[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1621725849532.jpg (351 KB, 616x445)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
And I never will. Doesn't that drive you nuts? The seminal event of my lifetime will remain a mystery. I will die not knowing why it happened, who did it, and who helped cover it.
>>
>>30761185
The oligarchs wanted a war and a pretext for the stripping of countless rights and the establishment of a domestic mass surveillance system. Several parties had their fingers in the pie. The US, Saudi, Israel and who knows who else. It was planned long in advance. Look into E-Team and the Dancing Israelies.
>>
Just follow the money.
>>
>>30761185
The info is out there my mans
>>
>>30761198
You're misunderstanding me. I know nearly all the theories and the conspirators so-called. I get all that. My point is I will never know for sure what happened. It will always be a guessing game. And that drives me crazy.
>>
>>30761209
>My point is I will never know for sure what happened.
What would it take for you to be convinced 'for sure'? I'm not trying to be antagonizing, I'd just like you to think about the answer.
>>
>>30761247
I don't think it's possible now. You see, two decades of conjecture and just straight up bullshit have muddied the waters so greatly that it is nigh impossible to separate fact from fiction. The parties responsible for 9/11 have done an absolutely superb job making it so.
>>
>>30761277
I'd agree, there cannot be a 'for sure' unless you were with the right people at the right time. Second hand knowledge is always fallible.
>>
clinton fucked up the post coldwar lead we had where we were the only superpower
inflation was running away and america was quickly becoming irrelevant
cia pulled out one of their assets from the soviet war on afghanistan in the late 80s and used him as pretext to start a war
there you go
>>
>>30761185
It was a ritual. That is what most get wrong. A ritual and a mass sacrifice. Symbolically and of course literally.
>>
File: zeitgeist.png (296 KB, 881x582)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>30761185
https://youtu.be/ynamq69Jcj0

best documentary on the subject ever made.
>>
>>30761185
>happened, who did it, and who helped cover it.
The Bush Presidency.
>>
>>30761185
Just read Judy Wood and Christopher Bollyn
>>
>>30761316
>It was a ritual. That is what most get wrong. A ritual and a mass sacrifice. Symbolically and of course literally.
They are all rituals
>>
>>30761185
Ask about the gold (dont ask about the gold)
>>
File: A.jpg (286 KB, 707x1000)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>30761382
If it's on youtube I don't think it'll be very credible Anon...
>>
File: IMG_0025.jpg (683 KB, 1068x1080)
683 KB
683 KB JPG
>>30761247
mainstream media confirming it was a false flag attack and that we should forever remain skeptical of our government. which will never happen so i feel OP's pain
>>
>>30761185
It was planned long before many of us were born. By who, I don’t know. What I do know is:
>1968
>9-1-1 becomes the national emergency number
>Construction begins on the WTC
>2001: A Space Odyssey premiers in Washington D.C.
All 33 years before 2001.
>>
File: 1637443664760.png (553 KB, 640x550)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
>>30761185
Jews.

Jealous Jews, of the Israel variety, is what happened.
>>
>>30761185
Geez, give it up, that's become the retarded stepchild of conspiracy theories.
>>
>>30763885
Sounds like something a glowie would say.
>>
You know what I find so funny about this? Not a single person I know IRL thinks 9/11 wasn't a cover up. To the most normie ass retail workers, right wing dads, to friends moms, no one believes jihadist morons were actually the brains behind the operation. People are just happy they live an easy life in the west so they don't really care. The elites/ayys/whatever never talk to regular people, they have no idea how many of them know something was weird about it. They really believe the average person is a retard who eats up MSN psyop lies, and can't tie their own shoes let alone piece together some discrepancies in reporting when it actually matters.

The governments of the world are cocky morons who mistake comfort with actually believing their manufacturered lies, and one day they're going to fuck around too much thinking they're invincible and actually piss people off. The catholic church was nigh untouchable before the truth came out about the pedophilia, now their word doesn't amount to shit. Brainwashing isn't going to stop everybody. Entire kingdoms have been dismantled in a day by uneducated peasants with pitchforks.
>>
>>30764068
it seems like a cope to think jihadist were too stupid
>>
>>30761185
>The seminal event of my lifetime
Why are you defining your "lifetime" in relation or contrast to the psyops of a bunch of fucking pedos? Are you an actual retard?
>>
the answer lies around here: 18°51'00.0"N 28°05'00.0"E
>>
>>30764137
and here: 14°21'00.0"N 16°42'00.0"E
>>
>>30764151
maybe between these two points
>>
>>30764157
https://open.spotify.com/track/126AeAvp0TNupvaGIDozgN
someone please translate this
>>
Satanic Ritual Abuse. Victim: All of Us.
>>
>>30764189
5HVJ+C44 HI-FADA, Fada, Chad
>>
>>30764090
No it doesn't. They had an exercise where people were gonna fly into a building ON THE SAME DAY IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Thats why they didnt react appropriately. The whole thing was a mountain of "cohencidences". Laughable.
>>
>>30761209
yes unless you directly experience something you will never know what happened
but your memory isn't perfect and every time you recall something you change it slightly
so with enough time passed you wont even really know what happened for things you directly experienced
but you will still believe you do
>>
>>30761185
easy , the players are : "israel" , UAE and Saudi-arabia.

all 3 have an interest in keeping the war ongoing in the middle east.

"israel" : designer and logistics
(has"mossad" free access n america)

UAE : the money supplier of the project, it
is known that they pay every terror
organisation .

Saudi-A : provided the men to act it out .
>>
>>30764449
Explain Rockefeller.
>>
>>30761277
what are you talking about OP everyone knows that it was the same US government, they attacked themselves with the excuse of declaring war on the Middle East.
>>
>>30761185
>And I never will. Doesn't that drive you nuts?

No because even if I absolutely conclusively"knew" the information would be useless since I have no way of acting on it. No point caring about things you have no influence on.
>>
>>30761401
how is this a ritual? i know ppl who were in the room and on that set. i work in this industry at a high level (for crew anyway)
>>
>>30761185
I wasn't even alive idgaf lmao
>>
>>30761185
The truth was obvious on that day. Arabs who had been to flight school took over 4 planes out of Newark and tried to fly them into various things because bin Laden and al-Qaeda hate America. 3 planes hit their target, one was brought down by the passengers.
>>
>>30765859
>never living in the golden age that was the before times, and for some reason thinking this is something to laugh about
>>
>>30761185
It's not a mystery. Everyone knows Jews did it
>>
>>30761185
9/11 never happened. The twin towers never existed and television inserted false memories into people's heads.
>>
>>30765859
you should, it was a better world, way better
>>
>>30763940
Seriously. It’s fucking comical at this point
>>
It's the classic CIA Mossad collaborative effort. Bush has CIA ins, and the Israelis want Americans in the Middle East so they can destabilize nations opposed to them.
>>
>>30766587
pretty much this, Bush Sr ran the CIA from 1976 to 1977. its not that complicated that some ppl are born into weakth and power and will do anything to get more. For us normies we simply dont have the mental capacity to understand that another person could kill so many other sentient human lives to get a few more zeroes in their bank accounts, hence conspiracy theories. they didtnt even hide it well because they didnt have to. my only question is what weapon did they actually use to turn the towers into dust. id guess some electromagnetic weapon which is why the towers were constructed of steel
>>
>>30761209
>uh I'm going to fence soot, I'm going to FENCE SOOT!!
>>
>>30766635
I don't think it had to be anything so complicated, you train a few dozen Arabs to fly passenger planes, then you rig the towers with explosives. I do not believe those implosions were at all natural, especially given WTC 7 doing the same thing, officially from fires spread the Twin Towers, which had an entire building between them and 7.
>>
>>30766691
except explosives that small dont turn steel to dust. if the building fell it could have broke the "bathtub" that manhattan sits in
>>
File: fog signal.jpg (22 KB, 474x296)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>30766798
They don't have to be small, they only need to fit in a crate. Glowies certainly could've hauled in a significant amount of plastic explosives. If it's not that, I'd look into the process of imposion. I don't remember the exact term, but there are crews of men who destroy old buildings by rigging them to explode inwards and collapse in on themselves. I saw a crew do it once as a small lad, it looked a lot like what the buildings did on 9/11. Even if I'm being presumptuous by saying fat crates of plastic explosives, the technology exists for an explosion to collapse a building inwards, and it certainly wouldn't be out of reach for glowies.
I bet the way it went down was glowies acquire the hardware and the Israelis do the dirty work
>>
>>30765849
480?
>>
>>30766984
>>
>>30761185
911 was a ritual to make the NOrth and the South tower ONE.

Fuck that!
>>
>>30761185
I'm coping with it by seeking to someday leave the US and never raising a family here, personally. Even if I can't outrun the five eyes I can at least leave one of their countries and deprive them of future human resources.
>>
Every even in this 'world' is a ritual using certain word, number and symbol combinations. 911 was no different.

People going on about Juuuus are full of shit. IF you want to demonize a certain population what do you do? YOU TAKE ON THEIR IDENTITY AND DO HORRIBLE THINGS...GET IT?
>>
File: 1629420690457.jpg (273 KB, 1920x1080)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>30766994
I also know people in that room who saw it happen, I potentially know you. The only way I could see it being a ritual was if she was in on it.
>>
>>30766863
not the towers, they had a ridiculously heavy steel exoskeleton, built to withstand such an event. Buildings that iimplode in on themselves are typically reinforced concrete and they spend weeks cutting the rebar inside and drilling holes to place the charges. Steel doesnt turn to dust the same way
>>
>>30767105
she wasnt, we probably have mutual friends tho, im ancillary to that depart but im still a part of it if you know what i mean
>>
>>30766996
right in full view of the monolith shaped millennium hotel. not sure i buy it but ive heard the theory, could be apophenia
>>
>>30767092
Oh, I hear you loud and clear. Zionism is and always has been pure evil.
>>
>>30767310
>>30767374
Everything is spoon fed to you for your consumption to get you thinking a certain way, conspiracies or mainstream

Fact remains it wasn't Juuus behind 911. It was FAKE JUUUS who are 'thingies' who want to demonize JUUUUS...duh!!!

IT's obviously all rituals duh! duh! duh!...

Even Bill Cooper guy was presented to you to get you thinking a certain way. Most people's minds are completely controlled anyways but you can't take things at face value. THe JUUWISH conspiracy is just pure and utter bullshit to get you hating juuuuus. People like Net-an-yahoo are not real Juuus...they are 'thingies' posing as Juuuuus. They can pose as blacks, whites or whatever...

I ain't doing some Eastern script and fuck uniting the North and South Tower!
>>
>>30767395
>Everything is spoon fed to you for your consumption to get you thinking a certain way, conspiracies or mainstream
cant disagree
>>
>>30767105
>>30767288
yeah but did he know it was loaded?
>>
>>30765859
>I wasn't even alive idgaf lmao
and a whole generation grew up never questioning perpetual war and unlimited complete surveillance.
>>
>>30767402
SPoon-fed = the lie history, the lie media, the lie financial system, the lie narrative, lies about victimization of blacks, women, indigenous, gays, tr*nnies etc., staged event lies, political system lies, country differences lies, blah blah blah

This world is NOTHING but lies
>>
File: 1641629999362.gif (899 KB, 220x166)
899 KB
899 KB GIF
>>30761185
glad to see you never forgot, anon. a true patriot
>>
>>30764068
same with JFK assassination
the problem with conspiracy schizos is that they think that if they can somehow figure it out then they "win", but knowledge accomplishes nothing without accompanying action
even though I don't think pizzagate was a legitimate conspiracy, I have some respect for the psycho who went in there with a rifle to save the kids or whatever, because at least he did something
governments are too entrenched and by the time their coverups are figured out and public knowledge, the leadership has changed enough where people can kid themselves it's different now
>>
>>30765859
I genuinely pity you. I was young when it happened. Things were better before it happened.
>>
File: 141235.png (463 KB, 680x623)
463 KB
463 KB PNG
>>30767481
the 90s were peak human existence. imagine only existing post-9/11. the world seriously got a giant shit taken on it by a galactic dog that just ate the thanksgiving dinner
>>
>>30767496
I'd say the 1980s
>>
>>30767404
i seriously doubt he woke up and planned to shoot anyone. Set deaths are the end of most movies, kills the whole vibe and the movie usually fails. as a producer and actor handling firearms, he appears negligent. id guess the charges are going to get political and NM may not want to piss off hollywood due to loss of busniess in the state, well see. North Carolina hasnt fared well since brandon lee. ive talked to people who were on set and said there was fooling around with live ammo on set, shooting cans n shit, theres a reason dave halls has been out of the public eye
>>
>>30767496
the 90s were also the beginning of the end, that was the start of losing jobs to overseas. thats the only reason there was prosperity here, shit got cheap and then a split second later we lost all the jobs, 80s def had better music, every genre possible was popular all at once, hair metal was early tranny in hindsight tho
>>
File: reddit.jpg (25 KB, 400x389)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>30767529
the only thing that truly sucked in the 90s was mainstream music. but we had shit like big brother magazine and a semi-unmedicated society that had life and joy in their eyes.

Modern youth don't have the frame of reference to know how absolutely boring and cringe they are. Imagine spending more than 3 seconds thinking about your gender or thinking literally anything that is thought of in the 20's
>>
>>30761200
jews?
>>
The 1990s was just debt-induced boom...the federal reserve pumping money into the economy. It was the beginning of the end because technology ushered in the downfall of the West. Technology is the very reason we are in this mess!
>>
File: ayyyy.jpg (39 KB, 480x352)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
1990s- based anal probe aliens with the classic saucer shape

2020s- tictacs only observable the ocean that put nothing inside you
>>
File: 1594062177845.jpg (11 KB, 243x255)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>30767561
wait until you find out why we haven't found any evidence of technology from previous generations of humanity over 200 years old.
>>
>>30761185

On Tuesday 11 September 2001 suicide attackers seize US passenger jets come crash inside two New York skyscrapers wey kill thousands of pipo.

Dis 2001 attacks don become one di worst attacks for America.

One small team of hijackers bin seize control of four planes wey bin dey fly ova eastern US at di same time.

Dem come carry di plane use am as missiles to crash big-big buildings dem for New York and Washington.

Two planes bin crash di Twin Towers for di World Trade Center for New York.

E take less that 20 minutes between di crash for di North Tower and di crash for di South Tower.

Di buildings bin catch fire wey hook pipo for di upper floors, and chook di pipo di city for serious smoke.

In less than two hours di two towers don collapse pata-pata.

Afta di World Trade Center, di third plane bin crash and destroy di western side of di pentagon.

Di fourth bin crash for one field for Pennsylvania afta di passengers bin fight back di hijackers. Tori be say dem bin wan use dat plane crash enta di Capitol Building for Washington DC.

In all, na 2,977 pipo (wey no include di 19 hijackers) die for di incident and di most numbers come from New York.

Dem include:

All di 246 passengers and crew numbers wey bin dey di four planes die
For Twin Towers, 2,606 pipo die, for di place or later because of dia wound
For Pentagon, 125 pipo die
>>
>>30767581
THis 'world' is a fake stage and the numerous narratives are not believeable at any level. You think I'm waiting on the edge of my chair for more dumb narratives? I dont' give a shit what happens anymore. I ONLY care about my own narrative of housing and things I'm interested in...
>>
>>30767593
based abo translator coming in clutch
>>
>>30767581
Why not
>>
>>30767610
sockpuppet^^^
>>
File: cant-hear.gif (3.93 MB, 400x200)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB GIF
>>30761209
>>
>>30767627
Take your meds.
>>
>>30767655
Come up with an original comment you bot!
>>
>>30761185
It was a joint effort of the US and Israel performed by a controlled demolition. It ushered in the war on terror that eventually lead us back to Iraq, and the overall destabilization of the middle east. Which led to more refugees flooding the west. Iraq was one of the 7 countries that we were to go to war with after 9/11. 7 countries in 5 years.
Here is General Wesley Clark explaining everything.
https://youtu.be/FNt7s_Wed_4
Also research "Dancing Israelis" for information on direct proof that Mossad played a huge part in the destruction on September 11, 2001.
>>
File: notanuke.jpg (37 KB, 780x470)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>30767610
Imagine what it takes to wipe out an entire planet of tech. We get to this level of tech and slightly more and it happens. Think of everything that exists and what type of shit needs to go down to wipe it from the fossil record.
>inb4 dinosaurs
the buried bones meme is true. I'll leave it at that.
>>
>>30767674
Who cares?
>>
>>30767674
It happens every 12 thousands years or so, when the sun has a micronova. The last time it happened, the earth was in an ice age. The great flood was caused by all of the ice instantly melting from the massive release of energy from tbe sun. Meteorites we're bombarding the surface of the planet which was now a huge ocean. The wind and water is moving at a 1,000+ mph at the equator, because the earth stopped spinning. That time is again coming soon. I believe they are trying to figure out how humanity (more than likely the elite) can overcome the next micronova.
>>
>>30764068
>Entire kingdoms have been dismantled in a day by uneducated peasants with pitchforks

That doesn't mean they are right. It could just be mob mentality. "So many people think X, therefore X must be right"
>>
Anybody who bought into the official story of 911 is a scripted and controlled bot. The official narrative is not believeable in the least hahahaha
>>
File: 911.ht20.jpg (68 KB, 640x384)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>30767664
About those dancing israelis.
>Five Dancing Israelis 9-11 Mossad Agents Admit Mission: "Our Purpose Was To Document The Event"
>Three of the five "dancing Israelis" appeared on an Israeli television show to explain that they were sent to document the event.
https://bollyn.com/five-dancing-israelis/
It wasn't a very newsworthy event so you probably heard something like "their story was more boring than suspected" while (((they))) let the dancing jews brag on Israel tv about it.
>>
File: dick.jpg (59 KB, 369x512)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>30767726
trust the science and take the meds
>>
>>30761185
bro theres literally a 9 11 at the end of the street in japan i just go out there to grab a sandwich and stuff.
>>
>>30767735
The dancing Isaelis was intentional to make you hate JUUUS...it's all presented to get you thinking a certain way (roll eyes)
>>
>>30767741
Yes, you should schizo!
>>
>>30767724
99% of the people who believe the official version are using that same logic. And I've read the "debunking" sites, they're horrendously cringey and fail to actually debunk anything.
>>
>>30767735
>>30767746
Mossad is one of the most sophisticated intelligence agencies in the world. Why would their assets be taking photos and dancing in the streets?

And yes, I know they *did*. But why?
>>
>>30767758
911 was made an obvious scam to separate people into mainstream versus conspiracy. Ultimately it was a ritual designed to make the 2 into 1
>>
File: 5s8z5l~2.jpg (96 KB, 500x547)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>30761198
Never say never when there's FOIA docs everywhere. >>30767746
NOT a success. I'm only anti-sabbataean "jew." Like Christians and muslims, not all jews believe the same thing.
LEARN THE DIFFERENCE
>>
>>30767772
Who is running the MOssad? You assume it's TRUE JUUUS?

You know how easy it is to pose as Juuus and behave horribly so that people hate real Juuus?
>>
>>30767783
All scripting is arbitrary and meaningless. In this holographic world any 'EVIDENCE' can be presented
>>
File: 55lgf7~2.jpg (81 KB, 500x462)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>30767772
>And yes, I know they *did*. But why?
The same reason other sabbataean jews brag endlessly about their psychotic beliefs, they're insane cultists with and equally deranged belief system and agenda.
>>
>>30767798
Everything is spoon fed to you, designed to get you thinking a certain way

All scripting is arbitrary and designed to get you thinking a certain way

REally, all discussions about this stage 'world' are MOOT!
>>
File: Sanhedrin55b~2.jpg (109 KB, 541x499)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>30767792
Here's the entire talmud, the warm-up to the zohar.
http://www.ourladyisgod.com/i-jewish-talmud-exposed-2.php#Babylonian-Talmud-029
Pic is a scan of it. Pure EVIL.
>>
>>30767804
I've seen the Bible rescript. I've seen all sorts of things rescript. I don't believe anything about this lie world anymore. I have lost interest in all narratives

I just want to exit
>>
>>30765859
based zoomer no selling this shit
>>
File: 707865_900.jpg (159 KB, 762x900)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>30767803
Not my words or beliefs.
>Rabbi Admits That White Genocide Is The Goal
https://worldtruthvideos.website/watch/rabbi-admits-that-white-genocide-is-the-goal_LSvM1GnE1cqVEXB.html
Shooting the messenger won't stop the truth. Or FOIA docs. They are planning non-jews deaths and they're ok with that because 'muh jewish prophecies.' So what if jews are the cause of so much war, pain, suffering that's THE CAUSE of all this death? Who cares what's being openly admitted? Pft, details.

Also, humanity fully understanding the truth about this will stop it.
>>
No Planes
>>
>>30767473
good post, fed, you are close to fitting in
>>
>>30761185
Replace oligarchs with materialists and it's pretty much what >>30761198 said.
>>
>>30767674
>>30767722
More fake narratives. You guys are lost
>>
>>30761277
The amount of perfection in covering up details should tell you something important. What group could ever pull this off, and go unnoticed? Only one player in the World could have.
>>
>>30761200
cool it with the antisemitism
>>
>>30768032
most capitalists aren't jewish, tho
>>
>>30767953
Most of the details don't need covering up if Al Qaeda did it, and the details that weren't covered up point to Al Qaeda.
>>
>>30764068
Google and co know you and your family’s habits and I interests more than anyone else, you vastly underestimate how much information they collect on each of us
>>
>>30764090
>B-b-b-but our great nation c-c-could never lose to those sandniggers!! It m-m-must have been an inside job!!!

Yeah, it’s the biggest cope over. People can’t seem to get over the fact that this POS country got duped by some equally dumb retards.
>>
>>30764449
Wow, your jumbled and typo-ridden writing about mostly nonsense seems really trustworthy and believable. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>30761209
what that anon just pointed out to you is what happened, we know that for sure
there was literally nanothermite in the rubble
>Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe
>Based on these observations, we conclude that the red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.
it's not a guessing game at all, so quit your willful ignorance
>>
I knew the day of 911 it was a controlled demolition 'cause that's exactly what it looked like. I knew the Bush administration was behind it 'cause even Bush Jr's expression at the school was totally bad acting
>>
>>30766519
You can help bring it back by first getting off 4chan
>>
They want people denying their senses and trusting their 'experts'. Fact remains it was obviously a controlled demolition and Bush Jr's acting job in the school gave it away~
>>
>>30761198
Basically this. False flag, in order to justify imperialist invasion of the middle east. Hussein Saddam wanted to sell his oil in dollars. He had to go. Reminder that Hussein Saddam was an ally to the US until the 1980s, until relationships with him and america went sour.
Regarding Afghanistan, the strategic goals can be many. First, Afghanistan is an access to the Caspian sea, which is one of the biggest oil reserve in the world. Then, Afghanistan is crossed by pipelines. Finally, poppy seed was banned by the Talebans, and started again when america conquered afghanistan in 2001. The money obtained was to finance the deep State, and black projects.
>>
>>30761316
In my opinion, material necessity is dominant over religion, even if this religion is satanic.
So, the necessity to invade Irak, overthrow Hussein Saddam, take his oil, and overtake Afghanistan for strategic reason, are what determined the 9/11.
Now, that spiritual, astrological, ritual notions enter into consideration, that's entirely possible.
But again, the main determinism was simply Capitalistic imperialism.
I mean, it's so simple i know many of you will deny this.
>>
>>30764090
Speaking only for myself, I don't think they were too stupid, but rather that they were in on it. Too many things went right for the attack to happen, and too many details are sketchy in the aftermath.

"One time is happenstance, two times is coincidence, and three times is enemy action" goes the old chestnut.

Bin Laden was a CIA asset and his organization was armed and trained by the U.S. government. The Taliban had tried to stamp out the poppy fields that supply the opiates industry. Coincidentally, Afghanistan was harboring Bin Laden and his organization (or so the intelligence agencies claimed).

Bin Laden was also a Saudi prince, who spread the Saudi Arabia's radical Wahabist sect of Islam, which Saudi Arabia uses to destabilize its neighbors.

After the invasion, we have U.S. troops protecting the poppy fields and we get the prescription "opioid epidemic" back in the States. Saddam, meanwhile tries to sell oil in euros, threatening the Saudi-U.S. alliance that FDR brokered at the end of WW2. So what happens? WMDs that are never substantiated or found, Saddam and his sons executed, and a military occupation of Iraq.

Later, Ghaddafi tries to set up his own bank backed with gold and an explicit agreement to only trade oil with a gold backed dinar. Ghaddafi and his family are brutally murdered by U.S. backed insurgents, Libya ceases to be a functioning state, and chattel slavery returns to North Africa.

Qui bolli? The globalists who rely on the U.S. hegemon to enact their will on the world. They have been involved in these foreign adventures, draining the U.S. of its blood, treasure, and opportunity, while simultaneously stomping on anyone capable of competing with them while they nuture a nascent authoritarian world order in waiting: China.

But just in case China fails to be that, they've been turning the West toward authoritarianism.
>>
>>30770045
The WEF and other non-governmental bodies like central banks and the like are the visible organs of the elites who have been behind this plan, and it never would have been possible were it not for the incorporation of the Federal Reserve in the U.S. making it possible for the U.S. government to impoverish its citizens and wage war on the world.

The ancilliory details of 9/11 may never be known, and that is frustrating, but the pattern of false flags like the Gulf of Tonkin incident is pretty clear im context.
>>
Sabatteans, Jesuits, and freemasons conspired to weave an intricate cataclysmic event to not only send the USA and her forces to destabilize the ME. It was orchestrated to bring down the duality in the towers of Solomon into the singularity and worship of Androgyny. The world is literally run by Jewish, pedophilic occultist and their lower level Saturn worshiping LARPers
>>
>>30769623
reading "my Pet Goat" upside down by the way...
>>
>>30770045

This sums up exactly what I've always believed in a very succinct way. It all lines up and everything you've mentioned can be verified. This is the answer.
>>
>>30764121
I mean it's the event that made my father inseminate my mother
>>
>>30768032
>the killer is obviously a deranged monster
>*random guy across room starts screaming at you to stop accusing him*
>>
>>30762593
there's some good stuff on there if you know where to look.
>>
>>30761185
It was all about religion.
>>
>>30761209 Bla bla bla

Here's the proof of Israeli Mossadi '"students'" being at the floor where the alleged hit happened:

www.gelitin.net/projects/b-thing
>>
>>30761185
Watch Loose Change and the 9/11 documentaries by James Corbett:
https://www.corbettreport.com/corbett-report-documentaries/

9/11 in 5 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_QFYn_G1lc
>>
File: 12d.jpg (32 KB, 567x561)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>30767868

So.... One rabbi's ramblings are indicative of the beliefs of an entire religion? By that logic Christians are no better than the scumbags at the Westboro Baptist Church.

I mean, i understand that you anti-semites are obviously dumb, but Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>30761185
After the Empire State building was bombed the standards for civil engineering in NY changed. Like support structure should be made resistant to all sorts of things.
So the beams melted and concrete was simply vaporized, but people found the identification of people in the plane, among the rubble, pristine new, unscathed. With issue date of after the event.

Nah, i just kidding, that's why the investigation is classified, there is nothing shady about it, You just have to read the CIA docs on their own website to see how they would never lie and conspire despiste the actual historical official confession of it.

It's not because they admit to always lying to the public that they indeed do it.
>>
The anima side of the american elites. Praising the 13, focused on their own crew, and hardon on give up power to next generations.
The oil industrials. Led by the rockefellers and the saudis.
They wanted an economical reset of most American business, to ease saudi integration (big money).
Trump is an heir of that belief. The cross.
The church. The christian god.

They stroke the twins. The hope for twin souls.

Don’t forgot it comes up after years of cursed elites via vine.

Now… well… it’s the strike back… and it’ll be dirty… because one of these souls was grown wild as fuck…
>>
>>30770672
>The world is literally run by Jewish, pedophilic occultist and their lower level Saturn worshiping LARPers
So basically exploiters. Would it be better is those exploiters were secular? You would have a secular imperialism, secular false flags, secular exploitation, secular mandatory injection etc...
>>
>>30771243
what kind of retort is that? This is the current situation and one day it may be run secular from the kingmakers and that will be shit too, does that make you feel better about me naming the jew?
>>
>>30771405
The jew doesn't appeared in a vaccum. The jews appeared from commodity and money. The merchant made the jew, the jew didn't make the merchant. Every time jew appeared in history, it was because it was merchants, becoming jews. The most edifying example being the Kazahr, who were turkish merchants, on a crossroad of the silk road: Turkey. They converted to judaism, and became Askenazis jews.
The problem is not the jews, but what created the jews. What created, and developed the jews. Commodity, which gave the merchant. Which gave the jews.
I don't give a shit about secular exploiters. Or national socialists exploiters.
Replace Rotschild with Goebels, or "Aryan" exploiters, is that any better? Is Henry Ford so much better than Warburg or Rotschild or Soros?
You also have goyim Satanic bloodlines, like the Astor, Onasis, Dupont, Sinclair, Bush, Clinton, etc...
>>
>>30761200
/Thread
/Life
>>
>>30761185
>Doesn't that drive you nuts?
perhaps the nut driving is a catch all effect of the show presented.
eternal doubt that can grow into anxiety that can be tapped for fear response on demand?
>>
>>30771549
no bc you ignore the esoteric connotations of all their actions that are solely justified within Judaism. Henry Ford is a superhero compared to any jew, should've used Rockefeller. I suppose if you believe there is no god and you're not in a war for eternal life then there is no reason to continue further. And through a lens devoid of any spiritual meaning, sure it starts with the love of money.
>>
>>30771549
there is that group in people that historitism say prophets kept coming back and saying something like:
"Hey guys, haven't we been through this before? For reals, how many of use does it take to convince you?"
>>
>>30767674
if gps goes down, nothing works, nothing. we bulit a house of cards on eroding sand
>>
>>30765859
The same will happen again in your lifetime, worse and more obvious, but you won't recognise it for what it truly is. Idiot.
>>
>>30771579
>no bc you ignore the esoteric connotations of all their actions that are solely justified within Judaism
Is it solely justified within judaism, really? Is it not justified by Capital accumulation, and exploitation?
Is it the merchants and money, which created the jew, or the jew, which created the merchant and money?
By the way, jews are not the only people obsessed with money and Capital accumulation. Chinese are absolutely not jewish. Yet they, in my opinion, are somehow worse than the jews. When will this obsession with the jews stop, when?
I mean, the asians, have proven, again and again, that you can have money obsessed people, without any judaism. Take Singapor as an example. There annual GDP per Capita is three time bigger than the annual GDP per Capita of Israel. That means, Singapor, which main activity is BANKING and FINANCE, makes three times more money per Capita as the Israelis.
I honestly think you people focus on the jews so much, because you are economically illiterate.
The rate of exploitation in china might be even greater than in america. Although reliable figures on this particular subject are difficult to find.
Maybe it's time for you to stop funding your reality on the protocolas of the elders of Zion, and start looking at the numbers.
>>
>>30772260
It is taking place around us.
>>
>>30768070
wat do
>>
>>30771579
>I suppose if you believe there is no god and you're not in a war for eternal life then there is no reason to continue further.
Yes i suppose it's possible that there is a war between good and evil. However, what is evil obsession? Exploitation. material wealth accumulation. in order to trap us here.
By this definition, what's the point of getting rid of the jews, but keeping exploitation, and material wealth accumulation?
That is what you need to understand. What good is a white christian exploitation? No good.
At one point, i really think you people are naive. You discovered that the jews, the merchant and money people are bad. Then you think you know it all. Not understanding that the roots of evil grow deeper than the jews.
Also, enough of this concept of good traditional money.
>>
>>30767473
> the psycho who went in there with a rifle to save the kids or whatever
But only managed to destroy a computer that stores CCTV camera footage. Quite a coincidence
>>
>>30768070
Lifelog by Darpa check it out, created by government, deemed an invasion of privacy, handed of to the "private sector" backchannel to the government. they didnt even really hide it.
>>
>>30769504
newfags are the worst
>>
>>30761185
>I still don't know what truly happened on 9/11
i watched my neighbor finger bang herself before school that morning. she beat her shit up. it was hot. she threw up on my shoes when I told her I watched and wanted some pussy.
>>
>>30769779
axis if evil as coined by bush were the only three countries not using the petro dollar, therefore they are evil. Cuba used to be one as well but obama managed to weasel our money system. basically what the US does is push our federal reserve system on poor countries by enticing them with loans they can never repay due to baked in interest. Said countries are fleeced and forever in our debt until they go bankrupt and corps go in and take over economy with BS us lifestyle products, if they reject this great offer then they are labelled evil and marked for invasion.
>>
>>30770045
most poppy comes from india, tyrkey, and gina or china as humans say it. Sacklers are busy peddling oxy in china now, so i guess they will be fucked soon too
>>
>>30772561
the war of good is in your head, it jjust plays out in the outside world, that is why eternal war is unavoidable, the duality of man. read Jung and the process of individuation if you want to stop the internal war
>>
>>30773953
I wouldn't be surprised. The British did it to China once already.
>>
>>30765862
>by the passengers.
That's the cover up. Military shot that plane down.
>>
>>30772304
chinese propped up by jews, fiat currency propped by judiasm and its allowance of usury. Charlemagne would beg to differ on the difference between jews and merchants. You're wrong and probably jewish
>>
>>30777189
>chinese propped up by jews, fiat currency propped by judiasm and its allowance of usury.
Here we go. You didn't do your homework, or did it halfway, and think you know it all.
China Central bank is 100% owned by the Chinese State. And 100% of the Chinese central bank governors were always pure chinese.
>Charlemagne would beg to differ on the difference between jews and merchants.
You didn't do your homework, again. Because in the middle age, jew and merchant was literally synonmy. In the mind of people, the jew was a merchant, and almost all merchants were jews. In the middle age, according to the books i read (abraham leon, the jewish question), Jew = merchant. Merchant = jew
>You're wrong and probably jewish
Here we go. Again. If someone doesn't agree with you, he MUST be jewish. Of course.
I mean, could you be a least a little unpredictable?
For me, boy, YOU are the jew. Because YOU want your fucking national socialist money, national socialist commodity, national socialist exploitation, national socialist wage-labor. YOU are the jew, and if the proles wake up one day, i will tell them that you are a national socialist exploiter, and if you resist, they might lynch you. Fucking national socialist EXPLOITER. Judaic mentality (commodity, trade money), larping as Aryans. We will see how this all go. For all i know, the proles will crucify you. And you deserve it, you aryan kike.
>>
File: soon.jpg (355 KB, 1603x1000)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
In 13 days the truth will be revealed.
>>
>>30761185

>Be Larry silverstein.
>be jew runs world
> get asbestos bill
>wtf.jpg I'm broke.
>get not 1 but 2 insurance policies on your building for terrorism
> wait to kick in

>OK go go fo blow to tower.

>no asbestos bill get 3.5 billion and 2 shiny new towers

I think its pretty much this easy.
>>
Do you know that a plane can be controlled on the ground?
>>
>>30777855
>7
fuck off. he can't handle my soul. it is gonna blow his ass up at the black n white ball
>>
>>30777855
>two more weeks
>>
>>30768032
israel lobbyists had a part in it, not inherently the identity of jews. A more global umbrella would be hegemonic capitalists. Lots of Christians and atheists were involved too.
>>30761185
before the iraq war there were wars and atrocities in the middle east, Osama bin laden said he did 9/11 as revenge for them attacking muslims and his people, and more things, you can read up on his "letter to america".
The war was planned and 9/11 was an event to take advantage of for them, there are early supporters like Paul Wolfowitz to show that who used 9/11.
While I can't know this for sure, I have my suspicions that intelligence agencies and governmental higher ups had some intelligence on the 9/11 attacks before it happened. People like the creator of family guy were supposed to be on that flight, making a successful show for fox news maybe there was some higher up who warned him to bail on the flight because he was heavily invested in that show succeeding because of investments or something. Other than some more celebrities like Mark Wahlberg being supposed to be on that flight, I don't have much more than that as the case for my suspicion so you'll have to decide for yourself.
The reason for a possible planned 9/11 conspiracy and a deliberate use for it in war was obviously propaganda, you show the entirety of your people the spectacle of the towers, create fear and anger (look up anti muslim and anti iraq old news articles from that time, bunch of fear mongering), on top of this a nuclear weapons crisis with hussein was also fabricated for the more rational people. This way you lie to an entire nation to support a disastrous war.
Why? Money, power, Israel, military industrial complex, weapon development, America, oil, hatred, testing weird chemicals, and other things.
This is at least the most rational conclusion that I came to through my interpretation of the events.
>>
>>30778097
also sorry for the bad English, I just threw it all together without checking my writing, but I think the main points are there if you didn't know about them already.
>>
>>30778097
>israel lobbyists had a part in it, not inherently the identity of jews. A more global umbrella would be hegemonic capitalists. Lots of Christians and atheists were involved too.
This. Fucking this. How hard is it to understand that there are no good trillionaires in this world? This incels boys have to stop focusing stupidly on the jews, and understand that the problem is not the jews, but the very concept of exploitation. Which is basically working for someone else. Whether he be jewish or not.
>>
>>30778097
>Why? Money, power, Israel, military industrial complex, weapon development, America, oil, hatred, testing weird chemicals, and other things.
>and other things
Let me complete this: get rid of Saddam hussein, who wanted to sell his oil in gold, which would have undermined the petrodollar. Also, opium drug money in Afghanistan for the CIA.
>>
File: Buy my game.jpg (198 KB, 996x1500)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>30778698
>which would have undermined the petrodollar.
That's really just a red herring. Really, Israel want's to dominate that area, and they want to make sure they can get rid of ALL opposition. US economy is not *that* dependent of "petrodollar" anymore (it used to before), it's just a "facade" or a "sweet little lie" told by Todd, when it's really about Israel getting absolute control over that region.
>>
Why don't we keep it coming back
And coming back, and coming back?
>>
Everytime you're reborn
you buy another version of Skyrim
the loop will never end
>>
>>30778730
It's true that the petrodollar is losing its staying power, but they had to keep that plate spinning lest it disrupt the U.S.-Israel-Saudi power axis in the middle east. Now that they have lain the groundwork for central bank digital currencies and the surveillance nightmare to go with it, they can let it die.

We'll see what organ of the global elites gets the reserve currency next. My suspicion is that it will not be in the hands of any one nation.
>>
>>30778730
Jesus you piece of shit, i know about this great israel retarded argument since 2008.
"Greater Israel, from the NIle to the Euhprates".
No you dumb fuck, don't pretend you are smart because you watched yesterday some dumb bitchute videos about jewish hegemon, the pax judaica, or other two digit explanation of imperialism.
Now watch kidcell, and learn. Imperialism is motivated by the necessities of Capital accumulation, and the necessities to control new markets, in order to accumulate more Capital.
This has nothing to do with a retarded multimillenarian jewish conspiracy.
Honestly, you are dumb, and it's disgusting.
Like i said earlier, the proles will determine your fate.
>>
>>30778930
>>
>>30778949
Oh you are the jew. "Aryan" commodity, "artyan" money, "aryan" wage-labor". You clearly have judaic values.
Putting a swatiska flag won't change those values.
>>
>>30779561
You opened your paragraph with "Jesus you piece of shit", how is that not the most jewish thing to say?
>>
>>30761185
>I still don't know what truly happened on 9/11
Planes flew into buildings. What are you? Retarded?
>>
File: architectmatrix.jpg (107 KB, 1680x720)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>30761185

>Verily, I tell you that fundamentally the issue stemming from controlling the matrix with mathematical precision or predictibility is the fundamental issue of free will and the context of the manifestation and possibility of infinite options in any given circumstances, regardless of "rationality" in any given manifestation.......
>>
File: Zeal.jpg (773 KB, 1915x705)
773 KB
773 KB JPG
>>30779819
>>30778949
>>30761185

>J.anus: "So Alfidor, that's when, the not suspeciously titled, in a movie entirely about "hackers", "Architect of "The Matrix", dramatically raised his tone you can trust me goy, I'm not like those other two faced jewish assholes, can't you tell by my name?, and told Mr. Anderson, "Here's the Jewish Shekel, you can only use this.... so what's it gonna be goy, heads or tails?"

But hey, Alfador, what would you know about the "Illuminati", who apparently love punching each other to give themselves black eyes in magical rites using the art of symbology..... you're just a cat with a black eye.

*Meow*

Yea, you're right..... the thing on the Eels all going to the "Saragasso Sea" in the Bermuda Triangle was kinda wierd..... don't tell my sister though.... she's into enough of that wierd Japanese stuff, as is, and I think she prefers being called "Schala" in America anyway...... I think they even named a state after her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK0Vf_8ehZU
>>
>>30779581
I am not a jew, you low class human, because i depise the true essence of judaism: money, commodity, wage labor.
You, on the other hand, think you can have a swatiska flag, and (perhaps), a foreskin, and that this would make you any less culturally jewish. No. you espouse the values of judaism (commodity, money, wage-labor). You are a jew.
>>
>>30767934
This.
>>
>>30761185
It was an occult ritual sacrifice. It doesn’t really matter HOW they did it. What matters is WHY.

Our overlords conspired in some way to sacrifice those people and those towers. Lots of symbolism that alludes to upheaval and destruction of the old mode of being.
>>
>>30780323
I have been wonder how the Pentagon figures into the ritual.

Any thoughts guys?
>>
>>30761185
>And I never will.
because you refuse to learn gematria

https://www.whatonearthishappening.com/
http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2019/08/20-25-38-52-golem-film-released.html
https://gematriaeffect.news/united-nations-webpage-pays-tribute-to-201-in-their-agenda-21-participants-photo-june-13-1992/
http://gematrinator.com/blog/
>>
File: carol_wut.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>30779819
>>30779916

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGOeaEpodGE

A "virgince" in the force you say..... what's the zodiac symbol for that again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LoKPzwKmpc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nBYI0owpeY

I suppose there's some sort of joke about "God/G-ds" (or however you want to spell it) "chosen people" all saying that anyone who says they're the "chosen one" must be schizo lunaisee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEchVeSnHXg
>>
File: farmerpepe.png (104 KB, 500x502)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yFEWgimK-Y

Maybe I just think life is hard enough already, that I don't need to shit on random people to add to the pain and suffering of a universe that is already full of it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onzrJIAEEbQ
>>
>>30761185
Conspiracy nuts will tell you it was 100% an inside job, debunker nuts will tell you it was 100% not.

If you start to investigate it yourself you'll find that the official version is at least a little bit fishy here and there: a simulation that day that led all the military jets away, the project for a new American century,the 'dancing Israelis', strangely burnt cars, the velocity of the planes at that height, WTC 7.

The one thing that's sure is that 9/11 was the justifications for wars and deep cuts into civil rights.

But yes, we probably will never know. Just like we don't have the one document/witness that tells us what happened to JFK.
>>
File: IMG_140304_112615.png (596 KB, 536x768)
596 KB
596 KB PNG
>>30761209
the jews have a technlogy outside of time they used to create a timeline genocide since i believe 1963 to psychologically prepare for this terrorism on the human collective in knowing this they also used directed energy weapons to vaporize the towers then understand it was a racist sacrifice on source to stimulate fear throughout and the fact the towers were disrespectfully built on a mass grave of african slaves as new york is also ancient black land as america is literally stolen black land as well but the fact that you cant see the planes were remote controlled as well as rigged with biological bombs in building and inplane all this simultaneously concocted to weaponize a lethal assault on the psyche of innocence but not forgetting the distraction it created for a plethora of diabolical activities to be carried out such as other buildings simultaneously being flooded burned gold being stolen and escorted of island not to mention snipers in the building shooting jumpers

there were plethora's of beings teeter tottering the prevention of such sinistry the direct attack on the divine masculine and feminine symbolized as twin pillars (but with arrogance was likely symbolized as 2 dicks)
>>
>>30780394
Offices investigating the missing trillion from the defense budget were there and WTC7. Rumsfeld got a reaming about that missing money in a hearing in congress on Sept. 10th.
>>
>>30782704
The Temple of Thomas the Tank
>>
File: $he$hin.jpg (6 KB, 200x176)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>30782080
>>30779916

>Doesn't that drive you nuts?
>9/11

I'm sure there's a joke about how Ramisis/HighRam spells "Viragin" in there somewhere anons; but that sounds like a powerful joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vgeIA21e2s
>>
>>30777873
silverstein was a front, the 51% owner was Joe caryle, syrian jew and trumps number one campaign contributor. this is solid intel, dont ask me how, but it is easily verified. Midtown equities
>>
File: 1619700321441.png (1 KB, 183x185)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>>30761185
>who did it, and who helped cover it.
>>
>>30761185
dimitri khalezov, he almost has it
>>
>>30767556
Lucky larry silverstein isn't called that for no reason.
>>
>>30761185
Helene and her boyfriend killed the people who were having a meeting about how I was 21 already and my family was still fucking me over and withholding the truth from me. I'm 41 now and it's the same except most of the people who cared got killed 20 years ago.
>>
File: TIMESAND___911mural.png (1.13 MB, 1020x561)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>30784136
>>30784136
>Helene and her boyfriend
>>
>>30772260
>The same will happen again in your lifetime, worse and more obvious
Have you been paying attention for the past two years?
>>
>>30783480
joe cayre spelling off in post
>>
>>30784340
when. please accelerate
>>
The amount of money "lost" by Rumsfeld on 9/10 was enough to give 8k USD to every man, woman, and child in America. The money spent on wars since then could've been spent on healthcare for all. Covid is a distraction from 9/11, the fed, and policy that funnels money to corporate overlords.
https://youtu.be/CEMI3KkryxU
>>
Wasn't it also revealed that Bush family member is the head of security company that should've take care of the towers?
>>
>>30786213
Marvin Bush was the site supervisor for WTC security
>>
>>30763369
Add to those the masonic symbolism of the twin pillars, representing 'an important gateway or passage into the unknown.'
>>
jesuits

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.