[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dmt-monster-children.jpg (545 KB, 2000x1070)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
Been listening to Terence McKenna a lot lately and have researched about DMT, apparently at some point most users interact with what are called "Machine Elves" a sort of mechanical and geometrical spiritual beings that communicate with one in an unstoppable manner, with a completely different personality from one's own. They talk in joyful tones and can't stop showing you things that completely mesmerise you over and over again, really wanting you to play with them, completely absorbing you with mind blowing information. Apparently this is something that everyone gets to see when they "break through" the spiritual/mental/dimensional barrier through DMT...
Why the fuck is this so common and what are these Machine Elves?
>>
>>30752167
Mental Abomination
>>
>>30752167
I met em. They really like it when you laugh. Don't know what they are specifically, but it's pretty clear they're spirits
>>
to me they seem malicious because of their complex bodies and how they act towards you. They want to show you things and those things will catch you attention no matter what you do. You became their slave and god only knows what they do to you.
>>
>>30752203
Do you remember what you or they talked about? Did they show you things with life of their own? What made you think they were spirits and not something else? Very curious about your experience
>>
>>30752167
IDK what they are, but I definitely met them as well on my DMT trip, and this was long before I had ever heard of McKenna.
>>
>>30752212
This is what I believe,,, from what I hear they seem to be amused to play with someone who they clearly see as inferior or ignorant, they find it funny to see your reaction and push it to the greatest extent they can
>>
>>30752231
This brings up a good point, are people seeing them because of McKenna's influence in their expectations of what a DMT trip is OR are they seeing them by their own?? I've heard others with an answer similar to yours... they came about naturally
>>
>>30752226
They never "talked" to me. They would just take me on amusement parks showing me their various configurations. It felt maybe like they were trying to lead me somewhere, but I never got actual information. They definitely talk with their movements though
It's just a combination of all my reading and experiences. DMT is chemically induced projection
>>
>>30752167
they send energy and info between the frequencies that make up our universe
they're playful and like to mess around. they aren't "observed" and are generally in the background most of the time, so they want to show off for you and have you stick around for a bit - but they're aware that you won't integrate whatever they show you and that you're only there temporarily. they aren't like other dmt entities that may try to latch onto you or trick you.
imagine giving consciousness to electrons. that's how they seem in my opinion.
>>30752212
>They want to show you things and those things will catch you attention no matter what you do
you can say "no thank you, i don't want to see that right now" and they leave you alone, it's really on the individual if they get mesmerized and lost by their games. if anything, i've noticed them happy for moving on from them, like "thanks for playing, now we have to get back to work" rather than "fuck you, meatbag, we need you to watch us"
nefarious entites will not leave you alone when you say "no thanks, not interested" - there are quite a few nefarious ones out there
also, the machine itself can be seen as nefarious and even evil - very easily to be seen that way. but the elves (although called machine elves) are independent of that machine.
>>
>>30752264
>you can say "no thank you, i don't want to see that right now"
not really. When you are in their grasp you can't say no or yes. You just watch the shit unfold. They should be destroyed but they are far more powerful than anything or anyone.
>>
They are US. We are them.
>>
>>30752264
Can you explain any more? I've been seeing this conclusion over and over. Can we get into their frequency without DMT?
>>
>>30752264
When I interacted with them on Salvia, LSD and Mushrooms (I was never able to obtain DMT in my college psychedelic experimenting days, maybe someday) they were as the simultaneous constructors and the "levers" of our 3D Reality below their hyperspatial "control room" They were almost the absolute smallest, kalapic constituents of reality, a veritable 3D totemic volumenet of the best description of any part of reality under God; a "self transforming machine elf".

Pic related, which I encountered years after the experiences, described the basic idea: underneath everything, it is a bunch of animistic soul all working together in some kind of greater structural machination.
>>
>>30752279
you can redirect yourself in DMT space, once you figure out how you're pretty much free to go wherever you want.
it's harder with smoking it by itself, because of how disorienting the initial flash can be. but, if you ease yourself into it through changa or drinking syrian rue tea prior, you can make the initial ascension much slower giving you a better chance at getting your footing and choosing where to go.
its very confusing for me to explain, but where you end up and where you go is very much tied to how your breathing is during the trip.
they aren't anywhere close to being more powerful than you, anon. they don't have any choice in what their role is, but if you want to get lost in their infinite dance, you can, more power to you..
other entities will try to give off the illusion of being more powerful, but it's just an illusion - they're angry at their lack of choice, so they try to trick others to falling for that. elves are happy with their role, so they aren't looking to pull anyone else in but are happy with the company in the moment, when that moment fades they're still happy without that company.
>>30752291
yeah, they're pretty much everywhere anyway. it's just a matter of tuning in.
>>
>>30752249
I only kind of half saw something that I could consider an “elf” it was like a small caricature that wasn’t really in my field of vision but kind of half being imagined. My field of vision was just fractals being zoomed into in different directions.

For me the elf kind of did hand gestures leading me into to realising the truth about the universe. So I would think something like “oh, so of this is true then what about this?” And the elf would feature with its palms up when I would think a question and then nod excitedly when I reached the next step of realisation. All until I got to the “end” of reality at which point everything kind of stopped and it was just “me”
>>
demons that flee and scream when you invoke Christ's name
repent
>>
>>30752167
Machine elves have no correlation to breakthrough trips. Breakthrough is synonymous with total ego dissolution. If that occurs no other element is relevant.

Stronger breakthroughs IME have shapes rather than beings. VERY strong breakthroughs (overdose) result in a blackout. Or, and I have not experienced this, "white void" and complete and total utter singularity like a heavy release during a toad ceremony.

It's possible to see the "beings" on even the lowest most threshold of doses. More commonly neon outlines of humanoids rather than filled in creatures.

The drug is psychologically dangerous. If it decides it doesn't want to play anymore, you will KNOW it. I have been sent screaming and flailing all around the floor when I used an electronic dab rig on a heavy dose.
>>
>>30752351
how are you so sure of this? have you tried this?
>>
>>30752167
Thought-forms.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (11 KB, 225x225)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
The way Terrence talks about them makes me think those experiences are mostly his own. What I mean is, he talks about how they are hinged on linguistics and they love riddles and wordplay and such. I simply think he is taking his personal experiences of a linguistically obsessed eternal child mind and assuming that most people would have that same kind of relationship with the part of one's personality that generates and grows these little imp/elf/angel/demon psyche-people.
I think a lot of ordinary people have problems they find themselves barely handling. Terrence is a person like any other but he unironically had zen. I think if reclusive 4chan users tried DMT these entities would have entirely different things to show us than they did with Terrence. Mostly in the way of "fix your shit", and would probably come off seemingly antagonistic. I don't think they are eager to play with everyone, but I'm pulling all of this straight out of my ass since I have no experience using DMT
Can any anon verify or discredit what I'm trying to say?
>>
>>30752226
I've talked to them they want you to understand and communicate

They speak but with not with words
They're creatures or imitation
>>
>>30753111
Believing you are communicating with inter-dimensional elves is, indeed, as schizo tier insane as it sounds. It is as crazy as the Spirit Science dude thinking Emma Watson came and spoke to him.

Much like the characters in your dreams, the elves (which usually look like jesters or random blob-aliens) are an element of the mind you are not actively controlling.

To be honest the elf thing sounds so bizarre to me that I would NEVER read one of McKenna's reports and think the substance was DMT. DMT in my experience is much closer to Salvia without the infinite motion effect, and more clear and non-abstract visions.
>>
>>30753146
I never said it was crazy you dork
This is what I mean:
Just as everyone has their individual and distinct "natal chart" in astrology, so to everyone likely has their individual and distinct relationship and experience with DMT, or even these "machine elf" "thought forms".
It sound so bizarre to you bc you are not Terrence McKenna, and if you were to tell him about your DMT experiences, he would find the story and your beliefs very bizarre as well
>>
>>30753146
>>30753211
To further explain, I suspect the "DMT realm" is un-mapable. Look at the varied discourse and told experiences just in this thread. Some literally believe them to be demonic evil spirits, the classic B&W view, but when they say this it's clear at the least they had a 'bad trip'.
I think everyone experiences such intellable and varied wackadoody wahwah when tripping off DMT that people just project their solitary experience and expect other people will find themselves stepping into the same situation. And I think Terrence did this as well with the dangerous affect of him having a large mass of people listening to him eagerly.
>>
>>30752234
It's not like a pet? I play with my cat who loves her string toy, she's cute and I bring her joy, which makes me happy. She isn't as smart as me but I'd never hurt her or traumatize her
>>
>>30753146
So maybe there is a kind of imaginative archetype that Terrence's personality was immersed in, and that kind of imaginative jester-like thinking reflected those elements of his personality back to him. So he could explore them in depths that could never reflect on the surface.
So rather if your personality wasn't jester/fool/whatever oriented the images growing during your trip would not evoke that kind of "pathos", the jester/wordplay/playtime pathos. I think simply a lot of people have personalities too stern and self serious to generate "elves".
Please let me know if I am making any sense
>>
>>30753245
But there are so many ways you could accidentally hurt your cat with never meaning to, especially if your meets with her are so sudden and excited that you barely can contain yourself. I'm saying if you've done DMT and feel hurt because of it, it may help to conceptualize yourself as something other than a victim. Could you consider instead that your tail was stepped on? Or was the experience obviously, undeniably antagonistic?
>>
File: woah, a machine elf.jpg (227 KB, 1169x1164)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>
>>30753225
Read about the astral plane and it'll connect the dots in your head.
>>
Mixed bag of angels and demons
>>
>>30753246
I've seen magician jester things, and I am not of that personality type. I was flying down a hallway and a magician jester in a jester hat kind of popped out of a side door as I passed by. It's a bit like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZYsUOZmRwM

Fucking WEIRD drug... I've also seen the actual scary looking type of "angel"/Hindu Goddess where they have three heads. It was a female figure made of yellow orbs that I briefly passed.

Archetypes are common on various substances not only psychedelic drugs. Think sleep paralysis which would be some sort of natural chemical process, where shadow people are common, and diphenhydramine where there are tonnes of spiders. The reasons for this don't surprise me since presumably the human brain has more similarities than differences.

I am quite sure "interpretation" is first and foremost over the ACTUAL appearance of these things. E.g. while seeing nothing I giggled maniacally saying the "clown people" were in the room, and on Salvia shout about trains when it's just literally 2D blobby nonsense shapes... The actual visage of fully formed clowns/jesters and such is probably in response to the mind firstly imagining some abstract notion of them.
>>
>>30753225
>I suspect the "DMT realm" is un-mapable
it's fairly mappable. the problem is in the fact that navigation is not exactly how you'd think, and my map will be different than yours.
an analogy would be like this: say, hypothetically, cartographers 10,000 years ago had access to the same tools that modern maps use. topography, satellite - you name it. they make a map of the world, and put it in storage. now, in present day, you happen across that map - it's of the same "locations" but you would, for the most part, think that whoever made the map was way wrong and not accurate.
it's hard for me to explain because i'm not very smart, but basically it's an idea that needs to exist independent of constraints of time and what we see as the material existence.
read about indra's web, bardo thodol, that's some insight on it. one key is to also stop thinking about it as a separate realm than ours, they aren't fully independent of each other in my opinion
>>
>>30752351
Of course, it wasn't tried because this person is a Christcuck fanatic who knows Everything already! It's hard to fill a glass that's already full (of it).
>>
File: 1600533086438.gif (500 KB, 500x737)
500 KB
500 KB GIF
>>30752212
>They want to show you things and those things will catch you attention no matter what you do. You became their slave and god only knows what they do to you.

That is you imposing your own fears onto them. McKenna states plainly that, during his encounters with them, they tell him EXPLICITLY to "not give way to astonishment." They want to teach people how to create reality through Word/Logos, while not losing themselves in solipsistic fantasies that these created realities somehow exist outside of the greater reality. If you are entrapped in Hell by them, you were already in Hell to begin with, and they are showing you the truth of your situation. You can always get out.
>>
>>30752312
This. This is actually a key to reality. It’s made of “persons” of one sort or other from top to bottom. Nothing is really dead and inanimate.
>>
>>30753289
I'm guessing I shouldn't just Google astral plane and watch the tiktok videos that pop-up, could you give me a lead or directly tell me something to be read?
>>30753511
I like to think I get what you're saying. Everyone's compass spins on DMT? Same land but, different landscape?
And yes I suspect the "above" and "below" are different lenses viewing into the same mechanism of life, to the point to where I suspect it could reach out and touch you physically in ways.
Ol' TMcK has a story of DMT tripping, having a wild adrenaline spike when someone bursted through his front door mid-peak, and the spinning geometry was floating in his room and the elves hanging off of his arms. The sentiment I imagined from the situation is this: "We're Here now. Bet you never expected that! What else could we do, you wonder?"
>>30753465
Ah, so it's likely the elves/jesters are in fact a constant, whether or not you happen to encounter them on a trip or not?
>>
I smoked DMT while tripping on mushrooms. My friends that I was with grew multiple eyes and arms and reminded me of Hindu deities.
>>
The one guy that actually studied it found that DMT actually has similar concentrations to serotonin in the brain. It's not just produced in trace amounts or at the moment of death. The DMT Quest documentary is about this.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WU8fRvNyySKu/
>>
>>30752167
Machine elves are just fractals. I see them when I do shrooms aswell, spiny geometry. Maybe there more to it, but I’m pretty sure it’s just the way your brain is processing light and reflections when stoned.
>>
>>30753590
"Not give way to astonishment"
From the elves pov their world could be mundane and ours extra-mundane. They are looking down into our world, microscoping, while we are looking up into theirs, telescoping. Even just looking up at the daytime sky can induce feelings of fear, vertigo, and slipping away from solid ground
"Be not afraid"
>>
File: 1600532553299.gif (775 KB, 700x764)
775 KB
775 KB GIF
>>30752312
>When I interacted with them on Salvia, LSD and Mushrooms (I was never able to obtain DMT in my college psychedelic experimenting days, maybe someday) they were as the simultaneous constructors and the "levers" of our 3D Reality below their hyperspatial "control room" They were almost the absolute smallest, kalapic constituents of reality, a veritable 3D totemic volumenet of the best description of any part of reality under God; a "self transforming machine elf".

I've ONLY used DMT, and not the other three, but this is VERY much like my experience and understanding. When I use DMT, I have a strong feeling that I'm not going to some "other" place, but rather "inside" the place I already am. Like all matter has inner-dimensionality and this is where these beings exist. Almost like animistic spirits that inhabit the essence of objects, folded inside them somehow. I was unnerved when "the backrooms" meme started spreading around, because it reminded me so strongly of my DMT experiences. "The backrooms" are different from my experience in that the places I go to aren't completely deserted, and not intentionally scary/horror-themed, but the feeling my brain gives me when I'm there is the feeling of being in the back hallways or service corridors of a giant building. Like I can see the plumbing and electrical and air and IT infrastructure, wires and pipes, that all somehow work together to keep the material world as we experience it running. Most of the "little" creatures that I encounter, which I associate with McKenna's "machine elves" even though they present differently to me, tend to come across as infinitely-busy worker drones, programmed instinctively to build and maintain reality. Sometimes they are friendly, sometimes they are mocking, but never seem dangerous.
>>
>>30753614
hence "spirits"
rock hav spirut
tree hav spirit
ooga mesa all spirut
>>
>>30753682
>Animalistic spirits
I was just reading >>30753465
and realizing that "being in the DMT realm" would be a lot like suddenly finding yourself in a forest full of animals that are coming out of the most obvious hiding places that you never consider when sober
Am I on to something? I've never done DMT, don't even know where to find it other than blackweb ofc
>>
It's an amazing mystery.

I tried it a couple of times, but always pussied out on the dosage. This year I will experiment more. Monthly.

I can't understand people who say it is evil. Even on a low dose, what I saw was holy, awe-inspiring, incredibly beautiful and alive. It seems to me like you enter a conscious space. The geometry was dancing out of nothingness.

I felt DMT should be done in an ornamented temple or at least in nature. It's really something else.

I don't know what to believe about entities. Some people recieve incredibly human-centric messages and it makes me suspicious.

But consciousness itself is eternal and limitless, so anything is possible. Perhaps it removes biological boundaries somehow. Perhaps it imbibes subatomic particles with personality. Maybe it puts you in communication with your genetics. I have no idea.

Honestly I'm only in it to become a better person. I know it sounds gay, but I don't care. I practice mindfulness a lot, meditate etc, but like so many other in this modern world I often go astray.

I saw beautiful green swirling colors that seemed to form a motherly presence. I felt like I wasn't judged. It was beautiful. I was scared.
>>
>>30753664
>They are looking down into our world, microscoping, while we are looking up into theirs, telescoping.
No.
>>
>>30753287
I like the style of this clown, maybe someone else has similar ones. or how to google them I don’t understand
>>
>>30753725
>No.
Well,
>>
>>30753779
where am I going wrong then?
>>
File: 1600533198713.gif (425 KB, 500x398)
425 KB
425 KB GIF
>>30753709

If you take enough, they're not really coming out of hiding places you "missed" while sober because the geometry of your location is no longer the geometry of your body's location. But in the lead-up, as the world is changing, I at least see consciousness in everything. Layered tiers of conscious awareness in every piece of matter, "deciding" to hold its current shape and fulfil its current role.
>>
>>30753637
See Advaita Vedanta. All my DMT trips mirror that exactly. It was coincidental and odd that I hallucinated a Hindu goddess after the trip that made me Google for monism which made me find Advaita Vedanta which is Hindu.
>>30753956
It can be the same, sometimes. I find the drug to have insane amounts of variability in terms of visuals.
>>
>>30752340
How do you tune into their frequency without DMT? Some hard ass meditation or astral work, or what is involved?
>>
>>30752167
>what are these Machine Elves?
Servitors of the cosmic consciousness.
>>
>>30754192
Are we tulpas of the cosmic consciousness
>>
>>30754106
my best way of thinking is like this:
when you turn a radio on, you go to a certain channel and that's what you hear, but all of the other channels are still there. just a matter of how the radio is tuned. sometimes you're in a new area, and the same frequencies don't have the same channels, so it may take a bit to get tuned in, but in a familiar setting you can quickly tune to a familiar radio channel
so, with DMT, it's not so much going there, but changing how your interpretation of the already existing "tuning" interacts with you. what are the physical/tangible differences during this? for one, your breathing is drastically changed, as well as your thoughts (or absence)
how to get this? through deep breathing, after a while, you can reach a point of harmony wherein the air will freely enter an exit your lungs without any input on your part, almost as if you become the air or "tuned in" with it
or, take emotions as another example - tuning in to things that make you angry or upset, will alter your interpretation of the already existing world around you. you start seeing bad in things. with a happy emotion, same deal but seeing good in things.
you basically need to remove the resistance you put on yourself to see the subtleties in all of this. it's easier to if you already know what you're looking for, but very possible to reach without it.
hope that helps, maybe too cryptic seeming in my explanation but it's difficult to put into a concrete idea.
>>
>>30752167

The clowns are dicks, machine elves are nice
>>
>>30754209
I don't know enough about Tulpas to say. If you can "re-absorb" a tulpa and integrate everything it experienced then yes.
>>
>>30754467
Why the quotes around absorb?
>>
>>30754501

Lack of a better word, I assume.

And if energy is energy is energy I'ma put my money on it being a possibility that you could absorb Tulpas.
>>
>>30753657
I have never done drugs but once while I was having a bad hemorrhage I started seeing fractals too, it was kinda cool.
>>
>>30754530

Order some mhrb and do the lime salt tek, have a lot of solvent you'll need it.

Shit is pretty neat
>>
My last DMT trip, when I fortunately returned I threw the whole lot away. I literally do not know and could not describe even one thing that happened to me. I was conscious and my senses were in tact, yet I genuinely cannot describe at all what happened. None of it. Not even a single second or color or sound or anything could I discuss because I could not comprehend ANYTHING. The only thing I knew was how afraid I was...
>>
>>30754582
Maybe your subconscious took over because of your fear to help you ease through the experience by blinding you of it
>>
>>30754582
mckenna had a woman once who took dmt. He asked her about her trip after and she said nothing happened, then he asked if she'd like to try again and she said nooo, never, ever.
So some people aren't ready for it I guess.
In a somewhat similar experience when I did weed I saw a demon, next day I threw it all out.
>>
They are Thought Adjusters.

There, there's your answer.
>>
>>30754702
That's just gaslighting. Demons do exist and demons are interested in getting you to think they don't. Many people had spirit guides that turned on them. They were never expecting hostility and thought positive things but it still happened.
>>
>>30754754
Don't forget these demons are in nearly everyone and will gaslight others seeking truth without anyone even realizing what's going on
>>
>>30754754
Cite these "many people"
>>
>>30754702
When I first started smoking DMT I always forgot the first part of the trip. After tripping MANY times I started to remember it. The very initial part. I'm pretty sure my mind was blocking it out because it was genuinely traumatized.

For many attempts whenever I tried to remember the start of a trip, as soon as some memory started to come it'd be like a jolt of static electricity tier startle effect and my mind would drop it like a hot potato.

I really think DMT trips cause PTSD, and the mind tends to block out large portions of a trip. People think it's because DMT has natural "amnesia" effects, but I think actually you are just so utterly traumatized the memory is blanked out... Flashbacks from DMT can be so intense they can cause you to lose consciousness. I experienced that myself. And night terrors.
>>
Never meet then but the work i did on LSD they are the ones who created ALL OF THIS

all of this is their dream they are the first they are the collective will of humanity they are the collective will of the reality manifested into beings
Like chaos in warhammer
>>
>Hate humanity
>Hate Christians
>Harrass Christians
>Extreme pride, arrogance
>Hate when people snoop around their bushes, would prefer to remain hidden from the mass of humanity

We need to spread awareness on this issue.
Like, mega shilling needs to happen. It's one of the only ways to combat them. They rely on our lack of will to do anything at all. Together, we could destroy them.
>>
>>30754993
They can kill us easily. Sarlacc pit tier hold us for thousands of years in torture.
>>
I took mushrooms and the "as above so below", "microcosm and macrocosm" thing got really intense, and it is an element of how I perceive everything these days. It was as if I could see all of the layers of reality and how they connected and mixed together. It was also like I was in a classroom, almost to the point of getting tired of being shown such absoluteness.
>>
File: enoch_chap_8.png (57 KB, 560x662)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>30754993
Probably the spirits of Fallen Angels actually, for in days far long ago, before the Flood, the Fallen ones gave humanity advanced technology, or rather abused humanity *with* advanced technology. They also corrupted the bloodlines of Man and his seed, its why God sent the flood.

>>30755005
That would be a deception, and you the deceived.
>>
I've never done dmt but I find it a bit simple minded to think it's just demons or fallen angels or something considering we naturally produce dmt in the centre of our minds no?
It's all a bit weird.
>>
>>30752167
Eve was on a DMT trip in the "Garden of Eden" when she met one of these things, commonly referred to nowadays as Lucifer aka Serpent.
>>
>>30755199
As above, so below.
>>
>>30752167

They communicate with one which oneself can ascertain knowledge of when one which is THE one, one can fully realize that they are the one.
>>
>>30755208
the serpent was sent from the monad and gave adam and eve knowledge.
>>
>>30752167
The demons that stop you from going monk mode
>>
File: 1640000600149.gif (1.99 MB, 500x500)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
One person's recounting of their experience in The Spirit Molecule book always struck me as disturbing. They described arriving at a waiting room and were greeted by a energy/light being congratulating them on making it through life and how the guide had so much to show them, beckoning them into other geometrical rooms. It seemed like a pre-written script given by a tourguide robot-being, who had no idea the human hadn't died and was just DMT tripping.

The description seems like an automated experience, false in nature as the beings are on a robo script, that happens when a human brain dies and floods with DMT.

I would venture to guess that if these realms are 'real', we are in a soul matrix with multiple levels of false realities presenting themselves as real.
>>
>>30754434
Thanks, great post
>>
>>30755310

That's terrifying. How do we wake up?

Wake up.
>>
>>30755310
There is NO real reality ANYWHERE. Illusion infinitely forever and ever.
>>
>>30754798
is this one of thos *ranny discords?
>>
File: gautama.jpg (255 KB, 979x1430)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>30755333
>How do we wake up?
Study the suttas and practice. When following Gautama Buddha the only man (in our recorded time, another Buddha will manifest through good rebirth if the teaching of Gautama is lost in our realm) to sit down, place a protective mudra and dare to proclaim "no".
>>
>>30755310
can I get a source? Or was it some guy you knew/talked to
>>
>>30755310
I don't remember this from The Spirit Molecule
>>
>>30755458
nvm lmao I should fully read before asking lmao, just skimmed it.
>>
>>30755470
I wrote lmao twice, I'm tired I should go to sleep.
>>
File: 19.gif (6 KB, 220x220)
6 KB
6 KB GIF
All this talk of machine elves and mystical experiences and yet not a single person has pulled an actually useful scientific development for their lives out of the drug-induced haze. Absolute waste of time and sanity. It's just your nerves firing at each other.
>>
>>30755716
>scientific
Let me guess. You fucking love science
>>
>>30752167
>Been listening to <some random faggot who uses drugs to fck up his thinking>
Maybe he just made them up because he's on drugs and it's meaningless nonsense?
>>
>>30755727
>Let me guess.
Don't.
Figure out how to find out then find out instead.
>>
>>30755716
yeesh imagine being a tripfag on 4chan AND being this much of a cunt lmao
>>
File: 1639979168497.gif (1.75 MB, 498x498)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB GIF
>>30755727
>>30755756
Retarded, insecure drug addicts confirmed. Not a single real-world development that actually makes life better. Enjoy masturbating to your delusions.
>>
Anyone see spmsthing like this with psylocibin? I get very intense closed eye visuals and one time say these faces/masks appear and they were all smiling and laughing. I felt a presence of sorts and on one of them the words "HA HA HA" materialized over it like a comic book.
>>30755310
Reminds of a dream I had as a child where I was deep in the earth in some kind of dark stone structure. "Angels" were leading people into "vaults." No one could resist because they were all in a haze and I just played along out of fear. When the doors on the vaults closed with the angels inside something bad happened. The Earth on top, at least what I saw, was covered in sand with no greenery.
>>
>>30753645
>channel uploading daily, 1200 high quality videos, pirated media, some science and programming videos?
Is he getting this from some video subscription site or something lol?
>>
>>30755727
>>30755756
>responding to it
>>
>>30755794
I didn't even respond to what you said, just that you have a little faggoty attitude and are also a Reddit-tier attention whore using a username on an anonymous website lol. I don't even necessarily disagree with your point, just hate you as a person
>>
File: 1640283281264.png (987 KB, 1002x800)
987 KB
987 KB PNG
>>30755812
Haha I went on a HEROES JOURNEY blasting off to machine elves so I can tell everyone on the Internet my own vague masturbatory delusions!! Namefags!!!!

Fucking retarded nigger lmao. Every DMT addict I've ever met has been batshit insane
>>
>>30755827
Again, I am not a DMT user nor have I ever been. Try a bit harder kek
>>
File: fuck off reddit.jpg (41 KB, 396x382)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>30755860
I bet you're just shitting yourself that you can't smash the downvote button.
>>
I'm not sure about the elves. I have only ever experienced various forms of "dieties" which i can only attribute to various archetypes of my own human spirituality. The most benevolent of these "gods" was a pyramid-head shaped orb woman, who guided me through an endless mass of fractal geometry at first. I ceased to view this world through a first person lens, and was told by this being that I was in a realm where all of my ancestors, loved ones, past, present, and future existed at once. I was told that I have access to this realm always, in my spirit, in the core of my being. She said they will always be here for me, if I simply know love.

I came out of this experience crying like a little fag, and wrote it off over the years, because its obviously just a hyperemotional experience guided through neurotransmitter super-position.

Another time, I was quite sure I escaped the matrix. This was actually just on cannabis concentrate. I always took big dabs, but this was shortly after a breakup, so my mind was extra fragile. I woke up in a room full of machines, and was witnessing my body outside of itself. I saw my head embedded in a machine room of endless cogs and wires, and was lined up next to thousands of other individuals. Shortly after, a large, mechanoid female with bright white and blue glowing eyes started shaming me for witnessing what should not have been witnessed. She then started beaming images of my deaths in tangential time realities over and over. I saw myself die over 100 times in less than 10s. I saw myself plastered by a car, i saw myself die in hospital bed, i saw myself collapse on the floor due to heart attack, I saw myself die of old age, I saw myself die as a child through drowning. It was honestly fucking terrifying. All i could think to do in this extremely real experience was to apologize to my queen. I told her she was the most beautiful thing I have ever witnessed or would witness. Shortly after, i was jolted back to reality.
>>
>>30755894
Wow, that second one sounds like a cunt. What a rude entity. Had you been smoking weed a lot and not doing what you needed to do in life?
>>
File: 1641525635839.jpg (46 KB, 680x540)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>30755931
lf spiritual docking experience with other nubile christian boys ;)
>>
File: cyoot.jpg (51 KB, 716x666)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>30755944
Anon, don't be such a weirdo..
>>
>>30755923
Yes, i actually stopped smoking weed after that incident. I was a daily hash dabber and it was just a waste of money at that point. The experience also was accompanied by pressure twitches on my body, that I still get. A constant reminder that I either have a tumor, or a demonoid fem entity from the center of a black hole.
>>
>>30752167
unironically look into the Royal Order of Jesters and their connection with DMT jesters that are often met, they are real entities and demonic. Be warned.
>>
>>30756079
if you fuck her imagine cumming so hard while she beams images of you exploding
>>
>>30756200
i like to imagine id get to fuck her once i die. Except i fuck her and it causes my rebirth in one of my tangent realities. Ill reach a state of infinite deja vus, where i realize if I die i get to fuck her. So then she watches me endlessly kill myself in creative ways just to bust a cosmic nut. Thats love.
>>
>>30753767
harlequin is the name

they're real.
>>
File: Cegorach.png (210 KB, 480x522)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>>30753767
>>
>>30752167
well the way i see it they are the superegos or higher selves of other people around you in your "place" in the "network" of consciousness.

see how they are always depicted? notice how it seems as though they are all connected in such a way that suggests that you yourself are connected to them as well?

as for how and why they interact with you well who's to say that you arent always interacting with them but when you take something and your conscious mind goes there they're bound to be surprised and it is more than likely that their method of communication is much more different than ours and so the way they "speak" and the things they "say" can easily be misinterpreted and it is even easier for your conscious "threat seeking" mind to interpret their waves as malicious.
>>
>>30755802
it's some brazillian that gives zero shits recording his screen i think
>>
>>30752167
demons
>>
>>30756913
sounds like a bunch of demonic mumbo jumbo that no one would ever truly understand because of how nonsensical it is.
everything in and under the Kingdom of Heaven is plain.
>>
I've had ego dissolution with 20mg of DMT and it sucked. I encountered a figure similar to baphomet but it wasn't a fractal, it was entirely black with the geometrical backgroud.
>>
>>30755794
Bold of you to assume this world is "real". How convenient we just so happen to reside in THE one and only real place.
>>
>>30756913
So this is how telepathy works...
>>
theres no machine elves, they are just fractal nigger clowns on a chessboard after you escape the elevator
>>
>>30756088
>Royal Order of Jesters and their connection with DMT jesters
Ok, I am trying but I don't find any literature connecting one with the other? Where can I read this?
>>
>>30752242
no look up the erowid and leddit archives lots of people have similar experiences and if you talk to people in person they will share experiences too.
>>
>>30753627
from my research, there are 2 "higher" layers of mind. lower astral plane and platonic realm.
lower astral plane is full of fantasy lands, struggles for powers, lots of dreams and nightmares happen here.
higher realm of mind is closer to .. well idk if God is the right term, Intelligence.
A few mystics warned me not to "get stuck in the astral plane". I think a lot of supernatural experiences, "revelations", "oh my gosh, a machine elf" are just shiny baubles. Higher up is where the more powerful intelligences live and affect our world.
My current research is trying to understand and juxtapose Casteneda's perspective. The shape of world I get from his readings is more spherical: many different directions out, all in "human realms" and beyond that are the "alien realms".
I think a first pass would be that our world exists as one of many in Casteneda's basic human worlds and the alien realms are somewhere beyond the astral realm, maybe between astral and platonic.
>>30754754
>>30754886
yes - you should always test anything that shows up to be your "guide".
Part of my current theory is spirits (maybe the same as "elves") come from hyperland / elfland to maneuver people around in different realities -- casteneda writes about them as "vehicles". But their goal, according to him, is to recruit people into joining a cosmic supermind in hyperworld/elfworld, promising "pleasure and happiness". I think they show off their power by helping people move from dream to dream, using the experiences as shiny baubles to entice people to trusting them for "more". If you are strong you can tame them / dominate them. I think they might be like very clever horses. Perhaps they are enslaved to the cosmic mind and are happy to run free with us, as vehicles and assistants? I'm still figuring this out. I get dreams where scouts show up and try to affect it (casteneda writes look for "alien presence" -- things in your dream that seem unreal or absurd are probably an alien scout
>>
>>30752167
Fallen angels and archons like saturn or venus.
>>
>>30759835 pt2
messing with you. In my experience challenging their presence leads to an intense sensation, a heightened energy and awareness. Often I get "kicked" out back to regular world. I think they require a lot of focus to perceive, you can't do it passively. I think if you *can* perceive them then you can dispel them or use them as vehicles. If you don't see through then you'll play with shiny baubles (weird dreams).
If my theory is correct then if you are in hyperspace and see an "elf" and they are similar/same as the "scouts", if you perceive them you could work with them. I think it's something like proving you are an equal / capable, otherwise they throw you shiny baubles and stupid dreams to keep you occupied so you don't interfere with their work.
These are just my theories.. I welcome any insight and new perspectives.
>>
>>30754444
Quads, man? We used to be friends
>>
Rage Against The Machine Elves
They want you to rebel, anon
>>
>>30754059
Nice yeah. It’s cool when you see that something from a spiritual tradition isn’t just made up but that there’s some literal higher being.

>>30759531
Gosh it makes so much sense now!
>>
>>30757533
its okay christcuck we know thinking isn't your strong suit
>>
>>30754059
>>30760255
anyone have the paper about shape of higher dimensions? the pictures drawn look like old hindu shapes.
>>
>>30754993
Your eyes are almost completely closed in fear. Open them slowly.
>>
I haven’t been doing anything for a while because I am doing a parasite cleanse. It seems risky to open yourself up in this way if you have any physical parasites
>>
>>30752167
Demons.
The Machine Elves are Demons.
>>
>>30752167
other consciousees , other consci from the pleoma
>>
>>30755794
imagine still using that CIA generated meme

clown world is over, have you heard that before?
>>
>>30753246
The best interpretation of the jester entities I have seen was on the Nexus. This specific entity is trying to show you the absurdity that is your life and that you should take a step back every now and then and laugh at the ridiculous predicament you are in, which is why they take the form of a court jester. They aren't talking about your personal or career life, they are talking about how insane being a human is actual is. You are a hairless biped made up of billions of other organisms looking for other organisms to consume so that you can reproduce. You used to live in an environment made almost entirely of other living organisms, but through the countless cycles of past reproductions your 'species' has constructed a ridiculous system of arbitrary rules, regulations, and 'social' norms that you must conduct yourself according to.
>>
demons
>>
>>30761567
more evidence theyre demons
bruh life is meaningless i took a pill and the spirits informed me life is a big joke
yeah i'm sure deception is impossible when things get to a spiritual level and no entity can possibly hold any malice to you
>>
>>30761567
great post, thanks for sharing
>>
>>30761567
insane compared to what? by that logic it's even more "insane" that there's a jester mocking it.
Fucking nihilists.
>>
>They're enlightened beings bro
>Nah they're demons for sure
Has anyone tried being indifferent to them? I'm thinking of what Christ and the Buddha did in the wilderness. Just observing, but refusing to have an emotional response. How do they react if you do that?
>>
>>30753614
After a huge dose of ketamine and meditation once i left the k-hole i had this realization. Everything was watching and singing and laughing. Carpet fibers were talking. Everything was aware of me and it was all cheering me on, trying to get me to wake up.
It was pure bliss. Wish i didn't come down.
>>
>>30752574
I've seen the shapes. There was an octagonal prism folding in on itself towards the ceiling while I was talking to my friend. It seemed like it was watching me.
>>
>>30759964

First clown I met jabbed tendrils and shit into me then then played it off as a joke when he wasn't getting a reaction.
>>
>>30753246
I seen a jester entity appear at my bed doing some weird shamanic dance, I think it was doing something with my energy. Whats funny I was edging for a few minutes before I saw it. Then I said "what are you doing?" I got no reply from it though. I started to laugh. From the idea that a jester thing was doing some sort of dance by me while I was in state of fetish lust, and it probably knew what I was fantasizing. But I didn't get any bad feeling from it. And Im a person who have a lot of parasitical entity encounters, and built up a feeling when something is preying on me. It just did if for a few minutes then the presence went away then I feel back asleep.
>>
>>30752167
its an obvious psyop
>>
>>30752167
>>30752212
Sounds like higher beings playing with us like we do with pets. They find us cute or something and want to see how much they can teach us, like cool tricks.
>hey look at this, I taught this human to see time as one thing, he forgot about the stupid "present" and existed everywhen but then he forgot, humans are so cute, I should get another to keep this one company...
>>
>>30764006
It's making fun of you for tally wacking
Probably dipped on you bc you kept noodling yourself instead of dancing with it
>>
>>30764049
I wonder what would happen If I got up and started to dance with it? If it happens again I will try and greentext it here.
>>
>>30764110
Now you're thinking with jinglejangles
*HONK*
>>
>>30753465
holy shit I just nostalgia tripped so fucking hard
>>
>>30752167
When I met one, he fucked with his height in terms of perception, and said none of Them could ever harm us, because they fill a purpose in their world, how we fill ours in our world. They've been where they are forever, where it is, is up for debate. I've had quite a few DMT trips, as well as a fuckton of Psilocybin trips, all by my hand and homemade.
>>
>>30755208
the serpent wasn't lucifer bro that's not biblical
>>
i've done dmt few times, never seen machine elves.
however, I always see Mayan imagery and temples. I am Guatemalan, do you think my brain is subconsciously pulling these images out. Or is the DMT realm trying to tell me something?
>>
>>30755794
Whoa. Hurt people hurt people. Dude are you ok?
>>
>>30762978
Haha. That’s a cool experience. I feel like we need to be in illusion to some degree to be able to have relationships with other humans.
>>
https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1p0ovK4gyzPyw4SVrY-ISFbdp7PzOj3Ky/1HwjHH4U31bUg8_qGe_I2DQRJeYWnLXOJ/1GLWaduKLZHJgg-fFFOnfLIxAjRMizEOq?usp=sharing&sort=13&direction=a

This is a book about what those things were, connecting the alien soul trapped on earth scientology religion
>>
>>30752167
yo where da crack goblins at? mugfer jimmy shifty has the ROCK

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.