[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 816IorsBr8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (257 KB, 1097x1500)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
I've noticed that taking 25-50mg of Benadryl gives me vivid and often prophetic dreams.

4-6 tablets allows me to contact the shadow people and anywhere beyond that transports me into the shadow realm.

Is Benadryl the best way to get in to contact with the higher realms? Should I keep taking the Pink Pill?
>>
You take 6 of these things? Geezus just get some shrooms
>>
Take a whole bunch of children's chewable gravol
>>
>>30757349
Tylenol PM is literally just Tylenol + Benadryl look it up
>>
>>30757349
Join the 700 club anon
>>
>>30757349
No, you can die from that shit.
>>
Imagine being so broke you use allergy medication to get the shittiest high on the planet. Anything higher than what your using can leave you with permanent brain damage or fatality, fucking fag. Why can’t you do shrooms or LSD?
>>
>>30757349
its a good way to self-induce psychosis and involuntary muscle spasms to full blow seizures.
but you'll get so high, bro!!!
>>
>>30757349
have fun opening yourself to incredibly negative vibe entities ala meth
>>
>>30757508
Gee I wonder, why would someone be using an over the counter drug instead of illegal ones that are impossible to acquire without knowing the right people?
>>
>>30757349
above 700 mg you'll get interesting visual hallucinations, but you'll be so fucked at that point you literally can not form complete sentences. if you contacted "shadow people" on 100-150 mg you're either full of shit, or it's interacting with something else you're taking, or you have abnormally sensitive neural chemistry. you're basically inducing temporary dementia + sleep deprivation, which will turn permanent if you continue down this path. if you're fine with irreversible brain damage, combine it with DXM for maximum effect
>>
>>30757520
>>
>>30757529
>illegal
You really don't have any balls, and yet you rather kill yourself than do the good stuff? Actually, why don't you kill yourself right now?
>>
Only second to Salvia is benadryl the scariest shit I've ever taken to get fucked up
>>
Op, now listen carefully. Dmt is really fucking easy to extract. No special equipment required, no shady people to deal with.
>>
what a dumb fucking thread
>>
>>30757349
Shoots are so cheap and way better/safer. Just do that
>>
>>30757508
>Anything higher than what your using can leave you with permanent brain damage
So it turns you into normalfag?
>>
>>30757529
Buy spores online, they are legal to buy in every state except for CA and GA. Pretty easy and cheap to grow your own shrooms.
>>
>>30757529
>what is the dark web
>>
>>30757349
Me and my friends did a whole pack each one time, I do not recommend. You might die and it’s a miracle we didn’t die
>>
>>30757529
>dangerous amounts of ngmi
Holy shit if you're going to do something wrong, at least do it right.
>>
>>30757529
>illegal
when has that ever stopped anyone nerd
>>
>>30759869
You won't become a schizoid, just a drooling, slowly breathing and useless retard who reports seeing spiders on his ceiling time from time and can't remember who's house he's living in.
>>
>>30757529
Well other from DPH there's also DXM and it's a better high but still shitty. I'm not going to talk to some fag who uses the word illegal as a reason to not get better drugs.
>>
>>30759818
This
also is it weird that my captchas are already solved?
>>
>>30760823
Take 600mg of both, turn into static-man
all these fools talking about DMT never been to the REAL void
>>
>>30757349
Take half the bottle and you enter the spider realm. Be careful with this shit OP it genuinely can cause brain damage in high enough doses and dementia with too much regular use.
>>
>>30757349
stop polluting your brain even more with dumb shit like this
>>
File: 1636913854836.jpg (190 KB, 586x586)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>30757349
This exact product, Diphenhydramine HCI @ 25mg with no other ingredients, is also sold as a sleep aid in blue tablet form. The only difference being the color and that the sleep aid version charges more for no legitimate reason. You're taking sleeping pills, sleeping, dreaming, and thinking it's somehow a psychedelic experience.
>>
>>30759729
Explain the process, then.
>>
>>30757349
>>
>>30757349
Lmao prolonged or heavy diphenhydromine use is linked to Alzhimers
You aren't getting dreams or visions you are 'seeing' your dying brain cells send out signals once they lyse
>>
File: glowie.jpg (45 KB, 384x384)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>30761620
Nice try. The method isn't hard to find.
>>
>>30761665
So you don't actually know and are larping on 4channel dot org?
>>
>>30757529
>what are research chems, San Pedro, shroom spores
>>
File: GIGACHAD AUTIST.jpg (64 KB, 1080x607)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>30757349
Benadryl makes me trip out no joke, I take it for allergy and for sleep
Write that down glowfaggots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaM-ZzwEamw
(Skip to 1:26)
>>
>>30761595
No see, we know that Diphenhydramine induces sleepiness, that's the _main_ reason I take it. I only sometimes take it for allergies. I can take it and be perfectly awake, but if I close my eyes sometimes, I immediately see sprawling geometric patterns. You're saying that ain't trippin', nigga?
>>
File: cybele.jpg (107 KB, 560x879)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>30757349
it makes communication/channeling and astral work much easier. becomes obsolete as you learn how to do those things the vanilla way, though.
>>
>>30759177
getting some negative vibes from this post
most likely a metaphysical demon looking to harvest energy from positively vibrating people
careful guys.
>>
>>30762327
No, it's actually very easy to make. I don't know why that anon posted a glowie.
DMT production is public knowledge. You can literally google it.
However, be careful with it. It can literally permanently alter how you view reality which can be extremely intense and uncomfortable.
>>
>>30764849
I've noticed every time I call out a randomly insane negative comment like that for being demonic/archonic, they disappear. Like the veil is lifted or something
>>
>>30764917
I was being tongue in cheek but I think you'd be correct anyway. I don't much believe in 'demons' as I've not yet educated on them but I can definitely buy into the 'archonic' nature of negative posts.
It is a splendid paradigm for exposing ill-natured stimuli as energy seeking entities.
Anyone who is willingly negative is mechanically seeking to steal energy from others and exposing them to this fact reveals to them a harsh truth that they must then cope with.
>>
Skip the Benadryl and go straight for the liquid stuff called Delsym. The classic, full strength kind made with werewolf's blood that you can find anywhere. A few tablespoons can induce some dreamy times. An entire bottle and your third eye's boner will be howling at the moon.
>>
>>30757349
Have you seen the hat man yet?
>>
>>30757349
It is a way to contact demonic realms, i think.

you don't need much. I'd say approximately 75 to 100 mg but may vary on weight. as you get drowsy keep a pad of paper in front of you and close your eyes. as you doze off, visions and voices and sounds will come to you. somewhat dreamlike. you can write them down.
>>
>>30765086
https://robocough.com
>>
>>30765221
all i hear are screams and knocking
>>
>>30765086
You're an idiot, Delsym is DXM Poli, a sort of "half as strong, twice as long" remix of DXM HBR. You don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>30765549
They seem like interesting guys.
>>
>>30757349
I know a kid who messed around with this and they had to pump his stomach in the ER
>>
For anyone who doesn't know about this lovely resource:

https://erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Diphenhydramine.shtml
>>
>>30765569
Stay in science class while the rest of us go robowling, nerd.
>>
>>30765622
You misspeak lesser robot, I live permanently in the DXM void
>>
>>30757349
Knocks me to sleep
>>
>>30757349
I used to take 100mg a day as a child till we moved, ull only see where blue outlines on people, maybe some shadow delays and what I call light lag, kinda fun but you will also be fighting sleep at every second
>>
dont you'll see fade spiders everywhere...

t. saw fade spiders everywhere...my friend had a demon looking at him for hours
>>
>>30757349
This shit just makes me extremely sleepy for like two days after taking even a small dose. I once slept for almost 20 hours straight, maybe I'm just a bit sensitive to it or whatever.
>>
Yes, Diphenhydramine is great for contacting other worldly presence. I suggest you drink a glass of OJ with it to increase affects. You must be careful though because sometimes it will be hard to return to our plane of existence.
>>
>>30768165
I've heard Vitamin C increases effects of DPH, anyone know why?
>>
>>30757349
am i banned?
>>
>>30764917
fuck you faggot I wont disappear, CALL ME DEMONIC
>>
take acid. It´s way cheaper
>>
>>30757529
Took me 1-2 hours to get Acid from a proper place on the dark web, was much better than getting scammed through "research chemicals" or using DPH/DXM (although DXM can be useful)

Note if you do get them from the dark web make sure to buy reagent testing kits
>>
File: hmmmm.png (169 KB, 535x497)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>30757349
T̷̛͉̖̥͎͌̐͛͛̌͆͋̉̀̏͒̋̇͛́̇͌͛̂̒̾̒̎͋̕̕͠͝ą̴̧̡̛̛̫̙͔̠̩̗̝̤̻͙̯̣̘̜̼̜͚͖̣̜̦̩̤̫͇̻͙̓̓͐̎̀͊̇̀̄̇̄̇͊̇̀̂̍͂̾͌͋̉̏͒̚͝ķ̶̢̛̱̗͎͈͓̺̠̝̪͍̰̜͈̝̬̹͚̪̖̹̩͙̫̠̤̱͎̖̱̯̤̊̃̌͐̏͂͒̎̓́̄͒͐̃̿̃́͘͝͝͠͝ͅḛ̴̢̡͓̝͎̤̖̺͇̙̝͎̠̤͍͕̙͈̘͕͇͚̬̖̮́͛͂͜ͅ ̵̧̧̧̱̪̜̘̖͍̦̭̼̞̙̗̠͈͖̗͉͍̘͚͚̦̙͍͉̞͉̬̘̩͍̘̠̝̬̘̬̳͐̉̈́͊̍͋̆̀̔̈́̇̉̏͗̃͊̔̔͒͂̈̓̈̂̈́̇̆̈́̓̃̐̎̈́̓̿̂̒͌̓̀̕̚͘͜͝͝͠y̷̡̧̱͔̖̤̥͉̣̼̺̙̻͕̬̭̝̮̘͉̞̪̯̦̭̱̼̣̖̞͔͓͈̟͈̘͖̬̣̩̱̙͚̑̂̈̑̿̒ͅͅo̷̜͕̭̮͓̩̊̾̃̿͑͊͆̈́̃̂̽̓̾̋̍̓́̀͒̓̏̊̎̍̊͂͌̍͒͗͠͝ų̸̡̳̜̰͈͖͔͇̑̀̐̎͗́͐̓̆̋̚̚͝r̵̢̪̟͓̪͙͍̺͖̠̗̤̮̟̰͎̞̂̈̒̏̿̍̀̋͋̈́͌͂͛͆̀͒͊̆̉͛͗͘͝͠ ̶̢̨̢̢̨̫̯͇̗̮̦̥̼̥͍̙̳͉̜̮̬͚̮͚̱̫̪̜̪̥̗̭̘̙̦͓̱̉̏̔̐͑́̽͗͂̑̌͒́̃̓̎̿͐̓̔̈́̈́̇̌͊̾̓̈̓͂̑̈͘͘͘̚̚͜͜͜͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅm̸̛̼̜̩̠̪̦̤͈͇͍̠̺̳̻̹̣̳̦̮̳̝͔͗͌̀́́̌͒́̀͐͂͑̍͊͊͆͒̿̃̌̊͒̀̓͒̕͜͝͠ͅȩ̵̖̙͚͋̓͌͐̄̉̓̓͘ḋ̸̨̢̢̛̮̬̝͚̻̞̹̙͎̦̜̺̼͖̩̙͉͕͔̻̺͉̱̯̞̯̙̥͇͉̱̣͈̖̦̗̗͐͆̌̇̿̊̒͊̃̏̍̆̆͑̑̉̒͌̑̋̀̔͆͊̊̉͊͐̈́̆͌͒̋̓̐͝͝ͅș̸̛͈̹̼͖̰̞͇͉̥͖͍͔̥̬̫̟͔͍̜̮͚̰̦̜̮̮͍͇̫̭̗̞̺͓͔̝͈͔̱̺̣̑̎̀͗̒͂̿̌̑͛̒̄̀̔͘̕͜ͅ ̶̢̤͓̪̳̞͎͍͕̣̥̹̫̹̠̮̰̺̝̯͎͓̩̱̯̼̪̎̋̌̿̎́̈̉̎͛̈́̉̈́͘͜͜͝â̴̡̨̘̳͖͙͇͍̗̭͕͕͎̤͚̙̗̭̖̜̱͕̞͚̫͉̩͌͐̀͐̆̈́̀̊͛͒̎͊̕͜ͅͅͅṇ̷̡̧̢͈͙͎͇̼͍͚͖͙̞̠̮͇̻̮̦̺̰̪́͌̐̓͌̈́́̓̍̈́̈̋̀͜͠ō̵͈͕͈̳͖̜̋̀́̾̏̈́́̉ǹ̶̨̨̛̖͓͍͍̩͔̰̜̝͕̜͖̮̮̣̠̔̍͌̋͋͂̀̉̔͌͒͂́̋̋̈́͌́͝
>>
jesus christ op just grow some mushrooms its that easy
>>
File: fuckgoinon.png (545 KB, 736x733)
545 KB
545 KB PNG
>>30770704
cant make me even with ur psychosis-inducing posts
>>
>>30757349
take whatever works for you bro you don't need permission
>>
File: 1640041494608.png (307 KB, 550x535)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>30760155
>tfw live in GA
>>
A buddy and i each ate 28 of these when i was in 9th grade and had the worst of our lives.

Complete lack of depth perception (would go to reach for things and miss them by 6 or 7 inches)

Heavy auditory and visual hallucinations (heard constant carnival music and had several different voices whispering to me at all times, saw my friends brother and my dad fishing in my basement, had a 30 minute conversation with someone that wasn't even there)

Lost the ability to hear anything at one point

Eventually built to full blown delirium

It's not a fun drug and i don't recommend it at all. I only did it cause i was a stupid as fuck 14 year old.

It's basically self induced psychosis. Fuck that shit. I won't even take it for allergies anymore. I want nothing to do with it.
>>
File: r3p2evp1n8x71.jpg (25 KB, 500x677)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>30770785
5̷͕͉̬̟̖̬̹̝͈̟͓͖͛͊͛̈́͂̾̔̑̾̏͘͜0̷̡͙͆͋͆̿̈̐̀͊̓͊̉̒͂̒̎̐̽̎̕̚̕͘͝0̶̨̧̢̻̙̻̹̦̞̥͍̣͉͈̹̮̩͔͇̀͋͐͛̉̋͊̉́̌̒̽̓̈̀̆͑̑̄̃̕͘͠͝͝ͅm̶̧̧̛̼̼͇̜̻͍͈̹͉̳̮̭̗̜͉̤̺͕̰͒͑̇̍̒̿͂̽̃̽̆́̿̂͑̍͆̽͘͘͝͝͝͝͝b̵̡̨̰̝̥̥̜͈̫̮̰̦͊̓̐͛̔̄͋ ̶̢̮̫͉͎̼͙͔̫̖͈̝͎̍̌̒̈́̋̊̀͂̈́́̒̃b̴͍̋̈́̓͒̈́ę̵̧̞̥̤̙̬̣̙̠̯̥̱̮̣̺̘̗̝͉̗̠̦̙̺̻͕̹̌͂͂̏͌͌̿̂͒̿̽͛̂͗̀͋̽͌̐͆̍̋̓̆̚ṇ̶̨̛͍͎͙̦̜̼̬̩̙͉̰͍͔͚̙̼̰̰͙͂̓̉͋̂͑̔͛̋͛̂̋̈́̎̂̇͒̚͜͜ȃ̴̢͕̟̬͎͎͓̻͙̳̗̪̭͔̻̦̬͙͖͚̑̈́̓͒̈̒̃̓̔̉͑͝͝͝͠ͅd̷̖͍̗̘̏̉̔͒̒̇͋̏̕͜r̶̳͒̓̄͂̿͒́̈́́̚͜ỹ̵̧̡̨̛̥̻̟͔̯͇̹̟̻̺̫̹̜̈́͗̑̌̾͋͌͐͌̉͒̈́͐͂̉̕͜͝ͅĺ̶̥͖̻͔̮̪͎͔̟̭̠͖̙̮̘̗̘̭͚̼̄̽͗̇̄́̊̓̽̈́̋͋͘͝͝͠ ̶̛̛̩̻͇̬̣͓̰̹̣̳͔͌̈́̿͂̒̊̑̍̏͂̈͗̀̈́̚n̸͕͍̥̙̬̹̳̼̘͉͖͙̳̦̬̋̓͆̃̍͂̇́͑͗̊̓͝ͅō̶̻͖̥̥͇̦͔͔̻̔̐̓̓̈́̆̚w̸̩̰̯̩͙̌̌̇̇̇̓͋̓̇̿͂͋̒̊̒͊̈́́̄͒́̑͘̚͜
>>
>>30771134
Sounds like a blast.
>>
>>30765586
lol it looks like they are marketing to people looking to go on a cheap trip.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.