noticing about her chart are some malefics (mars in detriment and saturn) present in the 10th house of reputation, this could be related to the situation you mentioned. but with the good placements she has and how young she is I’m sure this is just a flash in the pan. I don’t think it’s such a bad thing to have a small friend group, quality over quantity in my book. and with all her 9th house placements and Aries moon maybe it’s a good opportunity to leave the town where this happened and see the world.

I agree us aries get over things quickly and don’t take them too seriously in the long haul. don’t worry about your aqua moon, it’s compatible to aries moon. and the harsh aspects are only a problem so far as theyre affecting your behavior to her negatively, if they are. I dated a guy who similarly had an Aqua moon conjunct Uranus - he was a bit unpredictable and at times distant but we were overall emotionally compatible. that def wasn’t the thing that put the nail in the coffin in my case, and considering your charts are so compatible in other ways I don’t think it’s a concern. just keep working on yourself and how your placements are manifesting.
>>
The Gemini parts feel really strong at times. Any reading is welcomed.
>>30762607
How do you do, fellow Taurian?
>>
File: x.png (59 KB, 670x427)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
Plz read. Be honest. Thank.
>>
File: whole.png (245 KB, 746x1027)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
am I really the person that gets better after 30?
>>
>>30762529
hilarious own that they still ignored you
>>
Is it over?
>>
>>30762876
I assume it just takes some time, but it wouldn't surprise me. Something about my chart stuns and mystifies.
>>
>>30762627
did you know the red lines are in fact bad lol

>>30762529
>aries rising, chart ruler mars in virgo in the 6th
you exert strong energy in your daily work and with your body more generally. I could see this being a gym rat type placement but no idea. chiron in this house too could mean possible bodily injury, maybe from overexertion

>sun, moon, and mercury (domicile) in gemini
your mercury is well placed in gemini in the 3rd, good communication skills

>venus domicile in taurus in the 1st house
nice. this is your 7th house ruler and is well placed. bodes well for partnerships/marriage down the line

>multiple t squares
kek

>jupiter in sag in the 8th
possible inheritance
>>
File: 1642043179167.png (104 KB, 520x520)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
Is this person based or cringe?
>>
>>30762089
Best electional charts for 2022
>https://mega.nz/folder/0gExEKbZ#H5uoQHRT-VLYYPi-aJ2Ldg
>>
>>30762908
Wow a response this is so exciting. Based thank you. I have some questions if that's ok.
I. What do you mean red lines are bad? Red is my favorite color. Reconsider.
II. >>multiple t squares
Wat means
III. >possible inheritance
Wat means

Thanks
>>
>>30762863
that makes a ton of sense as Saturn is your chart ruler in the 1st house. definitely a placement that gets better with time. you probably had a glow up lol
>>
>>30762176
>>30762280
She's born under a New Moon, I'm reposting this from last thread.
>Like the seed germinating underground, this phase represents the emergence of the life into a new cycle of incarnations, or into the beginning stage of the development of a new theme or lesson. The soul has a youthful, innocent, and sometimes naïve quality and is eager and open to embrace new experiences and ideas, often plunging into them without any preconceived plan. The personality operates in a spontaneous and instinctive manner that can be very subjective. These people discover that the logical analytical approach to decision-making does not work very well; for them, the first impulses or thoughts that come to mind yield the best results. Some New Moon individuals can feel hesitant and shy about being in the world, while others feel compelled to push themselves forward and act in an overly self-involved manner. Both extremes are manifestations of the young personality trying to become aware of its identity and learning how to project itself.

>For those born during the New Moon phase, the kind of energy that stands behind the expression and actualization of the life purpose as symbolized by the Sun and Moon is that of emergence, projecting a strong image upon the screen of the world, learning to inhabit the body with its new personality, and propelling their movements forward in an instinctive manner. They are here to respond to the call of new directions and to release the first intimations of new aspirations, even though they themselves may not always be aware of the long-term implications or outcomes of what they initiate.
>>
>>30762935
>glow up
whats that?
>>
>>30762958
Simp.
>>
>>30762930
the red aspect lines are inharmonious, create challenges or tension. however they cause a lot of growth in people. like you’d think having grand trines (harmonious) is objectively positive but it can create a great deal of laziness and complacency

t squares are when there’s an opposition with 2 squares also coming off of it, challenging. basically the red triangle you see on the chart. your main one involves Jupiter, Mars, and the Sun

and I say possible inheritance as your Jupiter is strong in its ruling sign of Sagittarius, in the 8th house which involves other people’s money. a financial windfall is possible
>>
>>30762965
like your appearance had a transformation for the better. a lot of people say strong saturn placements “age backwards” or just improve with age
>>
>>30763017
>appearance had a transformation for the better
it's really hard to say if I do look better. There's a lot of change going on with a second Saturns return. That's for damn sure. I'm still trying to understand the pros and cons of my chart.
>>
>>30762968
I already posted this in the archive and spent 5 seconds finding it and copy pasting it
>>
>>30762998
Extremely cool, thanks. Everything you said is completely correct for reasons I don't feel comfortable divulging, but just so you know.
>>
>>30763045
it may not have just been an improvement in appearance, but aging still bodes well for you. saturn in the 1st is just harder when you’re younger regardless

your chart is good, apart from the cancer mars, chiron in the 7th (pain from intimate partnerships), and some tough aspects

with Pluto in the 10th maybe you had a change in career or what you’re known for

things I like:

-sun, mercury in domicile, and Jupiter all in virgo
Jupiter in Virgo is a bit weakened but still a really nice conjunction of planets

-venus in domicile of libra, 9th house
good love nature and taste generally. cultured and worldly
>>
File: astro.png (100 KB, 604x428)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
not sure what time i was born, so i put unknown. how much does it affect the chart? here's mine, lmk what's up OP thanks
>>
>>30763108
oh damn, thanks for such a detailed explanation. what would you say is dragging me down?
>>
>>30762915
>pluto on the ascendant and in opposition with venus
Sounds like kind of an intimidating presence
>>
>>30763051
That's my point, you wasted your time so another anon could think his gf is special, that's pathetic and you are better than that.
>>
Where did you guys learn how to read such things?
>>
>>30763136
What else can be said? What's the implications of pluto on the ascendant?
>>
File: chart.png (134 KB, 700x700)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
anyone have any insight or illumination? expessially considering career or romantic intrest?
>>
>>30763122
id like to know about my future. love life, career, etc
>>
>>30763122
>>30763188
No exact time, no reading.
>>
>>30763188
I can't help you, but I know enough to know that that's >>30763202 a troll
>>
>>30762280
>ruler of the descendant is Jupiter in the sign of his exaltation in Cancer
>Sun in the sign of his exaltation in Ares, conjunct Moon
>Venus in domicile in the ninth, conjunct the MC

She seems like a woman of high character. You must be very happy.

However since Venus and the seventh house ruler are in good condition, you must be a man of quality yourself, since these placements describe not just relationship style but also the people we end up in relationships with. Since hers are in such good condition, you must be a rare sort of quality indeed. I'd be curious to see your horoscope as well.
>>
>>30763213
Why am I a troll?
>>
>>30762484
Not a birth chart reading but I'll do your transits.
Jupiter in Pisces is going through your 10th house right now and will eventually conjunct your natal Jupiter around late April. Jupiter will leave Pisces May 10, but will also go back into Pisces end of October til Dec 20.
You will get some very lucky opportunities in your career, maybe a new job or perhaps some recognition for your job. This is also a good time to develop 1 on 1 relationships, considering Jupiter rules your 7th house. These don't have to be romantic relationships, business relationships are certainly possible and I think actually should be taken up on since Jupiter also rules your 10th house of career. Jupiter returns are lucky in themselves, but because your Jupiter is in an angular house (10th), and is also domicile (in its home sign), it'll be a very auspicious time for you than most. Make the most out of this because Jupiter returns happen once every 12 years.

Expect some changes to the self, appearance, body, towards the end of the year around October. Mars in Gemini will turn retrograde and stay in your 1st house for a total of 7 months. Planets in the first house and the planet ruling the first house best represents the native, so your Sun, Mars, and Mercury are going to be affected by this transit. Big changes.
I had Mars retrograde in my 1st house a year or two ago and I changed a lot, lost a lot of weight, gained a lot of confidence, basically became a lot less autistic. I actually felt comfortable in my own body for the first time in a while. So it might bring some suffering, but in the end it'll be a positive thing.
God speed anon, good luck. You've got some great opportunities this year. Just don't sit on your ass and let them pass over.
>>
>>30763238
Because the exact time doesn't make that much of a difference if any at all, the main thing is the birth date. There is no significant difference between February 6 at 12 pm and February 6 at 8pm. It's not a thing.
>>
>>30763139
>t. upset he didn't get his birth chart read
>>
>>30763275
Are you trolling?
>>
>>30763288
Ok.
>>
>>30763216
>>30762309
This is me, posted directly after hers. Thank you for everything so far fren
>>
>>30763275
I can’t tell if this is bait or not. ofc it matters, the ascendant changes every 2 hours and determines all of your houses
>>
>>30763275
Yes it does, no way to tell what area of life is going to be affected. He's going through his Saturn return and not being able to find out what house it's in and rules, whether its a day or a night chart, makes a huge difference.
You can only give natural and universal significations without a birth time, nothing topical.
Here's your (You)
>>
File: astro.png (123 KB, 611x433)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
ok i had to ask my mom at what time i was born. here's the new chart.
>>
File: astrochart.png (109 KB, 670x471)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
Reading?
>>
Pisces Here, but near all my planets are in Aquarius... And Air>Water

Ascendent Leo. What does the Ascendent even mean? Is this my Way? Should i Just ACT Like Leo?
I am kinda buff too and people who don't know me, Fear ne.

My elder Brother is a Full Scale Dragon-Leo choleric who is complete unspiritual...
>>
>>30762652
Yeah, she of all people has seen the worst of my behavior, and thankfully due to her big heart she doesn't hold my feet to the fire. She's said I'm unpredictable, I guess namely with my emotions. She says she basically can never get a bead on what's happening in my head. It feels like an Uranian storm in there often. I noticed in her vedic chart all those Aries signs are pisces. She has the kind of vivid imagination that reaches out and touches her sometimes, and often it's scared her.
I noticed in my own chart how poorly aspected my Venus is overall and I could probably personally relate that childhood I guess. (L)Only child, up until 6yrs old was a wonderful dream but life quickly degenerated soon after that. How she feels, and let's her feelings come on, I have a hard time doing that. Surrender. She makes me want to be more like her in ways. She's something of an inspiration to me in my best moments. I have a tendency to let myself be the bad boyfriend at times, and I suppose that's reflected in my Venus and it's relationship to my moon, which takes dominance over my chart as far as I can tell.
Ty anon you further prove to me Aries are cool as heck
>>
>>30762958
Yes I noticed that, where as I'm born in the moons final waxing phase just before a full moon I believe
>>
>>30762309
Well I certainly see why you have such a lofty view of her, she seems to be a much flashier and more radiant type than yourself. However, yours does seem to bear witness to her placements. Hers are suggestive of relations with men of high intellect and good hearts, and certainly yours says that you are such a man. Intelligent, sweet, altruistic, and deeply concerned for your partners, and it says you are a thoughtful romantic who knows what it takes to maintain a stable relationship.

Additionally, you have the ruler of the sevent opposing Venus, and while that does tend to produce some tensions, I've found that oppositions are actually quite helpful aspects to have so long as the planets involved aren't malefics or natural enemies, and Moon and Venus are certainly not either of these things. On the contrary, the two are said to be allies in traditional astrology, and having them opposed means that they are both sharing their influence in the other's area of life and creating a more grounded and positive set of significations by their close association. Thus, I think the two of you are generally a good match and that you will be both good for each other going forward. There's also some suggestions in your charts that you could do business together and mutually profit from each other's association, so if that's ever been a theme that's come up in your life it could be something you both could lean into for the future.

Anyway, best of luck to you.
>>
here's my gf's chart.
>>
File: images.png (36 KB, 520x520)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
Say something about Hitler's chart.
>>
>>30763311
>>30763323
Sorry I don't buy it. You can assume the same things about two people with the same birthday regardless of the time of birth. What influences someone's birth is the configuration of planets relative to the Earth at that moment, not what the sky looks like, which is always transient. The configuration doesn't change that much in a day. It's like saying there are different kinds of a Full Moon and this one is more very slightly more full than the other and the implications are severe. But everyone knows it's just a Full Moon.
>>
>>30763430
Based retard, unironically.
>>
>>30763438
Thanks.
>>
>>30763414
Thank you anon, yeah she's more dynamic I'm more fly on the wall mode and yes I feel we can enter any endeavor together and always be able to put our heads together and both benefit. I feel like we fill each others spaces and she tells me we are soulmates, twin-flames. Really I'm more blessed than I often realize and should be more grateful all around. Thank you anon have a good one
>>
>>30763441
Sir the house system hinges directly on time of birth to the hour and minute. As the hours and minutes tick by so do the signs in their houses. As time changes, even to the minute, any and all charts will reflect this. Be contrary to your contrariness
>>
>>30763419
Does she dress goth
>>
>>30763365
anyone?
>>
>>30763441
How did you got yourself introducted to astrology and what you made discard the analysis of the specific moment of a person's birth?
>>
>>30763477
Goth-ish/lite, yes.
>>
>>30763463
You're telling me Neptune takes like three hundred years to orbit the Sun but everything moves so fast that hour to hour is a completely different reading? Or are we talking about just not being able to pinpoint for sure whether anon will misplace her car keys in the near future?
Look at this way, you can't see Jupiter in the sky during the day, right? But it's still there, making its influence felt on newborns. Because of where it's placed in configuration to the other planets during that time, not because of what's in the sky. And have you seen Jupiter? It's huge, it isn't going to be dramatically moved at different points in the day. So its influence throughout the day is relatively the same. You see what I'm saying?
>>
>>30763487
Awesome. Facial piercings?
Maybe even industrial music? Or is that too far
>>
>>30763500
(You)
>>
>>30763500
Yes, house system hit different. All of this is intellectual associations with planetary body movements, the planets are the natural movements the house is something. I think of the planets being "universal" macroscopic house system is thoroughly down to earth related specifically with the ACTIVITIES of humans where planets are nebulous energies associative with idk energies man. Houses are human affairs, the things that are the foundation of our society since the houses relate to identity where as planets relate to personality. It's a subsystem. The signs fly fast in the world of human lifespans.
>>
>>30763500
>And have you seen Jupiter? It's huge, it isn't going to be dramatically moved at different points in the day.
Wait until you hear about the sun
>>
>>30763534
To clarify the house system is not an actual astronomical telling of the planets movements in the sky like the planets themselves in a chart is. As far as I know, idk I just vibe this all out and not think too hard like you are bc you're hitting a mental wall. I just jelly through that wall and make it work
>>
>>30763547
>Tomer
Can't help you there friend, I'd be confused about a lot too
>>
>>30763365
libra stellium and a lot of 9th house action here, with nice planets to be in this house. this tells me you have the ability to excel in higher education or enjoy traveling, which broadens your horizons. libra sun is in fall, as the ego defers too much to others in expression, but yours trines the moon which should help

venus in virgo - as discussed in the last thread this can go different ways as the planet is in the sign of its fall. yours trines the asc which may be a mediating factor. with respect to women and your attraction to them, you may be a perfectionist or critical. best case scenario you provide acts of service and express love by serving your partner. also shows up in how you dress, probably self critical in this regard

mars at the anaretic degree of libra in detriment - weak mars positioning. can imply difficulty in taking action and instead you mentally weigh up options. I also have mars at the 29th, people often see planets at this degree as karmic in some way

interesting to see uranus and neptune on your capricorn ascendant in the 1st house, kinda shakes things up and makes you appear unusual. your aquarius moon is also in the 1st house

saturn in the 2nd - may be some issues with finances but improves with time
>>
>>30763554
It's all very confusing but I think I'm right, I just don't see how it can make a big difference hour to hour. I mean a whole month is enough to pin down your sign which is already hugely predictive, so narrowing it down even further to just a day has to be more than sufficient for a thorough reading. At that point the factor of hours has to be negligible.
>>
>>30763507
>Facial piercings?
Yes.
>industrial music
Nah. She's not too normie tho.
>>
>>30763394
interesting you say you have an aquarius stellium, but a leo ascendant which is opposite.

and honestly you don't have to try to be your ascendant, it's who you are deep down to a large degree. you may not always feel like it because its opposing so many personal planets in aqua, but your ego is in pisces.

if you really want something to strive to in the birth chart look to your north node and try embodying that. good for spiritual development
>>
>>30763579
>interesting to see uranus and neptune on your capricorn ascendant in the 1st house, kinda shakes things up and makes you appear unusual. your aquarius moon is also in the 1st house

Thanks anon but wdym by this? Should I be worried?
>>
>>30763394
>Pisces
>Should I just ACT like Leo?
You don't realize how piscean this question is
Listen silly your ascendent is your ascendant like your nose is your nose. No acting involved it kind of just manifests itself. Like the nose it's the most immediately noticable thing, apart from the eyes maybe which I would could equate to the sun idk. If anything is acted it's maybe the 10th house which is persona. Personas can be very honest or a big bag of wish-i-was and will-become. Ascendant more like who-i-be whether I like it or not. t. Capricorn ascendent, it sucks but my infinite meloncholy means most things don't emotionally upheave me. Which come to think of it is something you pisces struggle with. t. Pisces dad
>>
>>30763579
Could you do my chart, like the anon you replied too my aqua moon is first house with uranus and neptune in the first house, all being aquarius. My Capricorn is ascendent too. Should I just assume what you're saying here also applies to me?
My chart:
>>30762309
>>
>>30763606
Somebody please help Tomer here
>>
File: 65f.jpg (38 KB, 500x500)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
My venus is:
>in virgo
>in 12th house
>square saturn
Should i just neck myself and reroll?
>>
>>30763651
no don't be worried! I would think this would be an attractive quality of your appearance, and cap risings already normally have great bone structure and such lol, just something that makes you more unique- and neptune presence here may make you seem dreamy in some way

>>30763703
it does apply to you too as you have the same planets in the 1st and the same moon placement, but his are closer to the Asc which will have more of an effect there, yours are in aqua which will effect the moon more than in his case. I read your chart a bit earlier earlier but didn't focus as much on yours as your gf so I can do that if you want :)

but in regards to this >>30763401 would you mind drawing up a synastry chart of the two of you? it'll be easier to view all aspects
>>
>>30763618
Thank you for the Kind words an information.
North Node = Moon
IT would be also Aquarius.

My 2 best RL Friends are Aquarius too and can Just say, i admire their Motivation in the Last Time. But they don't have interest in the Spiritual.
But i will use the aquarius'qe to improve mine

This ist already a good year
>>
>>30763811
thanks anon
>>
File: 1642144801446.png (119 KB, 670x471)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
Can someone read my chart? I've begun taking a serious interest in the occult, and would appreciate some advice
>>
>>30763811
I'm blue she's red
And yes if you don't mind all the aquarius and moon stuff buzzing around worries me sometimes
>>
>>30763924
Aspects
>>
File: graphic.png (68 KB, 1200x1600)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>30763394
>>30763618
>>30763822
I created the chart
>>
>>30763964
>>30763924
What are these, that seem to be touching? Do we share the same degree of Aquarius in different planets?
>>
>>30763783
>Should i just neck myself and reroll?
kek
post full chart pussy
>>
>>30763861
Not at all a meme answer, but Jung had an Aquarius rising with a Leo Sun. Might be worth looking at him to see how he grew into the person he became.
>>
>>30763141
The Astrology Podcast on jewtube is the only channel I trust there. Learnt so much from it.
>>
File: nc.png (220 KB, 700x1125)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
What do you think anons?
>>
Can someone read my chart, pls
>>
>>30763410
Yep you're born under the waxing gibbous phase, I'll give you the interpretation straight from the book:

>Now the plant's buds come forth from the leaves, displaying the promise of what is yet to come. Those born during the Gibbous phase of the Moon likewise develop a growing awareness of the purpose behind the vision that has been released. They often carry a sense of anxious expectation that they are on the brink of a great revelation and feel the need to improve, refine, and perfect the structures that have already been built to be worthy vehicles for the expression of the vision. They do this by means of critical analysis, discovering what does not work and then adjusting and fixing it, so the forms can be functional and useful for their intended purpose. The drive for perfection also manifests as the drive for self-improvement by finding better ways of operating and better techniques for doing things or facilitating their personal growth. They desire to become as skillful as possible in their chosen field of expression.
>For those born during the Gibbous Moon phase, the kind of energy that stands behind the expression and actualization of the life purpose as symbolized by the Sun and Moon is that of critical evaluation, with subsequent improvement, so they can contribute forms to society that are of value and practical use. Behind this outer expression resides a mind that is introspective and awaiting the full revelation of the vision that will infuse the structure they have perfected.
>>
>>30764048
>>
Just for fun: what's everyone's sun sign and who are you dating?

I'm a cancer dating a leo. I love how self-assured she is. Our birth charts aren't super compatible because we're so different though, but it works.
>>
A reading as to how love and “passions” are looking for this year will be more than appreciated. Will I get honies, or get left to be a dummy with no fool to fool with?
>>
>>30764224
My right hand KEK
>>
>>30763982
Forgot pic
>>
>>30764067
Not memey at all, thanks. I'll look into him
>>
>>30764224
i'm a leo dating a virgo, we're super compatible and classic i have a big head and she has a big heart, and a big brain lol
>>
>>30764224
Leo and Leo here, shits cash but lots of heated arguments born of extreme stubbornness
>>
>>30763683
>>30763683
No i really don't. If i feel into being a Leo, i feel a big fire rising Inside of me. It feels really good. 10th House is in Taurus.. i only read sth about Money and Work.. but i working in the Steelindustrie.. it's really good payed nur i hope they will Close this place. So i can make Mods for gaming and Personal use...

Thank you for the Info tho.
I can relate with the melancholy only Out of Home where nothing can emotionally upheave me.
t. Capricorn dad (i don't Like His overflowing positivity)
>>
>>30764355
what's the giving and receiving like? is it equal? consistent? are there periods of one is giving and the other is receiving?

leo curious, dont think i could date another leo
>>
>>30764368
hi, leo here, being a leo isn't like having a big fire rising inside you, listen to that guy, it's a lot more substantial and you can't deny who you are just like you can't truly become someone else through imitation
>>
>>30764124
>Mercury in its domicile and exalted, in the 9th house
>Sun in its joy in the 9th house, which is ruled by exalted Mercury.
>Moon in an angular house (10th), conjunct MC, most elevated
>Venus in Leo in the 8th superior sextile to the Moon, thus receiving reception from the Moon.
>Saturn in Taurus in the 5th, ascendant ruler, giving a superior trine to Venus with reception
>Jupiter in the 5th in Taurus
>Mars in the 12th in Sag

What a great intellect! The native finds that topics of religion, spirituality and higher learning are stimulating to the mind. I would say the study of a language would be a great boon to the native. Being able to express that Mercury through another lens would do wonders to it.
Long distance travel may be a theme in the native's life, a journey to distant lands would touch at the soul of the native.
The native would do well in the public sphere, the emotions of the public being felt strongly by the native, which would benefit him in his role in society. The mother is the more influential one out of the parents, and has been of great assistance to the native.
>>
>>30764198
post one that has less aids in it
>>
File: natalchart.png (108 KB, 670x471)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
Any insight would be appreciated, thank you.
>>
Can any anon tell me what this all means. I wanna be based autismo schizo but dont know where to start?
>>
>>30764067
>>30764309
Jung's sabian symbols for his sun and ascendant:
Be sure to round up yet consider both the flat and rounded degree together if you are to look at your own symbology.
For brevity I'm only posting the rounded.
>Leo sun/4° rounded
A gardener collecting cow manure.
Bonding with the immediate, external task and swallowing yourself up in its container. Finding sanctuary in excellence, practice, discipline, conscientious carry-through. Becoming engrossed within the task itself and its way of life. Harnessing vast vision into detailed particulars, you succeed marvelously in becoming what is asked, turning yourself into the one who fits the role, the pure servant. But a subtle presence, a deep authority, an otherworldly overtone give you away. You've been assigned to veil the self in lesser things so that you will be undisturbed to work within and do spade work for planetary evolution. Yet the call is so critical that often even your own conscious self has little idea why none of this posturing ever seems quite real and your entire expression seems a little too perfect, too much of a set-up, too snugly fitting to be convincing to those with eyes to see.
>>
>>30764648
Aquarius ascendant/2° rounded
>A woman strolling in a garden. She is unaware that she is being watched by elves.
We adopt a split-screen mind when the outward frame of things seems so insistent that we must be reasonable and logical and make complete sense in a quantitative, functional way. But what happens is that the other side of our awareness, the outlawed side, gets very strong in the subconscious and stays alive. We can almost play off of it in emphasizing our skeptical or worldly approach to things. But there is a joke to it. For you are aware of what you are not aware of--you are tuned into the very things you deny. This kind of edge hones the mind and the soul. It teaches invaluable lessons, not the least of which is to make way for the unknown while hugging the known close to you, knowing all the whole how profoundly the unknown beckons.
>>
>>30764229
Saturn going through your 7th is a bit tricky for a relationship, but doable.
If we ignore Saturn entirely, I still don't think you'd be able to get into a relationship until Venus leaves your 7th house in Aquarius. Venus is gonna have it rough for the first quarter of the year.
There might be potential when Jupiter enters the same house as your Venus. Jupiter rules your 5th house of romance, so when it enters the same house as your Venus there seems to be a possibility. However, Jupiter wont go all the way to conjunct your Venus this year, since it'll retrograde back into Pisces late October. It'll return to Aries 20th of Dec. But that doesn't sound all bad, because Jupiter will almost conjunct your Sun for the 2nd time.
I think Mars going over your Venus will be a great opportunity as well. It will provide you with that drive to go out there and find a lover. And considering once it conjuncts your Venus it'll also trine your natal Mars in the 5th house of romance, that sounds legitimately possible. It'll only happen if you actually go out there and find someone, sounds like a no brainer, but I'm saying this because the nature of Mars tells me that if a relationship was to happen, it wouldn't happen by someone approaching you, you'd have to approach them.
This person could be a foreigner, and could be someone you meet day to day on the street or through work.
Good luck anon.
>>
>>30763861
Now your symbols. Get ready anon
Sun Leo 11° rounded
>A boy removing a thorn from his foot.
The fatal flaw. Knowing with excruciating clarity that you are bearing a character flaw that goes against everything you seek and hunger for. The flaw is that you do not stand firm and back your self up in your own truth. Instead, you pretend that you are a more superficial or easygoing prototype. But you do not get away with it internally. A dark dispute develops inside, subtly poisoning the atmosphere. And somehow, slowly and gradually, despite yourself, you are being hurtled toward an abyss that you cannot avoid--to cross over the abyss, to uproot physically, energetically, and emotionally your claim against yourself, your self-negation. And when this happens, a sober clarity of self-affirmative strength comes right in and proves to be a gift for all your world, worth every ounce of arduous effort to attain.
>>
>>30764224
I'm a Taurus and if I had really any kind of dating expierence it was with an Aqua.
Long story short it was a life lesson, for better rather then worse, sadly I took me way to long to realize that.
On that note, I'm talking with a Libra and things went from small talk and shyness from us both to being more and more open, I have this gut feeling that we are both checking eachother and see if it might work.
>>
>>30763861
>>30764698
Aquarius ascendent 8° rounded
A book, the words in it keep changing.
Destiny can keep rearranging itself under special and unusual conditions, where you have written into the contract ahead of time extravagant allowance for major shifts throughout the course of your lifetime. Ready and able to live several lifetimes in one, you are eager to wipe out the traces of a given cycle and start all over again. In love with change and in desperate need of change. Because one side of mind is dogmatically rigid. And so in order to neutralize and outwit your own dry, stuck places, you make sure to generate innovative, radical currents--slowly wearing away the tight self-identity knots and generating freedom where being stuck in old pictures had sealed off the territory and made life predictable and unbearable.
>>
>>30762089
Question:
I've been told that your moon placement is the best way to find a suitable partner with their sun placenment.
For an example - If I have Gemini moon I should be searching for a air sign partner.

Thinking about it makes sense due to the moon being in check with our emotions or rather how we express ourselfes, but I'd like to hear another take or something that will make me doubt about it.
>>
I urge anons who know not to scoff at prose to view their sabian symbols and meditate on them. There are other interpretations on the web of these degrees and their symbolic images, but nothing really comes close to this heaviness.
https://aquaorfire.net/astrology/inside_degrees/inside_degrees.html#contents
Look at the passage for the very degree number you see within any given placement in your chart; but also view the passage directly after, the rounded number of the degree of any particular placed sign within your chart. Consider them both and realize their contradictions and parallels. If you view all of the symbols of all of your degrees in this way you will see how they relate and how themes within them recall one another. The notion to always round up is a mathematical thing but I would never not consider the bare degree that you see before your eyes, and I would never not consider the rounded next-step. Enjoy or despair anons, you'll only find so much sugar in this.
>>
>>30762089
Can't decipher mine but I think I'm just a boring old variant of Pisces lol. Trying to grasp anything beyond Sun, Moon, and Rising as well
>>
>>30764785
What if I have two 0 degrees in two placements? (Sun and Moon)
Thanks for sharing, ill read it now but sadly I dont see my own to compare.
>>
>>30764825
Good news anon, that is quite literally why the degrees get rounded up, because of those pesky 0's. They just become the 1st degree. So, if it's a 0, read the LAST degree of the sign that comes before. So, if Virgo 0, consider Leo 29° the unrounded and Virgo 1° the rounded.
There's an idea of the cusp in astrology, being on the border of two signs. 0° is riding that line.
>>
>>30762089
Im a Leo sun, pisces moon, Gemini rising.
What should I do?
>>
>>30764648
>>30764657
>>30764698
>>30764707
Thank you anon, you've given me alot to think about.
The boy removing the thorn is absolutely true, problems and vices seem to entrench themselves in my life. Procrastination idleness and distraction being the worst. I've managed to get by just fine, I am profitient enough that I can accomplish things with relatively little time or effort to my own detriment. I know it pales in comparison to what I could've done if I invested my whole into it. I am trying to strive, I know if I can get there maintaining it would be easy simply due to my being accustomed to it. It's drastically changing my current way of being that will be a struggle.
>>
File: astro_w2gw.png (125 KB, 670x471)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
Can someone read my chart please? Specifically why I have no luck in relationships and if it will change
>>
dangit I always get late to these threads. Mb because I'm residing in Denmark?
Anyway, if anyone would read mine it would be dope. Peace to all
>>
File: astrosign.png (41 KB, 670x471)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>30765335
forgot pic
>>
>>30764772
Looking at Sun and Moon pairings is fine and works well, but after that you really could go on forever looking at stuff. Just don't get too schizo about it. When you start looking at their zodiacal releasing periods from the lot of Eros you know you've gone too far.
>>
>>30765176
I'm familiar with the cusp idea but not alot of people support that.
In the past years I was more obeserving how I feel and how I act, but I still can't point out to what sign I feel I am, so I come back to this kinds of discussions to find new material for myself.
>>
>>30763365
i have another question with my chart, how is my health looking for the future?
>>
>>30764772
I would agree insofar as the moon is more important than sun in romantic compatibility, but I would also look at venus and Mars and even the ascendant in attraction and sexuality
>>
>>30762190
Can you at least cook meath? Cuz that's a lotta cancer. Leo is strong enough to overcome that pesky crab any day though, be strong.
>>
feel free to tell me about mine
>>
>>30764237
Kek, witnessed
>>
>>30765367
I do agree about being carful not to go "full schizo" on the chart, you find yourself at first just denying any kind of expierence in life that might benefit you later on in life.
Moon sounds logcial and realistic enough to get a relationship started, at least there would be a basic of emotional contact.
>>30765529
To each their own, I dont find a problem regarding people checking and compering other factors but at its not my cup of tea. If you have already common ground with the person with the same intrests and you can relate to their emotions, then you wont have the "fixed expectation" if you start to compare that individual to other factors.
Don't get me wrong anon, I'm checking those placements when I just read a birthchart but I'd rather to let that person be himself without expecting something else.
>>
File: 1615837888690.jpg (104 KB, 1200x1219)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>30764659
Picrel is you
The conclusion is tough, but the reading was great. Thank you
>>
>>30765296
I can't read much but you must be very emotional, that moon is not helpful for relationships and the ascendant makes it even worse. Venus could also be better.
I hope the Leo in you can beat all this

About change, ask the pros in this thread, only they can do it. Accept your emotions as they are and don't let them fuel hatred as a way of coping. And don't be afraid of commitments, this is a big thing, you can't run forever, believe me, I'm even worse than you in this aspect
>>
File: 1615136611053.jpg (5 KB, 232x217)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>30764229
Rerolling for career. Which would fit better, business, or law?
>>
>>30765740
100% agree with everything you've said. In my past relationship, when I was looking at the synastry between my ex and I, it honestly felt like it worsened my view of the relationship with her in someways. I was looking at her through her birth chart, not the actual person she was. Once I caught myself doing that and stopped everything felt a lot lighter.
>>
>>30764269
>>30763964
>>30763924
>>30763811
>>30763401
Have you disappeared anon? I've been anticipating your reading of the synastry chart between my gf and I
>>
>>30765950
> I was looking at her through her birth chart
Just don't get your head bent with intellectual stuff anon. Remember you're a mammal before an intellect and thus you're more emotional than logical even if modernity keeps you from often realizing it
>>
>>30765950
I was drawn to astrology mainly because I'm an insufferable power hungry piece of shit and when I sensed this is no bullshit at all and one may be able to describe people extremely accurately with it and also slightly predicting future events, well this is an irresistible power..... this is just the beginning and I will diligently learn this art with some depth for sure. If this prevents me from going asking spirits and entities and getting fucked by them into madness then this will more than prove it's usefulness to me.
>>
>>30765744
>>30765845
Same anon. Both of those are actually really good fields for you. I actually can't decide what would be better.
You've got 2 planets in the 8th house. Some of the significations of the 8th house are shared finances, debts, and death. I think a lawyer would be involved in those topics more than someone in business.
Venus in the 9th is more lawyer-y.
Honestly you could flip a coin and it'd work out for you either way. Perhaps the one that's the more creative of the two would suit you better.
>>
File: astro.png (115 KB, 670x471)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
Any insights? My personality fits aquarius to a T. Thanks!
>>
>>30765950
I've made that same mistake as well, I was trying to behave and approach the girl that everything went 180 and there was no way to go back.
But looking at it today, I'm happy that it happened, might have saved me from losing someone in the near future.
>>
>>30766143
Fascinating. What are you doing for work?
Jupiter is literally the only planet in the southern hemisphere of the chart. (Not counting Pluto)
>>
Can I get an interpretation? I have some friends who are into astrology but they never explained what my chart means in a way I understood
>>
>>30766143
Such a remarkably positive chart
>>
>>30764800
El bumpo
QUADS? I'd help others but I'm a retard when it comes to astrology
>>
Unemployed software developer. Open to a career change away from the computer. I feel like I had a spiritual awakening last year (with the help of a lot of weed). A tarot lady said my "third return of Saturn" is this year/coming?
>>
>>30766321
post chart
>>
>>30766321
meant for
>>30766261
>>30766285
>>
>>30765176
If were already on the topic of cusp, does anyone has to share books/in depth links to sites that cover it more then just an article?
>>
What does it mean to have a planet at 0 degrees?
>>
sorry going to bed anons. I’ll answer questions and read more charts in the AM
>>
>>30766990
cusp but x-treme
>>
>>30767246
>cusp but x-treme
what does that mean?
>>
>>30762176
Sun conjunct mercury and sun trine pluto, youre a fucking asshole that needs to be in control all the time, you like controlling people and you think you are better than others for some strange reason, as in you think you are smarter than a lot of people, you can get really mad with your mars square uranus, you job in the future will have to do with controlling people, managerial
>>
>>30767545
pls I am begging you oh wise one, do me >>30766278
I am pretty fucked up right rnow, I'm lettting my blief in astrology slide. Ususually I mask as a scietific guy but I larp that cause I am super spiritual and don't have a proper mentor. Cant trust the internet. CIA
>>
>>30766278
Sun opposite moon (Either one of your parents died or divorced at an early age, you got issues with blaming them for your problems and yourself)
Sun trine saturn (You're a persistant person for financial endeavors, persistant in general and like money alot, you're the type that would TEND to do a lot for money)
Sun square pluto (you're new at being in a position of power, most likely you won't be good at holding power of overs, shitty boss that's overcontrolling)

From my perspective, when you were young either your mom or dad died at an early age and or they divorced, you have problems with controlling yourself because of that (sun opposite moon), later on in life you will prioritize a job/money and you will be good at being persistant towards it, be it studing or working (sun trine saturn), at the end of your life you'll end up in a position of power that gives yo lots of money, though you'll be new at it and you will have a tendency to be a shitty boss (sun squate pluto)
>>
>>30766278
also you have a tendency to get really angry with mars square uranus, with this aspect you are a very persistant person when it comes to studies, abd with mars square neptune you tend to get angry with groups of people, this will happen later on in life when you eventually reach that job with power you're destined to get into.
>>
>>30766278
>4 planets in their own domicile
>Jupiter in its joy in the 11th
>Saturn in Aries in the 1st, sextile Jupiter which is giving Saturn reception
>Moon in Pisces in the 12th
>Ascendant ruler is in its domicile
Nice chart anon, don't see many charts with 4 planets in their domiciles. If you have any specific questions I'm better able to help you out.
And take what >>30767875 says with a grain of salt, I'd focus less on the outer planets if you're starting out.
>>
>>30762097
cold as fuck. only care about money and reputation
>>
>>30768055
can confirm, my grandma is like that
>>
Ophiuchus gang?
>>
>>30764198
kek that sucks
>libra sun
>opposite moon in the 7th
just keep trying anon. you absolutely NEED someone else
>>
>>30762280
>>30762309
a relationship bound to fail
>>
File: Capture.png (1.45 MB, 1920x860)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
planet positions right now
how do tropical ""astrologers"" cope with their make believe model?
>>
time on birth tag. What about relationships and finances? Who am I?
>>
>>30768133
Tropical astrology has been debunked
The constellations aren't 30 degrees
Also doesn't account for precession which means each sign is 23 days off
>>
Do guys moon and venus indicates the taste in women?
>>
>>30768527
yes
>>
>>30766072
May the Stars smile upon you for all your good deeds. Thank you once more
>>
File: graphic.png (70 KB, 1200x1600)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
I'd really appreciate a reading for my chart- I can offer a tarot reading in return.
>>
>>30768823
what about what kind of girls do you attract?
>>
>>30762089
https://www.pasf.org/b64types/bIcFcAc.htm This is also what glowniggers have to say about me. r8, h8, or appreci8.
>who here /batemanpilled/
>>
File: 1642260745184.png (1.37 MB, 1099x1099)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>30762089
The Vril society can tell you more.
>>
>>30769204
>>>/pol/ fuck off chud
>>
>how’s my health looking for the future
>would i be better off starting a business or pursuing a higher education to be a careerist
>what am i destined for
>>
File: 1641078636709.png (1.16 MB, 1078x676)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>30764113
Can I get a reading anons?
>>
>>30764800
Good morning anons. ANOTHER BRIGHT AND SUNNY DAY ON THIS HERE MORNNNN
Been reading the other threads, it's a cozy day today. Thanks for baking this thread op, even if you don't answer my chart. With what ones you did look at it helps inform my perspective :)
>>
>>30768062
Here, not sure what the fuck it implies/means tho
>>
File: uab4wivwlibt6s4.png (107 KB, 678x471)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
New to this stuff, what's any of this mean?
>>
>be OP (not really)
>Make astrology thread
>get spammed by retards who don't know shit abt astrology
>Muh look at my chart
>Muh is my chart good?
>Muh what did he mean by this?
What's the point of even making this threads
>>
>>30769634
Training, self promotion, astrology promotion and helping others
>>
>>30769634
a lot of people don't get they've kind of got to sell their chart in order to get interest in reading it, if you have a problem you're trying to solve, or there's something about yourself that you know and want to identify, it's more interesting and engaging for the reader, than just posting a blank canvas and asking "what can you tell me about myself"

most people asking for their charts to be read often dont follow up with their reaction to readers which is disheartening, especially when they just asking for catch all generic advice you could get off cafeastrology
>>
File: natal chart.png (109 KB, 670x471)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
why am I so lazy and frail? isn't Mars in Capricorn supposed to be strong?
>>
>>30768872
rising, sun and mars mainly
>>
>>30769392
>health
natally there doesn't seem to be any indicator of illness. you gotta look up transits if you want to know about the future
>job
I'm leaning towards the 1st option because of cap & libra's cardinal modality but it really depends on what sort of education you're going to pursue
>destiny
"you gotta work bitch". no but really. cap cares a lot about "making it" and you have a libra stellium incl. the sun and jupiter in the 10th (deals with career and reputation among other things). you just need a partner to reach your full potential
>>
>>30769634
Most anons that post their chart here are also to lazy to do their own reading, thinking someone here will actually will take their time to just say something that every generic site can tell them.
I'm not that expierenced in it but have at least a basic knoweldge regarding my chart, enough to ask in-dept questions or more then just "ogba boga I have a gemini moon what does it say about me?"
>>
>>30770153
>thanks
>going back to school and studying archaeology but it seems that starting a business may be a better choice then?
>can you expand a bit on this please? i don’t quite understand the libra stellium stuff
>>
>>30767863
Could I get a critical reading like this? My parents divorced at age 6 and I think I may have been more or less degenerating since. I specifically just want to know the problems of my chart so I may set to solving them, show me the negativity in my chart pls
>>
>>30769719
>Mars in Capricorn
its actually in sagittarius
tropical astrology is a waste of time
>>
What are some good books on astrology?
>>
>>30769634
>>30769701
>>30770288
Shut up you stuck up bitches. These natal chart posters are dependent on you because there are no resources available to get their own readings, and you are unwilling to give any. Whenever we ask you to give us something so we can do readings on our own or anything really, you give us a "do research, lol". What the fuck are we supposed to do?
The truth is, you are very reluctant to give us information, one might say you're gatekeeping. /omg/ has gigs of books, most generals have useful links, but you? Fuck off, honestly.
>>
>>30771230
kek what a brainlet
>>
>>30771355
What else could i be if i have no access to the information you have? Give us books or something to read, is it that hard?
>>
File: horoscope-chart.png (203 KB, 700x1125)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
Posting this pic again, in previous 2 threads it was unreaded. Can someone please read it for me?
>>
>>30771402
tropical astrology has been debunked
>>
>>30771423
I hear that terrm first time to be honest
>>
>>30771230
if you wanted a useful resource, I always point people towards Vettius Valens' anthology and William Lilly's Christian Astrology since both of these are robust resources on the tradition and both of them can be found for free in pdf form online.

As for having useful resources in the op, we used to have a pretty good template op for these threads that had tons of resources and advice for readings, but I guess the op decided not to copy it for whatever reason, and since this thread ended up taking off and there's really not enough room on this board for two astrology threads at once, we just kinda have to patiently wait until the next thread to put the info back up.

As for the readers, I can't speak for others, but personally I do this for fun and for the sake of giving useful information to people earnestly seeking for information about their own lives through occult means. I'm not particularly interested in providing readings for mere entertainment, and sometimes I find people who either I can't help. That doesn't necessarily mean I don't have faith in them or they're doomed, but it does mean that they're life experience is beyond the realm of my familiarity so that I can't provide a lot of useful comments, or perhaps they're charts are too tricky for me to make up my own mind on a solid interpretation - and since I do this for free, I'm not obligated to agonize over their charts to make sense of it so I simply move on to a chart that looks more appealing. However I am actually seeking to provide some more professional consultations in the future, and I'm making a site right now for that purpose, so if anyone gets skipped and wants a more in depth consultation, they can pay me like 10-20 bucks and we can do a whole setup over discord or a phone call or something, and I'll try to leave them with something they can use. That's really my aim with these readings: To give people something they can use that they couldn't have easily gotten from somewhere else
>>
>>30770484
Moon opposite venus: Due to your family you feel unloved, simply put, this can hurt you when entering relationships because of your need to be loved and will become, if you let it, you being needy, understand that it's perfecctly fine not being shown affection or given affection, you can function normally without it, just don't kill yourself over it.

Moon square saturn: You have this feeling of not being the best you could be, you fail the standard and whatever you do is hopeless, similiar to you not derserving the good things in life, basically you're similiar to a defeatist, like what you do doesn't matter, don't be like this because the moon aspect is simply the emotional karma you reincarnated with during this specific lifetime.

Venus square saturn: the greatest changes in your life will come from relationships, for you personally, you shouldn't rush into a relationship due to love (Venus) interfering negatively (square) with saturn (the realm of change), be very thoughtful when falling in love with someone especially when the divorce rate is 52% after 8 years of marriage, a supermajority of this generation of married couples won't stay married after 20 years. You can improve this by being stoic in your feelings of love towards others, it shouldn't hurt you that bad or change your demeanor greatly internally if you do this.
>>
How do I become the best Libra I can be?
>>
>>30771607
Find a Taurus
>>
>>30770484
Moon trine neptune: you're a really good natured person from visiting the realm of neptune multiple times inbetween lifetimes, you'll be a very famous person and rich when you get older from you job, that's your destiny, that's what you reincarnated for, so don't worry financially about the future as long as you save money, also people with this aspect shouldn't marry when they are young and not famous, but instead should marry when they are older and famous, so that your good nature will be mixed with the experience of wisdom due to ageing/being older regarding relationships, you're good nature can be used and taken advantage of by others if you let them, don't allow this to happen to you.

Jupiter square neptune: you're presence will be very far reaching, what i mean is that during your life it is your destiny that your job and personal motivations will lead you to be socially famous, socially well known, plenty of celebrities have this. The problem with this is the square.

Jupiter, the realm of big mindedness, big thinking, sociality, arrogance, leadership, ego, autocraticity is negatively aspected with neptune, the realm of good nature, far reaching fame, money, delusion (if aspected negatively).
Your mental thoughts/ideas socially (jupiter) may be good in nature on a grand scale (neptune) but may be impractical (square) and you may be used by others due to shifting of your own ideas regarding this, you need to understand that what you say and what you do is practical and to make sure that no one can budge you/sway you on them.

saturn square uranus: the major changes in your life this lifetime that you go through may be extreme in nature saturn (the realm of change) negatively squared with uranus (the realm of the psychic, extremism), don;t be surprised if you encounter in this lifetime psychic phenomenon, due to being from neptune and experiencing uranus, don't let your life situations change you drastically, stay cool/level headed.
>>
>>30771230
>Not spoon feeding you
>"stuck up bitches"
>can obtain most general infomation in a quick search on the web
>You want to educate yourself more? ask, rather then asking for a generic reading
>t.lurker that his birtchart been ignored.
>>
>>30770484
Sun trine neptune, i meant sun trine neptune, the sun aspect is where your destiny is leading you this lifetime, the sun is the reason/purpose why you reincarnated, to go through the associated aspect, in this case it is fame and everything that comes with it, your voice will be heard far and wide this lifetime anon, be grateful for reincarnating so many times that you continuously improved yourself and proven yourself worthy of incarnating as a future famous person in every single lifetime.
>>
>>30768128
>implying astrology is casual
>not knowing ancient indians actually used the tropical system
>>
File: hands up dont feel.jpg (75 KB, 800x682)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>30771625
I'm in love with a Gemini
>>
File: 1642217825272.png (1.15 MB, 1280x1255)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>30762089
Capricornbros, will we ever stop winning?
>>
>>30768891
>Jupiter conjunct ascendant
>Mercury in its domicile, and well placed in the 3rd house
>Sun Mercury Cazimi
>Mars in Libra receiving a superior opposition from Jupiter, giving it reception
>Saturn in Taurus in the 2nd
>Venus in Cancer in the 4th
>Moon in Libra in the 7th
Very strong chart anon. Easily have one of the best placed Mercuries in this thread. Lot's of placements are angular. There's nothing too bad here except for Saturn. Might cause some financial problems for you in life. Inability to save money and the feeling like money just slips out of your hands. Once you get older you'll get a lot better at this. A Saturn in the 2nd is the classic rags to riches story.
>>
>>30771861
Never friend. It's only supposed to get better for us caprichads as we get older. I hear a Capricorn is born at their Saturn return. We age like fine wine.
>>
>>30768891
Sun trine moon: you have great emotional control

sun conjunct mercury: you're smart, you consider youreself smarter than others and as a result you think you are better than others, you have a big ego, you think you are always right, you will most likely try to manipulate people and control people because you think you are better thann them intelecutually, remember that some people don't respond to smarties well, they respond with retaliation.

sun trine neptune: you'll be famous and make lots of money when you're older
sun opposite pluto: you'll be led to a position of power and authority over others, due to your inexperience you will most likely be a shitty boss/leader that is overcontrolling

mars opposite jupiter: you tend to jump before thinking regarding endeavors, think before jumping
>>
>>30771402
>ruler of the ascndant in the seventh in detriment in Gemini, conjunct Saturn in the sixth
>Moon in the sign of her exaltation in Taurus in the sixth, conjunct Saturn, oppose Mars in the twelfth
>Sun in the sign of his detriment in Aquarius in the third, square Mars
>Mercury in the fourth in the sign of his depression in Pisces
>Venus in the fourth in the sign of her exaltation in Pisces
>Moon-Saturn conjunction in the sixth, oppose Mars
>Merury-Jupiter sign exchange between the fourth and the seventh

Interesting chart. Complicated person.

The native is a skeptic, not given easily to belief, seeking proof in the multitude of things, and with an expansive scope of vision. He is intellectual and dry, but possesses a good humor, and he seeks to spread wisdom and joy wherever he goes. He has a keen moral sense and seeks to have a just conduct with others, and it is his true desire to be a good and honest upright man and to do right by others, and although skeptical, he has a heart for romance and is seeking an earnest love.

For general significations, these stars are poor for business and will give him difficulties in establishing he vocation, signify difficulties in making money yet bear the promise of a good degree of fortune, and likewise for love they bear the promise of much frustration followed by eventual consummation of desires and the satisfaction of his great heart. Finally for health, these are largely positive and signifying consistency and quality of health, however Mars in this position is worrying and may create sharp interruptions in health spurred on by sudden accidents or the consequences of neglecting ones health due to a lack of interest or taking it for granted.

As for particular significations, he i is suited to intellectual work, artistry, to being a public face or to being a public voice, and he is ill-suited to conventional work. For his love, he will find a woman of words and great intellect, yet one with depth to her soul.
>>
>>30771607
Don't be bias
>>
>>30771468
I’m op and wasn’t aware I was supposed to use a template, I just wanted to create a new thread as most times before this week that I’ve checked the board there hasn’t been a thread for it at all (although admittedly I’m not on 4chan much these days). I remember a few months ago these threads were more consistently put up but I don’t have access to the template currently, should’ve checked the archive. definitely a good idea to put up though. Godspeed in professionally doing readings- you have the talent for it

But really it isn’t hard to find useful resources to decipher your own chart online and many classic books are available as pdfs, guy you’re replying to is tripping. I guess with such a vast array of information people don’t know where to start though
>>
>>30771607
being intellectually honest, providing balance in perspectives when needed, dressing in a refined way, bringing harmony and balance to others lives. but at the same time not totally losing yourself in other people

and I disagree with the find a Taurus advice, as someone with many libra placements I’m really into Leos and Sagittariuses
>>
>>30771230
>>30771371
here you go

https://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astro_index.html
>>
File: stars.png (19 KB, 450x600)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
Do you like me /x/?
>>
>>30771971
thank you very much
>>
>>30771230
i hear you, i'm actually very lucky that my gf is super clued up on this stuff and i've learned a lot from her and i still am. Listen to astrology podcast if you want to learn, it's pretty much that simple. Learn how to read the chart, read your own chart, google everything that the guide tells you about with your own chart so you learn how it works and what your own chart is, then read more charts. I'm not willing to teach anybody because i'm a student myself and not a particularly good one, there's much better people here

i think for your part you need to recognise this is a free service and there's probably about 5 people reading 100s of charts in a matter of days, its exhausting and when people don't offer any sort of help or guidance as to what to focus on, it's boring. You should try describing yourselves and giving a clue as to what you're looking for, or challenge the readers in some way and make it interesting, they're working for you, so is it so hard to give a little back?
>>
>>30764269
>>30763924

sorry for the delay I've had a busy day

what you posted is your south node conjunct her neptune, seems karmic in some way for sure.

but overall you have lots of good aspects together, I really like venus trine moon, venus trine sun, venus sextile north node. venus trine pluto is intense and passionate but these 2 planets can create some toxicity, at least they're in harmonious aspect rather than a harsh one.

I would really recommend looking at the aspects and seeing if the astrologer JEWEL on youtube has any videos about these. she's really good and has a lot of synastry reading experience. she has a few videos about natal charts too which everyone on the thread might check out if they're interested
>>
>>30764483
looking good really. chart ruler venus is exalted in pisces in the 11th house, very fortunate placement.

sun at late degree capricorn in 10th, mercury in cap too in the 9th. I think you'd be practical and responsible, good with money due to 2nd house ruler in cap, maybe a sarcastic affect

moon in sag in the 7th, you feel most comfortable in a partnership or intimate relationship. pluto also resides in this house, but in scorpio so there might be some transformational relationships, ones that really change form or change you

with saturn in the 10th in aquarius (domicile) I think there might be a slow start to your career or being well known but will increase in status with age.

mars in cancer is a tough one, inconjunct the moon. keep emotions in check
>>
>>30764800
>>30769436

not a boring pisces lol

pisces mercury is your chart ruler which is kind of unfortunate, but well placed in the 11th and conjunct your sun. you may have latent psychic abilities and ability to tap into the unknown but sometimes others won't understand what you mean, words lost in translation. this sun mercury conjunction is also loosely conjunct jupiter which is a nice touch.

moon dignified in taurus in the 12th, conjunct venus in domicile, but also conjunct saturn. I like moon in the 12th personally, but the other 2 planets in this house might make it tougher. at least 2/3 are in signs of rulership or dignity. you may be attracted to people in unfortunate situations with venus in 12th placement, conjunct saturn may find love with someone who's older, or when you yourself are older. love nature is very in line with your emotions, but saturn constricts both of these. luckily this will get much better with time and I think a lot of possible negative significations are ameliorated by the sign these planets are in.

sorry for not reading further but I'm not sure of all significations. you also have a t square involving the moon, uranus. and mars
>>
Feeling good about 2022. Maybe I’ll finally get a few wins under my belt this year.
>>
>>30772656
>currently going through Jupiter return which is in domicile and in its joy in the 11th
rightfully so you're feeling good.
>>
File: my birthchart.jpg (99 KB, 662x862)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
hi, would be much appreciated if anyone could interpret/provide any thoughts on my chart. thanks
>>
>>30762529
You see all the red bro? That means it's bad
>>
>>30764224
Taurus dating a Libra. She's incredibly cute and nice, I love her. We were talking about /x/ shit earlier this night. I can't really talk freely to many people, but she's one of them.
Turns out, having planets in Gemini really helps in relationships.
>>
>>30771542
Thank you anon I believe everything you've interpreted stands. To the point where I've had internal dialogues about much of this, but still not enough.
>Moon opposite Venus
Parents divorced early, after that both became distant in ways, especially my father after my brother passed and I had about 6 years of absence from my mother on my own volition, which I realize now but don't understand how grand of an overreaction was on my part. I swell with negative thoughts and meloncholy alot when I begin telling myself the love I've known and know and will know is fake, or undeserved.
>Just don't kill yourself over it
I understand anon. It always feels world ending when I start going down the 'loveless' rabbithole. But in reality, those who love me still love me when I don't love me
>Moon square Saturn
So is the notion that in a past life I failed my own standards, and now I feel sore about that? That it's left me with an expectation that I may as well fail myself again even though I have everything I need in this lifetime? Something like that
>Venus square Saturn
The greatest changes to my psychological state have been thru relationships, begining/ending. It feels like those relationships can either make or break my world, and flip it upside down and right side up again and even alternate between the two orientations. My love is in me, and shouldn't expect it from outside sources. Instead I should build a wealth of love so later in life I may have someone to share it with.
Ty anon
>>
>>30773057
Fellow Taurus here, not always. I have Venus on the 7th in Gemini which supposedly is quite good as you said. However it's a complete disaster.
I have a cursed Scorpio taint all over my chart which makes me absolutely hate any kind of commitment, the less I have, the less people I have relations with, the freer I feel. Also makes me a bitter cunt.

Libra women are friendly but end up being boring, I can't stand people without deeply held beliefs and libras are so bad at it that they can't even decide what to eat at breakfast without help....
>>
>>30771695
>Sun trine Neptune
You're losing me here with the fame thing, I mean wouldn't there be so many famous people then? Is it that sun trine Neptune points to renown of some kind? I'm just not wrapping my head around how I could be some A celebrity or anyone upon the global stage. I don't think I would that at this point, all that attention. Seems like stepping into a bee swarm. I've always been told I have a huge heart but honestly I have let it wane over the years. Filled myself with negativity. But still I find myself desiring very often to purify my nature. And then the next day I find myself darkening my nature despite.
I've been told I'm 'wise beyond my ears' - redneck wordplay I guess, does this placement point to whatever it is people are noticing in me when they say such?
>Jupiter square Neptune
It seems you're telling me to focus my own path instead of follow ones others suggest? Something like that? Again I'm not sure about far reaching presence and fame. That sounds terrifying in ways.
>Saturn square Uranus
Yes, pretty much any and all changes that have happened have been extreme and sudden ones that I find myself simply sending into. In between these extreme uplifts and down tears in my life there is a lot of stagnation on my end. I find myself currently waiting for the next extreme change to force my hand I think.
>Psychic phenomenon
The only thing I can think of so far was the first and last time I took a Xanax, and stayed up until the very crack of dawn. Upon which I torpored, and upon laying my head to rest immediately sent into REM sleep type visualizations. First I sort of pushed through and was whipped around a veil world, abound with eyes and entities peering around corners and such. Then, I found myself in my home. Going downstairs I saw the cats floating, almost playfully. Then the coffee table that has been in my life since before I was born animated into an anthro figure, and asked me a question.
>"Would you like to go deeper?
cont
>>
>>30773281
nodding my head, the scene changed. Housing disappeared and me and "table man" found ourselves in an infinite grass field, standing by a well that had very thick brush growing up over it that I had to wade through to reach its edge. Upon looking down, I started to hear roaring water/wind/noise. This is where I got terrified, and I wouldn't be shook loose until the vision was complete. For referential purposes, I can only say I entered a hellscape, like the very classic imagining of it. First was swarming darkness and myriad people crying all into a single sound, like those cicadas that cover the area I live in every decade or so. Despite the noise that felt like it was so loud it would damage my ears, a figure showed itself and spoke. Imagine Dante's Inferno Satan, where he is a giant looking over a cliff face. I was set before him and he looked down on me and said only
>You will never open your eyes again
Out of panic, or simply being let go, I actually jumped to my feet blinking my eyes over and over. For a moment I expected his words to fulfill literally, and I thought I would be stuck there. The only other thing like this has been many strange and painful dreams. One of which I was abruptly shot on the street, and found my soul lingering beyond my life in death. It was the stereotypical blackness paired with only my inner voice and the emotional impressions my life has left me with, and I thought I may be stuck in that state forever, before jolting awake and feeling the 'lite' physically pour back into my arms.
Idk if you've seen Avatar but that 'xanax vision's culminated in something similar to aang's nightmares of Ozai.
>>
>>30772383
I'll look into these aspects and the yt you recommend thanks anon. Our waters definitely get toxic. Maybe it supports a better gut biome, but I think a lot of it stems from me. Not all of course bc this is a relationship after all but often I go overboard.
>South node conjunct Neptune
South node are the qualities of past life times that we need to grow beyond and are overdeveloped right? Where as north node is qualities needed to be grown into in this lifetime and are underdeveloped?
What does that mean in relation to her Neptune? And the fact they are conjunct, "blended"?
>Karmic in some way for sure
Yin or yang anon is it good or bad karma
>>
>>30771542
>don't be like this because the moon aspect is simply the emotional karma you reincarnated with during this specific lifetime
Completely different anon here, what do you really mean by this? What makes you have a certain moon instead of another? Your bad deeds in other life? For example if you get an aquatic moon then are you supposed to be miserable with your emotions? That's kind of retarded
>>
>>30773432
I'd like an answer to this too really. I think it's not the sign of the moon that's "karmic" but rather it's aspects/relationships to the other planets within your chart. As far as if I was an asshole in a past life and now find my psychology more cumbersome in this life because of those past actions, I have no clue. I don't know for sure if karma and the notion of past lives is literal or figurative. I imagine, it may be just as such. We live multiple times until we are purified or beyond saving, or rather, "karma" has more to do with environmental factors. Not just within your home, but town, culture, heritage, such and such. Like, is it a roses karma what determines it will bud or wilt? What I'm saying is I try to conceptualize of karma in multiple ways, and one is I suppose related to "indras net". This idea that everything is not only connected but reflective of eachother. So environmental factors I believe could have lead these people of antiquity or w/e to express how one may acquire a certain personality flaw/trait/jewel/quirk bc it was more or less necessitated by nature in that way in which we cannot see from being so deep within nature herself. But that's just a theory, a game theory
>>
>>30773505
I liked your reply.
>What I'm saying is I try to conceptualize of karma in multiple ways
I also try to do it but you know what? Now I just tell karma to go fuck itself when it makes me feel miserable, if this thing is in 'charge' and is so omnipotent or whatever, then how can it blame me for past or present deeds? But muh free will! Whatever, I'll just make sure to tell karma to go fuck itself in the ass when I die, I don't want to come back
>>
>>30770484
Well if you wanted a critical read of this chart, you could have just asked me in the last thread. Still, here are my thoughts:

This chart actually speaks quite well of your character and implies to me someone who really does his best, so I don't think that there's too much you're doing wrong in the character department. However this chart definitely suggests coming from a difficult place in life due to having the ruler of the fourth and eleventh in the twelfth and having both Moon in a besieged position between both malefics. What this translates into is difficulties in the early life and a propensity towards being defined by ones hardships. If I had to offer insight into how you could be proactive about dealing with this, I don't know if you can really overcome being defined by hardship since that's not necessarily a bad thing if you're defined by the experience of overcoming hardship. Therefore to make this a more workable placement, care should be taken to digest and internalize ones own childhood trauma and should make space in his life for dealing with new hardships as they come so that he does not become overwhelmed. Learning to make peace with the hardships of life and decompartmentalizing, acknowledging, and incorporating difficult experiences into conscious awareness should allow for such a greater degree of self-understanding that the entire experience of life will be qualitatively improved. I suppose to couch this in psychoanalytic terms, we would call this integration.

Otherwise, you might be a little cold and dry socially, and you might take great deliberation before starting things rather than taking the initiative when you have the chance, but these aren't really bad qualities they're just one set of approaches to life with their own strengths and weaknesses. I suppose to be proactive you could try to optimize and balance these tendencies to get more of the good side and less of the bad side, but otherwise it should be fine.
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (517 KB, 1114x779)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
This is an old screenshot of my natal chart. May I have a reading?
>>
>>30762887
Can someone please give me some advice? Not sure on how to put this without sounding desperate.
>>
>>30771887
Well thats good to know. Always was a character, in both good and bad ways.
>>30771939
Can’t say any of that is wrong, except for the leader thing. I tend to try and avoid being a helicopter as I find it to be too restricting for everyone and refuse to baby those who can’t pull their own weight unless they have a damn good reason. Then I just end up thinking they’re all either retarded or too slow and end up doing the rest myself as that gets results the fastest.
>>
>>30762221
You're probably pretty and a bit quirky, and prone to fighting or being a bit too spicy (or honest? too brutally honest?) with those you're close to or in a relationship with. Also, don't suck up all the attention in the room by talking about yourself. Yes, you're charismatic, but that doesnt mean you can't be humble too.
>>
>>30773591
Apologies true foreigner I wasn't around previous thread
>Integration
I understand. I do the exact opposite, it's become a life long tendency of mine to wall it all up. I remember actually watching The Wall at around 12-13 and realizing how it truly relates to me.
>Otherwise... cold and dry socially
Yeah, that's where I've been. To the point where in HS I more or less never tried to make friends or interact with my peers. I had my friends that found themselves to me, and I held to them and that's where I got almost all of my socialization. In classes where those friends that I already had weren't present I slept. Just simply slept. I even had people try to get closer to me just in a very simple and friendly way and my own reluctance and dryness would push them away and confuse them, bc in a setting surrounded by the ppl I was comfortable with I socialized very well. On my own, I was just kind of negative.
>Great deliberation
To the point where, nothing happens in the end. I'll deliberate until the opportunity is gone usually, whether I decided to follow or flee any given situation. I certainly need to practice initiation, as it's been I've always waited and unconsciously expected others and situations to initiate myself within them.
Ty anon
>>
>>30762863
>am I really the person that gets better after 30?
that would be easier to tell from your Human Design chart. If you've got a 6 line, then yes.
>>
>>30762097
THE SUN SIGN MEANS NOTHING BY ITSELF!!!
>>
>>30773562
Anon, there is no blame. Anywhere or any which way. You're also forgetting this is really the only place to truly be, and that all of the dead souls would do anything to have your position in life. Like the force that pumps your lungs unconsciously, karma is weighing on you like gravity. But it's not something you and your entire species hasn't already grown to handle in all this time. Growing pains anon
>>
File: chart.jpg (77 KB, 1024x720)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
any reads/opinions are appreciated
>>
>>30773830
There's got to be blame
>>
>>30774586
As long as you're willing to delude yourself then blame will always be necessitated
>>
and if you ever figured out a scapegoat to lay the blame, it would serve you no better than believing there is no and never had been any blame, from any angle. Fixing your blame on something is like a madness. Blaming nothing is a more potent madness. I have nothing more to say on blame
>>
tell me about my girlfriend. We actually sort of aren't dating. How do i get her to love me
>>
>>30774661
You need the exact hour of birth otherwise don't even bother to make a chart.
She's absolutely going to or has already cucked you btw
>>
Anything interesting?
>>
>>30772783
No idea what that means, but awesome lol.
>>
>>30762887
>>30773690
What happened anon? What's over?
>>
>>30774823
>Venus ruling the second and the seventh in domicile in the seventh in Libra
>Sun in the fifth in domicile in Leo, conjunct Mercury
>Jupiter-Moon conjunction in the eighth in Scorpio

You will marry a rich woman and be her consort, and that'll basically be your lot in life thereafter.

That or your life will basically be defined by your life partner, and through her you'll attain a great wealth, and you will give her many children.

You were basically born to be a gigalo, so I hope you didn't have any aspiration to be anything else.
>>
>>30774661
Virgo sun Aquarius moon Libra mercury here
>We actually sort of aren't dating.
>How do I get her to love me?
You making our somewhat shared pathology look terrible rn bro I need you to delete this asap
>>
>>30775038
Anon what if he's morbidly obese and physically repulsive, like literally, what would your interpretation be then if all hope of gigalodom is lost
>>
>>30774823
>>30775038
holy kek even the 10th/11th house ruler Saturn is stuck in the 12th
>>
File: Untitled.png (89 KB, 1006x708)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
what's this about
>>
File: Capture.png (318 KB, 1178x658)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
Any hope for spiritual/emotional maturation?
>>
>>30774823
>>30775115
In such a case, he will be an excellent business man and investor, and he will make a superfluous wealth through speculation. However because the tenth and the ruler of the ascendant are in questionable positions, he is unlikely to find a "calling" in life with ease. Because of this, early in life he he will have difficulties holding a stable job, will underpreform in the working world, or will feel generally isolated and directionless in regards to his vocation.

However when he does apply himself intelligently to the craft of making money, he will prove to have an exceptional talent for it, and because the seventh and the eighth are involved, he is likely to gain his wealth through either a partnership or through his associations with others.

Since the eighth has often been used to judge dowry payments, and tends to signify the assets of others(and thus often represents what one's partner brings into a marriage on a material level), and the second ruler(which represents one's own material possessions) is in the seventh house(house of other, and one of the primary significators of one's partners and especially marriage partners) it would look to me that by conventional metrics this one would acquire a great wealth and status upgrade through his marriage. However since the seventh is also a general "people gateway" and can represent many types of associations including business partnerships, he could also make money on his own merit through some cooperative means. However since the tenth ruler is in poor condition and isn't really involved with this configuration, he will not do this as part of his job on behalf of some corporation, but will instead do so independently.

That said, since Venus is in domicile and in such a prominent position, and the sixth and fifth house rulers(which are major significators of health and the body) are in such good condition, and the Sun is in domicile and in the fifth, I think this man will be very handsome.
>>
>>30774823
>>30775115
>>30775269

I should also mention that since the fifth house is so strong and emphasized and contains the Sun, he could also be an artist, and since the seventh house ruler is in such a condition, he would have a fairly easy time selling his work and making a profit.

Having Saturn in this position isn't a killshot either, since Jupiter is making a trine aspect to it from the fifth and is ruling this house, this constitutes a major case of "reception" which is often said to provide a massive qualitative improvement to the planet being received. Since it's in the twelfth it'll still do some of the things I said in my last post, and I'm still not particularly confident about his prospects on his own, because there's this major mitigating factor he definitely has prospects and can make it on his own with some dignity. It's just that with the social significators in this chart being what they are, he'll be presented with better opportunities through his associations with others.
>>
>>30775326
>>30775269
True nigga would you elaborate on the fame stuff? Don't mean to hog your interpretations but I imagine you're only doing this bc you somewhat enjoy it
>>30773281
>Sun trine Neptune
>very famous person and rich
>Jupiter square Neptune
>presence very far reaching
If fame goes unfulfilled in this life what then do these aspects point towards?
>>
>>30775420
>>30771695
This is the post I drew those quotes from, my bad
>>
Are neptune, uranus and pluto aspects even important?
>>
>>30775482
Nah bruh just filter and select based on your subjective desires, only pay so much attention
>>
>>30762097

Autism but high IQ
>>
>>30775420
>>30775427
I would disagree with this interpretation entirely. Sun aspects to Neptune in no way guarentee fame on their own, and there would have to be other interpretive factors at work to make it so. I suppose if the rest of the chart would support the idea that the person would be famous, then this could play a part in interpreting how they deal with fame, but on its own it does not make fame.

However what it does mean is that there is a desire for the depth of experience and expression and for fidelity of vision. Neptune is a planet which deals in extremes of experience, but it has the opposite orientation of Uranus which tends to act like Mars by creating sharp, intense experiences which cut things away or tear things apart. Neptune by contrast is a very wet plant which seeks to create, soft, intense experiences which bring things into life or bind things together. However both of these planets can do intensely negative things as well as intensely positive things. Uranus by cutting something negative out of life or by giving the impetus to action which needs to be taken, and Neptune by bringing a false vision into the life or binding us to things which are untrue and have no substance. However in general I tend to view Uranus as a malefic and Neptune as a benefic when I do use them in interpretation.

While Neptune shares with Uranus that capacity for depth and intensity of experience, it also particularly signifies otherworldly things and a fascination and fixation with them. Wherever Neptune is involved it will show us how magical and incredible life could be or present us with an enchanting vision, and then challenge us to meet it in the real world. Thus when the Sun has an aspect to Neptune such as this, it qualitatively improves the imagination and grants a wide scope of vision, and gives a propensity to dazzle others with the beauty of the mind. However it also causes excessive daydreaming, overoptimism, and a disappointment with reality.
>>
>>30775017
I don't...think it's ever going to happen, I have nothing to serve. I'm too hollow to feel anything, so there's nothing to do or escape to.
>>
>being virgo male
most punished position
>>
>>30764478
Did you grow up poor?
>>
>>30775620
Holy fuck if only you could truly hear yourself. Too bad the bitch inside your head is too nagging. I'm not one to shut down another's sensitivity, but your attitude makes me feel violent towards you almost like it's evolutionary. Like my mammalian mind says you're the weakest link bc you actively will yourself to be such a thing. Anon grow up
>>
>>30775690
>Charlie Sheen
>John McAfee
>Antichrist
Punished by the cumbersome weight of alpha cock
>>
>>30775620
>>30762887
I assume you're asking about a break up or your will to go on. Because you have Chiron, the comet of weakness, in your 1st house, this symbolizes strong insecurities, possibly about your appearance. Saturn in your 7th house is difficulty in relationships. Both of these have remedies but take time to fix and you're 18 years old, which isn't a lot of time to figure things out yet no matter how much you at times think you know.
Transit Saturn, the planet of doubt and restriction, is at 13° Aquarius. Transit Uranus the planet of shock and suddenness, is at 10° Taurus. Both of these are aspecting your natal Moon, Mercury, and Venus, respectively your emotions, thoughts, romance. These combined transit planets are depressive and the urge to do something rash.
If you're asking if a romance is over for good, sorry I don't do horary (/div/inatory) readings. If you're asking if your life is over I can say no. There's a lot more but you're definitely going through a rough patch which isn't going ease up quickly.
>>
File: grittyf.jpg (17 KB, 257x347)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>30775690
>sun signs
>>
>>30775570
Tell me more about Uranus please? it's a dominant in my chart I believe. One website said that it's ruler Aquarius is my "signature sign", calculated bc my moon is in the sign and so heavily aspected across my chart, air my most present element, Uranus and Neptune are Aquarius, the former being conjunct my moon and the latter trine my sun. So it seems to me the influences of Uranus and Neptune may be contradictory in ways but not necessarily unfortunate.
I know what you mean about the other worldly stuff. One time when I was like 6-7 before the large mass gathered at my home went to pray before thanksgiving I made everyone stop and wait and I returned to the kitchen with my grandmother's ashes saying "now she's here and we can pray" or something similar. I'm often dreaming into parallel worlds with the real one, not necessarily sending into dreamscapes but saturating what I actually perceive with inner impressions and largely hinging on those. Also very very often music insights visions, both consciously guided and unconsciously meandering. A lot of these are religious imagery as I went thru catholic preschool complete with Wednesday service immediately followed by schooling and I remember very little from that time but I remember the church which was something of a dome set into the ground and I remember the absurdity of the image of the nailed man to the wood central above the scene and all the books slotted into the backs of the pews. And I remember those damned adults never giving me the blood of this savior figure even as they glugged it down, for it was wine. But they still gave me and my young peers his flesh in way of stale crackers, borderline Lunchable nachos. I also asked once on the swing set of the church/daycare I was at even younger than 6-7, my parents if they loved me more than god. They immediately said yes and consoled me which was not what I was expecting or looking for and confused me a lot.
>>
>>30775690
Not the worst. I think the opposite sign Pisces is worse for a male. It's a very emotional sign. They have a tendency to retreat into themselves which can provide an abundance of spiritual potential and a great depth of creativity, but these aren't typical male fields so there might be a bit of awkwardness there. But if there's no solid foundation built within themselves then they can easily slip away into depression and mental health problems. Can easily fall into drinking/drug abuse. I think it's absolutely necessary for people with a strong Pisces influence in their chart to do something spiritual and/or creative in their lives.
>>
>>30775945
Sorry for blogpost but your reply made me think, TF
>>
Should I go ahead and begin the new thread anons or wait until this one archives
>>
>>30773281
>Sun trine Neptune
You're losing me here with the fame thing, I mean wouldn't there be so many famous people then? Is it that sun trine Neptune points to renown of some kind? I'm just not wrapping my head around how I could be some A celebrity or anyone upon the global stage. I don't think I would that at this point, all that attention. Seems like stepping into a bee swarm. I've always been told I have a huge heart but honestly I have let it wane over the years. Filled myself with negativity. But still I find myself desiring very often to purify my nature. And then the next day I find myself darkening my nature despite.
I've been told I'm 'wise beyond my ears' - redneck wordplay I guess, does this placement point to whatever it is people are noticing in me when they say such?
>Jupiter square Neptune
It seems you're telling me to focus my own path instead of follow ones others suggest? Something like that? Again I'm not sure about far reaching presence and fame. That sounds terrifying in ways.

You'll be famous/well known to lots of people, famous level, when you are older, think middle age starting in your forties, your job will involve people hearing your voice alot, either through public speaking/acting/voiceacting/oversight/preaching/lecturer/professor, you will be rich and famous, that is literally what happens to people who have this all the time, it just happens when they are way older, think late thirties the earliest, to confirm this google famous famous people in academia or acting or business or politics, the ones who have their sun trine neptune do a lot of speaking in public, your destiny will lead you to a vocation where you speak to the public alot, that's what i mean by famous, sun aspecting jupiter leads to actors alot, statistically speaking.
>>
>>30773432

>>30773432
Your bad deeds in a former life on earth, basically how you treated others and felt throughout your former lifetimes and what you did about it when you improved yourself while you were in heaven, inbetween earth lifetimes, the moon is essentially the former actions you directed towards others, how you treated them and the emotional karma you carry towards those people as a result of your actions.

For example lets you manipulated people in a former lifetime and now you are a good person, you'll reincarnate with your moon opposite or square with neptune (blindly trusting many people who take advantage of you because you took advantage of them in a former lifetime), those same people remember what you did to them in the past so this time they will do the same to you, that's what it in essence means, it works both ways, if you treat someone like shit, they'll treat you like shit, and it affects you personally.

>>30773670
youll be famous when your older, think middle age, due to sun trine neptune, also you are very controlling over others due to moon square pluto, you tend to hold grudges as well due to this pure hatred grudges at times when people wrong you, also you are very persistant and would be good at studying, focusing on a singular project for long periods of time and you get violent as well due to mars opposite uranus, lots of famous academics have that aspect, mars opposite uranus
>>
>>30775985
Very few souls have their sun trine neptune, you don't realize this, neptune is reserved for special souls who do in some way or form public speaking, their voice is heard by many, regardless of the vocation they are known
>>
>>30776029
I have sun trine neptune. Wheres my fame?
>>
>>30776058
how old are you and what is your job currently
>>
>>30775962
If you make a new one could you include the best electional charts for 2022 in the template
>Best electional charts for 2022
>https://mega.nz/folder/0gExEKbZ#H5uoQHRT-VLYYPi-aJ2Ldg
>>
>>30776063
Almost 30
professional neet
>>
>>30776065
Sure, my first time making a thread tho and I'm etiquette defunct when it comes this boards culture so I hope I get it right for you anon
>>
>>30776088
Post chart
>>
File: download.png (221 KB, 672x738)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>"What's a Neptune? Isn't that a Roman God? I only use the planets that I can physically see in the sky."
>>
>>30776092
>>30762863
>>
>>30773281
I agree with TF on the fame reading. I don't see huge fame using the 10th house either in placidus or whole signs. Not that it can't happen but I see indicators as mixed, not assured. And I think the Neptune/Sun trine interpretation is erroneous.
>>
>>30775945
Modern astrologers tend to emphasize the importance of the outer planets and relate to them more, but I personally think that they're less relevant most of the time compared to the original seven. As such, I don't really treat them as having rulerships or exaltation, and I stick to the traditional rulership scheme instead, which has Saturn ruling Aquarius and Jupiter ruling Pisces. I also don't really do "dominants" in my assessments, even though I don't necessarily disagree with the practice, simply because I view it as more superfluous information which confirms what we can already tell about a chart on its surface, which is that certain planets are placed more prominently in a horoscope, and so the native is defined more by them than by the others.

With all this said, I think I gave a partial description of Uranus in my last post, so I'll just finish that here. Uranus signifies defiance, destruction, rapidity, obliteration, catastrophe, sudden bursts of explosive energy and potential, and in elements, he is identified with lightening, and electricity. Wherever Uranus is, he is opposed to all stable structures and will seek to overturn them, and whenever he is associated with a major trigger by transit or timing technique, he acts like a lightening bolt striking he situation with explosive energy. The very planet itself is tilted on its axis 90 degrees and rotates vertically rather than horizontally, such that it spins sideways from our perspective, and its orbit is extremely erratic. Thus Uranus represents things which defy the norm and are defined by being unique and different, whether that means their difference makes them deficient or exceptional makes no difference, for the planet values defiance for its own sake. Thus he creates incoherence and discord by his innate nature, and while he may also define one by their unique excellence or make positive changes through defiance, he does tend to be more troublesome, thus the label of malefic.
>>
>>30776088
wdf, that defies everything, did you just give up on life?
that can't be, statistically speaking, and i've done the statistics, people who have that aspect are all famous, think Joel osteen who has his sun sextile neptune, academics, motivational speakers, if that's true you are an outlier.
You need to start a church or something, the last small time sun aspecting neptune was a local preacher i met, he had his sun opposite neptune, even former president obama has his sun square neptune (usuing astrology he wasnt supposed to be president), your destiny should lead you to a publikc speaking position of sorts where your voice is heard by many, even voice acting, a girl i knew who was a famous voice actress had her sun square neptune (Kate higgins).

Your public speaking vocation becomes more practical, more concrete as you go from sun opposite neptune to sun trine neptune, or a better wording would be, your public speaking vocation is more directly helpful and beneficial to people as you go from opposite to trine, you end up well known to the public, did you just give up on life? You can start a chruch you know, you have it in you to attract many people with the way you publicly speak, that is your talent cultivated and refined form multiple lifetimes.
>>
>>30776144
>i've done the statistics
What was your methodology? What database did you draw from?
>>
>>30776144
>Joel Osteen
Who?
>>
File deleted.
>>30762863
Hey man, I couldn't help but notice that our charts are extremely similar. Only our moon placement is different. Could you tell me how you see your self as a person?
>>
>>30776126
Sun aspecting uranus defines in the individuals life a vocation where they are a scientist/lecturer/educator/leader, that's their destiny. It defines someone who is a leader and wants a position which allows them to be free and to be in charge of people, uranians are at heart extremists when it comes to matters of politics.
>>
>>30776126
Uranus sounding kinda Luciferian rn ngl
I find it funny that his greeco-roman mythy equivalent or w/e is Eros, father sky, father of Cronus and the Titans, Cronus being Saturn. Not sure this really notes anything but I've always thought it interesting. I can't say I've made many explosive changes in my life but internally I feel I defy norms even if outer observation may seem like I live by them. My Aquarius sun Capricorn moon friend would go into shops when younger and just crack open the paints and make big circles on the floor before walking out. What you're saying clicks, especially since I have myself and my feelings as a aqua moon for reference and my friends visible actions as a aqua sun for reference. Thank you TF don't be a stranger come next thread
>>
>>30776144
On the contrary, that makes perfect sense because he has ruler of the tenth in the sign of his depression in Cancer in the sixth.

Say>>30776088 >>30762863, didn't I give you a reading the other day? I think you asked a particular question so I gave you a more limited answer, but I'd be happy to give you a general reading if you'd like it.
>>
>>30776144
how strange for you mention public speaking when I have stutter. huh.
>>30776173
how do you see yourself?
>>30776191
okay, I'd like a general reading if you dont mind.
>>
>>30776115
What is your interpretation of Neptune trine sun? I could kind of see, kinda, where anon was coming from. Neptune I suppose is the story-teller quality in human intellect, so I see where he's interpreting magnetism but I'm not sure where anon is interpreting it on such a large scale, and implying it's feverishly rare when the post right below his that makes such claim talks about a sun trine Neptune. Not to mention certainly a few and more than just I posted charts with sun trine Neptune. Anyway what does the aspect mean to you anon
>>
>>30776111
Hopefully your inquiry about an improvement, born out of whatever feelings you have towards yourself, is a sure sign that things will be better after 30.
Your Saturn is conjunct your ascendant, which would probably make you extremely shy and reserved to your core.
Your mars is in fall 0 degrees cancer, which indicates a lot of aggression and inward absorption. Mars only has negative aspects occurring. This is a bad indicator for willpower and assertion.
I guess that’s not so motivational. At least you have mercury in Virgo.
Out of curiosity, did your paternal figure in your youth?
>>
>>30776185
One thing I was thinking in your chart is you seem like someone who would resonate with Saturn more. You are a Saturn-ruled ascendant with Moon in a Saturn-ruled sign, and you have Saturn in a nice position in the fifth and copresent with Jupiter no less. It would certainly fit with your Virgo Sun since Virgo and Saturn have a lot of the same personality characteristics, especially when Saturn is well-configured.

If you wanted to know what I think is relevant about the mythology associated with Uranus, it's that Cronus is the usurper of Uranus and cut his balls off to force him to get off the Earth and become the sky. Thus mytholgically, Cronus and Saturn are oppositional to each other, and if you think about it both of them are ringed planets with totally oppositional significations, so even astronomically they're both commenting on the same things, they're just representing diametrically opposed orientations to them.
>>
>>30776222
Die*
>>
>>30776222
oh boy that sounds really bad. No paternal loss but my grandpa died when I was 2.
>>
>>30776128
New thread ding dongs, post itt till archive but bump the other lest it kill
>>
>>30776221
Neptune energies: spirituality, drinking/drugs, fantasy, escapism, creativity
Sun is ego, how we shine/act
But we also have Sun in the 8th house, a hidden house, inconjunct to the 1st. It's the house of death, other people's money, and if you use modern interpretations it's transformation. So Neptune will act on the Sun/ego but the Sun is not in an outward facing house. Plus the fact that it's in Virgo an introverted sign, with Capricorn rising, which is a reserved presence.
>>
>>30776228
The order of operations of usurping is something like this right
>Uranus oppresses mother Gaia and their offspring
>Cronus castrates Uranus, freeing his kin
>Cronus out of fear of usurpation eats his offspring
>Jupiter escapes this fate and slices Cronus's belly, freeing his kin
And then I suppose the Olympians coalesce into One or something
Are you saying they're two sides of the same coin? I consciously try not to associate with Saturn, despite an undeniable resonance. It's the sign of melancholy and further represented by the reaper and father time after all. There's a rigidity associated with it rather than a fluidity associated with Uranus. The only reason I resonate with Uranus so much is bc I've taught myself and learned with Uranus ruling Aquarius. I don't deny Saturn's influence though, as even mythologicaly it's violently present. It simply makes more sense for my mental organization to have each planetary body in our system associated with its own distinct sign, and each sign a prominent mythological figure. Both Demeter and Persephone representing Virgo to me. But I can see how this way of thinking could be a over simplification. You have done your studies TF where I anon have been merely absorbing and intuiting information
>>
>>30776242
Well it’s not the totality of you, after the Saturn return period the issues it causes are said to alleviate a bit. I only ask that cause you have sun conjunct mercury conjunct Jupiter in the 8th house, these are well aspected and personal planets, your chart is positive from the 8th to the 12th house. Your Venus is in good position, dignified in libra, this is supposed to indicate good taste. Your mercury is exalted in Virgo, which would indicate good communication.
I guess this is very general and doesn’t tell you anything, but not all is bad with your chart.
>>
>>30776329
didnt you say that the mars placement is rather bad?
>>
>>30776287
My life has had present themes of death.
Many of the interpretive sabian symbols of my degrees directly note death and my imagination and those visions I get in dreams and from music often involves death. I'm somewhat morbid by others standards I think but I understand I'm death focused since it's probably had such an impact on me. The only thing I can think of with drugs is an over reliance on ouid sometimes. I'll burrow in the entrenched behavior of getting that experience and new frame every night and before I know it I'm finding myself dreading stepping throu reality without it. Escapism
>>
>>30776205
sensitive, over thinking, loyal, limit-seeking, dreamer. I'm a failed historian, in a stable relationship.
>>
>>30776344
Well even as I start the new astrology thread my brains first instinct was to post ed geins chart so there is death again
>>
>>30776205
>Saturn in the first in domicile in Aquarius
>Moon in the third in Ares, in sign exchange with her sign ruler Mars between the third and sixth houses of Ares and Cancer
>Sun in the eighth in Virgo, conjunct Jupiter and his sign ruler Mercury
>Venus in domicile in the ninth

Yeah it's a pretty good chart. Kind of difficult overall, but with a positive orientation which should be rewarding throughout life.

Saturn in this position creates people with a cold and dry disposition, creatures of habit and craving stability, makes men intellectual and withdrawn, and begets a long life and soundness of the body. I know a woman in real life with this placement, and as of right now she's in her nineties and shows no signs of stopping. However since Mars is in poor condition and in the sixth, I'm gonna have to subtract a few years because that'll create health problems.

Besides that, the general impression that this chart leaves me with is someone with a very high IQ and extremely intellectual. Since Venus is in domicile in the ninth, and Mercury is in domicile in Virgo, this person has likely attained a high degree of education, and is skilled with both words and numbers such that the breadth of his talent predisposes him to all manner of intellectual work from engineering to bookkeeping to poetry and general artistry, and such a man would make for a phenomenal teacher of any subject. However despite being an intelligent and multifaceted man, because the ruler of the tenth is in such poor condition, he will have trouble holding down a steady job and will be ill-suited for the working world.

He is instead disposed towards investing and speculative endeavors due to his eighth house Virgo stellium, which contains Jupiter(which rules the second and eleventh), the Sun(which is associated with and vocation) and the sign ruler, Mercury. As a result, he will make good money, but have no job, because he is a speculator, not a worker.
>>
>>30776287
Also, ruler of the ASC is Saturn, which is in the 4th house, the house of home, opposite the public house 10th, in Taurus, an earth sign, a builder, hands on, but necessarily a communicator.
Let's look at Mercury communication. It's in Libra so that's good. If you want to use whole signs it's in the 10th so that's public reknown, nice. Ruler of Libra is Venus which is in Leo so that's good too, dramatic, showy. Aspects to Venus are Saturn square, one of the worst aspects. Also opposition to the Moon/Uranus conjunction. Venus/Moon hard aspects are troublesome because they both relate to comfort. Venus' aesthetic, pleasure, material comforts vs the Moon's instinctual, emotional needs. Then they're both oppressed by the Saturn square, which at it's worst is abused/abusive. So Mercury in 10th looks good at first but underneath it's got a lot of challenges.
>>
>>30776347
>sensitive, over thinking, loyal, limit-seeking, dreamer
I agree on all of this. Me perhaps being even more constricted and limiting.
>stable relationship
that's different. I'm a wizard.
>>
>>30776368
But I also look at placius houses. MC is in Scorpio, the secretive sign, and it has Chiron in it. These are not great for fame.
Ruler of Scorpio is Mars and/or Pluto. It doesn't matter here because both are in Sag in the 11th house. Not bad placements for either. Both trine to Mercury in Libra so there's communication. But again underneath Merc/Libra is the afflicted Venus.
I could see this as possibly a well known writer but not someone bathing in the limelight, this is someone that avoids it.
>>
>>30776368
Is it necessary I take special attention towards myself and my dealings in my relationships to make sure I don't unconsciously turn them negative/toxic?
Could these Saturn square aspects point towards "complexes" in the psycoanalytic sense?
>>
>>30776318
Saturn does many malefic things, but as the lord of time, he also creates lasting things and things made to stand the test of time. A man signified by Saturn is resilient, forward thinking, and a master of his craft. Many of the good things in life come through Saturn, which is to say they come by time, and he gives gifts in proportion to our suffering. There is great bitterness in identifying with Saturn, but there is also much worthwhile, and it is no mean thing to be identified by him. On the contrary, when it is well-configured it bears the promise of greatness.
>>
>>30776362
>positive orientation
Any indications on what could that positive orientation look like or atleast how to achieve it?
>health problems
Are there any indications on how to "tame" the wild Mars energy?
>Besides that, the general impression that this chart leaves me with is someone with a very high IQ and extremely intellectual. Since Venus is in domicile in the ninth, and Mercury is in domicile in Virgo, this person has likely attained a high degree of education, and is skilled with both words and numbers such that the breadth of his talent predisposes him to all manner of intellectual work from engineering to bookkeeping to poetry and general artistry, and such a man would make for a phenomenal teacher of any subject. However despite being an intelligent and multifaceted man, because the ruler of the tenth is in such poor condition, he will have trouble holding down a steady job and will be ill-suited for the working world.
It seems like I'm walking "smart but lazy" meme lmao
>he will make good money, but have no job, because he is a speculator, not a worker.
That does sound like a 9 to 5 career path isnt really for me. Does my chart show any actual potential in creative area like music or arts?
>>
>>30776413
Yes the Venus/Saturn square can be oppressive to your significant other if you let it. If turned inwards, this is a complex about your worthiness to be loved. They're really mirrors of each other, insecurity that manifests as controlling behaviour. "If I can't keep someone on my own merits, I can find a weak person to bully or terrorize into staying with me."
>>
>>30776417
Ty TF. It seems to me Saturn can be either the stoic or the authoritarian, and ofc even a blend.
>>30776406
Definitely someone avoiding it. I hardly talked at all in school to the point where a running gag from peers was to suddenly say "anon just shut up already!" bc I'd be so silent yet present. Fame in a lot of ways has always seemed an unfortunate and rarely fully fulfilled fate to me and I detest the idolatry of modern fame and it's myriad faces so I agree with you, and I agree with other anon in the sense that I often *dream* of having an affect on the world broadly. Key word being dream as is the sun trine neptune aspect
>>
>>30776343
It is
>>
>>30776446
that quote. been waiting to hear it anon. Yeah there's some stupid voice in my that pushes that shit in my ear often.
>>
>>30776344
As someone with an 8th house stellium, I know that feel. I've had suicidal ideation for years. It's better now. I probably won't kill myself early. If I get old and frail I'm going to go before the next big medical issue can cause serious damage

>>30776460
Fight it. One of the big things I had to learn was we pay for what we do, sooner or later
>>
>>30776450
Is there a way to bring forth the more positive side?
>>
>>30776489
Jeez man. I used to cope directly my fantasies of killing myself and torturing my body. There was a time in my life where every moment of my imagination was saturated with it. I'm pretty sure my eyes were glazed over. I slept everyday in HS bc I told myself and others bluntly it doesn't matter bc I'm not making it to end of my life anyway, that I'm killing myself after graduation. I realize now how hypnotized off my own fuckass-headedness I was.
I struggle learning that anon. To the point where I don't really believe it in my heart and I suspect I won't, besides finding myself wishing often something to give me my just desserts. At times I worry if I keep slipping I'll only revel in my come uppance and it was a lot of pain for no good reason in the end. I need to learn myself these things rather than expecting it's the duty of Jesus or something, or even others in my life to instill this in my head. Ty anon
>>
>>30776420
>Any indications on what could that positive orientation look like or atleast how to achieve it?

Well much of the positive orientation is not really under your control since its manifesting as innate qualities and experiences you've either already had or have avoided to your benefit. For instance on a basic level, I see no indication of being born with major health defects, and you were born with a good mind, and received a good education, and had plenty of opportunities through life. However the difficult significations come in by impeding your ability to take advantage of those opportunities, thus your current misfortune. However it seems you haven't gotten to experience the positive eighth house configuration yet, so if you wanted to know how you can be proactive, learn investment and crypto and stock trading and try your hand at it, you should do pretty well there, especially since you're currently having a Jupiter transit through your second house which will last through May, which should translate into either more money directly or a time in which you come to a greater understanding of money such that you can make more down the line through speculative means.

As for potential in the creative arts, you'd be best at writing or at making creative projects which require a lot of technical skill, but you do have a keen aesthetic sense which should allow you to have success in the visual arts as well. However if I had to recommend a non-creative writing creative pursuit most, it would be music. Specifically digital music or maybe composing, but you could also play an instrument. So in descending order of quality, you would be best at writing, digital art or music, traditional musical arts, or traditional visual arts. You would also make for a good computer programmer, if you ever wanted to make a video game. However in general, I really strongly think that a technically skilled and analytical guy like yourself would be best at investment out of anything
>>
>>30776397
interesting. I feel very constricted by it as well. I hope you find a way that satisfies you.
>>
>>30776567
Thanks brother from another chart. Sometimes I do feel like being Benjamin Button.
>>30776524
Very interesting. I've been thinking about stocks and such but just found everything too overwhelming. Maybe I should give it another try. It's strange for you to mention programming - I've tried it at several occasions but quit due to extremely low energy like a candle which burns out after a while.
>>
Goodbye thread
Goodnight anons
Hello tomorrow
>>
>>30776602
Yeah I know you're not a super persistent or fastidious guy or anything, but if you could just figure out how to stick with something for a while you'll succeed at anything you do. I'm sure the education system told you that plenty of times, and now I'm telling you that because it's true. However the longer you choose not to apply yourself to anything, the more years slip by, and the more you begin to resemble the failure you were told it was impossible to become. Honestly, just pick a direction to put your energy and stick with it for a while, it'll turn your whole life around. I have enough faith in the practice of astrology to really believe that too, I just felt compelled to tell you this because you seem like you're in need of a wake-up call, a stiff kick in the pants, and some assurances that everything is gonna be ok.

I'm here to tell you that it is, but that process is going to involve you getting out of your self-pity pit and actually doing something for once.

Good luck anon. You won't need it, but I wish you some nonetheless.
>>
>>30776655
Thank you so much for all the hard work. I do have one last question regarding Mars. Could you tell more how to deal with it? I do feel like it's the most murky place out of the all, like it if it's not integrated well, it only causes problems.
>>
>>30776737
Well probably it just means you need to take great care in self-maintenance. Get on a good grooming regimen, be mindful of what you eat, take care to maintain a positive mental state, and just general be a self-conscious and health-conscious individual, and take care to remember your mental health as well as your physical. Manage your internal states as well as your external ones to cut down on stress and avoid mental loops, stretch every morning and before you go to bed, eat healthy food and be mindful of what you put in the body, and get a reasonable amount of exercise - whatever you can reasonably manage and keep up with so you can stay consistant.

Mars is a planet that rewards constant action, effort, and care, and the orientation of Cancer as a sign is cautious, full of care, and comfort-oriented. As a result, you don't need to become a bodybuilder, you just need to get enough exercise to maintain proper health and function, and avoid overexerting your mind as well as your body. Figure out a good stress-management practice like meditation or walking or even just kicking back a couple beers if that works for you, and just generally caring for yourself and your body on a regular daily basis. Not much, just enough to feel better and more energetic throughout the day.
>>
>>30776783
Thanks, so it seems like in my case the mental health is very connected to the physical one. It doesnt seem like two separate areas or if one is stronger the weaker the other is. I might investigate it more.
>>
>>30765349
Anyone wants to read mine? :)
>>
>>30770294
>archaeo
yeah nah you're better off starting a business
>stellium
stellium is a concentration of 3 (4 if it includes the sun/moon) in one sign. basically meaning your have a lot of (insert sign here) "energy". libra is all about harmony and partnership. it's a cardinal (likes to start things) air (social and logical) sign ruled by venus (cares about beauty), is exalted in saturn (fair and objective), is in detriment in mars (avoidant) and is in fall in the sun (lacking ego)
>>
>>30771607
get an aries
>>
>>30775837
No, not really. I'm poor at the moment though.
>>
>>30772085
I'm a solar scorpio so no. too gossipy for me. and I probably won't challenge you enough intellectually
>>
>>30772886
>mercury in pisces
do you find it difficult in expressing yourself? this is literally the only "bad" placement I see in your chart
>>
>>30774661
you can "try" all you want but if your chart isn't compatible it isn't going to last
>>
>>30774163
are you the weeknd?
>>
>>30776011
Everything you said is spot on. What about my career? Is there anything I should be doing or avoiding? I'm 25 right now so I have a ways away before I'm famous. My home life is kind of rocky, should I try to make money quickly, like this year, or am I good to continue my study at my own pace?
>>
>>30777008
Since when are Libras intellectual?
>>
Do natal charts give you insight into how your year is going to go or do I need some more information?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.