[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 539048580423.jpg (109 KB, 1024x1037)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
What is /x/ take on the pleidadians???????

They seem to be good extraterrestrial people that give us tech, medicine and more
>>
>>30326489
b-bump
>>
>>30326489
I wish they would take me off this forsaken rock.
>>
File: 1636420072196.jpg (52 KB, 493x498)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>30326547
>there could be space jews
>mfw
>>
>>30326846
>>there could be space jews
They are called reptilians or something
>>
File: 16123094581562.jpg (26 KB, 723x445)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>30326868
poor pleiadians. have to listen to stories about wooden doors in space all day
>>
It’s all bullshit, and anyone who believes that all of these different “aliens” are coming from “various star systems” have fallen under a predatory illusion of the trickster phenomena that is coming from no other place than our own planet.

The ufo phenomena at large is one land the same with fairy folklore, and the more you confound your tongues with these various names and waste your time looking up at the stars…you’ll miss what exists right beneath your own feet.
>>
>>30327110
>It’s all bullshit, and anyone who believes that all of these different “aliens” are coming from “various star systems”
I only believe in 3
Pleiadians
Reptilians
grey aliens
>>
>>30326489
>They seem to be good extraterrestrial people that give us tech, medicine and more
They haven't done those things. At best, they send pleiadian incarnates who don't know what they are, who end up recreating stuff that they knew of in their home civilization.
What pleiadians do, is they come along in their tantric lightbodies, and teach you about spirituality. Then they go on their way in the universe, and help someone else, or hang out in a virtual mmo on their planet sized motherships.
>>
>>30327132
http://www.meiersaken.info/Spacecrafts.html
>>
>>30326489
I want one as a husband.
>>
>>30326489
They’re one of many intergalactic species that are helping humanity through this transition period. They are giving us reminders and guidance on who we truly are because they know that even we affect the state of the universe.
>>
>>30327121
and mantids m8?
what about chud bluwoski you heretic cunt?
>>
>>30328153
Have never heard anything about them
>>
>>30327121
3 too many.

There is only 1 source of this phenomena, and it wears an infinite amount of masks to keep gullible fantasy prone people like you believing in new age nonsense, while the actual ancient phenomena continues to thrive in secret.
>>
File: dmt-praying-mantis-ant.jpg (416 KB, 1000x1000)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>30328169
Mantids show up both in abduction stories as controllers of the Greys (more like biological robots who just execute the will of the Mantids) and also in psychedelic experiences ("soul surgery" events in particular). For some reason they tend to be hostile when encountered in abductions and benign when encountered on DMT.
>>
>>30328268
This, because this ONE TRUE ANSWER you have is the real ONE TRUE ANSWER for every mystery, unlike all the other ONE TRUE ANSWERS that others peddle, though are all wrong. But we all know that all mysteries always can be answered with ONE TRUE ANSWER. You sir are very smart.
>>
>>30326489
they should HURRY UP AND MAKE FUCKING CONTACT

I WANT OFF THIS SOCIETY BULLSHIT
>>
>>30326489
They seem full of themselves, just like their Earth counterparts.
>>
>>30327110
Glowie
>>
>>30326489
I want to suck off the hot blonde guy looka like he is packing
>>
>>30326606
Be careful what you wish for anon, there's bad ones to.
>>
>>30330115
I am bad. We can be bad together.
>>
>>30326606
same
>>
>>30326489
What gave they given us?
>>
>>30326489
P. are whitepepo from the future.
>>
>>30331572
Cellphones
>>
>>30332719
But who was phone?
>>
All i know is they hit on me all the time.
other than that I don't know nothing.
>>
File: 021.jpg (36 KB, 295x400)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>30329064
It is the exact opposite of Glowie, numbskull. Some of the most prolific UFOlogists, among them John Keel and Jacques Vallée, endorse the existence of UFOs and associated entities as a real phenomenon while emphasizing their metaphysical origins which transcend the possibility of them being simply of extraterrestrial visitor. Like Communism, the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis is a materialist relic of the last millenium.
>>
>>30326489
>pleidadians
Lydrans
>>
Sound like wish fulfillment fantasies to me. Look how they are presented in the OP image for example.
>>
>>30327110
Nice bot
>>
>>30326489
>oh boy do I enjoy being an anon on /x/
>what's on /x/ today
>>white people are aliens
>>
File: 1632427898252.jpg (48 KB, 680x680)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>30326489
It's very bizarre that they're massively under reported in pop culture. Apparently they are THE most common entity that people encounter. In my opinion that discounts the theory that abductees visions are just a reflection of popular culture (movies influencing the abductee).
>>
>>30326846
https://youtu.be/SkOh1B7k-a8
>>
>>30326489
Hypocrite fucks that wants to pose as good guys, says gentle words and makes humans into weak pussies so they slowly install their rules and domains. Do not trust xenos.
>>
>>30328268
This.
Only once I was baptized into Christ did I gain discernment for obvious deception. THe UFO phenomena is no different to the pixie/elf/dragon etc etc phenomena of yesteryear. Satan is smart and knows that most people won't actively workship the devil so he disgusies himself as a "bearer of light" to fool well intentioned but naiive souls into denying the One true source of Truth and Light in the universe.
>for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light :2 Cor11:15-15
>>
>>30326489
Imagine wondering alone in a national park during the sunset.
Twilight arrives, out of the sky an orb of light appears.
As it gets closer the orb turn into a silver disk.
It gets closer and closer, until it lands on front of you.
The door opens, and beautiful blonde naked entity comes out, beautiful breast, long hair, and healthy vulva pubic hair.
As she gets closer to you her skin becomes coded with a blue suit almost as if the liquid engulf her.
She is looking at you and her words are:

I'm a spacer woman
Don't you worry 'bout me?
I don't want to hurt you
I just want to love you!
We can start it over
Come on, be my lover
You will be my danger
Let me be your stranger!
I'm a spacer woman
Don't you worry 'bout me?
I don't want to hurt you
I just want to love you!
We can start it over
Come on, be my lover
You will be my danger
Let me be your stranger!
I want to know
I need your love
I can't go on
I must be sure
I come from space
I want to know
If I can do
My love is true

https://youtu.be/nZDPCjEoIMI
>>
>>30328268
>the actual ancient phenomena
What is it?
>>
>>30335345
Somehow this seems much more plausible to me then human looking aliens, and I'm not even Christian. This pleiadian shit smells really fishy, like a pretext for a cult or a scam.
>>
>>30335703
>much more plausible to me then human looking aliens
Well for instance i do not believe ugly looking creatures like greys are the ones giving us tech
>>
>>30326489
A friend of mine had her varicose veins fixed by pleiadians while on a camping trip. No scars or anything left. That said, it was the last thing that they ever did for her, despite making many promises.

They're deceivers, IMO. If they were inclined to keep their word, they would have with her. Plus when I met them in the astral once, they were reeeeeally condescending.
>>
>>30333722
This.
>>
File: 1585851883409.jpg (311 KB, 914x1024)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>30326489
They seem less awful than most of the others, but there's splinter groups everywhere, and I don't trust anything.
>>
>>30333239
>It's very bizarre that they're massively under reported in pop culture.
Anyone who depicts them positively would probably get called a racist.
>>
Another thread ruined by “x are demons!!!!!!” Christfag retards
>>
>>30332876
You are right, but the other dude worded it in such way that he could have sounded like a glowie.
>>
>>30335809
The impression I get is that they're basically LARPing as the kind of aliens everyone wishes they could meet, but in reality they're nowhere near as powerful or as good natured as they pretend. Not necessarily malicious, but like a seemingly-kind kindergarten teacher who is secretly somewhat bitter and resentful of their students but has the decency to feel guilty about it. Much better than the alternative, but not perfect.
>>
>>30335877
Because it's the only explanation that explains ALL the phenomena. Satan and his workers will disguise themselves as whatever they have to in order to get what they want out of you. In the modern materialist paradigm most people are far more likely to believe in the possibility of intelligent ETs arriving on our planet via physical machines. There are accounts from shamanistic cultures of shamans being abducted by evil spirits for the purposes of breeding/creating human spiring hybrids etc. Also the one thing UFOlogists never seem to grasp the significance of is the number of accounts of abductees invoking the name of Christ and the aliens vanishing in terror. It's an obvious deception to those who have read scripture dealing with the matter.
>>
>>30326489
Where’d she get the earrings? Claire’s from alpha Centauri?
>>
>>30336095
>Satan and his workers will disguise themselves as whatever they have to in order to get what they want out of you
Yes i am very aware of this,
I know about blue beam and demons shapelifting as pleiadians
>>
>>30326489
Could there be alternate realities instead? They don't exist in our world, but sometimes travel here accidentally
>>
>>30326489
Tbh "pleadians" are just aryans that perfected their race after escaping to antartica prior to the war being lost. Search "operation highjump"
>>
>>30335809
Yeah it's a running theme with them and the Fae where they try to put on this overbearing appearance of being much better and wiser than us. I really don't know if they're actually trying to accomplish anything or if it's even working, just really ludicrous beings all around.
>>
>>30336017
Maybe they're a breakaway group of humans?
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiades_in_folklore_and_literature
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>30337709
i need to know more
>>
>>30337709
Interesting
>>
>>30336547
Perfected in every way but honesty and compassion. Checks out!
>>
lots of good stuff here

https://www.youtube.com/c/MichaelSalla

this is an excellent interview with OG Andromedan contactee Alex Collier:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1gpEGdiMaY
>>
>>30340054
This looks like glowie horseshit
>>
>>30326489
aryan kings
>>
They look nice.
>>
>>30335324
Italian Disco!
>>
>>30326929
Those Draco reptilians carnivorous feeding pits have a glaring side exit and nobody thinks this is suspicious?
>>
>>30326846
They exist, and use space lasers too
>>
>>30326489
well where are they? are they being hiding like reptilians and greys? what's with all the hiding? why do you believe without seeing?
>>
>>30343434
They must be on the arctic, living in nordic countries and Russia
>>
does someone have the pic of all the species operating on earth
>>
>>30327110

Based

They are not from other planets. They are inter dimensional beings.
>>
How do I make contact and get qt3.14 pledian gf
>>
File: 1637593765965.jpg (50 KB, 640x610)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>30335324
good vibes, exactly what this world needs right now.
>>
>>30343699
Go visit the arctic
>>
>>30344281
if they have spaceships why can't they just come here, its cold.
>>
>>30332876
Also, not so surprising, is seeing that the external materialistic UAF stuff is promoted by CIA and Pentagon, as the UFO Research Organizations are filled with ex-glowies. So you're right.
>>
>>30344421
Because they cant reveal themselves like that.
>>
>>30326489
t. pleiadian
>>
File: o5vwpjh89pt51.jpg (63 KB, 960x596)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>30326489
>lies and deceit, they will never give you the real truth, the real benevolent races will look ugly to our standards but judge not the book by its covers.. we are in the middle of a war between 3 races on earth and you will find evidence of this if you look hard enough
>>
>>30345750
What about that redline
>>
>>30345750
Induced lightning?
>>
>>30343699
Go to Sweden
>>
>>30344653
I wish i was one.
>>
they are major bastards who refuse to PAY
>>
File: 1637784129755m.jpg (179 KB, 784x1024)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
Ohh ohh
>>
BUMP
>>
>>30333722
Based and imperium pilled.
>>
>>30349779
What the fuck
>>
>>30345750
Name the races. Also I don't know any benevolent one.
>>
File: lizard-dance.gif (714 KB, 220x230)
714 KB
714 KB GIF
They can suck my green dick.

t.draconian
>>
>>30353317
Our government / military is once again setting up an official program for reporting / tracking UFOs.
It's back, baby!
>>
File: hunterfeat-415x250.jpg (29 KB, 415x250)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzYCJZ3uC3A
>>
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF85HwUYaRwbu_7ObSvPnv5uLcocPLh7q
>>
>>30326489
I visited one of their ships last night. I was trying to convince them to reveal themselves to humanity, but they were unconvinced. I think they didn't want to mess up the sociological and technological situation on earth with their revealed presence. I don't know their full reasoning. I tried to convince them, but I guess I didn't have a great argument as to why they should. I asked them about their ship, and they revealed they were in orbit of our planet, several hundred miles up. They didn't say which orbit, I asked it it was polar or equatorial.
Then I did some things and they said some stuff about myself that I won't reveal, but it was interesting none the less.

/x/, what would you say to a Pleiadian, or other extraterrestrial aboard their space ship, to convince them to initiate first contact? How would you convince them it would do more good than harm?
>>
>>30354401
>How would you convince them it would do more good than harm?
I don't think you could convince them from the human side of the argument. You'd have to convince the aliens that it is better for the aliens to reveal themselves. Like, convincing Pleiadians to reveal themselves NOW "because the Reptilians are about to" which would impact the Pleiadian agenda, or some similar trick. If you just argue from the perspective of it being beneficial to humans, I don't think they actually care enough to act.
>>
>>30354448
Well, the problem with that is you need factual arguments. I don't know wtf the Reptilians are doing, but I doubt they really impact earth to any great extend. Reptilian is just the new age starseed version of demon, archon, or demon. They are a boogieman to explain away shitty human power hierarchy, but don't really exist in any meaningful way in human reality.

How would it be better for Pleiadians to reveal themselves to humans? Right now they are only accountable to their own interests. If humans knew of them, wouldn't we start laying all our problems at their feet, expecting some kind of magic techno utopia solution? Pleiadians aren't gods, they are long lived, long memories, long recorded history, but they are not supermen.
For all I know, they have already recorded interactions with human history tens of thousands of years ago, and it didn't go well, or something.
Humans used to worship ets as gods, and practiced human sacrifice to the gods for thousands of years after the gods left. Why would we do it better this time?
>>
>>30326489
>What is /x/ take on the pleidadians???????
Many anons are into things about it but most got nothing on them beside shit they read from very suspicious sources. Because of that, a lot of pleiadan stuff is stept in outright questionable bullshit with a sizeable helping of red flags.
Many desperately want to believe this and other races because they're horny or because they are desperate for some higher power to take care of them and religion doesn't do it for them.
Certainly it's a magnet for the "love & light, just think you're awesome and everything will work out!" crowd, working to detriment of others through encouragement of inaction and just thinking happy thoughts rather than working on one's life.
>>
>>30336644
Solid gets
>>
File: 1591907579298.jpg (1.08 MB, 1400x933)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>30354566
you suck
اخي اول كلامي انا اقسم بالله على كتاب الله اني لااكذب عليك ولا انصب ولا احتال اني بنت يمنيه نازحين من الحرب انا واسرتي استاجرنا بيت الشهر ب 14 الف يمني والان علينا 56 الف حق 4 شهور وصاحب البيت من الناس الي ماترحم والله يا اخي انه يجي كل يوم يبهدلنا ويتكلم علينا ويريد من البيت للشارع لانناماقدرناندفعله الأجاريروحالئ ائتلافات نبكي ورجعوتكلمو الجيران ومهلنالاخره الأسبوع معادفعنا له حلف يمين بالله هذا بيخرجنا إلى الشارع رحمه واحنا. بلادنا بسبب هذا الحرب ولانجد قوت يومنا وعايشين اناوامي واخوتي سفار والدنا متوفي الله يرحمه ومامعنا أحد في هذا الدنيا جاانبنا في هذه الظروف القاسيه ومامعي اخوان كباره في هذا الظروف اخوتي ولكن انا بنت لااستطيع الاطلاع على البيت للشارع وشافو البيت للشارع وشافو الجيران ياكلو راوقفووعند بابهم لجلوهم ولوخبزه يسد والله الذي له ملك السموات والارض انهم غلفو الباب وطردوهم ورجعویبکوایمونومن عیش والان لوما احدنا ساعدنا في إيكيلو دقيق اقسم بالله انموت من الجوع فيا اخي انا دخيله على الله ثم عليك واريد منك المساعده لوج
>>
pleiadians are real
the end.
>>
>>30354844
Maybe I do. But I am also right. And I don't drop random copypastas that have nothing to do with the thread or aren't even good memes.
>>
>>30354892 please try and relax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYHlH53gxS4&t=283s
>>
>>30354904
Feeling overall rather relaxed. And I suspect some survivalist youtube video is also unrelated.
>>
>>30326489
Season 3 episode 24 warning
>>
>>30354892
you're not right you're wrong!! let me explain, either your geniun pleiadian on this planet, and not many know about your exsistence here ! perhaps not even your foster parents not even 1 single human being* let me explain why you rarely see a real pleiadian to you now real fast " we don't like you !!!!! i'm sorry but your simply not intelligent enough to understand **please take your corona vaccines and remain silent thank you****
>>
>>30326489
Fuck those pleidadian fags. Nothing but deceivers.
>>
>>30354958
No u
At least the girls you post look alright. Though not sure if you should do so, this is a blue board.
>>
File: Billede 21.png (823 KB, 1400x1050)
823 KB
823 KB PNG
>>30355015 please forgive me****
i look like hell*** many say i look like a demon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czIXWssNpis
>>
File: 4f421edeae287 (1).gif (138 KB, 250x250)
138 KB
138 KB GIF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GL56j_YOto
>>
>>30355058
At this point I don't know if schizo, shitposter or a bot shilling random videos I don't plan to turn on.
>>
>>30326547
based
>>
>>30355084
your vaccinated i can feel it**
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2485wiLnmKc
>>
goodbye
take
care
Vrillon
>>
>>30327121
Most of them are the same thing. Greys seem to not be an individual race of aliens but kind of temporary, disposable bodies/drones possessed and used by others. Possibly most of other races are as well.

Most aliens seem to be much more spiritual in nature and less physical than we are. Closer to spirits and demons. Bodies are just stuff that's needed to interact with material world.
>>
File: 1459815958828.png (1.53 MB, 893x893)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>30355132
absolutely correct***
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIsK1myXe3s
>>
File: download (11).jpg (141 KB, 664x443)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhNriwaMTQE
for my special freind
one day you will see
& understand
>>
>>30355015
https://www.youtube.com/c/PleiadianHealer/videos
>>
>>30326489
I'll stay Earth bound thank you very much.
>>
https://www.google.com/search?q=the+number+104&oq=the+number+104&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i19l3j0i19i22i30l6.13667j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WHmNCbDkTo
>>
File: 1567598559026.jpg (2.61 MB, 2048x1534)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB JPG
my freind
i love you
greetings
the
pleiadian
>>
>>30355123
And thus you prove to be merely schizo. Nope, I am not, didn't have to be. Simply survived so far.
>>
>>30355289
>hey i'm sorry i said you suck i take it back, it's cool what ever you call me i admit i am having a hard time. and have had a hard time for a really long time and i will continue for some time still to be waiting for my freedom i appoligixe go in peace*** it's me not you'!!
>>
File: 1620162074095.jpg (215 KB, 1141x1394)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>30355289
>>
>>30354401
Yeah and I met Alf yesterday. Pretty cool alien guy.
>>
>>30326489
Yeah, some random space niggers just decided to show up on our little shithole of a rock for perfectly altruistic reasons. Yep.
>>
>>30354401
go fuck yourself you lazy retard we dont need anymore problems you alien cock gobbling wog.
>>
>>30354401
>/x/, what would you say to a Pleiadian, or other extraterrestrial aboard their space ship, to convince them to initiate first contact? How would you convince them it would do more good than harm?
That we're currently raised and taught to be subervient in the society, convinced and made powerless against those in society who wield power and those in power are not beneath abusing everyone else. That without outside influence and help it's near impossible to break it as unless the people governing things will be either freed of their own corruption or knocked off, average citizen will not be able to stand up to those with power and/or resources they've accumulated.
>>
I'm not sure what to think. I've heard that Pleiadians and Greys essentially represent the good and bad timelines of humanity. I remember reading of a Pleiadian who said that their group travelled back in time to assist their former selves (us) in spiritually ascending, and stop us from merging with machines and giving up our free will (i.e., becoming greys.)

But if reptilians and other negative aliens can shapeshift and appear to us as whatever they want, then Pleidians could be taking us for a ride. All these different alien races could just be servants of the Demiurge.

Fucking a Pleiadian cutie would dope, though. And I mean ACTUALLY fucking her, not being abducted, probed, and tortured by greys/reptilians and then having a false screen memory of me making passionate sex to a 10/10 space cutie implanted in my subconscious.
>>
>>30356555
>I remember reading of a Pleiadian who said that their group travelled back in time to assist their former selves (us) in spiritually ascending, and stop us from merging with machines and giving up our free will (i.e., becoming greys.)
Then given what's up in the world, they do a really shitty job of it.
>>
Reptilians are Bad people
>>
>>30357086
>insectoid claws typed this
>>
File: IMG_20211125_145114.jpg (130 KB, 1080x875)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
We are definitely not alone
>>
>>30335877
Based
>>30336095
Unironically end your life
>>
>>30326489
Are they the moon-elves mentioned in Ireland and Icelandic medieval texts?
>>
>>30336095
>According to Jewish folklore, when two fallen angels named Azazel and Shemhazai made it to the earth, they fell strongly in love with the women of humankind. Shemhazai found a maiden named Istehar who swore she would give herself to him if he told her the sacred name which granted him the power to fly to Heaven. But he revealed it to her, she flew up to Heaven, never to fulfill her promise, thus she was placed in the constellation Pleiades,[8] although she is also associated with the planet Venus.[9]
It's human ghosts who cucked the devil
>>
>>30357502
They are also the Ghost people that appeared in China.
>>
>>30357623
And the pākehā? I am not sure if they are aliens mind you. Maybe we are the ones interpreting them as aliens and they are really nature spirits who take the form of Europeans
>>
File: 1627485696390.jpg (3.76 MB, 2277x3034)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB JPG
>>30327132
Awesome
>>
>>30327782
South African lady?
>>
>>30333101
>>>white people are aliens
Americans made this thread
>>
lizards keep contacting me and its very lewd
how come they are anrgy with me online to sperate me from the humans but in pritive is peaceful.
your kind are very strange stop being strange thanks.

another enemy was removed. good.
that is taken care of peacefully just how i like it with no one harmed.
being attacked by my own wifi today seems the shits got a hold of my laptop MAC address

figures they would.
a few threads ago they talked but offíng someone on the forth. that date has sat*nic numberogly written all over it.
typical sat*nists its like they ahve to tell you first just to rub it in. they mire in their cowardly ways.

I had more heart isses today and some of it was dew to mworld wide deaths.
I'm very sad for all who have been taken by the malevolent ones.

many rumours of war with satellites came up
many of these satiltes are very old pre 60's tech.
it seems its not just china hoping to land grab.

given the situation I think the philpines and other old outposts are in danger too many years have the forts been forgotten there likely sabotaged by their own side after the war.
a shame we might need them again.

it seems no nation has looked after their gear.
they have all let it rot and decay.

just like they let crimanals take power.
I don't believe for one second these people where eleceted anywhere because organized crimanals don't let outsiders in you need to few the 1920's to figure that out.

the age of legit leaders didn't exist for 40+ years and everyone acts like nothing happened yet they ignore the subtle nature of daemons and the devil at large all of which where summoned by these same crimanals that pretend to be legit.

its rather sick exspecial in christain nations who should be more aware of it.
this is what happens when your too desensitized by evil you summon to it far too often.

never the less.
but we must push on.
>>
>>30354401
they are waiting for awakening. you cannot do first contact until you past the veil test.

this isn't about technogly
>>
>>30355132
>Greys seem to not be an individual race of aliens but kind of temporary, disposable bodies/drones possessed and used by others.

I believe this too
>>
>>30355132
>Greys seem to not be an individual race of aliens but kind of temporary, disposable bodies/drones possessed and used by others.
Sound like black people
>>
>>30333722
vorlons
>>
>>30326489
They're good and powerful but they don't wanna interfere with humanity and are also elitist (but it's justified)
>>
>>30357222
>Q-tardness
Digits wasted
>>
>>30354844
English please
>>
>>30358848
>>30358857
For some reason she scares me a lot
>>
Bumping
>>
>>30326489
It's possible their women are the most beautiful in the entire universe.
>>
>>30326489
The nordic aliens are just a product of a deranged man who believed that white people are so perfect they must have been aliens.

So it's racist.
>>
>>30357222
>2222
>gets
Im convinced
>>
>>30363292
Yes.
>>
File: thats-racist-kid.gif (1.86 MB, 498x445)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB GIF
>>30364336
>BAWWW WASISM
>>
>>30364862
Do you recall how you learned that?
>>
>>30366019
using instagram and watching how average russian girls look very cute
>>
>>30336983
I figure they are Atlanteans/Hyperboreans or possibly Agarthans.
I don't buy the idea of traveling millions of lightyears.
>>
>>30366063
The pleiades is 444 lightyears away.
>>
>>30366045
Do you get the impression plenty of female Pleiadian starseeds have been incarnating as Russian women?
>>
>>30366473
My schizo sense tells me nordics and slavs might be direct descendants of pleiadians
Thats why their women are the cutest of all white races
>>
>>30326489
>aliens but swedish people
rly
>>
>>30326489
Pawns of the god of this world. Mostly neutral but sometimes they can help if you fit into their agenda and at other times they can be quite vicious. They won't bother you if you refuse to let them.
>>
Can anyone please red pill me on Ashtar Sheran?

Is he a Pleiadian?

What’s his goal/deal?
>>
File: human ayyz.jpg (583 KB, 1440x1963)
583 KB
583 KB JPG
>what if ayyz were just humans of a specific race
Fuckin Zzzzz
>>
Lower right looks like Native American/Asian woman on left. Pleiadians don’t have to be white.
>>
File: 56457.gif (3.45 MB, 540x304)
3.45 MB
3.45 MB GIF
>>30357086
take it back
>>
>>30366775
kys
>>
>>30366775
One of the Native American tribes are descendants of refugees who fled the Pleiades.
>>
>>30366744
That's cope from blacks
>>
>>30367641
Nubians what?
>>
>>30343606
Thanks anon.

Simply put, the smartest brains in the research game all come to the same conclusions I’ve condensed here hastily without wasting my time on details.

Those who know know, and those who are diligent enough to actually research and pick up a book for once will slowly get there.

It’s just humorous seeing these schizos who haven’t spent a single day researching the occult/spirit/cryptid/ufo phenomena to understand that it’s one big umbrella for something stranger than all of them combined. The phenomena is all of these things, yet likely none of these things. The better source for finding answers in the convoluted age of the internet is sourcing older folklore. The fae in particular, but even this blanket term isn’t an “answer” but it’s closer to what we have available these days.

The virgins in this thread however are going to continue wasting their time looking up at the stars, waiting for a fictional white bread blonde hair blue eyed space man to tell them they’re special, so the parasite the actual thing behind the apparition is can feed off of their emotions like a hungry ghost.
>>
>>30328660
Civilians are more benign than soldiers duh
>>
>>30366726
Pretend he is a good guy and that has Jesus and lots of other religious symbols like Buddha and Athena on his side, saying nice and beautiful messages to mankind while denouncing some evils(their competitions) while trying to make mankind too pacifist and weak and little by little installing their own doctrines and rules on our world, remodeling us for their benefit. Basically "taming" us
>>
>>30368947
Really?
>>
>>30358051
Wrong on two accounts.
>>
What is a Pleidadian though?
>>
>>30335324
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3nx-D7ARWY&ab_channel=DEATHFETISH
>>
>>30372167
Tall nordic aliens that settled on caucasus.
>>
>>30372167
Tall blonde, blue eyed, high degree of telekinesis, supposedly keep talking about peace and love like old day hippies, showed up all around the world despite what some would believe, supposedly sometimes seen working alongside some of the greys, possibly some connection to the elven myths of yore, probably capable of editing their appearance. Possibly the only group I know that have as many rumors relating to high technology and folklore myths, which also means they might be native to a different dimension or density than ours. Also one of the groups with less solid rumors.
>>
>>30372445
>Hippies
Nah
>>
>>
What about Lord Gorloj?

He is supposedly an even higher dimensional being than Ashtar, and is the wisest of the Galactic Federation’s high council.
>>
>>30374420

https://youtu.be/xw4A8SEabtQ

I listen to the Divine Mantra of Ashtar Sheran and Lord Gorloj every day.

They are absolutely real. Research “universe people”, “Israeli scientist claims of Galactic Federation”, George van Tassel, etc to get started on learning..
>>
>>30374420
This looks gay
>>
>>30374442
>“Israeli scientist claims of Galactic Federation”
should i believe them?
>>
>>30376491
of course not. this bullshit is a lie to fool people
>>
>>30376654
I give it 50/50
>>
>>30326489
the same exact take i have on reptilians and greys, show me evidence of them existing or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>30376833
Every ancient aryan civilization
>>
>>30376833
Sumerian god depictions and correlations to other gods. Swastika being found in different continents 12000-8000 years ago when it isn't possible they crossed the sea. Look it up yourself I'm not spoon feeding someone who hasn't proven they're serious about learning.
>>
>>30376844
>>30376884
still not proof. i guess you believe in santa claus because your were told as kids, dont ya? get a grip and wake the fuck up, seek mental health help.
>>
They are fake
>>
>>30326489
Forget about them
>>30379505
>>
>>30367626
What about whites and Asians? Are they "coping" ?
Why do you believe you're so special for existing?
If anything that's a cope.
>>
>>30376979
St. Nicholas was real, Santa Claus is some amalgamation of the English Father Christmas and the Scandinavian versions.
>>
>>30379626
Blacks have never had any civilization.
>>
>>30380463
You live in a bubble
>>
>>30381010
>We wuz egyptians
>>
>>30326489
Ascended breakaway civilisation from eons ago. Probably on par with low level angels.
>>
>>30381010
you are literally no different then that retard whose saying we "wuz ayliuns n shiet" you stupid fucking eggnog.
>>
>>30381443
True
>>
>>30381659
>>30381044
You cant keep doing this to these people, eventually divine intervention will take place to dole out judgement.
It may already be happening
>>
>>30381010
How do i get a cute african gf to be my slave
>>
bump

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.