[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (4 KB, 266x190)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
does anyone know of any websites that list claims of hauntings in searchable areas? all i can find are tourist venues and bait articles
>>
bump
>>
>>30759745
I only know of one property that's 100% haunted because I grew up next to it. Have you had experiences with the 'paranormal' before?
>>
>>30759745
Incase I forget about this thread I'll tell you this: nothing you read can prepare you for a paranormal experience, you need to control your fear and emotions at all times. I don't know how often people that seek paranormal experiences find them, but Incase you do, I recommend leaving the second you confirm your belief. There are some of these things you REALLY don't want following you home.

That's my take based on experience. Rely on your instinct, if you feel like you shouldn't be there, you probably shouldn't.
>>
File: IMG_20210903_174815087.jpg (2.85 MB, 4000x3000)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB JPG
>>30761962
I forgot the picture.
>>
>>30761962
>That's my take based on experience. Rely on your instinct, if you feel like you shouldn't be there, you probably shouldn't
Ive been to a few spots that were that did have heavy activity. The people with me became panicky-but I never felt that sense of fear like them. I dunno why tho.
I do come from a family that practice shamanism so I dunno. Always figured if anything was gonna follow anybody- it would have been me. It was actually quite the opposite and I always had a sense of repelling.
>>
>>30762257
I can't even begin speculating why some people are more sensitive to these things than others. I don't know whether there is a spectrum of spiritual sensitivity or if these beings pick and choose who they show themselves to. I have a buddy who I think is either spiritually desensitized or the 'entities' just decide not to fuck with him to preserve reasonable doubt. Just be careful if you pursue this world.
>>
>>30762485
>>30762257
op here

the only spiritual experience i know i definitely had was when i was a small child. im pretty perceptive when it comes to vibes and i believe i could tell if im about to walk into something bad. any tips for finding haunted locations
>>
>>30762632
Large and abandoned. I don't know exactly why but forgotten/abandoned buildings and areas seem to be a gateway for these types of experiences.
>>
>>30762485
Oh they manifest for me- and I can feel if there's an entity. Both occasions were in old hospitals. My wifes friend went into full blown panic ans had to leave. I kinda ventured off alone and could see it-but I had this sense that it was afraid. I always get a sense of fear of my presense.
Full disclosure: my one grandmother is a Santa Muerte practioner, the other is a practicing Santera-she gave me an obsidian blade and told me that shadows can be cut with it. It sounds cringe -but I keep it with me when going to places like that and for some reason, a few times it feels like the area fears me. Its hard to explain.
>>30762632
Like I said- i was always told that that if an entity attacks you-obsidian is one of the minerals that has an effect they dont like. I can post a pic of it if you are interested
>>
>>30759745
http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/

This looks like the same list I used to browse back in the WWW days. I know Shadowlands is that old.
>>
>>30762632
Texas has alot haunted spots.
Ft. Sam Houston Cemetary
Old BAMC hospital- which are admin offices now. I used to have to CQ duty there. That whole spot is charged tho
Also- theres an old abandon hospital on northside off i-37. Dont know if its still there, but its super old, lotta history. That spot is cold-all the time.
>>
>>30763585
post pic pls
>>
>>30763677
thanks anon looks like theres a couple places near me i could check out and a lot within a free days drive
>>
>>30763677
Came here to post this.
>>
>>30763896
>>30764425
I see Ghostquest has a similar list with most the same places but a touch more detail.and maybe a few that aren't on the other because it's newer:
https://www.ghostquest.net/haunted-places-usa.html
>>
>>30763677
>>30764501
Aren't these BS? Anyone confirmed a location near them
>>
>>30759745
Just navigate to the bottom of the page and puck a state. Spooky tales await…

http://jokesandlies.com/
>>
>>30764694
Lot of well-known ones on there. There's one on the second list that wasn't on the first that was on Ghosthunters. Take it about as you would any ghost story.
>>
>>30764694
Yep, the location in my town is on there. They wrote a bullshit explanation for why it closed to make it seem more sinister but it's in there.
>>
>>30764694
Texas.
-Alamo is bullshit.
-Train tracks with children is bullshit
-Hollering Woman Creek is legit, mostly shadows and whispers.
-old BAMC hospital/main post Ft. Sam is hot
-Salado Creek/Dawson Massacre spot is hot spot. Even the homeless dont like to live in that brush
>>
>>30764501
Oh, cool. Yeah, looks like some entries for Michigan might’ve been copied over from shadowlands but tidied up and updated in some cases. Too bad the former hasn’t been updated since 2010. That shit takes me way back. Might have first found that site back in ‘99 or so…

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.