[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1594763352692.png (637 KB, 695x785)
637 KB
637 KB PNG
Death is literally the end of existence even if we assume that a metaphysical realm exists that doesn't mean there's an afterlife, non-existence is scary because there's no space, time or other universal property and worst of all non-existence is beyond human comprenhension because "it isn't".
>>
i have things to do. as long as i have things to do i do not have to worry about death
>>
File: 1635595087376.jpg (37 KB, 541x567)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>30329288
>How are you guys not afraid of death?
drugs
also checked
>>
>>30329288
you can get a taste of death every time you sleep
>>
>>30329288
>>
>>30329288
What was your life like before being born? You will be dead far longer than you will ever be alive. Do you fear deep dreamless sleep?
>>
>>30329288
You are right to be afraid of the abyss.
>>
>>30329288
because i crave for it, every time i wake up i yell fuck simply because i woke up.
i've been thinking about suicide everyday for almost 6 years, mom's still alive and i would rather wait for her death before ending it since i don't want her to suffer
>>
>>30329288
Death is when your heart stops beating and/or when the electricity in your brain stops.

YOU are immortal. You are not the body.

Why would you be scared to die... what happened last time?

If you are that scared try thinking nice thoughts about the Grim Reaper he will help you out he is nice.
>>
>>30329288
>non-existence is scary
Does the time before you were born terrify you?
>>
>>30329288
Lift is a pointless boring struggle for diminishing rewards in a world that is fake and gay.
How much worse could death possibly be?
>>
>>30329337
Hellishly worst. Alone in the dark. Eternally.
>>
I've never been afraid of death OP. I don't ascribe much value to (my) life so in any given situation the fear of death doesn't factor in, which actually makes you extremely powerful as the fear of death (irational as it is) is ingrained in all sentient beings and dictates every aspect of their lives. The fear of death is a prison to free will.

When we die who knows what happens? My intuition is that our 'essence' has the ability to seek out and inhabit physical vessels that can produce a conscious experience, so in that sense I believe we will experience some kind of reality again and again for eternity.

If that is not so, you literally will no longer exist. This, at least for me, is the preferable option. The suffering of existence is no longer. Who could turn their noses up at that?
>>
>>30329288
Why be afraid of something I have no control over.
>>
>>30329288
I'm going to see Jesus
>>
>>30329288
Ofc we are afraid. Because nobody knows for sure what happens, but I firmly believe that existence continues and even if not, why would you care, when you can't percive anything
>>
>>30329288
I've already been to the other side, and its cozy to me. I have freedom to travel any time and any place in creation, and work magic. I sing incantations of love and they come true.
>>
bc Christ is King op

Have no fear op
>>
>>30329288
i cant hear you over my love of god my bad
>>
>>30329499
Why would you love the demiurge?
>>
>>30329288
God loves you
>>
>>30329288
because no matter what could be after life, it will 100% be better.
>>
Good thing Is you cant know when it's coming. It takes you by surprise. Terminal illness on the other hand, then you know it's coming, then It becomes scary. But I have a contingency plan for that; If I know I'm gonna die soon I'm just gonna get fucked up on absolutely everything, mainly psychoactive drugs so I can propperly appreciate life and death.
>>
>>30329288
None of that matters once you go
>>
>>30329288
Why be afraid of what comes for everyone? You're scared why? Are you a pussybitch?
>>
File: 7884.png (1.1 MB, 904x878)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
Lives like ours aren't ment to last for ever. You didn't cry before you were ripped out of the void. Why bother crying when you'll be sent back to it? Enjoy life, both bad and good. Be glad you were at least been able to expierence it.
>>
>>30329288
just wild to me people can think death is "the end". Like just choose another belief system lol, why adhere to belief structures that don't benefit you or make you feel comfortable with existence?
>>
>>30329288
You:ve probably taken the soulshot as you're afraid to die.
I would be scared if I were you aswell.
Eternity of torture in the lake of fire.
Eternity is forever.
Enjoy, pussy
>>
>>30329288

Joseph of Yeshua:
"Dude I've been there. My fear just went away. Anyone walks up to me with a gun pointed at my head imma just say shoot!
I have more important things to do in Heaven and NEw Gehenna anyways."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkKYGL8YpkI
>>
>>30329288
Catholic Extremism
>>
>>30329379
Basically this.
"Go and hide in a hole if you wish. But you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing."
>>
>>30329342
You do not experience it. Why do you assume you are unique your bodies borrows everything from its environment so does your conciousness.
>>
>>30329288
Every sane person is afraid of death, people just have different ways to deal with it. I just think of it as the end, we might as well live life how we want to before we hit our final destination since you only get one shot.
>>
If life is vanity, then so is death and so is the fear. I can have a bad thought about death. But realize that regardless of what I do that I'm not going to really have control over it. Therefore to worry about it or to prevent it or even slow it down also seems like vanity. I'm perfectly content knowing that my name itself is nothing more than transient illusion along with my story and any meaning I take with it. If I was never anything but a blip then there was nothing to get into and nothing to get out of, nothing to gain, nothing to be lost.

It's hard to argue that I even exist. Because I'm pretty certain I'm not.
>>
>>30329288
>Death is literally the end of existence
Sounds like heaven to me desu
>>
>>30329576
Wishful ignorant.
>>
>>30329288
Of all things you could be afraid of, death should never be among them.
There is nothing to fear about death.
>>
>>30329288
You cannot comprehend death. The "end" and death are not the same. Fearing an experience you can never have is foolish. I say this because you're not alone, many people fear their end at one point in life. Learning how to come to terms with it is part of the human condition. For myself, after my mother was murdered a few years ago I became numb to my fears of death. A lot of weird shit happened afterwards, the universe spoke to me through nuance. In short, you shouldn't worry, no reason to not get up and smile at the greeting of a new rising sun
>>
back to the comfortable void
>>
>>30329288
Why? Because I have a choice. I have no desire to spend my life in fear. You can see where that leads when you look out the window.
>>
>>30329812
Sorry for your loss. Hopefully your mom's in a better place
>>30329288
I flip flop between fearing and not fearing death all the time. The only way to avoid it is to cope with material pleasures (which is what I do) or assume there's an afterlife
>>
>>30329384
It's like having dinner at the Captain's table on a cruise liner.
>>
>>30329288
Read about stoicism.
>>
>>30329288
Why would I be afraid of something that's literally happened to every other lifeform in the history of the universe
>>
Death is going to sleep an never waking up
Birth is waking up after having never gone to sleep
Do you remember any bad experiences from before you were born? No?
Then why should you fear for any bad experiences in the after?
>>
File: 1620596780420.png (734 KB, 600x600)
734 KB
734 KB PNG
>>30329384
>>30329974
Genuinely made me chuckle, a very heartwarming way to look at it, bless you all.
>>
>>30329288
When I die, I die but i will go out as master of myself
>>
I do not fear death, I only worry about the sadness of the loved ones left behind. I believe death is just a passage from this life to another, this is a dream. How many times have you had this feeling that this world is not real?

I am curious about what is happening after death. I think we come in this world with our knowledge and memories erased so as to experience life again and play this game correcting our flaws and reaching our maximum potential. Then you can ascend past the 3d and elevate your soul.
>>
>>30329522
I suggest a 3k tab, 5g of dried shrooms, a sip of whiskey and a fat toke. You'll not give one single shit about you dying, nor would you even remember you are sick. You'll greet death with arms wide open and ready to move onto the next life.
>>
I am not afraid of death. I welcome it to be honest with the shit hand I've been dealt in this life. Not got much keeping me around, mostly because I can still enjoy video games and a couple other hobbies. Soon enough this body will pass and I'll move onto the next life.
>>
>>30329288
Existence is full of pain for me I'd much rather just not exist and not feel or think or do anything.
>>
>>30329342
Doesn't sound worse to me desu I could just do absolutely nothing without having any worries.
>>
>>30330140
There's always the next life though man. Even if this one is suffering, when you begin again you won't remember the pain and have another chance at happiness. If nothing else at least enjoy what you can until the time comes for this one to end.
>>
>>30329288
Now, I know you aren't religious based on this post. BUT, I'll tell you this anyway: death is not the end of your existence, in fact it is only the beginning. The time we have on this earth is short. If you do not accept Christ as your saviour, you will spend eternity in hell, which you should be VERY afraid of. Avoidance of hell really isn't difficult though, if you humble yourself and confess with your mouth and believe in your heart the Jesus is Lord.

Anyways, now that that schpiel is out of the way, let's say that death is the end of your existence. What's to fear? If following that school of thought, all that awaits after death is nothing. It's just like going to sleep forever. That is honestly preferable to what the actual truth is: that we are all eternal beings. Once our soul has been created it can never die. Even when our physical body dies, our soul will live on. When Christ returns, we will be given new bodies. Where you spend your eternity in that body is up to you. Choose to accept Christ and you will spend eternity with him. Choose not to and you will be tormented in hell for eternity. It's not a pretty picture, but it is the truth.
>>
>>30330169
Opening by pushing your religion which is built on fear of death isn't a very good way to bring people in. Especially when they already fear death. Faith based on fear is not faith at all.
>>
>>30329558
based
>>
>>30330169
This Christ guy sounds like a real egomaniac psycho - making people suffer for all eternity just cause I don’t accept him as my savior. He doesn’t sound good at all!
>>
>>30330195
Don't love me? Eternal punishment.
Commit a finite crime? Infinite punishment.
Do one thing I don't like and don't repent but otherwise you are a pillar of the community? Eternal punishment.
Yeah. Sounds very just and loving
>>
>>30329288
I'm 99.9% certain death isn't the end. Still kinda scared of the transition
>>
>>30329288

I'm more afraid of growing old.

Growing old sucks, its constant pain and torture. Imagine getting to a state where just walking around your house is difficult. It's a nightmare when you think of it.
>>
>>30330217
Fortunately medical science is getting better and better. They have already found a very promising aging treatment that works for mice, just needs more research. You will most likely see this sometime in the next couple of decades so there's hope yet.
>>
>>30330187
Look, like I said, it's not a pretty picture but it's the truth. And really, it's not built on the fear of death. It's built on the fact that you can be saved from having to fear death if you accept Christ as your saviour. If you accept Christ, you will go to heaven, and if you are going to heaven, you have no reason to fear death. After death you'll be in paradise forever.

Faith in Christ isn't based on fear, it's based on love. We love Christ and we know that he loves us. But it looks different for everyone. Christ doesn't want us to fear death.

Forgive me if I did a poor job articulating this, I'm not always the best at it. I just want as many people as possible to know Christ and be saved.
>>
>>30330228
>You will most likely see this sometime in the next couple of decades so there's hope yet.

I'll never see it period. All it means is the super rich will live forever and create a class of mud men who life and die as always. If the recipe for immortality is ever discovered it will quickly create a power vacuum for humankind.
>>
>>30330217
>>30330020
For me it's looking back at old memories and realizing that it's like they never even happened. That surreal sense of detachment from the past is what gets me about aging and eventually the end
>>
>>30330195
No human was ever meant to be sent to hell. Hell was created for Satan and his angels. However, humans sinned and the wages of sin is death. However, the gift of God is eternal life. If you accept Christ as your saviour, you don't have to suffer for all eternity.

It is entirely your choice whether you suffer for eternity or not. Christ doesn't want you to go to hell, but you have free will. All you have to do is reach out to him and he will save you.
>>
>>30330231
I knew him and after years I walked away. I already know you are hard set in your beliefs but I cannot push myself to stay in a religion that was made by man as a method to control others. I suggest you read the book they left out of the bible. You'll know what I mean when you read it. The threat of eternal damnation was really effective in keeping people from doing things they deemed bad, but they needed to try and not go overboard with their stories.
I don't believe anyone would be punished eternally for not accepting a man as their saviour, nor do I believe any just God would punish you eternally for a sin that is fleeting
>>
>>30330203
If you accept Christ, all your sins are forgiven. Period. That doesn't mean you should go around sinning without care, because Christ wants us to live for him. However, Christ knows that we are fallen creatures, and will forgive us as many times as needed, so long as we accept him as our saviour.
>>
>>30330254
Once humans learn more about reality the existence of Hell will be self-evident.
>>
>>30330260
So you can literally slaughter millions and rape children on a daily basis and jesus will love you, if you accept him?
>>
That's an easy answer, if there's no existence then you won't have a consciousness to experience anything.
>>
File: 1634933239314.jpg (344 KB, 1024x728)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>30329288
I'm still kind of scared of dying as well because my soul has become rather attached to this body and incarnation. This specific experience in the third dimension on the wheel of Samsara... But I also realize now that beyond death I'll either be reincarnated again or hopefully somehow reach enlightenment and move onto the next dimension.

All is one, one is all. If everything is seemingly recycled, matter or not... then the soul must carry on. You are your soul, not your body. At the end of the day that's what you have to learn. It helped me be less frightened I suppose.
>>
>>30330409
>You are your soul
buddha disagrees
>>
>>30329288
>non-existence is scary because there's no space, time or other universal property and worst of all non-existence is beyond human comprenhension because "it isn't".

That would be fucken nice, rolling for eternal sleep without dreams
>>
>>30329288
That's why atheism is for retards. You can either believe in something and be done with that for the rest of your life or shit your pants everyday in front of nonexistence until you can't leave the bed because of it.
>>
>>30330446
You assume that every atheist is afraid of death. I can assure you, that is not the case
>>
>>30330458
Every atheist I've seen dying was. There are just especially loud that they not gonna be if death isn't that close. But once the reaper rests a hand on their shoulder they try to speedrun spirituality.
>>
>>30330467
As an agnostic atheist myself, i can understand that the kind you described is obnoxious af. Their ego commands them to brag about it, because that gives them the feeling of superiority, or something.
I was a vegetarian for a long time, but i only mentioned it if i had to. Many of them wear it on their sleeve and can't shut up about it, and are rightfully hated because of that.
>>
>>30329288
I accept death and the world as it is
>>
>>30330507
The ones that aren't obnoxious as fuck just state that they are whatever religion they were raised as when admitted and maybe lowkey ask for a priest when their time is running out. If you ask me faith, if you remove all parts of the paranormal, is just a mental survival tactic that has been evolutionary proven to lead to more balanced individuals. Sure religion fags are also often obnoxious. But in both cases it's their desire to be right, more right than others. That fostered even a lot of atheists that are running around today. But if I remove all that and shit on peer perception, believing in anything is the better choice. I was there too, went from edgy atheist, to moderate agnostic and ended up at "fuck it I just try to look for something fitting me and be done with it." And I would give that advice to everyone. Saves a lot of hassle and selfpity.
>>
>>30329288
basic physics "Energy doesn´t get created or destroyed, it just gets transformed"
So even if eternal sleep would be nice (when you have it you dont realise ist) I believe that my concious-"energy" just transforms into another conciousness
>inb4 you cant know
Yes we´ll see, we´ll all see what lies beyond
>>
>>30330203
It's more like not getting invited to the party. Ever wonder why hell is described as being a place of weeping (crying) and gnashing of teeth(anger)? That's because it's literally a place of eternal coping and seething.
>>
>>30330507
basedtheist
>>
>>30330563
>went from edgy atheist, to moderate agnostic and ended up at "fuck it I just try to look for something fitting me and be done with it."

I know that feel
>>
>>30330569
>hell
>literally a place of eternal coping and seething

Kek
>>
>>30330605
Many such cases because everyone does their best to lie to you. Fatih is the ultimate freedom, they can cage you, condition your opinion but they can't tell you what to believe in. But they try, and it makes them seethe to see that you don't approve whatever they are telling.
>>
>>30330250
But who decided that I go to hell if I don't accept Christ? And why am I guilty for someone else's sin?
>>
>>30329288
I was here before
At my current level of effort I'll be here again (damnit)
I fear more wasting this life and forgetting all I have learned, than death itself.
>>
If you're at all worried, you're not living your life properly
>>
>>30330467
Believing something isn't like putting on a new hat. Even if I found Christianity appealing I can't just make myself believe in it. I wish I could but I can't. Now when I'm on my deathbed I may ask to speak to a priest but that would only be a "what have I got to lose" scenario rather than genuine belief.
>>
My GF was diagnosed with brain cancer last month. She has 2 tumors and it doesn’t looks good.

This weekend she s crying telling me she’s scared and that she’s going a die. I tell her she won’t die. And that if she does die I come find her in the afterlife. She seems to calm down at the thought, and honestly it calms me down too.

There’s toots be more lads, I gotta to go find her. I just gotta.
>>
>>30329288
It's the same as at it was before i was born, so i couldn't care less what it is because it most certainly is not "nothing".
>>
>>30330825
why does she fear death in the first place if she believes in an afterlife, unless it's the actual process of dying which is terrible. but not death itself unless she doesnt actually believe. this always confused me about christians.
>>
>>30329288
My earliest memories are dreams, then waking up
Even when I first had those dreams they had a very de ja vu sense about them
Maybe When I die I'll dream
Maybe when I dream I'll wake up again.
>>
>>30330835
>It's the same as at it was before i was born
I never found this reasoning very convincing. I can't remember what it was like before I was born.
>>
File: 1605484679385.png (1.1 MB, 1366x768)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>30329288
It's not death that concerns me, it's the process of dying. And even then, theres only so much one can do outside of properly maintaining their health and world.

I've had more than one nde. Fade into the void, return to the light. I imagine God and Devil looking at each other and saying to each other in unison "no, he's yours this time, I'm not dealing with this one again."
>>
>>30330837
She’s Muslim, I’m Christian. I mean we’re going getting a diagnosis like that is not something you’d take lightly.

Death is scary, our instincts fight against it with every fiber of our being. Of course she’s scared. It’s easy to speculate unless you experience it which of course we all will.

But still. Shit hurts. Losing someone or facing death is as difficult as it gets. She’s actually handiling it pretty well in my opinion.
>>
>>30329288
I haven't feared death since I was like 10 years old. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>30330841
You don't have to remember anything really, it's the same state as after being dead after all, think of it like a dream that you never were aware that you had. Besides it's best that we don't know, it keeps shit interesting, so basically >i wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>30330824
I'll not missioning mate. Just argueing for any belief. Start by asking what you would want to believe. Not in what religion but what a religion should have to appeal to you. From there just see if you can. Faith is freedom and when you are free to pick anything it would be a shame to not even try to pick something
>>
>>30329288
Afraid? Buddy, I'm fucking longing for it!
>>
>>30329288
I'm not afraid of death, but I'm afraid that it happens in a Bad time for my loved ones. Also, Christ will welcome you in death.
>>
I was once afraid of death. I got panic attacks and deep depression over it. Now thinking about it causes me bliss. This flesh suit is absolute trash.
>>
>>30330871
>>30330825
Not sure what kind of Christian you are if you think you can "find her in the afterlife." You go to hell unless your sins are atoned for (Jesus), a place where nothing can cross over to or from.
>>
>>30329318
>If you are that scared try thinking nice thoughts about the Grim Reaper he will help you out he is nice.
I like to think the Grim Reaper drives a tricked out super boat like Crazy Taxi, and plays "All I Want" by The Offspring when time is short.
>>
>>30329288
HAHA PUSSY
>>
File: uncle death.png (122 KB, 382x585)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>30330958
And he most likely looks like pic related.
>>
>>30329288
The time will soon come and you might find yourself longing for it.
>>
>>30329288
Confess your sins belive and Christ and you'll make it to heaven. The Bible is real.
https://youtu.be/92VxWRkhSFk
>>
>>30329288
>being afraid of something you have 0 controll over
Sounds miserable
>>
File: memento mori.jpg (91 KB, 630x630)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>30329288
For alot of us, life really sucks so it ending would be a relief. Also since death is inevitable being scared/sad about it isn't very productive at all. It's a complete waste of time and you're just making yourself feel like shit for no reason. Since you are aware of your mortality you should understand how valuable and precious your time is and that it would be better spent doing something you enjoy instead of flipping out over something you have absolutely no control over. There is also the fact that many of us believe in reincarnation as well. Every second that passes is one you will never get back and you have a very limited amount of them, so do something meaningful with your life.
>>
>>30330956
I’m the informed kind. Considering both Islam and Christianity are both Abrahamic religions, and both worship the same deity. The only place they differ is in details. But at the end of the day the worship the same god.

So in the afterlife I have faith I would be able to find her when my number is called.

Either way. If there’s a afterlife I’ll go and find her.
>>
>>30331101
Optimistic but not true: Islam rejects Jesus as being God made flesh, and it is He who claimed to be the only way. John 14:6: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (other verses confirm this same message). People with sin don't enter Heaven, and sin can only be forgiven by the person of Jesus.
>>
File: 1634327535031.jpg (53 KB, 625x780)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>30330413
Well we are all apart of the creator. You're not your body or even who you are right now living your daily life. The soul carries on after death though that's why I'm not afraid like I used to be. Just sayin.
>>
File: 1631242139005.png (531 KB, 600x640)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
>>30329288
to die is smiple, to live is hard, i dont fear death as much as i fear living in neurosis.
>>
>>30329342
You aren’t aware that there’s nothing though because your meat disappears eventually. Then you are one with the universe
>>
>>30329288
I didn't choose to be born, I am just sliding down through life accepting the major thing, I don't control most of this shit. The creator decided to make me alive and then die, I am 100% aware I have no say in this, so why bother?
>>
>>30331334
If death is comfort then this topic won't even be a question.
>>
>>30329288
Don’t worry anon, I had a similar period of my life after doing mushrooms and had the experience of Slowly losing all that was me and becoming a giant dying amoeba. Quite traumatic and I couldn’t pursue regular life for several months afterwards. Life is hard anon, but take solace in the fact that through perseverance you can overcome your death anxiety as it happens to all men.
>>
>>30329288

>he hasn't realized even death isn't an escape from the ride
>>
File: 20211027_150507.jpg (106 KB, 983x742)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Being miserable helps. Ideally you just never exist again. I personally believe in reincarnation though (not so much as having a soul, but a point of reference), and that applies to anywhere in the universe, not just Earth. I don't think it's possible to experience nothingness.
>>
>>30329288
why would you be scared about something you cant ever experience? I get being afraid of the pain if you by chance die painfully, but why would you be scared of literal non-existence? It's silly anon.
>>
>>30329288
why would you fear something thats as natural as breathing?
we aren't meant to last forever
>>
I wasn't until I started reading scary theories about boltzmann brains, everett hell branches, block time, etc.

Eventually I cam to grips that even a materialist can have a bad eternal afterlife. I think its important to desensitize oneself to pain as best as possible before death just in case you're aware somehow in some other form.
>>
File: 1538447667835.jpg (156 KB, 709x595)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>30329288
>I am ceasing to exist now!
>>
>>30330272
If you commit such atrocities after accepting Him, you truly didn't accept Him.
>>
>>30332221
So if he commits atrocities b4, he's good to go?
>>
I'm scared, but I try not to think about it. Everything dies. I feel like there has to be something after, when I meditate or pray I feel this way, but I'm not sure if the brain has evolved a built in coping mechanism. It's hard to tell. I don't want to die
>>
>>30329330
Yes
>>
>>30330564
Consciousness =/= energy. Why does everyone say this?
>>
>>30329309
This is maximum cope
>>
File: FEOIebAVcAEqZFd.png (80 KB, 697x415)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
I'm not scared of ceasing to exist I'm scared of the shroom trip the brain is going to make you go through as you die
>>
>>30329317
Imagine if your mom felt that way about herself. You'd want her to get help. Bro, suicide won't fix anything. I've met with more than one person who died and came back, and trust me it won't solve anything. Death isn't the end and all your doing is getting in the way of your true self learning from living in a physical body.
>>
File: 1637193320359.jpg (125 KB, 940x936)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
These threads are always the same bull shit mental gymnastics. No other subject can get people to start spouting such baseless dog shit. Literal wish fulfillment tier fantasy. Just admit that you have no fucking clue and that the occam's razor outcome here is non-existence. How can you make meaningful choices in your life when it's based on this fanfic shit. Anons literally posting MS paint bull shit made by other anons like they now know the meaning of life. Yikes.
>>
>>30332326
Actually occams razor would favor the problem of induction. Induction would say it happened randomly once and given infinite time is likely to happen again.
>>
I can not wrap my head around it all just "ending", there has to be something beyond what we experience right now. I don't get how we'd experience this otherwise.
>>
>>30329288
Nothing ever dies, spiritual energy is jettisoned back into the ether and no energy is lost as you then harmonize to either all that is Light and matter or you fall to substitutional electrical energies manifested as chaos and emptiness.
>>
>>30332306
Read like a tool, atheist tard. You cannot and will not die.
>>
Im just a skeleton on a wild and crazy trip in this prison realm. I didnt ask for this! I was brought here against my will!

Death shall set me free!
>>
Optimism. Love you op!
>>
>>30329288
You will go to a place where few living men have been, isn't that exciting? No matter what you will or will not experience after death, fear not, anon, it will be an adventure.
>>
File: 3075373279.jpg (47 KB, 720x647)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>
>>30329288
>non-existence is beyond human comprenhension

why? just think of the time before you were born. and thats it

you are maybe thinking too hard to understand 'nothing'
>>
>>30332472
Really doesn't help since he assumes annihilation.

I don't know should mean I don't know, but most people think they don't know but secretly they know it will be nothing. Nothing is a dogma.
>>
>>30329342

Finally, some goddamn peace and quiet.
>>
>>30332498
You don't know its nothing.
You have no idea how time works for the dying brain, or how consciousness in bundled, and whether or not that bundle will repeat given enough time. The truth is not "nothingness," the truth is WE DON'T KNOW!
>>
>>30329288
You’re assuming a lot about the nature of reality. Most of it can’t be perceived or even comprehended in this human form.

Ceasing to exist, here, is not what you probably think it is. There is no reason to fear it.
>>
>>30329288
>The Conscience can exist independently of the body
>The Conscience is alive as long as you're self aware
Just don't lose yourself and you wont "die"
>>
File: b277584.jpg (370 KB, 938x1200)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
>>30329288
Try some DMT. Or any psycedelic. Your idea of death is just an idea. It's not true.
>>
File: Benjamin-Sisko(2).jpg (92 KB, 694x530)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>30332778
I like your take. Realistic.
>>
>>30330254
which book?
>>
>>30329288
That sounds calming. And great for you because you don't have to be a pitiful somber meatbag. If anything we continue existence and the next plane is either a great peaceful place, or more torture.
>>
>>30329288
Project Stargate.
>>
>>30329288
>non-existence is scary because... "it isn't".
yeah that
quit bein a faggot
>>
File: 1634682512326.jpg (32 KB, 657x527)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>30333156
>more torture
Now there's the universe I'm used to.
I wouldn't put it past that motherfucker!
>>
>>30329288
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4654IZR1RsM
>>
>>30329288
No, we just respawn. I fear buying the wrong shampoo that will give me allergies and wasting too much money on it.
>>
>>30329288
Nah, it doesn't scare me at all. It sounds comforting and I imagine it feels nice; like you'd get to finally rest after toiling and living for so long.
Being immortal sounds like hell
>>
>>30329288
Non-existence has no qualitative dimension, it cannot be experienced. Hence it cannot be a negative to human existence at all. It's essentially a nullity to it. So I always find it somewhat odd that people get so hung up on the concept of death, as simply an ending but it's never actually experienced. You can fear only suffering, not the literal absence of all qualia.

Ask yourself and think hard about this: If you say you fear non-existence, are you actually just fearing a qualitative dimension you imagine existing? You're not really fearing that nullity that is non-existence, you're fearing an image of an existent negative quality.
>>
>>30332335
Yes, life will begin again. Just not you. You won't begin again. How can this point of view possibly deal with the problem of identity? Unless you want to argue the universe as a whole will circle back around itself. I'd rather not exist than keep reliving my life once every trillion years
>>
File: 1628049798406.gif (1.92 MB, 540x405)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB GIF
>>30333420
I like what you're saying here but for me it's not about the lack of qualia, as you said this is a non issue. My only sorrow if that the show keeps going without me. I have value to add to the world. I have experienced times where things went poorly because I wasn't somewhere I could have been and I had the power to make the world a better place. Sure, big picture my existence is meaningless, but who will take care of my friends and family when I'm gone? Who will say that one line at the right time to make all my friends laugh? That's my only sorrow. I know laughter will continue and compassion will continue but there will be holes left in the places I filled.
>>
File: rbc45mss-l.jpg (75 KB, 600x450)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>30329309
Sort of but the bottom pic should look something more like a beaded necklace. And the beads should be a shitload of different sizes.

Awful lot of lives were only a few hours to weeks long at the most, between the times people reached their 70s.
>>
>>30330958
More like really aloof and kind of comes off as uncaring, but only because he has heard every single sob story in history thousands of times before. He's at the most like a really jaded part time fastfood employee that has been there way too long.
>>
>>30329288
it’s all I think about to be honest and I’m only 24
>>
>>30329288
Death is not as scary as dying. The actual act of dying sounds horrifying. Being dead, not nearly so.
>>
>>30333549
Hm yeah that's a fair point. I'm not sure that could be refuted logically. I guess to me that didn't appear as a problem because I have a rather deterministic and monistic vision of reality, hence "my death" is just some biomatter degrading, but it doesn't change anything to the mechanism that is being itself, because an identity or a "self" is ultimately just a fiction designating a certain chunk of spacetime to be something other than the rest.

So in death biomatter just devolves back into its origin. In human terms you might be leaving a "hole", however on the cosmic scale it was all meant to be this way anyway. So I guess my focus would be on living through the present moment as is designated for us. Since the future has already happened, we're just living a series of fixed panels either way.

Not sure that makes sense to you but that's sort of my perspective: That we're all one, and the future has already happened. So mourning counterfactual situations ("What if I could still be there?") contradicts the structure of existence itself.
>>
>>30332147
what the fuck are you talking about? Kinda concerned now
>>
What's there to be afraid of? A return to nothingness is the same as a return to All, because if there is All there must be nothing as well. Basically anon, if you reach "nothingness" then you haven't truly ended, which would mean it isn't truly "nothingness". Logically, something cannot come from nothing, but we can divide one thing into two separate things. Until everything we experience is just "One" then we cannot even fathom other options like nothingness.
>>
>>30333700
Nothing man, don't be scared.
Just trying to say you should not assume nothingness. Whatever happens, I largely agree with it being transformative more than hellish. The (You) you feel like right now won't even be a memory someday, whether we disappear or come back.
>>
>>30332313
why did this get me hard?
>>
File: 497.png (344 KB, 666x666)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
>>30329288
>>
>>30333758
You made me look up Boltzmann brains. Not sure I understand. Is it a form of solipsism where I would be the only sentient creature in "this universe" which would simply be a memory/perception that is infused into me?
>>
>>30333813
It's more that you're a fake instance of your own life, a fully formed set of memories destined ot only exist for a fraction of a fraction of a second. Not that you'd be able to tell. But you could be.
>>
>>30333801
hi
>>
>>30333758
I appreciate that man. When I said what the fuck, it’s just because im so tired of not knowing and just want to know
but it seems like no one knows or ever will know.
Feels like life is leading up to one big punchline
>>
>>30333851
The punchline is that we put you in this place and you won't even believe us if we told you, like we're doing right now. Haha.
>>
>>30329288

I chose a hedonistic lifestyle, living my own life to the fullest, as long as I deem my time on earth worthy, It's all good.

At the end I know, the long, dreamless slumber awaits, and that's ok.

Have you ever slept through the night without dreaming, and you wake up and it's morning? That's what I reckon non- existence is like. Doesn't sound to me. Most people can't deal with that concept so they make stories up like heaven, hell, eternal copiousness...

Eternal dreamless sleep sounds better to me.

I am unafraid of dying.
>>
File: 3Dimensional_Ankh.png (5 KB, 554x358)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>30329288
>>30329309
>>
>>30329288
Existence is misery, every good & wonderful thing is as transient as the pain of a root canal. It seems great in the moment, but it comes to pass. And then you have to go back to work the next day because you have no talent/personality and so must earn a wage to survive into next week. Death is the commute home after your shift is finally done.
>>
>>30333813
Its just basically saying not to trust things as they appear because a mind could run on different substrates.

>>30333851
Me too. It blows that we don't know, bunches of smug fuckers think they do and offer useless platitudes, and most fuckers don't think about it at all.
>>
>>30329288
Death is the beginning. In death is life.
>>
>>30329288
you could die in 45 minutes or 45 years, what is the difference?
>>
>>30329288
(You) are immortal. Your memory, not so much
>materialism
See eternal return
>metaphysical
Literally just submit to any set of belief
>>
>>30333948
Crowbar - existence is punishment

YouTube it
>>
>>30329288
Im not afraid of death Im afraid dying. Im afraid It will be slow and painful. I just hope its quick. Funny Im afraid of the pain seeing as im an ex-self harmer. I think its the not having control over it that makes it different/scarier, and theres so many painful ways to go and like one quick painless one maybe two. So going by stats alone you are likely to die painfully.
>>
File: 1601032280670.jpg (344 KB, 1280x998)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
because you can remember your past lives, and even bring back past trauma to your current life or POV of awareness. The downside of that it will destroy all your motivation in this life to extent, in my case. Also just look at the place we are in. To me this place seems like a insanity hell realm to me, because nothing here makes sense.
>>
>>30330879
you talk like youre still 10 anon your experience is not like anyone elses. whats scary for you is different than OP or me or another anon. Feelings are just electrical impulses in the brain and therein lies the problem everyones brain is different. Were all different then we die and we are all equal because we are one in another plane.
>>
>>30333645
It does make sense and from a totally removed perspective what you're saying is true. Recently I've had a weird experience, nothing paranormal, but I was able to observe how some friends of mine were acting while I wasn't around and they were having fun as usual but at one point one of them asked a question to the other that I knew the answer to and none of them did. It gave me a feeling like "this is what it will be like when I'm dead. Does it really matter that the question went unanswered? No, but if I was there I would have answered it." It really kinda struck me that although my death would be completely meaningless by one order of magnitude, but that in the smallest way I would be losing the ability to answer questions, offer help to someone in need. I know it doesn't really matter but it made me feel my life had .000001% meaning instead of absolute 0
>>
>>30329288

https://news.yahoo.com/hospice-nurse-goes-viral-tiktok-003957298.html
>>
>>30329342
That sounds amazing.
>>
File: I cannot die.png (60 KB, 606x57)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>
>>30329288
I’m not afraid of death I’m afraid of the death of others in my life because I want their problems to be solved before they die but that rarely happens
>>
>>30334226
How did you learn about your past life, on would you tell us about it?
>>
>>30329288
You must enjoy masturbation
>>
File: yin.jpg (32 KB, 540x400)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>30329288
I have experienced death before, it's not that bad and it's not what you think OP.
>>
What, like being here is awesome?? Ceasing to exist means that you’re not going to be worried about whether or not it’s better than existing. That’s it. Lights out. You won’t give a shit one way or another, you will cease to even be conscious of the fact that anything ever existed. Or any fact, for that matter. Finally, some god damn rest
>>
>>30329288
I’m not afraid of death, I just don’t want to miss out on anything.
>>
>>30332460
https://youtu.be/crRSUnbVi48
>>
>>30330786
Well uh...you uh...YOU JUST ARE OK?
>>
>>30334936
i hate this meme but its actually good here and I dont know why....it ..IT JUST IS OK
>>
>>30332526
certainly it annihilates something?
>>
>>30329288
Being scared of death is a midwit thing
>>
Death fears me.
>>
>>30329288
don't overthink it, don't make too big of a deal out of yourself. It isn't the end of existence. Plenty of other people. Even if everything living were to die, still a world out there. Each person is a tiny chip of life. Losing one is not a big deal to anyone accept that person. Just try to look at your own death like anyone elses and relax.
>>
>>30336067
pretending you aren't is an edgelord thing
>>
>>30329288
Humans are afraid of death and the human majority is objectively wrong by definition because humans killed Jesus so Jesus designed the universe to disagree with the human majority at any given moment.
>>
>>30329288
My individual cells die but they live on through me. Likewise, when you die, your will lives on through me. If I die, we're all fucked. THAT is what you should fear.
>>
>>30329288
Death is only part of cycle. You cant dissappear, nothing can, nothing ever does. Just because a thing takes on a new shape or form doesnt mean it stops existing. Your being will change, your body will become one with earth, but it doesnt mean you will cease to exist. You dont fear death you fear the unknown as most humans do.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1637225553161.jpg (91 KB, 1076x820)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>30329288
There are actually two deaths. In the first one your material body dies (leaving your etheric and spiritual bodies) but after sometime occurs a second death in wich your etheric body dies and you return to the Monad and forget everything
>>
>>30329288
Then use the time you’re given to do something. Help others and be kind. Take care of your body and have many children, foster them to do the same.
>>
As long as I got Jesus on my side, I got nothing to fear.
>>
How can something you LITERALLY can’t experience be scary?

Being killed is scary, being dead isn’t.
>>
>>30329288
I'm tired and I want to sleep; that's why.
But I can't sleep yet because I got shit to do.
>>
>>30329288
I'm not afraid of death, I'm afraid of not being worthy of the afterlife I desire.
>>
More terrifying is the notion that the ride never happened ends.
>>
>>30329288
i'm absolutely terrified, but only about 3/4 of myself feels that way, and it's conveniently the only part that ceases to exist after death
>>
What the hell is there to be afraid of? You're just returning into the original state of non-existence.
I'm only afraid of death in the sense that I am afraid of it being extremely painful, in the same sense that I am afraid of being in a horrific accident that would leave me crippled. But death itself? That's the end-state, there's nothing to be afraid about it.
>>
I am, death
>>
>>30329288
comparing to the alternative it´s not that bad
>>
>>30329288
I'm mentally ill there's a lot of other things to worry about
>>
>>30329540
another typucal Christian, humble and full of love
>>
>>30332239
so long as he repents, that seems to be the consensus, but it's not about just saying you repent, it's about ACTUALLY feeling it, not that I believe one way or another, just another anon explaining what I know from Christianity.
>>
>>30329288
if you dont dream you are trapped in mindless darkness too how are you not scared of sleeping ?
>>
>>30329288
Think about how much you cared about being dead before alive

Oh, right, lol
Wasn't a problem because your molecules weren't a brain
>>
>>30329308
I hope my consciousness moves to the dream dimension permanently when I die. There's so much to try when I'm lucid dreaming, but so little time.
>>
File: 1578208097166.jpg (30 KB, 403x432)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
All I know is it won't be nothingness.

Its the problem of induction. My consciousness arose from primordial forces at least once. There are no laws to keep it from coming back, maybe in hell, maybe in heaven, but we definitely come back.

For my conscious perception to have arisen only once would be a miracle of statistics.
>>
>>30334734
Most came from me seeing, feeling something in my current life which "unlocked" a memory bubble(best that I can describe it) of a past life, which will envelope your mind. I had some which were strong enough to bring back the previous ego and trauma of that life.

Or if you have a strange and vivid memory or visualization that occurred out of nowhere, when you sensed something, maybe a memory or feeling will pop up in winter, or when you see a certain object. Like it will have no connection your current life but you still remember it vividly.

All of mine came to me naturally with out me looking for it. But you could look up past life regression on you tube. I seen a few and they seem really convincing because the person is in a trance and will just talk about what they remember. But I don't know any good resources to learn it though.
>>
>>30329288
the thing that scares me about death isn't non-existence, it's the potential of their being more
considering the universe and life altogether is unimaginably cruel and sadistic, i can only imagine whatever creature might be responsible for this as being absolutely malicious
>>
>>30329288
I met my spirit guide in 2016. You can meet yours too. Meditation, and asking for specific signs work. you WILL get them.
Research NDE's, Reseach Reincarnation Stories. Death is just another passage way into a different life entirely.
>>
File: 1636727654117.jpg (57 KB, 1080x1153)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
I'm not afraid of going home.
>>
>>30329288
Because I was not the first nor will I be the last to ever exist therefore there is no true death. I am merely here because of such circumstances and I find peace knowing the events that precluded my existence were happening before I and will continue long after I.
>>
I smoked dmt once. Terrifying. Not really scared of death now.
>>
>>30333505
you wont even feel the time. you die, you're born again. maybe the next version is a little better or worse than the past, or exactly the same.
>>
>>30330467
Not my mom. Go fuck yourself jackoff. Watched her get cancer and die knowing it was the true end of her everything. Real adults do exist, not everyone reverts to fairy tales.
>>
Death is a reward.
>>
I believe in the big crunch triggering the big bang etc... if the consciousness that is me happened once, statistically it's bound to happen again. maybe next time I'll be a frog.
>>
>>30344168
The universe is a lazy(efficient) fuck so you're probably happening right now and gonna happen again. After all it really is just a pattern of electrical impulses+circuits+stimuli=your conscientiousness
>>
File: 1637745791617.jpg (121 KB, 1200x675)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>30329288
I used to think just like you, now I take great relief in pic related.
>>
i don't have to go to work if i'm dead
sounds like a good deal
>>
>>30329288
What the fuck is there to be afraid of? You won't be scared when you don't exist and you exist until you don't
>>
>>30329288
I'm an Esoteric Werewolf Wizard from Hyperborea. I spiritually identify with the wolf. All martial arts were actually created by watching the animals and learning from them. The problem is people are spiritually dead now. Find out what animal you identify with and you won't be afraid to die.
>>
>>30329288
I had a spiritual experience when I was 19. I'm 42 now and it still makes me shiver down my spine. There is something out there. I've come to two possible conclusions. I'm in coma still and this is all a dream or a higher power intervened. I love you Jesus. Please forgive me for I am a sinner.
>>
>>30329288
if there's nothing why would it matter?
worst case you reincarnate unaware of your previous life
>>
>>30329288
Got any proof my sweet scared anon?
>>
>>30329317
know that feeling . then there's the added curiosity of if I would reincarnate and have awareness of my previous life. This life has been unfulfilling however we must find the reason beyond the other lives we are connected to that we should continue living. Stimuli perhaps? Good food? sex? creating art? Attempting to get a large following to worship you ? I do not know. There's something worth it ? I havent found it. I could create more life and hope they do not feel the way I do then become further stuck living for them?
>>
>>30329288
Checked. I'll only answer you cause that Wojak's look is making me feel bad for it and you :(
I don't fear death but I wouldn't want my life to end if there are still things I want to do. And I do have things I want to do but I'm not sure I'll able be able to do them. Maybe one day I'll feel something closer to fear but not now. My view towards death is both the the action/state of death and death as a being, I have respect for it. The thing thats bums me out more is aging combined with death but one way to look at it is age as a mindset. Even if your body becomes weak and feeble you can still feel young, and I think thats helped me not feel bad about it. Also I believe in afterlifes so I guess that helps ^_^
If you want to talk about it further Op I'd be happy to answer any question you might have. If you have a discord we can talk there.
>>
>>30329317
I know the feeling. I love my mom too.
>>
>>30329534
>you didn't cry when you were ripped out of the void
>>
>>30329288
Who were you before your mother and father conceived you?
>>
>>30329288
Fearing death is dumb, it's inevitable, it is a part of life that everyone has to deal with, and there is nothing you can do about it, and you don't know what will happen. Don't waste time worrying and being in fear from this fact of reality, thinking about it is fine and can even be good, but don't be pointlessly tormented by it, just do what good you can with your life on Earth.
I think that if you fear death, you probably just need to get right with God.
>>
>>30344699
Except if I get your arm in a vice, you will readily admit how much it matters to you that I remove it. The same is true of all human suffering. It matters, and you drop the bullshit and admit how much it matters the second you are inconvenienced or uncomfortable. Welcome to humanism.
>>
>>30344793
You are going to be okay, and Jesus has nothing to do with it. Try to sin less, and relax. Forgive yourself, no one else is really going to do that for you.
>>
I remember past lives so why should I be scared when I'm sure it's not the end, sure there's a big possibility that I'm complete schizo and these "memories" are just my mind fucking with me - but I can choose to belive in them when I feel like it. What you should be scared of is if you've been a complete asshole your whole life.
>>
>>30330240
I am the exact same way. When I think about how distant my childhood seems it makes me feel weirdly anticipatory of death
>>
File: E268O8CXIAA19Uc.jpg (276 KB, 1140x798)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
Your animal body is going to die due to old age, cancer, direct physical trauma or some other cause you will have no control over.

I grapple with, and accept the idea of death regularly. I understand that after my human experience is over, it's over.

Live in the present, do drugs, fuck whoever you want. Your soul wont be damned forever. you're either going to be consumed by the earth and worms 6 feet below (based and ecologypilled) or cremated and symbolically tossed to the sea by your children. You will give them closure and growth and allow them to grapple with death the same way you did.

You should get a hamster
>>
File: 1625513308784.jpg (75 KB, 2048x2048)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
If anything I'm scared of getting old and not being able to do the much of the same shit I'm doing now.
>>
>>30333617
This.
>>
>>30329288

The universe is a manifestation of electricity interacting with matter (Electric Universe). I am not matter, I am information collated within matter. I existed before I was bound to this living form as were you and we will exist still long after we are unbound. My ancestors guiding dieties asked them to prepare for a great war at the end of time and I prepare and work with these ancestral dieties. Death is scary but there is much work to be done afterwards, so no point in worrying.

Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>30348609
moron
>>
>>30348573
Or lose my mind without actually knowing I lost my mind
>>
>>30348621
:) smile more.
>>
>>30329288
>the end of existence
As a fleshy meat monkey.
Tell me about all those times you processed being a nothing and how horrible it was to be a nothing for an forever.
Oh, wait, you can't, because you can't be the subject to the observed object if you don't "exist", thus you cannot experience eternal non-existence. Going off common spiritual/theologic thought and some natural deduction in life, it can likely be assumed that if you were to die, you would not experience not existing for an forever, and following that non experience of not existing, you'd likely end up in a similar meat monkey with similar parents in a similar historical place setting.
If you die, you don't experience anything for ever, thus the only thing that can happen that would have any effect on you would be to have an experience of existing again, and because of the fractal, cyclical nature of reality, one assumes you'd be the same meat monkey, just with slight variations. That's pretty well "worst case scenario", and actually fits Christian ideals of heaven and hell, alongside Hindu ideals of reincarnation and samsara and shit. Nibbana/Nirvana would be that eternal not existing, but in a comfy kind of way, like taking a break from a literal lifetime of spiritual work.
Don't worry so much anon.
>>
>>30334796
this anime boy kinda a cutie who is he.
>>
>>30329288
Why would I? Can't really wait to see whats after death.
>>
>>30348713
Yin from darker than black. Very good anime, highly recommend.
>>
File: 1633516881286.png (424 KB, 458x400)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>30329342
that's how i'm living now. yes i'm pathetic
>>
>>30329288
I might only fear death when I am actually dying.
For now I am alive and well.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
>>
>>30329288
Because it is certain.
>>
File: 100007900072_201292.jpg (98 KB, 725x1024)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>30329288
i bet you walk around masked and got the vaxx because omg i might be a part of the .001% that die from covid
>>
>>30336541
>>30336328
these retards are going to hell and don't even know it
>>
>>30329288
Been there, done that, got the pact t-shirt.
>>
>>30349765
no i dont want my grandma and my elderly neighbours to die
>>
>>30349798
god of course you did. vaxxed carry just as much (241x's more according to Korean study) viral load and transmit just as easily than unvaxxed
what you don't know is you just gave yourself aids and most likely some form of prion disease.

the absolute state of gov't trustees
>>
>>30349765
get a load of this retard
>>
File: file.png (112 KB, 1119x375)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>30349798
>>30349832
>b...b..but anon i won't get aids!
oh? why is Pfizer's new covid pill literally HIV treatment?
https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizers-novel-covid-19-oral-antiviral-treatment-candidate

LMAO jabbies have aids now
>>
File: 1637616805714.jpg (82 KB, 1056x1473)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
the irony of this is, in not wanting to die and being afraid of death
and in doing the heroic faucisms of
>saving grandma!
and
>14 days to flatten the curve!
and
>wear your fucking masks you chuds!!
you have literally given yourself over to the people who openly talk about depopulating you and now you are going to develop aids.
https://archive.md/GzJNj
all you tranny faggots now literally have aids. at least there is some justice and we will be cleansed of your servile putrid neoliberal communist egalitarian presence
>>
While some people may genuinely not be afraid of death, the majority here are larping. Everyone (even the most resolute) has their doubts, OP. It's normal behaviour.
>>
>>30329288
No it's not you stupid fucking moron.
How many cultures have speculated the return or reuse of what constitutes a soul?
If you're a science person, surely you understand the conservation of energy.
Stop believing their lies. They want you to think this so you'll be much more willing to be cowardly in the material plane. In the days of higher understanding of the spirit, humans "conquered" death with it's acceptance as part of a cycle. In the new world religion, a scientific cult, they say they can't prove the existence without acknowledging that they cannot disprove it as well. This is done intentionally so obscenely wealthy billionaires rule by fear of death. Their cattle won't act up even if they're slowly pushed to slaughter anyway simply because they somehow think this is the only thing you get.
Wrong wrong wrong on all accounts and furthermore insanely fucking wrong.
>>
>>30329288
Because I live with absolute faith in Jesus Christ.
>>
>>30329288
There is nothing to be afraid of... if you truly know yourself you kinda know what you will get after death
>>
>>30349774
It is sad, but pray for them regardless.
It matters, it really does.
Praise the LORD.
Thank you, Jesus.
>>
We are all that exists. Consciousness is all that exists. In the state of 'death' time will pass by in an instant until your consciousness reappears. This could take thousands of even billions of eons, until our whole universe has died and a new one emerges from a new 'big bang', placing your consciousness into a new body on an alien planet in an alien universe. Of coarse those billions of eons will be no different than going to sleep at night and waking up on the other end, except you will likely be an infant with no recollection of your previous life. I call it "cosmic reincarnation"
>>
>>30329288
thats a reason to be relieved no despair
the end of all this BS
I can't wait
>>
>>30329558
Based af
>>
>>30329288
It helps to think of all the faggots I will no longer have to put up with
>>
>>30329288
i just don't see a point in dwelling on it, it's not like i can stop it or something
i don't give a fuck about death, if this is potentially the only life i'm going to have then i'm gonna live it unhindered
i personally believe in some vague form of afterlife to comfort me in times of existentialism but i'm open to the idea that thats not the case and it could just be a complete ending of one's existence
i dunno i just don't give a shit, whatever happens happens
not gonna waste my time with that shit now i'll care when it happens
>>
>>30329288
>How are you guys not afraid of death?
because there's no such thing
there's no such thing as death
>doesn't mean there's an afterlife
there's indeed no "afterlife", because there is only life
>non-existence is beyond human comprenhension because "it isn't"
it's not beyond human comprehension at all
as you just said yourself, "it isn't", there literally is no such thing as non-existence, and there is no such thing as death
>>
You don't need to breathe to exist; you must only do it to live.
>>
>>30329288
I will live again, nigger
The old ones tolds us of this
>>
>>30329288
not scary. even if theres nothing which idl if thats even the case then it doesnt matter. its a bit calming having all of my mistakes and worries not mattering in the end. no that i want nothing to be the afterlife
>>
no because the only thing that will die is this illusion ive made of myself. the show will be over and I can go home.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b-5XACjlhI
>>
>>30329288
I am not afraid of death, i am afraid of not doing enough when i end up being judged
>>
File: 1610260612099.jpg (68 KB, 1024x1024)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>30329288

I do not fear the inevitable; It simply is fact. I disagree with those who say death is peaceful like sleep. Sleep can be far from peaceful, that is, if you are a dreamer.
There is no definite understanding of death. Nobody can know without being dead. There are plenty of hypotheses. However, they are unsubstantiated. We can only find the truth when death comes.

Anon, I understand your fears. I used to fear death every day. I used to yearn for death as well. But there is no point in fear. There is nothing avoidable about dying. Everyone here will die one day. When that time comes, we will face truth as men.
>>
File: 1598332105409.jpg (202 KB, 720x695)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>30332326

Very nice picture. I hope you don't mind, but I saved it after a hearty kek.

Death is a big question. These threads always have silly answers, but it's because death is that difficult a question.
Please actually try think about what happens. I know death is scary, but "simple as" doesn't cut it champ.
Arrive at truth. Without any other biases, what do you truly think?
>>
>>30332778

I like your answer as well. It makes me optimistic.
>>
File: kot.jpg (80 KB, 600x713)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>30353220
>>
>>30329288
>>30353174
Being dead means not being alive.
I wasn't alive for any of the years before I was born, so it will be exactly like that when I die.
Then you apparently forget everything and come fading back into a new body; otherwise, how would we even be conscious right now when the universe has been around for billions of years and will be around for trillions of trillions of years more? The probability of you even being conscious right now is so highly unlikely when your whole life is only a blip in all of those trillions of trillions of years of time.
>>
File: 1608920263034.jpg (160 KB, 1844x1210)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>30353269

Gonna ignore that second paragraph of fallacy.

Deaths means not being alive. Then what do we constitute alive as? Is that definition even correct?
Jung talks about the scope of sense a little. "You can only see so far, hear so high/low, ect"
So what makes our perception of life any better?
Living, like all other questions, is only answered through speculation. No proof.
>>
I got on a drug trip and left my body
Saw a bunch of scary things, went through time, and basically had telepathic communication with some unseen entities tell me
>"No matter just remember none of this is real"
When I came back I was inconsolable and I still deal with a heavy derealization and fear of death like OP.
I really self-aware of how fruitless the fear is, but I'll still always have it.
I think for me it's just wanting to know when the time is up to finish and try stuff like having a love life or traveling.
Part of it admittedly has to be the incomprehensible nature of it.
I try to go mentally to God, I often hope he exists to save us.
I hope you find solace or peace OP and others in the thread, I've tried to for a while now.
Some days are harder than others.
>>
I have a feeling dying feels like falling

I think about my own death almost every day
>>
death is the best thing to ever happen to anyone because it rids you of the suffering that is existing.
>>
>>30330240
I sometimes get that feeling that death is imminent, that my time is short. I don't know why, maybe it's just the weed, I always get that feeling in bed before sleep. And right before i doze off, this reality seems fake
>>
>>30329288
It is impossible to stop existing, like everything else, our consciousness simply moves or transforms upon "death". As above, so below.
>>
>>30329288
I've never been afraid of it. It is just the inevitable end, and I can't change that. It's out of my hands. My real fear is not living a life I can be proud of when the end comes, because I do have a hand in that.

If there's something beyond death, and life isn't purely material, then living a worthy life is even more important. I would hate to look back on all the times I could have been better or seized the day and chose not to.

Even if I could live forever, I don't know that I would want to. There would be a lot of grief, and the longer I lived, the more I would prevent advancement of younger people. Immortals would dominate all positions of power simply because replacing them with less experienced people would be unnecessary, waseful, and possibly dangerous. This would exacerbate existing problems with ancient men and women who refuse to retire because they just can't let go of power.

Death is a part of life. It's not necessary to fear it.
>>
>>30329288
Existence is objectively garbage, that is why. So you are either tortured and fucked with for eternity and just delay the inevitable, or you finally get to sweet nothingness.
>>
I'm a
R O C K S T A R
I'm gonna
live forever
>>
>>30329288
I'm scared of it. I hate this world and I wish for death, but when I start to actually think about the end of existence I get freaked out. I think my death wish had more to do with wanting clown world to stop. I want to wake up in heaven. The best I can do is hope that there is something beyond the material and that I will be met with a pleasant and peaceful afterlife.
>>
>>30329288
Gaymen thaught me that Death is a sexy goth girl, I want to be her helper, suck her tiddies and make her tea.
>>
Death is the most based thing on this planet, you get to go to heaven anon! I becko you to live every day to its fullest. Please know you are loved, and share this love to the world, or so you do choose. Be helpful, be patient, be kind and embrace those in need. Your eternal soul will live on in heaven for ever and ever in complete bliss and happiness- like nothing you’ve ever experienced before on this earth. Our passing shall be beautiful, perhaps I’ll see you there, god bless anon
>>
>>30355676
Are there white people in heaven?
>>
Do you only thing about death that scares me is the moment I get hit by a car, or stabbed and slowly bleeding out or shot in my stomach arms and legs and dying slowly. Cancer would be shitty, testicular cancer would be shitty. Getting very close to dying but then being forced to rehabilitate myself with no legs or whatever else in extreme pain for a long time would scare me (from my perspective right now at least- typically we are where we are and we accept it quite easily)
>>
>>30355685
No they were pagan until converting so they go through purgatory. Only the chosen people get express ticket to heaven
>>
>>30355685
There are all kinds of people in heaven, quite frankly, is the best of them
>>
>>30355707
>Only the chosen people get express ticket to heaven
Who are you talking about?
>>
>>30329288
For me, the only things that scare me about death are: A.) Dying prematurely and not being blessed to live to a ripe old age B.) Dying a slow, painful death C.) Just the idea of what happens after Death. I belive in an afterlife, and it would be phenomenal to wake up in heaven- but can you imagine the sheer terror of waking up in the pits of hell? Being trapped there for all eternity?

Factor C very well scares me the fucking most.
>>
>>30356692
>>30356692
>can you imagine the sheer terror of waking up in the pits of hell? Being trapped there for all eternity?

We must try and be the best we can be, we must repent, god hasn’t asked for much. Repent when you have a genuine feeling in your heart, that way it’s not just ‘death insurance’ or something insincere. We can be saved! I was once, in my immaturity an agnostic of sorts. The church confused me, the church as an institution- the pope, ect. Are the church or satan. Seek god out on your own, read the Bible, find a Christian friend you trust and discuss it

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.