[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz

>Pastebin with Tarot Books:
https://pastebin.com/sT5syneu

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Do not harass readers if your query is refused/skipped.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers. Same for vague queries.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
-Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are starting and need to know what they are doing right or wrong. Let's help each other to improve.

Previous thread: >>30349022
>>
hi
>>
AQ
Which girl(s) should I be flirting with?

And are the cards going to do that thing again where they exaggerate about some normal interaction I'm gonna have, or are they actually gonna steer me toward some life-changing romance?
>>
>>30351350

How are you, young man?
>>
Trading
>>
>>30351362
i want to die
>>
>>30351370
asunder?
>>
>>30351370

Listen, buddy, I'm in a hurry here. Let's try for a twofer
>>
File: riaa1fsggg181.jpg (77 KB, 640x790)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
aq
how will I lose my v-card?
>>
File: emPEPEror.gif (86 KB, 225x534)
86 KB
86 KB GIF
>>30351370
Excellent. The keys to the kingdom are yours. Give 'em hell.
>>
>>30351407
8 of Pents, Page of Wands, and King of Cups
Either black or dark haired, probably a virgin too. You'll probably know them from work or school. She'll be smart and enthusiastic and likely adventurous. Likely one of the creative or artsy types. Have fun and treat her well.
>>
AQ

Where is my soul heading?
>>
>>30351448
Knight of Cups, 5 of Wands, and Temperance
Looks like a friend will help you get on the road you need to be on. You'll probably make a bunch of money but be careful to not be a bastard or let it go to your head. Learn some patience and self control to keep yourself from going down a bad road. Too tired so probably won't do another one.
>>
>>30351442
but i'm straight kek. thank you <3
>>
File: imagI jy r 333wes-1.jpg (61 KB, 942x1024)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
I think I have enough time to do short Tarot divs. Might have to leave out of the blue, but I'll answer while I can.
>>
God, you all finna skip this one >>30351352
cuz you ain't learned how to visualize strangers with the cards?

Fuckin' amateur hour tonight
>>
>>30351505
stop being a wimp and flirt with all of them instead of just one
>>
>>30351496
Pretty easy one for you. Am I going down the right road with A? It's a game I'm working on and that's one of the elements of it.
>>
>>30351505
lol divinate for yourself, its easy. Oh, but you let chaos rule your reality, so you can't.
>>
>>30351536
>7 of Swords.
Your plan is working. This card suggests to open your plan to others, but you can accomplish it without doing so.
>>
>>30351352
The Sun, the Hierophant, and 6 of Cups
Be positive and you'll probably find someone soon if you don't fuck it up. It'll be a committed relationship rather than a hookup and she'll probably either be spiritual or religious. You'll make some good memories and it will help you change for the better. Don't know about it being permanent so I guess that's up to you.
>>
>>30351532

Wow, how long you have to ponder the orb for that one, Wizard King? Get this guy his own scriptorium, the cosmos is falling apart without his talents
>>
>>30351575
awww look at this widdle guy, he's too scared to flirt with a bunch of girls so he has to ask a bunch of card readers instead
>>
>>30351496
Should I call her about it this weekend or wait? Not sure how I should time it.
>>
>>30351579

Be thankful you have a fuckin' job
>>
>>30351575
Yeah, this revelation is easy. Why do you come to div to have someone else tell you?
Here's a div. Drop your pride. Relationships would go a lot better.
>>
>>30351496
what do I need to know about z?
>>
>>30351496
Is M still causing the problems I think it is?
>>
>>30351569

>Scratch the blues, if the blues don't work.
>Doesn't make you feel better, just makes others feel worse

Christ, that's like half the girls I talk to. I gotta give you some props for ballparkin' it, though. Good job
>>
>>30351565
Thanks. Hope you have a good night and Thanksgiving if you celebrate it.
>>
>>30351496
Should I make the reach out to S that I’m intending? Thank u
>>
>>30351588

What? I just bring my pride to /div/, what do you think?
>>
>>30351588
don't bother, he's an idiot
>>
File: 1611114651861.png (50 KB, 1000x1000)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
Trading.

Do I have any slightest chance to have a romantic relationship with her?
>>
>>30351584
>Queen of Wands Reversed
This is not a 'go ahead' card, take a pause. You should call her soon, but make sure you solidify what you want to do before you let chaos seep into the moment.
>>30351590
>Temperance
Z will bring new energies and life into yours. The important thing is making sure one of you does not consume the other while you two cooperate.
>>30351605
>The Devil.
Seems scary, but its a reminder that the biggest barriers are the ones we put up ourselves. Indulge yourself, and live om outside of the influences of these problems.
But yes, kinda.
>>30351619
>The Star
Yes.
The star speaks towards positive healing, a good sign for a union.
>>
>>30351496
is it safe to masturbate or will that bring the demons back?
>>
aq
what entity is watching over me? I've been in some close calls lately but something is watching my ass
>>
>>30351655
thank you
>>
>>30351666
i'm not falling for it satan, november's not over yet
>>
>>30351496
Should I learn how to scry?
>>
>>30351496
Will they come back?
>>
>>30351666
You're Satan, just tell them to fuck off.

Also, that's one whole new level of chistian dumbfuckery to think jacking off would open yourself to demons.

Just get some steam off, it would be far better with a wife but whatever.
>>
>>30351666
Look at this card. How it looks is how it feels.
Masturbation just brings up the things you've yet to move on from. There's nothing inherently wrong with masturbating, so you nees to figure out what you need to do to move on, and masturbate freely and happily.
>>
>>30351496
Have fun.
>>
Aq
Is there anyone simping for me atm?
>>
>>30351676
>Strength
Its in your soul already. Learn it.
>>30351691
>8 of Pentacles
As long as you remember your progress, you should remain protected.
>>
>>30351496
do people around me actually think I’m handsome? lmfao
>>
>>30351335
>http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
AQ
Will he learn he's hurting himself and others?
>>
>>30351655
>The Devil
It's an old problem that almost killed me. Thought I dealt with it but it came back in a way that surprised me. Treatment has been helping lately but I'm guessing it's just something I have to live with. Thanks for helping me find a little solace and answers.
>>
>>30351692
>>30351693
>>30351707
thanks anons
>>
>>30351648
Sure. When should I reach out to her to get the desired result? Starting yours when you reply.
>>
>>30351496
Will he know that I love him?
>>
aq

Is T still around?
>>
>>30351717
*blackcat and hades
>>
AQ

Any messages from guides?
>>
>>30351655
last
Thank you, I did it
>>
>>30351701
9 of Pentacles
Nope
>>30351709
>Justice
>Magician
I pulled two. I wasnt paying attention so I tried again, but they seem to go together.
Short answer, yes. Divination answer, its a result of your own self image.
>>
>>30351707

Your name is the symbol of my faith: screeching, feral black cats that, honesty, should have been put down already

Am I going to get Ann to come out of her shell? And would we hit it off?
>>
>>30351721
>4 of Cups, Page of Pents, Strenght(Rx), Queen of Pents, Queen of Cups
When she's a little vulnerable(?). Seems like one of those moments when she's not being her prideful and self-centered self. There is bound to be an emotional or some other sort of opening for you, that's when you'll need to get rid of any doubt and take action.

Right now, you must keep yourself as a wolf in sheep hide, even if the cards don't easily imply this.

Be flirty but don't get in their personal space... yet.
>>
>>30351496
Is there any point in the two of us trying to keep it a secret?
>>
>>30351725
>2 of Pentacles reversed.
You're putting in a lot of effort with no result. A different approach is warrented if its still a goal.
>>30351742
Wow, it touches my heart. May light be upon you both.

CLOSING DIVINATIONS

I'll open the space to any other readers, ita nice to be with you anons
>>
>>30351496
I want to be happy again. Enjoy the things I used to.
>>
>>30351648
10 of Swords, Queen of Wands twice, 3 of Cups, and the World
Doesn't look like it unfortunately. Looks like even if you did you wouldn't be right for each other and it would be miserable for you. Best to cut your losses and move on. You'll find a cute dark haired and dark eyed girl who's better for you. She'll be generous, charming, and possibly come from a rich family. It'll be a much more successful and happy relationship than the one you would've had with the other girl. Sometimes the only way to get what you really need is to move on from what you want. Learned that the hard way.
>>
>>30351746
nice, thanks black cat
>>
>>30351760
A Black Cat is a title that follows me. I get judged for being a bad influence. I don't have to obey my title, I can still do good.
>Hermit
Difficult. It'd be a negative if it was reversed, but it being upright is a positive sign. You might have to enter her shell, for you to see her secluded world. She'll open up, but the time you two spend will be very much in solitude, away from the bussling of the normal world.
>>30351766
>Page of Swords.
The only reason that secrets exist, is because of fear. Its a bad idea to live in fear. If you're open, it'll give you a chance to flourish from the situation

Last divs for you two :)
>>
>>30351820
Thank you Cat. Hope you sleep well and have a good night.
>>
>>30351790
>Hanged Man
You're gonna have to let go and broaden your perspective. You already know what kind of happiness you're capable of, so place it somewhere else in life.

For real last div of the night
>>
>>30351820

Wow, I wasn't expecting a reading. You're genuinely a nice person.

Your reading matches, it just needs tailored to the circumstances. Holy shit though man, I hate twisting arms. I keep telling her to come scold me and humiliate me

I appreciate the reading, believe it or not. Thanks.
>>
File: 27c35_6536312.jpg (125 KB, 1200x923)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>30351804
>Me no understanda, mesa just wanta her
This is just sad, but such is life I guess.

Your reading made me remember about these mofos;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gl2QnHNpkA
I don't care whom she is as long as she loves me...

Your reading and that song made me feel a little better, thanks you a huge lota.

>Just in case it's region locked
>BSB - "As long as you love me" on Kiketube
>>
>>30351861
You're welcome. Every good person deserves that special someone. Hope you manage to find her sometime soon.
>>
File: 1607791103312.jpg (7 KB, 251x233)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>30351820
>I don't have to obey my title, I can still do good
Based and good-samaritanpilled.

Pleased to meet you too. We're all asshole here and sometimes we jack each others off too.

Just remember to say "No homo" or else you're a faggot.
>>
>>30351496
General for December?
>>
>>30351496
What path to take with my career?
>>
File: dice.jpg (99 KB, 1200x1200)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
AQ

Will he speak to me again? :( </3

Also I'm a reader, I'm open to doing 3 card readings for a bit.
>>
>>30351893
I'm not a reader but I hope everything gets better :( I'm kind of feeling close to what your query suggests

could you do me a love general?
>>
>>30351893
Can you read if D is interested in me?
Hope things get better for you anon.
>>
>>30351893
Did a yes or no using virtual cards and got a no
>three of cups reversed
Take this with a grain of salt but goodluck out there!

Apparently, i'm lucky in love but I always get mixed messages everytime I inquire about my crush. Just what does he really feel about me?
>>
>>30351893

Tell him you miss him
>>
>>30351893
>Queen of Wands(Rx), Knight of Wands(Rx), 3 of Pents
No.

And none of you is ready for that yet.

And given the way life tends to be, when you're both ready you would had either moved on or got to a point where the other won't be reachable.
>>
>>30351947
Sometimes you get blocked on every single account you shared because you screwed up horribly, so it's not always so easy.

When you're at that point, what else can you realistically do?
>>
Nite eveyone, stay safe.

And welcome to Hades those that querried me, you're free to check-in whenever you want but you're never leaving.
>>
>>30351773
Thankies.
>>
File: 1637810095224.png (392 KB, 639x491)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
Can I get a reading as to what direction to take with my career
>>
File: 1615202881486.png (606 KB, 960x694)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
Aq/Trading

How can I prove to B how much I love him?
>>
>>30351979

Straighten your back, with or without them.
What'd you do, Hades? lol
>>
>>30351335
Aq
What does J think of me?
>>
>>30352012
Judgment, the Magician, and 6 of Wands
Looks like you either need a fresh or are unknowingly being tested for a promotion. Be careful with your money though especially if you want to change careers. You should either hone your skills or keep an eye out for a new job offer but I suppose you should keep your eye out for a promotion if you like what you do but hate where you work. Some can let you transfer. You'll get what you're looking for if you put in the effort to find it. Good luck.
>>
>>30352023
Trade please. My query is if T will make good on his promise? Starting yours when you reply.
>>
Should I kill myself?
>>
>>30352057
Okay i start now
>>
>>30352061
Definitely not. Been there and beyond it. There's nothing but misery and pain for you there. Go out and find something or someone. It's not easy but it's better than the alternative. Hope you change your mind. There's good things in this world worth living for if you look for them.
>>
AQ
Should i ask SL out now, or wait? Do I have a chance?
>>
>>30351893
>>30351881
>>
>>30351922
Love general:
5 of cups, 7 of swords reversed, wheel of fortune.
I get the impression you're holding onto some sort of grief, or perhaps you tend to look at the negatives rather than the things that will reward you. Maybe in the context of love you may try to be too controlling or respond to negativity more than positivity. I think letting go of the reigns is a good thing here and perhaps simply allowing for things to fall into place, things will fall into place favorably.

>>30351931
3 of wands, Queen of Swords reversed, Knight of cups.
D certainly has some interest in exploring you, and I think you do come off as attractive. But right now maybe there are issues in expressing that sort of thing. There is a dry expression there that doesn't play well with the sentimentality or curiosity I am seeing. I'd give it more time.

>>30351937
>how does he feel about me
Knight of Swords, Moon, 5 of Pents
Theres a big interest in poking your mind. Is he talkative? Does he ask a lot of questions about how you feel or what you think about things? The moon to me directs the reading away from the normal, corporeal things we see in our day to day lives towards the spiritual aspects. 5 of pents affirms this as the body is withered and the spirit looks to be fed. Maybe there is solace in the dreamscape. I'd say there is some indecision or lack of ability to navigate another person. I think they find you mysterious but their curiosity is peaked.

>>30351963
Thanks, this is very unfortunate for me to hear.
>>
>>30352057
4 of cups, 3 of wands, ace of cups

It will take a bit more time. He is busy, but you will get what you want.
>>
>>30352050
Thank you anon
>>
>>30352023
The Magician, 8 of Pents, 8 of Wands, 10 of Cups, and Page of Wands
Looks like B knows. If you're having issues it looks like you should just talk it out or make some memories together. Maybe save some money for travel or a vacation to get away for a bit. Take some time to understand how you express your love for each other. If it's a guy we like to provide and often enjoy the simple things. Sometimes just cuddling on the couch with a good show or movie was enough for me. It's a girl though it can be trickier and you have to talk with them about it. Take some time to sort things out and they'll get better between you two. Looks like you'll have some happiness and good times once you get through the rough patch.
>>
>>30352080
That's the problem, we don't talk anymore and I don't know what to do about it :(
Any advice? thank you
>>
>>30352081
Thanks. Good luck with B. Hope you two find some happiness.
>>
>>30352080
>D certainly has some interest in exploring you, and I think you do come off as attractive. But right now maybe there are issues in expressing that sort of thing. There is a dry expression there that doesn't play well with the sentimentality or curiosity I am seeing. I'd give it more time.
Yeah that makes sense, I'll just try to show that I'm a good choice and that I care about her.
>>
>>30352108
You promise he knows because other readers told me he doesn't. My dad is legally bound to me and I can't visit him and he got with an abusive girlfriend that won't let him call me. Thank you. Can we trade on how to prove it with such barriers, please?
>>
>>30352141
Sure I think I can do one more. If it's family it can be messy. I'm dealing with my own family mess at the moment. My query is how much can N help? Starting yours.
>>
>>30352166
4 of cups rx. Queen of swords. 2 of pents.

Not very much unless you push them hard. You will get help anyway.
>>
>>30352166
Remember that I'm still new.
>>
Aq
Will I get a gf once im swole enough? Or maybe even before
>t. 6'1ft
>>30346637
Dude, I know, but I miss her. It's really one of the worst periods in my life, I started skipping school, I keep arguing with my parents almost daily (they treat me like shit but I won't let them treat me like this), etc. I kinda lost many old friends I had. Idk what to do, dude, I just know that I miss my girl. I can't accept it, mate, and I know I sound pathetic, maybe if I had abundance I wouldn't act like this but im too depressed
>>
Will do a few readings, scry and or tarot. No general queries, no love queries, and no career queries.
>>
>>30352141
The Star, 7 of Cups twice, 6 of Swords, 8 of Swords, and 5 of Cups
I asked if showing up in person would work and this is what I got. There is definitely a chance at fixing things if you do that but if you're going to do it it's going to take some effort. But you'll have to keep your eyes open because there will be chances and opportunities that you'll miss if you don't seize on them. Tell him how you feel, the good and the bad. Listen to what he says as well. Honesty will be the most important part but try not to be harsh to the point of alienation. Try to be patient with your efforts though because it could take a while to bear fruit. There may be travel involved or a change of scenery but like patience is necessary. It will be far from perfect. Expect some drama, possibly from the girlfriend or between you two simply because of the difficulties you may have had. Unfortunately it does look like there's a high chance of things ending badly even with all that. Not sure if that's due to bad health, tragedy, or arguments. It talks about defeated desires so it could be that even with success some sort of tragedy might be inevitable or on the way. I suppose it's up to you if you're willing to go through that even if it likely won't end well. Sorry. Family can be really messy and end badly. Know that from experience. Wish I could say something better or more comforting.
>>
>>30352254
Why should I love myself?
>>
>>30352124
Are you the person that I gave the general reading to? You have to appreciate the things you do currently have and also learn to look at the silver lining. The wheel of fortune suggested you must let go of trying to control the situation as things will turn out well for you if you simply make space for it/allow it to happen without interference. Have patience and it will be rewarded.

As I was shuffling, a card flew out of my deck. This will be your advice:
High Priestess. Perhaps you should meditate on these matters. Are there things you try to convince yourself of that may not be true? Do you show appreciation or celebrate the good things? (is this something others see of you?). Are you too controlling? I think meditation is best on these things while you wait for things to fall into place.
>>
>>30352254
Is the future going to be cyberpunk or even worse?
>>
>>30352262
Thanks. I am not legally allowed to leave my dad right now.
>>
>>30352266
Because if you wont, who else will? I'll draw a few cards for you in a minute.
>>
>>30352289
You're welcome. I hope you manage to sort it out or find happiness where you need it.
>>
>>30352254
What should I focus on right now to improve?
>>
AQ

I'm in an extremely weird and toxic situation that I can't tell anyone about.
I want to find at least one person to help me figure this shit out and I think I know who I want to help.
this would require telling this old man the entire fucked up details of my life and giving him a responsibility not even my parents are capable of.
I know it's super vague, but my query is, can I trust T with this information?
>>
>>30352166
Are we going to take my cousins in before the end of the year?
>>
File: 1616007650867.jpg (14 KB, 400x400)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Aq/Trade

Some readers said he doesn't believe I love him and one said he does. What is the truth?
>>
>>30352254
Are we going to take our cousins in by the end of the year? Tagged the wrong person.
>>
>>30352254
Did I see T walking today?
>>
>>30352270
No, I was the third anon.
I do convince myself that its too good to be true and that I probably got ghosted. Considering what their job is, it makes perfect sense to avoid me but I just hope that they come back and atleast talk to me once again and say what's on their mind rather than disappearing.
I do show appreciation but I also try to be as realistic as possible but i'm not controlling of the situation. Just wanna make sure that the feeling is mutual and not one-sided.
>>
Am I gonna get laid by the end of the year??
>>
>>30352349
~AQ
Am I gonna get laid by the end of the year?!?!?
>>
File: 1632963935843.jpg (28 KB, 400x387)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>30351335
>will i ever see her again under the circumstances i want to see her or no?

never asked for a divination of any kind , but what the hell
>>
>>30352353
King of Cups
Probably as long as you don't miss your shot.
>>
Aq
Was that song meant for me?
>>
>>30352378

What was the song?
>>
File: 1628470994055.jpg (74 KB, 638x676)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>30352371
this>>30352370
can i has a relevation fren?
>>
Aq (repost)
Will I get a gf/fwb once im swole enough? Or maybe even before
>t. 6'1ft
>>
Trading.
>>
>>30352370
High Priestess, 5 of Cups, and Knight of Cups
Looks like you may need to look in the mirror and ask yourself who you really are or if you two would work together. For now it looks like the time apart is necessary for you. You probably won't get back together or at least in the sort of way you wish. You'll find someone for you, possibly through a friend, that will probably be better for you. Been there before. It usually sucks and the only way out is through it. Good luck.
>>
>>30352266
>Why should I love myself?
>Eight of Wands, Knight of Wands reversed, and Eight of Pentacles
You get out what you put into a system, if you rush yourself or are too caught up in doing things only your way, you may not see a return on what effort you put into something. Put in the honest effort to do the things you can love and that others can love about you, and you will have no doubt on whether if you should love yourself or not.

Weird spread for the query as the spread mostly pertains to material matters, but it is what it is.
>>
>>30352411
Not my query but seems important to them >>30352319

Please answer for them if if you get the opportunity. Going to bed so I can't read for them.
>>
>>30352411
Thanks
>>
Imma rephrase it
AQ
Will I get a new girlfriend once I'm swole enough? Or maybe even before
Some info
>sun, leo
>hella shy dude, even though I've been in a relationship
>regular gym-goer
>>
>>30352446
Page of coins.

Your efforts will get you gf.
>>
>>30352451
Nigga fr, I was starting to doubt myself brah. So I'm gonna make it?
>>
>>30352457
Of course
>>
>>30352460
Thx, I love you bro. No homo ofc
>>
AQ
31 M Scorpio,

My ex girlfriend reached out a bit over a month a go because her new boyfriend she got engaged to thought she had been talking to me for months and wanted me to clarify things. I never responded. I'm having weird dreams since then and am clearly hung up on it, despite my no contact. She cheated on me and used me, and it still stings tbqh.

Why did she have the audacity to do such a thing?

It feels terrible because despite everything, I still do have feelings for her.

Thanks for reading.
>>
>>30352347
Third Anon? The one with the five of pents? Perhaps they don't want to get sucked into that rabbit hole then and the whole dreamscape thing is something to fear. they are focusing on the job rather than the pursuit of anything romantic (moon). They probably are choosing to see the negatives of the 5 of pentacles (loss of material needs, starvation, lack of money) in association with you then. That would be the reason for ghosting.

I'll draw another card for advice: Reversed Justice.
Don't jump to conclusions, don't make decisions based off of incomplete information. Especially avoid making emotional decisions as you are in a compromised state.

Forgive me, I hope I addressed you correctly and if I didn't again...well this is embarrassing.
>>
Trading
>>
AQ: What is his (Virgo) opinion of me? Is he interested in friendship?
>>
>>30352471
Thank you so much. That makes perfect sense!
>>
>>30352402
anon i don't know what i want .
i've had her i was the one who decided to end it cuz i was in my stages of growing up
her family considered i wasn't wealthy and stable enough to take care of her needs.
i've just been wondering if she ever found someone better than me
>i really loved her
will she know it ?
>>
AQ
Why does it feel like the universe really wants to see me hop into bed with the engineer?
>>
File: 1629129392211.jpg (48 KB, 808x767)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>30352402
also i'm 31 and a cancer? that's my celestial shit i think
had to google the zodiac calendar to check
why the fuck does a crab represent the june and july months? where's the rationale in that?
>>
>>30352424
Well, okay.
>>
>>30352434
Yup, yup. Chin up.
>>
>>30352505
The Moon, 7 of Wands, and 6 of Wands
She knows. You both cared for each other and she knows it. It was probably just never gonna work sadly. Doesn't mean there isn't someone else out there for the both of you.
>>
>>30351335
AQ
Should I block and delete him?
>>
trading
>>
Aq
Loves me or loves me not?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vc5wFj3RRJU
>>
File: 1632875827744.jpg (30 KB, 495x362)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>30352532
she knows what anon?
i did end up exceeding her expectations , her families expectations...fuck my families expectations...my expectations.
i did lose my sanity a bit through all of it but at 31 i've ended up having everything i could've ever imagined ....ever.
i came from almost nothing
could say even from a negative

this shit is such a monster question that ponders inside me man.
on one hand i hope she's living wonderful life
on the other i wish she'd know she'll never have such a beautiful life that i could give her.
i feel like a fucking monster feeling like this .
>>
>>30352309
bumping this

c'mon, it's interesting
>>
>>30352509
Asked the cards. Seems like she’d calm you down and make you happy in bed even if she wasn’t a top tier life partner, but I don’t speak for the universe. Feels like the universe wants you to put your dick in something just to calm you down.
>>
>>30352284
>Is the future going to be cyberpunk or even worse?
First visual; a wide eye right eye that looked mayne anxious. That eye shifted into a reptile looking eye, then a wheel, then another humanish looking eye again. What looked like an hourglass without it's wooden frame, then it either shattered in the middle or both ends detached and moved to pass the side of one another. The hourglass then seemed to stretch out at it's middle a long way into the distance and at an angle; almost looked like a path between two object or structures. A series of analog clocks, at times layering one on top of another. A wide tunnel with arches supporting it lining it's walls, looked modern. An egg in a basket that became a spinning saw blade.

Impressions; it's a delicate thing, the future could go in any direction nothing is really certain at this point only that this period in history will be a deciding time when things go in one direction or another. There are many possibilities of what may come out the other side, the important thing is to do ones nest in carrying forward the future we want to see through our productive actions. The concept of parallel realities came to mind along with things probably going to take longer than one might expect.
>>
File: 1619321868023.jpg (32 KB, 480x409)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Aq/trade
Can someone please tell me if he knows I love him or not?
>>
>>30352592
or maybe she’s waiting for you
>>
>>30352639
give me your name and his number
now
>>
>>30352633
Thanks. Can anyone confirm this since anon doesn’t seem sure?
>>
File: 1630734831164.jpg (21 KB, 412x351)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>30352644
is that what the cards say or are you fucking with me anon?
i haven't done anything because i figured she found someone and probably started a family
that would be a dick move if i show up and threatened her life you know ?
i don't wanna be that guy
>>
>>30352694
her lifestyle , her marriage.
not her LIFE, life
her marriage.
don't want the tarot reader calling the fbi on me from a discrepency in dialogue lol
>>
AQ

Next gf / woman thing?
>>
Trading
>>
>>30352302
>What should I focus on right now to improve?
>Two of Wands, The Star reversed, and Four of Swords reversed
Not giving in to pessimism, you've made good progress thus far but there may be some milling about for the time being before you'll be called back in to keep at what you've been doing well so far. Main thing is to keep a positive outlook and channel that into the work you do when it starts up again.
>>
AQ
Is S a narcissist?
>>
>>30352712
Kys virgin incel
>>
Trading
>>
I'm too tired to troll this shit.

Girls, skip the bullshit and ask out the guy you like. Some of you gonna sit around waiting cuz you still be thinkin' like "I'm not *supposed* to", then you gonna end up with some guy you don't even like
>>
>>30352739
I did ask him out tho.
>>
>>30351335
dream about missing the train?
>>
>>30352733
>brainwashed pleb
>>
Trading
>>
>>30352790
Does he know that I love him? You?
>>
>>30352800
Why did she see my message and not reply?
Or
Will she reply?

Pick 1 or do both and gimme a second q. Starting yours€
>>
Aq

Does M want to hook up with me?

I can trade if needed but just busy rn so it won't be for a a bit
>>
File: 1612574839996.jpg (668 KB, 2894x4093)
668 KB
668 KB JPG
>>30352807
I did the second one first. I may do the first.

5 of cups, ace of pentacles.

She will reply within five days, but not the way you want it. But she did like it.
>>
>>30352694
uhhh wouldn’t hurt to check
who knows?
>>
>>30352733
You never leave this thread. You literally just sit here to talk shit on whoever ask about relationship Q's. I've noticed when it's a female asking about a relationship you have nothing to say but when a male does their immediately a "virgin incel" it's pretty simp of you to change how you respond considering what gender they are
>>
>>30352319
>Some readers said he doesn't believe I love him and one said he does. What is the truth?
>Ace of Cups reversed, Knight of Wands, The Star reversed, Six of Pentacles reversed, Two of Wands reversed
He doesn't believe you love him. There's a lot of doubt and worries on his mind, he sees the potential of what such a thing could bring the both of you in a positive sense, but he can't get over the what ifs. Financial matters are a concern for him in this, perhaps he doesn't think he can support what that love would mean for the two of you; or it's something else, perhaps he's afraid you'll fleece him. His pessimism pains him.
>>
File: 1632769926803.gif (118 KB, 657x527)
118 KB
118 KB GIF
>>30352822
i thought the cards knew anon
can i get a hint
>>
Trading
How kinky is the blue eyed doe?
>>
>>30352833
I wasn’t the original reader desu

use an online 8ball or cardarium
works well desu
>>
>>30352832
Thanks for answering. I already know about the financial stuff. He thought he was going to get a great job, but it didn't went through.
>>
>>30352807
Hey. My question got answered. Have my reading for free.
>>
>>30352830
Yes i do leave it ocassionally, however your virgin cringelord never does.

Whenever i come here, all i see is a fuckton of "does she love me"' "will i ever be loved" crap.
Go and ask a girl out instead oh hoping to get a reading on a paranormal board.

Yeah its less cringy when a female does it, since the virgin boys outnumber them by a lot.

Youre just mad cause these troll attemlts have discouraged you from posting the same shit question every day.
>>
Am i gonna make it???
Taurus year2002
>>
>>30352836
Your mom?
>>
>>30352885
Nah, youll die.
>>
>>30352324
>Are we going to take our cousins in by the end of the year?
>Four of Cups reversed, Ace of Wands reversed, The Sun, Five of Cups reversed
Hmmm, I think that's a no. Could be a delay, but there's strong potential it will happen sometime soon.
>>
>>30352759
Ok virgin
>>
>>30352900 cont.
Forgot the image.
>>
>>30352866
It didn't seem overly negative so I kind of doubted the fleecing part, figured I throw it in considered I had no context. Appreciate the feedback, hopefully things will work out between you two somehow. I also saw the King of Cups at the bottom of the deck before I started the next reading and shuffled the deck. You never know, he may come around eventually.
>>
Trading
>>
Aq

I'm stuck in a bad loop, I feel like I can't improve my life till I don't experience a women's (gf)love for me. Is it the time ?
>>
AQ

Was C lying about A or was she telling the truth?
>>
>>30352893
kek no
>>
>>30352878
no, I insist on doing your q, gimme another one!
I apologize for the late reply, but I had to go pay a debt.
>>
TRADInG
>>
>>30352919
Thank you again. The honesty makes me feel better.
>>30352939
Thanks a ton. I send him some news that he will see in the morning. Would this help me prove my love?
>>
>>30352901
Not a virgin.
But you are a brainwashed pleb.
>>
>>30352946
Does my dad actually think I have the mind of a child?
Q?
>>
>>30352949
>Thanks a ton. I send him some news that he will see in the morning. Would this help me prove my love?

it'd be step in the right direction. However, he«s a fucking mess and it'll take a long ass time and work to work out the kinks in this relationship. You're in for a ride.

>9 of swords, 8 of swords, 7 of swords R
>>
>>30352346
>Did I see T walking today?
>Nine of Wands
Yes.
>>
>>30352955
why doesnt she reply? She saw the message.
>>
>>30352960
Thank you
>>
AQ
> How will the move next year treat me? Will I feel better or worse the first few months?
>>
>>30352966
>King of pentacles
>Chariot rx
>Knight of cups

Because you were too slow for her before. She's not trying to hurt your feelings.
>>
>>30352955
>Does my dad actually think I have the mind of a child?

judgment, 10 of pents R
ya lmaaao. Your dumb ass did some dumbass shit, didn't it? Probably over a long time.
>>
>>30352989
I knew it. Thank you.
>>
>>30352989
my sides lmao
>>30352994
Have a good day qt
>>
>>30352930
shameless selfbump
>>
Trading
When I publish which girls should I expect to suddenly come knocking?
>>
>>30353010
fuck off, incel.
Also
>what kinda a book you got?
>>
>>30353010
queen wands

the ones that have ridden a bunch of sticks

was C lying about A?
>>
>>30353024
>basado
>>
Aq
Why does my dad think I have the mind of a child? Especially after everything I did to improve myself?
>>
>>30353028
because even though you leveled up, you're still low level.
>>
>>30353024
Lol.
Seeing a computer screen. Someone is typing. On the screen fireworks are going off. Now a lampshade is hung over the screen.
I get that impression.
>>
>>30353036
It doesn't make sense. He's done way stupider shit.
>>
>>30353046
and there you go comparing. You've already lost.
>>
>>30353051
I didn't lose. He's just jealous that I can advance in life.
>>
>>30353040
damn
Ches must really have died :(
still not sure if she was trolling me but thanks
>>
>>30353058
you've lost hardcore, you're just an egotistical bitch comparing yourself to others. Even if it's true that he fucked up harder than you, he got wisdom from it that you can't even understand. It is what it is.
>>
>>30353061
I hope she didn't die :(
Could be she wasn't lying and the fireworks and lampshade mean something else.
>>
>>30353067
Why do you even care so much? You're trying to convince me I'm dumb because I gave you an answer you didn't like?
>>
trading
>>
>>30353087
I don't care, I'm just showing you that you're really a mental midget with the wrong ideas. You're just salty that I didn't coddle you and said your daddy's a meanie.
>>
>>30353096
Apparently my dad meant it when he said I had the mind of a child. Why does he think that?
Your query?
>>
>>30353100
I was polite and said thank you. You just came back to insult me.
>>
>>30353102
starting!
My query is if they will text me today or if it's not worth wasting more time on them?
>>
>>30353121
>calling a spade a spade is insulting
You really do need to grow up
>>
Trading

Is there a spirit around me?
Or am I just awakening a sense for energy or something?
>>
>>30353061
You could try posting Joker pics until she appears.
>>
>>30353142
What will she feel about me by the end of the year? She and I have issue but also a deep spiritual bond so look as deeply as you can. Ill scry yours and do tarot if needed.
>>
>>30352080
First anon

Thank you a lot, I find this really accurate since I have been grieving for quite some time now and sometimes it taints everything new

This gives me hope
Blessings and good luck, I hope things get better
>>
>>30353181
starting
>>
>>30353128
>Knight of pentacles rx
No she will not text you today. But it is Thanksgiving.
Page of wands, 4 of wands, 4 of swords
Leaning on yes, but you should think about this.
>>30353153
Harsh. Btw I know I'm childish. I meant before that he meant that I can't function without him. Were you just reading for childish? Thank you either way.
>>
>>30353102
The fool, the moon
4 of wands R, page of cups

I mean, without further context, it is because it's true and you do, even though you're not willing to admit it.
>>
>>30353208
Odd. Thanks
>>
Trading
>>
>>30353142
I seen a dark room the floors seemed bare and the room white. It was cold. There was something someone, tormented. They were in agony. Just being was pure pain. They were writhing around the floor.
9 of swords, 5 of pentacles, sun

Its safe to say you have some sort of tormented spirit around you. It did not die well. Seems female, seems angry and confused. The longer you spend around it the more depressed you'll get. If you want to clear if try to bring as much joy into your heart. Its stuck in an endless loop of pain and its able to draw from and feed your negative emotions.
>>
>>30353243
q?
>>
>>30353181
damn
I cannot do well under pressure

>king wands, 6 pentacles, death, 9 cups, queen swords

drew a clarification for queen swords and got page swords

Her past views of you being dependable, kind and generous will have ended by the end of the year, nevertheless
she still loves you and being with you so she’ll adopt a different approach and try to find strength and take the lead on certain things, mostly financial

let me know if you need any clarifications
>>
>>30353140
Hey. I didn't explain my original question well enough. I didn't mean if my dad thought I acted like a child. I meant if he thought I was a child in an adult body and will always need him. Sorry I wasn't clear before.
>>
>>30353264
oh crap
thanks anon
do I really have a demon child with me?
>>
>>30353308
I mean is it ringesque, ya. But its tormented not evil. It wont kill you just make you miserable. My suggestion is fill you life with as much joy as you can. It can't stay as it is if you are enjoying life.
>>
>>30353333
based quads
thanks anon
I’ll try that :)
>>
Aq
Will my dad actually do X? Everything is pointing to a buff.
>>
Trading
Her feels for me after all this?
>>
Trading
Her feels for me after all this?
>>
AQ
Should I attempt to damage control that?
>>
AQ

When am I finding love? I can't wait anymore honestly. Someone please help this man out with a timeline
>>
Trading
>>
>>30353471
Q?
>>
>>30353485
What is his (Virgo) opinion of me?

And if you want to post 2 queries then; Is he interested in rekindling friendship?
>>
Trading
>>
+air query+
How do I get in touch with a root doctor? I feel I need help spiritually. Maybe an assessment
>>
>>30353501
Actually. It's very late now. I'm sorry.

I did pull two of cups. I wish you good luck.
>>
>>30352881
Um not the original poster but I'm female and I know a lot of women that post the same q all the time? Maybe another rights seems like your just being toxic but idk
>>
trading
a why and feels
>>
>>30353564
Anons right* sorry about the typo
>>
>>30353568
Q? Mine is will M ever develop sexual attraction towards me?
>>
Trading!
>>
>>30353580
why doesn't the taurus reply?
how do they feel about me?
>>
>>30353588
query?
>>
That's 2 qs
>>
>>30353589
Starting will post when my read is confirmed!
>>
>>30353597
yeah, I said it was 2, can you not read...?
>>30353568

>>30353598
starting, hoping you're not a tradecuck.
>>
what is a strong aphrodisiac I could use or ingest ?
>>
>>30353589
>8 of wands >devil >king of pentacles

It seems like they've been super caught up with career or with things to help their financial situation out such as work or chores although it is likely they have seen your text and haven't forgot about you and will likely answer it in time but are just super busy atm.

>feelings
Ace of cups

Yea they have developed some emotional connection with you and find you charming. Just give them time and if they don't respond within a week try sending them a meme or something
>>
With that energy....wait inaccurate results
>>
>>30353580
not really. You're locked in the friendzone at best.

>6 of cups, 3 of cups, hanged man
>queen of swords
>>
>>30353604
>>30353622
Here's your read.

Coming from the guy you hope isn't a tradecuck
>>
>>30353623
Wait! *
>>
>>30353626
Think you could answer 1 more q I have?
>>
>>30353628
thank you and sorry
>>
>>30353634
of course, 2 for 2!
>>
>>30353643
Ty friend! And I was going to ask for a general reading on the outcome of me and C! I gotta get to work
>>
File: 1637813507799.png (147 KB, 1000x948)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>30353683
Good luck at work mate.
>>
>>30353683
>general reading on the outcome of me and C

looks pretty successful if you embody some typically manly traits and some joi de vivre. It's a great friendship!

>sun, emperor, king of wands
>3 of cups
>>
How are all the SuperSmart people who believe in magick™ even though it hasn't done shit for them doing tonight?
>>
>>30353705
I dunno if I believe in magic, I find this board curious to say the least when bored.
>>
Trading
>>
File: 1633517352430.gif (1.58 MB, 352x197)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
A good /div/ thread. Not very gay, I didn't have to answer too many queriers, not too much trolling. Pretty good.
>>
>>30352254
Does my special friend, T miss me?
>>
>>30352254
My friend J, with whom I've lost contact with...is she okay? Doe she think of me?
>>
>>30353929
>>30353943
I guess I shouldn't have jinxed myself; not doing any more readings tonight.
>>
>>30353861
IM HERE TO MIX THAT UP FOR YOU DADDY FUCKKK
>>
>>30353929
Tell me if Theodora will talk more
Nine of pentacles, the world, judgement
They're doing great on their own but they do want you in their life too. The nine of pentacles is success but material only so incomplete to the heart. Judgement implies they may not yet realize how important you are, and the world is the card following judgement, it indicates wholeness completion and success
>>
>>30353949
D:
HEY
>>30354000
>>
>>30354000
Thanks sun
>>
>>30354005
Only I am me. >>30352254
>>
>>30354039
I got trips and it's not a lover
>>
Trading
>>
>>30354048
Query?

Mine: How will the dinner party go?
>>
>>30354070
Will my plan regarding cards work?
>>
>>30354046
Well, okay.
>>
>>30354074
Starting
>>
>>30354078
Oh you're the other one?
You want your j reading?
>>
>>30354074
>9 cups, lovers (rx), 3 wands

Looks ok anon. But go over your plans a little more. Make sure that your intentions are right with this and align your intentions with your highest good.
>>
>>30354070
>page of pentacles, hanged man, the lovers
Things will be fine anon, as long as you commit to it. Don't slack out, double check everything, think about what you're gonna say/do beforehand.

If you do that, things will be quite smooth.
>>
trading
december general?
>>
AQ

My early life
>>
trading
>>
>>30354237
You used to be a child.
>>
>>30354293
Holy shit
>>
>>30354293
omg anon r u a wizard
>>
trading
>>
Looking for a trader to cuck!
>>
File: Screenshot (539).png (1.39 MB, 1366x768)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>30351335
Reading please

Will I get Laid in the next 3 months
>>
>>30354380
Strength, yeah go fuck em
>>
AQ

What kind of soul connection do I (female) have with M (male)?

Thanks, reader-senpai.
>>
File: neeko.jpg (52 KB, 464x661)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>30354380
Seconding this aq. diff anon
>>
>>30354400
Drop a throwaway and I will e-breed you regardless of your gender.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (50 KB, 410x512)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
Air Query
When will I find girlfriend?
>>
AQ
Why was A sent into my life? I've learned how to love with her but why doesnt she want me in her life
>>
trading
>>
New thread: >>30354428
>>
>>30354426
Age and gender? I'll pull some cards for you.
>>
>>30354439
ty, ill trade you for it
M
>>
>>30354399
What's your age qt? I'll also pull some cards for you
>>
Aq
Will that call about work fuck my life up?
Please, any insight would be amazing
Thanks in advance
>>
>>30354443
>M, 22 -> A
>King of swords, queen of cups
Looks like with this you needed to learn the balance between your logical and emotional side, you could be either too rational and cold, or too emotional that you don't see what's in front of you, you just see your feelings and that's all, but not the whole picture.
>the empress, the moon
It also urges to teach yo to nurture yourself first but in a balanced way, not letting yourself be stucked in confussion, it could even mean that if you can talk with this person, ask her why, disipate your doubts instead of feeding you own confussion.

The hanged man, knight of cups
A lesson that you should know when it's better to leave things that won't develope more, to give yourself also oportunities to find love and don't hang yourself in one situation that isn't paying off.

I don't have a query, so don't worry friend. I hope this helps
>>
>>30354444
24 F, senpai.
>>
>>30354481
thank you frendo
she was my first love and i really dont know how to go about all of this.
Thank you. frfr
>>
Aq
Does he still have feelings for me?
>>
>>30354485
>F, 24 <-> M
>knight of swords, queen of swords
First i asked if you do have a soul connection before guessing too much and i got that maybe it's not the case qt

So i'll ask what kind of connection (not soul) is happening between you 2
>connection
>world, 2 of swords
>5 of wands, 6 of wands
Imbalances
for one person this connection is over or of it a new person, this person perceives that the conneciton doesn't have enough potential now, they don't have any idea how this could work, meanwhile the other person is more ready to push and to fight to build something and with hopes that can make something happen here.

The connection it's with oposite ideas and intentions at the moment, not waving together and uncoordinated. It's necessary both reach the same rythm to flow together

Hope this helps!
>>
Trading
>>
Is there anyone online that could read me, I'm in a very confusing place in life with alot on my mind.
Please!
>>
>>30354669
are you a girl?
>>
>>30354679
Nope
>>
>>30354692
then who gives a shit lol
>>
>>30354669
What's your question? That guy is a troll.
>>
AQ
what does she feel for me?
I think hatred or not caring, but...
>>
>>30354121
No, I post classic art with my readings; I am not asking for one.
>>
trading
>>
>>30354741
>Hate?
9 of swords rx
Not that.
>Care?
Ace of cups rx
I'm sorry. I feel it is not your fault.
>>
>>30354860
such is life. ty!
>>
aq will I get laid beofre the year is over?
>>
>>30354477
Bump
>>
>>30354967
strength
yes
>>
File: Screenshot (564).png (952 KB, 1366x768)
952 KB
952 KB PNG
>>30354400
>>30354421
I'm deep into spirits and the occult
I Only get Major Arcane cards
Thanks The spirits Pushed me hear and rewarded me TY.
>>
File: Screenshot (573).png (827 KB, 1366x768)
827 KB
827 KB PNG
>>30355063
>>30354397
Wrong person Sorry
>>
>>30354518
Shameless bump
>>
Aq
Family has been abandoning me, saying if I don't stop seeing my partner they are finished with me. How should I proceed?
>>
>>30355076
no
4 of cups, ace of pents r
>>
>>30355083
grow up and make up your own goddamn decisions.
>>
>>30355086
Thank you
>>
>>30355091
They need to grow up.
Ultimatums are dumb.
>>
Aq
Is he my soulmate?
>>
>>30355141
9 of cups
Possibly
>>
>>30355148
Thanks
>>
AQ
will she reply?
>>
>>30355180
the tower

oof
>>
>>30355188
ouch
>>
Aq
Will I have a second chance with him?
>>
>>30355188
>>30355206
The tower means a dramatic shift and in this case the shift would be from the silence.
>>
>>30355207
magician
if you make it happen.
>>
>>30355219
Thank you
>>
>>30355215
but good?
I'm thinking the tower represents me and not her, because I disappeared for a week, with no chance of being contacted and just popped back up tonight and shot her a late night text.
>>
AQ
Is anyone in love with me, if yes who?
>>
>>30355234
moon
king of cups R

nobody
>>
>>30355268
Eh thanks
>>
tradiinh
>>
AQ
Love life in 2022?
>>
>>30354733
Sorry for the delay
My question is who or what is messing with my life?
>>
>>30355429
Long story short, everytime i achieve something something goes wrong out of the blue & messes it up. Since 4 years back now & I'm close to losing my s*it
>>
>>30355398
>AQ
>Love life in 2022?
8 of Wands. Many opportunities will be available but you mustn't delay your actions when they do surface. Good luck.
>>
>>30355234
>AQ
>Is anyone in love with me, if yes who?
4 The Emperor. Yes, all of creation loves you, including myself. Seriously.
>>
>>30355571
bruh
can you tell e what C feels for me today/after today?
>>
>>30355545
Thank you
>>
>>30355571
Kek thanks
>>
Aq
His feelings for me?
>>
>>30355684
they think you’re a deep thinker, someone who contemplates things often… but kind of detached from reality. you might be quite poor, but i see a lack of ambition or drive. maybe you don’t really get much satisfaction from the material realm so you don’t strive for much. you’re analytical and they could think you have a tendency to be kind of harsh with the way you speak, you have a bit of a sharp tongue and don’t really follow social norms or courtesies…
but there is a sense of completeness that i was hesitant to touch on initially. i wanted to say you’re the whole package for them, but i refrained until fleshing things out a bit. it seems that they put you on a pedestal, or just think you’re perfect the way you are. they like your quirkiness.
>>
>>30356122
Thank you!
>>
>>30356122
I wonder how you do your magick, your readings have been fascinating.

I'll ask the same question in case you have nothing better to do:

What does she think and feel about me now and after all the distance and silence?
>>
trading
>>
>>30356122
wow anon would you like to trade?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.