[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1627757942244.jpg (469 KB, 2048x1364)
469 KB
469 KB JPG
>Can i manifest ___?
Yes

>Curious? Do the Ladder Experiment
https://pastebin.com/nWzSmHvU

Relatively short texts for newbies (Start With Goddard!):
>Summary of Goddard's Consciousness
https://web.archive.org/web/20180328171609/http://www.mindserpent.com/library/goddard/lectures/consciousness.pdf

>Goddard's Feeling is the Secret lecture
https://www.law-of-attraction-haven.com/support-files/feeling-is-the-secret-neville-goddard.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xawGls5LB5c

>Goddard video FAQ, also addresses various general questions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzh_QJGs1DY

>Library full of Goddard's lectures
http://www.realneville.com/text_archive.htm

>Steve Pavlina's Explorer's Guide to Manifesting
https://www.stevepavlina.com/resources/The-Explorers-Guide-to-Manifesting.pdf

Extra resources:

>The Reality Transurfing series that goes into great depth, it's worth reading if you're really into the LoA
http://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=5AB66EFC3085FA23D571A270854683C1

>Does Law of Attraction Imply I'm To Blame For The Bad Things That Happen to Me?
https://pastebin.com/ETqz3K5Y

>Should I hire a coach?
https://pastebin.com/a2D57P0d

>Manifesting And De-Manifesting:
https://pastebin.com/QSGjSSPq

>SP (Specific Person) PASTEBIN:
https://pastebin.com/MzLX6gys

>Getting into deep SATS (State Akin To Sleep)
https://pastebin.com/QdfXJJQN

>Pastebin FAQ
https://pastebin.com/pDekUHXM

Previous thread
>>30295318
>>
why even bother continuing this general? the threads get worse every time. the same attention whores and the same useless 'le I did literally no work but we're all totally gonna le make it le frens' bullshit. I actually hate the posters in these threads anymore for ruining the only general on this board worth a damn
>>
>>30328503
You should make a discord community about it and just kick the cunts who are cunts
>>
sup guys deja vu back anon here. been going good with SP I guess, had a few good moments some weeks ago but she became hot and cold for a little bit and we dont text a lot at the moment. Not really too sure what is going on, I am just trying to focus on myself again. I think overall I feel how I felt before we first started dating. I want to hook up and text her but I just cant be bothered sometimes. It also seems like whenever I get close to an ideal state random girls just hit me up. I do feel good and calm, non obsessive and non reactive to 3D negativity.

I go to sleep every night feeling good and love, just not sure if I am really missing anything. I dont think I am. I act as if most of the time, confident and flirty. I feel like I know its done, I knew it was done last week and I think I mightve delayed it by just feeling super negative about being ghosted. Dunno. I dont really care that much. She seems lonely and bored, didnt want to hang out with just me because I am irresistable. Its inevitable.
>>
>>30328806
>
Why not make a board on an altchan?
>>
>>30328423
Are you sure, that LoA is not made up?
>>
Did anyone here ever manage to remove moles from thier skin using LOA?
How did you do it?
>>
>>30328916
I think I manifested something once as a kid.
There was this teacher that I hate so much that I've wished that something bad would happen to her and a few hours later something heavy fell on her foot and she began to cry she wasn't a clumsy person at all, so the possibility of her letting something fall on her foot is pretty small I would say.
My mother also told me about something she manifested in the past when I told her "about this thing I found called LOA" she told me that she once thought about a guy from elementary school she used to know but hasn't seen since now suddenly after thinking about him for the first time in 30 years he started calling her.
I don't know if these experiences are really LOA or not, but they seem likely to be caused by it.
>>
>>30329028
What if I told you, that you are a manifestation of me?
>>
>>30329038
It could be, I can't 100% deny or confirm it.
>>
I dont get the ladder experiment.
It says to visuakize it in your sleep which is fine and in accord whith the first goddard text linked in OP but goddard also said you should refrain from counter manifesting things in your mind at all time like going to the check out and thinking "i always have to wait so damn much" and then you realize you are in the slowest queue.
So why does it says on the ladder experiment to write note about ho i will not climb a ladder and put em where you will see them,wouldnt it counter all the night vizualisation ?
>>
File: 1637477425978.jpg (106 KB, 1200x675)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>imagine a scene where im an accomplished artist and have the perfect wife
>fall asleep
>Dream about meeting the perfect girl for the first time in a store randomly
>when our meeting is over she hugs me and leaves
>wake up
>realize it isn't real
FUCK
>>
loa will it give me a man like subzero
>>
File: apu the comfy stargaze.jpg (183 KB, 853x1280)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
How many times do you visualize in SATS? Do you do it once, several times in one night, or several nights, or until what you want manifests?
>>
>>30330179
>until what you want manifests?
That's been my approach and it's working.
>>
>pops said old harddrive was "fried" or corrupted due to all the metal dust and filings that got into it
>computer was working just fine up until mid-november
Is it possible to manifest myself into the past where the old PC was still functional so I could tidy it up, or at least salvage the content?
>>
>>30329824
But it was real, anon. You experienced it yourself, so you know it to be real. It just hasn't shown up in our 3-D reality because of the delay.

Dreams are often foretellings of future events, the subtle mind can perceive manifestations before they occur. It's coming.
>>
Whenever doubt enters your mind, do you just brush it off?
>>
>>30330827
Yes. Focus your attention elsewhere if possible, or do affirmations to reinforce your belief.
>>
>>30328423
>>30328503
I rather enjoy this general, please dont stop posting. And yes, some people shouldn't be here, but so what
>>
>>30330984
I also very much enjoy these threads. I like when anons post their progress, share their tips, and ask good questions.
>>
File: pepe_golden.gif (1.66 MB, 290x290)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB GIF
Money flows to me.
I am a money magnet.
Money comes easy to me.
I like money.
I am wealthy.
>>
I managed to manifest I think
I felt like what I was trying to manifest was ridiculous, unrealistic and out of reach but by the time it actually happened doubt left my mind and it all felt natural
pretty sick honestly
>>
>>30331335
tell us more, anon, what did you manifest?
>>
>>30331283
Feels good to be a millionair, doesn't it?
>>
>>30331340
contact and subsequent forgiveness from a lost friend I fucked over pretty hard years ago
>>
What's your biggest manifestation, /x/?
>>
>>30331389
Could you tell more? I am manifesting reunion and forgiveness from sp but its rough and i've been riding a rollercoaster for months
>>
>>30331389
I'm glad for you, man, that's probably more important for your mental health than $10 mil dollars,
>>
>>30331426
Manifesting a somewhat famous person into my life. I've mentioned in a previous thread that I'm a small streamer and my SP is a much bigger streamer. We've been in touch for a while now and things are going in the right direction.
>>
>>30331426
I manifested Rittenhouse's acquittal.
>>
>>30331478
I've been working at this on and off for like 3 months but it's only the last month where I've actually focused on it. I wasn't skeptical so much as weary initially, I felt that LoA could and does work, just that it probably would not for me and definitely not for my situation. After noticing weird synchronicities I started to be more sure that it would work and it's when I started working harder at it. I did 3 or 4 55x5s, sats most nights and also subliminals (custom made). I didn't do a lot of preliminary research into any of these methods just got a cursory understanding. I ended up getting a text from them about 10 minutes after I released the emotions from a particularly emotional manifest session.
>>
>>30330653
>Dreams are often foretellings of future events, the subtle mind can perceive manifestations before they occur
not that guy but is this true? can dreams actually be prophetic or is it just a meme?
>>
>>30331613
99,9% of my dreams I have got nothing to do with what actual happens in my life. Got a lot of anxious dreams showing me bad things and that never happens, so.
>>
>>30331543
lol nice, he actually deserved to be acquitted.
>>
>>30331555
> I did 3 or 4 55x5s
what do you mean by this, specifically 55x5s?
>>
Okay guys, it's actually happening, this is the chance that you we're looking for.
Join the right side. Join the FEDs and print your own money.
>>
>>30331707
It's manifesting something you want by writing down a single encompassing affirmation 55 times, for 5 days in a row. Best done in a single session, best done while tired or in the relaxed state. I think that this and similar manifestation methods aren't talked about a lot in this general, everyone here seems to like sats a lot more.
>>
>>30331555
>also subliminals (custom made)
Your trips intrigue me. What did your subliminals say? How did you phrase them?
>>
>>30331743
thanks. Didn't know about this method.
>>
>>30331812
Affirming things we did in the distant past before falling out as if they were happening in the recent past/present
Affirming things particularly related to their nature that would bring way to the events I was trying to manifest (e.g. X is so understanding/kind/etc, I'm so grateful for this/them/that/etc.)
Accepting the unrealistic nature of what I'm trying to affirm in my affirmations (I can't believe x happened)
And then I just sort of grabbed a lot of affirmations used in public subliminals but then personalised them to my own situation. I think a big reason there can be such a mixed response to subliminals is because an affirmation like "I'm so glad this person does *thing that specific person would never do*" both contradicts an image you might have as well as leaving "person" up to interpretation by your subconscious.
All that said, don't take any of that as gospel except maybe the last one. Just play around with affirmations that you write and put in the ones that feel right to you. Since I felt so blocked because my situation felt impossible, the "I can't believe" affirmations were probably particularly useful for me. For somebody trying to manifest something that's perfectly reasonable for them including that would probably just confuse the subconscious, because you totally can believe that.
I'd post the actual specific affirmations I used but they're pretty personal lol.
>>
>>30331916
>I'd post the actual specific affirmations I used but they're pretty personal lol.
No, what you shared was helpful, thanks.
>>
>>30331496
Feels good fren :)
>>
>>30332028
It certainly does. It's an actual dream coming true. I have these threads to thank for it. Otherwise I would have never discovered Goddard or LoA.
>>
>>30331916
what do you use to make them?
>>
File: audacity.png (248 KB, 1809x806)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>30332305
Text to speech with mp3 converters and audacity. I just pasted the outputs I wanted to use from the text to speech mp3 converters underneath a song I liked and then messed with the levels so that I couldn't hear what was being said while still being able to tell there was a track there. Some people also speed up the subliminal tracks but I chose not to. There's probably a better way to go about this but I'm no audio engineer.
>>
>>30331743
good info brah
>>
>>30331555
>555
>55x5s
Digits confirm, where'd you learn about that method?
>>
>>30332457
Fucked if I remember lol, I googled it on the 6th of october but I can't remember what I saw to make me google it, I have nothing obviously connected to it in my history any earlier.
>>
somtimes i manifest but not on purpose, today i thought about some girl i knew in HS, it was just a mere moment and then after going back home from work i saw her. Kinda spooky bros
>>
>>30331619
that says more about your mental state than anything about your manifestations. Do you by any chance brood a lot or have a lot of negative thoughts?
>>
>>30332707
Yeah, I just mean my dreams don't show me the future. Or never have, at least. I will have dreams about family members passing away and freak out but nothing happens. And yes, I'm kinda neurotic.
>>
File: 1637029366952.gif (3.76 MB, 640x640)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB GIF
>>30331283
literally use this as a mantra.
instructions: (pretty sure you don't need them anyway.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgQYilz1_DA
>>
>>30329824
You think that's bad, I kept dreaming of winning big gambling, so as soon as I got paid my retarded ass went and blew 90% of my paycheque on gambling... won nothing
>>
So how do you actually change a belief though
>>
>>30332868
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtK8VBpJfjc
Maybe this video will help you anon.
I also recommend her other videos btw.
>>
Remember to be grateful for finding this. This is an amazing tool that will get us everything we want and 99.9% of people have no idea it exists. Be happy, be grateful, and make sure you actually do it because there’s no bigger waste than wasting something as amazing as this.
>>
First day into the ladder experiment. I pictured a basketball bouncing on pavement instead since I might use a ladder at work this weekend. If this works I am going to use it to get a gf and accomplish my athletic goals. I hope this works for all of you and you all get the successes you are looking for.
>>
>>30332409
thanks bro

>>30332743
>>30332707
I had a dream that alluded to a breakup and a few weeks later my SP and I broke up. Recently I have had a fair few getting back together dreams, not sure what to think of them though they arent as cryptic as the breakup one though theyre all pretty straightforward
>>
>>30333191
It's funny how true this is. A majority of people don't know what this is, and those who do fall into those who scoff at it, fail to apply, grow impatient because they don't do it correctly and those who use it properly and get what they want.

Anyway see you guys in 2012
>>
File: 902166764824191036.png (10 KB, 96x95)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>30331283
More money just flowed to me today and will again tomorrow. I love being rich.
>>
>>30332981
Is this the chick who left a simp on a mountain to die? Pretty based ngl.
>>
File: 1619849441416.png (672 KB, 600x600)
672 KB
672 KB PNG
>>30331283
>>30333252
Did this last night and this morning I happened upon a crypto that exact name was a name I came up with a couple of years ago. It's just an arbitrary set of 4 letters but exactly the same as I had come up with, capitalization and everything. Not only this but when I found it it was in the last hour of its presale phase before it goes public tomorrow. If that's not a sign I don't know what fucking is.
>>
>>30331743
write it as in a piece of paper?
if so, im fucked :( privacy issues
maybe it could work if i did it digitally and then say it in real life?
>>
>>30331496
What methods did you use?
I'm in a similar situation, except we are musicians.
>>
>>30334032
SATS every night for like five days before first contact between us. I would do affirmations sporadically during the day, particularly if I felt any doubt or anxiety. I am still doing SATS and affirmations, because we are acquainted/friendly now and things appear to be going where I want, but I won't stop until my desire has been totally fulfilled.
>>
File: pepe_tux_hat.png (154 KB, 334x506)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>30331355
It is the best feeling. Truly a blessing.
>>30332820
Ok nice. ;)
>>30333252
Same, it is wonderful.
>>30333862
It is magic my fren. Simple as.

We all gonna make it, because we already made it.
>>
>>30334016
You don't write repetitively because the paper has some divine properties, you write repetitively because doing so helps to rewire your subconscious. Digital works fine although handwriting is that smallest bit more mentally exerting and thus influential (assuming you aren't a bad typer).
>>
File: deep blue.png (203 B, 800x600)
203 B
203 B PNG
>>30328423
Well, I tried. I put full faith, full belief, full respect into manifesting....... and my life just got worse as I let it flow expecting everything to just work out towards my imagination. Perhaps one could say I have done it incorrectly, but, I put my all into it. How does one go beyond putting in everything they got? If we truly are all god, and control this 3d world with our conscience and subconscious, wouldnt it be easy? Wouldnt real results come at least? My life is so bad man... I'm so lost. I'm so poor I cant even afford food anymore. Just earlier today I was looking up how to get welfare but im too retarded to understand how to get it still, doubt id even be able to get it anyways. JFL @ manifesting. My dream of health, joy, peace, prosperity, riches, strength, evolution, etc just didnt happen. Look at me. Dont give me false hope /x/ bros :(
>>
>>30335061
desu i dont have any advice but can u tell me ur experiences? what did u fail to manifest?
>>
>>30335126
Tried to manifest wisdom and an evolved body mainly, abilities to see well in my imagination, psychic abilities, money, happiness, faith, bending reality to my will, etc
>>
>>30335250
what was the process?
>>
I figured out that words have meaning especially if you want them to work like manifesting. The words you read can alter your reality if you believe it can so try to avoid all negativity. This may be helpful to you.
>>
>>30335061
>wouldnt it be easy?
We are not here for the easy but the opposite. Hellholes like this one are rare because who the fuck wants to suffer.
>I put my all into it
You manifest all of your life including this "failure". Get in contact with what is called the subconscious, learn to speak with it. This also happens to be the way to master manifesting as our pure human aspects are quite impotent.
I have stopped consciously manifesting despite being good at it, I manifest it all anyways so what's the point and I have learned to be in harmony with myself so what I receive is harmony. I do make wishes about what I want.
>>
>>30333191
You manifested finding LoA, the masses manifest not finding it. It helps to let go of the old idea of randomness or stumbling into things by chance.
>>
I dont really desire my SP much at the moment. Is this a good sign? Like why would I desire something I already have. Did Neville talk about this at all?

Im gonna keep affirming or whatever though but I dont really feel the need to look on her insta or check what shes up to, I think my self concept is back to what it was and what it should be. Or is this the best time to do SATS now when I dont have much attachment? I dunno but I feel like I am with her and that she is into me but kind of nervous.
>>
>>30328423
I live in the United States
I own a nice house in the suburb
I have a great salary
I live the American Dream.
>>
>just doubted myself
>got a bad result

we are still gonna make it, we are unstoppable.
>>
>>30336262
i think this is what neville referred to as the sabbath, he explained it by saying you can't be "more" pregnant, you just plant the seed and then it grows. don't force yourself to do sats.
>>
>>30328932
Can't you just buy one of those mole remover pens on Alibaba (or Amazon)?
>>
>>30329216
Read the Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy. Basically what Goddard and Murphy say is that above all else, your subconscious mind > conscious mind, so despite what you consciously think, if you can get your subconscious mind to think otherwise, that's what will give you results.
>>
>>30336458
makes sense. I think I have been here before, how do you not fuck it up?
>>
>>30333235
Based hello time traveller fellow
>>
>>30336387
Hi USAbro. Nice house you got there.
>>
>>30333235
Buy bitcoin.
>>
>>30337038
thanks m8
>>
>>30328423
I resonate pure hatred like an angsty teen. This entire world is fucked and almost every night I have to deconstruct my defences and expel malign metaphysical entities in order to possibly sleep. The world is screaming, begging for our deaths but nobody hears, so we all walk on this desecrated ball that openly wants us extinct, as a collective, because we’ve proven — as a collective — that were such a consciousness need to functionally exist it would need to be subjugated and controlled by us because of the ruling class’ greed and hubris, and benign disregard for our planet’s needs. Law of attraction? I want to control pillars of Mercury and flame and douse this world in oil. Let the gods pick their chosen, and we burn out the rest. The problem is overcrowding, but I believe in the ultimate solution, although certainly not the one on the Georgia guidestones.
>>
File: 81l+HcItj-L._SL1500_.jpg (179 KB, 1500x1500)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>30328932
I did. I had a rather large, ugly mole in my forehead, and I did several things before giving up and accepting I would never get rid of it this way.
I intensely visualized (tactile) having smooth skin, and the feeling of the mole falling off.
I also did a ritual of sorts and drew a cross over it with a pen to symbolically "mark it for deletion".
And I also did some self-hypnosis for it, when I was learning self-hypnosis.
I did these in a span of a year or two, but I don't quite remember. As I said, in the end I gave up and just accepted it was with me for life.

The some months later, I was on a trip and met a family that was very much into alternate crazy health shit. The husband liked to play with Nicola Tesla contraptions and offered to zap it using an electric wand from the 19th century he bought on eBay. He did what I later learned you can get on any Asiatic beauty salon, and the mole dried off and fell on its own a few days later.
You could skip the LoA steps and go to a beauty place, or do the steps and let synchronicity eventually bring you the best option you have.
>>
>>30328503
This general and the shifting one are the only reasons I keep coming on /x/
>>
>>30329216
Well, you don't get it because what you described is not the ladder experiment. Read how to do the ladder experiment first, then do it. Then you will have your answer.
You won't get it by idly playing what-if scenarios in your head.
>>
>>30331426
In terms of relevance, I guess someone's death. But in terms of impact in my life, getting $300,000 donated to me.
>>
File: giphy.gif (845 KB, 308x246)
845 KB
845 KB GIF
How to revise:

LET IT GO LET IT GO
TURN AWAY AND SLAM THE DOOOOR

Really the whole song is about learning about revision
>>
>>30337266
NO RULES FOR ME I'M FREEEE
>>
What's the efficacy of affirmations as a method of manifestation, and are subliminals a good tool in that aspect?

Neville doesn't really speak on anything beyond visualization and feeling the end, so I'm wondering what value; if it has any at all, this method has.
>>
>>30337287
The only way to know is to test it. This question is like asking someone "what will make me happy in life?" It's so subjective because nobody knows how x method will make you feel or how you will react to it, you just have to test everything you can and find something that works for you. Personally, affirmations/subliminals are bullshit for me because I simply don't believe in them. But you might be different, there may be a part of you that believes in them. That's why you have to try it yourself.
>>
Ladder experiment and some other manifestations were a great succes. I however struggle with some other manifestations as I cannot picture myself during SATS from a first person perspective if that makes sense? Do I manifest physical changes by imagining myself standing in front of a mirror where the change is the new reality?
>>
File: JimCarrey01_.jpg (57 KB, 900x556)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Reminder this guy used LOA to become a famous actor.
>>
>>30338035
>men don't hit the wall
>>
File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (68 KB, 1280x720)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>30338115
cut him some slack he is almost 60(59 atm). I think neville looked so good because he actively manifested graceful aging. I am sure carrey stopped LOA after getting his acting career and probably did a fuck ton of cocaine
>>
>>30338115
That's just adrenochrome withdrawal.
>>
>>30338128
>I think neville looked so good because he actively manifested graceful aging.
Can you manifest not aging at all?
>>
>>30337121
>shifting
/apg/? Isn't reality shifting the same as manifestation?
>>
File: 1637323397218.png (426 KB, 708x852)
426 KB
426 KB PNG
>>30338135
I am currently 21 but still look the same as I did in highschool just way more handsome. I guess just affirm it to yourself til you believe its a fact. When I was a teenager I would stare into the mirror and just repeat how good looking I was ( I use to be kinda goofy looking) until even I believed it and saw myself as so. Now I get rated consistently as a 7-8 sometimes 9 by women and don't even have to make moves on them

I got this idea from metta meditation a long time ago. Someone had said it makes it much easier to do metta meditation in a mirror using affirmations to heal any personal issues you have but instead I did it based around my appearance. You should feel some sort of emotion or warmth in your heart if done correctly.

Shit, thanks for reminding me of this method its the only one that has given me actual results that aren't sometimes random. Need to start doing it again
>>
File: tjebmyrsatmya53qab.png (1.88 MB, 1279x628)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>30338179
it should also be noted I successfully got 2 gfs, changed my mom's negative opinion of me using that method and became good looking. It is also a good way to get out of a bad mindstate.
>>
>>30338194
damn nice. Actually glad for you, anon.
I am myself trying for a gf, being hard atm, with other stuff going on in my life.
>>
>>30338194
>became good looking
Did you actually change your appearance? From your other post it sounded more like you'd just made yourself and others more happy with how you already looked.
>>
Bros, I have lately been feeling not so positive about my SP. Like I don´t have the warm fuzzy feeling anymore, as if I have given up already. But I also have this feeling of normality with her, as if I am already with her, texting and responding in a natural way and feeling good about the strong relationship, but without the burning desire of having her. Am I already living on the end or have I finally accepted subconsciously that I will never have her as something more than just friends? Help /x/ bros

>she is in an ongoing relationship btw. 5 years and counting. Kill me
>>
>>30338312
My face use to be riddled with black heads and acne like really bad, it scars me to this day, this one memory of some guy telling me to come close to whisper something to me but he sees how disgusted my face was and just makes a disgusted noise then says he can't even look at me. Girls also use to laugh at even the concept of dating me many many times over its surprising I didn't do a columbine. So yes I would say it did wonders for my appearance. I can legit honestly say I would easily pass for a model nowadays
>>30338243
Look into metta meditation definitely if you have some troublesome issues in your life effecting your mental health, it surprisingly helps after like a week or 2 of doing it
>>
File: 1637460002346.jpg (55 KB, 872x374)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>30338488
>>
>>30338492
Lel I haven't even watched it but ended up using that one image and just kept it going
>>
>>30338488
will do, thank you kindly, anon.
>>
>>30331555
>>30331743
>>30331916
>>30332409
Didn't expect to see this much info when I came back, godspeed anon

Your technique seems sensible and I've been thinking about making personal subliminals for some time now, thank you for giving tips for that too
>>
>>30337137
>someone's death
Tell me more.
>>
>>30338479
Unironically let go of the desire, for more info watch Aaron Doughty since hes covers this very often.
>>
>>30338145
I would describe "reality shifting" as a more drastic change. For example, zoomies on TikTok want to reality shift to Hogwarts or My Hero Academia or some other IP. I can't blame them, but the potential for reality shifting and manifesting are so much more than that.
>>
>>30339036
>zoomies on TikTok want to reality shift to Hogwarts or My Hero Academia or some other IP.
They're not shifting, they're just dreaming.
>>
>>30338997
but, should I keep giving energy to finding other girls or at least someone that's single? Or basically living on the end, no desire, because she is already with me, but that would mean closing my opportunities with other women. Or am I retarded and can do both?
>>
>>30339604
>Or am I retarded and can do both?
You can do both, as long as you continue to believe in your desire. It will take time for the 3D world to reflect what you have imagined, so until then continue to live your life as you would normally.
>>
>>30339760
Thanks for the words. Appreciate it.
>>
>>30339604
https://youtu.be/ZUfvU8EUG_A
https://youtu.be/CqMA4NxXuCU
>>
>>30339604
https://youtu.be/Esu4Dj6uvzc
>>
File: 1627107161800.jpg (68 KB, 1236x644)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Anons, any good tips on how to pray with a mantra? I found out SATS isnt really my thing since my mind wonders alot or I directly go to sleep without being able to visualize
>>
>>30336673
You just gotta believe that it works :)
>>
>>30340083
Power of Your Subconscious Mind. It basically covers every method, from prayer, to verbal repetition, to SATS, so you should find one that works for you.
>>
>>30328423
>been listening to the World War Z audioboon on jewtube
>it's actually kino
>Now scared of manifesting a zombie apocalypse
Anyone else with such inconvenient
>>
Some anon posted something related to parasites in humans in the last thread
How can I do a parasite cleanse? I've been having bowel problems for a while now
>>
Glad I unintentionally stumbled on this thread, feel a lot of positivity. Am going to try the 5 x 55s.
>>
File: 1591111319661.jpg (274 KB, 1216x2800)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>30340083
Mantra is a great tool to keep the mind from wandering away less than it usually does. If you are not ready to access what you are with states like SATS manifesting will be very hard. No one can simply enter SATS but it takes practice. If you don't find the motivation to practice now try suffering more.
>>
>>30340389
don't have normal link only this
https://sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fue69ab.pdf
>>
>>30340089
I believe :) Thanks anon and I am grateful for this thread. I hope everyone makes it!

captcha was pretty cool SXJPD
My name x her name, PD not too sure, her middle name starts with P tho lol
>>
File: wa.jpg (171 KB, 564x964)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
One thing I don't get about the law are people who are delusional. I've known schizos who were 100% with ALL THEIR HEART convinced they were the chosen one, beautiful and important, but in reality they were clearly ugly, mentally unwell and unsuccessful. Yet despite how much you would try to argue with them about them being "crazy" they wouldn't show an inch of doubt.

How is it explained that these people feel and believe with all their heart they are something powerful and important but reality doesn't reflect it whatsoever?
>>
>>30340617
belief is shit at manifesting that's why anons in this general rarely find any real success without going further. what does the "subconscious" aspects of these schizos think?
>>
>>30340822
They feel it too, though. Or at least they go through life like that utterly convinced and living their life exactly like they are what they believe and feel to be.
>>
>>30331743
>writing down a single encompassing affirmation 55 times, for 5 days in a row
I tried this for the first time today. By around the 20th repetition I was almost in a trance like state. I could definitely see this leaving an impression on the subconscious after five days of it.
>>
>>30340840
the paradox comes from trying to have a scientific understanding over loa with simplified cause and effect. if they manifested a life of a delusional lunatic not giving the mind any power to create they won't get what they believe or feel. souls don't spawn random stuff and never give the power away to the humans, everything goes as you planned on a higher level.
on this planet the illusion of human needs to be maintained, if we see all of the crazies manifesting their delusions the illusion can't be maintained. you can find examples where these crazies do manifest but people write it off as luck or lies.
>>
>>30340961
>if they manifested a life of a delusional lunatic not giving the mind any power to create they won't get what they believe or feel.
So people can manifest away their own ability to manifest? Can they get it back or are they fucked forever?
>>
File: 1632631897016.png (8 KB, 634x519)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>30340489
I can enter a very relaxed state but after that my mind wanders alot(like a dream) or I fall asleep. Any tips?
>>
>>30340974
you believe and feel a lot but do you see them popping out in this reality? the power has already been mostly taken away together with the memory of who you are and why you are in here.
when you embody your soul / integrate your higher self / start becoming what you truly are the manifesting ability will increase. in other words start your spiritual journey to find more power.
i like to recommend sats because in that state you are closer to yourself, it's good for manifesting but more importantly you receive "upgrades" from yourself, this is often why people meditate and why it's so effective.
>>
>>30340617
Think about this, do you think these people are stable enough to manifest? You need to have stable focus, people who are delusional are wrapped up in many contradicting thoughts and beliefs. No shit they can't manifest. Also it doesn't matter what they tell you or project outwards, you can never truly know what's going on in their head.
>>
>>30341102
LOA doesn't say you need to be stable. It just says whatever you truly FEEL to be real will become your reality. And a crazy schizos feels more important and powerful more consistently than most of us. They are so stubbornly convinced that often only meds can knock them out of it.
>>
>>30341156
>LOA doesn't say you need to be stable.
Uh, not directly. But focused and directed intentional thought over time is what manifests.
>And a crazy schizos feels more important and powerful more consistently
Really? Because a big thing about being schizo also means feeling persecuted and like the world is against you. Also feeling out of control. Their thoughts are not infallible like you think they are. Perhaps maybe that over-confidence is a coping mechanism to deal with the fear and paranoia they're constantly experiencing?
>>
>>30340617
They don't actually believe it
>WITH ALL THEIR HEART
Kek, no, they're literally manifesting people deboonking them because of how much doubt they have
>>
>>30335061
Probably you have some unconscious negative self-image stuff to work out, that kind of thing can be a bitch if you don't address it. have faith in yourself.
otherwise
>I tried. I put full faith, full belief, full respect into manifesting
that sounds like you were doing a lot of 'effort'. 'Trying hard' is admitting the thing is difficult, perhaps impossible.
just decide, and let nothing un-decide you.
>>
>>30341234
I talked to so many schizos who think they have magic powers, are extraordinary beautiful and powerful and nothing I said would make them doubt at all. It's like pure, filtered conviction and feeling of being what they think they are. But none of that is even remotely reflected in reality. To us, most of them are drooling retards.
>>
>>30341242
>Kek, no, they're literally manifesting people deboonking them because of how much doubt they have

That's total nonsense. People who are heavily schizophrenic don't have doubt. They are so DEEP in their feelings of "I am right, you guys are the crazy ones" that not even their loved ones and doctors can reach them. Only anti psychotics or whatever they take can bring them back to earth.
>>
>>30341250
How do you know that it didn't make them doubt?
>>
>>30341250
>>30341259
Ok, but do you know they also have negative delusions, too? And how do you know for a fact they never have doubts? Debating with them doesn't mean shit. Plenty of retards defend shit they don't believe in because they desperately want to believe in it.
>>
>>30341259
Then why do they manifest most of their outer reality doubting them? Either they don't believe it or they believe that only they can see what they see
>>
>>30341271
>>30341293
Because they literally destroy their lives over it and no amount of reason or loved ones talking to them makes them change their views and behaviour at all? Only meds do. At least if people are heavy into psychosis.

>>30341298
That's my point. LOA doesn't seem to work or not apply to schizos, or not at all. They have more confidence and faith/feelings in their bullshit than the average Joe yet the world reflects the opposite.
>>
>>30338747
>I just gotta believe!
>>
>>30341012
If there's a way to go around practice someone would have discovered it by now. What you experience is totally normal, you have been constantly thinking all of your life so finding mental room or detaching from it takes time and effort.
Try focusing on the breath, repeating a mantra in your mind and using praying beads. At first it can feel like doing a lot but once you get into the flow it happens without thinking and you are so busy that thinking is less likely to happen.
It's good to see SATS before sleep as an extra instead of the main focus since dreams are very alluring with no easy way to resist. You can try entering trance without the sleepy part since it can add an extra challenge.
Directly focusing on the results while not honoring the methods will hinder you. Practice being silent and going deeper without attempting to manifest. When I find myself in trance the first thing I do is nothing, later I start exploring.
>>
File: 1628660442595.jpg (99 KB, 600x468)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>30341372
Thank you so much for the elaborated response, anon. I was thinking of doing a "prayer session" before I go to sleep, similar to SATS where I get into that very relaxed trance state, however, I have no idea if I should just focus on one single affirmation and repeat that, on the feeling, or to just repeat a combination of affirmations that ultimately embody the living in the end state. What do you recommend? How do I "build" and "construct" my own personal mantra?
>>
>>30341318
You're acting like a schizo yourself. People explain this to you every thread, including this one but you choose to either ignore the explanations completely or resort to thinking that schizos are experts at controlling their own minds and don't doubt anything despite receiving backlash from the outer world.
>>
>>30341626
I literally explained it to you. A schizo deep in psychosis won't accept ANY amount of rational advice, not even by his parents, his wife or doctors. How is this possible if they doubt? Sane people can be convinced to change if that happens because they experience doubt.
>>
>>30341654
>How is this possible if they doubt?
Easily? Why would them not accepting other people's advice mean that they have no doubt?
>>
>>30341670
A sane person who can experience doubt will at least SWAY a little in their beliefs/feelings and express concern or ask questions or listen. Someone who has some doubt won't be 100% "NOO YOU RE CRAZY FUCK YOU BITCH I KEEP DOING WHAT I DO NONE OF THAT IS TRUE YOLO" when the whole hospital and people they love tell them something. How is this not logical to you?
>>
>>30341690
>A sane person who can experience doubt will at least SWAY a little in their beliefs/feelings and express concern or ask questions or listen.
No not really
>>
>>30340617
Schizophrenics can't believe in their delusions with all their heart. Schizophrenia is a mental illness. It only affects the mental, that is your mind. They can believe in their delusions with their mind very easily, but the heart and soul are unaffected.
>>
>>30341725
Yeah. Whatever helps you cope. It's entirely normal for sane people who aren't undergoing psychosis to not even flinch or sway at all in their beliefs (doesn't mean to agree, but at least show concern or doubt) if everyone they love and experts in a field tell them something. Makes sense.
>>
>enters a lottery
>does sats and meditating thinking it would be nice to get a sign that its working
>gets pooped on by a pigeon angrily complain to mom about it
>she says it means you'll win the lottery
>WTF.png
I have not heard of the results yet but will update you anons
>>
>>30341749
Why do you think doubt is a mental and physical phenomena at the same time? You seem utterly incapable of accepting the idea that doubt is mental and a person can freely choose to show it or not.
>>
>>30341776
It is not logical for a person to feel doubt and to not show it at all, not even to people they trust and love the most. This is what happens with almost all people who are deep in psychosis. It's real to them and you are the crazy one.
>>
>>30341783
Dude what, it's 100% logical to not show doubt, have you never debated anything in your life?
>>
>>30341802
Again, I didn't say in any situation. I'm talking about situations where doctors tell you something, the police and your family or people you love. To still 100% insist that everyone is crazy but you and show zero doubt while being sane in the head is not comomn.
>>
>>30341805
Doubt doesn't need to be shown. You also assume that they have enough logical capacity to argue consistently with other people in regards to what they believe and feel but not enough logical capacity to deduce that they're mentally ill.
>>
>>30341866
If you're not a narc weirdo, why wouldn't you show doubt or at least OPENNESS to other peoples ideas? If you talk to someone you love/respect and they bring up an opposing idea will you go "Lmao youre crazy retard, delusional, I'm 100% ok" or like "Why do you say that? I can see what you mean, but I disagree"
>>
>>30341875
Why do you think schizos would respond like normal people if they had doubt? This is circular reasoning.
>>
>>30341932
There's no reason to not respond like that unless you're crazy or narcissistic. It's so clear to anyone who sees freaks in psychosis that nothing will knock them out of their deep beliefs and feelings aside from meds.

But even IF they had some doubts, they still live their "truth" more than the average Joe. And yet that has zero effect on reality.
>>
>>30336821
hi : )

>>30337067
i'll buy like 2 or 3, don't need that much
>>
>>30341949
Again you're using circular logic, why do you think schizos would respond like normal people if they experienced doubt
>>
>>30339827
>>30339830
thanks fren, watching them now.
>>
>>30341994
Because there is no reason to not show doubt or at least openness to another persons opinion if you respect them, even if you are schizophrenic, you don't magically lose the ability to talk and reply in english words.
>>
>>30342004
There's plenty of reason not to show doubt, you also assume that schizos maintain respect for other people
>>
>>30342016
Can you tell me what reasons a person who is open to doubt has to react like "You are 100% wrong and crazy, nothing you say makes sense and I'm the chosen one" to someone they trust and respect.
>>
>>30342048
So you're asking why a normal person would respond like a schizo? They wouldn't
>>
>>30342062
And what is the difference between a normal person and a schizo... Could it be... the ability to question reality and have doubt in your own delusions or bizarre thinking?
>>
File: Trol.png (81 KB, 755x425)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>30328423
If you were to recommend one of Nevilles books that one could read, which would you choose?
>>
>>30342070
There's schizos who realise that the auditory or visual hallucinations they experience are not real so no it can't be that doubting reality is what seperates schizos from normal people
>>
File: 4.jpg (38 KB, 775x525)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>30342092
The Law and the Promise
>>
>>30341949
>unless you're crazy
Schizos are crazy, retard.
>>
>>30342170
>>30342109
One aid to predicting the evolution and severity of symptoms, notes Dr. Colibazzi, is the patient’s ability to doubt his symptoms. If your child retains the self-awareness to know that it’s his mind that is playing tricks on him, it’s an indication that symptoms are still in the very early stages. As symptoms become more severe, the patient’s beliefs (whether paranoid, grandiose or hallucinatory) become increasingly difficult to challenge.
>>
>>30342177
Fair enough, though consider that their experience of reality gets locked into this loop of people doubting them and them being unable to doubt their reality. In other words they affirm to themselves that they're crazy by reacting emotionally to what they're experiencing
>>
the primary illness of schizophrenia is not mental, but perceptual. the 'hallucinations' come first, the delusions follow as the mind's sensemaking ability is eroded.
>>
File: 1524933815972.jpg (382 KB, 1920x1275)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>30341529
I value the state I'm in more than the amount of repetition, instead of doing from the get go I use the last quarter or so. Being very sleepy isn't helpful. Last evening I really enjoyed my meditation but I had to stop because every minute dreams started multiple times.
Meditating just before sleep makes you miss the good feeling that follows. Ideally you would meditate soon after waking up since it shifts the mood to better, happy and balanced people passively manifest good things, the heightened state has many benefits like everything being less triggering.
>How do I "build" and "construct" my own personal mantra?
I say whatever I feel like, while words and mantras hold power I only value them as a tool to distract the mind. After repeatedly seeing worlds beyond words these monkey sounds I play in my head seem pointless.
>I have no idea if I should just focus on one single affirmation and repeat that, on the feeling, or...
Being is the most important and the ideal but quite unreachable state to be in is I AM.
After that feeling is the most powerful tool, when we feel strongly it's quite irrelevant what the mind says. Feeling love or terror overrules the body and mind, if your view of manifesting is making the subconscious believe then feeling is very assuring to it.
Visioning helps with reaching the desired emotion and with keeping the focus. When you focus on seeing part of you is being in it. Abstract and incomplete visions will do.

The best methods for you will shape and shift over time. If you are serious first focus on making meditation your daily habit. 15 minutes twice a day would be a good goal, I have never slipped into trans faster than that.
On the days I don't feel like meditating I use this music to get me started, after remembering how good it feels an hour can go easily.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvtXtzKXQ-A
>>
>>30342092
>>30342161
Law & Promise is good, but I'd start with Feeling is the secret. It can be read in an hour and basically serves as a good intro to what this whole shit is about.
>>
What do i do if i have one constant recurring worry about something im trying to manifest? Its really hard to just put it out of my head
>>
>>30342620
I like to repeat the "Litany of Fear" from Dune over and over. It actually helps me as stupid as it sounds. Fear really is the mind killer.
>>
What are the limitations of this? Like is there some bound rule like you can’t wish for true love like in Aladdin?
I mean yea it would be nice to visualize that oceanfront palace but like that just seems like daydreaming and not a real attainable goal. Between hard work and life circumstances I am in an incredible spot for foy my age. Nearly every realistic thing I’ve set my mind to has happened in sort of the vague way I’ve imagined it.
One thing that I do feel as to missing out on is some great relationships and marriages like my closest lifelong friends have. In the last 6 years I’ve only called one person even remotely close to being a “gf” but in that short time it wasn’t the one. There had been one that got away years ago and its feels like my Aladdin moment after reading some of this. What is also kind of funny about there is there is a great girl friend who has been in my life for 3 years now and hits the bullet points on damn near everything except on the physical side of things. It feels awful for me to say but I can’t deny that. My only thought here is that I am not being specific enough in these thoughts or maybe too selfish? Or is it even possible I have been doing some sort of unintentional practice of all of this?
>>
File: 1636568323063.png (69 KB, 300x300)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
Learned about Neville a couple months ago and it blew my mind. Some of what I focused on came true and others not. I'm not actively practicing LOA but it's frequently on my mind, I know there's something to it but I haven't tapped into it fully yet. Any advice? I had a bad porn habit where I'd fap 3-4x a DAY years ago and stopped early 2020. Since then I've been trying to completely break the habit but will slip frequently. Now I fap about 1-4x a month but I want to quit completely because I know it has to be fucking my dopamine up. I watched lesbian porn only, I didn't really notice the other effects in my sex life it (may?) have had I just feel like my attention span is absolute shit if I'm alone. Anyone in a similar case, and anyone here recommend doing a journal? Appreciate it, thanks!
>>
>>30342961
>In the 9th chapter of the Book of Mark, it is said: “All things are possible to him who believes,” and in the 19th chapter of the Book of Matthew we are told: “With God all things are possible.” Here we see God equated with the believer.

>Seated here tonight you believe you are a man or a woman. You believe you are here, but are you willing to believe you can go beyond what your reason and senses dictate? You do not have to limit your power of belief to what your reasonable mind dictates. The choice and its limitations are entirely up to you, for all things exist in the human imagination and it is from your imagination that your belief stems. If you go beyond the dictates of reason, it must be via your imagination, and since all things now exist there, you can at any moment go beyond what your reason and senses dictate.

https://freeneville.com/all-things-are-possible-1969-neville-goddard-lecture/

Anything, you can have anything. In fact everything you truly believe to be in your life, is just a manifestation. That girl cheating on you was your manifestation. That other girl who sucked you off was a different manifestation. The good and the bad. That girl that hates you and wants you to die could fall in love with you tomorrow, if you just believe. And not wishful thinking but shifting to a state of reality where thats the only possible truth.
>>
File: d2TgSd7F_400x400.jpg (5 KB, 400x400)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>30331283
Money flows to me.
I am a money magnet.
Money comes easy to me.
I like money.
I am wealthy.
>>
>>30342985
You discovered the power that creates everything in this universe and start talking about your dick and journaling, how very human.
>>
>>30343009
Thank you very much for that read. It was a good one, may take many more to fully digest it though.

>And not wishful thinking but shifting to a state of reality where thats the only possible truth.

I feel this hit the hammer for me internally. All throughout college I had the thought that this will happen I will get the degree. I dont know how it will happen or when it will happen but it will happen. Failure wasnt an option because it would never be accepted.
>>
>>30343181
Exactly. Here is Goddard, he will reinforce this idea for you:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-vNzjnOtpz8
>>
>>30338488
>I can legit honestly say I would easily pass for a model nowadays
post pic
>>
>>30343601
not gonna dox myself, you're just going to have to trust me. I have no reason to lie anyway anon just practice the methods.
>>
feel like reaching out to SP but been questioning what to say. I kinda think if I am doubting at all then I shouldnt and just let it flow I guess

captcha NMWRY (no more worry???)
>>
File: 1629446303199.png (57 KB, 199x196)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>30341234
>Because a big thing about being schizo also means feeling persecuted and like the world is against you

>tfw finding out from /x/ you're schiz
>>
What do you guys think of vadim zelands reality transurfing? Is there truth to it? Is it a different thing altogether from LoA? I just started reading it
>>
If manifestation / LoA really works for “everything,” then how would you go about manifesting something dead and gone… Say, like a dog of yours that died, or even a dead family member?

Obviously, it’s not possible. So why would Goddard and you lot claim it is?
>>
>>30343866
I think when the time comes you won’t even have to think about it. Like, if you are meant to make the first move, then it will just happen. It won’t really be a conscious decision on your part.
>>
>>30328503
this general and the occult and magick general are some of the only good threads in /x/
>>
>>30330827
I like to humble myself. Sometimes I humor doubt with self-reflection. Am I having narcissistic thoughts? Do I have substance behind my desire? Am I prepared to enter this conflict against another human? Otherwise, I visualize success and do affirmations to overcome unneeded self-doubt. For physical freedom from restraints I stretch, do yoga, practice movement drills, and train in martial arts.
>>
We talk. You lean on me and remember that I love you.
>>
>>30344003
Yes there are a few people who claim tho have done this, shifted to a reality where their relative was still alive.
>>30341271
You're retarded.
>>30340617
Everyone creates their own reality. You create one where they're delusional, their conscious awareness ends up in a different one where their convictions come true. My theory at least.
>>
>>30344008
yea makes sense. I was like that but second guessed myself and then think about it a bit too much
>>
File: Egyptian God.jpg (44 KB, 510x593)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>30328423
Successfully manifested being a lucid dreamer for 4 nights in a row now. AMA
>>
>>30338135
Yes but aging is such a large delusion of man that you need to stay away from most people and nurture the belief , the assumption that you are immortal,who you associate with largely affect your own beliefs of what is possible

It is how himalayan yogis do it,staying away from those they know have negative beliefs that are incompatible with what they want to achieve
>>
>>30339036
tiktok version sounds more like lucid dreaming , in dreams you can live out entire lives in minutes

Real shifting is just swift or even instant manifestation...it is important to know that we are always shifting , every second we are shifting through billions of realities to create the illusion of linear time,the exact rate of that shifting is Planck time
>>
>>30340617
Scizophrenia is what happens when someone opens their third eye but havent worked on their lower chakras first , especially the root chakra , so they can see and are pulled into different realities unable to stay grounded in one
>>
File: 1621942058911.jpg (177 KB, 499x658)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
Bros... instead of manifesting to get taller and get a deeper voice (normie manifestations) I am more likely manifesting the insecurities I have with them. Lately, people have been saying ''you are short'' and ''you have a high voice''. It doesn't happen usually, but it happens alot of times now suprisingly when I am manifesting these things.

How do I stop manifesting my insecurities and actually fullfill my manifestation? Thank you anons. I need some tips, I find it hard.
>>
>>30340617

integration of powers and abilities is the most difficult thing to pull off

people peek behind the veil during meditation, dreams, psychedelic trips, etc. and automatically assume that because they've been let in on the punch line, this is all it takes for their "powers" to develop. hardly anyone integrates lessons, especially on /x/ where people still chimp out and call each other retards

so yes a schizo may understand their potential powers will personal clarity but to actually make it a practice to develop and integrate them takes effort and people are naturally lazy
>>
File: pepe_money.jpg (65 KB, 736x733)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>30343083
This is 100% true.
>>
>>30344787
>Everyone creates their own reality. You create one where they're delusional, their conscious awareness ends up in a different one where their convictions come true. My theory at least.

Honestly the only thing that makes sense to me in regards to schizos.
>>
>>30345343
How long did it take for you to get there?
>>
>>30346230
This is exactly what keeps happening to me. I don't really have a tip, it frustrates me too and I don't know what to do. I know I have to live as if I'm already tall, but it doesn't work. Hope someone can help
>>
>>30346230
>>30346948
They are showing you that you still worry what others think

Also pay attention to the negative affirmations you had just in one post....you have to completely ignore 3D and live in the end , no matter what the circumstances seem...if you can get the feeling of your wish fulfilled and maintain it , 3D MUST conform to your wish , it cannot do anything else , it's just a mirror

PAY ATTENTION to your thoughts, change your mental diet
>>
Bros, I currently live with a family member that I want to murder because I find them so annoying. What's the best LOA way to get them out of my life where I am still on good terms with them? I want this done ASAP.
>>
>>30347511
Get get a new job somewhere else maybe?
>>
I've manifested several things, even big things, but I still doubt that loa exists. Why is that? Why is it so hard to believe? If I fully believed, I'd manifest faster.
>>
>>30347603
It's literally the Devil putting bad thought into your head.
>>
>>30347651
The devil telling me loa isn't real?
>>
>>30347685
Yes, that's what I believe. It happens to me also.
>>
>>30347530
Could be an option desu. However, I currently like where I live and I would rather that person leave then me.
>>
>>30347721
Then manifest that person getting a new job and moving out.
>>
>>30347511
>>30347721
Anon just visualise you laying there happy and saying "I'm so glad the problem of my annoying family member is fixed!"

You give the universe all the ways to make that comes true.
>>
>>30347603
What have you manifested?
>>
>>30347732
>>30347742
Thanks - I'll try that instead of bitching about it.
>>
it seems like whenever i get good SP progress people randomly be negative about her or other girls show way too much interest in me. why is that?
>>
>>30348201
I would say press on and ignore what other people say, after all this is what you want, right?

I haven't much success myself but I am trying.
>>
>>30348236
yea thats what I have done and will do, it doesnt affect me as I dont really care what they say.

are captchas good synchros lol, I got 2N8SP (too innate SP?) innate means natural or in the mind lol
>>
File: 1626991688104.jpg (61 KB, 756x1024)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
I have some prayer beads (108 beads) which I intend to use to repeat a specific affirmation/mantra while in a SATS state, basically prayer. How do I construct this affirmation? I know that it should embody the living in the end state so I was thinking something like
>thank you god, for all my wishes are already fulfilled
Is this good enough?
>>
>>30348421
Power of Your Subconscious Mind has all sorts of prayers to recite.
>>
anons,
i have a bit if trouble with imagining the scene where my goals are achieved as i fall asleep.

its difficult for me to put any feeling into them because i know that "there" is no different from "here" and so that makes me wonder if its even worth trying to achieve the goal.

im certain its something i want, ive always wanted it since i was around 16 but now that its within reach i just cant "feel" the desire for it as i go to bed

i do act it out in my daydreams and whatnot like i act as though its already achieved and i have had dreams wherein it was achieved and even lucid dreams where i make it a reality if it wasnt already then continue on

i have achieved a small amount of progress towards the end of my goal which would be otherwise impossible without my belief and feeling and this SHOULD and has given me the confidence to know that it is possible and i AM making it so through my belief but i feel like either im not doing enough or im in a period of stagnation

please advise me anons.
>>
So how would manifesting a change in your appearance work exactly? Let's say I want a smaller nose, I do my sats and all but at the end of the day I look at myself in the mirror and see a beak for a nose. Should I just cover up all my mirrors then? I'm starting to think this is just all bullshit.
>>
>>30348474
Perhaps you would get rich and afford a good nose job. You shouldn't think how it would happen, only that it will happen.
>>
>>30348464
Someone here suggested metta meditation if you have trouble focusing.

please do share what have you achieved so far.
>>
>>30348486
What if I want to change the shape of my eyes, face etc? I cannot do that with surgery. I thought you were able to manifest everything.
>>
>>30348491
well, i am growing my body taller
I've achieved an inch of growth which at my age shouldn't be "" scientifically"" possible considering i haven't grown at since i was about 15 and im 20 right now.

I'm quite proud of my achievement and i try to picture the day i measure myself and find myself another unit taller because the day i realized i had actually grown i was filled with this stupid euphoria and since i know that feeling i try to apply it to the future instances.
>>
>>30348491
would meta meditation be "i am" meditation?
i usually try to silence my mind while i meditate but I'll be sure to try that kind next session.

any tips? I'm seeing myself "feeling" my consciousness and recognizing it as God. is that a there is to it?
>>
>>30348464
You should feel as if you ALREADY have it, if that implies that you somehow feel apathy or dont reallly care about it THAT MUCH because its already real, then you achieve the ultimate goal, it becomes real in your imagination. Just think about one time you really wanted something and then got it, at first you were all existed but then after a while it becomes your new reality, you just see that as your new normal and dont care about it that much.
>>
>>30348520
see
>>30348523
>>
>>30348566
It's not same I don't think. you don't measure yourself everyday, you're not constantly aware of your height as you're of your face, you look in the mirror everyday.
>>
>>30348581
you could try to avoid looking at the mirror much and even when you have to, try not to focus on the respective things.
>>
>>30348523
Could you explain more how you achieved this? I am currently trying to do this aswell, with no avail.
>>
Can anyone confirm if the 5 x 55 thing actually works, or is it all a larp?
>>
>>30348996
Try it and find out.
>>
>>30348996
I'm on day two. As I said above, you kind of get into a trance as you're writing out your affirmations. The goal is to rewire your thinking to believe the statement you are writing. I would guess that for some it make take more than 5 days and 55 repetitions, and for some it may take less.
>>
>>30349031
I asked for that...but I'm a bit wary about wasting a load of time and getting wrist ache for nothing.
>>
File: I'm gonna ROOOOAM.jpg (299 KB, 1200x800)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>30328423
Has anyone ever teleported to and from an alternate reality entirely unlike our own? I'm wondering if such a thing is possible.
>>
File: 1610932750834.jpg (58 KB, 512x240)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>30349444
>>
>>30349505
Where is that excerpt from?
>>
>>30349527
"Journeys Out of the Body” by Robert A. Monroe
>>
Mhm, yes, so you mean to tell me that out of the 7ought billion people on Earth, not a single one has managed to unfuck our current situation utilizing this ability? If manifestation were actually real, then reality would be full of all sorts of crazy shit and we would be living in a virtual utopia.
>>
>>30349785
I'm a newfag here but I think it's because the timelines literally shift everytime you do manifestation
>>
>>30348784
sure
>laura di giorgio's grow taller tapes seemed to help some
a simple google search and a bit of knowhow can get you most of them for free, unfortunately laura passed away recently.

>adopt the mindset that you are as tall as you wish to be
for me, i daydream often, within these daydreams are usually scenarios with people i know and they all look up when speaking to me and i (because im much taller than them) look down at them.

>using the above to visualize conversations as you drift off into sleep
like just picture how people look at you at your new height. something that helps me is seeing the white of peoples eyes a at the bottom of their eye as they look me in the face

>thanking your subconscious and whatever higher power you believe in for having given you your desire.
-EVERY TIME you think of growing taller and being tall and especially when you consider your current height, thank the universe for giving you your wish.
-when you wake up to go pee at night thank your subconscious as you are in a groggy state and "closer" to your subconscious.
look yourself IN THE EYES in the morning when you wake up and thank your body for growing.

you'll know its working when uou start to feel growing pains in your knees and below. in fact, i still feel them even as i type this

godspeed reader, DONT tell anyone of your plans. their negativity will likely ruin everything. the collective consciousness doesnt believe that its possible so that makes it even harder.

now read the following and let it echo in your mind and create electric excitement:

it's possible.
>>
>>30349785
>implying everyone is living in the same objective reality
>>
>>30349824
samefag here

forgot to mention that when i grew i was doing everything listed here so i cannot really tell you what it was exactly that made me grow

i just woke up one day and the ground was further away lol

also, DONT measure yourself at all for three months and then wait another three before you do it again.
checking constantly is only going to hinder progress
>>
>>30338488
spike just looks so cool
man, i wish id look good in a suit
>>
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 300x168)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
LET'S BE FRANK HERE, IF ANY OF THE RETARDS ON THIS THREAD HAD MANIFESTED ANYTHING WORTH MANIFESTING, THEY'D BE ENJOYING THEIR RESULTS NOW, NOT POSTING ON A MONGOLIAN BASKET WEAVING FORUM
>>
>>30349863
This except unironically
>>
>>30348996
At the end of the day, what matters is that you convince your subconscious mind. What that means is that on one hand all these methods and techniques don't actually matter, because you can accomplish anything just through thought and prayer, but on the other hand it also means that all these methods are also valid, because any of them can technically affect your mind.

What you should do is pick a method that seems convincing to you, one that you trust and don't feel like second-guessing or asking a bunch of questions about, and stick to that method for at least a month (or even more) before looking for something else that'll be easier. Remember that easiness is key, this shouldn't feel like work.
>>
>>30349892
>you can accomplish anything through thought an prayer
OK, tell me how to accomplish $100,000 in the next week using LOA.
>>
>>30346651
Just under a week
>>
>>30349909
Use LoA (any method), don't doubt it (and if you do, get rid of those thoughts), don't worry as the deadline gets closer, then take any opportunity that you're drawn to (like if a chocolate bar you eat has a sweepstakes for $100,000 or something).
>>
>>30349938
Not the anon that you're talking to, but there's not fucking way its that easy. Everything in life takes time, effort, and work. How in the hell can you achieve something as wild as $100,000 bucks practically falling into your lap in 7 days or less?
>>
>>30343866
damn great captcha fren
>>
>>30348444 (checked)
nice digits holy shit nigga

>Verification not required.
>>
File: CARSON.png (347 KB, 444x464)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
i did NoFap for 36 days, and girls kept talking to me.

I'm not making this up.

Nothing else in my life changed.
>>
I am thinking of printing posters and putting then on my wall to help me manifest. Should I print "i am rich" or something?
>>
>>30350057
Would a rich person do that? You need to focus more on acting as if it already has happened. Because it has.
>>
>>30350071
Rich people do that but with expensive art. Should I buy expensive art to remind myself how rich I am?
>>
>>30349986
lol thanks bro. also got >>30348364 and
>>30340609

been addicted to the captchas lmao. i feel normal but just enjoy posting sometimes
>>
>>30349785
Earth was manifested to be like this there's nothing to fix and you didn't have to come in here.
>>
>>30349785
Not everyone has the capability to imagine, see images or hear their own narration in their head. One would argue they aren't fully sentient. Can't expect basically inanimate yet mobile objects to manifest, now can you?

Let's not forget that Atheism and "science" has been growing larger every year. This stuff will get you called a schizo.
>>
>>30350144
The sleeping masses do manifest that's why no single person can change it all. They are bad at manifesting but there are billions of them.
>>
>>30349975
you have to believe it's possible first
>>
>>30349975
>Everything in life takes time, effort, and work.
Does it take effort to order a cheeseburger at McDonald's? The essence of LoA is that everything in life is easy to get, but because people don't believe that to be true, they make it hard on themselves to get what they want. This is the point of the ladder experiment in the OP, where you validate that you can climb a ladder with absolutely no conscious effort at all on your part (as in, you making zero attempt whatsoever to get to a ladder through your own means, it'll just come to you), and that's a stepping stone for you to believe that wealth can come to you in the same way.
>How in the hell can you achieve something as wild as $100,000 bucks practically falling into your lap in 7 days or less?
Ask a lottery winner, or a crypto gambler, or someone who attained an inheritance, or even some Shopify/Amazon sellers.

The point is, it's possible, through various means. The thing is, you think that it's improbable. Heck, you might even go farther than that and think it's subconsciously impossible, because for some reason you think that those other people are special and can get money easily, but you and others HAVE to "work hard" to make a living.

At the end of the day, you're brainwashed through society. Like someone else said, atheism is a spreading disease. When you go through school, do they teach you to be rich? No, they don't teach you to be an entrepreneur, or a smart investor, or a pro gambler, they just get you in the habit of doing repetitive work so you can be a good little wageslave, all while making afraid of failure, like how you'd have to repeat a grade if you failed a class and such. Society tricks you in two ways: by hammering the lie that it's hard, if not impossible to be successful, and to push you away from religious/spiritual ideas like LoA, making you feel like an idiot for believing in that kind of stuff.
>>
>>30350597
(Cont.)
Remind yourself this: skepticism does not help you. Even without all the feel good spiritual woo woo stuff, this is a scientifically proven fact. Maybe you've heard of the experiment where people walk across a bridge or plank that's low to the ground with ease, but would hesitate when that same object is high above the ground. That's how you're conditioned throughout life. You think that your true desires are at the end of a bridge high above the ground, where you have to struggle to reach them, when really, you should cross the bridge with ease instead.

It's not our job to prove this to you. Goddard already did plenty of work spreading the information FOR FREE, and attained a following because it could be replicated. Would you rather believe what the masses think and think that LoA and all that is bs, or would you rather believe the likes of Goddard, Joseph Murphy, and other teachers and their pupils and live an optimistic and fulfilled life? What do you really have to lose? Your "thinking time"? Because that's all you really have to invest to use the LoA to your benefit.
>>
>>30350597
based and truthpilled
>>
>>30350597
>>30350603
This anon know his shit, you're the best brother
>>
Once you fully accept the mindset that physical reality isn't any more real than dreams or visions this gets a lot easier.
>>
>>30349863
I managed to manifest a funeral for an abusive family member and I'd say that improved my live by about 500%.
>>
>>30351290
How long did it take? How did the person day?
>>
>>30350603
>>30350597
Alright, it's conceivable that manifestation can gain you normal Earthly desires, but what about stuff that actually is impossible? What if, for the sake of conversation, I wanted to create a portal to another alternate history Earth? Is that still possible?
>>
File: HOC.jpg (164 KB, 900x771)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>30351327
>>
>>30351426
nigger what does any of this mean
>>
File: forloagen.jpg (205 KB, 1200x1188)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>30351468
ice, water, steam, are always H20 and do not stop being H20 no matter how they change from one state to another
>>
>>30351500
So is that to say that all of reality and all other potential states of reality are all exactly the same thing?
>>
File: 1623639826761.jpg (5 KB, 183x275)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
alright, i often see the hard work and action meme being pushed in these threads, so i'd like to give you anons a quote from neville himself. this quote is directly from the Power of Awareness.

>"The question is often asked, 'What should be done between the assumption of the wish fulfilled and its realization?' Nothing. It is a delusion that, other than assuming the feeling of the wish fulfilled you can do anything to aid the realization of your desire. You think that you can do something, you want to do something; but, actually you can do nothing. The illusion of the free will to do is but ignorance of the law of assumption upon which all action is based. Everything happens automatically. All that befalls you, all that is done by you - happens. Your assumptions, conscious or unconscious, direct all thought and action to their fulfillment. To understand the law of assumption, to be convinced of its truth, means getting rid of all the illusions about free will to act. Free will actually means freedom to select any idea you desire. By assuming the idea already to be a fact, it is converted into reality."
>>
>>30328423

If you guys want to get really good at manifesting, you NEED to begin implementing shadow work into your practices.

It will help you achieve your goals.
>>
>>30352099
>shadow work
What is that, how does it help, where do I learn how to do it?
>>
>>30352219
the Shadow is the parts of the experience of self that you reject/deny, push out of your ordinary awareness.
Reckoning such things can help with manifestation efforts by releasing negative self-beliefs bound up in them.
there are a lot of resources on this idea out there. the core practice is careful self-observation, to 'catch yourself in the act' of denial.
Frankly, you can largely override the whole 'shadow' issue with sufficient application of the 'Let the dead bury the dead' principle. Assert a new selfimage without blockages around the thing you want to desire, and all that old nonsense will fade away.
>>
>>30345343
how did you do it? how vivid are your dreams? how long are they? what method(s) to ld are you using?
>>
what do if i put a deadline really believed that it will happen and nothin happened? I still want to manifest that
>>
>>30351572
Yes pretty much
>>
i saw this on reddit and was wondering how true it is? i’ve been practicing the LOA to grow taller and this post makes me feel weird about all of it
>>
>>30351952
He also tells about work and actions like mental diet, meditating an hour daily, learning to see all of the world in different eyes, kundalini and SATS of course.
Ideally you would manifest all free of effort but you can't, so try the work and actions that he guides you to take.
>>
>>30353292
Manifesting with effort is manifested effortlessly
>>
>>30328423
I tried "knowing" but it just doesn't work
>>
>>30352905
>really believed that it will happen and nothin happened
this general in a nutshell
>>
>>30353235
>>30353548
bump
>>
>>30353235
I don't get why people like you try something very hard to manifest without even knowing if LoA real. First manifest a golf ball, free food, etc before even thinking about growing. That's also a scientific way, you test it. The official science can't touch this topic because it's a taboo.

>>30353432
That was known.
>>
Make It Happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EUZNfbIudE

>I was a Bullshitter Before i got into all this /x/ shit i told so much lies by i am starting to a grip on what is my real past & what is my crafted idenity

But it all came together to what i am today & i now do shadow work to clear up the chaos

but with skill a little know & LOVE you can Make It Happen & you can speak things into existence , so much bullshit lies drove me to self improvement & godhood
>>
>>30352970
Why is the guy a wooden doll in the pics?
>>
>>30353642
I dont think there's a scientific way to test it considering how different everyone's mindsets are
>>
god i love how much it works. we're gonna make it anons
>>
>>30351426
>>30351500
Who is this schizo, again? I've seen these pictures posted before.
>>
>>30350015
How many days were you into it before that started happening?
>>
I'm going to manifest a Japanese woman in pink shoes asking me for directions when I go for a long walk tomorrow. Will report back if this happens.
>>
>>30354139
Don't put a time limit on your manifestation
>>
What are some examples other than Shane Missler and Cynthia Stafford that won the lottery through LOA?

There was a reddit thread about someone who won the £10k every month for 30 years UK lottery, but the post was removed.

Must be fucking trippy to do loa for money day after they then just win a couple hundred million.
>>
>>30350597
>>30350603
Well put, thank you.

I haven't had any success with LoA, but I'm not giving up. I am skeptical by nature though, so maybe because of that.
>>
>>30353957
I hope we will, anon, I hope we will.
>>
>>30354196
I want to manifest something I don't really care about, so thought it might be easier/happen quite quickly?
>>
>>30353432
obviously. you need to do SATS
>>
Stupid question but when I do SATs can I do two different desires at the same time? Meaning can I switch between two different visualizations?
>>
>>30355100
I'd also like to know

bump
>>
>>30355133
Me too
>>
>>30355100
I think if you are skilled enough at maintaining SATS without falling asleep, then you could work in more than one visualization.
>>
I want to manifest extreme wealth. I have many things I'd do or buy if I were rich, but I'm having trouble thinking of a scene to visualise.

I thought of me sitting in my dream mansion or driving a car, but then I'd just manifest a house or car.
>>
>>30355328
Imagine yourself swimming in a vault of gold coins like Scrooge McDuck.
>>
>>30355315
just curious, how long is the average SATS session?

I want to know for how long should I be doing it
>>
new thread >>30355431
new thread >>30355431
new thread >>30355431
new thread >>30355431

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.