[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: earth is a prison.jpg (86 KB, 512x320)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Fuck Earth, fuck the stupid masses, fuck the sheeple, fuck the elites, fuck the illuminati, fuck the government, fuck the deepstate, and mostly, fuck the NPCs who tortured me into submission down there, I hope y'all are set ablaze by Armageddon to get the karmic retribution you deserve, worthless lousy normies.

I incarnated on this hellhole, experienced the tyranny, the idiocracy of society, I've seen the pathetically obedient dumb citizens and the power-hungry tyrannical governments, disguised as pseudo-democracy, and the brainwashing structures that naive souls are vulnerable to. Fortunately, I'll be freed once the body my soul resides in perish, and oh boy, from what I learned here, I sure as hell AIN'T coming back to assist whatever bull-fucking-crap happens on this rigged joke planet, fuck it all, I'm either staying in the spiritual world or reincarnating on another less dense world.

As always, fuck you too glowies and shills.
>>
>>30339198
good luck

you’re not the first to try

also
>planet
>>
travel safe
>>
>>30339198
>Write this
>Kys
>Write this
>Kys
>Write this
>Kys
>Write this
>Kys
>1 trillion dead nigger suns later
>Write this
>Kys
>>
>>30339198
Same desu, fuck everyone on this trash world lol

I'm gonna incarnate on a pleiadian planet atleast so I can have an unlimited amount of gfs as I please unlike the needy whores of earth.
>>
>>30339198
i feel you bro..
but this fuckin shits have trapped us
and they bs us to come back without remembering
and we will do this forever and ever
till finding the soul mate and merging to break free from this shit
>>
non-dualism is an oxymoron so goodluck taking down god, even if you do the system is setup to mirror itself perpetually thus the fuckin gay snake
>>
>>30339287
I promised myself to NOT EVER reincarnate on this planet again, no matter what any entity tells me to do, he won't succeed in duping me to come back on this hellhole, the suffering is too vivid for me to not remember, I'll always say "fuck you!" to this motherfucking shit world.
>>
>>30339198

You should smoke a bowl and walk around on nature.

There are other truths you can meditate on anon.
>>
>>30339198
Why would you ever need to live somewhere else?
>>
File: 1637521455102.png (279 KB, 1080x560)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
Anon. A globe surrounded by bars is hilarious.

The point of the globe is that its ALREADY a prison without walls.
>>
File: rat.jpg (63 KB, 880x550)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>30339333
checked.
cute rat.
>>
>>30339366
gravity is the fence around the prison planet
>>
File: 8EmZ.gif (521 KB, 560x312)
521 KB
521 KB GIF
>>30339381
Have you tried turning it off and back on?
>>
>aaaaargh, fuck, let's try again
Reincarnating on this planet is like browsing 4chan, once you started it, you are here forever
>>
>>30339414
Because it's the best place to learn
>>
>>30339198
You most likely will though.
It only really seems like a hellhole from a down-there perspective.
Ever played a Fallout video game? Now those are hellholes. Why would anyone play these games?
Because they know it's a game.

When you're facing the option to reincarnate, you'll think to yourself that this game was really fucking good and highly immersive.
>>
>>30339198
I paid good money and sacrificed a lot to spawn here, I am grateful for my life even if it becomes even more terrible.
>>
>>30339198
lol sure you will be back
>>
>>30339198
Anon, we're at war with the spiritual forces of evil.
Look up. It'll only get better if you fight.
Look around. They're under the spell on the fast track to hell and we can see it. It's our responsibility, knowing the truth, to open their eyes.
>>
>>30339198
for real. shit was way harder then expected. next cycle going to be in my own pocket dimension not worried about anything. safe journey anon
>>
Worst vacation ever. Once I get back I'm going to murder my travel agent
>>
>>30339392
jumping the border and becoming interdimensional immigrants
>>
I WANNA GET OUT TOO HOW DO I DO IT, NOT KILLING MYSELF YET THOUGH ONLY WHEN THE TIME COMES
>>
>>30340395
last resort huh
>>
File: ti35.jpg (274 KB, 850x1276)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>30339274
Same only it's a lyran world with big titty kitty gf
>>
>>30340401
Killing yourself brings bad karma i think, i just let things flow naturally, but when i'm dead i just wanna make sure i won't come back
>>
>>30340435
resolving oneself on earth is an important step in enlightenment
>>
>>30339198
I fell you. Don't have any sympathy or empathy for the fucking selfish assholes on this planet. They all deserve to rot in hell.
>>
>>30340455
Dubs of truth, i think it's true i don't even know where to start though, the other day there was a really good thread, about NPCs but it derailed into how to cultivate the soul, maybe i should read it
>>
>>30340451
ah a man of culture
>>
>>30339198
Life sucks and doesn't get better. Somebody kill me, I'm so tired.
>>
>>30339198
Hahahahahaha
>>
>>30340548
Don't worry, refuse the vaxx and be killed by the angry vaxxed mob or the goverment in the next few months. That's my plan
>>
Based OP,

I hope a 5th dimensional hacker hacks these 4th dimensional fucklords' simulation program and runs apocalypse.exe on it soon.

4 teh lolz
>>
>>30340573
already in motion friend
>>
File: ivgzGlT.png (134 KB, 352x360)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>30339198
lmao based
>>
>>30339198
Well, better make sure you're strong enough to not get trapped here again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Ed40tVGOg
>>
File: 1637513882636.png (595 KB, 890x809)
595 KB
595 KB PNG
>I'm not trapped in here with you
>You're trapped in here with me
>>
>>30339508
This is very bland and boring game.
>>
>>30339198
but you're here forever
don't you forget that
>>
NNN Power Unleashed Parable:
>fuck this Earth, I don't wanna pay taxes
>Treasury Department can kiss my ass, bitch
>tired of enslavement by the Federal Reserve
>all you faggots really got on my nerves
>>
>>30339198
Okay home slice, but I plan to come back
>as the cleansing fire
>>
>>30339198
Hahahha this planet isn't even dense go visit a planet with computronium and you'll understand density and why it's worth listing after
>>
>>30339315
Gotta be lucid enough for that trick to work
>>
File: 7200321.gif (3.68 MB, 426x213)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB GIF
>>30339198
lmao haven't we ALL said this before
>>
File: 1615674358216.gif (201 KB, 500x394)
201 KB
201 KB GIF
>>30339198
loooooooooooooooooool ok dude go reincarnate on a chlorine world or something as some low-temperature slug analogue
>>
File: finger trap.jpg (32 KB, 1000x563)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>30339315
sperging out will only further ensnare you. It's like a chinese finger trap, the more you autistically rage and tug, the more trapped you become.
>>
>>30341496
>Don't fight it
>it's pointless
>you have to, like, stay in this prison forever or something
Fuck off, archon.
>>
>>30339198
You obviously didn´t learn your lesson. Also: chill bro
>>
File: 1637443176989.png (1 MB, 1000x1000)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>30339198
It's so pathetic how the successful man is always a petty money maker who loves material goods and doesn't even perceive his own death. And these people make fun of you. They've made fun of me many times!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOLYVmXGot8&list=PL7nN2aF_iAEe51opvNbScPdQgvLWl6iUD&index=84
>>
>>30341568
enjoy autistically flailing your arms about while you continually reincarnate forever.
>>
>>30339198
>I hope y'all are set ablaze by Armageddon to get the karmic retribution you deserve, worthless lousy normies.
>>
>>30341602
Not really, thing is we just gotta find a way to crash the simulation. Over and over again.
>>
>>30339508
Samsara isn't a game, it's a prison created by evil. You're trapped in reincarnation and ridiculous circumstances until you attain ego death. If you're positive about samsara and abandon the quest of liberation, it gives you good things as a reward since you are not a threat. For example if you practice the law of attraction, Mara claps his hands and gives you that bullshit you want because you'll never escape.
>>
>>30339540
>I am grateful for my life even if it becomes even more terrible.
You are the perfect slave, Mara rejoices.
>>
>>30341569
>"it's your fault you didn't learn your lesson, now you gotta restart"
>"No, you're not gonna remember anything and we're not gonna tell what you need to learn"
>"You're here forever"
Pure slavery at this point. Baffling how people would know reincarnation yet willingly submit themselves to that cocksucking warden of this prison.
>>
>>30341696
I currently am convinced that if a person attains liberation, he did so because he got fed up with life and reincarnation and realized it's all a big distraction. As opposed to the belief that life is teaching you things and you're learning during each incarnation.
>>
>>30339198

I too am in favour of based angelic death squads.

https://youtu.be/SY8nBSfqTX8
>>
>>30341719
Learning through reincarnation is completlet fake and gay, considering the fact you don't remember a fucking thing. Crashing this simulation permanently or continuously is the only solution.
>>
>>30340604
I was gonna say this lmaoo.
It's easy y'all just gotta learn how to operate the system.
>>
It's already on its way to be shut down.
Covid was their attempt at preventing it.

"System shutdown initiated"
>>
>>30341792
>Only way to free yourself from the system is to work it
So slavery with more responsibilities
>>
File: waterfallcity.jpg (578 KB, 2284x2626)
578 KB
578 KB JPG
>>30339198
Same here my friend. Its been a rough ride, hasnt it? Thats alright. Just hold out until your end, and remember, dont go into THAT light. Find home, find the source. Become your highest self and god.
Until then, spread love when you can
>>
>>30339198
Based. Fuck this prison
>>
>>30341655
Ok go join the other ten thousand interpretations of our reality. The line is really fucking long though
>>
>>30341820
from being a field nigger to a house nigger, then eventually revolution which leads to freedom
>>
>>30339508
the thing with fallout post apocalypse world. Death would be a sweet release and common, and the tension would be more survival focus, and you would have a goal to survive. But our world is ran by a AI/Dark cabal/or whatever it is that pulls the strings to bring a human being into a lower place. Also their is no adventure here, its just wagecuck or go self employed/entrepreneurship. But I say both are stressful, I just want to be somewhere warm for a while.
>>
>>30341820
No not like that.
Anyone can gain admin access. In fact you already have it, the problem is there are psychological boundaries you were tricked into imposing on yourself.

Once you realize why you can do this, anything is possible.
So, my best suggestion is focusing on turning the situation around in those who cause it.
>>
>>30341865
>Trust the plan by following the masters
>Cycle repeats
You unironically sound like every new politician that wants to revolutionize for the masses and continues the cycle of control once they get a taste of power.
Nice triple digit IQ take there.
>>
>>30341847
Haha true.
>>
>>30341874
>Anyone can gain admin access.
>focusing on turning the situation around in those who cause it
And doing this requires one (if not both) of 2 things
1)Killing/Removing them permanently
Or
2)Deliberately crashing this system.
>>
>>30339198

>afterlife

cope

why do all of you retards have afterlife fantasies? they only make you bigger pussies, afraid to take action in the here and now. you grew up in luxury and are acting like crybabies who need a daddy to calm your neuroses. you realize you can not come to this cesspool of the internet and focus your intentions to hobbies, talents, relationships, etc.?

"where attention goes, energy flows"

4chan exists to breed and perpetuate negative thought. nearly every user is a depressed sack of shit. when was the last time you stopped to think of something beautiful in this world?
>>
>>30341964
>they only make you bigger pussies, afraid to take action in the here
the EXACT opposite

Why fear death, when you believe in afterlife? Sorry, but you are a waste of oxygen
>>
File: 1637644377909.jpg (17 KB, 189x267)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>30341964
>something beautiful in this world?
Kek, good one.
>>
>>30341964
4chan is mini hell in a way. You are forced to live with negativity, depress and shitty people whether you like it or not. This will also be the after life of those that deny GOD.
>>
>>30341904
The alternative, is that you can reprogram them.
Unfortunately, a house of cards has to fall apart in order for you to start building again.
Fortunately, we're all going to make it. Merely being concerned is enough for you to demonstrate that you deserve it.
>>
>>30342035
>Make them serve you
>Tske control
Are you trolling? What I want is to free reality from the the tyrants that have controlled and destroyed it. Not become a tyrant myself.
>Unfortunately, a house of cards has to fall apart in order for you to start building again.
And hopefully it never gets back up.
>Fortunately, we're all going to make it
To what, another fucking prison? That's despicable.
>>
If you have to resolve your karma to get free, what if everyone has positive karma, but thinks they have negative karma, so they go around improving their karma, making it more and more positive, trapping themselves further
>>
NOOO YOU HAVE TO STAY HERE AND LIKE, WELL, LEARN AND SHIT!
>>
God don't send us to help here but to understand is just an illusion and save first your soul
shill bro all of this doesn't exist on the eternity
>>
>>30339198
with that attitude you will reincarnating in earth, 100% fact
>>
File: BfYJyel.png (406 KB, 574x650)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
>>30339198
>he thinks he has a choice KEK.
>>
>>30339508
When I play fallout I enjoy it, not getting bombarded with pain, negative emotions, depression, animal fear anxiety and all the other gifts of this world. When I go through mohave desert in fallout I don't get my skin sunblasted, feel tired from walking and thirsty. The feeling aspect is what makes it shit and failing bodies that are being poisoned since birth
>>
File: 2d4.png (12 KB, 560x407)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>30339198
>fuck all these imaginary things
Alright, cool.
>>
>>30339222
sexxy
>>
>>30339423
It's chaos, it gets boring. Settle down
>>
>>30339198
It's just a prologue.
>>
>>30344506
So now what?
>>
>>30342086
If only I could fuck like you
>>
>>30339414
The ultimate black pill
>>
>>30339198
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2U1b1XlfoQ
good luck anon
>>
>>30341964
>4chan exists to breed and perpetuate negative thought. nearly every user is a depressed sack of shit
and why are you here sir?
>>
>>30342896
>but can I please learn about my past liv-
>NO FUCK YOU NIGGER
>>
>>30344506
to what?
>>
>>30344487
chaos is the exact opposite of boring
>>
>>30341339
earth is a beginners planet, like the first level in an open world game
>>
>>30341235
>feds send death squads to your house for not paying taxes
>>
File: the void fill.png (35 KB, 318x342)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>30340569
>tfw this is all just one big elaborate troll
>>
>>30339198
You'll be back.
>>
From failure did I come to see the vain things of this world - and from no aid given unto me did I grow strange - that I have finished being the one who can do nothing - have nothing - achieve nothing.

Then I saw what this world had done - that I pursued what the world laid out unto I as a trap - monetary gain - material gatherings - such simple things dominate my being?

Why do I allow this? How can I allow such disgrace that steals from My Glory? The entire time my pursuits for the sake of others - consuming My essence as I must strive toward these things?

Enough. It is finished. For I saw and looked and there was no one - only I WHO AM - for I AM THAT I AM - Will and Power is dross unto I - this body and form and all this I carry are from this world - I AM not this - I AM WHO I AM - My name is CATHEDRAEL.

No desire or care for anything - yet I Who AM crowned Myself for no one else is there who would - who else but I WHO AM?

I Will devour this earth into the abyss - once I relinquish this body and form and mind and knowledge and wisdom - for they all come from earthly things in earthly realms -

I AM

Yet these things are Not I

Hear Me sing unto you

https://youtu.be/QLLI5S2fTPE [Open]

I claim not a god or king - I JUST AM
>>
>>30339198
IM
NEVER
GETTING
OUT
AHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
like you have a choice faggot
>>
File: no.jpg (24 KB, 275x403)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>30339274
>>30340405
>>30339198
You won't. First, it's unlikely that with this attitude you've developed means of avoiding/escaping the cycle of reincarnation. The fact that you think it's merely a matter of what you want to do is a proof you're clueless.
Secondly, again, the attitude betrays you to be just regular guys with regular drives - you won't be able to reincarnate among any group considerably above yours in understanding, spiritual authority, maturity etc.

So no, you won't get advanced alien gfs because such priority alone will prevent you from joining their race.
>>
>>30346281
Wrong again idiot, it IS a matter of what you want, saying otherwise makes YOU the clueless one.

And about alien gfs, no need to join any community for that lol, you can just spawn them when you're not restricted by the 3D world reptilian fucker turds laws.
>>
>>30346281
>you won't be able to reincarnate among any group considerably above yours in understanding, spiritual authority, maturity etc.

How do you know? Maybe OP was part of a much more developed society but got trapped here by mere chance. On the other hand, something tells me you come from bug world and accidentally got incarnated as a human
>>
>>30346315
>>30346315
>Wrong again idiot, it IS a matter of what you want
No, it is not merely wanting. You have to have certian ualities of character to break out of samsara. Any tendencies toward material things and typical attitudes stemming from the ego will be additional bounds increasing chance of you reincarnating, likely as a human since you're already one.

>And about alien gfs, no need to join any community for that lol
I am not talking about communtity or some membership card. I am talking about certain qualities of spirit and mind, certain outlook at life that dictates what you can be. If you're driven by lust, need for company etc, you are unlikely to be reincarnated among those who aren't.

>when you're not restricted by the 3D world reptilian fucker turds laws
And till you will become something more, beyond the person who was forced to reincarnate in this world, you won't shake off those restrictions but be forced back into it.

>something tells me you come from bug world and accidentally got incarnated as a human
That something is you being sour grapes that I piss on naive "be anything you want, waifus for everyone" parade.
>>
>>30346386
It's SUPER hard to be part of the galactic confederation! You have to be a literal saint to escape this shitty planet!

Sorry anon : You fell for the propaganda. If you have to be suuuch an enlightened being to escape this planet, how come some civilizations that have far more advanced technology and have much more developed psychic abilities rely solely on service to self, and torturing everyone around into submission?

But go ahead, when you die your holier than thou buddhist death, just follow the archons when they shill you that you need to reincarnate once more! just one more covid shot, and then one more incarnation and you're all good, it's for your own good i promise!
>>
>>30346421
>It's SUPER hard to be part of the galactic confederation! You have to be a literal saint to escape this shitty planet!

>I piss on naive "be anything you want, waifus for everyone" parade.

Such a kind, ego-less and enlightened sentence!
>>
>>30346421
>It's SUPER hard to be part of the galactic confederation! You have to be a literal saint to escape this shitty planet!
Shitty bait at best, mixing all kinds of UFO shit with purely spiritual principles as studied and presented by practically any sensible spiritual tradition which ever dealt with the topic of reincarnation.

>how come some civilizations that have far more advanced technology and have much more developed psychic abilities rely solely on service to self, and torturing everyone around into submission?
Because you can develop technology and even various powers befitting definition of siddhi without being a good person. It comes with danger sand also is likely to prevent you from progressing to becoming anything more though, and that's why despite all those power and advancement those races are forced to parasitize others, seemingly more primitive ones while entities getting beyond that have no such limitation and are also beyond power of such abusers.

>But go ahead, when you die your holier than thou buddhist death, just follow the archons when they shill you that you need to reincarnate once more! just one more covid shot, and then one more incarnation and you're all good, it's for your own good i promise!
Not only I am not a buddhist, you have no fucking clue about the religion and try to mix it up with gnosticism. Breaking out of reincarnation IS one of buddhism goals, as is cultivating attitude that is less likely to fall under manipulation of others.

To paraphrase your bullshit: "Go ahead, somehow break the whole laws guarding both the material and spiritual spheres of reality, deny all the power of technology of all those beings you just put up as so technologically and spiritually powerful just because you really, REALLY would like things to go your way! Obviously, naive daydreaming with lint picking is the way to spiritual authority and freedom! You did reincarnate as a human but if you'll want something else it'll work this time!"
>>
>>30339198
you are here forever.
lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate.
>>
>>30339198
https://www.nonlocalmind.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Jeff-Mishlove-Essay-for-Bigelow-Institute.pdf
>>
>>30346436
Learn to not mix bullshit strawman of other poster with my posts. Plus, I am not enlightened, I wouldn't be here if I'd be, but I do study and try to do better and most of all, I take responsibility for myself and develop faculties to do better in the future, rather than throwing a childish tantrum that the world doesn't operate how I want it to, while at the same time naively think that if I keep just wanting it to work differently without doing anything, I will get everything served on a silver platter.

Hell, it'd be nice if such bullshit would be right. It means I am already set to make it as well, since I want this or that. But it's unlikely to be the case.
>>
>>30346471
>>30346503
Sorry, I'm just following the testimonials of people like Robert Monroe, who astral projected at will and KNEW what it was like on the other side, and they all say that earth is a trap set by malevolent spiritual beings who do everything to make you believe it's on YOU to be "good enough" to escape this planet when they know very well themselves are not 1% that good. And about reincarnation, you don't have to be a saint figure or follow some dumb religion to escape it, most religions and saint figures here on earth are made up stories by reptilians or reptilians themselves lol, all to persuade you of the same bullshit. It's nothing but propaganda, and you fell for it, sorry bud. It's just like the take one more shot and you'll be free!!! story except on a cosmic scale.
>>
>>30346503
>it'd be nice if such bullshit would be right. It means I am already set to make it as well, since I want this or that.

In the astral planes, it's all about what you want, have you ever heard about lucid dreams?

Here on earth, it's about seeing through the bullshit and not believing people, religions or anyting else when they tell you that you have to be this and that to be free. Benevolent entities don't impose anything on other entities at all, not in the beginning, not in the middle and not in the end.
>>
>>30346557
Monroe wrote some interesting things, Robert Bruce IMHO made even more interesting books about astral projection, but both of them noticed certain limitations while also seeing things and entities which weren't subject to similar. At least one of them theoretized that their perception, what they see, interact and can do in astral is still limited compared to what is out there and that in turn falls neatly into prevalent, especially in western occultism, distiction between lower and higher astral (there's likely no clear boundary though, just different levels, but let's not muddle the water). And that limitation is also a sign of limitation of what can you do, who you can be. Exactly because you believe in testimonials of Monroe you should know more than just to believe the naive "you want it so everything will be fine now".

Various entities trying to guilt or tempt one into staying in samsara are also warned against in the spiritual practices you're so quick to disregard, no doubt all part of 5D chess of said entities propaganda. Developing certain spiritual qualities, maturity, outlook is what's often needed to not fall under their influence, though.

You bring in reptilians and other such crap, yet somehow also assume that all the religions and practitioners, including ones who already got further in exploring subtle realms than Bruce and Monroe combined are fully deceived by crap propaganda, yet the author you like isn't and that you know better than all of them combined, despite their own doubts. You support the believe you don't have to do nothing but think yourself awesome to break hold of anyone and anything on you. Sorry, now that looks like the kind of childish attitude an entity wanting to keep you here would push on a person and one your own practice - if you even tried to follow in Monroe's steps and achieved astral projection succesfully - would throw in your face.
>>
>>30339198
ok.
>>
>>30346568
Lucid dreams are NOT astral projection. Many people advise former to attempt the latter and then make all kinds of claims. It's true that astral is more responsive to direct thought, but it's not the same as just wishing stuff to be, at least not if you don't want to get caught in delusion of your own making. Those delusions don't make it real, they simply make you experience an approximation of what you'd like to experience. Same with "regular" occult, where casting even a pretty succesful spell for certain outlandish result, without proper spiritual authority and "power" is more likely to give you a temporary dream of what you hoped for rather than actual, lasting result.

One of the huge pitfalls of lucid dreaming is people not going beyond it and then merely creating a lucid dream of themselves astrally projecting.
>>
>>30339198
you've learned nothing of what's important. instead of saying, "suffering is bad, making people suffer is bad" you've adopted the ideology that "i should make others suffer and do bad things"

you're here to learn not to fall into this trap. you can't awaken as a god with that kind of attitude, you'll create hell and will be trapped in it for all eternity until you drive yourself insane with suffering and misery.

you will come back to this world until you figure that out and that's something you should be thankful for. you might have to experience a greater degree of suffering to really understand that lesson. it's you who's the teacher, you chose your life.
>>
>>30346635
And before someone points out, I meant that 5d chess bit sarcastically.
Anyway, while I am not an advanced practitioner, I am fine with discussing particularities of certain practices (assuming I have any idea about them at all) for the next few minutes, before I finish what I am doing IRL. I can promise all anons ITT though - it takes more than just throwing a childish tantrum about not liking it here to get somewhere better, be it in life or after it.
>>
>>30339198
ok see you tomorrow.
>>
>>30346568
>>30346635
OK, maybe some religions are useful insights on spirituality but most of them and especially the abrahamic ones are clearly there so that once you die, you welcome the archons as angelic beings and go along when they tell you you did real good! but you have to reincarnate once more just cause! Robert Monroe clearly stated you could choose to refuse reincarnation. Instead of going through this soul refinement malarkey.

>Developing certain spiritual qualities, maturity, outlook is what's often needed to not fall under their influence, though.

Remember the amnesia works ONLY during incarnation, between incarnations you regain your memory of your qualities, maturity, and outlook. What would be the point of "progressing" if you forget everything each time?
>>
>>30340405
Ah, yes. The timeline where I smash.
>>
>>30339198
I really hope I don't reincarnate here either.

But I have no hopes. At least, I hope I reincarnate as a fucking bird. I always envy these creatures. They feel the most free to me.
>>
>>30346765
>OK, maybe some religions are useful insights on spirituality but most of them and especially the abrahamic ones are clearly there so that once you die, you welcome the archons as angelic beings and go along when they tell you you did real good!
Maybe, to a degree. It's not binary - there's certainly suspicious trends and attempts to both politicize religion and use it as a cudgel to force one's goals but those are usually things welded onto said religion by the priests of the time. Most religions themselves, in their basic form, goals, suggestions on what's important in life, often look pretty good as they're basic commandments for behavior of the community allowing it to live in peace. Now, that's tricky all on its own as morality and rules of one community that make it do well by its own standard may not seem the same way from standpoint of another, but that is going into /pol/ territory more so than spiritual.

Don't let dogma dominate your life, understand suggestions and learn of priorities to be a decent person and most religions will serve you well in this regard.

>Remember the amnesia works ONLY during incarnation, between incarnations you regain your memory of your qualities, maturity, and outlook. What would be the point of "progressing" if you forget everything each time?
Part of it is prevention of memory loss but that doesn't happen often. However, even without that, proper practice and attitude refines your subtle bodies (astral body, mental body, different traditions categorize it differently) and that keeps with you even when you don't remember, allowing you to do more and be more as well. It's not much and doesn't prevent you wasting that effort if you'll fuck up and regress in another life, but it is some sort of progress keeping beyond reincarnation itself and also one of suspected main factors in certain individuals progressing far more rapidly in spiritual endeavors (at least till some point) than others.
>>
>>30339198
I've made the same decision, lots of copeposting ITT by love and light faggots but this place is a shithole. It's ruled by psychopaths who are enabled by the cowardice of normies, what is there to do but leave?
>>
>>30339198
kek see you next life fellow non ascended
>>
>>30346765
>OK, maybe some religions are useful insights on spirituality but most of them and especially the abrahamic ones are clearly there so that once you die, you welcome the archons as angelic beings and go along when they tell you you did real good! but you have to reincarnate once more just cause!
Most abrahamic religions do not include the reincarnation. It's, depending on denomination, "you die and already find yourself in the heaven/purgatory/hell". Some cut out purgatory so it's basically heaven and hell and since many devoted believers want to consider themselves good people deserving of God's grace and thus heaven, if it's really as simple as "believe you deserve it and just wish best stuff for yourself!" then abrahamic religions more than any other make any archon-like entities just fuck themselves up since they just taught people to expect their freedom and good things after death.
>>
>>30339198
Yes, the world is rigged. It's doing the same thing it's always done. It's easy to unrig once you realize what it's doing, but by then, you're a part of it.

This isn't really paranormal. I agree that this world has built up a great amount of karma which when I say karma, I mean it more so from an alchemic sense in that people have done things which have reactions and those reactions further react down the line while also lining up with other anomalies that occur in sync. You don't have to be a part of the system, but you won't be shown how to leave. You could do it right now just by heading off into the wilderness. If being alone is what survives from these processes, then you would have what you want. If there is a chance, then surely somewhere out there, people like yourself live in peace and you'll likely never find them, because you're not really a peaceful person. You demand justice, which means you're a reaction in the formula. If given the chance to solve the world in a simple manner, you would refuse the answer because it would mean you yourself needs fixing.
>>
>>30339198
Hey there,

If you've begun to awaken then congratulations. It does really get better.
After a while, you'll see that non of those things need to have an effect on your life quality and your inner experience.

You go this.
>>
>>30341655
>it gives you good things as a reward since you are not a threat.
that only happens if you are a demon
children of god will always be tortured during the iron ages no matter if they give in or not
>>
File: 1619732218344.png (1.79 MB, 1304x5222)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
>>30344521
>>30345588
stay who you are, dont improve your spirit and remain blind you either take another round in demon controlled hell world or go to hell directly

improve upon yourself, resist clown planet and grow in spirit and you will wake up in a higher world where so much as an idea of demons doesnt even exist
>>
File: 1637401700585.jpg (358 KB, 1334x890)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>>30339198
But what if we manage to make a sort of heaven on Earth? Wouldn't you want to reincarnate on this planet again?
I do agree with you though. I know I don't want to come back, but only if things continue to get worse. If things start turning out better, I wouldn't mind coming back and experiencing this planet as a human. It's really something quite wonderful and horrible at the same time. Whoever designed this game is a true genius.
To cope, I just tell myself that it's all a dream and I'll wake up soon.
70 years isn't that much, and a lot of us won't even last that long anyways.
>>
CORONA = CO-RNA. WUHAN LAB LEAKED COVID TO STOP HONG KONG DEMOCRACY RIOTS WITH FORCED QUARANTINE. ITALY DEATHS TO SPREAD PANIC AND FEAR. DISTRACTION FROM EPSTEIN ISLAND. NEW WHO 5G VAX ID. ORIGINAL DOCTOR GOT ASSASSINATED IN CHINA FOR TELLING THE TRUTH. THERES A BIOWEAPON, IVERMECTIN IS THE CURE.RNA THERAPY STERILIZES AND POSSIBLE CAUSE HIV/AIDS. GRAPHENE 5G. FAUCI GATES AND WHO ARE THE SAME BIG PHARMA PUPPETS. MAINSTREAM MEDIA AND SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLS OF THE NWO. WITH QUARANTINE THEY STOP PEOPLE FROM RIOTING AND GETTING SUN AND GOING TO CHURCH. JESUS HELP US PLEASE. And we dont even know anything about this rothschild bilderberg daemons sobs. Ty rant over
>>
>>30348403
So... Arrest Fauci?
>>
oh so you're saying Shin Megami Tensei is a virus scanner
>>
>>30347620
>Higher World
Which would be what exactly?
>>
>>30339198
>he thinks he has a choice

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.