[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Fruit_of_the_Loom.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
I have yet to get a good explanation for this.
There really is no reason for someone to mistakenly add a large, obscure object to the image. And how is it so universal? Every person I ask about it gives the same answer. Not to mention the dozen or so examples of parody art which all feature the cornucopia.
Why do we all have a shared wrong memory?
What's your explanation for it?
>>
Honestly, in the 90's those horn things were common in media.. just random shit like potluck thanksgiving adds and all that.

Hope this clarifies why 'those horn things' are so uncanny.
>>
>>30342160
>Why do we all have a shared wrong memory?
i dont, speak for yourself. i have a functioning hippocampus and able to recall things correctly.
>>
>>30342160
i think they changed logos anon
>>
>>30342160
It's a symbol of abundance. But if you'd ask a woke millennial, they're probably tell you it's a symbol of imperialism.
>>
>>30342160
I have yet to get a good explanation for super mario bros 1-1 not having piranha plants (anymore).
>>
>>30342266
They are called cornucopias, dumbass. It was removed cause it's supposedly racist against native americans
>>
>>30342160
When all possible explanations have been explored, it only leaves the impossible. Elementary, my dear Watson.
>>
>>30342160
>This appears to be an automated spambot
Yup, CIA slide threads to waste time.
>>
>>30342631
link to the good threads then.
>>
>>30342643
Jannies delete the good ones.
>>
>>30342631
They run this thread every now and then to fish for unique responses. It feeds the algorithms to better control, or thats what they aim for anyways. They dont realize alot of anons are about 5 steps ahead of them
>>
>>30342160
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWeC4l5661U
This is some quality QA, Now if the Devs could only use it and not fuck up...
>>
>>30342490
It wasn't removed, in fact it was never part of the logo at all. Not in a single point in the company's history did it have a cornucopia.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 202x175)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Who deleted it and why?
>>
>>30342652
I hate jannies.
>>30342735
timeline janny
>>
>>30342160
Think about it: what does an arcane magic basket have to do with underwear, in the minds of Joe Average?
>>
File: 1637320898230.jpg (148 KB, 473x973)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
The worst part about my specific memory is that I clearly remember it being the reason I even know what a cornucopia is in the first place.

I thought that I had a shit stain on the back of my underwear once as a kid. And I was relieved when I saw it was just part of the label.

I asked my Mom later what that thing was with the fruit on the tag, and she explained what the cornucopia was and its history.

It stands out to me very clearly in an almost mystifying way.
>>
>>30342449
You're probably thinking of 1-1 in SMB3
>>
>>30342160
i don't remember it having the cornucopia but i do remember just thinking it was weird that it didn't
i think its just a poorly designed logo that feels like it should've been a certain way, but isn't
so much so that people have convinced themselves "maybe it WAS like this but now its not for whatever reason"
>>
File: fotl.jpg (10 KB, 301x167)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>30342160
Holy shit in my dimension was Fruit of the Loops!
>>
File: 1630334177898.png (270 KB, 971x547)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>
>>30342160
It holds your fruit.
/thread
>>
File: wef sneed.png (1.03 MB, 1024x1024)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>30342786
>timeline janny
WEF Founder Klaus Schwab calls for a ‘great narrative’ for humankind at meeting in Dubai
https://sociable.co/government-and-policy/wef-klaus-schwab-great-narrative-humankind/
>>
>>30342160
I distictly remember the loom. It WAS there.
>>
>>30342658
Insane, but I'm probably just another robof
>>
>>30342160
>learn about the cornucopia in school
>well gee I guess all fruit comes out of a cornucopia
It's called fruit of the loom, not fruit of the basket-horn. It's okay to admit when we're wrong, OP.
>>
>>30342160
people are very suggestible, its such a minor detail and most people don't study the logo of their underwear intently, one person misremembered, told their friends if they remembered it, basically everyone was gaslit into remembering something that was never there, memory is like clay, you mold it over and over
>>
>>30344311
that article is date october 31st 1995. So this reporter also just misremembered in the 90’s. Does the stuff youre saying really make sense to you. Do you know the statistical likelihood of millions of people misremembering the same thing is?

https://www.newspapers.com/image/?clipping_id=22678000&fcfToken=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJmcmVlLXZpZXctaWQiOjE4NzExNzUwMiwiaWF0IjoxNjM3NzQxMzkyLCJleHAiOjE2Mzc4Mjc3OTJ9.8xNP2VEM46krFq_lvcyx_MlJPhl7X47yRcyd3EPb-Qs
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u8.jpg (357 KB, 1000x1000)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>30342160
People misremember that the logo had the horn of plenty because they are confusing it with other symbols.

Most likely the seal of Idaho, or the Katsiroubas Produce logo.
>>
File: 3510145031_02657fea63_b.jpg (659 KB, 1024x1000)
659 KB
659 KB JPG
>>30344365
Also North Carolina and Wisconsin.
>>
>>30344365
most people dont know their own state seal… only .00175757575758 of americans live in idaho and ive never heard of that company, are their foods in all supermarkets? youre kinda sounding skitzo
>>
>>30344132
no i learned of the cornucopia from my underwear. i was in a foreign country at the time so there are no cornucopias we have no thanksgiving. i remember realizing the logo change, i thought it was a normal logo change. stop gaslighting people you glowniggers are pathetic
>>
>>30344406
The point is, a cornucopia is an extremely common symbol in American culture, it's on 3 state seals, various company logos and countless Thanksgiving adverts. So it makes sense that when many people see a bunch of fruits together, they associate it with the cornucopia and when you add the horn to the Fruit of the Loom logo, it looks instantly familiar to most people.
>>
>>30342850

Bernstein. I learned english as a second language, but I did so really early. I was always proud off how well I took to it. I also loved to read and was in every reading program I could get into. One time I was in the library for the after-school reading program. I asked the librarian for more of these lovely Bearstain books. I'll never forget the shame of actually being corrected for once. The old and strict librarian telling me sharply it was not BerenstAin, it's BerenstEin, with an E. I refuse to believe that I misremember something, that even before I learned about Mandela effect, is like a core memory of childhood.
>>
>>30342850
>>30344418
It could have been some knockoff brand.
>>
>>30342160
I've lost so much sleep over this. It truly is the most interesting schism.
>>
>>30344435
not very common at all, ive only really seen one on fruit of the loom & growing up i wasnt allowed to watch tv. people dont just add shit out of nowhere. i also have a personal story about the logo and the cornucopia. you sound crazy trying to convince people against their own personal experience. people may misremember letters but they dont just add things that theyve never seen before. i didnt come to the US until i was older and only had seen a cornucopia on the fruit of the loom logo. youll never convince me otherwise because i wore those everyday. its literally a pathetic attempt at gaslighting. its also a really stupid explanation “ youre misremembering” please explain this phenomenon where mass amounts of people misremember the same details. also why dont i misremember other things? just the specific things everyone else is misremembering. ill proudly say it if you actually believe the misremembering thing youre braindead. like i legitimately believe you're stupid
>>
>>30344527
>It truly is the most interesting schism.
The most interesting schism is an underwear logo...
>>
File: EcRCKpVWkAA1eLL.jpg (45 KB, 746x419)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>30344733
It's interesting because it's so ubiquitous. It's like mass-psychosis and there's no explanation at all.
>>
>>30342160
I swear it was spelled frute of the luim
>>
File: 20211124_123738.png (587 KB, 953x720)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
>>30342160
I Don't believe in mandingo however this shit's very interesting. Maybe there was a knock off brand of fruit of the loom whose logo had a cornucopia. Or perhaps in the 2010s there was a deliberate effort to remove all evidence of the cornucopia for some reason. Still doesn't explain how noones found a pair of old underwear which still has the cornucopia though...
>>
>>30344773
You're not alone, man. There are those of us out there that KNOW it's been changed, and we have no idea what to do with this information. I mean what do you do with that kind of information?! Besides speculate
>>
>>30342160
rofl you literally just answered your own question.

>parody art of the FotL logo frequently features the cornucopia
>why does everyone remember seeing the cornucopia in the FotL logo???
durrr
>>
>>30342160
Fucking finally something I can answer.

The horn thing is a cornucopia, originating from latin cornu "horn" + copia "plenty, enough, etc"giving it the meaning horn of plenty

It was popularized as some Thanksgiving bullshit in the west and a symbol of opulence and abundance.

It was removed from a ton of shit because it's fucking dumb and corporate logos are moving towards being as simple and universal as possible.
>>
>>30342728
>0.06 dollars has been delivered to your account
>>
>>30345157

I came up with two things. Firstly, understand that for this to happen the world is very, very different than the one that conventional thinking accepts.

Secondly, consider that there's potentially a meaning in the changes that we perceive. In this case, the removal of the cornucopia should lead us to ask what it symbolises:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornucopia

Note the mythology around it and connect the dots to its removal.
>>
The fact many non-amerimutts remember the cornucopia simply because of it appearing in the widely-distributed underwear and basic t-shirt brand nullifies all of the arguments that it was simply "misremembered" along with other anglo symbols.
Americans are just used to gaslight and ignore getting experimented on.
>>
File: opening.jpg (10 KB, 163x129)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
its kinda there
>>
>>30342160
someone should go to a goodwill and just sift through all the underwear to find some ancient fruit of the loom shit that actually has the cornucopia. the only possible explanation i can think of is fruit of the loom is partnered with the same goons in charge of google and most other web services and wiped out all photographic and editable historical evidence of the cornucopia, probably as a test to see what they can get away with.
the berenstein and mandela effects were one thing, since there are some pretty simple to identify reasons why there's a schism (misprinted books were proven to have existed and thus influence a generation of children's perception, and mandela's son actually being the person that died and people just not realizing it was his son instead of the president), but this is on a whole nother level.
>>
File: PhqTShG.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>
File: 25E3qBR.jpg (16 KB, 300x300)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>
>>30344311
Demonic hands typed this post
>>
>>30345540
Yep, I'm from southern europe and I remember vividly the original logo. I had white shorts with that logo printed and nothing else.
Honestly, this change is the only one between the most famous mandela effects that made me question reality.
>>
>>30342160
Taxi driver
>>
>>30346606
Dang, I replied to the wrong thread, sorry.
>>
>>30342160
i remember both for certain, which is strange. cornucopias weren't rare where i was from though.

one thing i know for sure is fucked is lenessia in log horizon. she never had pupils. i know this for a fucking fact. i was watching it just now and guess fucking what, she has pupils. i've seen this anime a half dozen times these past two years. she never fucking had pupils. now she does.
>>
Its part of mkultra.
Check my digits.
>>
>>30342861
I definitely am not.
>>
>>30343040
>https://sociable.co/government-and-policy/wef-klaus-schwab-great-narrative-humankind/
those faggots are unbelievably bold.
>>
>>30346727
just the other day he was arrested for some sort of financial crime, fraud if i'm not mistaken..
>>
Fruit in the Loom is the only common Mandela Effect which I've personally experienced.

The only other ME that i'm 100% certain of is a slight change of an ending to a show called Norm MacDonald Live
>the episode with Simon Helberg
>the episode ends with them reading jokes from cards
>the last joke is read by Helberg (he reads it first once and then rereads it)
>Norm looks at him, then at his sidekick, then back at Helberg and says "... that's it..." and thanks Helberg
>the ending is awkward but funny nonetheless. In fact, it's the 9nly thing i laugh at

>rewatch the episode again a week ago
>come to the ending
>the last joke (which is the same joke) is read instead by Norm

It's nothing that interesting, but since I remember the other ending so clearly it still freaked me out a bit
>>
>>30342160
Well I try to tell people that the actors name is Robin Williams, the guy who killed himself, but now it's Robert Williams. What's up with that people?
>>
You can still see the cornucopia in a south park episode from 2012
>>
>>30347322
Go check, youre either full of shit or it already changed back to Robin Williams
>>
>>30347441
I wonder if those will disappear with time as well
>>
>>30342160

companies change logos to cash in on the supposed mandella effect. more attention is paid to them, they get more exposure, and probably more sales because of it
>>
>>30342160
The government did psy-ops to see if it was possible to make the masses remember and forget what they want the masses to. Those who remember little details like that are most likely that 0.5% of the global population that can't be hypnotized, subliminal messages don't work on, and are above suggestive influence.
>>
>>30344435
This. The mind is a monkey, and it is agile. The brain loves to make associations and it can get rattled when outcomes don't match expectations based on prior experience.

I swear there was some bread or something that had a similar logo.
>>
>>30345536
This era of opulence and abundance the weat had enjoyed at the expense of the rest of our planet is ending. He who has ears better listen.
>>
File: cornucopia.png (1.95 MB, 1893x926)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
>>30342160
>I have yet to get a good explanation for this
then you're a moron
>There really is no reason for someone to mistakenly add a large, obscure object to the image
yes, because bunches of fruit similar to the first image are an extremely well-known and popular way to portray a cornucopia, see attached image
>>
>>30345619
Dimensional drift. Reality is not as stable and constant as we like to believe.
Karma rules this realm. Send good vibes and love your fellows.
>>
>>30342949
wow, amazing
in my dimension it was Frogs of the Lakes
>>
>>30347995
>doesnt understand what op is getting at
>>
>>30348057
yes, I understand precisely what moronic nonsense OP is getting at, and I'm explaining exactly why his attempted reasoning is fallacious and dumb
>>
>>30342160
People are probably just confusing it with the cornucopia on the back of the nickel.
>>
>>30346867
https://news.yahoo.com/swiss-police-did-not-arrest-151959765.html
was it?
>>
>>30342160
I have a very specific memory of looking at the FoTL logo and wondering what that thing behind it was. I remember the texture and the color of the graphic clearly like in op’s pic.
>>
>>30348066
>doesnt understand but continues to pretend
>>
>>30342735
the time jew
>>
>>30348092
what do you say about people like me, who are from the UK, who got fruit of the loom clothing and remember that being there?
>>
>>30348164
You probably saw a nickel in an American-produced movie or TV show.
>>
>>30348164
i dont think we are all from the same reality

i think many are from different "earths" but most of us are from the same earth thats why we share the same memories

like for instance i remember a different earth but many are giving different recollections of other continents i also dont remember

its possible that some are from this reality others from ours and others from another
>>
>>30348135
again, I understand perfectly well
you saying "u no understand bro" even when I've made my understanding abundantly clear and refuted the central points of OP just makes you look like an even bigger moron than them
>>
>>30348220
>continues to pretend he understands
>>
>>30348248
>repeats "u no understand bro" like a squawking parrot even after being explicitly refuted
>>
>>30348294
>the lack of understanding has put him in a time loop of confusion where he cant break the cycle because his understand is tiny like a grain of sand in a vast desert of understanding
>>
>>30348187
what a fucking cope
whenever I remember fruit of the loom logo with its cornucopia it's from a baseball style t-shirt that you can get in the UK from many stores

cornucoper
>>
>>30348304
>repeats "u no understand bro" like a squawking parrot even after being explicitly refuted
>>
>>30348195
true, and I think that >>30348187
is likely a glowie/time jew or just a mope from this simple timeline
>>
>>30348316
>continues to time loop in confusion eventually he will have to gain understanding to break his cycle and become a human being once again and not a lowly bot
>>
>>30348332
>>
>>30344435
>>30347658
>reddit tier NPCs who fact and logic their way to prove they are the same as us, the superior timeline jumping master race
>>
>>30348344
>continues to prove me right and doesnt understand

>>30348345
superior timeline jumping master race lul i like that

FOR THE SUPERIOR TIMELINE GOY BROTHAS
>>
It was that fucking brown thing I know it. All you guys are just gaslighting me I'm a ti by the way.
>>
>>30342160
the horn of plenty
they just changed it?
>>
Possible explanation:
The cornucopia wasn't actually fruit of the looms logo. What I mean is that bootleg companies will often try and attach themselves to expensive clothing companies in order to make their products look like a massive deal.(think about all that bootleg Gucci and Supreme shit that went around a while back) What if the cornucopia version was actually a bootleg brand that latched on as a cheap alternative a while back and was prosecuted by Fruit of the Loom? It would explain little to no cornucopia wares exist, why they went away, and how we remember them.
>>
>>30348913
>an inferior timeline hylic
>>
It's gaslighting that works by altering the memories of most people, leaving people deemed "hateful" the ones with intact memories. This is "harmless" on the altered and therefore "ethical" - despite being mindrape that promotes hatred in society.

I'm the world's only asexual ethical pacifist sexual predator who hates sex because humans are ugly and sex doesn't feel good*, so take it from me.

*Having my dick sucked is like having my finger sucked. Yes, literally.
>>
>>30348937
i wonder if people born after 2012 will have similar experiences or if it will only be the older generations that remember

i appreciate your alternate theory but it doesnt add up with the sheer scope of people from all different backgrounds and countries with the same memories
>>
>>30348979
want a rabbit hole for the media?
search greek goddess medea.
>>
>>30348311
lmao gotem
>>
>>30342490
Did you even read the post? They refer to them as cornucopias.
Fucking go home, we're full.
>>
>>30345347
You misunderstand, it wasn't removed.
It was never there in the first place.
>>
>>30350366
theyre from this current shitty timeline hence why their mind cant comprehend us time jumpers
>>
>>30345619
>A whole nother
>>
>>30342266
It doesn’t clarify shit why did you even bother to reply
>>
File: images-1.jpg (76 KB, 640x540)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>30344480
yea ok moshe whatever you say
>>
>>30344605
based
>>
>>30344365
No. I’m not misremembering the logo on my undies as a kid. I’m not misremembering how I learned what a cornucopia was and why. People are not simply misremembering this. This logo changed.

Besides wanna know what’s on a state seal: Indian and a white guy in a hat, birds, some flowers, maybe rifles or arrows.
>>
>>30344435
You are an absolute moron. Why would any of your conclusions lead to people suddenly thinking about their underwear. How does that connect in your hypothesis?
>>
I've never seen it, but supposedly Dolly's (lack of) braces is a common Mandela Effect from the end of a James Bond film. Any anons get that messed up memory?
>>
>>30347658
Do millions of people also think there was a bread with a similar logo? No. But nearly everyone alive from the west in the last century thinks the fruit of the loom logo used to have a cornucopia.

Why would the brain leap to underwear from a fruits basket? And you do realize that not even knowing the name of the bread means your point is orders of magnitude less relevant than the fact that the cornucopia is even normie tier remembered.
>>
File: download (19).jpg (133 KB, 1280x720)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>
File: download (20).jpg (17 KB, 474x240)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>
File: download (21).jpg (27 KB, 474x266)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>
>>30352052
I'm a hardcore Pokemon fan (hyperbolically autistic levels, like competing in world tournaments and stuff) and never had this.
>>
>>30344435
I'm not an American so your point is irrelevant to me
>>
>>30351677
>people from a far off corner of the world couldn't possibly use slang unfamiliar to me
>this confuses and infuriates me
>they must be stupid
>>
Ok but what benefit would removing the Fruit of the Loom cornucopia have to the powers that be?
>>
>>30352067
youre a zoomer you wouldnt
>>
>>30352140
>>
File: 224228.jpg (3.06 MB, 1935x2238)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB JPG
>>30352149
GTFO
>>
File: 1637822829991.png (3.11 MB, 756x8541)
3.11 MB
3.11 MB PNG
>>30342160
Read this
>>
>>30352307
well then youre a hylic from this inferior timeline
>>
I cannot seem to quite remember which one of those I remember it as.
>>
>>30342160
Some kind of quantum timeline fuckery. I remember the cornacopia being there. In fact, for a while my young self mistook the cornucopia for a loom. I didn't know what the horn was. The brand was fruit of the loom. The fruit is in the foreground, so the loom must be in the background. That's how my child brain worked.

It wasn't until later that I learned that looms were machines that manufactured textiles.
>>
>>30347606
>Those who remember little details like that are most likely that 0.5% of the global population that can't be hypnotized, subliminal messages don't work on, and are above suggestive influence.
Berenstein, Corncuopia, chic-fil-a bros. Are you all still unjabbed purebloods?
>>
>>30348813
>they just changed it
Like the other anon, you don't understand. If you check historical records, the cornucopia wasn't removed from the log. It was never there in the first place.
>>
>>30342160
As the one who brought this up I have a theory on it.

Time seems to be more malleable than we think TPTB seem to be able to change certain factors.
The cornucopia historically represented abundance and other mythological concepts. TPTB could be trying to eliminate the types of breadcrumbs that lead to a higher understanding. they could also be manipulating our reality to suit them and things like FOTL get caught in the undertow of the undertaking.
>>
>>30344365
Nope. The fact that glowies have been told to respond against this should also tell us there's something to it
>>
>>30347995
>Ignores the cornucopia is a US/UK-exclusive thing and plenty of foreigners still remember FotL logo without knowing the origin
Nice try, fag
>>
>>30345718
This is so weird. Shouldn’t artefacts like this survive only when a consciousness shifts reality? That is, if you drew the fotl logo before the reality shift, will your drawing still have the cornucopia afterwards and only keep it if you drew it after the shift?
This album is from 1973, shouldn’t the reality shift have affected this cover too? The existence of this picture should indicate that reality has shifted gradually from 1973 onwards, because I have memories of the cornucopia in the early 90s
>>
>>30348813
>>
>>30348913
then these knockoffs would still exist but there are no shirts with cornucopia. it also makes no sense why would a knock off make more work for themselves by making a fake more complex logo. you sound like an npc
>>
>>30347995
lol you googled cornucopia, i didnt even grow up with internet. i didnt even know what these things were called. i only ever saw them on underwear. go die satanic npc glownigger
>>
if havent been mandela effect 95% chance youre full blown npc.
>>
>>30353155
>is album is from 1973, shouldn’t the reality shift have affected this cover too? The existe
it started in the late 2000s with cern

theyre about to start up their experiments again so get ready for a lot more
>>
>>30352329
My problem with this theory is why does the real god not destroy the Demiurges world
>>
>>30342160
I don't have It with me so I can't post It. But I had documented proof they infact did use the cornucopia for a certain period. The question is: why denying It then? Is It Just to fuck with you? Who knows
>>
>>30352052
Fuuuck I remember that too. I didn't know It was yet another case of mandildo effect
>>
>>30354523
The universe is a duality would be my best explanation. Hot and cold , up down, light dark, good and evil.
>>
File: NYR_12873_00031.jpg (912 KB, 3200x2379)
912 KB
912 KB JPG
I do not recall the flag of the soviet union ever having a star on it. This classic picture from the fall of Berlin looks so fucking wrong to me now.
>>
>>30352524
I remember Berenstein, and the Cornucopia most vividly. I got the jab. Ruh Roh Shaggy.
I mean, goddamn, if you can accept that the entirety of our material world is a sham, why are you accepting all the poorly constructed anti semetic memetics? Theres threads of truth in a lot of it, but I think we need to search inside to find the real truth. Stop trying to make it all into a movie or something. Good and Evil, life and death, they're the same thing, its a puzzle, right?
>>
>>30352329

interesting read
>>
>>30344733
>>30344773
can you name a detail more minute or insignificant in daily life than that?
>>
File: habbakkuk.png (754 KB, 3303x2208)
754 KB
754 KB PNG
>>30342160
Ask the Habbakkuk anon

he probably knows

>>30353000
>>
>>30355194
You're not getting it. The logo itself is insignificant; what's fascinating is that SO many people recall a cornucopia but any evidence of it is only anecdotal.
>>
>>30343043
It is not called a loom.
It is called a cornucopia.
>>
Look what they took from you.
>>
File: febreeze.png (6 KB, 225x224)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
I think Febreze is the wildest Mandela Effect. I mean, it's a BREEZE. Why would they spell it so wrong? Wouldn't it be, "feh-brez"? Does anyone else remember it being spelt differently?
>>
i miss my real reality
>>
>>30344733
Gaslighting failed
>>
>>30352052
No. Pikachu's tail is 16 pixels tall. And goes from 2 pixels, to 6 pixels wide. It's a gradient, from the darker shade, to the lighter tip.
This would look like complete shit on the gameboy. It would look like one big dark blob.
>>
>>30358324
another hylic
dont care we all remember it if you dont it just proves youre from the inferior timeline
>>
>>30344365
I'm European. I have never seen the pictures you posted. I remember the logo from a shirt I own. Still have the shirt too. The logo on it has changed as well.
>>
>catching /x/ talk about their underwear
Yep, sounds about normal.
>>
>>30355782
cope, seethe, seed, sneed, dilate, kys, YWNBAW
>>
The one thing that really fucks me up personally about time shift thing was there was this radio commercial that came on all the time when I was a kid. My brother and I would anticipate when the guy says "Who you gonna call??" and then we would say "Autoway!" but then one day it changed to "monoroone!".

When you google for "autoway" car it pulls up a Japanese screamer video that makes the hairs on your skin go up. No explanation as to why very little can be found for this.
>>
File: crossman.png (12 KB, 300x110)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>30342160
how bout this?
>>
>>30358846
I remember that commercial as well.
Referenced in this forum thread
https://www.schoolbusfleet.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8655
>>
>>30342160

there is an intelligent supernatural entity that is manipulating the fabric of reality in subtle ways to produce effects like this. It may perhaps be a way to send a message to those who have ears to listen. Consider the symbolism behind the changes in particular well-known Mandela effects.
>>
File: pkd.jpg (85 KB, 830x589)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>30359229
Reminds me of Phillip K Dick's speech.
Here's the segment that I'm referring to:
https://pastebin.com/pjcu8QT2

The full transcript is here:
https://quantumbusinessman.com/4446-2/

Video of the condensed version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkaQUZFbJjE
>>
File: pol-4.png (180 KB, 636x603)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>30353920
Proof the timeline changed.

I remember the horn. No, I'm not misremembering, I'm 100% certain it was there.
>>
>>30348007
who the fuck are you
>>
>>30360307
thy am a timeless fraction of the pleroma brother
>>
>>30342266
No they weren't lol, I've never seen any other products use one in a logo.
>>
>>30342160
Literally lived in Singapore most of my youth and only saw the cornucopia version on white t-shirts. Think that’s how I know what it is
>>
File: 1630288701548.jpg (443 KB, 720x1560)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>30345487
Why do you believe that it ever was part of the logo at any point of their entire existence?
>>
>>30342903
Can this be done with other logos?
>>
>>30351853
I have it. When I heard she doesn't have braces now, in any pictures/stillframes....I was floored. I looked it up. Indeed, braces gone - makes no sense! The whole scene was memorable and adorable because you wondered, why is this young beautiful girl making eyes at this terrifying metal mouthed hulk? And then she grins wide, with her huge braces, and you go 'awwww!'.

my mother has always been a voracious fan of the books and movies, all her life. I asked her in a text message if she remembered the movie, and the scene in question. She did, she also remembered it with braces. I told her to look up images of Dolly from Moonraker and see what she found.

She never got back to me. Every time I bring the subject back up, she just, it's weird. Like her brain is all slippery and she can't see or hear me and just doesn't directly respond or react to the question. Not sure how to describe it.

It's weird because she's a very loud-mouth opinionated person who is normally eager to take a stance one way or another on any given topic. it's weird.
>>
>>30342160
We dont all have the same memory. Some of us accurately remember the fotl logo, but presumably misrememder something else.
>>
People still find residues of the old world here and there
>>
>>30363200
because i remember it to be so just like millions of other people
>>
objects may be closer than they appear
>>
>>30355782
We'll always win and there's nothing you can do to stop us lol
>>
>>30344445
I had a similar experience, really obsessive over spelling, read berenstein books in the late 90s, then sometime in the 2000s it became berenstain. timeline change centered on ellis island, wonder why?
>>
>>30344399
Why is she holding a paper that says "cousin tootin'"?
>>
>>30365334
Because people from NC likes to toot their cousins.
>>
>>30342160
I remember 100% sitting in my room as a child in the 90s with laundry and wondering what the horn thing was supposed to be. It existed on products at some point, but perhaps they were faked/bootlegged products. It existed but the lack of a piece of evidence has been used to gaslight people.
/thread
>>
I have my personal mandela effect, im weirded out by the actor Giancarlo Esposito, i remember him dying from cancer or an another disease something like 2-3 years ago
>>
In the American dad episode "the worst Stan" where Stan is trying to be a best man to Brian. The B plot sees Roger get magical shorts that makes his legs look amazing.

Roger uses the shorts to get him and Steve into a fancy night club.

I'm the club Steve is hassled by a couple of...Persians or Cubans?

I'm curious if others remember it a different way too.
>>
File: no.png (59 KB, 552x554)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>30358419
Balls in your court then you fucking retard. Go ahead. Show me how the sprite looked for you. I'm not a drug abusing zoomer and actually grew up with Pokemon, unlike your retarded ass.
>>
File: McMSqsT.jpg (46 KB, 389x537)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>30358419
There are some piece of proto-pokemon art by Sugimori that was released for promotion where Pikachu had dark hands and feet and that's it. You're a dumb fuck and give more legitimate Mandela effects a bad name.
>>
>>30352052
hate this
>>
>>30363576
You have sunbleached dog feces for a brain, anon.
>>
>>30359969
Same. I remember specifically thinking "why does the tag on this shirt have fruit in a weird horn thing, what is that?" Years before I knew what a cornucopia was. So I know 100% that its real
>>
>>30367293
Oddly specific.
>>
>>30342850
same here. cornucopia was intrinsically linked to fruit of the loom for me because that's how I learned it. the other thing that freaks me out is that the mock up cornucopias other people have drawn is exactly how I remember the cornucopia, down to the exact shade of brown and the thickness of the lines. I can maybe believe a shared memory of a cornucopia, but for it to be the exact same cornucopia? and to such a level of detail? it just seems improbable
>>
>>30366980
>>30366999
but you are retarded anon
>>30354605
>>30367096
we remember you hylic
>>
>>30361298
It was default clip art used in basically any local community/school flyer involving food from 1993-1998.
>>
>>30352140
Imo its not a real conspiracy but some unknown law of the universe that allows time to be rewritten but leaves memories intact. Its absurd but not possible to disprove without a doubt, we just need some scientific explanation for how it is possible
>>
>>30352052
pokemon first movie. clone pikachu had a black tip.
>>
>>30342160
>people hopping dimensions
>the only noticeable changes are logos
lmao, this has always been retarded
>>
>>30342160
It's a cornucopia, aka a horn of plenty. It's an old symbolic representation of abundance, specifically with food. The idea is that it is bottomless and always contains enough for everyone to eat from. I asked my parents what it was when I was 6 and they told me 90% of what I just told you.
>>
>>30369026
It means hot pagan sex with satyrs and nymphs
>>
File: moonraker-dolly.jpg (222 KB, 650x650)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>30347980
>This era of opulence and abundance the weat had enjoyed at the expense of the rest of our planet is ending. He who has ears better listen.

Exactly.

Our attention was also directed to 'Moonraker', a movie in which a billionaire attempts to wipe out most of the world's population via a bioweapon.
>>
>>30345619
Well the physical books, and movies also changed.
>>
>>30369043
That's more of a side benefit, to having free access to endless grapes. Satyrs and nymphs fucking love grapes.
>>
>>30348926
>>30352345
>>30348926
>>30367873
>hylic hylic hylic
Calling people that doesn't help convince anyone you're the correct one, it just makes you sound like a retard. Instead of name calling as your first and only reply to someone, try saying something of actual substance.
:)
>>
>>30352038

>Well the physical books, and movies also changed.

Indeed. Talking of residuals, someone did find an old engine block with the original Ford logo still intact. My first car was a Ford and I was very familiar with the logo, it's one of the most glaring examples of this for me.
>>
>>30348344
>fucking loves science
>>
>>30369103
>ne you're the correct one, it just makes you sound like a retard. Instead of name calling as your first and only reply to someone, try saying something of act
not looking to convince faggots we are looking for like minded faggots now fuck off hylic no one cares

>>30369106
curious he found the logo in its originality in this timeline

very strange

>>30368447
see >>30367873
the original pikachu had the black tip in our original timeline
>>
>>30342266
i think kids from north america probably saw them in school every year growing up, but it still seems like the first logo was real to me
>>
>>30354523
>If there's any weight to this theory my guess is because it's a punishment for everyone involved, demiurge included.
>The forbidden fruit incident perhaps.
>Maybe a corrupt world detached from God is the only way humans could learn of the pitfalls of evil.
>>
>>30344435
Why assume everyone with this memory is American? I didn't celebrate thanksgiving as a child so if I ever saw a cornucopia anywhere, it would have appeared foreign and not as a recognizable symbol. Cornucopias are not a thing in my family's culture and I doubt my parents even know what they are.
>>
File: evil pikachu.jpg (171 KB, 720x416)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>30368447
you lied
>>
>>30370503
You are very stupid
>>
>>30369046
>billionaire attempts to wipe out most of the world's population via a bioweapon
OH SHIT OH SHIT
>>
>>30369046
could the mirror mandela effect fit here too? it used to say that objects may be closer than they appear instead of are closer than they appear.
almost as if someone was sending a message hoping that people who noticed those changes would then connect the dots.
>>
>>30370578
why because i caught ya lying?
>>
File: 1651_peepo_neutral.png (15 KB, 108x73)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
misremembering
>>
>>30370614 (replying to myself)
oh shit nigger if that is the case then the thinker mandela effect is literally telling us to think
>>
>>30370096
>curious he found the logo in its originality in this timeline

I found this: https://youtu.be/RoKkNHVEnEs
>>
>>30342658
>It feeds the algorithms to better control
then I'll feed it with Sneed's Feed and Seed
>>
>>30344435
then why aren't people also assuming that other logos with fruit have a cornucopia? plenty of other company logos feature various fruits and fruit of the loom is the only one people claim to remember a cornucopia.
>>
>>30342160
>I have yet to get a good explanation for this.
Back where I'm from, in 2001, after the World Trade Centers collapsed, then President Bush stood upon a pile of rubble alongside a couple of Fire Department Chiefs with a bullhorn in his hand. He said something that pissed me off and I heard it a hundred times, in the following months, pissed each time. He said among other things "and the folks that knocked down these buildings will be hearing from us soon !!" Well, I used to get pissed because I felt he should have said "these dirty rotten motherf*****s will be hearing from us soon."

I felt the word "folks" was too good for the perpetrators...Well, last September 2021, during the anniversary of the event, they showed that same clip, and in that clip he didn't use the word folks, he called them "people." Now I'm as positive as I am breathing that he didn't call them people..Even that descriptor would have been too good for them...With that said, who knows what's going on. IDK.
>>
File: images (92).jpg (27 KB, 783x391)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
For the gen z and phone users there never was a robber emoji.
>>
File: 1635103364277.jpg (38 KB, 768x1018)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>30352065
Sir, you're schizophrenic. There's no way humans changed their body because of some Mandela effect. GTFOH
>>
>>30347606
What makes more sense to a government wanting to test the limits of brainwashing and gaslighting
>spend billions of dollars deleting any and all evidence that something minor ever existed
or
>implant false memory of something that never existed in the first place
far more likely they’ve brainwashed us into falsley remembering the cornucopia than it is they’re trying to brainwash us into forgetting the cornucopia. it’s over, bros
>>
>>30348937
>mfw having my finger sucked feels as good as having my dick sucked
>>
>>30344365
I have bever seen the idaho logo since im not even american, but i remember the fruit of the loom clothing logo. Even the composition an design of the logo looks like its missing something. The cornacopia definitely just disappeared and people just coping with the fact, making excuses for why its not there
>>
>>30355130
this one fucks me up also
>>
>>30370796
nice
>>
>>30355172
this. chuds who blame DUH JOOZ for everything are spiritually and mentally inferior. They’re buying into low level fascist propaganda and it’s sad how easy they fall for it.
>inb4 schlomo detected
>inb4 muh glowie
>inb4 shekels
>>
>>30370973
wut
I used it often, what the hell man
>>
>>30371002
>o way humans changed their body because of some Mandela effect. GTFOH
nice selfie dork
>>
>>30371195
you suck dick dont you anon?

its time to go back
>>
>>30342160
I thought it always had the cornucopia desu
>>
>>30371230
>yes
homosexuality is based
>>
File: reddit.jpg (88 KB, 640x521)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>30371294
go back to rddt
>>
>>30371423
>mfw /tttt/ is one of the most active boards on 4chan
>mfw I’m an oldfag coming here since 07
no u >>>/pol/
>>
>>30371701
i have it opened in another tab fag

and i also dont believe you or care
>>
>>30342735
its a phrygian cap
>>
>>30351904
Argumentum ad numerum. Fifty million Frenchmen can in fact be wrong. If you asked all the people who swear Mandella died in jail who Steve Biko was, how many would give you a blank stare? Does that mean Steve Biko didn't exist? No. The More well-known example eclipses the lesser known, to the point people assume the one is the other. You hear famous south African black dissident dies in prison, who are you immediately going to think of?

As to the other, you've got it backwards. The fruit is the focus, not the underwear themselves. The mind is built to extrapolate patterns from small amounts of information and fill in accordingly.
And never underestimate the power of suggestion. Entire studies have been done devoted to how easy it is to create false memories.
>>
this thead is full of coping glowing deboonkers
>>
>>30371752
>browses both /pol/ and /x/
you’re such a fucking incel. ywnba well adjusted human with a fulfilling life you failed male. Remember that Hitler killed himself after being crushed by America and the commies.
>>
File: 1632345675503.png (12 KB, 113x182)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>30372631
>>
>>30344435
i'm not american, none of that npc bs you said applies to me
my dad wore fotl t-shirts and pants in the 80s/90s and they had a cornucopia on the logo
i didn't even know it was called a cornucopia until AFTER it went missing from the logo because i just never cared to find out since the only place i ever saw one was on the fotl logo
>>
>>30372631
im not a hitler sympathizer but nice projection commie

also not an incel that places self value of womens validation

youre a sad little redditer commie
>>
>>30373141
worm
>>
>>30342449
My only memory of playing super Mario bros 1 was when I was little, and could never get any further than 1-2 (I'd always warp to world 5, I don't think I've ever even seen 1-3) and i KNOW there were piranhas, have clear memory of standing next to the pipe to make them not come out. Gonna have to check this one.. if there really aren't any then that confirms Mandela effect for me beyond any doubt
>>
>>30344355
>october 31st
Maybe they were referring to the cornucopia because of the date of that article, you know, the time of harvest, the time the cornucopia refers to
>>
>>30362874
Fuck what if we're all on different infinite timelines but the internet is where it all meets?
>>
>>30366999
Wasn't the tip of the tail brown?
>>
>>30342160
The one on the left is exactly what I remember, and that logo is how I found out what a cornucopia was in the first place when I was a kid.
>>
>>30342297
no you can easily google the history of FotL logos, none had the cornucopia
>>
>>30356513
I remember this. Maybe we are in a hologram..
>>
File: 20191207_132608.jpg (1.13 MB, 3264x1836)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>30342160
the best part is, I too remember it, even from prior to when I had internet access ( i live in a relatively backwards rural area) with that thing but I didn't even know what it is, I thought it was a weirdly shaped loaf of bread for the most part.
>>
>>30344365
>>30344365
I am german, today, for the first time, I have seen that seal, in fact only upon realizing that there apparently wasnt that weird horn thingy in that logo did I find out that it in fact was not a loaf of bread.
>>
>>30342266
Thankshilling is only in usa tho.
>>
>>30377079
well, it kind of also exists in similar versions in other countries, but often to a much-reduced extent. it is nowhere near as commercial of a holiday as it is in America
>>
>>30342160
I remembered it too but my grandma doesn’t throw shit away ever. She has mansion with many closets and her closet still collapsed she has so much shit. Shit going all the way back to the 50’s and I went though her closets and found a bunch of fruit of the loom shit some of it was from the 70’s and there was no cornucopia. I was so sure that I took the time to go through all that crap but no.
>>
>>30377116
What exactly is the international version of thanksgiving day? I have never heard anyone anywhere celebrating it.
>>
>>30375322
retard take. kill yourself
>>
>>30377176
You don’t think other countries have days where they get together and feast and appreciate each other?
>>
>>30377325
I do. They all have specific reasons and days for this. And none of them are held at the same time as thanksgiving or called thanksgiving day or celebrate killing of natives.
>>
Vaxxies are toxic.

Vaxxies are creating dangerous new viral variants in their immunocomprised bodies. Their ADE is functioning like AIDS to create dangerous strains that will kill them and everyone else if we're not careful.

The vaxxies are a danger to themselves and everyone else. They are filthy viral vectors for all the new diseases being reported in the news.
>>
>>30377132
Scary as fuck the fruit of the loom symbol having a cornucopia is the only reason I know that word cause I saw it on my clothes and wondered what it was so NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE AND IM VERY SCARE
>>
>>30377891
God fucking damn antivaxxers are desperate.
>>
File: 1606927022952.jpg (16 KB, 262x193)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>buy bunch of cheap tanktops off amazon
>they're "fruit of the loom"
>heard about mandela shit
>check tanktops
>horn is right there
>intredasting
>start digging quite a bit
>read somewhere cheap knockoffs will sometimes use the horn because of course they will
>makes sense, that would explain the mandela shit as well
>some time after
>enter mandela shit thread
>going to tell everyone about my "knockoff" shirts and post proof
>horn is not there anymore
FUCKING TIME JANNIES DELETING STUFF FOR FREE REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30342160
Don't know, don't care, never did.
>>
File: bush said mf word 21k.png (145 KB, 1807x416)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>30370891
>>
File: 1620964664014.jpg (80 KB, 576x1024)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>30342266
>>
>>30344773
You realize it’s literally just baby’s first social engineering case meets a post internet society. If Google is pretty much the only tool you have to “look” at things that “may have been” it’s pretty fuckin easy to just do whatever you want. I don’t think many people here genuinely believe in good faith Google doesn’t manipulate search quarries. This is like having a favorite YouTube video get DMCA’d and the only closest thing being a re-upload from 2015 missing the audio, and having 50+ faggots imediately gas light you it was always like that with top rated comments. You’d probably just stop caring. Now do it with legacy branding on an underwear tag
>>
>>30379076
this gets posted every thread and its drawn on with a pen to show what it should look like. so it's actually an argument for the mandela effect

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.