[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1594563788144.jpg (236 KB, 1024x849)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
for the first time ever last night i experienced sleep paralysis. made it nearly 25 years. anyone have any stories or experiences they'd like to share?
>>
>>30355047
Drink some electrolytes. That's the only thing that causes sleep paralysis, a lack of electrolytes.
>>
>>30355047
yeah i didn't get that much sleep and eventually made an effort to sleep at around 4-5 a.m. i was in that weird state between being awake and dreaming and in my dream i was smoking loads of spice and had a seizure, i got this sharp chest pain and like pulsing throughout my entire body and it felt like i was dying and i could open my eyes and look around my room awake but i was still in a dream state even though i could literally see around my room (the sun had just about risen and light shone through the edges of my curtains)

shit was cool as fuck in all honesty, i didn't really get hallucinations but in my mind there was like a demon standing in the middle of my room, which was to my right.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.