[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm a strong spellcaster, I craft, charge and cast my own spells that are very effective. You can make requests ITT, creating a spell is a spiritually costly process, so I will only grant the ones I see fit.
>>
Ligma
>>
>>30353106
My request is for you to use your unbending intent to recognize that what you consider a spell is merely a means through which you've learned to harness your unbending intent.
>>
I am still tangled with someone who was once important to me. I would like to move forward with my work but this holds me back. Thank you for your effort
>>
>>30353106
A spell to make parapsychology a respected and accepted field.
Bless.
>>
>>30353216

Say this outloud, 21 times whilst rubbing your index finger and thumb together and then point the index finger of your dominant hand to the middle point of your forehead for two to three seconds:

"Sazab Yut Imzohaby"

Use whenever needed.
>>
>>30353106
OP, I'm looking every single day to overcome my fears. I know I'm can do so much because I have done before but I have some mental blockage holding me back.
I don't ask for a dream career because I can make it happen. I don't ask for a lovelly gf because I can go and find her. But I do need help with this blockage.
Please, help me if you can.
>>
>>30353255
My spells are strong enough to affect one or two persons at any given time, and even then they have to be used regularly for them to remain effective, the power to influence numerous people in a permanent way requires not just a lot of power and decades of practice, but often also dark practices.

My master and teacher who was the strongest mage I have ever known (he was able to bypass the use of the words of power and directly tap into magick), was only able to influence 3 to 4 individuals at a time, and he had five decades of practice under his belt.

There are circles that tap into the magickal powers of a crowd or human sacrifices and some such, they controll the media, culture, finance and other means of acquiring powers and use these powers to serve higher beings and as such become able to influence large numbers of people, but I don't practice such magick.
>>
>>30353300
Give me your initials and I will make a powerful bravery spell just for you, the strength to meet and endure any difficulties that you may encounter.
>>
>>30353310
CPNS.
>>
May I have a spell that frees me from my father's unholy control/power?
>>
>>30353315
Every morning or before any event that you may feel fear or anxiety say this 11 times whilst rubbing your index finger and thumb together and then point the index finger of your dominant hand to the middle point of your forehead for two to three seconds:

"Yahak Ma'az Nazhdi"
>>
>>30353376
Thank you, Mage fren.
>>
>>30353304
>>30353376
cringe af. that mage shit only limits you. you don't need more power but less limiting beliefs to tap into what is
>>
>>30353106
I need a special spell that will make me able to fuck 1200 woman. I know it's a lot but I wanna pick them out by them being in heat. Can you help me wizard ?
>>
>>30353106
I have crippling crohn's disease that is destroying my life help me please
>>
>>30353106
To be the person she wants, and her to see the good in the person I am, or will be at least.
>>
File: bombsinternally.jpg (24 KB, 350x351)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>30353106
>>30353304
>My master and teacher who was the strongest mage I have ever known (he was able to bypass the use of the words of power and directly tap into magick)

And that's why I am certain you're some larping teenager. Anyone, basic fucking aspirant in majority of serious occult traditions, people with literally merely days/weeks of serious study know that "able to bypass the use of the words" is normal. Ritual, including one simplified to a set of words denoting bigger processes is a crutch, like little mnemonics to remember your grocery list or steps of some meal recipe.

That on top of pretentious as fuck nickname on top of that, "Grand Mage of Penzabh", I really doubt you're as far in practice as you think. Your whole understanding of how magic works seems to be based on some fantasy/RPG bullshit, making this shit even as far as LARP threads go.

Hell, magic doesn't even work in result the way you think. There's no hard limits on numbers on people, but on effects and what's the easiest way for it to manifest given the difficulties. Effects not diminished as much as manifesting in crappy ways (like a "spell" to fly done by someone with not enough authority and will manifesting as dreaming of flying rather than flying).

You know what. It's fine if you found some occultist who may be able to do some shit and teach you, but either they completely failed to explain to you how things work or the whole thing is bullshit you push on us. Which it is, I don't know, but I demand higher quality roleplays than this.
>>
>>30353304
Does it have to be a specific person? If not then I'd like to try another approach:
Nudge towards the reality of psi that individual, currently a skeptic, who will most likely be the most benenficial force for the academic recognition of psi.

Alternatively, if that is not doable via the means accessible to you, then I would like to ask for a simple spell of good fortune.
Bless.
>>
>>30354412
I think he's practicing high magic, the abramelin kind of magical system which requires an obligatory use of magic words, as it works by manipulating the higher self.
But yeah, other systems do not require words, not even movements nor symbols, depending on how strong you want it.
>>
>>30354412
>>30354461
I'm talking about stuff I haven't touched in ages so sorry if it wasn't abramelin.
Even then, he's not exactly wrong, it's just another path to accomplish the same.

I'd say words and symbols can be useful depending on the thing you're working on, symbols specially since they can be used to harness energy for some epicz bonus points.
But we'll, we're gonna just run into the same problem as always: everyone always wants to claim they got the absolute truth and everyone else is dead wrong.
As anyone should know by now, things are not that black and white, it's more of a big gray blob of truth and ignorance.

Sorry if I'm writing way too much, it's been a while since I use the internet.
>>
>>30354490
>>30354461
I mean, you know how it is, right?
The biggest enemy in the research, practice and understanding of the occult is identifying the division between shit you're making up yourself, shit you're actually learning and works, shit people tell you to bullshit you and most importantly the horrible, horrible ability of the brain to either let go and become a schizo that believes he's the messiah or enclose its own perception in a tiny box, believing his abilities can't extend past that because it's "impossible"
There is a sweet spot between a schizo and someone limiting themselves way too much, that sweet spot is where you wanna be at all times.
>>
>>30354490
>>30354461
>I'd say words and symbols can be useful depending on the thing you're working on, symbols specially since they can be used to harness energy for some epicz bonus points.
Mnemonics can be useful, but they rarely carry any additional power on their own. Just simplify you doing stuff through the rote.
Most rituals are as rituals because either its for the benefit of involvement of third parties/entities and because the symbolism, gadgets etc help anchor one's mind rather than let it wander and mess everything.

Yes, there are old traditions and ways of going based upon the ritual. Hell, some of the biggest, modern ones like hermeticism also have plenty of those, but people know what's behind them rather than attributing ability to do stuff to it.

That's why I am VERY suspicious of OP. Even if he was taught by someone, this stuff I am talking about here should be among basics. Things I could understand if he'd be just a motivated teen who is now through reading his first book on some new age bullshit occultism and wants to try some stuff with anons' help but he poses himself as already a pretty adept practitioner willing to promise solid effects, naming himself in a showy manner and calling upon authority of some other - fictional or not - occultist he measures ability of in a retarded way. I may be jaded, I may be needlessly rude but fuck are there red flags all over this.
>>
>>30354526
>he poses himself as already a pretty adept practitioner willing to promise solid effects, naming himself in a showy manner and calling upon authority of some other - fictional or not
Indeed he is very showy, that's some interesting personality he's got, or is it some ego? Hshs
You can't ever promise concrete results, and everything he's doing is indeed quite stupid, but well, if he does get the job done then at least there's that, plus making someone else believe your stuff will work will make it an itty bit more likely to work.
Even then, indeed it is stupid to present yourself like that in/x/, this is not your magic fair where you get people that know little to nothing to try your stuff and find out some stuff actually does work.
This is a place for learning, ain't it? Filled both with the ones that know and those who don't know so much.

I really appreciate when useful threads pop-up here, but these past few years said threads are very, very rare.
Even then, I can see that you have been studying, anon. It is quite a pleasure to talk to you.
>>
>>30353106
help me spread the magic around the world and make the project I'm working on a success, in turn I can put a sentence or something that you want in it.
>>
>>30354341
I created this for you, you must use it every day, I tried channeling your spirit to see whether or not the source of your suffering is spiritual, I couldn't determine the exact nature of your condition so I created a spell for your health in general.

"Zhabqi Nazpi"

Say this 21 times while rubbing your palms together and then apply both of them on your stomach.
>>
>>30353106
I'm just interested in becoming a magician, could you recommend me some sources and books to start with?
>>
>>30353106
I would like my psychological blockages undone. Whatever's holding me back subconsciously from reaching my full potential. If this is legit then thanks.
>>
>>30355093
OP seems like a really bad source for those, especially given the issues with what he says if you'll go through this thread. Try /omg/ threads where there's link to a mega with plenty of books including beginner ones or check archives for Powers General threads (which also have a mega with plenty of stuff).

In the end, you don't need more than a couple of books for the tradition that you want to pursue. But you need actual practice and exercise (mostly in form of meditation) to get anywhere.
>>
>>30354677
>>30354526
>>30354520
>>30354490
>>30354461

I work with an ancestral, local system that is at least 800 years old. We have our own language, symbols, gestures, dances and other unique tools to feed it, we don't invoke any beings and we don't do any animal sacrifices. I am familiar with other types of magick but in our system words of power are the only available tool, our language is sacred and passed down from generation to generation and without it we have no magick.

Other types of magick that do not require the use of words we consider forbidden because, in our view, they are channeling other beings of power. In my experience with other types of magick this dogma of ours has always been confirmed by a very negative feeling I get from them, which I have been taught to deeply trust as the guiding light telling me of evil and destructive forces. Our powers are limited but they provide concrete results, so it is the only magick I truly know to be magick. As per our laws I'm not allowed to sell my magick, I'm not allowed to make a profit out of it, and I'm not allowed to teach it to those not directly from our bloodline. But I am allowed to use it to do good. My name is an official title.

Our words of power are based on a meditative system, each letter being revealed from the source, each word bringing forth the power. Without them we are powerless, but in every generation there is one or two who can use our magick without our words, they are not taught this skill but are born with it, however even then they must spend a lifetime mastering it, and this gift is just as much a curse because they are often beset by spiritual attacks of various sorts, some die young, some become successful and then lose everything so that their suffering is greater, some go insane.

I'm not here to debate theories of magick as I'm not familiar with them, but this much I saw fot and necessary to disclose. Do with it as you please.
>>
>>30354460
I made one for you to use when you're interacting with a skeptical person, it is made to weaken his resistance to your truth. Utter it once before interacting with them:

"Abvi Baz Keh"
>>
>>30353106
>>30355136
Aight, it's very suspicious but I'll give it a go, but only if you promise I get what I ask for with no obligation or debt on my part involved.

I want to be able to find, notice and have both will and strength to use opportunities to live peacefully, happily while achieving my goals in spiritual development.
>>
>>30355218
I can't do all of that with one spell, ask me for one trait you think will grant you the best chance of doing all that by yourself, such as courage, generosity, intelligence, compassion, confidence, zeal, willpower, luck... pick one and I'll grant it to you.
>>
>>30355251
Luck in attaining those goals
Or understanding of opportunity and circumstance

Whichever of those two you believe would be easier for you to grant strongly enough on conditions as stated.
>>
>>30355136
Typing "magick" is also part of your tradition? hshs
I'm not one to judge, but why use the ck, it is something that bothers me sometimes, we're not even touching crowley, yet we are adding a ck to "magic"
I know the term "magic" is stupid, but it's quite a lot easier to deal with when talking about such a broad range of um
Psionic, electronic, mental, spiritual, etc manipulation.
>>
>>30355136
>>30355318
I must say, i don't mean to judge your system, cute boy, i'm just judging your choice of words hsh
I actually respect your choices quite a lot, it is not easy to devote yourself to a cause and follow it's teachings, sometimes it is but most of the time it is not.
I hope you are truthful to your words opy, you know, a lot of people come to the internet to pretend to be something they are not, i hope you are an exception.
I really, really dislike those who are all mouth but no egg.
>>
>>30355318
>I'm not one to judge, but why use the ck, it is something that bothers me sometimes, we're not even touching crowley, yet we are adding a ck to "magic"
That is a bit less of an issue. While it's a thing Crowley propagated to differentiate between Great Work and parlor tricks, other practitioners liked that differentiation and it started to function in mainstream in general. Many people avoid it as it's a bit pretentious and usually one can figure out what magic is being talked about from the context but it's not an issue at all in itself. It's kinda like using "psychic" and "psionic", which tend to be the same, but one is more widespread than the other and both are used in different fiction pieces.
>>
>>30355318
It's an Old English spelling, so it kind of has a bit of a different vibe. It's been removed from Crowley as far as I can tell.
>>
File: 1428891497835.png (112 KB, 302x323)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>30355136
How could a true grand mage ignore digits like these >>30355111, preposterous.
>>
>>30355354
No, anon, Old English didn't have similar word at all. Only words of similar meaning like drȳcræft - but "magick" isn't Old English nearly for sure. Though probably some cartoons and stuff would try to style it that way.
>>
>>30355335
>>30355377
Why don't you answer to the above post? Hypocrite?
>>
File: ezgif-6-98c70ca296a5.gif (193 KB, 150x150)
193 KB
193 KB GIF
Hello and thank you for taking the time for us here.

Could you perhaps scry me and according to what you determine could help me develop positively, create a spell?
For I am lost and don't know what to ask.
>>
>>30355277
If you have a ring, necklace, wristband, watch or something else you wear every day say this 21 times while rubbing it, do this every day for 21 days.

"Dut'tbihib Bi"
>>
>>30353106
Hi, I have a long-term health complaint and it would be swell if I could wake up one morning and it wasn't an issue anymore. If you can help that would be great, but no problem if not. Thanks.
>>
>>30355475
Which post you want me to answer? Also, what anon do you think I am that I should answer any post at all? I am just some random shmuck who came in and answered the posts that grabbed his attention.
>>
>>30355490
I don't but I guess I can look for something. Is this necessary to wear or I can keep it just around somewhere?
>>
>>30354341
Have you tried psyllium? It helped my friend who also had Chrons.
Wormwood is said to help as well.
>>
Sorry guys I'm very "depleted", I tried to make a spell for this request>>30355491 and I couldn't finish the work, I'm done for the day. Tomorrow if the thread is still up I will grant it to you, if the thread dies send me an email and I will make the spell for you there:
MagiPenzabh@protonmail.com

>>30355504
It must be spoken to something other than yourself that is with you most of the time, a belt or something like that would work as well.
>>
>>30355560
OK, thank you Grand Mage. Have a good evening.
>>
>>30355560
>It must be spoken to something other than yourself that is with you most of the time, a belt or something like that would work as well.
Damn, I don't really wear any jewelry or other such stuff, nor even carry around a smartphone or wear clothes requiring a belt regularly when at home but like I've said, I guess I will have to look for something. Thanks.
>>
>>30353106
I want to find a teacher that will show me how to heal other people.
>>
>>30355560
>if the thread dies send me an email and I will make the spell for you there
Is this open to anyone or just him?
>>
>>30355500
>>30355377
Aw, thanks anon, i didn't feel like replying to that anon.
You get a gold star from me hshs
>>
>>30353106
Might you be able to divulge what Penzabh is? Also, what's a grand mage and how does one become one?
>>
>>30353106
I want to bind someone from harming others/herself the way she's harmed me, for her own greater enlightenment

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.