[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1633452233826.gif (1.94 MB, 400x280)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB GIF
Instead of what is in my pocket, this time we'll go for what do I have in front of me on my desk. NO yellow balls this time.

Target is written on a piece of paper with 6812 on it.

No elaborate rick rolls this time either (gotta admit that was awesome)

Standard rules apply - post your feelings, impressions. Colors, tastes, smells, textures.
Remote view it and post here. I will post answer in an hour or two.
>>
I'm not a psychic or pretending to be one. Felt like making a random guess
Plastic with multiple colors, and a complex shape without any function.
>>
>>30355966

That is a logical guess for a desk. If I were a guessing man I'd guess of something desk related as well. But this isn't guessing game. This is remote view.

Calm your mind, make it empty like a empty bowl of rice. Reach out and look at the target number 6812 and what impressions do you get? Write it down, draw it.

Just because it is on my desk doesn't mean its some small piece of plastic.
>>
I have no experience but I'd give this a try. I felt like there were eyes that were constantly watching from the corner of my vision in the lower left corner. They had some flashy color. Maybe there's a round object on your desk?
>>
>>30355921
Its a piece of paper with 6812 written on it
>>
>>30356021

Of course there is - I posted my yellow balls the last time we did this :)
>>
>>30356030

You win!

Just kidding but yes its there under the object.
>>
>>30356035
I'm not familiar with your posts. The only one I remember was the one with the fork (or spoon) in your pocket. I must be some kind of magician then.
>>
>>30355921
a keyboard.
>>
It’s a bobble head
>>
>>30356058

Yeah the fork was one of them.

I had also folded a piece of paper with a tiny url on it .. when you went to it, it took you to a rick roll lol
>>
Red solo cup and a paper clip came into my very quick attempt
>>
It's black.
Might be an ink pen stand, or a small fan/speaker.
>>
I see a knot
>>
Elaborate my fine dudes. Describe more than just the color or going straight for the clitoris and guessing the object.

Don't guess an object - describe it.
>>
If you guess you are going to be wrong. If you describe your impression you could be closer than you think and may get a hit.
>>
Something that glows? Like a lamp?
>>
Jax
>>
"Sorry" game board type pieces. Maybe blue
>>
Not ONE of you fucks has even given it a serious attempt.

Do any of you schleps even know what remote viewing is? Go google it.

I've had 2 serious people get hits every time we've done this.
>>
>>30355921
Air in the room is stale
Desk is thick
You have sweets nearby probably chocolate
And a plastic card of some type
>>
>>30356547
Tell me what to do exactly and I'll try my best. Do I have to just meditate and visualise the number 6812 or what?
>>
>>30355921
Plastic army man figure. Maybe it's grey, holding m24 stick grenade ready to throw.
>>
File: 1631928847422.jpg (13 KB, 890x724)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>30355921
>Target is written on a piece of paper with 6812 on it.
the ONLY way to do this that isn't bullshit is at the start for OP to post a password protected photo image of the target some place others can download it, then after a set amount of time post the password, otherwise OP can change the target image at anytime making this all lame as can be
>>
Marbles, circles, three circles within a rectangle, aquatic, boat, fish skeleton (or that rib like repeating pattern)
>>
>>30355921
Pee bottles. Many pee bottles.
>>
File: image.jpg (2.8 MB, 4032x3024)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB JPG
Doodles
>>
>>30355921
It's a fucking tomato.
>>
File: file.png (2 KB, 372x221)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>30355921
This is all I got off of it. Not very impressive.
>>
>>30356584

Clear your mind focus on the number .. it represents the object. How does it make you feel? if you reached out and touched it how would it feel? What does it represent? Use your minds eye and look around if you can get into a deep enough trance.
>>
>>30356727

this was an excellent attempt.

>>30356704

Nice shot as well.

Both of you are seeing pointy edges like triangles.
>>
>>30356758
Thanks anon.
By the way I had no idea how to put it on paper, but I agree with
>>30356582
>Air in the room is stale
Felt like the type of shitty air that used to give me nosebleeds. You should get a humidifier.
>>
>>30356783

Interestingly there is a mushroom farm nearby and also some weed farms as well. We usually either smell shit or pot. (Canada)

I'm going to give both of you guys a close hit. Especially the 3 object guy. When I post the picture you'll see the whole picture.
>>
Keep going guys!!! More attempts - draw your impressions! Don't guess. Smooth, round, or angular, hot cold sharp dull? All those sorts of things.
>>
>>30355921
A vinyl figure of some type. It's non pop-vinyl, but it is fat-proportioned with black hair. It could be a bobble-head.
>>
>>30355921
An empty tobacco-chew tin.
>>
Ok I will reveal the object shortly. Get your last shots in.
>>
>>30356758
I see something clear dark blue and either glass or acrylic. Possibly a pyramid? The mental image is fuzzy as hell. I see a piece of paper underneath. One edge is like it was torn out of a notepad. I smell awful cheap cologne with a tinge of alcohol. I see an open window with a clear sky with lots of greenery when looking forward. I don't see blinds or curtains. They could be drawn back or just not there. To the left of that perspective I see a bookshelf, and to the right what looks like some sort of stand with a lamp on it.
>>
>>30356943

Good shot. But the winner clearly is >>30356704
>>30356658

Some people mentioned "Black" several times like a bobblehead. Kind of a hit.

>>30356943
The peace of paper torn out of the notepad is correct and your pyramid guess was most likely due to reading the hint about sharp edges. Rest is just all wrong :) Also raining badly here and dark.

The object was a model of the F117 Stealth fighter.

Oddly enough my speakers at my desk have 3 circles like the drawing and some hand sanitizer on the right hand side like the sailboat.

The repeating lines of the fish are clearly my phone cable!

That was a spectacular hit!
>>
File: download.jpg (17 KB, 599x421)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
The actual model.
>>
>>30357001
Well that was fun. Let's play again soon. Also hand sanitizer in my city costs half that price.
>>
>>30357001
>The repeating lines of the fish are clearly my phone cable!
kind of a stretch
>>
File: image.jpg (3.23 MB, 4032x3024)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB JPG
Repeating lines wood grain, reddish brown hinge or a lock, book

From the fish bone attempter
>>
>>30357022

Its come down since then, but its Canada everything is 2x the price of the US

>>30357035
It does stretch :) But the fact he picked up on repeating patterns like that all together shows he was in the room and got the impressions.
>>
>>30357065
How neat, thx for the opportunity would be very interested in participating in the next round.
>>
Oh neat, just noticed the following written down by the attempter that didn't make it on the first image.

"Model Ship"

Neat!
>>
Bump

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.