[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 01650346501346.png (298 KB, 512x512)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
>I can do no wrong for I do not know what wrong is
was he lying? what are the implications of there being no right or wrong?
>>
>does the father of lies lie
>>
>>30761273
how do u know hes lying? your book that lies about everything said he is
>>
>>30761273
If anyone is the father of lies, it's the one whom created Papa Satan
>>
>>30761283
>>30761291
cope
>>
>>30761305
good goy
>>
>>30761305
Offer an argument please, I would love to think differently. A non-faith based argument if possible. No I am not being facetious
>>
>>30761323
ywnbaw
>>30761336
no :)
>>
>>30761305
Why did god send Saul a deceiving angel?
God is culpable for his angels like a commander his troops.
God authorized deception.
God can lie.
>>
File: e8ip1c6u2q571.jpg (247 KB, 1458x1161)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
Evil only exists within awareness of itself.

The only way to commit a bad or good act is to know the difference and then to choose one or the other. You can't strictly call an animal evil nor good as it's not capable of making either distinction.
>>
>>30761273
but was he lying when he said that?
>>
File: u6vrurvikyujy.gif (2.3 MB, 498x373)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB GIF
>>30761368
Ahh the classic Abrahamic argument: "It's magic, I aint gotta explain shit"
Fails the smell test instantly
>>
>>30761370
if I told you the truth would you even believe it?
>>30761411
you are not as smart as you think you are
>>
No he wasn't lying.
He doesn't know wrong because he believes himself to be perfect.
His sin is pride, and his pride has blinded him not only to himself, but to all beauty and misery as well.
He is the essence of dejection, empty.
>>
>>30761225
>was he lying?
yes
right and wrong exist you fucking moron
>>
>>30761606
How do you feel about the fact that your posting habits are nearly indistinguishable from those of a bot?
>>
Satan is King and he did literally nothing wrong, the bible is 100% lies, kys jews and jew lackeys
>>
>>30761336
The argument is that god created Satan for the purpose of testing us. That Satan isn’t really evil, he’s just playing the character to teach us right from wrong, so that we can grow spiritually.
>>
>>30761721
ok jew
>>
>>30761744
im the jew? your god is literally called king of jews, it is amazing the depths of cope christians will go through
>>
>>30761744
>>30761756
btw Satan = Adversary in hebrew, as in enemy of Jews. Go ahead and tell me your next cope
>>
>>30761721
ywnbaw
>>
>>30761688
Take it easy man.
The sentence op was referencing has "I." When op asks, it is fair to assume that he was asking what the implications of there being no right and wrong from an individual's perspective are. Not whether or not the two exist.
I think the implications are shown pretty well in the Mysterious Stranger. Satan thinks he is above all and therefore believes everything else to beneath him, and this makes him act cruely and without conscience. That just being one result of amorality, or the implication.
>>
>>30761791
more programming, never try to rise above your peers goy that'd make you evil like satan, you dont want to be like him do you?
>>
>>30761724
If that was the case, a war in heaven wouldn't be prophesied to take place where satan is kicked out of heaven and locked in a pit of fire for the rest of eternity.
>>
Maybe God was the bad guy all along making prophets write propaganda to make everyone think Satan was the bad guy.
>>
>>30761830
you are starting to get it..
>>
>>30761812
Lol, I see your point. Is by being to conscientious of others you are put into a state of constant comprise and self abasement?
This has been acknowledged as the true burden of compassion, but I do agree that the sentiment has been abused as a control mechanism for centuries.
Look at the feudal era for the lowest hanging fruit.
>>
>>30761830
You will never know how fucking lame and pathetic Satan truly is until you have to deal with him yourself.
>>
>>30761848
the entire political and religious structure of the last two thousand years has one single purpose, to make you powerless and mediocre. Thus things like power, money and fame are associated with 'the devil'. Its fucking genius what these jews accomplished, i gotta give it to them.
>>
>>30761856
if a cuck like you stood in front of satan you would melt in an instant by his sheer power
>>
>>30761225
Entirely Mark Twain's take on good and evil and not at all biblically supported
>>
>>30761877
Things like power, money and fame being associated with the devil has far more to do with it than you think. It is things that pertain to "the world" and what is spoken of in the Bible is a pathway to growing Spiritually. If you want to grow in worldly means by all means pursue that trash you're talking about, but other people can see past the lies of the material world and seek something far more valuable. But you don't seem to understand the spiritual implications at all, which is why you're so focused on low hanging fruit such as power, money and fame.

>>30761891
Yea, that's why he's on his knees begging me to return to his petty manipulative ass.
>>
>>30761830
God is giving you the air you breathe as your fat fingers type out blasphemous bullshit you stupid fucking nigger
>>
>>30761828
>prophesied
Which is utterly meaningless in this context since it would all just be a ruse. All designed to teach us certain lessons.

Sometimes we lie to children to teach them things too.
>>
>>30761921
It is entirely meaningful, but it's pointless to argue that with you. Whether you believe it or not, it's going to happen.
>>
>>30761904
>It is things that pertain to "the world" and what is spoken of in the Bible is a pathway to growing Spiritually
thats the thing and why jews took over, because of this type of thinking that was forced onto people.
> but other people can see past the lies of the material world and seek something far more valuable
jews know the importance of the material, thats why they amassed huge fortunes in gold and focused on their earthly goals, al the while telling the plebs to give up their possessions for the Kingdom of Heaven. You dont get it do you?
Having material wealth is not going against spirituality, it is a manifestation of it. True spirituality manifests on earth as power, and since the jews want you powerless, they told you to focus on the afterlife.
What purpose does your christian spirituality serve on this planet, but to make you long for death and reunion with your creator? Spiritual powers are real and they affect the living world, christians are powerless because they dont train these power they just get on their knees and pray
>>
>>30761947
>thats the thing and why jews took over, because of this type of thinking that was forced onto people.
>forced on to people
yea, okay.

I do get it, it is you who is entirely blind to the spiritual implications of why these things are asked for in the first place. No where in the Bible is any of it forced, it is only a requirement to those wishing to truly pursue the faith.
>>
>>30761968
lmao you think christianity was grassroots? totally organic? the times asked for something like it? it wasnt forced thru bloodshed? the absolute state
>>
>>30761982
I have experienced more than enough to know Christianity is legitimate. The deeper aspects of the faith especially. You don't, and that's okay. But I do, and because of that I will pursue it.
>>
>>30761968
reminder to you the first christians were a jewish vegetarian apocalyptic sect preaching poverty as virtue and ignorance as wisdom
>>
>Another thread that mouthbreathing Christcucks ruin instantly
Can we just make a board for these retards?
>>
>>30761991
yeah, a legitimate psyop to make slaves out of men, and to disarm you spiritually
>>
>>30761925
God is omnipotent, he's all powerful and can literally do or change anything he wants with a simple wisp of a thought. If a war did take place within heaven, then it would be entirely with his blessing, since in reality he could stop any war before it even happens. So you have to think of the bigger picture and ask yourself why he allows these tedious activities to take place, because again, he's always in control and allowing them to happen. Literally nothing happens without his blessing. And the answer is that it's all just a scheme of his to teach us certain truths. That's the reality. Either you want to believe or you don't, but eventually you'll see the truth.
>>
>>30761993
The first Christians are noted in the book of Acts and they were most certainly not vegetarians, neither jewish. Anyone who accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord and acknowledges Him to being the prophesied Messiah is not a Jew but a Christian.

>>30761998
You are free to believe whatever you want. It doesn't change the truth of the matter one bit.
>>
>>30762002
I know why, and I understand why the war in heaven takes place. You can too as well with enough time, dedication and devotion in studying the Bible yourself.
>>
>>30761968
Do you pursue the faith for salvation? Kinda sounds like an ultimatum, no?
I have beef with the Abrhamic religions in general.
There are some great ideas in there when applied to an individual, but when applied to many they have proven themselves to be a breeding ground for mass abuse.
>>
>>30762004
>the first christians werent jews
whatever makes you cope man
>>
>>30762004
>born in the West
>"come around" to "realizing" that the dominant religion of your hemisphere is the objective "truth of the matter"
That must have been really mindblowing and profound for you, brainlet extaordinaire.
>>
>>30762031
yeah he totally used 100% of his brainpower to reach these conclusions. Waste of effort though he only had to listen to his local pastor. What a pleb lmao, no wonder jews call us cattle
>>
>>30762029
I pursue the faith because as I have already said itt that I have experienced Satan first hand and found him to being a lying manipulative pussy. I have also experienced things said in the Bible that would happen to one who pursues the faith genuinely. Satan is a joke compared to the angels, and that's not even talking about God yet.

>>30762030
Jews pertain to the old covenant, not the new covenant which Jesus represents and put into motion. Though I doubt you understand something as simple as this.

>>30762031
Yes, because I never believed it growing up. I actually was an edgy satanist most of my life, then I spent time studying the occult. I then decided to read the Bible and it made perfect sense given everything I have experienced in my personal life.

>>30762043
You keep using that local pastor argument, come up with something new already. This is the 3rd time I have had to tell you that I don't attend a church. I know what I know through direct experience and studying the Bible on my own.
>>
>>30762055
how about studying history and laying down that bible of yours for a change? jews are a race you drooling retard, idgaf about your bible stories and convenants
>>
>>30762072
Don't need to, I know what I'm pursuing and doing whatever it takes to reach that goal. I hope you're doing the same, whatever your goals in life may be.
>>
>>30762055
classic burger protestant
>the church is controlled by the devil!1
>fuck pastors the bible is my only source of truth
>even though the only reason you have a bible in your hand was the absolute dominance of the church for centuries, the church you're so against
>>
>>30762077
>i dont need to study history ok?
>my bible has everything i need
classic christardom
>>
>>30762082
I'm not a protestant. I don't label myself other than a Christian in its base meaning.

Damn why is Satan so petty and embarrassingly pathetic?

>>30762086
Unironically yes, all I need is the Bible, everything else is learned through experience.
>>
>>30762055
>Yes, because I never believed it growing up. I actually was an edgy satanist most of my life, then I spent time studying the occult. I then decided to read the Bible and it made perfect sense given everything I have experienced in my personal life.
I'm fully aware, every born again retard has the same story. The point is that it's such a happy coincidence for you that the religion you "came around to" and "made perfect sense" and in fact is the "one true religion" is the same one you grew up around. Meanwhile the only alternative you ever considered was its antithesis, Satanism.
You're a myopic fraud whose beliefs are completely decided by his superficial reactions to his immediate environment, not by what's true. If you ever have the intellectual wherewithal to realize this you'll have made the first baby steps to true enlightenment.
>>
>>30762093
You can label me whatever you want, it really makes no difference to me. I know what I'm doing and I'm devoting myself to it. I wish you the best in whatever you are devoting your life to, and I hope the reward is worth your time and devotion towards it.
>>
>>30762090
>>30762100
you've been trained well, not to listen to alternate worldviews and sticking to your preconceived notions of what is true. This is what every true christian does and why were stuck in the dark ages for centuries, until fortunately some people had the balls to question. Good goy
>>
File: COOLSTORY.jpg (64 KB, 1000x563)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>30762130
>>
>>30762140
dont you have some bible reading to do? leave the bigger issues to thinking people, others have done the thinking for you
>>
>>30762100
You didn't even take one minute to consider what I said, in the same way that you've never actually thought for yourself for one minute.
I'm not "labeling" you out of wayward malevolence, I'm trying to help you understand the artificiality of your paradigm. The reason I mentioned "intellectual wherewithal" is because I already doubted you that you had it, and your response immediately confirmed it.
You can keep your manic goodwill, my preference is that you and everyone like you wake up dead. I say this dispassionately and only to illustrate how far gone you are.
>>
>>30761225
this character always seemed to me Hermes rather than Satan
>>
>>30762153
You are wasting your time because as I said I have had direct, irrefutable proof that the claims in the Bible are true. I don't need your help and if I did I would've asked you for it.
>>
>>30762155
interesting
>>
>>30762169
>I have had direct, irrefutable proof that the claims in the Bible are true
>jesus appeared to me in a vision thats all the proof i need!
something along those lines am i right?
>>
>>30762169
>You are wasting your time
With you, yes, I'm well aware you total NPC. The only reason I'm responding to you is for others in the thread to see a Christian in prime form. You're a classroom pet.
>>
>>30762193
No, and I wont bother getting any deeper in it with you.

>>30762205
And yet here you are still writing sentences upon sentences as if you're convincing anyone.
>>
File: satanists btfo.jpg (17 KB, 296x445)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>30762205
>You're a classroom pet.
Better than being Satan's bitch puppet.
>>
>>30762216
why not? isnt the christian duty to convert others? show us your irrefutable proof so that we may also see the Light
>>
>>30762229
I can sense that you are a swine and it's useless to carry on this discussion with you.
>>
>>30762241
more like you are full of shit, and your proof is your bible because as you said, thats all you need right?
>>
>>30762216
>And yet here you are still writing sentences upon sentences as if you're convincing anyone.
Epic own, had nothing to do with what I said, complete retard. Just spouting irrelevant clapbacks and thinking you have a brain at all. Hilarious that your own retort could have only applied to you. You refuse to "go into" your own beliefs or engage with anyone beyond announcing that you're a Christian like anyone gives a fuck. You're one of the stupidest people I've encountered on this board, which is saying something. Completely impossible to say anything to you that you'll comprehend or to get anything out of you beyond NPC dialogue.
>>
>>30762241
i bet you felt all like 'dont cast pearls before the swinge' when you typed that, didnt you? well you have no pearls to show
>>
>>30762273
lmao there you, you keep typing.
>>
>>30762273
the hell did you expect from a christian npc, they come to this site not to learn, not to debate, but to shill their religion as commanded by their 'god'
>>
>>30762292
Average you post. This is your intellectual peak. Die soon.
>>
>>30762317
you can't hold a debate about a subject that both parties are not educated in.
>>
Think this is getting off topic which is a real shame since the subject is really interesting.
If one has no concept of right or wrong one would naturally judge all actions in relation to the pleasure they give the self. This seems wrong but I always feel like in the cave staring at shadows whenever I discuss broader moralistic/ethical rights and wrongs. Like I get enotional gut feelings that I cannot explain
>>
>>30762153
They arent going to wake up dead on their own.
But seriously, there is no arguing with a true believer christcuck. They have already found "the truth" in jesus. They arent looking anymore and that is largely the point of the whole con.
>>
>>30762326
everyone is educated on christian matters, we've been bombarded since kids with this crap. I can go to any of the 100 churches in my city to listen to their bs, there are thousands if not million of 'men of faith' who devoted their entire life to this. But its never enough, they HAVE to be everywhere, reminding you of your 'sinful ways' and to 'get right with God'. There is no escape from these psychos
>>
>>30762326
There is 0 chance you're more educated in any any meaningful topic than any other poster in this thread, let alone something that requires close reading like the Bible.
>>
>>30762365
the amazing thing would be a christard being educated in anything else but their filthy book
>>
>>30762365
xzibit A

>>30762055
>Jews pertain to the old covenant, not the new covenant which Jesus represents and put into motion. Though I doubt you understand something as simple as this.

>>30762072
>idgaf about your bible stories and convenants

>>30762362
>no escape

>can't help but respond to every post I make

You masochist!
>>
>>30762388
it is our duty to discredit everywhere you go, so that you learn your place. Which isnt an occult/paranormal board, those things are 'of the devil' right?
>>
>>30762380
That's my dad, but more typically they're educated in nothing at all. They say the Bible is all they need and then don't even read it closely or understand it.
>>
>>30762399
You are doing an embarrassingly bad job at it, I hope you understand.
>>
>>30762415
i dont care, cuckstianity will discredit itself in enough time
>>
>>30762447
Whatever you say bud ;^)
>>
>>30761225
You're free
>>
words are just a smokescreen by self righteous douches
back to action, you fuck
>>
File: repassage-ironing.gif (117 KB, 220x396)
117 KB
117 KB GIF
>>30762476
oh, the ironing.
>>
File: 1622841175122.jpg (27 KB, 281x328)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
my thread got hijacked
>>
>>30762507
blame it on satans butt puppets sperging out because a Christian posted in here.
>>
>>30762457
tell me, if the state of Man is fallen, the earth is the domain of Satan, then how can your christian truth be so pervasive? why is it everywhere? shouldnt men be absolutely blind to it? i dont see them being blind to it with 2 billion followers worldwide
>>
>>30762516
in other words how can the earth be such a shithole when it adopted your everlasting 'truth' as the ultimate wisdom? shouldnt we be living in paradise already?
>>
>>30762516
>>30762525
>inb4 we should be, but that satan dude..
>>
>>30762516
Because God is above Satan, and the action to rise above the fallen state that man is done out of desire and free choice/will. The choice is always there, just as the choice is always there to not bother and remain in the low state. But if it was Satan's call, the choice wouldn't be there in the first place.

>>30762525
>shouldnt we be living in paradise already?
All of this is explained through a parable in the Bible.
>>
>>30762507
He doesnt know =/= there is no. The hijacking is more interesting than your OP, sorry bro. Better luck next time.
>>
>>30762516
And many are absolutely blind to it, because if they weren't, they'd be pursuing the path themselves. But they're blind because they choose to be corrupt and have no desire to return to a state of absolute purity. Just like no one can actually make an alcoholic stop drinking until the alcoholic decides for himself that he wants to change for the better. People around him can tell him what he is doing is bad, but until the individual themselves is convinced and has a desire to change, then no change will take place.
>>
>>30762542
so your answer is 'cause Man chose to remain like this'. But the west DID listen to your God, and its been the dominating ethos for centuries. Yet things remain the same. Because its not wisdom. If it was, then it wouldnt be accepted by the lowest of society. Which is currently not the case. Just take a look at Africa and South America
>>
>>30762567
Salvation is for the individual. You cannot save a multitude of people because you choose to walk the path. Many people consider themselves Christians, but at the same time, many self proclaimed Christians do not even understand the faith themselves. It calls for a certain way of life and mindset in life.
>>
>>30762559
so you're saying if everyone turned christian and followed it for real, then we wouldnt be having all these problems? even though we did try to do that, and look where it got us.
>but we didnt do it for real, we didnt follow the teachings
have you considered maybe because they're unnatural as fuck? this hippie commune utopia that christianity promotes with love and sharing and peace and understanding between the peoples, is a wet pipe dream and completely unrealistic which is why it failed to materialize. You need to turn the entire world and centralize authority for it to work that was the Church mission
>>
>>30762515
haha yeah let's blame it on the guys that aren't me haha, right guys?
>>
>>30762584
exactly, and this way of life is in direct opposition to your nature and drive, the way you're supposed to act
>>
>>30762600

>we did try to do that
No, that's not true at all.

>unnatural as fuck
to the worldly mind, yes.

>hippie commune utopia
spoken like an uneducated individual.

The state of the world and why it can't be forced is explained through a parable in the Bible.

>>30762617
>nature and drive
We are more than our bodies, and Christianity explains the need to overcome the body and control it, rather than allowing the body to control us.
>>
>>30762624
>We are more than our bodies, and Christianity explains the need to overcome the body and control it, rather than allowing the body to control us.
tfw you're such a myopic fraud retard that you think this is exclusive or even original to Christianity lmao
>>
>>30762624
why do i bother we both know you dont live the lifestyle either, and never will. You're all hypocrites
>>
>>30762641
Never made those claims at all, but what you have made obvious is that you have no argument to refute so you resort to petty ad hominem attacks.

>>30762644
Whatever you say.
>>
>>30762624
Imagine taking the first things you were ever told/read as a small child to explain the universe, and really genuinely believing it forever with ZERO openings for input or other ideas lmao. Imagine every millennial believed whole-heartedly that Santa Claus was real and really delivered all of the presents. You would call them stupid (if you're Santa denier scum) and explain why it is not possible to be real, or at least that there must be additional information about this Santa that we cannot know, and they just say "lol enjoy hell nonbeliever" without ever actually opening their heart to a single new idea.
>>
>>30762674
Imagine not following the thread and regurgitating arguments that have already been assessed in a prior post.
>>
>>30762646
>Never made those claims at all, but what you have made obvious is that you have no argument to refute so you resort to petty ad hominem attacks.
yeah as long as you ignore the part where I refuted what you said I guess it does look like I wasn't refuting anything. and no, calling you a retard at the end of a refutation doesn't mean that the only thing in the post is ad hominem. this is your brain in action. an actual fucking rock.
as far as "you never made those claims", it was implicit in what you were saying. your point was that Christianity is the one true religion because of X. I pointed out X isn't exclusive or original to Christianity, therefore your point is invalid. But I also called you a retard so I guess it doesn't count. Retard.
>>
>>30762687
They were never "addressed" lmao stop giving yourself credit. Your only response was to say nuh uh and cover your ears.
>>
File: mhtdjyetjzyexjcykih.jpg (10 KB, 475x176)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>30762687
I'm the guy who asked for non-faith based arguments for why I shouldn't resent god for creating Satan lol I got a "no" as an answer...
>>
>>30762691
You didn't refute anything though, you are just too focused on trying to insult me as if anything you have said has made any impact on me whatsoever. I never made the claim that controlling your body rather than allowing it to control you is something exclusive to Christianity.

>>30762697
Here comes the airplane baby!

>>30762055
>Yes, because I never believed it growing up. I actually was an edgy satanist most of my life, then I spent time studying the occult. I then decided to read the Bible and it made perfect sense given everything I have experienced in my personal life.

>>30762703
And I'm not the guy who you responded to in the first place earlier in the thread.
>>
>>30762720
So why did you respond to me cuck
>>
>>30762728
The sole reason to respond to you is to clarify that you have the wrong person in mind so that you'll stop trying to hop in on a conversation that you aren't a part of.
>>
>>30762720
>You didn't refute anything though, you are just too focused on trying to insult me as if anything you have said has made any impact on me whatsoever. I never made the claim that controlling your body rather than allowing it to control you is something exclusive to Christianity.
Nothing you said contributes a single new perspective. You're so unbelievably stupid holy shit. Literally just reference the post you're responding to and it sufficiently refutes everything you said because the only thing you just did is reword what it already responded to. Oh my God lmfao
>>
>>30762720
you "studied the occult" and you dont realize the bible is a book of black magick. Sounds like you never had any clue. NGMI
>>
>>30762741
And yet here you are still responding to me, an hour later lmao.
>>
>>30762748
I studied the occult and realized it's a bunch of bullshit and realized all it is meant to do is keep you tied down to this shitty excuse of an existence. If you're satisfied with shit then more power to you, but I desire something better.
>>
>>30762749
Cool another NPC dialogue option. You're participating!
>>
>>30762760
lmao
>>
>>30762756
Death is all you will get, because you never understood what trascending the body means. Its not your spirit going somewhere or you rejoining with something. It means literally trascending mortality, ie becoming immortal in the flesh on this Earth. The true hidden knowledge
>>
>>30762772
Whatever you say bro!
>>
>>30762776
its not what i say its the true purpose of the original religions, the signs are everywhere and its been researched and explained by many scholars with actual brains but what would a retard that refuses to learn some history because the bible is all he needs know about all this
>>
>>30762760
>another
You give him too much credit. He hasn't said one new or intelligent thing all thread. Just recycling braindead defense mechanisms.
>>30762216
>And yet here you are still writing sentences upon sentences as if you're convincing anyone.
>>30762749
>And yet here you are still responding to me, an hour later lmao.

This is what he does when his completely insufficient brain is faced with something that requires an intelligent response.
>>
>>30762794
You are free to hold that opinion my friend.
>>
>>30762803
i wish the early christians were as tolerant as you
>>
Satan is fuming itt
>>
>>30762797
That's probably so epic from his diminutive perspective, no matter what you say he just goes
>And yet here you are disagreeing with me, incorrectly
and feels like he just laid down God's own trump card.
>>
>>30762827
your agenda is evil
>>
>>30762835
I'm honestly just laughing at what is going on in this discussion.
>>
>>30762827
Why are you a child? Are you child aged?
>>
>>30761830
lol this ^^

>we know God is the good guy, because His prophets tell us so :))
of course his prophets are going to claim he's the good guy lmao that's like saying Walmart is a good company because they have a good PR department
>>
It's only a matter of time until all is fulfilled and you're all going to be so confused when you realize the Bible was telling you the truth.
>>
>>30761225
>what are the implications of there being no right or wrong?
I am Truth and the Lie
I can do no wrong
I can do no right
I am the definer
>>
>>30762942
yes yes the apocalypse, everything goes to shit so that your god can finally come save your ass, boy you christurds get a hard on with this. Here's one for you: never gonna happen
>>
>>30762942
>Although I've been completely and helplessly BTFO on this topic, one day probably beyond our lifetimes I'll totally be proven right and then you'll all be sorry!
Wow damn fuck me, sucks to be wrong I guess. On the other hand, even if this were true I would take the side of Satan, isn't that kind of epic of me doe? Probably why I have sex with extremely hot babes and you don't. But you'll definitely find compensation in your fifty virgins or whatever so me prospering materially is actually the short end of the stick. How will I ever recover? Except you won't get laid even in Heaven, since you're not testosteronic enough to be a Muslim. You're just going to endure an eternity long worship session, probably no different from the average Christian soft rock that starts a Protestant church service, since the best musical mind in Heaven defected. Anyway, you definitely won the argument, is what I'm saying. I concede and frankly, I kneel.
>>
>>30763039
You have already taken the side of Satan.
>>
>>30763048
Astute and insightful. Your impossibly bright mind continues to dazzle.
>>
>>30763048
the right side, choosing any other is spiritual suicide
>>
>>30763070
Satan pertains to the world though, he is all about indulging in the flesh and disregarding the spiritual aspect of reality entirely.
>>
>>30763078
have fun having no sex in 'heaven'. Oh wait you thought paradise meant hot chicks and fun for everyone? no no, sex is of the devil remember? you get to sit with the other cucks and praise yhwh for all eternity
>>
Christianity: No fun allowed
>>
>>30763083
I will, thanks.
>>
>>30763078
>disregarding the spiritual aspect of reality entirely
quite the opposite, we just understand cultivating spiritual powers in no way mean disregarding the material, since the latter is the manifestation of the former
>>
>>30763103
You get what you put in. If you're fine with mediocrity then by all means, continue.
>>
>>30763113
so how's that focus on the spiritual aspect of reality treating you? if this focus isnt helping you materially in your life, you are being cucked hard.
>who cares about this life im going to heaven
yep, absolutely cucked
>>
>>30763123
That's how you see things, and I respect your choice to live your life as you wish. I will continue to live my life how I feel I should.
>>
>>30763133
you are in for such a disappointment its not even funny. Dont get to enjoy this life either because of fear of sin, truly sad
>>
File: Dwl5uGrX0AAHE3Y.jpg (253 KB, 770x1200)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>30763083
I can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit to go to hell I'm gonna see all my friends again and have sex and do drugs and get piped by Satan man shit is gonna be a breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze
>>
>>30763152
>chad.jpg
>Yes.
>>
>>30763152
heaven? hell? you dont believe such childish nonsense do you?
>>
>>30763148
I've alraedy got to enjoy my life, and realized that it's a waste of time. I had my chance to be a degenerate and hedonist, and I don't miss it one bit.
>>
>>30763185
>I've alraedy got to enjoy my life, and realized that it's a waste of time.
Not only then, but even moreso now. Act accordingly. (I'm talking about suicide.)
>>
Here's what happens when you die. If all you did your life was watch netflix and consoom like a good goy, or like this other guy accepted abrahamic nonsense as the ultimate truth, or chose any other lifestyle that didnt meant advancing spiritually with actual spiritual practices known only by sages throughout millenia, that make you stronger and better (think of it like spiritual lifting), you get to wait for a body to reincarnate and live over and over again as long as you keep being in a low state this will happen. If you didnt progress but even degraded in your lives spiritually you get to die forever and never be reborn again. Thats the real agenda of christianity and most other religions.
If on the other hand you did lift in your lives, every life you're born better at this, until you become a god in the flesh and never die again. This was the original goal of religion to turn Men into Gods
>>
>>30763200
I'll pass.

>>30763201
Your opinion does not reflect reality.
>>
>>30763206
>I'll pass.
Why?
>>
>>30763160
>t. 13 y.o
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
My hypothisis is that Twain wrote this as an opposition to the traditional Abrahamic God. God's definition is a being of pure righteousness and virtue within Christian theology. What makes Twains adaptation of Satan horrifying is his cunning. Traditional adapters would have portayed Satan as the opposite to God, simply evil and flawed. (ala the big red devil with a pitchfork). However Twain uses the character in a facinating way. He abjectivly creates the true antithisis of God, the frigid horror of faithlessnes. Istead of fronting his evil, Satan manifests it though his actions. Human evil is never as cartoonish as Satan was portrayed. Twains version is much more realistic. He lies, veils himself with kindness with comfort, even showing virtue when he even tells the kids to avoid danger. However his actions are truely monsterous, unfeeling, and cold. When morality is rejected, only evil remains. True evil is born not from hatred or malice, but indifference.

You murdered them!
>Never mind them... People are of no value.

TLDR: Yes, he lied. Twain crafted a masterfull adaptation of the advesary. The nagging thought that we are meaningless and that nothing matters
>>
>>30763201
the Earth got hijacked by some evil fuckers whose goal was the opposite, to turn Men into beasts and slaves. Thus they established Monotheism and centralized power as best as they could, destroyed all competition, corrupted their knowledge, and fed you the scraps. They use these occult powers daily how do you think they made all this possible? material and spiritual ignorance for the goy, the opposite for them
>>
>>30763237
>wrote this as an opposition to the traditional Abrahamic God
How, when the character in question literally refers himself as not only an angel, but Satan? It coincides with biblical scripture.
>>
>fame is a vapor
>the only earthly certainty, is oblivion

Satanlet materialists itt btfo into oblivion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntf5_ue2Lzw
>>
>>30763206
it does make the most sense and is in accord with what you see in nature. The weak and lazy perish and the strong thrive. Christianity is spiritual lazyness to the max, they dont do any practice like yoga or meditation, they only fast and prayer and wait for their death. Nothing they do or say make them better persons, better at anything at all. You dont emulate godhood
>>
File: fi2yfd6nxg451.jpg (130 KB, 917x1033)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>30763249
>>
>>30763260
You say that because you don't walk the path, and thus are completely oblivious to what is experienced and what it implies. You are arguing from the outside in, as an observer who judges blindly, not as one with direct experience. Thus, your analysis is based merely on false pretenses that have no grounds in regards to what actually happens when you pursue the path.
>>
>>30763257
>not realizing that materialists are materialists precisely because oblivion is inevitable
So many retarded poseurs in this thread, what is going on
>>
>>30763282
Christianity looks like delusion to anyone not given to blind faith
>>
>>30763249
Im talking about the character itself; the voice lines, the dialouge, and actions. Twain wrote the character (Satan) using scripture as his basis.
Satan, is classically a rejection of the morality portrayed by God. In adaptation Twain wrote Satan as the advesary, the opposition of God. Now HOW thats done is whats masterfull here.
>>
>>30763282
>Thus, your analysis is based merely on false pretenses
Your beliefs are based merely on the ephemera of your locality, you have no leg to stand on brainlet.
>>
>>30763289
Thanks for proving my point.

>>30763290
But the Bible itself calls Satan the
>ruler of the world
Not to be confused with the Creator. To imply Satan is anywhere near close to God to consider him an adversary is comical.

>>30763298
Once more, my beliefs are a result of direct experience with the spiritual, not solely pertaining to Christianity, because I have experienced other aspects of what could be implied as a spiritual experience.
>>
>>30761225
I showed this to the Nobody and it freaked him out because he’s Satan
>>
>>30763313
>Once more, my beliefs are a result of direct experience with the spiritual
Once more, it's not a coincidence that an obvious retard's "direct experience with the spiritual" perfectly aligns with the dominant religion of his locality.
Is it conceivable that Christianity is actually correct and it really is just a coincidence that you were born into Christendom and you really did come around to it through the discriminating power of your independent intellect? Yes, such things are technically possible. Is it way more likely that given the intellectual powers you've routinely displayed throughout the thread that you're only a Christian because everyone else around you is and it's the only religion you've had any serious exposure to? What do you think?
>>
>>30763345
>perfectly aligns with the dominant religion of his locality.
And you have the nerve to call me a retard when I already clarified
> not solely pertaining to Christianity
But you are so mad right now that you can't think straight and forgot that part.
>>
>>30761370
>God gave humans and angels free-will
>WAAAH WHY DOES GOD WITHHOLD INFORMATION FROM MEEEEEEEE
>Therefor God's a big meanie liar
>>
>>30763358
It doesn't take a lot of nerve, you're completely and unambiguously retarded. I don't care that you read the Wikipedia article for Buddhism, I'm talking about why you're a Christian. Do you deny that you're a Christian? No. So is it ok if I talk about you as if you're a Christian? Or will that continue to confuse you?
>>
>>30763367
Yea, you're mad.
>>
>>30761834
Starting to get the full retard virus? True lmao
People who hate God are just immature people who give up too easily.
>>
>>30763370
Good talk, it's what I expected.
>>
File: Angry NPC noises.png (95 KB, 680x550)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>30762002
Free will?
Nothing? Thought not. I'm talking to an NPC.
>>
>>30763370
Classic non-argument lol you suck Mr. Jesus. When it comes down to it you haven't actually argued anything with anything other than faith. This doesn't convince anyone. If you aren't trying to convince anyone, why are you still here?
>>
>>30763379
That's because there's nothing of value to discuss. To carry on the discussion I'd have to continuously repeat myself, and I'd rather not waste my time having a discussion with someone who is so directly focused on making blind assumptions about me and trying very hard to insult me. I can't take him serious.
>>
>>30763289
I have blind faith that atoms exist, I've never seen one under a microscope. Am I delusional?
>>
>>30763400
Idk how many but a lot of the people arguing with you aren't me. I continue to wait for a single argument from you that is not based entirely on faith
>>
>>30763415
>that is not based entirely on faith
Well then look elsewhere, because that is what I choose to devote my life to.
>>
>>30763407
Well, sort of. But you could reasonably see an atom if you sought the experience out. There is no mechanism that can directly prove Christianity
>>
>>30763431
There is though, you just don't understand how and due to that, don't believe it's possible.
>>
>>30761225
He's restating one of central concepts of Judaic religions, being that only those with the knowledge of good and evil are capable of evil. In Genesis, the fall of man is precipitated by consumption of the fruit from the tree of Knowledge. Man gains the capacity for evil through this knowledge. Animals cannot be inherently evil because they don't know any better.
>>
>>30763443
Such an absolute cop out, do you even see what you're typing? If someone said that to you about their non-Christian Faith, would you not consider them deluded?
>>
File: Temptation_of_Christ.jpg (84 KB, 664x374)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>30761225

There's a history in monotheistic mysticism of portraying angels and demons as both lacking the creativity that humans possess. It's not necessarily a lack of free will, but more that humans are capable of understanding the thoughts/feelings of beings external to themselves and/or possess the vital divine spark that lets humans participate in God's creation. In Islam in particular, God commands all beings to bow to Adam after a demonstration that Adam, unlike angels, is intelligent and freethinking. There are also exegeses of the Temptation of Christ that portray it as more of a debate between beings of fundamentally different psychology. Satan's intention wasn't to corrupt Christ, but rather he thought he was presenting perfectly rational arguments. Satan didn't understand why Christ would value humanity so much that He'd not only suffer and die in their name, but actually take on the flesh of one.
>>
>>30763679
the fall of man is caused by knowledge, this is the message of christianity
>>
>>30763710
No it's not. No one can prove that spirituality even exists, no matter what religion/belief system/path you believe in/walk. It pertains to the abstract, to the metaphysical aspect of life.
>>
>>30763282
and what is it that happens? it doesnt make you any different from anyone else, its not giving you any power or ability or anything that would make you stand apart. If you didnt open your mouths people wouldnt even know you're christian.. when the benefits of such path should be evident? oh i forgot you're not after any kind of earthly benefit right? so how do you expect anyone rational to believe in your nonsense
>>
>>30761225
I am judging the actions. I dont give a shit what you think is right or wrong because I have my standards. Of course right and wrong is based on what the group agrees on and we refine the rules constantly.
The objective is survive. Thats the only rule besides very very fundamental stuff like gravity. In order for our species to survive we have morals. these morals are enforced by law you can do whatever you want, but so can others and it just so happens others decided that we dont like anarchy. Sure theres no right or wrong. thats already been accounted for. there are no implication.
>was he lying
no you can do whatever and there is no fundamental right or wrong

TLDR: Right and wrong are for humans
applying right and wrong on a larger scale is retarded. It would be like using turn based rpg mechanics irl
>>
>>30763826
Why ask questions if you're just going to make a bunch of assumptions as if they're truth? This is why I don't take this thread serious. Because you don't actually want to discuss this, you just want to be a dick.
>>
>>30763407
we know atoms exists because the knowledge has been applied and it works, proof being modern society with its technological marvels. What proof is there of your claims?
>>
>>30761400
good answer
go vegan
>>
>>30763836
DISCUSS WHAT NIGGA GIVE ME AN ARGUMENT THAT DOESN'T ASSUME FAITH
>>
>>30763848
>GIVE ME AN ARGUMENT THAT DOESN'T ASSUME FAITH
Didn't I already make this clear to you? Why are you acting oblivious to what I have already made clear to you?
>>
>>30763848
see
>>30763833
>>
>>30763836
i could ask a zillion christards what has their faith done for them and i would get a zillion different answers cause you dont seem to agree on any issue. You say i as an outsider im oblivious to the path. You also say your goals are not material, so in other words you have nothing to show for but blind faith that you will get rewarded in the afterlife.
Power is the only language this universe knows, there are those who have it and those who dont. Nothing else to it
>>
>>30763867
It's not blind faith though, and I have already stated that in this thread. You don't believe what I have said, and that's fine, but I have already explained myself.
>>
>>30763860
We are arguing far off topic, my original request was a no faith needed argument about why god should be loved despite creating evil itself
>>
>>30763867
And are you claiming to have power yourself? If so, use it against me, go on. Do your worst.
>>
>>30763884
If no one but you can ever verify it, I call that blind
>>
>>30763906
Others have experienced similar things too. I have already said that I have experienced a lot of stuff that has been made clear would happen in the Bible to one who has faith. So clearly it is something that is established and legitimate, or else it wouldn't have been spoken of and I wouldn't have experienced it.
>>
>>30763920
Can't verify what any of those people say they experienced either man this is what I mean when I ask for something that doesn't require faith to already exist before you can believe it...
>>
>>30763946
If someone made the claim and I experienced something similar, then it's fair enough to say that it is legitimate. I'll only repeat myself once more. I have already claimed that I have experienced spiritual things prior to finding my faith.
>>
>>30763886
oh thats easy
You are a small piece of what is a perfect being.
Evil exists because otherwise shit would be real fucking boring.
and on a large scale evil doesnt exist.
your suffering is a just a part of being alive
in order to maintain being alive you need to know what not to do. If you are suffering change it.
my sage advice: git gud

Human evil stems from conflicted interests
and nothing more
nature isnt evil it just is

TLDR:
You are a piece of god
Big G God created the sandbox
humans created evil
>>
>>30763959
also the bible is by humans for humans and doesnt really do the concept of big G God justice. Its more of a symbol guide to Human Nature
>>
>>30763959
>Evil exists because otherwise shit would be real fucking boring.
That's the part I disagree with. That is only the claim because you or I or anyone else alive has never experienced life without its existence. Until we experience existence without evil, we cannot say that things would be boring without it. That's a baseless assumption.
>>
>>30763968
you chose that one line to take issue with?
ever heard of a yin yang doofus?
>>
>>30763966
That's where you are wrong too. The Bible is a roadmap to God and prepares you for developing a personal relationship with Him.
>>
>>30763959
This is all impossible to verify my dude. At least there is some forms of evidence for the big bang and universal expansion, with internal processes explaining the formation of heavier and heavier elements. Chaos made humans, humans made God.

>>30763956
Sorry, can you repeat yourself just once more? I still don't get it :c
>>
>>30763974
Yes I have, I basically agree for the most part with everything else you have said in that post. Other things I don't, but that's pointless to bring up.
>>
>>30763892
You are so naive lmao. You're not worth the effort for me personally but someone could absolutely "do their worst" to your ignorant ass. Incidentally, if you actually read the Bible you would know this.
>>
>>30763979
No logically thinking, imagine a perfect computer with infinite processing and storage. Its job is to log all possibilities. From nothing to everything -infinity to infinity you are possible infinitely
Look at the odds of existing right now in your current time. its next to impossible that you exist, but yet here you are. you exist and as such no matter how small the chance of you existing is you'll exist again and have always existed. The evidence is around you.
Internal processes imply constraints things act the way they do because?
>>
>>30764034
Granted there are visible things about our surroundings that are not capable of being explained by what we know, but none of those things give me any inclination towards Abrahamic faith. Just that we have a lot more things to learn.
>>
>>30763892
if i had power i wouldnt be wasting my time on this shithole i would be more having actual influence. There is knowing truth and there is acting truth, acting being the hardest. As with anything in nature reward comes through high effort, do you see christian putting much effort? they already figured it out, they have no course of action but to convert others
>>
>>30764065
i would be outside influecing the world around me*
is what i wanted to type
>>
>>30764073
The only reason you can't is because you think you can't. ;)
>>
>>30764083
thinking you can is but the first step and by itself useless. I think i can become rich but will I? not unless i put on the effort
>>
>>30761305
Speak for yourself kek
>>
>>30764104
Correct, I'm just pointing out that thinking you can't in the first place is a non-starter.
>>
>>30764057
oh word I wouldnt describe myself as religeous I just like to talk
>>
File: a55eysen5ysmry5m.gif (2.55 MB, 960x480)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB GIF
>>30764140
Best interaction I had all thread
>>
>>30763361
"free will" (in it's connoted "individualistic" accrued meaning and usage) is an Enlightenment era abstraction.

"God", whose name is Jealous, in his most defining/personalizing occurrences (vs. the later NT sanitized and foremost alluring identification to the mass "modern" mind as/with"Logos"/"Monad", the transcendental, and love/agape) in the foundational books of the Nicean anthology doesn't want, appraise, or apparently "give" a inviolable volition, or "free will", and some of his most "greatest moments" is him invasively commandeering (previously designated enemies of the tribalistic Jews) unchangeable obstacles and circumstances to contort the "characters" into doing something ("obedience") or to have a narcissistic brag of "for I am the lord!", while in other cases, he uses outright mind control such as in the case of "hardening the heart" of "the Pharaoh" so as to be "forced" to act on an outcome he manufactured by proxy.
>>
>>30764000
lmao!
>you can't prove it, so your faith is fake!

>w-well, I just don't want to waste my time on you!
COPE
>>
File: Untitled-1_page-0001.jpg (62 KB, 510x376)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>30763313
The Bible calls him as such.
1 Peter 5:8-9
"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world."
The serpent, beast, lucifer, satan, helel. All names encompass the Biblical opposition to Gods will, that humanity prosper and worship God.

>>30763679
Good point! I hadn't even thought of that one. The OG translation of Genesis states their were two mystical trees in the garden, the tree of knowledge and the tree of life which is described in Chapter 2 verse 9. To accept the tree of knowledge would be to reject the tree of life. The title "of good and evil" does not mean the tree of knowledge gave them an understanding of good. With the understanding of evil, comes the realization of what is good. Without it everything is good, and their is nothing else. Humanity chose the path of sin out of naïve curiosity, the Bible states we separated ourselves from God by rejecting his path of salvation, and putting our trust in him.

Perhaps it was the tree of knowledge of both good and evil that corrupted Lucifer into rebelling against God. (however that is speculation outside of the word). The idea of spiritual autonomy is fascinating to ponder though. Are we abject to fate? Or can we derive our own path? My personal belief is that we can change and alter our fate's through our actions.(however to many it is simply a matter of perspective)
>>
>>30764257
>your adversary
Mankinds adversary, no God's adversary.
>>
>>30764287
Right, but think for a moment. God's will is to protect his creation, and to lead them to prosper. If Satan is in contradiction of this will, he opposes God's plan.

The dictionary describes the word adversary as:
1. An opponent; an enemy.

Satan opposes God, therefore he can be considered an adversary, enemy, opponent, foe, ext. to God
>>
>>30764175
arent jews just lovely, kek
>>
>>30764358
Okay, so he is an adversary to God's will, but not God Himself. Those imply two different things entirely. An adversary implies at equal value/strength/etc, in a competitive manner. Satan is not on equal footing with God. Satan is a fallen angel, God created angels.
>>
>>30761225
Is electricity evil if it kills someone that was working on power lines? Or perhaps their lack of safety precautions was the cause. In this case, was their ignorance evil? Satan provides the opportunity for good or evil. He is indifferent as these concepts are unknown to him. Humans make that choice, entirely through free will. Satan provides the opportunity for salvation/doom, it is ultimately your choice alone.
>>
>>30764358
he is adversary of the Jews not of 'God', you have to understand God means the jewish collective, not this big man with a beard in the clouds watching you all day. Then it will all start to make sense. You see? jews know there is no big god as christian and muslims see it, they elevated themselves to god status and this is who yhwh is
>>
>>30761273
You're aretard, you know that?

Wgo is "The Father of Lies"? How do you know that the entity saying this is "The Father of Lies"? You lazy cunt.
>>
>>30764387
this guy gets it
>>
>>30761225
Most people's right and wrong is based in feeling, sometimes principles converted into feeling. There being no right and wrong is not how any human has ever operated. There being no objective right or wrong is mainly an intellectual fancy because there are still feelings like guilt and love which determine actual morality. You would have to have no emotions to have no morality, and in that position, you would have no motivation. Even psychopaths have reasons they do things.

tldr: right and wrong are feelings it is impossible to operate without those feelings
>>
>>30764387
>as these concepts are unknown to him
But that's not true at all. He is a fallen angel, and that "fallen" aspect means that he in fact does understand the concept of both good and evil.
>>
>>30764421
that is it, if you started from the baseline that all human have the same feelings which is obviously not the case. How would we even have a legal system based on what you say?
>i felt like killing this dude, judge, who are you to say its wrong?
>>
>>30761877
>Power
Comes from God
>Money
Literally a construct of the human imagination, like Monopoly
>Fame
Gets really old when you end up doing nothing but signing autographs and repeating tired old memes for normies.
>>
>>30764438
>fallen angel
is that what your precious book told you? nothing fallen about the most advanced being on the universe. He understands good and evil, he doesnt decide what is good and what is evil, this is nature job. Good is going with nature, evil is going against nature. Nature isnt some creator god or being it simply that which exists and always existed.
If you go against nature you wont get punished by some god, or sent to some hell for breaking some 'commandments'. You will simply die and perish and be left behind. Nobody is rejoicing in your suffering, nor is nature happy with you when you progress. Life goes on. In this sense there is no universal morality as established by some being
>>
>>30764528
>most advanced being on the universe
lmao, you have no idea what you're even talking about.
>>
>>30764442
>law = right and wrong
The guy felt like killing. He did good in his mind. Laws are based on the prudences of the times and other complexities. But, laws vary from country to country, and of course there is a general law across the world (ex. theft is wrong), but that's not right or wrong in an objective sense. There is probably no externally defined right way to be or live.
>>
>>30764528
>the most advanced being on the universe
Only because God made him that way. All Satan had to do was stay in his lane.
>>
>>30764503
yeah keep telling yourself these things are meaningless while having zero influence in worldly matters. Jews on the other hand know whats up thats why they went from nothing to ruling the world
>>
>>30764545
Satan rules the world, Jews are just puppets.
>>
>>30764545
God already knew this type of shit would happen and warned people about it thousands of years in advance.
>>
>>30764535
and you do? let me guess you read it in your bible? how about coming up with your own thoughts
>>30764542
yes its very arbitrary.. everyone can find a way to justify their actions as being good or at least not evil
>>30764543
yes everything is because God decided such, even what im typing now. Imagine living with this mindset.
Also Satan predates the bible and the bible God is the jewish collective. Satan is like Hitler to jews they really destroyed his image, made sure everyone hated him, did a fine job with it even non christians think of evil when thinking of satan, yet they feel nothing when thinking of God.. could it be because one is real and the other isnt? hmm
>>
>>30764552
That's the fake jews you are talking about. The ones that created modern day Israel are NOT Jews. They are the synagogue of satan.

Revelation 2:9

“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”
>>
>>30764597
Bro, even Jesus admitted to being a Jew in scripture. The thing is though, that after Jesus established the new covenant, there became a divisive line between Jews (those that hold tight to the old covenant and deny the new one) and Christians (those that adhere to the new covenant).
>>
>>30764616
Jesus is a REAL Jew, the FAKE jews knew what that meant for them so they had him killed so they could continue to lie to the people.
>>
>>30764597
there are no 'fake jews' imagine believing this bullshit. These 'fake jews' have big noses, the jews of the bible had big noses too, cope all you want.
>>30764552
Satan used to rule the world, it was called the Golden Age. All those huge monuments you see around the world? the pyramids, massive stone structures etc etc yeah that was his era
>>
>>30764628
No, any jew post-new covenant is against God. The Pharisees were legitimate jews too.
>>
>>30764631
>I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not
Read it as many times as you need to for it to finally sink in to your brainwashed mind.
>>
Been lurkin,
So my question is this. I have a father in law that is Jewish, has converted to Christianity. He accepts Jesus as his christ and holy savior and only talks about what ever the bible says goes.
Now I've observed this mans actions for quite some time, all I see is - greed, hypocrisy, hate, and ego. I'm just curious what this all means
>>
>>30764628
this is how christards cope with worshipping a literal rabbi lmao
>>
>>30764643
>I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan
Read it again.
>>
>>30764631
He still does, so long as this world is in a fallen state that means he is still ruling. But that will come to an end, as it has been prophesied.

>>30764638
Actions speak louder than words.
>These people honor me with their lips but their hearts are far away from me"
-Jesus Christ.
>>
>>30764596
Durr how about coming up with your own thoughts
Oh you mean like being brainwashed by something else? The Bible is the very thing that _helps_ you think on your own, apostate.
>>
>>30764643
Rabbi means teacher.
>>
File: Nazarene.jpg (85 KB, 1080x743)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>
>>30764637
he's talking about YOU retard, ie GENTILES. He was saying gentiles will never be jews, even if you adopt all their teachings
>>
>>30764660
The mental gymnastics on display are Gold Medal caliber
>>
>>30764687
No. He is talking about the real Amalekites, that claim they are Jews, but do lie.
>>
>>30764695
Amalekites = White people, gentiles!
>>
>>30764699
You've got your terms mixed up there, kike.
>>
>>30764670
and Satan means adversary, why would Satan be jew adversary? either Satan is not bad, or jews are not bad so which one is it?
>>
>>30764706
yeah conveniently ignore the rest of the book, i think its pretty clear to any non retarded christian that god isnt against jews, nor is there such thing as fake jews. Only in recent times have christian come up with such nonsense, you would've been killed as heretic in the early days
>>
>>30764710
Satan in the New Testament pertains to a specific individual. Luke 10:18
>>
>>30764710
In todays world, i.e New Covenant being established, a Jew is an anti Christ, i.e one who denies Jesus as Christ. Prior to the establishment of the New Covenant (which made the Old Covenant obsolete) a Jew was in God's favor.
>>
>>30764739
so what definition of Jew did Jesus use in the synagogue of satan verse? the good jew or the bad jew
>>
>>30764749
The synagogue of satan verse implies the establishment of the New Covenant already.
>>
>>30764725
They are the synagogue of Satan. They literally invert everything.
>>
>>30764739
>>30764749
so let me get this straight, he called them synagogue of satan and not real jews because they didnt believe in him? even though they were real jews, they had all jewish traditions. In any case HE would be the fake jew? cause he came and changed the definition of what a jew is? even though its always been racial
>>
>>30764699
Oops I meant that the slekik want to eliminate Amalek because they want to destroy God's people.
>>
>>30764755
ok so this synagogue of satan are 'fake jews' cause they never accepted christ. So if i come now and say only the Swedes are real whites, everyone else is a fake white, would you take me seriously?
>>
>>30764774
Hook nosed race mixed "jews" are anything but.
>>
>>30764774
The synagogue of Satan in that exact scripture pertains to a group of Jews that were actively working against the church of Smyrna and Philadelphia.
>>
>>30764799
the jews with the most racial features are extremely religious to this day
>>
>>30764653
yes actions speak louder than words but do his actions make him worthy of gods kingdom?
>>
>>30764796
You can't choose the color of your skin or your nationality, but you do get to choose what you believe or don't believe in.

>>30764814
According to biblical scripture, no.
>>
>>30764811
Yeah, their religion is the Talmud, which is basically a book of black magic aimed at deception and destruction of anyone but them.
>>
>>30764799
>>30764811
the international 'cabal' of money changers still answers to the jewish priesthood, these are the 'fake jews' you speak of?
>>
>>30764817
if you're born a racial jew, in a jewish town full of jews, no, you dont
>>
>>30764822
Yeah, the only reason they call themselves jews is to trick everyone into thinking they are the "chosen people" while they fleece the real Jews of everything they are worth.
>>
>>30764828
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_converts_to_Christianity_from_Judaism
>>
>>30764840
but the real jews seem to be doing fine?
>>30764843
>convert or else
>>
>>30761400
>look up operation enoch
>literally nothing
You got something to back this up, laddy? Seems bullshit to me. Not even schizo sites popped up about it.
>>
>>30764851
>>convert or else
That's not what I'm implying at all. I'm proving that even a Jew born in a town full of jews still can change their beliefs.
>>
>>30764817
but he feels as though just because he accepts christ, he can enter his kingdom.
>>
>>30764653
Hearts don't commit actions. Bad example.
>>
>>30764851
>but the real jews seem to be doing fine?
You are retarded.
>>
very complex subjects itt that will never be settled. We do have a choice today, about what to believe in. Remember people didnt have that luxury in other times, that includes you christians
>>
>>30761482
Nice cryptic smugness, bitchtits. I bet you believe the Holy Spirit has imprinted some magical knowledge upon your ass that you have that any other religion (or lack thereof) is missing. You're wrong. Your religion is shit. And yo momma's vag is so beastly that you almost died of rugburn on the way out.
>>
>>30764631
If Satan ruled the world, why were things better than they are now? Or is the term "golden age" misplaced?
>>
>>30764865
Your post is a perfect example of pilpul. Textbook. 30 silver shekels have been deposited into your bank account.
>>
>>30764855
>just because he accepts christ,
Your actions must reflect your acceptance. You don't just say you accept and that's it. As Jesus said
>by their fruits you will know them
Fruits being a metaphor for works, and works reflecting decisions, actions and choices made in life.

>>30764860
There are many accounts throughout the NT that reflect the notion of your actions reflecting your faith, and the most notable (but not only) scripture that reflects this is
>faith without works is dead

and

>by their fruits you will know them
as mentioned in the response above this one.
>>
>>30764862
show me these 'real jews' and how bad they're doing these days
>>30764854
their conversion was strategic, cant believe how clueless you people still are. Jews will put on any banner, raise any flag and say whatever has to be said to further their own goals
>>
File: new life.jpg (160 KB, 518x782)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>30761830
This. Dude gave us freedom and knowledge. He's essentially the Christian Prometheus.
>>
>>30764886
>their conversion was strategic
Cope harder. You aren't them and thus cannot speak for any of them. You are just pulling shit out of your ass at this point.
>>
>>30764398
You're a snake. A really obnoxious one.
>>
>>30764876
because satan ruled the world and now he doesnt
>>30764879
whatever you say, "real Jew", kek
>>
the absolute state lmao, on one hand they talk about fake jews because they didnt accept christ, so you christian would be the real jews calling everyone disagreeing with you.. a jew
cant make this shit up
>>
>>30764896
>and now he doesnt
According to biblical scripture, you're wrong.
>>
>>30764879
No, you're just dumb.
>>
File: Beans.jpg (103 KB, 640x480)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>30764896
>>
>>30764900
The very nature of deception is misdirection.
>>
>>30764888
>888

Checked.

That being said, Lucifer doesn't even feature in the Bible. What gives?
>>
>>30764895
the Snake is a religious symbol and it predates your crucifix for millenia, so quite fitting
>>
File: universalscale.jpg (695 KB, 800x7200)
695 KB
695 KB JPG
>>30761991
The best Christianity has going for it is community building, aesthetics, and bits of wisdom on the human condition. It's no more or less true than any other mythology. If there is some grand Creator, they are one such a higher scale in terms of the universe that you jacking it to anime pussy isn't gonna register on his list of things to give a fuck about.
>>
>>30764881
Jesus is talking about those who verbally support him but don't embody the example he set for us.
>>
>>30764901
>According to biblical scripture
kek
>>30764905
is that your dinner?
>>
>>30764913
Isaiah 14:12
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
>>
>>30764913
Yes he does, his fall from grace is used as a metaphor to explain the downfall of the king of babylon at the time.
>>
File: I fuck for satan.jpg (57 KB, 400x533)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>30762227
Satanists have their uggos and their hotties, just like every other religion.
>>
>>30764920
You say this because you don't know any better.

>>30764922
For what, the fruits metaphor? That's not true, because He makes the clear distinction between a good fruit and a bad fruit.
>>
>>30764915
I'm not a "Christian" snobby little prick.

>>30764920
You think too small.

Masturbation = smol pp energy. God no like smol pp energy. It's more like that.

Big PP energy = gud. Smol pp energy = not gud.
>>
>>30764888
he literally is prometheus, thats just one of his names there are many. Satan the being is not a christian concept, not even the name is
>>
>>30764935
Being satans bitch puppet was more general than towards that specific individual in that picture.
>>
>>30764937
why so aggressive then, are you a jew perhaps ?
>>
>>30764924
Lucifer is a Roman god. Show me the original Hebrew.

>>30764927
The original Hebrew doesn't use the name Lucifer. Romans inserted that.

>>30764936
I mean the lips vs hearts sentence. "I am saved by grace" *doesnt emulate him philosophically at all* That is what he most likely meant.
>>
>>30764948
Nope.

Not Jewish, not Christian...hmmm....whats left.
>>
>>30764966
only mythologists, historians and linguists have any clue whatsoever about all this fuckery, everyone else is just bullshitting
>>
>>30764972
a dirty muslim? why are you defending jews? oh, right..
>>
>>30764966
>The original Hebrew doesn't use the name Lucifer. Romans inserted that.
I understand that but it's still a metaphor directed towards the fall of lucifer.

>I mean the lips vs hearts sentence
It still fits the scenario.
>>
damn this thread got big, christians absolutely seethe when someone even entertains the idea of satan not being this evil god you were told about. I'll make a satan thread one of this days. Cope jew worshippers
>>
>>30765016
And satanist absolutely seethe at the mere sight of the word Christianity.
>>
>>30765035
not really, we are so used to it.. its not like we havent heard about it since like age 5? how much have you heard about satanism in a good light? yeah..
>>
>>30765043
This thread says differently.

>how much have you heard about satanism in a good light
literally all throughout my life.
>>
>>30765046
riiight, all your life you've been told how good satan and awesome satan is, are you on drugs?
>>
>>30765079
Yes, by one specific individual that I've known throughout my whole life. After a certain point I didn't really talk to that individual, but another one took their place. Completely sober my friend.
>>
>>30765110
your is an isolated case and certainly not what 99% of the west experienced. Yeah its normal to meet the odd satanists but they're mostly teenage larpers and still fall for the christian view of satan as evil, they just like to be contrarian for contrarian sake
>>
>>30765110
i bet you think god is putting them there to test you, including myself in this thread. That would be so christian of you
>>
>>30765151
Get over yourself.
>>
>>30765162
dude, i get you're like a 1 in a million christian that really understands your shit, but you do know 99% of them will never get it? so whats the point really, your religion has layers upon layers of mental fuckery that priest and monks spent their entire lives debating, it also as you said calls for a way of life, sounds like real christianity is very elitist to me. Oh wait but they will be saved nonetheless! Because their heart was with Christ. So why are you putting so much effort, do you think god will give you a little reward?
>>
>>30764936
>You say this because you don't know any better.
What do you even mean by this? You legit believe some dude in the sky is watching you spank the monkey and planning on your eternal punishment for it?
>He makes the clear distinction between a good fruit and a bad fruit
And? How is Adam and Eve supposed to know ignoring God's command was wrong? It's not like they had that kind of knowledge yet. And who boots out their kids for eating their fruit? You gonna choose this cunt as your moral arbiter?
>>
id like to see bible scripture explain why and who allows murders, rapes , and everything going on in the world now, if god is meant to protect his creations, why is he not protecting us now? or is it meant for the afterlife? I see worshipers of god spreading the word, but for what reason when their hasn't been a change in 2000 years? is it the worshipers benefit in any way? are we meant to go through trials in the eyes of god in this world?
>>
>>30765329
we literally just went through all this read the thread, they just say its satan fault which is blaming their god by proxy since he controls everything, but instead they blame it on man because he can choose even though he is born into a world that is extremely confusing
>>
reality is nature is very aristrocratic and most are NOT meant to make it, neither materially nor spiritually, so yes its a test of sorts and no we're not gonna make it because those who run the show have made damn well sure of that
>>
>>30761225
Idk but he was sexy af

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.