[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why doesn't God answer my insistent prayers with faith and cry for him to heal me from a pain in my back? How do I know he's listening to me?
>>
God is a douche honestly. Find a back massage they are nice unlike God.
>>
>>30346876
Find a different god
>>
>>30346876
You must truly believe into it and be patient, it will happen
>>
>>30346876
Jesus is the comforter.
So rest on the promise but do not go idle. God wants you to be happy.
We are at war with the spiritual forces of evil.
You best believe it. You are a warrior. You must be a warrior, because they will EAT YOU ALIVE. They do not care about your sorrow. They don't care about your life story. They want to drag you straight to hell. HELL.
>>
Miraculous healing isn't done today. The last time miraculous healing was done was in the book of the Acts of the Apostles.
Maybe just pray for the lesser measure still in use today.
>>
God is pure energy on a plane that is too high up for our energy to reach
>>
>>30346876
Because you've been gaslit by peddlers of false hope.
>>
>>30346876
Only God knows why He isn't specifically answering your insistent prayers. Don't think of Him as a magic genie that magically washes everything bad away in your life.

>Therefore, so that I would not become arrogant, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to trouble me—so that I would not become arrogant. 8 I asked the Lord three times about this, that it would depart from me. 9 But he said to me, “My grace is enough for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”

The why's are very specific to your own situation in life. We don't know anything about you.
>>
>>30346876
prayer isn't like that, you wouldn't walk up to a king in the middle ages and demand he give you something or he is a son of a bitch?
>>
>>30347177
Jesus is generous and isn't stingy, but there can be a multitude of reasons as to why OP isn't getting relief.
>>
>>30347085
>I'm going to send myself
Doesn't make much sense, does it?
>>
>>30346876
Maybe you're the one not listening to him.
>>
>>30347185
When you stick to scientific and humanistic understandings, it doesn't make sense. Religion points to a Spiritual aspect of reality, or metaphysical to you science minded folk.
>>
>>30347196
lol
>>
>>30346876
Try a colon cleanse. Especially if it's sciatica. Use the LBB formula by Old Fashioned Spices.
>>
>>30346876
Christ is not a worldly God; do not ask him for things of this world, for the world is fleeting and unimportant in the face of your afterlife.
>>
>>30346876
Practice yoga to heal your back.
>>
>>30346876
God doesn't solve back pain you fucking retard
God didn't give you back pain, either an accident or poor posture did.
>>
while praying, stretch your back, listen to where in your back hurts
>>
God is smart enough to know you would eventually make this thread defaming Him.

And besides that, God has said to not worry about the problems 'in' life, but to worry about making your faith to God Himself, because you must be nervous of Him, and he said to not pray for Earthly things, but instead told you the prayer to give:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%206%3A5-15&version=NIV

Also, do not defame God if you pray for Earthly things. God is good and that's why you must defend God's honor instead of asking "why" He does certain things.
>>
>>30346876
Bro who do you think God is? Some guy in an office getting a call “hmmm this guy has backpain? Let me see what I can do, wait nah he was mean to this lady nvm fucc u”

You don’t pray to god for stuff, he’s god, he loves you and will cause whatever you truly need to happen. He is all loving, all knowing, all powerful, all good. You have nothing to fear in his arms.

Prayer is simple thanksgiving and praise of god, you don’t understand faith if you think an omniscient all loving all encompassing layer of reality gives you backpain by accident

Maybe you’d get hit by a car if you hadnt moved a second slower because of the backpain, maybe you needed a rest from physical labour, maybe the backpain will cause you to visit a QT physical therapist who will marry you.

You think only in the past and present, you aren’t looking at the bigger picture, god is trying to tell you to that whatever happens to you, even if it seems bad, is good. Because you are safe in his arms.

Just be a hopeful optimist and your life will literally be heaven. The Kingdom of Heaven is on earth, yet men are too blind to see it, faith itself is the reward, faith is despite all evidence to the contrary the belief that it’s all good

Serenity in fire.
>>
>>30349358
I think this makes sense, because I was away from him, and just now in a moment of pain I went to talk to him with intensity, maybe he wants me to get closer to him
>>
visualize white smoke as you breath, then inhale with your wounded area, then exhale out of your root chakra, or mouth. Try to visualize your back getting healed when you inhale, and all the "pain/damage" leaving as you exhale. I do this all the time to heal myself
>>
>>30346876
You must truly 100% believe that Jesus will answer your prayers, and also have patience. You may think that you should get what you ask for sooner than not, but God works on his own time, and when he delivers what you need, its always at the perfect time.
>>
>>30347139
>The last time miraculous healing was done was in the book of the Acts of the Apostles.
Literally wrong, retard. Google it.
>>
>>30350021
Visualization is not required to figure out the situation the OP is in. In fact, visualization in general is a bunch of nonsense.
>>
File: 1632514595245.jpg (8 KB, 243x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>30350625
>visualization in general is a bunch of nonsense
Your imagination ability is the most import thing you can master
>>
>>30350671
Visualization has nothing at all to do with God nor praying to Him. It is also nonsense, as I already said.
>>
>>30346876
God is within us all.
God is within a doctor who is studying to help you
>>
>>30350689
>God is within us all.
And that is were you are wrong.
>>
>>30350697
If you sin too much a demon takes over and God leaves
>>
File: 1612110987434.png (446 KB, 587x787)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
>>30350685
Your imagination was created by god, and is a god like power. You can imagine anything. I would say its the most important thing. Why do you think its nonsense?
>>
>>30350742
God is His own, He does not dwell within anyone. The Holy Spirit on the other hand is a gift from God given to a select few that He has deemed worthy to harbor it.

>>30350754
You act like I'm new to this and have never put it to practice. I say it's nonsense compared to what developing a relationship with God can do and the things He can do in your life. None of which relies on imagination, but rather strict adherence to a way of life.
>>
>>30350754
God doesn't acknowledge bugcels. God created Whites in his image
>>
>>30350764
So if you obtain the Holy Spirit you go Super Saiyan?
>>
>>30350796
Please, take the time to educate yourself. Go read the Bible.
>>
>>30350807
Man...I can't understand it
>>
>>30350816
You come across as someone who didn't even put forth any effort.
>>
>>30350842
I read til Noah's arc and didn't understand when Noah gets his power up from his shounen training and defeats Satan
There needs to be a Bible Manga
>>
>>30350854
I knew it.
>>
>>30350878
Where is the Bible Manga
>>
>>30350901
Your wife has it.
>>
>>30350917
Cool
How do I find her?
>>
>>30349771
or maybe our creator is not this benevolent being you all think he is.
>>
>>30346876
Head to /LoA/ brother. Prayer is a skill you need to hone, you can't just as God for a quick favor and expect it to immediately work.
>>
>>30347198
Ah, so you believe in the blasphemous approach.
Got it.
>>
>>30346876
>Why doesn't God answer my insistent prayers with faith and cry for him to heal me from a pain in my back?
What makes you think he hasn't, and what makes you specifically deserving of having your suffering immediately ameliorated? Perhaps your suffering is meant to teach you a lesson and you're missing the point?
>How do I know he's listening to me?
You just know. People will say that's bullshit, and it certainly appears that way to the spiritually dead, but it's the truth.
>>
>>
>>30347139
But every day people talk about the miracle that God has done in their lives.
>>
File: 1633021631857.jpg (39 KB, 537x480)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>30347169
>>30347196
>>30348503
>>30349358
>>30353302
Good posts
>>
Christians disgust me. God gave you flesh and blood , and you complain about the flesh he has given you ? Incessantly whining to him with nothing in your hands. Not even a knife and some blood ! My gods have been good to me because I offer them much blood. You offer your god nothing and look what your reward is ! Hahahahhahah
>>
The funniest thing about this post is your superficial assessment of Christianity.
>>
>>30355470
Am I wrong ? From what I've seen Christianity is all about annoying god for free shit. Seems more like most Christians are superficial . Can't be helped I have a superficial view of it , I've never gotten to see "true" Christianity in action
>>
>Am I wrong?
Yes.

>From what I've seen
And there is your problem.
>>
>>30355655
>dude trust me it's a good religion you just have to find it !
Sounds like a scam to me. Nothing to back up your claim, just retard confidence ? Yeah you're full ofshit and so is your religion.
>>
God is sovereign he doesn't owe you anything, the obligation goes the other way.
>>
>>30355465
Our God offered Christ to us as the eternal offering. We have been given peace in this world and union with God. Plus, what we give is Praise and companionship. Sure, many of us can learn to be more content, but that doesn't mean that your gods are any better. They are still much lesser and vain, they will lead only to destruction in the time to come.
>>
>>30350854
>>30350901
there already is one pleb
plus there is like a dozen different illustrated bibles that they give to children
t. used to teach bible class to kids
>>
keep praying anon just keep praying pray untill it happens and it will. you must believe it will happen for a prayer to work.

the devil doesn't want anyone to answer your prayer. so you must keep praying remeber he is testing you on your faith keep strong and keep praying untill it happens.

there are strong darkness in this world pray every single day for as long as you can bare it.

pressisence is the key.
you are doubting you need to flush that out.
keep up your prayer anon it will happen soon.

blessing to you.
>>
>>30346876
You do realize that God has a plan, right. When you make your own plans and try to make things happen for yourself, you're not following God's plan anymore.

Pray to have a relationship with the God of the universe. Don't try to use Him as a vending machine for things you covet. If you want to bring that evil into your life, there are plenty of demons who will happily give you exactly what you're looking for, at the cost of your soul.
>>
>>30346876
God is telling you to see a doctor but you're not listening.
>>
>>30355897
Your god offered his own son because he is saturn, Baal Hammon, moloch. Another false idol propped up by jews. Your god is a worthless lie.
>>
>>30347139
Literwlly experienced miraculous healing in my own life get behind me satan
>>
>>30346876
You have to believe it. Feel that your prayer is already granted - think of the things you can do now as vividly as possible.
>>
>>30357895
Satan is Saturn, Baal, moloch. My God is God not Satan, Baal, or moloch. A house divided against itself cannot stand
>>
Will Yaweh let me lose my virginity if I pray hard enough?
>>
>>30346876
Your spirit gives you these aches and pains for a reason. 'God' doesn't need to be prayed to, for one. For two, you have free will.
>>
>>30346876
>How do I know he's listening to me?
You aren't suffering with back pain, you think it's just you, but it isn't.
CREATOR is doing the suffering AS you. CREATOR is experiencing the strength and perseverance of YOU, through that pain....Hold your chin high and show how strong you really are. And, once you realize who you truly are, you will heal yourself. Love you, Friend.
>>
intercessory prayer
>>
>>30346876
>cry for him to heal me from a pain in my back
You realize He might just end your current life, right?
That would be a quick way to end your back pain.
>>
>>30346876
>hey god, could you please bring some pizza andf ice cream? and while you're at it, please get a sixpack of beer, too? thanks man, you're the best. amen

i think you confused god with santa claus
>>
>>30346876
Because he doesn't give a fuck about humanity and actually he enjoys our suffering
>>
File: 1636420072196.jpg (52 KB, 493x498)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>30354802
>am i the bitch gf which always demands and rarely gives?
>>
File: 1635029184475.jpg (33 KB, 656x748)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>THERE IS NO GOD YOU STUPID CHRISTKEKS
>>
faith.
>>
>>30346876
God likes your suffering.
>>
File: no one left-out.jpg (50 KB, 735x346)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
I tend to think we're all god, maybe not THE god but god. We wanted to know what negativity and shame was like before we incarnated here. We probably knew it was a bad idea but had free will and did it anyway. Once we wake up to the dumb thing we did with our freewill we realize that suffering is a choice and we inflicted all this pain on ourselves, which isn't too different than what other anons have been saying. God taking away your pain would cancel out your request to feel it in the first place.

Or I'm just some random guy with a BS story believe what you want OP but I hope you find the relief you crave.
>>
>>30354802
>god can't say no
>>
>>30352276
he's whatever you make him out to be
>>
>>30346876
>Treating God as a servant
>>
>>30346876
Chant "Laum" 60 times, then affirm 9 times that the energies of Laum is healing my back. You can also chant Shiva's name: Satanama. It is a healing mantra, chant it 108 times or more. Then affirm "The energies is healing my back and is making me healthy" 9 times. Yhwh is a kike, he won't help you. He only favors kikes like him.
>>
>>30358316
Aphrodite, Innana, Sitri, Cupid, Kamadev, Lilith, Asmodeus, Lucifer, etc. will.
>>
>>30346876
You should be focused on salvation and your future everlasting life rather than the pain you suffer in this short life.
>>
>>30346902
Cringe atheist
>>
>>30346876
God isn't a vending machine.
Pray for strength. And more trust in Him.
>>
>>30346876
He already answered it, go to a fucking doctor.
>>
>>30358278
>get behind me satan
Calm down homo
>>
File: 2 (150).jpg (135 KB, 1046x915)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Perhaps consider not identifying as "a person who has back pain" and "a person whose prayers go unanswered" but rather "a person who has been healed of back pain" or "a person who used to have back pain" or "a person with a strong healthy back"

Assume the state of wish fulfilled and go forth. Go listen to some Neville Goddard lectures.

Also, do you only pray when you want something? Do you only pray when things aren't going right for you? Do you forsake God when all else is going well? Do you in your own unique ways attempt to answer the prayers of others? Do you invest your time into helping others overcome their troubles? Do you pray for others?

Treat others how you hope God will treat you. With kindness, with mercy, with forgiveness, with generosity.

Treat God as you hope God will treat you - with UNCONDITIONAL love. Glorify him in times of pain, in times of despair and in times of suffering. Do not forsake nor condemn him when things don't go according to your will. (They often won't and they often shouldn't)

Just some thoughts. Good luck my brother. God bless. I'm praying for you.

Also, try a Pilates routine.
>>
>>30346876
You can't give god orders.

other way to see it: You can't have something you want, to want it is to be a part from it
>>
>>30346876
Nigga he made doctors for this.
>>
Have you tried giving your meds to the corn syrup?
>>
pray to wodan instead
>>
>>30363336
why did God give people free will to hate him if he's going to make a world that's so shitty and hard for most of it's inhabitants?
>>
This may be the answer to your prayers. I don't know a lot about god but i know about back pain.

Your back hurts because the muscles surrounding it are weak. If you are posting on /x/ then you obviously spend too much time sitting. You have to make your body stronger.

Start by reading the /fit/ sticky. Read it the twice or thrice if neccesary. Do one of the recommended compuond strenght routines, stick to it until the pain goes away.

This may seem like a drastic change in your life style, but trust me, it's worth it. Respect the body that was given to you, and your effforts wil be reciprocated.

Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>30366305
Ok
>>
You need a doctor.
>>
each day I try to pray to God. I repent but find myself falling back into temptation and sin the same day that I prayed. currently I am praying to be forgiven and to resist temptation, but I am also praying for a wife. I have a specific person in mind too. perhaps because im weak-willed and someone of little faith it feels like God will never answer my prayers, but I will still pray every day, repenting, asking forgiveness, and to trust in Him.
>>
>>30346876
>pain in my back
Have you spoken to a doctor about this?
>>
>>30346876
You chose to be born in these conditions. When you were a soul higher beings let you pick what kind of body, parents, friends, location of birth etc. you would would be born in to. You're here to learn and experience what it feels to be someone with pain. why you ask? Because it's an experience you have not had in your past lives up to now. Spirits grow from going through hardships. You can pick 100 easy lives but at some point in order to progress as a spirit you need to take on a difficult trials. You can find solace in that this life is temporary compared to the infinite time as a free spirit.
>>
>>30366403
manifestation only works if it is NECESSARY, god doesn't cave in to the begging shit
>>
File: psychic.jpg (83 KB, 512x1024)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>30366730
Is that why I had such a shitty childhood and now I have psychic powers? Also I doubt they let you "choose" your next life. I think your sins are accounted for so if you were a shitty person they're like "now go be a roach in the inside of an abandoned mall"
>>

https://youtu.be/Pf03piMu7Ss
>>
>>30346876
see
>>30346911

BEN BEN BEN ben BENLY BEN
>>
>>30346876
God doesn't real anon
>>
>>30368013
only if you worship the material god (YHWH)
>>
>>30368041

https://youtu.be/kGNhEtOVxek

>>
>>30368038
Existence isn't real anon
>>
>>30363240
Not everyone has a low enough IQ to blindly believe what a 500 year old book says is the truth you kike shill.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.