[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 220840.jpg (1.27 MB, 1200x2310)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz

>Pastebin with Tarot Books:
https://pastebin.com/sT5syneu

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Do not harass readers if your query is refused/skipped.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers. Same for vague queries.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
-Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are starting and need to know what they are doing right or wrong. Let's help each other to improve.

Previous thread: >>30351335
>>
File: 1637456962832.jpg (42 KB, 750x600)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
AQ

Next gf?
>>
traading
>>
>>30354440
query?
>>
>>30354445
One month love general
Yours?
>>
>>30354454
december general? starting lmk when un start
>>
>>30354463
starting
>>
>>30354454
three of swords rx empress rx four of cups hermit rx
Sorry anon, I’m not seeing anything right now. Seems like you’ll be on your own and mostly just be taking care of yourself. The time won’t be badly spent if you rest and don’t tear yourself down.
>>
>>30354463
Do you have some problems with your time management?
If not some temptation will keep you from your responsibilities in that month.
There can be a chance to improve also but looks like you wont take that successfully.
Try to be in control or you won't pass that test.

the magician reversed
three of pentacles
death reversed
>>
>>30354506
trade again?
>>
AQ

What is my love situation? When am I going to stay alone till? How do I fix the things within me that are holding me back from experiencing love?
>>
>>30354517
okay
you can read about love general for this semester, if its ok.

yours?
>>
>>30354534
love general for the next three months? starting lmk when u start
>>
>>30354543
starting
>>
>>30354543
funny you asked that but you won't really want a relationship do you?
was previous relationship damaged you belief?,
still there will be someone you can't stop thinking.
bad thought and good thoughts but eventually you will start a relationship.
they maybe gonna be like little bitchy.
two of swords
the chariot reversed
ten of cups
>>
>>30354543
>six of swords rx queen of swords fool
Nothing much happening at first but midway through you find someone strong and independent. What course you take with this person is up to you but keep an eye out for someone fiery and willful.
>>
>>30354576
*did previous relationship damage your belief?
>>
>>30354576
i’d say i do want a relationship but since it’s been two years maybe my heads not in the right place and i’ve forgotten a lot about relationships.
>>
>>30354531
Trading for this query
>>
Trading
>>
>>30354543
>>30354585
is this mine?
>>
>>30354627
yes :)
>>
>>30354649
thank you.
>>
Trading
>>
>>30354748
Q?
>>
>>30354748
q?
>>
>>30354770
Will calling my boss be the best bet before work?
>>30354772
Why have I been so lucky lately?
>>
>>30354782
Is what i am doing going to unlock my full potential in a relationship? Starting
>>
>>30354782
Starting
Did the freckled guy delete the stuff I sent him (lewd and not)?
>>
I would like to trade.
>>
>>30354804
(772 btw)
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (50 KB, 410x512)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>30354421
AQ
When will I find a girlfriend?
>>
>>30354782
>Nine of Pents reversed, Knight of Swords, King of cups reversed
Won't be a very good move, might lead you into an argument, your boss might see you as acting in an upstart manner, maybe manipulative
Clarifier
>Justice
Wait for the right moment, justice will be done regardless
>>
>>30354782
>Why have I been so lucky lately?
Sun R
2 of Wands
Ten of Cups R
Magician
Have you left a bad or sad situation? This is happening to prepare you for what's to come, possibly a guide helping you out. Understand that you're capable of coming out of any bad situation, you have what you need internally.
>>
File: stalker_17.jpg (36 KB, 400x300)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
AQ: Does he want to visit me in my dreams?
>>
>>30354831
>AQ
>When will I find a girlfriend?
2 The High Priestess. You will know soon enough, one is nearby..
>>
>>30354871
>AQ: Does he want to visit me in my dreams?
7 of Wands. Not at the moment, as you haven't authorized him to do so. He probably wishes for you to give him permission to do so, first.
>>
AQ
Did I do the right thing there
>>
>>30354881
thank you
>>
>>30354915
>thank you
You're welcome.
>>
>>30354793
>empress, lovers, 10 of pents
I don't think I have to explain it even. Just marry her already.
>>30354804
>7 of wands rx, king of wands rx
Yeah. He buckled. Too bad he couldn't at least back I up.
>>
Aq
Should I be honest with my feelings, emotions and situation with him?
>>
>>30354933
Yes.
>>
>>30354836
Sorry about my lateness.
Trade again?
>>
File: neeko.jpg (52 KB, 464x661)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Aq
Was that song meant for me?
>>
>>30354930
Ayy well it was not about a woman, more self improvement efforts for being able to actually be a decent person in a relationship, glad they are turning out decent

Thanks for the read
>>
Aq
Is my dad buffing? Why or why not?
>>
Dick anon, is your dick right?
Also I hope you aren't going after a tranny but a real qt :3
>>
>>30354939
Don't worry i thought you were cucking, no need to apologize, yes we can trade again
My Q is, are those 2 guys E and M gonna stop bothering me eventually? Your Q
>>
>>30354954
Trade again?
>>
>>30354991
Does justice get me fired?
>>
>>30354905
>7 of Wands
Thank you, donk. Thank you
>>
>>30355008
>Queen of Wands, Strength, Three of Cups rev
I don't think so, more like your boss might be angry at you and will make you miserable at work
But if you are strong you can endure it
Clarifier
>Ten of cups rev
It won't be pretty but you can make it, did not draw anything that makes
This spread makes me think they may try to turn people against you, but you will make it don't worry
me think fired or any pentacle cards or any swords even
>>
>>30354930
Second one. Want to trade again?
>>
>>30355035
>6 of pents, emperor rx
No. They seem content to hang around you, like pigeons around an old lady. You need to be more like a jerk around them.
>>
>>30355053
Sure. Why am I never on time anymore? It used to be so easy to at least show up when I should.
>>
>>30355062
Was a bit reluctant to bring in the hurt because
don't wanna shit up the ambiance too much but
it seems like i should, thanks
>>
Does that girl that keeps talking to me in class like me?
Aq
>>
>>30355070
Starting.
If I bind him (same guy), will I end up marrying him? Won't do it, but curious
>>
>>30355070
>Why am I never on time anymore?
Star R
Seven of Cups R
Ten of Swords
Seems you're in a slump, and you're no longer paying proper attention to the purpose of why you go there. Seven of Cups R was pretty big here. If you don't start rehauling your outlook and attentions, this could cost you a lot.
>>
>>30355101
>world rx, knight of coins rx
Binding him seems to really fuck him up. Just let him be.
>>
>>30355150
kk, thanks
>>
>>30355081
no and your not in class anymore

>>30355070
ok let me check my ink on burning turtle shell. wooh. ok im getting a vision. i seem to be a doctor or lab tech or something and im looking at some paper work. i guess your name is jacob creutzfeldt and your symptoms are memory loss and declining hand eye coordination. i just muttered sorry son of s bitch. im addressing you as mr.jackson idk y i didnt see jackson on the paper work maybes its a alias. im telling you its a prion disease and asking if you know what that is. pretty sure its going to get real csi . wait your kind of sobbing and talking about your family and i turned and am walking towards a drawer... i assume since i cant stop looking at the drawer. i opened it. there is a needle in it and its labeled "goodbye" with one of those labels you get from a label maker. red plastic not black or blue interesting choice. also metal syringe dont see that often. fancy. guess youll get your shot and not be seen again by the doctor
>>
Scrying for 3 people:
>No Generals. The more specific, the better. Give me a concise query, don't be vague, and if possible provide some context.
>No 3rd party (what X feels or thinks, will do, etc.)
>If it's a relationship query, state the nature of it. (Love, Friendship, Family, or Work)
>Gender of everyone involved
>Shape + Color
>Spooky Art

Bear in mind that I take some time to focus and deliver, but the first 3 readings are guaranteed.
>>
>>30355211
Hello spoket, glad to see you still on here, everything fine? Don't want a read
>>
>>30355227
Hello, all is well with me, thanks for asking, although this is probably my last time doing readings here. And how are things with you?
>>
>>30355211
F M
Purple Triangle
How do I convince my ex I love him?
Thank you.
>>
>>30354428
Aq
Why does it feel good to pass a big sonorous trembly fart?
>>
>>30355248
What? Why is every good reader leaving reeeeeeee
It's all novices now :(
They are improving I'm kind of a newfag here but things have gotten better once i learned how to divine my way out of problems
>>
File: 1615160880699.jpg (123 KB, 484x495)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>30355211
>Love query
>Male (me), female (her)
>Purple circle
What will happen in between me and A, will we reconcile and share this life together?

Also, welcome back!
>>
>>30355248
What makes you leave? It's sad to see helpful readers go and I liked your energy too.
>>
File: kojijhu.jpg (51 KB, 456x700)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>30355211
M F
Green Circle
Love
How do I best broach the subject of me wanting more than friendship with my friend (her)?
>>
>>30355211
I'm female
Black Heart
What would amuse my spirit guide?
>>
Aq
How do I impress my future sexual partner?
>>
>>30355286
Forgot my image, sorry
>>
AQ

Was KD being as selfish/cold as I thought they were?
>>
>>30355211

Male
red star
What good things do you see in my relationship(s) future; will it involve someone specific?
>>
>>30355161
>no and your not in class anymore
That's simply bullshit.
>>
>>30355211
I'm too late but just in case you do more than 3:
F and F
Friend that I love
How do I reconnect with her?
>>
>>30355319
oh and yellow triangle
>>
>>30355249
>How do I convince my ex I love him?
This one felt quite funny, I see a table being sat and the Mad Hatter is pouring some tea on my cup, the tea spills and he laughs like a child who just did something mischievous. I laugh too and put the cup on my head and starts to dance and the white rabbit joins me. It's a madness but quite fun, everyone seems to be enjoying the tea party and as the moon comes out a band of mariachi starts to play a nice song. We lay on the grass stargazing and wondering about life and dreams until I fall asleep. As I wake up, the Mad Hatter and Rabbit are back to the table offering me more tea... And the day repeats a couple of times.

Spill the tea is the first thing that comes to mind, pour your heart out but don't make it a dramatic/emotional thing, do it in a funny way, making him remember the good things, the aspirations you both had together... But you won't make it in one shot, consistency is the key, good luck!

>>30355263
>>30355276
I'm going to be honest with you, I'm starting to lose faith in divination and as much as I like to help others and give insight, I'm not sure if it's something I should keep doing... I feel like I should pursue something else but decided to give another try today...

We all start as a novice, I was one here and like everything else you want to develop, takes practice and study to get good. (:
>>
>>30355329
>I'm starting to lose faith in divination
Why is that?
>I feel like I should pursue something else
You an pursue multiple things at once and divination should always be taken with a grain of salt. I still believe it's a great addition to our lives.
>>
>>30355329
Maybe you can try another method linda :)
there is people who hear voices as 9, tarot itself or runes, but it's up to you if you want to try it or not anymore
>>
>>30355329
This helped a lot. Thanks.
>>
Trading
>>
>>30355269
>What will happen in between me and A, will we reconcile and share this life together?
I see someone banging at an old door with violence, they are desperate and crying. It's an old cabin, they finally get in but it's all dust and cobwebs, a whole in the roof bringing light to a wooden chair. Dry branches everywhere, no sign of live except for some insets and a lonely starving mouse. I sit on the chair to rest and it falls apart, the sound scares the mouse and insects away but I see a pair of big eyes under the floorboards. It's a scared woman and she tells me to go away because he'll come back soon, I grab her hand and we escape but we decide to burn the cabin before we leave and watch the destruction from afar.

I thought at first it would be a dead end situation, that you couldn't do anything about it, but A must be tied in a situation right now which prevents you two from reconciling. As you can see, not all is lost yet it will require some courage from your part to help her because she won't be able to do it on her own but still a risky situation. I hope this helps.
>>
>>30355373
Woah, that resonated a lot. She's now stuck in what I believe to be a codependent, rebound "relationship" with somebody I know to be abusive and controlling, and he doesn't want her to talk to me even though she's been desiring to.
I extended my hand and offered my help already so I'm not sure what else I could do.

Thank you!
>>
Trading
Will my plan will someone hurting me work?
>>
>>30355424
When will she and I meet in person?

Starting.
>>
>>30355278
>How do I best broach the subject of me wanting more than friendship with my friend (her)?
This is beautiful, I see a white poppy being offered by a knight to a lady, she reminds me of Galadriel but she's hesitant to accept because of a ring she has and that's taking all her attention as the knight still kneeling waiting for her to notice him. He waits for a while but ends up tossing the flower on the ground. That's when she notices him leaving, picks the flower and kisses him. He does looks like Aragorn and kneels again in front of her, this time offering his sword as a marriage proposal. She accepts but use it to kill a smoky type of creature who was about to assault them through a tree.

Little gestures despite being lovely won't make her notice you, I think she's used to be spoiled, but you gotta make sound if that makes sense, take her away from her little dream world and show that you're the man who will fight for her. I feel that she wants a provider type of guy albeit she wants to remain independent. I hope this helps, good luck!
>>
>>30355329
Well maybe you have urgent matters to tend to, i found out personally something like this came to me in a period in which i needed to focus on more practical matters
I always came back to it tho, divination is always useful in a pinch
Well we know you will always be somewhere out there
>>
>>30355424
>2 of Coins
>10 of Coins
>5 of Coins
It’s absolutely going to work and you’ll profit immensely from it. However, you’re currently missing a piece of the puzzle in order to get it to work properly. You need to enlist the help of others to ensure this plan works properly.
>>
>>30354428
Is ches kill?
>>
>>30355437
Page of wands, wheel, 8 of cups

Soon most likely. You are determined to make it happen.
>>
>>30355458
Thank you. Want to trade again?
>>
>>30355486
Sure.

What’s your query?
>>
>>30355496
Who was he talking about that day?
You?
>>
>>30355503
When am I going to hear that piece of news that I want to hear from them?

Starting.
>>
>>30355510
King of cups, knight of cups, empress.

He really wants to spill. It's looking like in the near future. It will make you feel empowered.

What is this news you speak of? And maybe trade again?
>>
>>30355503
>Knight of Wands
>High Preistess
>10 of Swords

They were talking about a person who having been through some kind of severe personal trauma, was forced to explore their own emotions more and take on a meditative stance. It could be himself he was on about, but you might have a better idea who this description fits yourself.
>>
>>30355534
It’s a she and it’s related to my first question of them visiting me.

And sure I can do one last query. What’ve you got?
>>
>>30355446
It gave me something to think about. Thanks!
>>
>>30355544
Thank you. Will the email I sent to the doctor help me? And you?
>>
>>30355567
Are my meditation practices and attempts to control my dreams improving my manifestation powers?

Starting.
>>
>>30355579
King of wands, 7 of cups, 6 of cups.

It's working very well and it's helping your other powers too.
>>
>>30355567
>3 of Wands
>Queen of Pentacles
>The Lovers

Without a doubt. It’ll be the start of building a foundation of self-security and self-love for you. The email itself isn’t a solution in of itself, but it’s the beginning of the journey to fix the problem.
>>
>>30355477
Yes, sadly Ches is kill now.
>>
>>30355337
>>30355346
I've been doing it for a couple of years, tried different methods, I ran out of things to ask the Oracle and I have no intention to pursue this professionally. I want to focus on my professional goals, find a big tiddy goth gf and draw her every day! (:

>>30355356
You're welcome!

>>30355387
It did feel like she's in a hostage situation and can't leave on her own. Offering a hand doesn't seem enough, you gotta pull her out of the hole and burn the cabin so she can't go back to that prison.

>>30355457
I think my time is over, I may come back if I ever feel like it but for now I'm done and I'm going to use my time pursuing the life I want.

>>30355546
Yes this one was quite difficult but I hope you manage to get her (:
>>
>>30355602
Thank you very much. I was hoping the email would help me.
>>
>>30355617
You helped me a ton and the others too! 356
>>
Trading
Is he actually in danger of going to jail?
>>
>>30355702
What will my next job be?

Starting.
>>
Am I going to get the chance to visit Japan after all and will I meet my soul mate/wife overseas? Is it possible to get descriptions of how she looks and her personality?
>>
>>30355702
>Knight of Cups
>Ace of Cups
>The Lovers

He seems earnest emotionally, so no. Worst case scenario, he’ll maybe get community service or a fine.
>>
>>30355721
Page of swords, 8 of pentacles rx, 6 of cup

A job you trued to get in the past that you're over qualified for that involves a lot of social stuff and communicating.
>>
>>30355733
That's good. Someone was threatening to sue him.
>>
>>30355768
You don't go to jail from getting sued, anon.
>>
>>30355617
-457 of course, good luck on that, people who help others a lot sometimes find out they neglect themselves, see you
>>
>>30355286
>What would amuse my spirit guide?
Are you or your spirit guide Asian? I'm seeing a very beautiful Japanese garden and I'm getting a big zen vibes. White lotus flower, stone fountain, etc. The sense of retreat and inner peace is strong.

I believe they want you to find peace and quiet, meditate and find your center but at the same time appreciate the beauty of what's around you.

>>30355312
>What good things do you see in my relationship(s) future; will it involve someone specific?
This is a bit vague and the answer quite broad. I'm not sure I understood your question, you're in a relationship and wants to know the future of it or a future relationship?

>>30355319
>How do I reconnect with her?
I'm in the middle of a jungle and I see a pyramid hidden. It was built for an aztec god, there's a torch at the top and a ceremony is happening for the sun. The priest gives its offering that looks like a human heart and the sun rays fill the bowl, kinda absorbing the offering, making it completely disappear and everyone cheers for it, it's definitely a good sign, they probably feel blessed.

A heartfelt offer, but it has to be something special, something that she knows that is legitimately coming from your heart. If you do handmade stuff that could be an idea to offer a gift to reconnect. Good luck!
>>
>>30355211
Green triangle
N
What will happen between me and him(T)? Love related
>>
>>30355882
I'm female
>>
>>30355857
>This is a bit vague and the answer quite broad. I'm not sure I understood your question, you're in a relationship and wants to know the future of it or a future relationship?

I'm single and asking about future relationships. I know that's still a little general, but I don't have any other questions in mind and I thought that's what scrying was for, anyway
>>
>>30355857
Last - oh man thank you so much. Gift giving with handmade things from the heart is seriously my favourite thing to do. I painted her cat on a shell once, and she really loved that. Hahaha the imagery of her being like the sun, like a deity I’m offering my whole heart to is accurate as well..
I’m good at showing my heart in a special way. I’ll hope she’ll receive it again.
>>
I'll be reading some queries
>initial(s)
>age
>query
>pic related

I can't read well occult queries btw
>>
Air query
Did they talk shit behind my bacl after i left
>>
File: space force logo.png (15 KB, 225x225)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>30355985
N
Should I pursue science and then military or military and then science?
>>
File: 1635048174054.jpg (90 KB, 476x604)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>30355985
>B
>33
Can you do a general for the next 6 months?
>>
File: NV_0501_Byers_Large.jpg (57 KB, 1200x600)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>30355985
L
Does she, E, like me?
Will we have a relationship?
>>
>ask "What is he like in bed?"
>pull King of Wands + Chariot
Oh lawd
>>
>>30355985
M
what will my next job be like for me?
>>
>>30356010
Literally me.
>>
>>30355985
How does he(B) feel about me(A)?
>>
>>30356002
Ace of cups
King of swords
The lovers
Science will be better to pursue first, you'll enjoy it, then military, eitherway being a militar will cause some undecission in the end too.
>>
>>30355994

If I had some special wizard ability that let me know whenever someone was talking trash, I'd be totally satisfied with life
>>
File: cc4j7.jpg (39 KB, 900x814)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>30355985
V

Did she/they talk shit behind my bacl after i left of am i overthinking txs0his
>>
>>30356007
The star
5 of pentacles
3 of pentacles
A process of healing, it will have some strugglings, like feeling as an outsider or that you are being left, but aside this, the process will bring emotional stability at the end.
>>
>>30355985
I'll come back in the next hour anons
>>
Air query
Was i being a dick
>>
>>30355617
546. Thanks, I hope so but it's looking a bit long unfortunately.
>>
>>30356028
I see, this makes sense. Thank you very much.
>>
>>30356055
See ya anon
>>
>>30355985
DG
Why is T doing this?
>>
trading
>>
Trading
>>
>>30356151
>>30356141
I'll trade for this
>>
>>30356151
>>30356152
That's me. What's your query?
Mine is: What did he expect me to feel when I saw what he posted?
>>
>>30356158
should i join the military next summer? starting lmk when u start
>>30356165
in what field will my next job be in? will do yours second
>>
>>30356184
No problem, let me start yours now. I'm the second anon
>>
>>30356158
>king of cups death wheel rx tower rx
T feels like they must do this, almost like this is what they must do due to fate. They seem heavily wedded to an outcome where they can start things over even if it means burning a few bridges
>>
>>30356184
Temperance - queen of wands - ten of wands
Yeah, I say you should def join the military.
You should find a nice balance of new passions
>>
>>30356184
>Wheel, 2 of Cups, 10 of Wands, 7 of Pentacles, Knight of Pentacles

Something to do with handling clients, I believe, but it won't be something you'll like. It'll mostly feel like a burden to you. You'll have to be very calm, cool and collected while working in this job to make sure you're successful. I got a feeling it's a field you wouldn't really expect you'd work in.
>>
AQ
What does my younger brother think of me getting kicked out of the house? Is there any way we can reconcile our relationship in the future?
>>
>>30356230
That's fucking psychotic
>>
>>30356251
>me getting kicked out of the house
What the fuck is wrong with american "families"?
>>
>>30356165
ten of cups ace of wands two of cups
Seems like he wanted positive feelings, even sexual ones. This person wants you so that’s what the post was aimed at
>>
>>30356269
Thanks. Trade again?
>>
>>30356275
yes, just wanted to confirm a read: should i join the army this summer? yours?
>>
>>30354428
AQ
December general
>>
>>30356287
Starting. This is a clarification question: How does he feel about the reaction I have given?
>>
>>30356010
woof
>>
>>30356296
starting
>>
>>30356230
If you don't mind me asking for more, but what do I do?
>>
>>30356002
I'm not a fortune teller or a reader anon but I could give you the advise that if money isn't a problem, go to college first. There you can try out the school's ROTC program and see if military life is for you. The benefit of going ROTC is that it's a good path to becoming an officer. Seeing that you posted Space Force, I would recommend Air Force because I believe its easier for them to transfer into the Space Force than the Army. If your school doesn't have an Air Force ROTC program than Army is fine. I really don't think doing Army ROTC would stop you from applying into the Air Force or Space Force after college, though you should look into it. Do you know what field of science you will be getting into? I believe Space Force leans on the cyber and computer side of things but I can be wrong. Any science degree is going to be good for you anon, it'll open the door for lots of opportunities. Another branch that favors science degrees is the Navy, so pretty much the saying is that blue uniforms such as Navy and Air Force make you into technicians and prepare you for a career outside the military while green uniforms Army and Marines turn you into fighters. I hope that helps and go get it done.
>>
>>30356313
idk let them do what they want. some people can’t be dealt with
>>
>>30356008
I'll do the first query :)
2 of cups
10 of pentacles
9 of cups
Yeah, she likes you and also know you like her, nice!
>>
>>30356074
knight of cups came out both reversed and upright when it fell on the table.
this suggests you had good intentions but came off as selfish. maybe you offered something and retracted your gesture shortly after.
five coins and nine reversed cups lead me to an understanding that you might have created a situation where your person felt abandoned or not given the respect or attention they think they deserved. there’s a feeling here about lack of trust. the hierophant reversed seems to be saying here that you had a sudden change in behaviour that was eye opening for them, like they saw your true colours…
>>
Trading!
>>
>>30356319
Fair enough
>>
>>30356287
>4 of Cups, Knight of Cups, Magician

Yes, this will help you out. A lot. Mostly improving your discipline and overall skill levels- it'll turn you into a jack of all trades.
>>
>>30356296
four of cups ten of swords rx page of wands
He feels a little down and he was hoping for something better but he’s still more or less confident in his abilities with you.
>>
>>30356014
Page of wands
4 of swords
King of swords
It will be good and exciting for a short period, then it will become quite bored for you and you won't enjoy anymore, you'll do it because you need to do it.
>>
>>30356340
Query?
What are D's feelings for me? He's m i'm f
>>
>>30356353
Why does M feel the need to keep telling me about her sexual experiences? Just confusing because I know she won't accept my advances even if i tried.

She's a capricorn and im a cancer
Starting
>>
>>30356348
thank you for the read friend
>>
>>30356022
Temperance
Knight of cups
King of swords
They stimate you, and like you as a person, but romantic feelings are in a early stage, he still rationalize his thoughts about you, but you're going in the right direction to make it deeper.
>>
>>30356367
Starting right now
>>
>>30356040
Need their initial too but I don't know if you are here still
>>
>>30355985
Trading
>>
>>30355985
K

Will he ever talk to me again?
>>
>>30356371
>They stimate you
How do you mean?
Btw thanks
>>
>>30356385
Initial: N
>>
>>30356330
thank you :)
>>
>>30356367
>Moon, Ace of Pentacles, 6 of Swords, 5 of Cups

No rational reason. She's kind of crazy and isn't really sure herself why she's doing this. She at the same time feels no shame over this, and is doing it casually. But at the same time, she feels some sort of attachment to you where she's anxious over losing you. As in, very anxious.
>>
trading 2 fan favourites:
was she in the room today?
how does she feel about me?
>>
>>30356353
>10 of swords >hanged man rx >king of pentacles

Well, kinda a weird spread it seems he feels defeated in his feelings towards you, such as it can see himself putting in any more effort or energy towards you because he never gets anything in return although he thinks it could be reciprocated if you tried as represented by the king of pents.

See's you have the potential for whatever he expects out of this relationship but doesn't see you attempting or wanting to make the sacrifice to make it work so he just feels like giving up.
>>
>>30356432
Can't see himself*
>>
>>30356317
I'll probably finish up the last few courses I need for a math minor and a chem/bio major, then shoot for a PhD.
>if money isn't a problem
Hehe. We'll see.
>>
>>30355985
AQ

What is my love situation? When am I going to stay alone till? How do I fix the things within me that are holding me back from experiencing love?
>>
>>30356423
Ok, my Q
Will I become a kinder person with that endeavour?
How will be my experience in that place?
>>
>>30356378
P (female)
>>
Does any cardsman out there feel like providing me with the sense of closure that the cold world refuses to give me?

>>30355295
>>
>>30356432
Thanks. Care to trade again?
>>
>>30356417
Yea dude, she's pretty crazy but cool. You would see what i mean if you knew her lmao.

Seen this woman down and 8th of shrooms and take 2 shots while we we're driving to go chill at some hot springs to swim. I feel she goes to me for emotional support but then sleeps with multiple different guys but me and then tells me about it later.

She's hot but i've been friend zoned.
>>
>>30356453
starting!
>>
>>30356460
Did that sound about right?
>>
>>30356478
I think it did, and it's why I'm interested in trading again. Also, for your read- it's complicated. There is SOME interest, but she mostly wants to use you for attention. She has very strange energy.
However, you have been effectively friendzoned. She's taking you for granted is what I feel.
>>
aq
how do I get out of this situation?
I'll trade a q
>>
>>30356453
>Will I become a kinder person with that endeavour?

Manlier after getting hurt, even though you're search for your light. Being kind is a part of manliness, so I would say so.

Hermit, 3 of swords, emperor

>How will be my experience in that place?

Pretty awful. It'ss like you'll get real aggressive, really moody and out of control. Drunk on rage, I guess.

8 of wands R, chariot R, king of Cups R
>>
>>30356423
Ace of Wands, Three of Wands rev, High priestess
Yes, she was in the room, dont like the ace of wands too much here
Clarifier Strength

Three of Cups, Seven of Swords rev, Nine of Swords
She is cheery but she keeps secrets from you and it's starting to show

Don't Know if this means she is cheating, my cards are not telling me outright
>>
>>30356514
she has a bf, I think. Still, she a ho. I texted her and she hasn't and also didn't say hi or whatever if she was there, so who cares, right?
>>
>>30356484
yea im down to trade again and yea i feel the same way desu. She has a "bf" that she lives with but i feel he doesn't emotionally support her so she comes to me for that and uses his for sexual satisfaction. It's like she's trying to get the best of both worlds from 2 different people. Like she will bring me food and weed (like she did today) and just vent and stuff so i know she is trying to keep me around plus I would agree with the friend-zoned part as well. It's just conflicting for me is all and not sure what i want out of this.

Whats your Q?
>>
>>30356529
Well, didn't understand the context too much, still she keeps secrets... if she was in the room that would maybe be a threesome lol
>>
>>30356537
Uses him for the sexual satisfaction*

she showed me a text today talking about eating his ass when she stopped by lmao
>>
>>30356537
What's yours too anon? And yeah, sounds like a complicated situation

What does he feel for this other girl?
>>
>>30356540
nah, bro. It was college s<tu<ff, exam
>>
>>30356561
Would not have figured out, expected to see some pentacles for that but they did not show up
Thanks for the read
>>
>>30356549
I guess my Q is will she ever Try to hook up with me?

i dont mind either way just curious (i know probably not)

Starting urs
>>
>>30356577
Starting rn
>>
Trading
>>
>>30356588
Q?
>>
>>30356602
Will he help me soon? You?
>>
>>30356602
Is she the one?
>>
>>30356577
>9 of Cups, Ace of Cups, Knight of Pentacles

Yes, ironically enough when you show signs of detachment. But not in the sense of ignoring her, more like appearing more neutral and like you aren't phased by anything she says. It'll cause her to slightly feel anxious and she'll try something then.
>>
>>30356615
What would be better regarding achieving my goals, staying where I am or moving to somewhere else?

This is gaming related btw.
>>
>>30356618
Hireophant, High Priestess, Queen of wands.

Absolutely and you should do something soon. If you weren't using your intuition/gut maybe HP mean to make a plan.
>>
Trading
>>
>>30356654
q?
>>
>>30356656
Is what i'm gonna feel there gonna change me for the better or will i just think its something pointless? Yours?
>>
>>30356643
I answered the wrong person.

Staying
Empress
Staying means you will get a lot more creative

Moving
Lovers rx
This may mean you will give up or get distracted.
>>
>>30356449
>math minor and a chem/bio major
That's a good degree for all the branches anon. I would look and see which one offers you the best job and sounds like what you want to do. Honestly, if money does become an issue for you, I believe they have programs for officers to go back to school and earn PhDs. Get everything in writing if you can if you talk to a recruiter. Best wishes to you anon!
>>
>>30356666
nice digits!
Will we talk tomorrow?
>>
>>30356700
Starting
>>
AQ
Yea or nah?
>>
>>30356708
maybeh
>>
AQ
Am i a bad person?
>>
>>30356716
Hhhh I want reeee-ading
>>
>>30356666
initially nice, but it falls off. It'll have le opposite effect.

>3 of cups, 9 of swords, 9 of cups R
>>
>>30356577
Anon you there?
>>
>>30356615
>8 of wands, Ace of swords, 7 of wands rx

He will, for sure. Seems like you're whatever doubts you may have inside your head are BS. Things will work out.
>>
>>30356719
of course
>>
>>30356700
>Ace of Cups rev, Knight of Wands, Moon
There will be an attempt but one of you will come too strong and it will throw the other off

Clarifier
>Eight of Wands rev
Eight of wands here means frustration or lack of communication, don't make a step longer than your leg
>>
>>30356741
fuck off cunt
>>
>>30356736
Thank you! What type game you're making?
>>
>>30356748
>anon proved him right
kekerinomondo
>>
>>30356732
ooof well, thanks
Kinda wasted digits :C
>>
>>30356747
can I know who b the coming on strong one?
I don't think I'd even talk to them if they not b talking to me.
>>
>>30356735

Sorry yea talking with family, dont go anywhere
>>
>>30356759
ah shit yall got me
>>
AQ

What happened this morning with G? Things were going very well and then it seemed like there were a confluence of factors trying to get me not to contact them for a set period of time for whatever reason.
>>
>>30356776
Thanks, I'm still here anon
>>
>>30356773
I think it will be them
>Ace of Swords, Eight of Cups, World
You would feel like withdrawing after an issue they bring up to you, and end up leaving
Maybe they will say something that will offend you
>>
Aq
What do I need to do?
>>
>>30356773
Can i trade one more time with you anon?
>>
>>30356806
well shit. ty

>>30356831
sure! but I'll be gone for 20 mins or something, got an internet exam in 3
>>
Aq
How will be my bf?
>>
>>30356838
oof, well leave me your Q, i will give you and you answer when you are done
>>
>>30356851
Have I already met my next gf? Is it maybe this girl I've asked about?
>>
AQ
Will I ever stop re-playing soundbytes from "Kingpin: Life of Crime" in my head?

It's getting kinda bad. I'll think of something I just watched, and then reimagine it with Kingpin voices; like the scene from Attack on Titan where Levi jumps Zeke out of the smoke left over from Erwin's suicide charge, except Levi is voiced by the Bouncer at all those bars whose always behind bulletproof glass.
>>
>>30355724
I hope that you do anon. Japan is a beautiful country and the waifu material top notch.

I will warn you that it doesn't take a reader to see such a relationship will be harder than normal since not only will the language barrier be a thing, her culture and belief will be different than your's. As long as you both work together to find the middle road on issues such as how to spend money, how to raise your children and etc, I don't see why it wouldn't work. Just don't fall in love with the first person you meet anon, they might be gold diggers who want to just marry you to so they become citizens from where you're from. Take your time and get to know them first before you do anything rash.

I hope that helped anon. I'm no reader but I hope my advise and with the reading you get, it'll help you.
>>
Air Query
Will I go blind or suffer eye damage? Should I kill myself to avoid this?
>>
>>30356779
This G your love interest? If so, well anon I really can only give you advice with the limited knowledge of I have of the situation but I say if things went well for you two and BS is getting in the way be it from G or the world, I say take a step back and relax. You got to be cool because if G is going through with stuff it'll best not to annoy them and if G isn't interested in you anon, you won't look desperate or clingy. Give G the space they need. If you and G really had a great time and G really cares, G will contact you back. Or you can casually contact G sometime down the road but being relax is key here. The tighter you grasp at water, the more it squeezes between your fingers.
>>
>STAY OUT, YOU FUCKIN' DEADBEAT!
>Hmm?
>>
>>30356924
I believe he's the anon contacting G via telepathy.
>>
>>30356958
Is G God?
>>
>>30356860
>Four of Swords, Eight of Pents, Justice
Yes you have already met her but it will be a while before you two get together,
Eight of Pents tells you have some self-improvement to do, or to improve the relationship with this person,
She is probably good looking and fair
Clarifier
>Sun
You definitely have met her and there is good potential

>Ten of pents rev, The fool rev, Ace of cups rev
No, its not her
Clarifier
>Temperance rev
Take a look around, there is probably a better girl than this one you are asking about

kek asked the cards, will she be better?
>Six of Wands rev, Three of Cups rev, Two of Cups rev
beautiful cards but reversed, know that there is something better out
there if things don't work out with that girl

My Q is what is there that will change that experience for the worse? Saw a 9 of swords in that read
Is it some repressed emotion or something that will get under my skin like politics?
>>
>>30356962
no, G is a person.

>>30356924
Because it's via mostly one way telepathy, I can't know or read directly exactly what's going on so I'm just shooting in the dark when I do it. I get physical sensations as feedback plus readings from the readers to confirm if things are going well.
>>
Anyone available that can do a general reading?
Please!
>>
>>30357003
and you told like a week ago, you won't get readings anymore but you keep coming back here.
>>
Air Query: would S or R be a better career path for me?
>>
Happy Thanksgiving /div/!
>>
>>30356549
>5 of cups rx >2 of cups rx > 4 of cups rx

Seem's like he had some emotions for her at some point but something didn't work out between them so he's in the process of moving past them and trying to focus on himself more.

he's hurt because none of the relationships he's trying for go in his favor

Poor guy i wish him the best of luck in finding happiness
>>
>>30357003
Bruh. don't have nothing wrong with you but whats that like toying with someone like that
It feels like someone doing experiments on lab rats
How can it be like to love someone in that way?
I think its just a way to project your frustration

>>30357031
Hello
>>
>>30357031
You too! Hope all is well!
>>
>>30357031
Same too you, blessings all be
>>
>>30357038
I'm not toying with them. The love is real on both sides. If it was a one way feeling, I wouldn't have bothered as it's too much effort.

You can't negotiate attraction.
>>
>>30357018
If you don't want to read for it, that's fine, I can either use a different initial and make the query more vague or use a different reader entirely. Stop projecting your idea of the situation is and understand that there is a lot more nuance to it. If you're not a reader, your opinion is completely irrelevant.
>>
>>30357084
If a two way thing has this many obstacles, ask a medium why, its probably a twin flame and it will blow up on you.
TLDR, had something like that without this creepy obsession
When past lives come back for you its not fun, go and look up instead of obsessing this much
>>
<3
>>
>>30357095
lol you should stop dreaming. You sounds ironic.
>>
AQ
Will A get what’s coming to her?
>>
>>30357115
<3
>>
>>30357112
Twin flame thing is a dangerous term to use for. Some people get literally obsessed.
>>
Trading
>>
>>30357031
Happy Thanksgiving
>>
>>30357134
When you understand that whats keeps them attached to you is shared hurt given to eachother or lived together
The only thing burning in that flame is pure anger
Of people not risen after afterlife because of them being so upset
That is the stuff that makes twinflames
This is to clarify the term
>>
>>30357084
Ban this boy
>>
>>30356988
Based, ty!!

>what is there that will change that experience for the worse? Saw a 9 of swords in that rea

>Is it some repressed emotion or something that will get under my skin like politics?

7 of cups, 4 of cups R, 4 of wands R, 5 of swords, 9 of swords
knight of cups R

I'd say you'll realize something about the options you'll have laid in front of you and that there's just too much conflict in yourself and no solid base in your own self to pursue your desires. From this spread, it's looks to be a mix of your own bad emotions and lack of great stuff to pursue irl
>>
>>30357117
And let's say it wasn't a larp and it was real, then what?
>>
Aq
Who is my twin flame and have I met them yet?
>>
>>30357112
The obstacles aren't huge and they're not indefinite because if they were, I again wouldn't bother. Believe it or not, I'm actually really discriminatory and picky and I have other women to choose from if I cared.
>>
>>30357145
Your definition of twinflame is really far.
>>
>>30357173
Are you a medium to tell me why? I am
>>
>>30357157
Would you say its more about not having
the drive or the tools to do so?
Thanks
>>
>>30357176
Is being a medium all knowing? if you ask other people who knows much more about this, you'll understand why.
>>
>>30357159
Stfu ban this boy for real. Very pathetic
>>
>>30357204
Then explain yourself if you actually know more,
what experiences make you think things work like you explain me to?
>>
>>30357218
Ban this gatekeeper.
Truly pathetic.
>>
Omfg clairvoyant people are quarrel black magic flies in all directions
>>
Trading
Am I right?
>>
>>30357148
You're not a reader, you have no right to an opinion on the situation.
>>
>>30357252
my q is a month general, starting when u confirm
>>
>>30357277
Starting
>>
>>30357227
Twin flame is not your ultimate one. Like you'll experienced bliss all the time cause that dynamic is chaotic and destined.

They've met you in this life time to make you learn a lesson and you on them. It's like every relationships but this one is much chaotic. Karma. Karmic.

You'll experience many paranormal events. Twinflame smell their other half, gets visions of them and dreams of them.

Are you a twin flame yourself?
>>
>>30357283
starting yours
>>
>>30354428
Aq
Why does your mom's vagina stink?
>>
>>30357258
Lmao this boy literally told everyone what's the back story. Should we need to repeat that, faggot? always the same lines, "your not a reader".
>>
>>30357235
Thursday night bitch fight never fails!
>>
>>30357298
Oy vey, what a little brainwashed retard.
Talking bout youuuuuuu
>>
>>30357290
I'm not the person you're responding to but in the case of G, none of the readers said G or their mom is my twin flame. With that said, despite the friction the mom is creating, the mom was and is essential to me being in a relationship with G as without the mom, I quite likely wouldn't have considered a relationship with G in the first place. The mom knowing this pisses them off to no end but I believe a higher power is involved in all of this. The answers to these questions will be made some time in the future and hopefully everything will be copesetic by then. I fully intend to pursue this but I'm also fully aware that there is a great possibility that things won't pan out as I hope they do.
>>
>>30357298
And we'll repeat the same lines until you stop bringing literally no value to anything you pathetic dyke nigger
>>
aq
just some general advice
>>
>>30357290
>>30357145
You wrote what goes on in this life, i wrote what goes on in the afterlife
When you actually see where the karma that binds the two together comes from
When you get into an hypnotic trance and go there actually and talk with the dead

I am bound to be someone's twin flame and i was, to a girl
You are multiple people's twin flame
>>
Air Query:

What does my Twinflame look like and have I met them already?
>>
>>30357318
we'll? pathetic boy your the only who's using that cause your retarded brain trust everything what readers tell you.
>>
Aq
Should I call them out on their nonsense?
>>
>>30357252
moon rx seven of swords nine of swords rx
Sorry I don’t think you are, you seem to be very wrong in fact. Sorry about the news anon :(
>>
>>30357326
multiple? no it's only one. Soulmates? yes multiple.
>>
>>30357329
I'm not him, you're just incredibly obnoxious
>>
>>30357326
I read you can have multiple soulmates but only one twinflame.
>>
AQ
is she looking for a sign of my interest? If so, what?
>>
>>30357277
10 of cup rx, Justice rx, Star

You will have a bad month but you will get what you deeply want.

High Priestess, Tower rx, Two of cups.

If you don't want to have a bad month first I suggest you avoid conflict with others. Try to look at the situation from their view and try to be mature and peaceful. In general try to look between the line and beneath the surface. You have your cards, right?? There is also someone that can really help you with your problems too. I pulled Hireophant rx and Wheel of fortune. An oddball that isn't afraid of being different. Maybe an Aquarius, Sagittarius or Taurus or at least someone with those traits.
>>
>>30357342
you think I'll believe that? lol in your fucking ass.
>>
>>30357339
>>30357340
>>30357346
I don't believe in the existance of twinflames then if they are exclusive, in my experience they aren't
Then they are just soulmates
>>
>>30357338
No this good news. Thank you.
>>
>>30357329
I'm not the one you're responding to but I am the one you're talking about.

You have a point that you shouldn't rely on the readers exclusively and I don't which is why I used real world feedback and the fact that I actually know the people to confirm what the readers have said. A lot of shit has happened and if it weren't for certain things happening, I would never had known that I was capable of these things nor how deep and serious the relationship would become. I've been given plenty of warnings many years before the fact but ignored them.
>>
>>30357353
what i deeply want is a loving gf…. thanks
>>
AQ
Would S care if she loses me?
>>
AQ
What the fuck am I meant to be doing? I see insufficient value in living like this and no realistic alternatives.
>>
trading
>>
>>30357478
all right, What do I need to do right now?
>>
>>30357478
Q?
>>
>>30357480
>>30357485
why haven't they replied? It's been almost a day and they saw it.

yours?
>>
>>30357500
Is Z a far better opportunity than the one i am considering? Starting
>>
>>30357480
Ace of pents - ten of swords - seven of cupsBasically, they do not want to. They have other messages to respopnd to.
>>
AQ

Where is my drumming skill going to be at in the next 6 months?
>>
>>30357525
>>30357500
That is for that one.
>>
>>30357515
>Is Z a far better opportunity than the one i am considering? Starting

It's better, though it might take a while and decent planning to get going.
5 of pents R, 2 of wands, strength
>>
>>30357500
>Ten of Wands, Four of Swords rev, Four of Pents rev
They are done and dont want to put in the effort,
they are burned out and don't feel like committing anything
>>
Aq
Next bf?
>>
>>30357525
what a bitch.

>>30357550
but with me in particular, right? not in general.
>>
>>30357553
Hmmm maybe the rope was short to begin with,
then if you bored her out a little bit it may have snapped
>Chariot Rev
Maybe something you did made her pissed off more than it should be reasonable... i mean according to measure
>>
Aq
Are my fears a lie?
Why or why not?
>>
>>30357574
I confused her for 3 other bitches that look the same to me, then unfriended her lmao
>>
>>30357599
Kek you are asking for war my friend, i like your style
I am laughing my ass of rn

Captcha : RNGX0
Yeah lets throw a bit of chaos in this world
>>
Trading
>>
>>30357610
thanks and hell yeah broeter!
>>
AQ
Do I have any talent, which?
>>
>>30357629
query?
>>
>>30357692
Are my fears a lie? You?
>>
Air Query
What's the most traumatic way to kill myself in front of my family? They're happy and proud now but still they dismiss my concerns, I'll kill myself in protest
Would they even care? I want it to stick with them for the rest of their life.
>>
>>30357711
lmfao
>>
>>30357711
What would get to them is being such and happy. Or pretending to be.
>>
>>30357748
No, I have to protest.
>>
>>30357761
protest these LMFAO
>>
AQ
Should I wait for her?
>>
>>30357761
I tried suicide and my parents didn't think it was their fault. If you're dealing with narcissists it won't send anything. They feed off your depression and would probably love it.
>>
>>30357711
what are you protesting? Are you LGBTQ? Are they republicans?
>>
>>30357783
this is hilarious
>>
>>30357780
World.

I don't know if you need to wait, but it worth it.
>>
>>30357785
>>30357783
No, they're good people just stupid, I don't want to be tied to their poor decisions anymore.
>>
>>30357791
What do you mean?
(Reasons I asked is because I can't talk to her) (make the step)
>>
>>30357792
I personally don't know how to help with that, but if they love you there has to be another way to send your message.
>>
AQ
will this relationship evolve or stay like this, dead?
I can trade.
>>
>>30357792
you have to be 18+ to be in this site anon
>>
>>30357831
I am. I have to kill myself before something bad happens.
>>30357813
No, they won't.
>>
>>30357804
I meant she may come to you, (6 of swords) BUT I pulled 10 of pentacles meaning you should try and contact her. Do you have her email or address?
>>
>>30357792
I'm jumping in here, just do whatever that makes you happy. Don't kill yourself for something you know it's worth dying for. You are not fucking alone, you hear me. You have yourself to prove, no one else!
>>
>>30357840
Long story short, her friend told me to not get in contact with her. But I have my doubts that the friend is not telling her what she told me
>>
>>30357854
You don't get it, it has to do with a poorly secured laser, I won't risk danger to my person, I'd rather kill myself over being injured.
>>
>>30357837
Are you trying to kill yourself so they won't make a bad decision? I'm assuming you tried to send your message before. I wish I knew what to do for you.
>>
air query
what will put an end to my weariness
>>
>>30357875
That's exactly it. Finally I got the fucking job I always wanted, finally things are looking up, finally I could fucking move and live alone and be done with this but no, it was too late, this decision of them, he's handling it irresponsibly, I'd rather kill myself than risk blindness over a machinery accident or mishandling.
>>
>>30357792
They're good people but they're stupid, don't want to be tied to their decisions...

So knowing this, why do you need to suicide in front of them in the worst way possible? I still don't know what you're protesting.
>>
>>30357875
And I'm pissed off, I'm an artist and I want to be, I wasted too much time doing nothing and I'm just heartbroken over not having enough time to develop and share my stuff, that's my only regret, that and my dad, he's too proud of me right now.
>>30357894
Read this >>30357887
>>
anyone trading or just feedingthe troll?
>>
>>30357905
Are you calling me a troll? Over my suicide posting? I have been here for far longer than you
2015 /div/ and below
the fucking IRC
Fuck off, I can do more methods than you
>>
>>30357917
no for much longer you won't lmao
>>
>>30357887
I really need more clarification on this. Please explain yourself, this is getting interesting.
>>
>>30357917
navysealposting on /div/
cmon

Captcha: KRAT0
kek literally KRATOSPOSTING
>>
>>30357863
Devil, 8 of swords rx, King of pentacles rx

They told her something different. Like a coward. The friend is afraid of losing something that won't br loss at least because of you. They may had said something to make you look bad, but they don't it.

What did the friend tell you? Because I think you're right.
>>
>>30357904
Alex?
That name just popped up
>>
>>30357939
What? Are you calling me Alex?
I do know one Alex but this is not relevant I fear. Unless...
>>30357930
Forget it, I'm done here.
>>
can anyone do a read for me pls?
>>
>>30357938
The friend told me that she has an intresst is someone else, but the day before it was more (she's seeing someone)
>>
>>30357947
A long shot here but, Europe?
>>
>>30357969
You read that though
>>
trading
what will put an end to my weariness?
>>
>>30357947
Either way, you need to make yourself proud. I have a mother that is an narcissist. I can't change her no matter what, but you wanna get them on your side. Achieve greatness with your passion and you'll see them be on your side
>>
>>30357887
If you don't want to work on the machine he will understand someday. Look up the history of the people that make those machines and their track records. Then show him.
>>
>>30357974
Sweden?
>>
>>30357976
>>30357816

lmk when to start
>>
>>30357959
That really sounds like lying. Is this friend a dude? Either way it can't hurt to ask the girl yourself.
>>
>>30357996
Nope, give up now.
>>30357986
Ran out of time.
>>30357994
It's more complex than that.
>>
>>30358011
starting yours. u there?
>>
>>30358028
It's a she, a friend of both and she introduced me to her. I'm listening to her because they talk with each other more than i talk to the girl I like. She knows it but is more wait, thus I don't know if the girl I like using me or if its something else
>>
>>30358037
yes
>>
>>30358035
Everything is relevant =)
Make it impossible accessible is what I'm getting for you
>>
Trading
What does Dr. P think of me as a person? He is my boss
>>
>>30357816
ten of swords rx sun rx six of cups rx
really seems like it’s over here, this is one of the more negative spreads i’ve gotten today. I dont see a way this can be fixed.
>>
>>30358049
What the fuck does that second sentence mean?
>>
Trading
Will I be successful in this career path or will it be a failure like everything in my fucking life?
>>
>>30358073
Create time, you said it's impossible. It's covid times, use your imagination
>>
>>30358043
i’ve posted yours, waiting on mine
>>
TRADING
>>
Aq
Will I ever stop being lazy as a dick?
>>
>>30358107
General advice
your question?
>>
>>30358042
I understand why you would listen and it's perfectly logical.

>knight of swords rx
She isn't interested in another guy or she was and no longer wants him.
>moon rx
She isn't trying to use you in an harmful way.
>>
>>30358114
Is the mutual friend the reason we are not getting closer?
>>
>>30358011
>>30358043
anon did u tradecuk or are you still here?
>>
>>30358114
Thank you so much btw, I don't have my card but I'll send you a lucky blessing for your help
>>
>>30357976
trading this since i got tradecuked
>>
>>30358127
You're welcome.
>>
trading!
>>
>>30358123
Death rx
No. It's your guy's hands.
>>
>>30358155
query? mine is this one>>30357976
yours?
>>
>>30358155
Q?
>>
>>30358159
>>30358160
What will come of this whole fking mess
with them?
urs?
>>
>>30358157
I'm sorry, didn't get what you ment
>>
>>30358164
what will put to end to my weariness? i’ll post yours second bc i just got tradecuked
>>
>>30358164
are you>>30358011
>>30357816
>>
>>30358174
ok, starting.
>>
>>30358185
starting yours :)
>>
>>30358183
no. Are you gonna tradecuck me because you think I«'m someone else?
>>
>>30358196
just checking
>>
>>30358174
well, it seems like your problem is being out of whack with yourself. To solve this sorry state, you're gonna have to reconnect with yourself on a deeper level. Get in touch with your divine femininity but don't get carried away. Keep control of your feelings, instead of letting them take over (the bad side of femininity, the histrionics, etc).
>>
>>30358164
wheel justice four of swords
balance and much needed rest at last. Things will finally settle down and life will be more stable for you.
>>
>>30358214
trade again?
>>
trading
how can i get in touch with my divine feminine side?
>>
>>30358235
sure!
q? MIne is if I was right about this person being there or if it was someone else?
Before the exam, sitting on a little table overlooking me, you know, keep me sort of under surveillance.

Also diod you get the vibe that>>30358225
it would be with this person or without them? Like the mess between us would settle down and we would recconnect or go our separate ways like we are now
>>
>>30358252
this is my query >>30358250
anon sorry can you simplify your query into one thing? i’m not sure what your asking
>>
>>30358258
if i am right about this person being where I think they were at the time I thought they were.

And the other thing was what vibe you got from the first reading you did,
>balance and much needed rest at last. Things will finally settle down and life will be more stable for you.
if it would be with this person in my life or without them.
>>
>>30358268
ok, i can’t say anything about the vibe, the vibe i got was one of rest, i don’t know about other people. that’s another read. starting your query
>>
>>30358292
>>30358292

new thread
>>
>>30358250
2 of the cards I got were of forgiveness, so there is clearly something you're not allowig yourself to get past. I got burnout, questioning motives so it's clear that this is not something you must actively seek, but let unfold. Can't force the connection. Focus on forgiving whatever needs to be forgiven, yourself, your parents, a former partner, etc. That's the way.
>>
>>30358170
I'm saying you guys could just be honest and everything will be good.
>>
>>30358268
six of swords rx fool heirophant rx
Seems like a no to me. I’m not sure what more detail you wanted but it’s a yes/no.
>>
>>30358307
thanks. if you're up for it, I'd to trade again to clarify the first one.
I'll post it in the new thread
>>
Ged da FUCK outta my foyer!
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 320x180)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>30358405
Bitch please.
>>
>>30358427

the FUCK didyousay mother FUCKer?
>>
>>30356265
>>30356251
Yeah I got kicked out almost a month ago and my parents still haven’t gotten back to me. I’m not even American lol. I don’t care about my parents anymore but I still have love for my brother, that’s the only important thing to me right now.
>>
>>30359011

...what are you lookin' at?
>>
>>30359011

the fuck are you lookin' at, asshole?
>>
Trading!
>>
>>30359011
I would just focus on getting yourself a home and a job atm friend. I Would be willing to draw for you after you get some sort of stability in your life but i dont need to draw cards to see what you need to focus on.

Just better your situation at the moment anon. Sending good vibes your way
>>
did she cheat? (not romance based, on a competition)
aq
>>
air query - did i hurt him, is he okay?
>>
>>30359112

Maaan, I ain't got a dollah
>>
>>30359096
q?
>>
need to trade asap
>>
>>30359316

Yea yu findme sumthin to drank, i might tell you sumthin
>>
trading.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.