[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I was talking to my girlfriend earlier tonight and somehow we started discussing some memories that she has that apparently she can't find any evidence of. Most of these are paranormal or conspiratorial in their nature, so I thought I'd share them here and see if anyone else remembers similar events.

Normally I wouldn't pay much attention to such claims, but she has repeatedly proven to be very perceptive in the past. She'll predict how complex events will unfold with great detail, and even get the timing right. More than once she has gotten "weird feelings" out of nowhere that urged her to ask me or others to be careful. I once ignored her advice and ended up falling off my bike (It wasn't terrible but it could have been avoided). She has told me about all sorts of weird experiences she had in her home growing up, most of which I can't possibly explain. In some cases, she has been able to tell me what a text says word per word without even looking at it (kind of like that jedi council scene in Phantom Menace)

Without further waffling, here's some of the memories she mentioned:
>>
File: Culture_GeeksGuide_Bezos.jpg (826 KB, 3553x2666)
826 KB
826 KB JPG
- She vividly remembers a full alien disclosure broadcasted from Canada to all major news networks around 2011-2012. She says she remembers it taking place indoors, and she says several major world leaders speaking to the public. She says she remembers them standing in front of a bunch of flags, as you'd expect. She can't seem to find anything about it now. She is utterly convinced this happened and I personally didn't detect anything that made me think she was lying. Apparently her mother remembers this too.

- She remembers the president or some higher-up of CERN making a public statement on their website about the possibility of the accelerator "tearing a dimensional kind of hole" (She forgets the exact words). The thing that stuck out the most is them saying that "They were certain that nothing would come in or go out". She specifically says she's not talking about the micro-black holes that they are known to create.

Another noteworthy thing is that we were talking about asteroid impacts and she, completely seriously, said "Come on, you don't think there's something out there protecting us from that sort of stuff?" From anyone else I would have laughed it off, but the way she said it kind of reassures me.

She also has rather interesting dreams that she's described to me. I'll write about them if anyone is interested.
>>
>>30761838
can you tell more about her disclosure memory? What did they say exactly?
Is this a reality shift?
>>
>>30761838
Is she diagnosed with anything? Do you guys have sex? What does it feel like to have sex with a human girlfriend?
>>
>>30761838
Different timelines.
>micro-black holes that they are known to create.
A wild theory not considered to be true. Perhaps she remembers talk about the gray goo, also a wild theory.
>asteroid impacts
Of course we are protected, our governments are flying all around the solar system.

Has she done anything to learn the skill properly like meditating?
>>
>>30761826
Ask her if she remembers Berenstein or Berenstain Bears.
>>
>>30761838
>She also has rather interesting dreams that she's described to me. I'll write about them if anyone is interested.
Sure, sounds interesting
>>
>>30761826
show her tits of gtfo
>>
>>30761887
She says this was ten years ago, so she doesn't remember too clearly. She does say that she remembers them saying that they'd known about the ayys for a couple of decades (at least), and that they weren't able to tell the public because they supposedly wouldn't know how to handle it. At that point it becomes "super spotty".

>>30761930
She doesn't know anything about any gray goos or such. Her and her family are known to have wildly different memories of certain things (usually small stuff), that they're convinced happened the way they remember it.

She says that it's not the governments protecting us, or at least not just them, that it's "something that has been protecting us all along". She said "How do you think they got there in the first place?"

And in regards to meditating, she does meditates. Apparently it just gives her glimpses of past or future events, but she doesn't necessarily think these are real or anything. She thinks it's just her imagination.
>>
>>30761965
She remembers Berenstein. She was actually quite surprised just now when I told her about it.
>>
>>30761985
Different timelines aka mandela effect.
>but she doesn't necessarily think these are real or anything. She thinks it's just her imagination.
My wife does the same. She is naturally gifted but afraid of her powers trying to explain it away as imagination.
It's true that specially a psychic in training shouldn't believe what is shown, it's not imagination but maybe not the truth either.
Visions and dreams are easy to manipulate many spirits are born to do it and when attempting to see it's hard control where and when.
I have been constantly fooled by visions but those have been well controlled learning experiences, nothing bad or embarrassing has happened.
>>
>>30761838
The alien think happened. Research Paul Hellyer.
However i can't find the video anymore but you can find a video of Joe Rogan talking about it.
>>
>>30761838
>>30762076
Found https://youtu.be/LcbCafpvIT0
>>
>>30761838
>- She vividly remembers a full alien disclosure broadcasted from Canada to all major news networks around 2011-2012. She says she remembers it taking place indoors, and she says several major world leaders speaking to the public. She says she remembers them standing in front of a bunch of flags, as you'd expect. She can't seem to find anything about it now. She is utterly convinced this happened and I personally didn't detect anything that made me think she was lying. Apparently her mother remembers this too.
A while ago officials from several countries did speak up and even declassified some inconclusive info. A Canadian one for sure. And Israeli I think. But in the end it was a nothing burger like the whole To The Stars thing.
>- She remembers the president or some higher-up of CERN making a public statement on their website about the possibility of the accelerator "tearing a dimensional kind of hole" (She forgets the exact words). The thing that stuck out the most is them saying that "They were certain that nothing would come in or go out". She specifically says she's not talking about the micro-black holes that they are known to create.
There were many, many articles in the shit yellow media about this, but in the end it was all bullshit (obviously).
Tell your girlfriend to pay attention. Those things did happen, but they were not what she remembers.
>>
>>30762191
shut up glowie
>>
>>30761838
>you don't think there's something out there protecting us from that sort of stuff?
This is true, it's either been God or aliens protecting us for the 66 million years
>>
>>30762012
what about fruit/froot loops?
>>
>>30761838
The alien stuff is correct and the Cern stuff is something i remember too but that might just be a made up conspirnut video.
>>
>>30762063
I'm curious what your wife has seen or done, if you wouldn't mind elaborating? And what is this training you mention?
>>30762076
Not the thing she remembers, but it could be connected. We'll give it a look, thanks.
>>
>>30762211
Whatever man. Checked.
>>
>>30761826
>>30761838
That's not just Mandela level faulty memories, that's full-on unironic schizo mental illness. Run, do not walk, for the nearest exit.
>>
>>30762285
i think he spoke about it in the canadian parliament too or whatever but i can't find that video
>>
>>30762191
I mean, that's what I thought too, but she's not the type to lurk that sort of bs pages. The CERN stuff she claims to have seen at CERN's website itself. She was studying astrophysics at the time so I don't think she's lying. Regarding the aliens, she is absolutely sure she saw the thing I mentioned: a big disclosure event, world leaders in suit giving speeches, etc. You don't misremember something like that.
>>
>>30761826
>OP's right hand remembers disclosure an sheeit.
>>
>>30762389
>You don't misremember something like that.
You do if you are insane.
>>
>>30762373
She expresses the same thoughts about what she says as you do. She seems very well aware that she sounds like a schizo. She usually just laughs about these memories.
>>
>>30761826
I'm curious as to what your wife's boobies look like. And cooch, shaven or unshaven?
>>
>>30761838
Does she have a history of trauma?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.