[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I remembered crows living 100 years.

Asked multiple friends about the lifespan of crows, they all responded with the same number; 100.

Nothing on the internet indicates such a lifespan. No legend, no story, no character, we can only find information about the 15 years crows.

What's going on?
>>
>>30761949
your friends are retards?
>>
>>30761949
welcome to our timeline fren
>>
>>30761949
You're thinking of, or got them conflated with, parrots.
>>
>>30761949
>I was wrong about something.
>Nah, that seems unlikely, probably its multiple universes wheeling around me, as I shuttle between them. I guess I am much more interesting than I thought...
>>
i also remember crows living 70-80 years
no shitting
>remember people talking about crows how long they live and how they watch people from trees..
wtfff
>>
>>30762299
You're thinking of parrots, and anyone that's said otherwise was too.
Crows and ravens both have shorter lives compared to parrots.
>>
I remember about a race of big crows who live hundreds of years, living in the mountains but occasionally going near people, and able to learn our language and talk with us if they ever feel like we are worthy of it
>>
reality vs thoughts
>>
File: ow.gif (658 KB, 325x274)
658 KB
658 KB GIF
There are no real crows left in North America. The original crows that lived to be a hundred years or more were turned into modern murder crow gangs, cows, sows, orcs and the leftover consonants were trademarked by a First Nations tribe and sold to GLP in 2012 as the WoS™ for their stupid Nobody thread.
>>
>>30761949
Maybe it's just a saying, crows have a remarkable memory over generations.
This means if you do one or more crows serious harm, they tell it all their future generations.
The whole family keeps on attacking and sabotaging you over decades and for most people, it could look like the same crow.
>>
>>30761949
>>30761949
Yoo these mf missed the avians patch with the crow nerf lmaooo
>>
No op, When I was child I read a book about a boy taking after his grandfather and putting tracking tags on ravens and studying them. I liked the book enough i bought a factual book on ravens and crows. I assure you anon corvid lifespans have never been 80-100 years.
>>
Actually they can live up to 80 or so, if in good conditions.
But in the wild the die young
>>
>>30762033
this OP, you and your boys are just confused
>>
>>30762368
Reading to much hobbit my friend

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.