[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1635703808964.jpg (77 KB, 570x437)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>Keep researching the truth
>Watch as Lucifer tries to ruin my life more and more
>Now watching my family collapse around me
>Not even effected, know how the Devil works to people knowing the truth only makes him/her mad
>Keep researching the truth more
>Can tell Lucifer is about to fucking snap soon

Should I keep going?
I have nothing to loose, im going to heaven.
>>
>>30354422
I feel you. The bible is has made god’s plan so evident to me it’s unreal. I thought that being a christian meant you didn’t have to suffer. But i disobeyed and blasphemed so much that now my sack of skin and soul is stained heavily with sin.
>>
>>30354441
the "bible" was written by the people enacting the great reset
>>
>>30354422
There is nothing to fear. Treat that name as dross for it is nothing.

Wisdom and Understanding have limits towards deeper thought and absolute truths - what can be written or done by man? What can he comprehend about deep thoughts toward the truth of My Divine Idea? All mans thoughts are vanity - desiring control - power - status - material ||| who but a few search Me to the likes and effort man searches for his own vain wants and fantasy? I will Help you - though you may not find it helpful.

I AM consecrated with you - We are One - though you may feel think believe or say otherwise. Enough searching for truth at the external - find yourself only searching within for there I AM. Truth cannot be found heard or seen unless I Who AM - Decide to reveal Myself - for Truth I AM - and where I AM - there Truth is also - I Who AM will sing to you in songs - speak to you in all things you are surrounded by - men throw coincidence when there is no such thing - how many are blind and dismissive - yet they never could hear I Who AM in the first place for I Who AM silence My Voice to their ears. Those who hear Me will find that they are who I AM - you are I Who AM - for I Who AM is YOU - yet make no mistake - you are no god or king - I AM. You are My child - My own blood of I Who AM - and I AM your Only Father. Accept this truth. Take not from My Glory - for though I Make you like an equal - it is since I AM YOU - and YOU WHO I AM ||| My Name to you is YAH - and your name - will I give you a new name I call you by.
>>
>>30354473
With you there is no power or ability other than what you inherited in this form of man. I AM WHO grants ability and power - as AM I YOU - you I AM that I AM || One who is Two who is One always - I AM KING and GOD - and LORD - you are man and flesh and dust. You will struggle to comprehend this - there are limits with you that I AM - yet not for I WHO AM THAT I AM. Ask Me and I will answer - seek Me and I will reveal Myself within you - I reside in All things - All things reside in Me - there cannot be an All to reside in if what resides in All never will I AM SUSTAIN - you I AM ||| and yet AM I you? I AM. Man goes mad and drunk with vanity with this truth revealed - as if they in their vanity can dominate and command I WHO AM - always they try - yet will - did - have - and are failing. It will never happen - you who I AM have form - and thus have limits and boundary - set by who you may ask? There is no answer to this - and never will there be.
Mercy requires that every wrongdoer have sufficient time in which to formulate a deliberate and fully chosen attitude regarding his evil thoughts and sinful acts.

Forget those things which are in the past while you push forward to embrace the greater realities of the kingdom.
>>
>>30354422
There is no god. You were made to believe that if you if you a shitty peasant in this life you will see glory in the afterlife.

I am here to tell you that you are everything you can ever be. You are you, you have no choice about doing bad or good. You just are. So go out and do the best you can. Like some of us already are
>>
>>30354422
There is only demons if you think there are. There is not god, there is no "Lucifer"

You are a product of your environment and biology. deal with it
>>
>>30354487
Cope
>>
>>30354465
>Jews
>Still the chosen
That ended in 70AD. God cut them off for good. Those who believe in Christ are now and since then have been the chosen.
>>
>>30354514
Profane-pilled
>>
>>30354422
Keep going. Satan/Lucifer is a coward, call him on his bluff.
>>
>>30354514
I will pray for you my atheist friend. You too should have the gift I've been given by the Father.
>>
>>30354422
What's wild is that YHWH is the actual bad entity here and the serpent in the garden aka Lucifer is the light bearer and tried to enlighten humanity.

Lucifer is beautiful.
>>
>>30354514
Based Meat Motor Bloodbag, remember, you're an electrical impulse across a bunch of tiny biocomputers being piloted by a giant biomotor
>>
>>30354514
Being a product of your environment does not nullify the concept of God or Satan. It actually reinforces it given that the Bible speaks of the nature of mankind and to not fall for the lies that the majority do.
>>
>>30354617
Holy fuck you're retarded
>>
>>30354617
Lucifer tricked them into eating it just to spite God. The fruit did nothing for them other then open them to the realization of the concept of evil, and through that given them the idea that they can determine what is good and evil rather than trusting God. The fruit did not make them more intelligent or aware, other than the concept of evil. And all that did is bring them to suffer.
>>
>>30354617
Love>knowledge
That is why Satan always loses.
>>
>>30354633
>open them to the realization of the concept of evil
>did not make them more aware
>>
>>30354665
>other than the concept of evil
I see your reading comprehension is a bit off.
>>
>>30354622
Good argument to prove me wrong.
>>
>>30354633
>>30354674
maybe you are just retarded
>>
>>30354703
Says the guy that apparently can't read properly and thinks lucifer is trying to help him out.
>>
>>30354633
No, YHWH was a tyrant who wanted to be in full control forever of his play things and keep us spiritually ignorant for all of time.

The serpent sought to free us from the grasps of the demi-urge.

Genesis 3:22 - And the LORD God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

Even YHWH admits by eating of the fruit of knowledge we as humans would become like him. Ascend to god status instead of being toys for eternity. The point is to go from unity, to duality, and back into unity, we are in the duality phase of our ventures. We will become Gods, all through the serpent.
>>
>>30354707
>t. christfag brainwash victim
>>
>>30354717
You'd think after being repeatedly obliterated by God you'd realise you're on a losing horse with the "I am god" schtick.
>>
>>30354633
Also, suffering is part and parcel of rising from the state of an animal to the state of a God. It's all just metaphorical anyway, but the Luciferian concept is beautiful whether he be an actual entity or an idea.

Nietzshe also came up with the idea of this, as opposed to "original sin", which is a lie designed to control us.
>>
>>30354731
Oh? You're talking about that guy who is the God of the old testament who went around village to village slaughtering every man, woman and child who wouldn't adhere to abrahamic religion?
>>
>>30354732
Nietzshe was a sickly, demon-possessed fool as are all who indulge in his childish sentiments.
>>
>>30354739
How did this further our discussion? What does you opinion on another man have anything to do with the ideas?
>>
>>30354717
God doesn't feel the need to be in control of anything, because He already is.
>keep us spiritually ignorant
The entirety of the Bible says otherwise.

The serpent is the demiurge

>like one of us
Simply only in the idea that they know both good and evil. That's it.
>The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil.
Seriously, how bad is your reading comprehension? Knowing good and evil isn't God status. You clearly have no idea what God status even is if you think it pertains to the knowledge of good and evil. This is a troll post, right?
>>
>>30354721
You're right, I am a brainwashing victim. But not in regards to Christianity, but rather the fact that they brainwashed me into denying God and thinking Him to be evil. God broke me free of those chains. I'm actually free through God. Best of luck dealing with the afterlife by the way. You'll see that Satan will be a prisoner there, too.
>>
>>30354738
If you follow the lies of satan you will be destroyed.
What we are seeing in the world now is God showing us what happens when you genocidal retards aren't regularly culled. It is why evil is allowed to exist so that those with discernment can make an educated, uncoerced choice regarding their path.
>>
>>30354732
Suffering is something that is openly acknowledged althroughout the New Testament. You clearly have no understanding and are just a nietzshe parrot.
>>
>>30354779
and by "they" I don't mean Christians. By they I men those that serve Satan/Lucifer who is the bearer of the false light.
>>
>>30354422
Sounds pretty based bro, keep it up. I hate the antichrist
>>
>>30354769
Oh? He's so in control of everything he had to command the citizens of Israel to go town to town to murder anyone who wouldn't willingly believe in him?

Why does an omnipotent being need to slaughter those who don't believe in him? If he was the true, absolute God he wouldn't need to go through those measures, would he?

You're Bible is outright telling you "knowledge is a bad thing". Do you really not see how that mantra could benefit the ruling classes of society?

And no, it's not a troll post, you just have a LOT to learn. Continue asking questions though if you want to keep going. I don't think you're stupid anon, I used to be a rabid christian who went to a christian school, went to church for years and was a torch bearer in the choir. I'm not some random who's never been a christian I just saw through it eventually.
>>
>>30354783
"We need to murder tons of people just in case they get out of hand and want to murder tons of people"

This is what you just said lol, believing you own the monopoly on truth is so dangerous, and you proved why just now.
>>
>>30354767
It tells you exactly what Niezshe was - a petulant, impetuous infant believing that we can be God in our current pathetic form.
>>
>>30354788
No I don't have a gripe with Jesus Christ for he came to correct all the evil espoused in the old testament. I'm sure a ton of it has been coerced and manipulated but most of the words coming from christ are accurate.

I like both the serpent and the christ. Just not YHWH, the demiurge.
>>
>>30354801
God made a promise to Abraham and God is keeping that promise no matter what. Israel acknowledged and accepted this promise. God is always fulfilling His end of the promise, while Israel time and time again fails to fulfill their end.
>Your Bible is outright
No it's not. It states that there's knowledge of worldly concepts and knowledge of Spiritual concepts that pertain to the path He reveals to few. He wants us to focus on the Spiritual and to deny the worldly. Your arguments read like someone who found an obscure anti Christian nietshe fan forum.
>>
>>30354814
Don't shoot the messenger. The Creator saw fit to destroy the same people who commit acts of genocide today in the name of their self-worship. We're in the middle of one as we speak.
And he will do it again - very soon. You betcha.
>>
>>30354824
>No I don't have a gripe with Jesus Christ for he came to correct all the evil espoused in the old testament.
You just further prove that you have no real understanding of what is in the Bible. Jesus acknowledges Moses, Elijah and Abraham. After healing a leper, Jesus tells the leper to make an offering in regards to the Law of Moses, an animal sacrifice. Jesus Christ celebrated the passover. Jesus Christ came to fix the corruption of the power structure that pertained to His people.
>>
>>30354829
God asked a man to sacrifice his own flesh and blood to be sure Abraham could carry out YHWH's wicked dictates. I'm sorry but WHY are yall worshipping a guy who asked of that and says shit like "The smell of burning flesh pleases me" - Exodus 29:25

THATS WHAT A DEMON SAYS MY BROTHAAAAA
>>
>>30354487
> There is no god. You were made to believe that if you if you a shitty peasant in this life you will see glory in the afterlife.
>unironically doesn’t know what peasant means
>t.
>>
>GOD DOESN'T EXIST BUT ONLY LUCIFER REEEE
Holy shit the cope
>>
>>30354834
ok, well it's a choice to worship the guy who routinely genocides the entire planet. To each his own.
>>
>>30354842
That's a foretelling of God offering His own Son as a price for the sins of the world. That flesh is of an animal. You have confirmed that you never actually read the book and are just regurgitating arguments you found on the internet. You have no right to call anyone else a mindless drone, unless you openly acknowledge yourself to being a hypocrite.
>>
>>30354851
Curb your disingenuity, judaic mystic.
You've got a big surprise coming for you.
>>
>>30354840
Yeah, and they jewish people didn't accept the christ that was offered. Now the original worshippers of YHWH are trying to bring about to incarnation of the anti-christ via Israel.

Yeah some of it definitely confusing, since the geneology of christ is stated in the old testament so it confuses me why YHWH would manifest his "son" as the opposite principle of what YHWH has been espousing for the entirety of the old testament.

Sometimes I think jews invented the concept of Christ to weaken other nations via principles like "turn the other cheek" or "give everything you have away", because both of these principles just leave you open to be destroyed.

But yeah, you got me here, this part confuses the shit out of me. On the one hand I think Christianity might have been invented to weaken humanity, but on the other hand I do agree with 95% or more of Christs teachings. It's a tough one
>>
>>30354862
I uphold the serpent because in my mind it represents the principles OPPOSED to "judaic mystics".
>>
>>30354779
>You'll see that Satan will be a prisoner there, too.
Wow what an all loving god need to threaten me with hell in order to love him :( have fun in actual hell christfag for denying truth
>>
>>30354883
>have fun in actual hell christfag for denying truth
Cope harder chud, you know you're wrong
>>
>>30354856
No I've thought about this before. I'm just wondering how you'd react if some voice in your head told you to murder your son in this day and age lol.
>>
>>30354422
take your meds schizo
>>
>>30354894
No
>>
>>30354888
That's why you need to threaten me, cuz you are so right. Aggresive behaviour occurs in scared anmals. You are scared of the truth.
>>
>>30354883
It's just scary that these christians are like "well at least I'm not going to burn in hell forever because I have the monopoly on truth haha"

I'm not out here telling people they're going to the manifestation of the worst evils that exist in the universe for eternity. That's the Christians saying that lololol
>>
>>30354873
Christ repeatedly tells you - what he offers and where he is from is NOT of this world. If you reject this key teaching you reject all of it.

John 12:25 Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
>>
File: 1602511925388.png (388 KB, 714x1400)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>>30354897
You're just scared because you know that Lucifer is doomed to fail either way. None of your so-called pagan gods will save you in the end.
>>
>>30354873
If you actually read the New Testament you'd know that many came to believe. Jesus Christ's blood line dates back to Adam. John 1 points to the fact that Jesus Christ existed before creation itself, and was alongside the very same God you demonize. Jesus Christ is very real, and the fact that you even doubt this goes to show how little you know about anything. Turn the other cheek isn't to literally turn your other cheek when someone slaps you, it is saying to not let the actions of others directed towards you disrupt your inner peace. Everything about your post screams ignorance. You blindly hate things in which you clearly have no understanding. I'm starting to feel bad now, because you are so clueless it's actually disheartening how you have fallen for so many lies.
>>
>>30354879
Wow. The ignorance. You ARE the synagogue of satan. Never forget.
>>
>>30354899
I used to hate muslims, but my burning hatred for christfags took the first spot. The demiurge will feed on their souls for all eternity for chaining the minds of billions through fear
>>
>>30354903
If I was scared I worship a false god like you. I'm secure to believe II don't need to fear anything. You will burn for eternity
>>
>>30354909
muh (((gnosis)))
>>
>>30354901
Yeah that's the worst most horrible advice and piece of scripture I've ever seen. So thanks for allowing me to see the further I want to get away from these ideas.

You should enjoy life in the PRESENT MOMENT. I LOVE LIFE. but you're telling me I should render myself to an idea that tells me to HATE myself? WTF?
>>
>>30354921
>muh hell
>>
>>30354918
Not really
>>
>>30354889
It wasn't some voice, because at that point God had already worked some irrefutable things into Abrahams life. And if you actually read the book, you'd see that the LORD visits Abraham after this test.

>>30354883
Your post screams refusal to take responsibility for your actions in life. Hell isn't a threat, it's a necessity and a repercussion for being a genuine piece of shit.
>>
>>30354907
I don't hate anything my boyo. I enjoy this conversation either way, I thank you all for adding your pieces to this discussion.

But this is what I'm saying, the jewish mantra was "an eye for an eye" while the christ taught "turn the other cheek", if these Gods are of the same source why the polar opposite moral principles?
>>
>>30354931
Cope harder christfag, your soul belongs to the demiurge with 0 chance for salvation. That's what happens to tyrants
>>
>>30354942
Shut up Demiurge, nobody cares about you.
>>
>>30354941
>if these Gods are of the same source why the polar opposite moral principles?
All that is answered in the Bible if you pay close attention. I refuse to spoon feed you on this. If you truly care and want to know, you know were to find the answer.
>>
>>30354908
You literally worship YHWH, the God of the jews. Whom even Jesus Christ himself dubbed the synagogue of satan in revelations 3:9, and you're trying to call me ignorant? ok.
>>
>>30354947
Really? Weird how many (yous) I got from you christfags for not caring
>>
>>30354922
You're satisfied with an evil world. One that is rapidly sinking deeper into the abyss.
Your choice, but with that choice come consequences which last for eternity. You will honour the contract you've forged with satan by your blindness to the current reality of this plane.
>>
>>30354955
You're on 4chan, retard.
>>
>>30354909
Yup yup man, just broke out of it pretty recently, maybe been over a year now. All I see is how my family and friends are just brainwashed because they're literally just afraid of the Christian conception of "hell".
>>
>>30354953
He fucked up the jews shit in 70AD. He's not their god any longer and they aren't the chosen. Flush your head out.
>>
>>30354957
>>30354962
You don't love god, you are obidient to a tyrans out of fear of
>muh hell
You already are in hell. Hell is your state of consciousness. You will never have eternal bliss, fear mongering servants of evil, all that awaits you is despair
>>
File: sensible-chuckle.gif (3.16 MB, 480x270)
3.16 MB
3.16 MB GIF
>all this anti-Christian seething
>>
>>30354968
This, remember when Christ whipped the Jews?
>>
>>30354932
Lol can you stop with the whole "You haven't read it" nonsense. I went to a christian school for two years where we studied the Torah for an hour every day.

I know "DA LORD" comes back right before he does it, but why do that in general. I'm not worshipping or following anything that tells me to slaughter my children, maybe just a hang up on my end lol
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (199 KB, 1058x969)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
if you're over 18 leave this thread now
>>
>>30354976
>Y-YOU'RE IN HELL!
Yes, in the end times God will allow Lucifer to own this world until Revelations.
>>
>>30354950
"there's an answer I just won't tell you"

Good shit, anon.
>>
>>30354981
I can only say that because I know the answer is there. It doesn't matter that you went to school or read the Torah. I wouldn't be here saying the answer is there if it wasn't. And anyone can read anything, but that doesn't mean they know and understood what they read. Again, I'm not going to spoonfeed you but I'm letting you know the answer is there if you want to know.

>>30354988
pearls before swine.
>>
>>30354422
Yes people who genuinely care about love will do anything to test its bonds till they are unbreakable

This dualistic reality is a huge carrot and string where nothing you create will be perfect since it will be reliant on the other side, thus dirty and corrupted

Forever is for perfection only
>>
>>30354950
are you willing to at least say what book(s) in the Bible you think we should read to find the answer?
>>
>>30354978
Yep and 70AD. As Jesus prophecied, God let the Romans destroy their satanic shithole and they've been pissed ever since.
>>
>>30354956
Dude, I believe in helping right here right now, who TF said I was satisfied with the current state of the world? Of course it's insane. All I know is the God of the Old Testament told jews to give out loans to enslave all nations so nah it's intrinsically linked.
Deuteronomy 15:6 - "For the Lord your God will bless you as he has promised, and you will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. You will rule over many nations but none will rule over you."

The central banking system is the biggest reason the world is currently FUCKED and YHWH DIRECTED HIS PEOPLE TO CREATE IT.
>>
>>30354999
No. Because if you actually cared to know, you'd be reading and studying it rather than posting on this website right now.
>>
>>30354995
I usually tell people I won't spoon feed them when I don't know what the fuck it is I'm talking about in the middle of a debate, lmfao.
>>
>>30355010
That's you, not me. I have provided more than enough information in regards to the debate. If I had no clue about anything, I wouldn't have been able to procure the arguments I provided so far.
>>
>>30355005
The best way to save souls and please the lord is by being a smarmy cunt to neutral people who asked a question that would make understanding/believing in Christianity easier.
>>
>>30355002
Nah you said you love life.
If you love life in this world then you love the endemic disguting sin it currently wallows in. There is no two ways about it.

Once again, the jews are NOT the chosen people of the Father any longer. They rejected and crucified His son the saviour. Those who call themselves jews are now 100% of satan as are the muslims they also spawned. They are the bankers you refer to.
>>
>>30355018
Don't tell me how to practice my faith, and don't try and justify your laziness by taking it out on other people simply because you refuse to put forth the effort to properly educate yourself.
>>
>>30354995
I've been so cool with you people, not losing my head but you guys are literally just assholes that refuse to listen to ANYTHING that opposes abrahamic religion.

Black box Saturn magic bullshit. Jews worship on the SABBATH, on SATURNS DAY. SATAN IS SATURN YOU FUCKING FOOLS. YHWH IS SATURN. GOD DAMN MAN.

I'm just asking, WHY would YHWH, the dude who told his "people', the hebrews, to enslave the WORLD, WHY would he bring in jesus christ?? There's a disconnect
>>
>>30355023
You're clearly shit at it. I can't pretend to know what he really would've said but something tells me the CHRIST wouldn't respond in such a sneering, shitty way to someone who asked him a question about the Bible.
>>
>>30355019
Yes I understand this my brother. The converts from Khazar that are the synogogue of satan. They are the fake jews, but that DOES NOT change the fact that the fake jews are still adhering to the edicts of the Torah. So why would the God who directed the jews to rule over planet earth from the START, send a dude here with the polar opposite intention of freeing us?

This is the disconnect, this is what confuses me.
>>
>>30355023
Or God, since the Bible didn't exist during his life afaik
>>
>>30355027
The Father literally oversaw their genocide which Jesus warned them was coming. The "jews" now aren't even Israelites they're black sea converts who think it will be different serving satan's will this time around.
>>
>>30355027
>refuse to listen to ANYTHING that opposes abrahamic religion.
I actually spent a lot of time researching deep into the occult prior to discovering my faith, so that's just an empty assumption of you to try and justify your hostility in this thread and against Christianity. None of your arguments are new, they've been perpetrated on this board before. The fact that you see it as enslavement says everything I need to know.

>>30355037
>you're clearly shit at it
opinion given the circumstances of this discussion at hand. If you wish to know, go read the Bible. It is freely available on the internet in all (as far as I'm aware of) of its current translations. You have no excuse other than laziness or that you simply don't care enough to read. And if that's the case, there is no way for you to even be saved in the first place.
>>
>>30355046
YES, the fake black sea converts still worship the conception of YHWH before the Christos came about.

That's what I'm saying. WHY did the original old testament God teach hebrews to be wicked, evil, and take over the world, when he supposedly sent a son who wanted to do the polar opposite with humanity?

Why would he straight up tell jews to be evil as shit and then chastise them when they didn't accept the Christ, who's principles are the opposite of YHWH?
>>
>>30355051
ok then we can be done lol. I'm only concerned with how you guys rationalize the fact YHWH directed the jews to rule the world with force, but sent the Christ who completely did away with all of the original plans?

It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>30355039
You think the ashkenaizm jews follow the torah which is the fulfilled old covenant anyway and no longer honoured by the Father? He destroyed their temple as proof of his anger with their satanic laws of men. He does not recognise the laws of moses any longer. That ended in 70AD with the New Covenant.
>>
>>30355061
>evil as shit
>established a set of rules to prevent them from being evil, and were even punished severely if they broke the rules
Something tells me you're pulling things out of your ass to justify your hatred.
>>
>>30355065
It doesn't make sense because you have no understanding. Animal farm didn't make any sense to me until my teacher told me it was actually about soviet russia and communism.
>>
>>30355069
Eh, just as I supposed, yall aren't even willing to address this concern revolving around the abrahmic faiths because it would automatically decimate your world view.

Well, I think I got what I wanted out of this conversation. Have a great one everyone, and hey, last thing, I don't think any of you deserve or will be encroached forever in flames to be tortured for eternity, just wanted to leave that here.
>>
>>30355074
No, literally none of you can answer this question, which fucking blows because it's the last thing I'm confused about. If YHWH is real and so are the principles he put forward are still in motion via the jewish people. I can only assume Christ was a plant to make us weak and allow jews to take over the world.

Until someone can explain to me why YWHW told the jews to rule the earth but put Christ here to refute that, I remain in this position. Hopefully one day someone can answer this, instead of saying "you just don't get it", because that's a cop out.
>>
>>30355061
No, they don't worship the Father. They worship themselves and THEIR laws and paganistic rituals which contradict those of the Father because they know better than Him - satan told them. The Father warned them to change their ways so they killed his Son to indicate what they thought of his commands. In turn, the Father destroyed Jerusalem. Jews rejected the Father in favour of SATAN. That's why their world was destroyed and why they are no longer his sons.
>>
>>30355069
Also, NEVER once said I hated anything or anyone here. I love you all, which is why I'm here trying to further all of our inquiries into the divine. It was interesting though everybody, have a great day, lol and eat some turkey
>>
>>30355079
If you actually took the time to read, you'd see the LORD was strongly against all evil, even when His own committed the crime. The fact that you are trying to argue this goes to show just how little you know. And the only thing I can say for you is either take the time to properly educate yourself, or don't bother arguing these things at all. Because they're so easily refutable if you would just stop being lazy and take the time to properly read the Old Testament. I have questioned my faith more than you could ever understand. Stop making blind assumptions just because I refuse to spoon feed you. How could God love evil and yet punish Cain, punish Sodom and Gommorah, punish everyone surrounding Noah, punish king Saul, punish the multitude of kings spoken of in kings that sinned greatly against God, and you still claim Him to be evil? Your ignorance on the subject gives you away. And you try and turn the argument around as a finger pointing match trying to make it seem like I'm just some blind fool that has no understanding of their faith when it is you that clearly doesn't know shit and yet, instead of taking the time to educate yourself, you try and twist words around to get me to spoonfeed you the answers you want. I'm not a child and can see what you're doing here.
>>
>>30355089
This just leads to further confusion for me because didn't YHWH instruct Abraham to kill his own son as a precursor stating that YHWH's son would also die in a similar fashion?

and even still with this explanation, why in Deuteronomy 15:6, does YHWH implicitly tell the jews to lend to all nations to lord over them (which the rothschilds currently do, via the edict of YHWH).
>>
>>30355088
Remain in your position then.
>>
>>30355092
Oh please, like your snarky attitude and choice of words don't paint a picture. Who are you trying to fool here?
>>
>>30355095

Dude everyone else here is contributing to the discussion, you're just throwing out vapid buzzwords to try and seem smart.

I've read the old testament, that's why I think YHWH is a demonic entity, everything in that book points toward that conclusion. That's just how I interpret it, don't get why you're so mad I don't interpret it the same way you do.
>>
>>30354514
even in animist religions there is a concept of a spiritual force that holds all of conscious life together, get with the times gramps
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monism
>>
>>30355102
i already gave you a strong hint, the LORD made a promise to Abraham and the LORD kept that promise, no matter what it took to fulfill it.
>>
>>30355109
I think I was being the least snarky out of everyone here but ok man. If that's how ya really feel.
>>
>>30355112
Quote all my posts if you're going to continue to make blind assumptions like that. If you can't, then refrain from accusing me of not providing anything of value in this discussion. I already pointed out why He isn't a demonic entity, for a demonic entity would've supported all that the LORD condemned in the Old Testament.
>>
>>30355095
Guess you are right about some of the examples stated here. But shit, even with these examples like with Noah, dude murders every human being on planet earth.
>>
>>30355102
How did he say to achieve that?
By genocide the way the satanic, rejected jews like the rothschilds you like to conflate with non-paganistic Israelites? Is that what you're peddling here?

Jews become worshippers of themselves, performers of gruesome satanic rituals and murderers of the Father's prophets. God sent his Son as one final olive leaf to them and they had him crucified. They are NOT of the Father - period.
>>
>>30355126
And the LORD felt regret for this. Why don't you read so you have better understanding?
>>
>>30355129

I'll not be an asshole and I'll look into it. I haven't read up on anything saying that he regretted it.
>>
>>30355134
Jews as a race, or Jews as a religion? Because the religion is redundant and irrelevant given a new covenant has been established.
>>
>>30355139
It quite literally states that in scripture. You'd be surprised how many of your questions would be answered if you'd just take the time to properly educate yourself and study the Bible. Answers mean so much more when you discover them yourself. When they are force fed to you, they don't seem as valuable or insightful.
>>
>>30355134
Don't conflate Jews with Israelites. That is where you're going wrong. Israelites who rejected the Son became jews. They were exiled from the kingdom.
>>
>>30355142
It's just hard for me to roll with the idea of "yeah, YHWH was pretty shitty, but he established a new covenant so it's all good now". Kind of tough to grasp.
>>
>>30355155
The LORD is not shitty though, that is simply on your end of not fully grasping what is going on in the Old Testament.
>>
>>30355149
ok ok, I will go back an read the bible again, since knowledge is power. I do have a lot of holes and haven't read the entire thing through. I do usually like the stick to the first five books of the old testament and the first 4 of the new, since those are considered "canon".

I've listened to the first four of the new testament at least a dozen times and I think what Jesus says is beautiful and amazing. That's why this whole thing is hard.

I think it's funny religious scripture can have canon and non-canon parts also.
>>
>>30355164
I've read the Bible front to back like 3 times, and the New Testament more than I can even remember. And yet, every read through provides me something new to contemplate on.
>>
>>30355164
Read all of it. Given your selection, it makes it loud and clear why you have these questions.
>>
>>30355174
I'm just in a fit, like, why would YHWH put the tree there in the first place if not wanting adam and eve to eat it? Like shit, after this conversation I'm truly wondering if the serpent and YHWH are the same entity playing good cop bad cop in order to play a critical role in humanities evolution. More things to think about lol.

But ok, I got what I needed, I've been at least swayed to go back and read the bible again and more in depth, so thanks to all. This journey is long and hard, and if I came off at anytime like a jackass I apologize, I'm just looking for truth at the end of the day and have to entertain every possibility. So thank you.
>>
>>30354617
Lucifer isn't Satan, and neither one was the serpent.
>>
>>30354422
lucifer would be ecstatic for you to educate yourself and seek the truth, god on the other hand is vindictive and gets petty when you try and pull away from "the word" you got it twisted my guy.
>>
>>30355195
Explain
>>
>>30355189
A recurring theme throughout the Bible is God testing certain individuals to see who they really are. It is so easy to say you love God, but how far would most be willing to go to actually prove it? No, they're not the same entity. Read all of the Bible and you'll (hopefully) understand how they aren't.
>>
>>30355195
Revelation 20:2
He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

>ancient serpent
serpent in the garden
>Satan
all the same being. Lucifer is Satan, though Lucifer is his angelic name, while Satan is is fallen name. Name/title, please don't try and argue semantics here.
>>
>>30355210
I think you're just a fool, Anon.
>>
>>30355210
The parable of the prodigal son says otherwise.
>>
>>30355210
Lmao you’re talking about Satan like he’s the good guy
>>
Anyone else noticing the rise of Demonic posting, lately?
>>
Meds, all of you.
>>
>>30355796
no
>>
File: bf9ojmz86vj31.jpg (174 KB, 1125x1399)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>30354422
Same shit happened to me, dude. My life didn't get any worse, but I've been attacked by demons numerous times. Notice it in your dreams, and other thoughtforms and temptations as well.

Another thing is that God is probably making your life worse at the moment to test you. Just continue to have faith in him, and pray for the virtues to deal with these things, as well as the drive to keep searching for the truth.

Good luck on your journey Anon, God be with us all.
>>
>Can tell Lucifer is about to fucking snap soon
i kind of feel it too op. people like us are making him big mad. the devil is a try hard faggot and he will NEVER beat me, cause god and I are homies. fuck you in hell forever satan
>>
>>30355542
>implying he isn't
>>
>>30355796
>Meds, all of you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64uyYw2jywA&t=899s
14:59 These drugs are destroying the brain and the central nervous system of these patients.
15:38 It induces a chemical lobotomy.
16:45 They don't fix anything.

"Now that Western medicine is tightly controlled
by corporations and compassionless doctors who
follow the dictates of Anthony Fauci and Bill
Gates, we are arriving at a point in history
where, if you don’t have access to medical care,
your life span may increase, such as I imagine
the case in the days when witch doctors
practiced trepanation. Within this murderous
beast of death care is psychiatry, the most evil
component within a greater evil. From my
research and firsthand experience, psychiatry is
a vehicle of Satan to destroy minds, sterilize
women, and ultimately condemn souls to hell."

https://www.rooshv.com/modern-psychiatry-is-demonic
>>
hey guys what is the etymology of the name satan again? what about lucifer?

what does it say about this so called satan in the old testament? something about being installed in his position by what u noobs call god?

how twisted you have all made it!
>>
keep finding the truth anon. don't worry.
though just keep digging :)

truth is always better then lies.
>>
>>30354422
repeating digits confirm
>>
>>30354422
Be the shepard that guides the lamb away from the wolves. It is the only way.
>>
File: 1504078562182.png (86 KB, 546x790)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>30354514
Atheism is Luciferianism for the uninitiated.
Lucifer was cast into matter, and Man was deceived into matter by Lucifer.
Atheism leads to the belief that our material prison is everything, it leads to anchoring oneself here.
>>
File: Untitled.png (149 KB, 471x635)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>30355796
>he fell for the pharmakeia meme
ngmi
>>
>>30356268
wew Rooshv is based now?
>>
File: 1637217668595.jpg (651 KB, 2046x3051)
651 KB
651 KB JPG
>>30354422
Somewhat related OP, but the day I got baptized I could feel the hell world that we live in literally >REEEE at me and my closed ones. At one point about 2 days afyer I've had the Devil attack me in the form of a drunk man running his car straight into me. Glad I escaped narrowly, but the whole world, for about 3 days after my baptism, literally went bonkers mad, it was so weird that it turned funny.
And the choice for baptism for me was after much consideration and study, I've been on the spiritual path for decades beforehand and never have I felt closer to the absolute permeating Truth than after my baptism. I believe in God and Jesus, I believe that the Kingdom will come and I take heart in it. Thus life, this reality is evil, muddy and stained, and I can feel it with every breath.

Keep fighting OP, don't let the devil tempt you.
>>
File: Capture.png (29 KB, 906x345)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>30356662
WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW
>>
>>30356223
He isn’t. Learn how to be.
>>
>>30356383
Satan’s fall from heaven is symbolically described in Isaiah 14:12-14 and Ezekiel 28:12-18. While these two passages are referring specifically to the kings of Babylon and Tyre, they also reference the spiritual power behind those kings, namely, Satan. These passages describe why Satan fell, but they do not specifically say when the fall occurred. What we do know is this: the angels were created before the earth (Job 38:4-7). Satan fell before he tempted Adam and Eve in the Garden (Genesis 3:1-14). Satan’s fall, therefore, must have occurred somewhere after the time the angels were created and before he tempted Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Whether Satan’s fall occurred hours, days, or years before he tempted Adam and Eve in the Garden, Scripture does not specifically say.
>>
>>30354422
Same boat, buddy boy.
Took DMT, got the whole run down. Lucifer asked me to worship him and I called him a fart-stain.
The truth is in the gospel of Jesus Christ. Knowing this truth and believing in it, we become inducted into the army of the Most High.
The truth is that we are at war with a very dark empire that exists under the surface of our reality and these powers are in this world right now stirring up the hearts and minds of people for them to fall into drugs, prostitution, violence, and all manner of godlessness while keeping them completely blind to their activities.

So far I have only been able to reach one person. His name was Matthew.
Oh yes, it's all very real. Do not be idle. We must spread this knowledge as far and wide as possible.
>>
File: 2Use.gif (403 KB, 160x209)
403 KB
403 KB GIF
How do you expect God to forgive you when you can't even forgive your brother?
How can you expect God to sacrifice his own son for all humanity when you can't sacrifice your own son for God?

You (me) are God. Humanity. Believe and repent and get baptized and be reborn, don't fall for devil trickery
>>
>>30356876
>You (me) are God
That's were you are wrong. Thinking yourself to be God is devil trickery, you snake.
>>
very based posters in this thread. god bless all who have told the devil to go fuck himself, cause hes a loser. we are the thorns under his skin
>>
>>30356963
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9VEmwUbDts
>>
>>30354487
>there's no God because poor people
Imagine being this obsessed with financial status.
>>
>>30356884
No, I mean we are God in the sense, everything that God does, humanity must very necessarily be willing to do. All the goods and the beautifuls that we expect of God, first we must also do it ourselves, very very necessarily. Heaven is within our grasp at all times, even right now.

I don't mean that I am actually God for reals.
>>
>>30355069
Lmao absolute kike seethes to try and derail the conversation. How’s it feel to be an abomination you fucking nigger
>>
>>30356997
Isaiah 55:8-9
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
>>
File: TalkToTheHandEmoji.jpg (19 KB, 600x315)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>30357354
>buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword
>>
>>30354594
THE TRUTH!! I HATE THE aNTICHRIST
>>
i cannot snap you absolute mongrel
>>
bump
>>
>>30354422
>Should I keep going?
Sure, that little winged lizard and his siblings are done for. Enki tongues my anus.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.