[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: first.jpg (908 KB, 1400x1028)
908 KB
908 KB JPG
I want to find out more about the physiology of female vampires. And when I say vampire, I mean immortal and drinks blood, none of that /pol/ jew-shit or schizo roleplayers. Have to clarify this every time because people are retarded.

So, for human women, the hormonal cycle plays a big role in mood, sexuality and temperament (depending on the day, there is more aggression, greater desire to socialize, eat food, sadness, etc.), and results in what people understand as typical female behaviour.

As far as I'm aware, real vampires can't get pregnant. So do female vampires still have a cycle? Do they even keep producing sex hormones, and in what amounts? Do female vampires become more "stable" and male-like? I only get answers from dumbass male vampires who clearly have no clue, just like human men.
>>
>>30341634
thats really hot
>>
>>30341634
All women are demons looking to take your life energy by any means no difference.
>>
>>30341642
>tfw no qt vampire gf relying on me for blood
>>
>>30341713
You don't want that. It's ritual satanic abuse. You need to go through trauma based mind control and reprogramming. After that, they haze you. Vampires are high level occultists. telepathy, mind reading, astral projection, indirect influence. They had me working about 15 hours a day. If I didn't, they'd harass me in my dreams.
>>
>>30341773
what bro
>>
File: moon.jpg (44 KB, 640x480)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>30341664
Intelligent answers only, please.
>>
>>30341823
do you know where you are?
>>
>>30341823
ask an intelligent question first
>>
>>30341872
Explain how my question isn't intelligent. Pro tip: You can't. You're probably just a mundane person who has no idea about vampire hormones.
>>
>>30341773
Satanists are just faggots that no one, absolutely no one should take seriously, the right antidote against them is mockery and laughter, not anger or fear.
>>
>>30341943
amen..
>>
>>30341862
Do you believe vampires don't exist? Yeah, I believed the same thing until I was kidnapped by a vampire. Triumverus Caer was his name. He entered my room through the window and spoke to me about his abilities and advice; one thing he told me was that nothing is truly impossible. They have incredible healing abilities, I know for a fact. Sanguine had the top of his head knocked off in front of my eyes, yet he was OK a minute later. They're perfectly OK, but I understand if you don't trust me.
>>
>>30342047
>Sanguine
>>
>>30342047
Dayum my boy, he came through your window and started to drop them Truth bombs is that right? I hear you. Ey don't forget to take them pills nomsayin.
>>
File: 1621209509936.jpg (39 KB, 474x474)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>30342047
>one thing he told me was that nothing is truly impossible.

That's... so motivational. Triumverus is really outstanding.
>>
HOW DO I BECOME A VAMPIRE SEX SLAVE?
FUCKING ANSWER ME X I NEED TO KNOW
I WANT TO LIVE MY DREAM
>>
>>30342293
i start seeing vampires when i take my meds fren
>>
File: 1637720778535.jpg (29 KB, 399x399)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>30342293
>>
>>30341634
Vampires don't exist.
>>
File: 66666666666.jpg (43 KB, 396x566)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/QPk8ajAhtfw
>>
>>30342167
Almost all big pharma pills completely retard your spiritual connection and make you into a drone
>>
>>30342392
The new generation is pozzed as fuck it's over for America. There's no way back. Multiculturalism, mental illness and feminism has hollowed it out.
>>
>>30342479
https://youtu.be/uvdvwyKaUIg
you sound like a douche
>>
>>30342392
I would let her suck on my veins jajaj
>>
>>30341634
Vampires are based in the mythological notion of drinking blood, akin to the "giant" myths of the antediluvian age of man. They do not actually exist, what is real is the shred of truth in the barbarity of man corrupted by evil forces and spirits, either created by evil sorcerers or disembodied (excommunicated from incarnation due to some law or trapped within the astral realm.) Obviously the more modern 19th century interpretation has more to do with the psychological aspect of Machiavellianism, or emotional vampirism which is just a sugar coated way of saying someone with borderline personality disorder.
>>
>>30341634
vampires not "real", so real woman vampire has same hormone but is vampire

GOD bless
>>
File: whatever.gif (2.4 MB, 494x498)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB GIF
>>30342819
>invisible spirits and magic exist
>but vampires don't exist, because you have never met one
>>
>>30342849
yes and no
>>
>>30342167
I dont usually post poctures of my self to the net, specifically not 4 chan.

But something in me said do it, whilst im now listening to Pet Shop Boys - Vampires

I think im partially what people think is a vampire. My mother is from Finland and father Caucasus mountains. People also often think im a jew.

Im 184cm, quite good at computers, like hiking in forests (was 8 years in scouts), lile training in the gym and excercise has always been important to me.

For odd reasons I started to avoid going out at day, and stayed mostly indoors, when i hit 20 years old (im between 30 and 40).

I actually tan very easily, and have never burned while staying for long periods in the sun, I also like garlic, and silver spoons etc, bring no problem to me (even though movies say otherwise).

When I was 14 we were filming a zombie short movie (5min) in school. I was an actor and we put ketchup on one dudes arn and i play bit it. I felt huge aggression while my mouth touched my classmates arm and i almost started to bite it for real.

The pic us my teeth. I have not done any weird body modification with sand paper or something stupid, they just are like that. I also have my sp called wisdom teeth on place and I have never had any cavities.

I dont feel the taste of blood repulsive, sometimes when I get a cut in my hand or somewhere, i like to suck a few drops before I put a bandana.

I believe that gypsies, who are indians, but the ones who were in Romania, some of them have been touched by something. Cant explain it but when i meet gypsies, specifically gypsy women, they see something weird and one gypsy women once said she is jealoua that she dont have teeth like mine.

This sounds like a long novel now but I told her I could bute her neck and maybe she would geow teeth like mine and then i actually bit her in the neck.
Ofcourse it wasnt a hard bite and no blood/continues
>>
>>30342849
Well one has thousands of years of civilizations claiming said things, and the other has no actual basis across multiple cultures. Unless of course you attribute those characteristics to spiritual entities.
>>
>>30342904
Blood being a symbol of life and power has always been a thing as far back as history goes, and there have been various accounts of long-lived superhuman beings across many different cultures in different forms. Some of them may have been about vampires. Aside from that, the world has changed. Back in the day they had more of an incentive to stay hidden (because people actually believed in monsters and actively sought to kill them), and it was much easier to hide (no surveillance, no forensics, lower population, etc.).
>>
>>30342884
You're a fucking retard
>>
>>30341773
The Order Of The Vampyre is a sub-group in the Temple Of Set. Their head was the wife of the founder, Lilith Aquino. Reading a little about their stuff and the groups who ripped off their practices and wrote things like The Vampyre Bible and all this, you are actually completely correct. I dated a woman who was into this, as was her family, and that is exactly what they do with telepathic attacks, black magick and especially dreamwalking. They learn lucid dreaming, master astral projection, specialize in dreamwalking (entering the dreams of others) and then feed off of your energy/life force as well as tormenting you because you have no idea that it is actually them and not your subconscious playing tricks on you. It is satanic ritual abuse and God will judge and condemn all of these people practicing these acts. Stay away from it at all costs. These are the real satanists, not the LARPers like the satanic temple or what have you.
>>
>>30342947
What you're describing is the themes used in vampire media, which relates to the esoteric concepts of the philosophers stone, or the idea of achieving immortality through occult/esoteric operations. The "blood is the life" and the law against drinking the blood of an animal in the bible is directly linked to these ideas. The vampire is mythological creation, from an amalgamation of ideas. The same way frankenstein is a symbolic golem brought to life.
>>
File: 4chan Post.png (207 KB, 480x360)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
"Come on. You believe in vampires?"
---
"You should pay my alimony! That old bat I was married to is a real blood sucker!"
(que boomer laughter)
-Dracula: Sovereign the Dammed [circa 1980]
>>
>vampire hrt
>>
>>30341634
when you say female you mean autogynephile because I've been here long enough to know what your name means kekw
>>
>>30342884
Are you in London?
>>
File: grave of mercy brown.jpg (215 KB, 1024x794)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>30341634
>I want to find out more about this subject
>but only what I already believe to be true
Fuck's sake. Fine, let's look at your questions.

>So do female vampires still have a cycle?
No.
>Do they even keep producing sex hormones, and in what amounts?
No.
>Do female vampires become more "stable" and male-like?
No...?
>I only get answers from dumbass male vampires who clearly have no clue, just like human men.
No.
>>
>>30343191
extremely gay post
>>
>>30341886
they dont have physiology.... they are static
>>
>>30342819
t.midwit
>>
>>30342884
there is literally nothing special about your teeth. that's what canines are supposed to look like. other guy was right, you're a fucking retard
>>
File: j17adqki2lz71.jpg (123 KB, 1000x1371)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>30343689
No, I mean female. Transwomen are male. And while artificial hormones probably do change their mood somewhat, they don't experience a natural cycle and its fluctuation. So my question was not aimed towards them, though I guess it would be also fun to ask what would happen to their bodies as well.

>>30345276
How would that work though? If they're still breathing, consuming, thinking, regenerating.
>>
>>30346496
Women are stupid and I don't respect them
That's right I just have sex with them
>>
vampires are invading my dreams again, what do?
>>
>>30341634
Vampires are undead, as in not dead, but not alive. So no, they don't have physiology that is all that alike human physiology except maybe *superficially*. The blood they drink is in not digested to be broken down to it's constituent nutrients, it just replaces their blood that has no life of it's own. Can vampires take any blood? I am not sure at all, there isn't a historical source to say. They probably have the same hormones, there is no reason to think they don't.
>>
>>30346691
>vampire
>eats (consumes)
>sleeps
>thinks
>talks
>feels
>uses the toilet (unless they puke or sweat out everything)

It's literally irrelevant at this point to call them undead. By most definitions and common sense, they are alive. Unless by undead you mean "returned from death", but even then it's just semantics, because they do all the things living beings do as well, they just stopped aging and regenerate constantly.

Arguably more alive than you, given how quickly their bodies heal from injuries and shrug off disease.
>>
>>30346744
You are looking for a biological modern explanation for every aspect of vampirism, it's not gonna happen. Some things about vampires are magical.
>>
>>30345538
I have never seen a human with my teeth maybe hybrid negative rh blood
>>
>>30341823
NTG!!! my favorite faggot, how's it been? lotta vamp threads recently. Must light up your night seeing so many of them, being the local champion of this shit.
You ever considered making a general for vamp stuff? I'm sure everyone would like a containment thread.
>>
>>30341634
>when I say vampire, I mean immortal
Buddha would drag your impermanent corpse for a hundred miles
>>
>>30341664
This.
Do you honestly think that a woman would let you rip the dab rig and lie in bed playing FallOut NV, Skyrim SE, Dark Souls 3, The Witcher 3, Mordhau and Halo Reach all day while getting up to stand and game with a controller or do the plank, situps and bridges?
Now you'd have to pause it and fuck her and cook with her and go out and buy useless shit so you can imply "LOOK WE'RE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND LOOK WE'RE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND HURRRR"
>>
>>30346639
Being a virgin while trying NNN is really fucking you up
>>
>>30342293
They would just be bled dry, and served friends. Who cares about sex when you have somebody who is just willing to drop everything, and do your bidding? ya eat em. What would you do? How could you possibly make your service appealing?
>>
>>30346796
>Buddha would drag your impermanent corpse for a hundred miles

He wouldn't though, why would he care?
>>
File: happy.png (403 KB, 738x583)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
>>30346779
That's fine. But we can still define some of their traits and wonder how their bodies work, no? And if female vampires are barren, then something about their hormones changed. And hormones are very important in regulating the personality and mood.

I mean people can say my questions are autistic or can't be answered, but I will be curious regardless.

>>30346795
There have been vampire generals for years and they were great fun with a lot of posts and various personalities. But they take a lot of my focus and I'm generally too bored to maintain them again. Been there, done that.

>being the local champion of this shit.

:3
>>
>>30341773
Ur making me want to join my local coven anon
>>
>>30346818
My point is that anything physical will degrade, I doubt very much inmortal anything save for a soul.
>>
>>30346826
When are you going to give me your sweet drippings ntg. I don't need you to die, but you could at least spare a pint, could ya do that ntg, please. I'M HUNGY.
>>
>>30346862
Alright. I usually don't give out my blood to random plebs, because it's high quality witch blood (with a hint of McDonalds), but I'm feeling charitable tonight. Where can I find you? Behind the local gay club... or where else do you hang out on a regular basis?
>>
File: nothing.gif (31 KB, 119x128)
31 KB
31 KB GIF
>>30346910
Well right now in front of the computer, just wait for me. Because wherever a cute Transpire is gobbling macs, I'll be there sweetie.
>>
>>30346945
Of course. See you soon.
>>
>>30342884
You are a retard
>>
>>30347076
People fear what they cannot understand
>>
File: 1633629245419.png (21 KB, 796x623)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
HOW DO I GET A petite GOTH VAMPIRE GF!?!?!?
>>
>>30347359
She wouldn't want you.
>>
If you got turned into a werewolf but your gf got turned into a vampire would you racemix or break up with her?
>>
>>30347346
I can't understand these retards.
>>
File: screaming-dexter.gif (226 KB, 200x150)
226 KB
226 KB GIF
>>30346826
Prove that vampires exist and I will find one for you.
>>
I am addicted to adrenaline and full on fighting, but I haven't done anything risky in a while. I must hunt vampires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqchX2cnysI
>>
>>30341664
Femmes? That's what I call us, femme fatales, future fatalities chained to our uncaring violent patriarchs. Boo-hoo!
>>
File: anime-guilty-crown.gif (413 KB, 498x278)
413 KB
413 KB GIF
>>30341823
Kind of off topic here. Why ae you forced to wear inori's hairstyle on twitter? Why is your boss obsessed with me and makes you change hairstyles for me?
Stop cosplaying as Inori, it is offensive to my sensibilities.

Enjoy her song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHV0CueASd0

I have never seen a vampire btw, but I don't know what is real anymore, they could certainly be real with the amount of bullshit i have seen these last 2 years.
>>
Why a vampire would want to become a ghoul is beyond me. They haven't made it big in mind games like 4chan or chess since Vlad declared ghouls are free to show their worth before Dracula's men.

That makes me wonder about shadow society. Lycanzee rebels getting mad at night and all that shit. They say the brain of ghouls is severely limited to their vampire lord's commands. Dare I say that is true. Dracula is higher than any ghoul or lycan.
>>
>>30349001
How do I become a ghoul tho?
>>
>>30346910
Youre my wife please dont cheat on me with glowies.
>>
>>30349649
Edgar Allan Poe mentions ghouls in the despairing fourth section ("Iron Bells") in his 1848 poem "The Bells", describing them and their king as "the people, they that dwell up in the steeple" tolling the bells and glorying in the depressive effect on the hearers. "They are neither man nor woman— / They are neither brute nor human— / They are Ghouls." His 1847 poem "Ulalume" also features ghouls.
>>
>>30350264
That's some lame shit he wrote. I hope he gets better soon.
>>
In case you are my fan and you are wondering what I am doing, I am currently watching the hellraiser movies because the new tv show will be coming soon. I am currently on the tenth movie? not sure.

BTW, I do hope all vampires get killed and only ghouls will live. I am not a vampire, I am a ghoul and vampires are gay.
>>
>>30341634
>drinks blood
https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/health/health-topics/safe-bris.page
>>
can vampires get aids sucking blood? that be pretty funny i think
>>
>>30350415
No.
>>
where these bitches at i wanna be a vampire i dont care about morals or souls or shit i wanna be immortal
>>
>>30346496
hmm... i dont think they breath since some of the older ones live underwater. off the coast... but they do regenerate, back to the way they were changed ... as i recall

but like photocopying, it distorts over time so their appearance approaches a sort of limit.... like a math function
>>
>>30346744
naw... they are "powered" differently than us

they glow with the pale light , their blood is like the sheen of the firmament
>>
>>30350996
How do you know they live underwater?
>>
File: 1637207106907.jpg (77 KB, 640x818)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>30349862
Meds.

>>30351018
>>30350996
I mean I like the way you describe them. But I'm not sure if I believe it. Actually, I don't believe it at all right now.
>>
>>30351113
I didn't vamp on my own. I'm only half of a vampire. My mother is a vampire (or was a dhampir until she died and became a vampire) and my father is the engineer from tf2
>>
>>30351049
ive seen it in dreams

take it for what its worth

>>30351113

there are many forces science cannot describe right now. if you think about, dark matter is 90% of the known universe... and its basically a correction to make the theory of gravity fit. if you re arrange this in your mind...science is when we are 95% certain ot something.

we are almost certain gravity doesnot describe the night sky.
>>
File: dream.jpg (22 KB, 640x480)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>30351223
Based source.
>>
>>30351237
>>30351223
dreams are real
i meet someone special to me in them all the time
>>
File: Lelouch.jpg (50 KB, 820x462)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>30349862
Should I laugh or should I cry?

>>30351113
Why are her eyes like that? I have a thing with eyes, please respond.
>>
>>30341634
They don't exist but jews do.
>>
>>30343191
I think you meant the ordo strigoi vii, those are no more than lifestylers at most. But anyway I see you made up your mind already so I'm not going to try and make you change your mind on the subject at hand: I.e. vampirism. I'm just glad there is at least someone who has read some of the material and know what vampirism is about. Congrats. If you want to communicate some more on the subject, your welcome to walk into my dreamspace, if you dare. I won't bite. I promise
>>
>>30346862
As a sanguineous myself I dare you to down that pint in one go. you'll be amazed on how upset ones stomach can get even as a vampire. I suggest cooling it with icecubes and just sipping it from a small glass like us real vampires. You won't need much to maintain healthy. I'm serious, don't be a glutton, we are sophisticated beings not animals.
>>
>>30351510
Dreams are very real, at least to the one experiencing them at that moment in time.

Have you ever tried entering someone else's dream or collectively dream?
>>
I drop you the ultimate redpill:
- Vampires are real
- Vampires are "ayys" aka "demons"
- The Virus ONLY is targeting THEM
- They are really really a lot of them - like in the movie "They live", I am sure you know some in your life
- that the virus comes from "bats" is extremely symbolic and done on purpose covid 19
>>
>>30352591
I am besties with selena gomez in my dreams which is quite fun. I am always running on her and acting really gay.
>>
No
>>
>>30346639
Show me your genitals
Your genitals
Show me your genitals
Your genitalia
>>
>>30346496
Vampires don't need to breathe, they do so to blend in with the kine.
>>
>>30353640
jew girls are either super hot or super ugly
>>
>>30354404
Jewesses are honestly quite beautiful in my opinion
>>
>>30352550
You are right, but I have been eating this way my whole life.
>>
>>30349649
Ghouls are mentally-ill cannibalistic nomads that feed on scavenged flesh.
>>
File: FDIgMz_XoAgM-8p.jpg (764 KB, 1233x1738)
764 KB
764 KB JPG
>>30353633
They need to breathe and you can drown vampires.
>>
>>30342607
Gross nigga.
>>
>>30352818
so is every person who died because of the virus a vampire?
>>
>>30352550
Poser
>>
>>30355040
I want to drown in milf vampire breast milk if you know what I mean
>>
File: anime-saiki.gif (2.07 MB, 498x280)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB GIF
>>30352550
>we are sophisticated beings not animals.
How long is your top hat?
>>
>>30354671
sounds based. How does one become a mentally ill cannibalistic nomad that feeds on scavenged flesh?
>>
>>30355785
Can NTG even compete with me, bros? Even Dunning Kruger springs are trying to catch me

https://youtu.be/118OpsDcDHk
>>
File: 1634335005089.jpg (1.13 MB, 2088x2700)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>30341634
Anon?
>>
File: Alexandra.jpg (30 KB, 712x576)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>30356080
I love her eyes. They're really beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YUuoSGeY-U

But no one made her a vampire yet, so she's gonna die and her eyeballs are going to rot. RIP.
>>
>>30356130
alexandra is too attractive for hollywood desu
>>
>>30356130
>I love the eyes of tye demon princess.
So you are lesbian again? Figures
>>
>>30355823
Ordinary ghouls are created when an evil spirit possesses a corpse. Rarely, ghouls are created when a human repeatedly has monster blood injected into their veins. The monster blood grants the ghoul supernatural power but at the same time destroys the psyche, leaving them a mindless killing machine.
>>
>>30356995
still better than being a human
>>
>>30357181
>>30356995
https://youtu.be/xka4x53R1BE
>>
>>30356995
Fuckin prejudiced humans. Ghouls are just people too, you know.
>>
>>30352550
I awakened as a Sanguinarian vampire very recently. It was a couple of day ago, and I don't know for sure bit this is how I've been feeling, a couple days ago I was giving my gf a hickey and accidentally cut her neck, but she liked it and said keep going so I sucked her blood. The day after I was craving it, when I'm in a bright room or in the sun I feel sick and like I'm going to faint, weirdly I could smell my juice cup when it was put down on a table beside me about 2 rulers away from my face.
>>
>>30357484
>>
>>30357666
ok satan

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.