[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1630170329067.png (1.73 MB, 925x925)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>Can i manifest ___?
Yes

>Curious? Do the Ladder Experiment
https://pastebin.com/nWzSmHvU

Relatively short texts for newbies (Start With Goddard!):
>Summary of Goddard's Consciousness
https://web.archive.org/web/20180328171609/http://www.mindserpent.com/library/goddard/lectures/consciousness.pdf

>Goddard's Feeling is the Secret lecture
https://www.law-of-attraction-haven.com/support-files/feeling-is-the-secret-neville-goddard.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xawGls5LB5c

>Goddard video FAQ, also addresses various general questions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzh_QJGs1DY

>Library full of Goddard's lectures
http://www.realneville.com/text_archive.htm

>Steve Pavlina's Explorer's Guide to Manifesting
https://www.stevepavlina.com/resources/The-Explorers-Guide-to-Manifesting.pdf

Extra resources:

>The Reality Transurfing series that goes into great depth, it's worth reading if you're really into the LoA
http://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=5AB66EFC3085FA23D571A270854683C1

>Does Law of Attraction Imply I'm To Blame For The Bad Things That Happen to Me?
https://pastebin.com/ETqz3K5Y

>Should I hire a coach?
https://pastebin.com/a2D57P0d

>Manifesting And De-Manifesting:
https://pastebin.com/QSGjSSPq

>SP (Specific Person) PASTEBIN:
https://pastebin.com/MzLX6gys

>Getting into deep SATS (State Akin To Sleep)
https://pastebin.com/QdfXJJQN

>Pastebin FAQ
https://pastebin.com/pDekUHXM

Previous thread
>>30328423
>>
>>30355431
What scenes could I visualise that imply wealth?
>>
>>30355440
Just imagine how you would feel knowing that you could afford anything you could ever want. The scene is just there to help you feel it and thus believe it.
>>
>>30355440
One student of Neville's imagined just having stacks of cash. Like he would imagine counting $10000 in bills, one by one, he'd take in the texture of the cash, the smell of it, etc.
>>
I was looking into Shane Missler, the 20 yo kid who won $400 million on the Powerball.

Seems he got inspired by McGregor, he introduced him to LOA. Going by this video he posted on Facebook that is from August 2017, and his post in January 2018 when he won the lotto... it took him 5 months to manifest his wealth.
>>
>>30355572
But would I actually be counting stacks of cash if I were rich lol

Could be something to try though. Maybe I actually would count money like a lunatic if I got rich
>>
>>30355632
>But would I actually be counting stacks of cash if I were rich lol
That's the point.
>>
File: 14256788.jpg (65 KB, 750x750)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Neville chads, I need more full-body pepes like picrel.

Please share me your goodies frens

Thanks in advance
>>
>if anyone managed to manifest anything, they wouldn't be here

some of you are so confused and trying to force your brain into making sense of it all. fact of the matter is that money, partners, and making it, they're means to an end, not THE end. There are hundreds of business owners, trust fund babies, successful professionals, family men and women, lucky gamblers, who frequent 4chan more often than you would like to think. not every unique IP posts.
>>
K.C + P.P 4eva
>>
I'm thankful for my community supporting me, I've been able to make a successful career out of this.
I'm filled with so much love.
We've already made it bros, just need to open your eyes.
>>
I am manifesting a USD price for XRP of $10,000
profit off this if you want
>>
>>30356101
Interesting, I just started working on an XRP-related manifestation yesterday.
>>
I got super dizzy during visualisation last night, is this good?
>>
>>30356101
>>30356133
Never got into crypto, what's the best way to invest?
>>
File: 1632474959199.jpg (85 KB, 400x400)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
I have so many different unrelated things I want to manifest that I cant go through each one when doing SATS.
Wat do?
>>
>>30356101
>>30356133
You should do ADA or AVAX. XRP is a really bad coin, my friends.
>>
>>30355431
Can i manifest physical changes in my body? Like height, skin, voice, etc.
>>
>>30355574
Did connor manifest getting the shit beat out of him at ufc 264 and breaking his leg?
>>
>>30355738
See, you tried to manifest full-body Pepes, but nothing happened.
>>
>>30356101
Yes! Good luck anon...that would suit me down to the ground. XRP/XLM/ADA holder here.
>>
>>30356411
When you're doing good you tend to lay off the loa
>>
>>30356101
What method are you using? If I join in, will that double the power?
>>
>>30356455
It's already done. Just sit back and relax fren.
>>30356379
No thank you sir
>>
>>30356411
A few injuries and lost matches are nothing compared to his success
>>
>>30356411
We manifest absolutely everything that happens to us, whether we're aware of it or not.
>>
File: 2342423435.png (152 KB, 421x513)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>30356416
actually, I received a good bunch on another thread.

>checkem
>>
File: 1635130665967.jpg (131 KB, 1080x1089)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>30356613
Here fren i have some maybe they're not so rare but hopefully they'll work
>>
File: 1623386297348.jpg (75 KB, 770x600)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Neville chads, what are your opinions on sleeping affirmations?
>>
>>30355903
I manifested my SP, my business success, and some other small things. But my SP is by far the weirdest and hugest manifestation lol. I did SATS and had her the next day. Complete 360, she was relatively uninterested and suddenly started chasing me and a year later is still obsessed with me.

However this was the most vivid SATS of my life, it actually felt like real life. Woke up 7 hours later to a text from her.
>>
>>30356691
holy shit man, that's almost unbelievable
>>
>>30356691
You say it was vivid but you didn't actually see it right? It was more like a feeling of an image in your mind's eye?
>>
>>30356691
can you explain your process, please, especially the one that got your SP?
>>
>>30356691
I'd also like to know the process you used for your SP. I've been working on manifesting my SP and he's taken an interest in me, we've messaged a bit, but I'm not entirely certain I've ever done SATS properly. I usually just end up falling asleep.
>>
>>30355574
what did he visualize?
>>
File: 1636740251776.jpg (220 KB, 1781x1188)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>30350597
>they just get you in the habit of doing repetitive work so you can be a good little wageslave

%100 without a doubt. Wide spread public schooling occured after the luddite movement in England at the begging of 19th century
>>
How far in advance do you manifest? For example, I have an athletic goal of adding 100lbs to my bench press. I'm at a point where this could realistically take 5-10 years. I have been writing "I will bench press Xlbs" 50-100 times per day and when I get the chance I burn the paper.
>>
File: 1637669568502.png (117 KB, 323x479)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
Anyone see the (magically manifested) news where both the pfizer AND moderna CEO's died to sword wounds during a televised legalized dueling match?
(Manifestation may not currently reflect reality)
>>
File: 26wczxzdupm21.jpg (166 KB, 640x704)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>30355431
Hello, kind of a newbie here. I belive in some paranormal things, but I usually don't try them because I don't belive I can do them. Last night I tried out of curiosity and... it kinda worked? I felt like if half of my body went numb: Left arm, left leg, the space between them and my lips.
Those parts were warm so it was as if they were there but, at the same part, felt as if I have them no more. The lips felt like if they were colse but I knew it was impossible pecause I was exhaling and, when I thought that, every time I exhaled i felt my lips again for a moment.

So, I wanted to ask if it's normal or was half of my body because I didn't belive I could do it, or maybe it's my inexperience or something like that
>>
>>30355440
what's something you'd like to do but can't afford right now?
>>
>>30357052
Nope but I saw the news where both of them got booster shots live on TV and then immediately dropped dead from heart attacks.
>>
>>30356411
not purposefully perhaps, but he did manifest it
>>30356433
that's a strange take, if you've got a method that brings you success, wouldn't you just keep doing it and get even more out of it?
>>
>>30356653
Anyone?
>>
>>30356411
All the cocaine and bad life decisions interfered with his ability to manifest
>>
>>30356711
>>30356762
>>30356815
>>30356861

I can't even describe what it was like it was so surreal.

It was like a dream, but I was clearly not dreaming. It was like the perfect example of state akin to sleep, the midpoint of awake and dreaming.

I saw her, but my eyes were closed. I felt her, I basically felt the most intense kiss of my life, I wasn't even in control of the SATS scene, it took off on its own. It felt more like astral projection, or like a vivid lucid dream, only I know it wasn't either of those. It was just the picture perfect example of SATS that I've never been able to achieve again.

With other manifestations it takes me a long time to get them and it takes multiple SATS day after day. But this was so perfectly executed that it took just 10 seconds of me SATSing kissing here to actually manifest her fucking intense love lmao.

I just started off visualising before bed and it took off on its own, idk how it was so perfect. A fluke. Fate? Idk. Never been able to replicate it again.
>>
>>30356968
I don't think he's ever said
>>
>>30357272
>this was so perfectly executed that it took just 10 seconds of me SATSing kissing here to actually manifest her
That's amazing anon. Thanks for sharing. I'll keep at it until I get it just right.
>>
>>30357079
A huge mansion, luxury car, typical stuff. But it doesn't excite me enough to do sats for it for long enough.
>>
>>30357309
Good luck anon. I had some lackluster SATS sessions before I hit whatever the hell that perfect session was lol
>>
File: 5vjre5.jpg (80 KB, 579x500)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>30357097
>>
>>30357272
i had 2 of those not too long ago. one was me and SP getting married, it was super surreal and intended. the other was a sex dream but couldve just been a vivid sex dream. I always fall asleep to my SATS too, what about you?
>>
Had a small manifestation today. I am heavily imagining a scenario where a person asks me to do them a small easy favor. I just need them to ask me, I took the first step by ensuring they see I can provide said favor. I had to manifest that they saw that in the first place to build. I had started yesterday and woke up believing they made an acknolwedgement of knowing I did the favor. I imagined and I even dreamt it. When I woke up I had truly believed they saw it and did what I wanted them to. They hadn't, but I still believed they had. About a few hours later what I imagined and dreamed manifested.

Have a happy Thanksgiving.
>>
I would like a thin, blond, blue eyed, mid twenties, loving beautiful woman with a nice body to be my gf then wife. Again and again, I attempt to manifest and nothing.
Please advise! I can’t seem to get one to be interested in me but I know the right on is just around the corner
>>
>>30357444
>I always fall asleep to my SATS too,
Is this okay? I always did SATS before bed but then changed the topic to something else before I went to bed.
>>
>>30357101
>that's a strange take, if you've got a method that brings you success, wouldn't you just keep doing it and get even more out of it?
It's very difficult to stay in "magical" thinking mode whether you're doing LoA or any other kind of magic once things start really working for you. This is why remaining humble and commited to it is key and why keeping up with lots of small manifestations or spells is best practice.
>t. someone who learned the hard way
>>
>>30357759
i reckon it is. NG says stuff like fall asleep to the wish fulfilled and being satisfied etc because it programs your waking day something along those lines I dont really remember but I always try to hold the feeling as I sleep, I can usually never remember when I fall asleep at what part through the visualisation
>>
>>30357444
>>30357759
Yeah it’s okay I’ve manifested things even with imperfect SATS
>>
>>30357716
Again, if someone is there please help me out
>>
>>30357928
I've tried to manifest love and it hasn't worked for me either. God knows, I can spend days vividly daydreaming about it, so it's not lack of focus.
>>
>>30358010
Thank you anon! People always say it’s me doing it wrong but if it just doesn’t work!
>>
>>30357716
>>30357928
I suggest giving her a personality so she ends up being more real, and not just a doll.
>>
>>30358010
>>30358029
The love won't walk to your door. You need to image the scenarios in which you meet your love in the first place and then physically put yourself there. Make sure you imagine them as being a real person, with real flaws too. They need to be able to exist, because an anime faced alien waifu is not going to materialize (if it does God save us all).

Do the women you guys love have cute quirks, pet peeves, a specific style of dress, specific hobbies? Do you tend to find them in coffee shops or at local parks? Be as detailed as possible. It DOES work.
>>
>>30358010
>>30358029
I wish I knew what to tell you frens. The reason LoA works is because you trick your subconscious to believe that your desire is real. You've got to be doing something wrong in your SATS.
>>
>>30358010
> I would like
There is your mistake.
You already have it.
Just because the current 3D disagrees shouldn't bother you. When not doing SATS, drop your desire and focus on 3D things.
>>
>>30358108
>When not doing SATS, drop your desire and focus on 3D things.
This is one of the most important aspects to doing LoA correctly, and probably the hardest.
>>
>>30358108
This completely.
>>
I've known how this works for many years and I've been very successful at it but for some reason it just does not work with women. I've only ever used dating apps and recently I got closer to at least 2 girls, one just straight up said she doesn't want to meet me anymore because I have bad photos, I'm not ugly or creepy looking, that was a bit of a blow but very revealing. Other one simply ghosted me.
Don't know what it is, I just can't find a woman, I feel confident in myself having met a few in the past from dating apps so it has worked its just it always never works out for some stupid reason. Never been so disheartened before
>>
File: EcWpdNdWoAAlwxB.jpg (31 KB, 415x423)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Can I manifest the girl I love into being my gf?
>>
>>30358320
Yes. I think it's actually easier to manifest a specific person than just an idea of the ideal person.
>>
If I want to manifest something that takes practice to be good at, let's say something like drawing or programming, it seems likely that I would need to practice it while manifesting right?
>>
>>30358328
I figured as much.
>>
File: pepe_golden.gif (1.66 MB, 290x290)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB GIF
Money flows to me.
I am a money magnet.
Money comes easy to me.
I like money.
I am wealthy.
>>
File: 1630213187178.gif (2.59 MB, 800x450)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB GIF
>>30358514
I love being rich, I am thankful for my wealth. I welcome all the money I am getting. There is no price in money I cannot pay.
>>
>>30358395
my personal experience involved trying to learn to draw without effort and for it to just come naturally to me. I tried to envision the feeling of instantly becoming good. About a month later I was in a virtual meeting at work and I just started doodling randomly and I started to notice I was enjoying playing around with what I could draw with random shapes. I started drawing because it actually was fun at the time, and I got a lot of synchronicities with the things I was playing around with in my doodles being actual techniques for drawing 3D shapes. I didn't become instantly amazing but it gave me a head start.
>>
>>30358055
they could come to your door, just saying. But I tend to agree it's going to be harder to believe that can happen than meeting her in a shop or at a bar or something
>>
>>30358055
>The love won't walk to your door. You need to image the scenarios in which you meet your love in the first place
You don't have to manifest the intermediate steps. Imagine a scenario where you've already been together for a while and let the universe sort the rest of it out.
>>
>>30358514
Money flows to me.
I am a money magnet.
Money comes easy to me.
I like money.
I am wealthy.
>>
texted sp tonight because I've been doing well living in the end for the last four months that we haven't been speaking, but I felt that that's what I would do if we're together
She went out of her way to refer to me as "my friend."
Can the resident anon that gives good advice please help me feel less deflated? she did say she missed me though
>>
>>30358622
You don't have to, but you can. It doesn't need to happen exactly, but manifesting meeting them at x is still just as open. I am just offering them a different method, whatever they are doing is not working for them. If they keep believing it doesn't work (it does) they will have more trouble.
>>
>>30356101
I invested 10k into FTM and I'm up $2.5MM
WAGMI, bros
>>
>>30358690
True. Anything can be manifested. So they might as well try another method. The most important thing is belief.
>>
>>30356101
I manifest stock prices. Anybody else?
>>
File: 1623467310438.png (621 KB, 976x1014)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
/biz/+ /x/ bros, give me some 100x altcoin/shitcoin recommendation that youre currently manifesting to go up
>>
File: 1636340210812.png (489 KB, 700x935)
489 KB
489 KB PNG
>>30358055
here is another quote from neville for you anons struggling.

>"The time it takes your assumption to become fact, your desire to be fulfilled, is directly proportionate to naturalness of your feeling of already being what you want to be - of already having what you desire. The fact it does not feel natural to you to be what you imagine yourself to be is the secret of your failure. Regardless of your desire, regardless of how faithfully and intelligently you follow the law if you do not feel natural about what you want to be you will not be it. If it does not feel natural to you to get a better job you will not get a better job. The whole principle is vividly expressed by the Bible phrase 'you die in your sins' - you do not transcend from your present level to the state desired."

in one of his lectures, neville equates the feeling of naturalness to wearing a new suit. when you wear a new suit it is slightly uncomfortable and you get the feeling that everyone is looking at you. but the more you continue to wear the suit (read: persist) the more comfortable it becomes until it doesn't bother or even excite you at all.

as an aside, i greatly encourage everyone to read neville. don't stop at feeling is the secret, continue on to his other works as well. he answers almost any question you could have about LoA and is in the OP for a reason.
>>
>>30358688
>>30358704

>>30358728
I'm this anon, so I believe in LOA pretty strongly desu
I think FTM still has a good run in it, brother
>>
>>30358718
Based. This is what actual rich people do.
>>
File: 1.png (560 KB, 1073x606)
560 KB
560 KB PNG
Someone had shared a video earlier from Aaron Doughty - titled "Attract Love and Relationships using the Magic of Detachment (do this and they will chase you)" and after watching, it just reinforced my dislike for most people that came after Neville Goddard and Joseph Murphy when it comes to the LOA.

First and foremost, they introduce a Buddhist element which adds an alien value judgement system to the LOA that does not belong. The Buddhists falsely believe that all desire is suffering, when in reality desire is a neutral emotion that does not imply anything good or bad. Just because I want something does not imply lack in my life. For example, I want more wealth in my life yet I am already wealthy by most metrics (including mine); I just simply want more.

Secondly, to manifest what you desire then you must be direct with the Universe. If you want something then consume yourself with the emotions and thoughts that is yours and you have already obtained it. Being coy and not being upfront with your desires will prevent you from obtaining it as you are sending mixed messages regarding what you want. That is why it is so harmful that they put forth the notion that you must "love yourself" first and you need to play this game of not wanting what you want before it is magically just granted to you (because you no longer want it even though that implies you no longer want it). The moment you have decided that you want your desire and have committed to it then that is the moment you get it regardless of what mental state you are in. I have been in some dark places before in my life and I still got what I always wanted; sometimes you have to eat a shit sandwich for your personal/spiritual development.

(1/2)
>>
File: 2.png (548 KB, 1074x604)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
>>30358875
Finally, I feel like they push this "always be positive", "focus on yourself then you get what you want", and "wanting implies lack" crap is so that if you have no results with their teachings then they have an excuse why you failed. Personally, the LOA is pretty brainless once you have figured it out and the techniques are straight forward; the hardest part I find for most people is accepting that reality is moldable and that God exists within you.

Anyhow, thoughts? Am I full of shit? I know I might have come off as a bit heavy handed but I hate this feminine passivity people have introduced to the LOA instead of being direct with what they want.

(2/2)
>>
>>30358055
>The love won't walk to your door. You need to image the scenarios in which you meet your love in the first place and then physically put yourself there.
You are over complicating things.You do not need to imagine the intermediate steps where you went on a date with her; always imagine the end goal and not the in between. Just imagine you being married to her or you fucking her on your couch.
> Make sure you imagine them as being a real person, with real flaws too. They need to be able to exist, because an anime faced alien waifu is not going to materialize (if it does God save us all).
None of this is required and is actually detrimental.
>>
>>30358875
>you need to play this game of not wanting what you want before it is magically just granted to you (because you no longer want it even though that implies you no longer want it)
The point is that you don't want what you already have, you're supposed to be in that feeling of already having it.
>>
>>30358875
>>30358894
i'm glad you found success with LoA but i'm confused as to what you're actually upset about. neville and joseph murphy are both guilty of what you accuse them of pushing, and i personally don't see anything negative in endeavoring to keep a positive mindset or focusing on bettering your self(concept). i do agree though that it's better to just stay away from youtube gurus once you've figured it out for yourself though.
>>
>>30358894
>Am I full of shit?
I don't know, how do you manifest things and how successful has it been for you?
>>
>>30358918
There is no concrete way to imagine things. Certain things will work better for others, for me imagining small moments has always worked. I don't imagine every little detail, but having details won't prevent the manifestation.

>is actually detrimental.
How is it detrimental to make the specific person feel real to you? Even leaving it open ended, they will end up with flaws and specifics about them anyways. Imagining a few of them first isn't a bad thing.
>>
>>30358918
>>30358959

Anons,

I’m the man that was initially writing about finding a wife. First of all, I want to say thank both of you for helping me and taking time to help a stranger on the internet. Thanks for real.
Okay, let me walk you through what I do while I fall asleep. I usually put a podcast as I fall asleep. But I also imagine that I’m laying next to my loving wife, I imagine her long blond hair and her smell, I imagine her laughing at my little jokes, and I imagine feeling grateful that she’s in my life and she loves me. I imagine I’m in a career that I like, I imagine we’re living in a small little house in Minnesota and I imagine that we love each other dearly.
I drift off to sleep imagining that these events are already happening, and I imagine how I feel about it..

Is this correct? Should I listen to the podcast or is this distracting?
>>
>>30359111
seems to me so long as you are focused on the sensations and your imagination, a podcast playing in the background isn't hurting anything
>>
>>30358946
>i'm glad you found success with LoA but i'm confused as to what you're actually upset about.
I'm upset with people that instead of just helping people get what they want they always add some moral bullshit on top. That's all.
>>
>>30357716
You listed nothing that's important in a relationship apart from love and beauty. How do you manifest? Any daily practices that help to dream the reality?
>>
>>30359251
For her personality, I’d like her to love to touch, love to have fun, funny, like animals, sometimes be quirky, cute when mad, honest, cry when she needs, let’s me take command but also see when I’m struggling, I’d like her to be kind to children and old people, be loving, thoughtful and accept me for being from a poor family. I’d like her to have a relationship with God and pray often. And want a family.

I do stats at night, and that’s it. Any other ideas I should be implementing?
>>
>>30358055
None of this is needed, you are not creating a tulpa but telling yourself what you want. Your human mind doesn't create but serves as a tool. When we see things manifesting it's often better than we could have imagined. I met my love in magical way and place, I'm so glad I didn't manifest the way as it might have been something gay like a coffee shop.
>>
>>30359111
Sounds correct to me. I agree with the other anon, podcast shouldn't be doing anything. I'm not sure how long you've been imagining it but keep on, and it'll feel natural.
>>
File: rick_rubin_vacuum.jpg (52 KB, 800x800)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>30359111
I'd probably just practice letting go of this desire for someone. Problem is you're imagining yourself wanting so you'll continue wanting. You need to just take that feeling of wanting a wife and just give up and let it go. Feel that need and imagine just flowing away from you, out of you. Basically all those feelings you have don't actually exist when you're in a relationship.
>>
>>30357716
>>30359111
When y'all are imagining being with this woman, are y'all actually enjoying the time you spend with her in the vision? Or are you only doing this in the hopes that she will appear in your life some day?

I think you genuinely have to forget about the real world and know you actually experienced that romantic love and intimacy. You are forever changed having had those experiences in your imagination and the way you act going forward will change if you believe those moments actually happened. You can carry that feeling of being with them around with you like an odor and be satisfied if you never actually see them in the world at all, I feel like
>>
>>30359111
Check'd. What's with the podcast? Are you doing pure magic or listening something? Focused effort is far stronger than dragged out one.
Directly breaking the veil with methods like SATS is far stronger than attracting with daydreams.
>>
>>30359293
Creating a tulpa is an entirely different process. But anyways, what is needed is entirely dependent on the person. Just as I can't decide what people need neither can you. The anon didn't quite explain what he was doing before, so I assumed he was being as vague as his description of her. If he wants to imagine specific things he now knows he has the option. For me, I have manifested small moments that lead up to the big ones and they've all realized.

And not all people think coffee shops are gay. My SP loves coffee, and a coffee shop would be the perfect meeting place.
>>
>>30359343
I think that the better methods are obvious the question is how much effort the person is willing to put in to learn. We manifest everything in our lives even when others manifest for us we allow it to happen without fail. Guiding to add more details is a distraction from tapping into the power.
I have nothing against coffee shops but how I met her was too perfect and cheesy to be in a book, nothing I could have imagined or dared to attempt manifesting.
>>
>>30359291
When you do SATS is it a state akin to sleep? Help yourself and practice it daytime too, with or without the sleepy part. Apart from creating reality the state is also good for seeing more of the reality that's usually out of reach or behind the veil.
>>
>>30359508
The better method will always be what gives the person the most success in their manifestations. There is no reason why adding details would be a distraction. Going as far as giving the person traits suck as brunette hair, green eyes, pale white skin, are already details. If they simply imagine eyes without a face, how will that help their goal? How will it feel as if they already have that? They could very well manifest a severely disfigured individual because of unguided and vague thoughts. Being able to be creative with our imaginations is also a gift and those with such vivid capabilities should not be afraid to use them.

I'm sure you don't, but you called coffee shops something gay and that is simply an insult to them. I am happy for your manifestation. Just because you imagine meeting someone in a place, doesn't mean you need to imagine every single nook and cranny of the place. Details don't need to be restrictive, and some of them can even be fun.
>>
>>30359330
I listen to coast to coast when I fall asleep. I just like it. Should I ditch the podcast and just do stats then?
>>
>>30358728
Feg
>>
for people trying to manifest money, but aren't exactly sure how much they want, here's an activity for you:

look for a pen and paper or use a spreadsheet and create a list that has the name and price of everything you want. it'll help you detach yourself from that desire for money by reminding you that all the money in the
>>
>>30359647
Different anon, ambient music is really enjoyable for me while visualizing, I can even do it in my computer chair. I would get distracted by a radio show I think, or scared the results will be tinged with a paranormal conspiracy flavor (but if you want that that's cool too)

We are very conditioned to be logged into multiple sources of dopamine at one time so I get why you enjoy a podcast while doing it. But perhaps the awareness or concentration is scattered and weaker when divided between a visualization and an unrelated podcast. Maybe make a playlist of songs you like that would remind you of a person you'd like to be with? That'd be cool, intentional, powerful, listen to that while you imagine you and them spending time together on those chilly Minnesotan nights
>>
>>30359607
The mind is also the trap, it wishes to stay in power busy assuring it's capable. We are not the mind and or manifested from it.
Neville who was busy praising the mind and imagination counts in their divine aspects in effect not talking about the mind at all.
He's method is detaching from the body to a higher dimension where he uses the mind to see, so it's not the key but a simple tool.
I don't count any method that relies on the mind as specially good. Where are the people who keep getting stunning results with it?
>Being able to be creative with our imaginations is also a gift and those with such vivid capabilities should not be afraid to use them.
People are afraid to go beyond. What your brains receive is a cruel mockery of what is. The aspects of you that can die are impotent.
I don't wish to shit on your success but compared to what is possible that's hardly a beginning, these methods don't scale up very well.
>>
File: tfw.gif (662 KB, 800x528)
662 KB
662 KB GIF
>>30355431
How long do I have to wait for my manifestation to become a reality? I'm quite excited about all the possibilities, and am extremely bored with life. I just want to get on with it already.
>>
>>30359810
Thanks anon
>>
>>30359998
It will happen in the most expedient way possible, but to say it take X number of days is impossible. I started manifesting my SP and started seeing some results within about five days, but my full desire hasn’t been met yet and it’s now three weeks later. It’s different for every situation.
>>
>>30360095
did you reach out to her first or did she reach out to you? deets pls
>>
>>30358728
Try SHIB. I found the cheapest shitcoin I could on Coinbase. Put my entire account of $286 into it. This shit will make me rich.
>>
if my sp texted me something unfavorable and made it clear the 3D hasn't caught up yet, should I just stop responding and go back to sats/revision?
>>
>>30360095
Alright. I guess I should just be patient? What do I do if I go for an extended period of time and it still doesn't happen? I guess that means that I'm not doing something right and need to take a different approach.
>>
>>30360112
We’re connected to each other on various social media through mutual friends. I would randomly leave comments and occasionally get a like or whatever. My behavior didn’t change, but after the manifestation, my comments started getting replies, and eventually actual conversation. We’re in two different countries so we can’t go much farther than internet communication right now, but I’m optimistic that one of us will be visiting the other real soon.
>>
With regards to everything about not setting a time limit... Suppose I have some set event coming up, like a test, interview, date, etc. Is it fine to work on manifesting for it to go a certain way? My mindset has been "I already created [favorable outcome], I just have to wait for it to happen in 3D when that day comes." But in that case, isn't it sort of like setting a timeframe, where I am demanding it to show up in 3D by that point?
Or should I disregard the event itself and be open to the possibility of stuff going awry, but assuming that everything will turn out good? For instance, bombing your test but then having your grade curved up because everyone else bombed harder, or spilling spaghetti on your date but they still develop an attraction and want to get closer.
But I also feel uneasy about that, thinking "maybe I'll spill spaghetti" feels to me like not having total faith that I can do it. I feel like "everything will work out in my favor" exudes more confidence than "maybe some stuff won't go right but it will be okay."
And what if I value that event going well, on top of any consequential benefits it might have? Like what if I want to have a fun date for its own sake as well, on top of aiming to develop a romance?
I can see it going both ways so I am seeking input from fellow manifesters.
>>
>>30359822
I get that you feel details hinder you, but now you are over complicating something as simple as imagining a color or shape. You say you don't count methods that rely on the mind, but you are using your mind, are you not? Your mind is a part of you, in a sense, aside from your very essence, it is you. It does not govern itself, it does not think by itself, and it has no power over you. Where are the people who keep getting stunning results with their mind or using more details? Fear of going beyond? What fear, why would anybody be afraid of manifesting everything they have ever wanted in life?

Listen, believe what you want, that is most important. Trying to convince others to change their beliefs is unnecessary. Projecting your misunderstanding is also unnecessary. We both disagree on our methods, let us leave it at that.
>>
Last morning I had a dream of sorts, but it also wasn't like a dream with a plot and setting and entities. It was like thinking, but... Different. Like SATS I guess?
I was thinking about my SP, and how we met up some day in the past. We live in different countries and in my mind I pictured a map of the general area where I live, and the idea of my SP going there.
Then I was thinking about whether or not we kissed that day. I felt unsure about this, like it should've happened but also maybe couldn't. I sort of felt like we probably didn't but couldn't decide for certain. I was pondering for a while, trying to remember.
After that, I felt myself transition from subconscious thought to conscious thought and eventually felt myself on my bed and opened my eyes. It's hard to explain, but I could FEEL the difference between subconscious and conscious thought. And then I thought, wait a minute, the kissing debate is moot because I've never met up with my SP at all!
It felt weird that what I had just held as basic definite truth suddenly seemed untrue. I didn't have to think "ah yes this is so true" or anything like that earlier, it just felt like an obvious fact that didn't even need to be acknowledged for its validity. Like when you wonder "did I leave the stove on" you don't also go "I own a stove, right?" because that's already a given.
Anyway does anyone have thoughts on this? I feel like this is a case where my subconscious has already accepted that something has happened, even if it hasn't shown up in 3D. I've been manifesting a fun encounter with my SP as I travel in the upcoming days, but I haven't dedicatedly visualized kissing so I feel like that's in a gray area. It's pretty great to get this glimpse on how my subconscious feels, separate from the rational conscious mind who's obsessed with the 3D.
>>
File: CCA.jpg (268 KB, 1000x992)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>>
>>30360359
Dude this shit doesn't make any sense
>>
File: protocol.jpg (62 KB, 600x420)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>30360374
>>
File: Sad pepe.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>30360380
Please, I'm not smart enough for this. I don't understand bro
>>
File: HOC.jpg (164 KB, 900x771)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>30360400
>>
>>30360235
All I read is the mind defending itself. Those who identify with the mind are called sleepers, realize what you are to wake up. The addiction to thinking is great just try stopping for a minute.
Manifesting works great for me, I don't struggle with it and life is generally smooth and happy. Daydreaming can't give these results that's why I don't count it as a good method.
When I posted to you I wasn't using my mind apart from checking what I typed made sense, tapping to higher knowing feels good that's the only reason why I bother to post in here.
>>
>>30359647
You are not doing SATS but relaxing or at best meditating but I doubt that.

>>30359810
Good post. I might start with ambient music and enter trance/SATS in silence. Earplugs are the best thing since Jesus.
>>
>>30360400
don't feed the schizo with (You)s
>>
File: simplicity.jpg (217 KB, 1000x992)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>30360424
>>
>>30360359
>>30360380
>>30360401
>>30360429
I appreciate all of this

Baptize them with water my man! make em drink it lol
>>
>>30360429
If I can correctly guess what this shit means will you confirm that I got it right?
>>
File: 1637731447406.jpg (209 KB, 1200x774)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
So explain affirmations to me as I'm retarded
Is the idea that by repeating the affirmations over and over again you will eventually manifest that thing?
For instance, if I were to repeat to myself until I fell asleep every night "I have a pair of boots", I'd be doing it right?
Appreciate any responses
>>
>>30360654
It's the feeling that's important, you have to really evoke the feeling of having that pair of boots. Everything else is just a vehicle to get there, different people find different methods to be easier.
The idea is that the repetition will imprint the sense of having that pair of boots but the important part is that you believe in what you are affirming
>>
>>30360467
>>30360516
Not nice to encourage a sick mind
>>
>>30360654
The problem is that most of this stuff is self-fulfilling, like praying for rain and then one day it rains, so you think it worked, when actually it just rains from time to time.
Same goes for all this. You want money, you want things, you want feelings? One day you'll encounter those things, whether because that's what happens sometimes, or you'll have found conscious or unconscious ways of getting them for yourself. Then when it doesn't happen, instead of questioning the whole LOA theory, you're told that it's because you did something wrong. It's a lot like a Pentecostal Church. Pray for healing, sometimes it heals, they say it's because of their weird magic. When it doesn't heal, well that's just because you don't have faith.
>>
>>30360695
How do you know he's legitimately mental?
>>
>>30360734
Typical "schizo" style where every extra arrow and symbol holds worlds of meaning but give no information whatsoever. He is not referring to any philosophy or spiritual knowledge.
>>
>>30360779
It's pretty easy to understand lol
>>
>>30360787
I feel sorry for you more than the crazy one.
>>
>>30360797
Why?
>>
>>30360799
You are barely smart enough to breath, how do you survive daily life?
>>
>>30360812
You're mad just because I understand a couple pictures?
>>
>>30360787
Can you tell me what they mean, then?
>>
>>30360819
Sorry, I should have asked nicely. Please?
>>
>>30360814
You made sense by ignoring almost everything, that's the opposite of being smart.
>drinking poison in four water situations ensures 10k change
>>
Mike Tyson claims that Cus D'Amato "summoned" him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4YEJwj9Bg0
>>
>>30360819
First one is talking about how all things are made from the same essence, which is presence/consciousness/awareness, which he also likens to h2o. The guy is a wooden doll because an identity or subject/object differentiation doesn't really exist at the absolute level, the "drinking my poison" bit is sarcastic in that trying to get the money through those means doesn't work well (in the author's opinion) the "there's my h2o" thing is probably referring to a method of how that guy teaches manifesting, I haven't read paoluci's book so I can't explain that part exactly, but if I had to guess, it'd have something to do with recognizing the presence of money in each of the 4 situations in those bubbles and knowing that you already have it. The kid's face in the bubble is an image of krishna he uses, which is a particularly playful god in indian religions, which would carry connotations of ignoring circumstances and not caring.
The second picture is trying to show how your conditioning is floating in h2o, that your thinking about your circumstances is resistance to recognizing that you already have what you want.
The third one is a bit harder, I would guess that it's about recognizing your presence though.
>>30360867
What are you talking about retard? You're acting like a total schizo
>>
>>30360867
it's not poison, those images are from john paloucci's shit, (I think i spelled that correctly). He has stupid abbreviations and names for everything the letters on the bottles will be one of them, i can't remember what half of them are though. Anyway he is only saying the same stuff Neville says but in a ridiculously convoluted way, he may or may not be a paedo also
>>
>>30360902
Thank you friend. I genuinely appreciate the time you took to write that out.
>>
How can I obtain a certain answer about what to do in a future? There's a question (SP related) that I have no idea what to do with, and was thinking that maybe I could use LOA to know what to do. Have any of you tried something like it before?
>>
>>30356433
no doubt this. when you achieve whatever you wanted to achieve, you do not exactly manifest holding it. you just live in the moment.
>>
>>30361213
That's like the essence of LoA. You "live in the end", and your subconscious will guide you to that result. You won't consciously "know", but your subconscious will direct you to take actions that achieve your desires. Like when you do the ladder experiment, it's not like you go "oh, I'll go down this street at this block and then I'll be able to climb a ladder", it'll just happen. The same will apply to your situation, where you won't "know" what answer is "right", but you'll end up choosing the answers that get you where you want to be.
>>
>>30360400
At first glance these images may appear weird or made by a schizophrenic. They belong to this text:
/https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OvoXi-OxGTsfeTNax1PpdaPnUiaFCo8l/view?usp=sharing

Once you read this it should make perfect sense.
>>
What do you do if you cannot decide on a certain physical characteristic of your SP? For example, I cannot decide if I want her to be Asian or White.
>>
>>30361213
Manifest a dream about it.

>>30361504
Yes always good to trust yourself, it can be hard when you once in a while eat shit but it was perfectly manifested for you by you.
If you do trust yourself why manifest at all? Don't manifest and everything is manifested with higher knowing.
>>
>>30361687
No need to know what is the best for you, better leave it open. My only requirement was that she is very beautiful and I'm perfectly happy wouldn't change a thing.
>>
>>30360118
Can I get an opinion on this, boys? Kinda want to just go underground and not even interact with her right now
>>
>>30360118
>>30361765
This is what I'm doing now. However it's not really helping my mood/state because I'm just noticing the lack of her even more (probably because she's my gf already). It's tough though, because I don't want to interact with the "unfavorable" version of her either. But I'd say if it helps you refocus, go for it.
>>
>>30355431
I tried to grow taller with LoA. My leg would be in growing pains for a month straight but I did not grow.
>>
>>30361765
Let go. Stop waiting to see what you manifest appear. Also in normal sense being strong and independent is a good approach, you reply when it feels good unless it's actually urgent. If the need to reply comes from pleasing her to get her you are doing it wrong. I think that the real mistake you are doing is focusing on a person instead of manifesting the best possible, unless destiny made you a couple there's almost no chance she is the best.
>>
>>30361883
Did you measure every morning instead of knowing?
>>
>>30361899
>Let go.
>I think that the real mistake you are doing is focusing on a person instead of manifesting the best possible
>unless destiny made you a couple
Bad advice alert. How do you get into LOA and still believe in "destiny"? Let the man make his own destiny instead of influencing him to believe in something outside of himself.
>>
>>30361913
I was thinking that might be triggering. How about pre-birth manifestation? The best possible couples often know each others before dating.
>believe in something outside of himself
Bad advice alert. How do you get into LOA and still believe in outside forces?
>>
>>30361902
I measured frequently the same time of the day yes. I _might_ have grown a centimeter but if I did, it was not permanent.
>>
I've learned pretty much all I need to know for manifesting, but I'm a bit stuck when it comes to having to see that a desire is not yet here in the 3D.

The only way I know how to go about this is to remind myself that it is already done, relax, and know that I can review my memories later through visualization.

It still winds me up a bit though while having to go through life and see, physically, that it's still on it's way. Does anyone have any experience or advice on this?
>>
>>30361960
That's not living in the end but daily doubt. You got close or even did it but then fucked up.
>>
>>30361975
Ultimately manifesting is not about knowing but being so you are only starting to learn. Manifest small things until you are excited or learn more about who manifests.
>>
>>30361975
Think about it this way, everything you see in the "material" world is your past thoughts, so it's already just made up bullshit, and if you take it seriously mentally and emotionally, you're reinforcing more of it, just stop caring about material reality and go with the flow, doesn't mean you should abandon your priorities but just lose your emotional investment in them. Anytime you feel an emotion that was generated by your current circumstances, think of it as an invitation, wether you want more of it or wether you don't, if you don't - observe the emotion completely neutrally without any reaction(don't supress it or ignore it) until it fades away, it will deplete energy from the underlying belief that generated that emotion and will eventually cause the circumstance to de-manifest from your reality(if there's no other beliefs there that enforce it too).
>>
Who is manifesting more COVID variants?
>>
>>30362268
This might have been me, i’ve been fantasizing about work being really slow again and having an excuse to stay inside. Sorry
>>
>>30362268
Juden and their media machine.
>>
File: pepe_tux_hat.png (154 KB, 334x506)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>30358571
>>30358672
It's simply true. Isn't it great?
>>
>>30362182
Ok, but the "material" reality includes my friends and family, no? So would that mean I have to remove my emotion investment in them, too?

Also, if everything is my past thoughts, then why is it not your past thoughts instead of mine, when we are living in the same universe/dimension/space?
>>
File: original.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
FUCKING BITCH SUBCONSCIOUS SAVE ME! YOU DO THE WORK! I AM TELLING YOU TO DO IT!

"NOOO I WILL ONLY DO IT IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE ALREADY SAVED"

BUT THEN I AM SAVING AND HELPING MYSELF? I DONT WANT TO ANYMORE YOU DO IT YOU HELP ME YOU SAVE ME REETARDED SUBCONSCIOUS I AM LOSING MY MIND WHY DONT YOU JUST HELP AND INTERVENE WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THE WORK
>>
File: 1634320524204.png (108 KB, 232x271)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>30362546
YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ANY WORK JUST LISTEN TO SUBLIMINALS FAGGOT AAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30362579
You have to feel the subliminals though, no? Just having words spammed at you won't make a difference I thought.
>>
>>30362530
No, just don't react to things you don't want
>if everything is my past thoughts, then why is it not your past thoughts instead of mine, when we are living in the same universe/dimension/space?
Because we're not
>>
>>30362631
>Because we're not
How so? I'm typing this to you, which theoretically means we are on the same planet and plane of existence. If it's too difficult to explain, can you point me to any books or lectures?
>>
>>30362618
Nah, subs just go straight to your subconcious, AKA your true self if that makes sense. It's all about repetitiveness, so keep listening and it just does it's own thing
>>
>>30362681
I don't remember which video right off the top of my head, but Goddard does talk about this. Saying that everyone and everything is just a projection of the self. I'll see if I can find it.
>>
>>30362701
Then why don't all these people who listen to subs about becoming beautiful or changing their eye color have results? And I mean actually documented results, not just "guys I totally did it" and a blurry pic in a different light.
>>
>>30362716
because the people posting those are retarded teenagers who listened for 3 days and then post blurry images with fucked up lighting to try to get people to say they can see their results
>>
>>30362795
So where are the ones who were more consistent? There have to be a few?
>>
you guys got some favorite subliminals or affirmation videos?
>>
>>30362681
Consciousness is infinite and has infinite parallel dimensions, and infinite versions of you. Anytime any tiny movement occurs, like a molecule moving slightly right for example, you switch to a completely different reality. So the experience of time is you switching through tons of parallel realities every seconds. From my perspective the original you that I started this conversation with has already moved to a different reality than the one I'm inhabiting, from the perspective of the original you that I began the convo with, I had already moved to a different reality. This is how consciousness can maintain it's free will, because it can't not have free will, it's the very nature of consciousness. If you want more technical scientific knowledge that you can deduct these implications from, look at schrodinger's equation, many world's interpretation, bell's inequalities, kochen-specker theorem, free will theorem. If you want the philosophical ideas that this emerged from look into adi shankacharya, and other advaita vedanta/kashmir shaivist philosophers. If you want the mystics behind it, look into the kali cults and the story of how shiva devours and spits out the universe hundreds of times every second.
>>
>>30362847
>>30362681
>the story of how kali* devours and spits out the universe hundreds of times every second.
>>
>>30358749
Great example appreciated.
>>
>>30362579
Do subliminals actually work? It smells like bullshit placebo to me.
>>
>>30363060
I personally haven't tried them, but I don't really see the difference between you repeating a prayer to yourself (which Joseph Murphy pushes) and listening to a message over and over. I remember Murphy writing about heterosuggestion (suggestion from another person), so this would just be an automated form of that.
>>
>>30358672
>Money flows to me.
>I am a money magnet.
>Money comes easy to me.
>I like money.
>I am wealthy.
GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD. I LOVE LIFE.
>>
Could we collectively LOA Covid to fuck off? I want to go to asia and claim my waifu.
>>
>>30363342
We should try. My SP is in England and I'm tired of video chatting.
>>
>>30363342
>>30363392
Unlikely to get rid of world events according to Reality Transurfing. However, that doesn't mean you can't manifest getting your SP to you, or even you manifesting to their location. In my case I was able to get a way to go to restaurants and events and stuff without any vaccine shots.
>>
>>30360516
well, sure, but it probably won't be much of a challenge since it pretty much got spelled out last thread
>>30360654
you can say whatever you like for eternity and that won't make it true. mere words are empty, if they do not shape the clay of your consciousness
>>
>>30355574
Shane Missler is an insane example of loa. Kid found loa, decided and posted he was gonna win the powerball, then won it in a few months. Can you imagine how trippy that must feel? Like what the fuck.
>>
>>30363342
Came here to post this. Was gonna ask if anyone is trying to get covid to fuck off because I'm not ready for a 3rd year of this shit.

I'm just gonna ignore it exists, idc, even if they throw me in a camp for not getting my 59th booster, I will persist in my belief it doesn't exist.
>>
>>30363455
According to Neville's teaching you can do anything. And Reality Transurfing does talk about manifesting natural disasters if you keep dwelling on them, so naturally you can manifest them away too.
>>
DISREGARD SYSTEMICS, ACQUIRE FOXGIRLS
>>
>>30363455
>>30363659
>Reality Transurfing
What is that?
>>
>>30363764
A series of books by Vadim Zeland. When the LOA threads originally started it was more about Zeland's work than Neville's
>>
File: IMG_2459.jpg (358 KB, 1240x1754)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>>30358875

>That is why it is so harmful that they put forth the notion that you must "love yourself" first and you need to play this game of not wanting what you want before it is magically just granted to you (because you no longer want it even though that implies you no longer want it). The moment you have decided that you want your desire and have committed to it then that is the moment you get it regardless of what mental state you are in

So if I've made plenty of images and journal entries summating my goals, I'm basically done?

>I have been in some dark places before in my life and I still got what I always wanted

So rage over not having what I feel I deserve is not a block to manifesting at all?

>>30358894

>Finally, I feel like they push this "always be positive", "focus on yourself then you get what you want", and "wanting implies lack" crap is so that if you have no results with their teachings then they have an excuse why you failed

It took took Goddard several months to manifest going back to Barbados. Mine is taking longer, but I'm confident what I want is possible.

>the hardest part I find for most people is accepting that reality is moldable and that God exists within you

Thing is, CRISPR and mRNA injections can probably do everything I want. To me nothing is a bigger proof of LoA than CRISPR. I sincerely believe I manifested it, because I had debates with people over whether it would work by just iniecting into the bloodstream and it turn's out that's 100% possible.

Yet, in LoA threads, I've been told to ignore the actual science and focus on the state of having what I want. Given the fact that I manifested CRISPR, I can live with it taking a few more years for my specific applications to come to fruition. But shouldn't I keep emailing people about CRISPR, arguing for using CRISPR and mRNA for cosmetic purposes, and trying to personally get involved with CRISPR research?
>>
I'm starting to lose hope, frens, nothing worked...
help?
>>
>>30363955
Are you doing SATS correctly?
>>
>>30363965
I think so. But sometimes my mind wanders and think of bad things.
>>
>>30363976
I got the suggestion to manifest a second thing at the same time as your main goal. That way you take attention off the main goal so you don't have time to wonder and think bad thoughts about it.
>>
>>30363950
>You manifested CRISPR.
lmao
>>
>>30363995
I'm already doing that and it does help.
I just wish I could see some progress, even a small one.
Thanks.
>>
>>30364024
Keep going anon. Usually I see zero progress and even backwards progress before it totally manifests.

How long have you been trying to manifest this?
>>
>>30364094
About 3 weeks. But I shouldn't count the first week, because it was hard maintaining SATS session. However, the last week was very intense, doing affirmations almost all day every day - is that a bad thing?
>>
>>30363455
>Unlikely to get rid of world events according to Reality Transurfing.
Why?
>>
>>30364125
>doing affirmations almost all day every day
No, you can program your mind with affirmations, and they are helpful in suppressing negative thoughts and anxiety.
>>
>>30364125
How the fuck can you complain after 3 weeks. That's nothing.
>>
File: IMG_5917.gif (51 KB, 215x440)
51 KB
51 KB GIF
>>30362716
>>30362795

>Then why don't all these people who listen to subs about becoming beautiful or changing their eye color have results?
>because the people posting those are retarded teenagers who listened for 3 days and then post blurry images with fucked up lighting to try to get people to say they can see their results

Herp;

>https://bjo.bmj.com/content/83/12/1403.4
>A case of acquired iris depigmentation as a possible complication of levobunolol eye drops
>We report on the case of a 68 year old man who, after 5 years of using exclusively levobunolol eye drops twice daily to both eyes, reported that the colour of both of his eyes was changing from brown to blue
>The drops were started 5 years ago
>Although there was no satisfactory photographic evidence of his eyes being brown previously, his service record stated that they once were
>Levobunolol is a non-selective blocker of both β1 and β2 receptors and is considered to be similar in its effects to timolol. It is tempting to speculate that 5 years of a pharmacologically induced state of Horner's syndrome

>http://www2.e-kenkyu.com/fts_journal/uploads/manuscript/file/114/3_217.pdf
>There are eye drop drugs which alter the iris color. Levobunolol, a β-blocker to treat glaucoma, is report- ed to cause depigmentation of the iris in humans (Doyle and Liu, 1999). Schafer and Render (2013a) described that depigmentation of the uvea may occur as a result of inflammatory changes.

>https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaophthalmology/article-abstract/642125
>However, among mothers, the preponderant change was toward lighter irides, suggesting a loss of iridial melanin content. This is in contrast with the first 6 years of life, in which the preponderant change is toward darker irides, presumably reflecting an increase in melanin content

Eye color really does just change.
>>
Do affirmations work even if they dont make you feel anything? To me it seems like they'd only work if they'd cause a change in feeling
>>
What do you guys think of the whole “living as if” thing? If I were manifesting an sp for instance, would it be beneficial to go through my day having inner conversations with her, pretending like we’re having dinner together, maybe I’m on the toilet taking a shit and she’s banging on the door saying that she needs to get in there to brush her teeth before work, but it smells so bad that you keep telling her “trust me, babe you do not want to come in here…give me five minutes...” but then she goes and jimmies the door and comes in and catches a whiff and maybe she actually likes it and starts suckin me?
>>
>>30364158
I had a really bad day :<
>>
>>30364169
It's not about pretending though that would probably help, it's about feeling it, every experience in life has a distinct underlying feeling
>>
>>30364166
I know eye color can just change because of disease, age or chemicals. But why has no one who does subliminals (if they work so well) documented height gain/loss, beauty changes or eye color changes. And I mean real ones. Because all you can find is people who take a picture in a different light or different posture as "after results" because they're retarded.
>>
>>30364171
Not that guy, but don't feel bad about complaining. Voicing your frustrations make them easier to bare.
>>
>>30364208
thank you, anon.
I will keep at it, even though it feels like I failed so hard.
>>
>>30364180
Whenever I do have thoughts like that, I typically do have an emotional reaction and I’ll smile or laugh or do little act outs.
Is that what you mean?
>>
Reach Heaven Through Violence
>>
File: IMG_8612.png (1.25 MB, 1200x1064)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>30364003

>https://www.technologyreview.com/2021/07/21/1029891/albino-opossum-crispr-marsupials/

>https://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2019/albino-lizards-first-ever-genome-edited-reptiles/

>https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32078250/

>https://www.genengnews.com/news/a-fish-called-crispr-blocking-melanin-to-boost-commercial-demand-for-tilapia/

It's strangely useful for doing the only thing I need it to do. We could do this to a person, which is what I'm manifesting now.

The specific alleles or desired traits can be found here;

>https://hirisplex.erasmusmc.nl/

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gap/phegeni

>https://www.snpedia.com/index.php/Appearance

Light pigmentation traits are generally caused by a dysfunctional gene. You don't need to change any specific base in the gene to get a particular trait - any way of breaking the gene prevents a functional protein from being synthesized. So, you can target using a long gRNA which is specific to the gene you're targeting - the longer the gRNA the fewer place in the genome will share the same pattern. Beyond a certain length, the pattern is unique - there can be no off target effects if you target a long portion of a specific gene for knockout.

CRISPR poses a risk when attempting to edit small portions of a gene to turn on protein or enzyme synthesis because that pattern will be repeated. To cure genetic diseases caused by broken genes, you have to be able to 'knock in' a gene. So CRISPR is not universal or perfect.

It really is only useful for someone who wants to make and distribute pigmentation edits - it would be easy, cheap and safe. Since this was my singular goal with CRISPR, I'd say I manifested it, yes.

I also manifested womb transplants, and I manifested serious professional consideration of transgender womb transplants;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6492192/
>Uterine transplantation in transgender women
>>
>>30364323
>mentally man thinks he manifested all these changes in reality and there aren't millions of other people with similiar desires or body dysmorphia

Ok.
>>
>>30364158
>3 weeks
>nothing
How long do your manifestations normally take?
>>
>>30364362
If it's a big goal it can take months

My big goals take 2-3 months
>>
>>30364362
It really depends on how unnatural it is to your current state. Getting money? Is normal and nature for me, maybe a few days. But if you have been poor or struggling your whole life or most of your life you're not gonna manifest a lot of money in a few weeks. It goes against everything your subconscious was conditioned to see as its reality for many years.
>>
File: 1616825687851.png (10 KB, 362x358)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>30358875
Remeber you dont manifest what you want (chasing) you manifest what you are. Retards like you cant understand that letting go of the desire implies letting go of the chasing mentality and switching to the being mentality.
>>
>>30364323
>I also manifested womb transplants, and I manifested serious professional consideration of transgender womb transplants;
Why in the name of god would you do such a thing?
>>
>>30364374
You can be or have something and still be obsessed with it though? I'm obsessed with my relationship despite being in it for over 7 years. There's nothing I'm letting go here.
>>
>>30364143
In my perspective Covid's a pendulum, and as such is a waste of time and energy to think about (whether to worry about or get rid of) and is best left ignored.
>>
>>30364388
Yeah, it's definitely weird because I've unconsciously manifested things even though I was needy and desperate and doubtful. Maybe letting go of negative thoughts/beliefs just increases your success rate?
>>
>>30364420
I have hope that people will finally get tired of covid and just start ignoring all rules which will stop the pendulum.
>>
whats a good sats scene that implies increased intelligence/IQ?
>>
>>30364456
That's slowly been happening even in Los Angeles. You can only keep people hemmed in for so long. They take a tiny risk - no harm. They take a slightly larger risk - still no harm. And so on and so forth until they are just completely ignoring it
>>
>>30355431
Law of attraction is stupidddd

How could you just think of something without doing the work to get it and get it?
>>
>>30364580
Namaste
>>
Do the techniques from the hemisync tapes help achieve SATS?
>>
>>30364580
>Literal triptranny
Yes it's all fake, and it doesn't matter for you because even if it was real it could never make you a woman.
>>
>>30364669
I am a boy

I am not trans NOR am i gay
>>
>>30364691
gay
>>
>>30364691
https://archive.wakarimasen.moe/lgbt/search/tripcode/%21%21IVkB8GPimTg/
For someone who's not a troon or a faggot, you sure post on their board a lot.
>>
>>30364298
Emotions =/= feeling
Feeling means you feel like it's real.
>>
>>30364710
Its all apart of my plan...
>>
>>30364710
kek
>>
>>30356691
>Complete 360
She moonwalked into your life?
>>
>>30365059
well her party trick is the moonwalk
>>
>manifests the last Eureka Seven movie would be released this year
>was not delayed and came out

Nice.
>>
Would any other anon here be interested in manifesting paid parental leave in the United States? I'm sure there would be people here that would benefit from it passing.
>>
>>30365558
Sorry no libshit manifestations for you. I will now manifest the opposite of what you want, the us will NEVER have paid family leave now.
>>
>>30365558
Just manifest being rich and then paid leave is moot.
>>
>>30365558
only oppressed people would get that
>>
>>30365566
Yeah no Western standards for the third world country.
>>
>>30365595
>Western standards
Death is a preferred alternative to communism.
>>
>>30365566
Why? Nearly every other country on Earth has it.
>>
File: IMG_6822.png (567 KB, 458x458)
567 KB
567 KB PNG
>>30364353

>mentally man thinks he manifested all these changes in reality and there aren't millions of other people with similiar desires or body dysmorphia

We all made the choice to enter into this universe where it was possible.

Our will is set to conquer all obstacles.

>>30364383

>Why in the name of god would you do such a thing?

I, uh, wanna be a woman, Anon.

>>30364669

>it could never make you a woman

Look;

>https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33731924/
>Blastocyst-like structures generated from human pluripotent stem cells ncbi

I manifested the ability to make eggs. A few years ago I manifested stem cell grown fat, and artificial bome implants. It's all coming together.
>>
>>30365654
I manifested you to be a delusional man who falsely thinks he was the one behind all this scientific progress when millions of people in this world desire to change their bodies.
>>
>>30365654
>We all made the choice to enter into this universe where it was possible.
God was out of females but you had to spawn
>>
>>30365690
kek
>>
File: IMG_4201.jpg (43 KB, 419x527)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>30365566
>>30365558

Reality is a deadlock of counter-acting manifesting wills. Even the animals and plants have a say, and they may be maintaining negative aspects of existance.
>>
>>30361557
Holy shit dude this is so tiring to read. I'm only a few pages in and I'm feeling palpable exhaustion.
>>
>>30365566
Based.
>>
>>30365654
>I, uh, wanna be a woman, Anon.
Too bad, I will manifest you and every other tranny freak being rounded up and sent to death camps.
>>
File: IMG_4200.jpg (131 KB, 600x485)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>30365673

>I manifested you to be a delusional man who falsely thinks he was the one behind all this scientific progress when millions of people in this world desire to change their bodies

We all manifested the same thing and entered into the same world. Those millions have the ability to change reality.

>>30365690

Or maybe my parents wanted a boy.
>>
File: IMG_4199.jpg (188 KB, 848x1136)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>30365794

It will happen to copies of us in a universe of your creation. We ourselves however will not manifest into that universe unless a particular person wants to be oppressed.
>>
>>30365832
>unless a particular person wants to be oppressed
That seems to be the overriding desire of every tranny, even more than your gender transformation fetish.
>>
>>30365811
>>30365832
>tranny teaching esoteric knowledge
>>
>>30358055
>The love won't walk to your door. You need to image the scenarios in which you meet your love in the first place and then physically put yourself there. Make sure you imagine them as being a real person, with real flaws too. They need to be able to exist, because an anime faced alien waifu is not going to materialize (if it does God save us all).
This is totally fucking wrong on every level. You manifest the end and only the end, the completion of your desires, you DO NOT ever manifest the middle. If you could arrange the fucking middle you wouldn't be trying to manifest shit in the first place. No one listen this clown unless you want to get monkey pawed on everything you want.
And another thing you never do is say what can't happen, you have no idea what can happen, that's the point.
>>
>>30364202
Stop begging people to spoonfeed you and find out why people lie on the internet yourself you dumb sulking faggot
>>
File: Artistic 16-2-1.webm (2.34 MB, 720x480)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB WEBM
I cant even the express the feeling i am feeling from receiving the gift i asked the goddess just had a amazing day where i showed my soul to the world & received EVERYTHING i asked the goddess for i cant even sleep im so fucking excited

But i have been going back on my word to the goddess & stop feeling her ALL she asked of me im not asking for forgiveness for not sticking to my word i am grateful to her for showing me he love although i didnt stay to my path with he & teaching me this lesson

& MOST OF ALL THANKS ALL OF YOU SCHIZO FAGGOTS FOR TAKING ME OUT OF THE PITS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QCwzH3mvmA
>>
>>30366243
>>30366287
Eat shit. That's now what I said, you braindead faggot. I didn't demand you to "spoonfeed" me I'm asking if this is a succesful practice why is there not a single person who is documenting it? There's tons of people who document LOA in general or talk about it, so it's really "mysterious" why that area has nothing but weird fake blurry shit.
>>
>>30358328
It's the opposite and if you manifest a certain girl to fall for you that usually ends up badly. Virgins think that a pretty and nice girl will be a good girlfriend before learning that she's a person and every person has problems.
>>
>>30366306
>i can't find any so it's not real
Real miracles happen daily and you focus on something trivial
>>
>>30366353
Not what I said either.
>>
Anons, I need some help. I've been working on manifesting something and I feel really great about it. I also see lots of signs that things are moving along. However, I'm exposed to a lot of people who actively tell me that it's never going to happen. They keep saying stuff like "what are you going to do when you fail?" and "the chances are very, VERY low anon." I can deal with waiting for it to show up in the 3D but when I'm bombarded with repeated negativity I can feel myself being spiritually impacted by it. It's like affirmations, they're affirming negatively and it's unpleasant to hear it all the time.
Does anyone have tips on shutting out their sentiments of failure and despair when I have to interact with them? When I try to ignore them or disagree, they press harder trying to get me to "admit" that I'm ngmi. Would it be better to play along and be all "ah yeah maybe you have a point" to shake them off, or should I vocally stick to the truth?
For what it's worth, it's not like some absurd irrational schizogoal. It's just manifesting a comfy relationship with an SP that I'm going to see in a few days. People are trying so hard to blackpill me and say that I shouldn't even trying approaching because I won't just get rejected, I'll get the cops called on me or get shot on sight (??????? SP doesn't even own a gun) I'm not asking for sex or any crazy shit, just saying hi
>>
>>30366375
Don't tell people about it. Ever.
>>
>>30366375
Why did you tell them?
I wonder what you are doing to cause that reaction, does she you will meet or you travel to say surprise hi?
>>
>>30366306
>>30366373
nobody cares sadly you dumb rat piss stained cunt
>>
>>30366397
if you don't care why are you seething so hard, troon? trannyfaggot is enraged because i'm questioning his path to become a woman and change his skull size with affirmations
>>
>>30366417
not a tranny glady keep coping though spoonycoony
>>
>>30366425
ok tranny go back and jerk off to sissy porn instead of throwing a tantrum over 4chan posts
>>
>>30363060
Anecdotal story inbound.

In my personal experience. During 2015 I experimented with subliminals after falling head over heels with my crush at the time. At that point in my life I was a socially bereft nobody, skulking around the idea of talking to people on a daily basis. Even patrolling the internet and ending up in a conversation was a hassle for me to deal with. I was completely out of tune with the social world, silently becoming more and more embedded in my own misery.

I stumbled upon spells, wishes, the internet held a whole host of techniques that I tried. One by one, piece by piece, video after video so and and so forth. Every method under the sun I had tried but never stuck with. She became out of reach for me in my own mind. I fell into a deep emotional ache, and was willing to cave into the idea of subliminals. Which I had also attempted but dropped them after a little bit. I would listen to a single one for attracting a girl. Constantly, almost to the point of 24/7. All day every day. I stumbled upon someone through the strangest of circumstances. She was into me down to the tendons.

The story is muggy beyond getting her. But I do remember that at the time I had been heavily invested in this subliminal gig. And that the end result of our goings on was me busting out the old digital penetration.

To that end, I had also listened repeatedly to subliminals that purported to change my voice and increase my singing ability. To this day I can pull a fine oral tune despite lacking any sort of training.
>>
>>30366435
dont care still sadly it appears i own you though
>>
>>30366438
>doesn't care
>can't stop replying
ok troon
>>
>>30365544
Wait, there's a Eureka Seven movie?
>>
>>30366385
>>30366392
A bit too late to take it back now. Naturally I'd need to leave the house to see SP and let them know ahead of time, and they were curious why. I didn't say "I'm manifesting it" or anything like that
I don't know why they are so pessimistic. I've known SP for years, we just haven't talked recently and they're playing that in a "clearly this person hates your guts and never wants to talk to you again" way. They have done this since I was a kid so it's nothing new. When I was a child my mother would constantly affirm that nobody wanted to be friends with me
>>
>>30366436
>And that the end result of our goings on was me busting out the old digital penetration.

Do you mean you had cybersex with her? Or you put a finger inside some orifice?

She was really into you and that's all?
>>
>>30366487
The latter. And into me that it spiraled to openly flirting with me out of left field even though we just met. I'd love to share most of it but I'll have a tough time reminiscing since I only recall some of the most impactful parts it seems.

Beyond that I will say this tool seemingly worked. Granted, if it was the subliminal, it took several months worth of listening to amount to that. As I'm typing this though I do remember other events that happened during my stint with her. They happened to involve other girls becoming attracted to me as well. But regarding them I'm doubtful I can pull up anything from memory as they were secondary to her.
>>
File: IMG_2924.png (453 KB, 521x650)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
>>30365845

>That seems to be the overriding desire of every tranny, even more than your gender transformation fetish

Most of them do. But many normal people also have persecution complexes.

>>30365849

I guess you dismissing me like a woman is stereotypically dismissed is kind of a win as far as manifesting a reality where I'm a woman?

>>30364202

>I know eye color can just change because of disease, age or chemicals. But why has no one who does subliminals (if they work so well) documented height gain/loss, beauty changes or eye color changes. And I mean real ones. Because all you can find is people who take a picture in a different light or different posture as "after results" because they're retarded

Let's say someone did succeed and change their eye color. Aside from people who know them, who would notice? ID saying an opposite color can itself be said to have been 'taken in a different light.'

>https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19545903/
>Bilateral acute depigmentation of the iris: report of 26 new cases and four-year follow-up of two patients
>The cause remains unknown

These are the people who successfully managed to depigment their eyes. The cause was unknown. Maybe pigmentation is under some level of conscious control?

Look at these three images. They were taken in sequence in the same place in the same position, but it can't be a camera artifact because it's in all three. It has to be a constant aspect of the cornea or iris. For some reason, it's reflecting blue light. That happens because no melanin is there to absorb the blue and it reflects.

In a scientific sense, we can define eye color as what wavelengths are reflected by an iris. 'Eye shine' on the cornea only goes so far. If an eye reflects blue light, it's because of a structural reason.

Let's imagine that since the perceived color of an eye is a result of it's structure *and* the environmental light, there's a certain 'wiggle room' within 'reality.'
>>
>>30366563
There's millions of people who are obsessed about their looks. Industry, blogs, teachers. At least a single faggot should have recorded a clear before and after video of skull size, height chance or eye color. Not blurry weirdo ass pictures in different light.
>>
>>30364374
this, you let go of the desire, you don't need to let go of the thing. I mean I still think about and am thankful for my car but I don't desire it I already have it. The naturalness of feeling is what people should aim to get.
>>
>>30366563
>I blame God... or my parents
You should be dismissed
>Look at these three images
When you take a photo it's automatically color corrected, cameras guess how the image should look and adjust it
>>
>>30366470
You chose a challenging family.
>>
>>30364388
you aren't obsessed with the desire for a relationship though, you're obsessed with the fact you are in one. Letting go means dropping the desire for the thing not the thing. This is why a lot of people harp on about believing or accepting the 4d as more real than the 3d, because in 4d you can give yourself anything and if it is real then you have it so don't desire it which is what letting go of the desire is. You are no longer relying on the 3d conforming as a source of happiness or whatever, you already have all of your desires. Incidentally this is what is meant by manifestation is instant because in 4d you can grant your desires instantly and if 4d is real then your manifestatioin is instant.
>>
>>30366335
you can manifest he version of her without those problems, you don't just have to manifest her as is
>>
File: 1637883975852.gif (3.62 MB, 482x360)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB GIF
>>30366610
Holy shit it's all so confusing. One person says just imagine it once, accept it as a fact and then don't think about it ever again because its yours. Like let it go and move on.

Next person says that's wrong. Imagine it every night, listen to affirmations a lot and dwell in your desire, because it will power you like a fire.

What the fuck is the TRUE path?
>>
>>30366639
>What the fuck is the TRUE path?
The true path is within yourself.
>>
The "virtuous" rape cult who targeted me when I became "a sexual predator" by pulling back from people who pressured me sexually like to watch and comment uncatchably (they comment on this board, f'real) on any game I play, so I'm just going to file that I'm playing Old World, and specifically Babylon.

Seriously, do y'all wastrel rape cultists hate me because Drew Waltman committed suicide or something? He didn't AFAIK. I'd be willing to be his friend again if he'd apologize for the "mutually assured destruction" blackmail joke that ruined our relationship.

I'm not trying to manifest anything in particular, so quit being retards by acting like games I play are some kind of prayer. I've been atheistic for more than twenty years now, and a liberal supporter of both science and inclusivity for longer. I'm a civil rights advocate. "Globohomo" is already manifesting the future I value.
>>
>>30366635
playing with people like they are toys you can reassemble
>>
>>30366639
Read books instead of listening to anons who haven't manifested anything big.
>>
>>30366470
>When I was a child my mother would constantly affirm that nobody wanted to be friends with me
Sounds like possessive, controlling shit. Like she wants to keep you to herself. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if your family's naysaying was a sign of imminent success, because they feel they're about to lose you.

Anyway, try to imagine these conversations as something that happened in the past, rather than something that's happening right now. At this very moment, you're in a comfy relationship with your SP, and so things like "failure" and "chance" turned out to be irrelevant.
>>
>>30366639
It all boils down to belief, if you believe you have to imagine every night you will, if you believe like Neville did that SATS are the best then they will be, if you believe that just accepting your desires as already being real will work then it will. The trick part is in actually believing, that's why things like SATS have a higher success rate generally for most people because when done properly the visualizing becomes indiscernible from a memory so much easier for you to accept as real rather than just claiming it as real. It boils down to faith, the pearl of great price. I rambled a little there but my point is everyone's true path is slightly different as is a result of what they personally believe
>>
>>30366695
Honestly, even reading Neville I don't 100% get it. One hand he says "if you're pregnant, you are pregnant and there is no need to repeat it" so like imagine it, feel it done and then let it go. Other hand he says to fall asleep feeling it every night. That's not letting it go.
>>
>>30366681
it's nice, isn't?
>>
>>30366681
as all states of you exist so do all the states of the person you are manifesting, you aren't playing with them you are only bringing into focus the version of them you wish to experience.
>>
>>30366706
imagine becoming gay because some dude manifested it. thankfully none of you can do it
>>30366711
go murder and rape because there are no moral values
>>
>>30366728
thankfully loa isn't a battle of wills
>>
>>30366728
you wouldn't become gay only a version of you would. If you didn't identify with that state you would have no clue the other version of you was a fag. You are having th e problem of still thinking that the other person is separate from you, they aren't they only exist within you as you do in them, buy the pearl anon
>>
>>30366705
When you get the feeling that it's done it's done, until then you manifest. You develop the sense sooner or later when manifesting different things. You can be detached from the outcome despite manifesting it, see the ladder experiment where you believe the opposite you manifest.
>>
>>30366590

>I blame God... or my parents

Not in a hateful way. They desired me to exist in a certain, and now I can desire a new existance. They've told me they're cool with it.

>When you take a photo it's automatically color corrected, cameras guess how the image should look and adjust it

Hence why I put together three images taken one after the other. The camera 'guessed' blue three times in a row.
>>
>>30366747
I should say not a version rather one of your states would be gay
>>
>>30366728
There is literally nothing wrong with manifesting you becoming/no longer being a faggot, or manifesting your death. And you can't prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1623706738985.png (156 KB, 411x600)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>30355738
Does this count?
>>
>>30366750
So aren't all people who keep doing SATS basically admitting that it's not done and they need to keep trying?
>>
>>30366747
right now you are disagreeing with yourself and see effort to type it out why is that? in your solipsist world why do you care?
>>
>>30366783
only if they accept 3d as reality, if you are just doing SATS to experience you desire and accept 4d as being real you are merely enjoying your reality
>>
>>30366605
Will work on manifesting changes, just wondering how to manage negative affirmations in the meantime while I wait for it to pass into 3D
>>30366699
That's an interesting perspective anon, I hadn't looked at it that way but it makes sense to me. In my dreams my current state of life is but past memories so I suppose these are just unpleasant memories. Thanks for sharing your ideas.
>>
>>30366783
That's one way to put it. Manifesting isn't about playing mind games with yourself being afraid of what you think despite it being a popular view ITT.
>>
>>30366795
based
>>
>>30366806
How would you summarize manifesting yourself then? How do you do it?
>>
>>30362182
>observe the emotion completely neutrally without any reaction(don't supress it or ignore it) until it fades away
How do you react neutrally to your own emotions? Isn't that the opposite of an emotional reaction?
>>
>>30366788
because I have never made intentional assumptions about this board or you in particular, my assumption here is that people behave and act somewhat randomly unless I assume otherwise. I felt the need to respond to try and help you, it's not solipsism btw, other people do exist it's more similar to the Indras net concept
>>
>>30366800
People think a lot of shit it's not your problem. Read about the ladder experiment, half of it is nothing but negative affirmations. Affirmations are very weak but since it's an easy method to approach it's popular. I don't think Neville ever recommended it since he demonstrated how weak our belief is.
>>
>>30366830
funny help me out with your pick and choose philosophy that creates a perfect "just so" story
>>
>>30366848
what exactly do you want to know?
>>
>>30366576
What a retard
>>
File: 40c.jpg (13 KB, 211x239)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>30366875
>What a retard
>>
>>30366895
And?
>>
new thread
>>30366903

>>30366903

>>30366903

>>30366903
>>
>>30366902
>t. redditfag
>>
>>30366909
I own you
>>
>>30355431
just wanna share that back in august I did the ladder experiment with counting cash instead and now work part time at a register lol. I was hoping more for a money gift (which almost came) but I'm ok with it, it's a step forward which gave me a lot of options. The power of imagination realized is exciting
>>
>>30366912
The only thing you own is an extra large dildo for your seething asshole
>>
>>30366711
>>30366747
Take these views to occultists they are always looking for ways to get away with curses.
Neville said that manifesting can be used for good and evil. Nihilism is rampart in these comment but even if you don't believe in moral values you still receive what you put out. Hurt others and you hurt yourself that's what LoA is about.
>>
>>30366919
I own you
>>
>>30366925
Blown out so hard you can only repeat shit instead of coming up with new things
>>
>>30356691
gg
>>
>>30366783
Not done in the 3D maybe, but it's already done in your subconscious and that's what matters more
>>
>>30357272
probably hypnagogia to lucid dream
>>
I have been manifesting myself with a good girlfriend, not manifesting a specific person to be my girlfriend. I ended up making a dating profile, I messaged the first girl I matched with and took her on a date 2 days later (today). She is checking most of the boxes for things I have been looking for, and she told me about she has been terribly lonely and trying to manifest a partner as well. It's early on but I think I found a keeper.
>>
>>30358749
helpful, thanks
>>
>>30366834
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about the ladder stuff and how it talks about how it's not "I love this" or "I hate this" that matters, but attention vs ignoring. So in repeated "you will not do this" claims, the "not" is dropped because not-doing isn't the default, doing is.
Thanks for your input anon. Interesting since I heard about ladder experiment, a ladder got moved into my house and now I see it every day.
>>
>>30366985
good job anon, keep it up
>>
>>30366985
Congrats on your success anon! Love hearing about anons' successes in these threads
>>
>>30366924
>Hurt others and you hurt yourself that's what LoA is about.
no it's not
>>
>>30366924
>Hurt others and you hurt yourself that's what LoA is about.
That isn't even remotely what the law is about, you understand nothing.
>>
>>30356379
fuck avaxRWXJ8
>>
>>30356328
try to manifest the feeling itself
>>
>>30355431
Can I try manifesting several things at the same time or is it better to do one thing at a time?
>>
Also how do I manifest a wife if I dont know WHO it will be? I have very specific (and strict) criterias but should I also imagine how she looks like? I find this hard to do.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.