[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: woah woah.jpg (388 KB, 1480x1228)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>Can anyone project/shift/have an out of body experience?
Yes.

>Is it not just a vivic lucid dream?
No. A full successful astral projection/shift/oobe feels just as, and often even more real than the waking reality you're experiencing right now. The difference between this and even extremely vivid lucid dreams is absolutely huge.

>Does it have to be difficult and take me months/years to attain this ability?
No, it does not, the only barrier is your mind - both conscious and subconscious. If you think it's going to be difficult, it will. Many people can be succesful within their first few tries.

>Can I project/send my consciousness to ______?
Yes.

>How come? And how is even this connected to astral travel?????
There exists an infinite amount of realities with infinite "you's" into which you can focus your conscious awareness. Astral projection and other OOBEs are, in essence, the same thing - projecting your consciousness into the Astral Plane etc.

>Do I have to come back?
Not from shifting.
Yes from projecting, but why and if you really have to is beyond the scope of this one post and up for debate.

>Does this have anything to do with the teenager trend spreading on TikTok and in other places?
Yes and no. Just kids latching onto an idea they may not even understand, pay them no attention.

GATEWAY HEMISINC TAPES (VERY GOOD FOR EVERYTHING):
https://mega.nz/folder/RyRXyaKI#eX0JKairi5TIjWMeYa2obA

MORE RESOURCES:

>What is astral projection:
https://pastebin.com/HaEvpQBq
HOW TO PROJECT:
https://pastebin.com/eVYcXz47

>What is reality shifting:
https://pastebin.com/k5mAzDvH
HOW TO SHIFT:
https://pastebin.com/buxH6UAj

Michael Raduga's 3-part seminar on attaining "The Phase":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQjAIlFZWWc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dj9gTiLHf8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BMnGi8yxTQ

Robert Monroe - Journeys out of The Body:
http://libgen.li/ads.php?md5=374d40df6a379ca6334ec6783621414f
>>
fuk u demiurge
>>
File: le sad demiurge.png (584 KB, 1400x2700)
584 KB
584 KB PNG
Added the hemi-sync tapes and changed Monroe's Journeys link to libgen, have fun exploring friends :]
Also captcha was PNSXV haha"!
>>30297853
go get him anon!
>>
>>30297864
thanks for adding more resources fren, may I also suggest
https://1lib.us/book/3390051/ac2cca
His advice for if you're having trouble with astral projection is to practice energy work before hand, and he also has his own theory of how it works that I haven't seen mentioned in any of the threads so far, might be worth looking into
>>
>>30297880
ahh yeah I've heard good stuff of that one, I'll add it next bread, might have to take something out or put some stuff in another pastebin because we're very near the 2k character limit though
>>
how do I enter the vibrational state?
>>
>>30298118
Intense deep meditation with an intent of going out of your body.
Try the Gateway tapes.
>>
>>30298317
Do you have the gateway tapes
>>
File: 20211112_024917.jpg (120 KB, 966x960)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>30298459
Yes they're in the OP
>GATEWAY HEMISINC TAPES (VERY GOOD FOR EVERYTHING):
>https://mega.nz/folder/RyRXyaKI#eX0JKairi5TIjWMeYa2obA
>>
File: edg9y1x0tpe41.jpg (46 KB, 903x508)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>30298459
They're in the OP
>>
How do I tell the difference between an astral projection and a lucid dream? I have had many LD, had one last night. Though only a couple times have I believed it to be an astral projection.
>>
File: wind.jpg (582 KB, 849x565)
582 KB
582 KB JPG
still no success with Reality Shifting.
Im going to try the Lucid Dream Doorway method since that seems the easiest
>>
>>30298485
They feel completely different, youll just know
>>
>>30298497
Also try the closing eyes and shifting in your LD method, even if it doesn't work fully, you'll get super intense and cool out of body sensations and visuals, at least I did, and I believe had I persisted I would have shifted (instead just went to a fake-shift very vivid lucid dream).
>>
What the hell am I supposed to do with my jaw? If I let it hang open the air hitting the back of my throat feels like cancer and dries my mouth up like crazy. But if I don't then I'm not relaxing my jaw am I?
>>
>>30298497
Try the brapper method. Inhale fumes from cow dung.
>>
>>30298485
Lucid dream is a dream where you are aware that you are dreaming.
Comparatively, astral projection is a form of non-lucid or at best semi-lucid dream since you're not lucid enough to realise that you are dreaming and instead thinking that you're having some sort of out of body experience.
>>
So I want to fuck many girls in my lucid dreams, but is there a chance that the fun I'd be having would become an obstacle to my dream because too much excitement would crash my dream, wouldn't it?
Or should I not be worried about it in this case?
>>
File: pepe wtf.jpg (38 KB, 522x536)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>30298941
>t. hasn't had an actual out of body experience
>>
>>30298971
I bet you've also been visited by shadow people and other nightly visitors at some point?
>>
File: manhattan gondola.png (1.23 MB, 1920x1080)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>30299236
I used to have waking night terrors in my youth and have had some breddy scary sleep paralysis incidents a few times but never really thought of them as much more than my mind playing tricks on me, why?
>>30298962
It could crash it, yeah, but you can do various things to stabilize it (rubbing your hands, touching surroundings and mindfully observing, spinning I think, shit like that), and with experience you'll be able to hold it on for longer and longer.
The chances are that your excitement from your first LD will be enough to wake you up already, so if I were you I'd focus on that first, after you stabilize yourself in the dream you can run around and have fun.
>>
>>30299279
Because shadow people & co work on the same principle as astral projection: people getting tricked by the constructs of their mind.
>>
File: merc_wip.jpg (228 KB, 776x1119)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>30299352
My dick works on the same principle as your dad's, fucking your mom faggot
You have apparently never astrally projected nor have you offered any new and constructive criticism in this thread, either stop being a homo and fuck off, or come up with something better and more interesting to read than "uhh it's you're brain!! dreams!"

Just you saying that during an AP you're less lucid than during a lucid dream shows you have zero clue what you're talking about. The level of lucidity, clarity and realness you can reach during a projection is equal to or, often, much greater than you do during waking life, all senses and consistency thereof, working timeflow and memory and everything else combined.

Y88YY
>>
i forgot
LAST THREAD
>>30268986
>>
I had astral projection like 3 times few years back, I read about it, then I tried to relax and free my mind and after few days I was able to leave my body. The feeling of "spirit flying" is kinda cool, but I wasnt able to get out of my room, so I stopped trying after few weeks
>>
>>30297506
I'm not sure it was a lucid dream though. I felt the sensation of floating out of my body.
>>
>>30297864
Thanks for updating the OP, might want to condense the first half of the OP into a simpler introduction, instead of a Q&A. Could even put the Q&A into it's own paste bin.
>>
>>30300044
Yeah it's a work in progress, i put these new updates in in a hurry so as not to have the old op reposted again, will try to restructure it a bit before next time.
>>
File: 1591234700901.jpg (125 KB, 680x680)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Bumping with a channel recommendation. Some of you guys might find the info contained within useful.
https://www.youtube.com/c/PhaseEvolution/featured
>>
File: 1619608914999.jpg (171 KB, 501x503)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>30298094
Holy shit thanks for making this discord! You guys have changed my life. I'm shifting to the anime world and getting tons of wiafus!
>>
Damn it, I had a lucid dream last night but I can't remember it. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH!
>>
>>30297828
I meditaded before sleep trying to feel my astral body and move it. Suddenly I unconsciously started waving my legs as if I've been electrocuted, I didn't pay attention to it not to break meditation (this happens when the body falls asleep). After that I felt strong vibration in my lower legs, hands and head. I tried to get up but could and fell asleep.

What concerns me is that in my dream I saw picrelated. It was very big and had the same colors. Inside it were colorless icosahedron fractals
What does it mean?
>>
File: 1443658776576.jpg (13 KB, 367x399)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>finally manage to get some vague projection going yesterday
>since I had some trouble with things I tried to visualize having a guide with me
>don't even think what he's going to look like just let it flow
>guide comes there to show me around
>he looks like big bird but very skinny, tall and has long limbs
>helps me put away my anxieties and fears
>shows me around different places
>takes me to my room where I see myself sleeping in my bed
>hear him say "and who's that in the corner"
>look over to see someone standing in the corner of my room
>wake up

What the fuck was that about?
I used to have night terrors as a kid, these lucid dreams that just suddenly turned into nightmares
>>
>>30303590
Based, had this a coulpe years ago.

I woke up and saw a spinning merkaba floating above my bed. It felt pretty cool, so I went back to sleep. Never seen it since. Seen others though
>>
>>30303739
>>30303739
>"whos that in the corner"
I think a real guide isn't supposed to be this much of a creepy douchebag.
Get an exorcism.
>>
>>30303590
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>30304128
>>30304858
I'm just curious what it is
>>
Does fasting affect astral projection?
>>
>>30305345
Could help if you find that your mind is more focused and clear while fasted (many people report this), don't think there's more to it though some religious traditions might say otherwise.
>>
File: gnosis.jpg (72 KB, 467x578)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>30305345
It lets you reach trance easier.
>>
>>30304993
Funny shape
>>
tfw didnt wake up in the Phase this morning
>>
>>30308734
Phase more like gayse i can't for the life of me do it ffs i ALWAYS move a ton and open my eyes before i realize I'm awake.
>>
>>30306484
What’s the difference between the modes? Do you go through both in the process?
>>
>>30308876
You pick one or the other.
You can combine multiple techniques from the same mode though, for example sleep deprivation + fasting.
>>
File: FDD_9iyVEAAIuVA.jpg (114 KB, 752x829)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Saw someone in le disgord asking for OP (I think they meant of this thread?), if you guys want anything specific from me (can't imagine what that would be though) just ask me here.
>>
>>30303739

Do you have any shame or guilty feelings about yourself, or things you feel you should have/not have done that are bothering you or had been bothering you for a long time?

You mention that the experience and guide was there to help you with "some trouble with things" and helped you "put away anxieties and fears." So, being sometimes very literal, you brought about a guide who took it upon themselves to point out that you have "in the corner" someone/something you need to be aware of. Being in a corner is sometimes good: having a good coach or aide in your corner helps you in between rounds. Being in a corner is sometimes bad: less movement, restricted, "boxed" in. When you think about your room's corner, is it a good place to be in for that person or a bad place for them?

Sometimes, it's not always the case that we're the ones who get the help from the entities or beings or fractal aspects of ourselves. Sometimes, you also have to recognize you're there to help them, work with them, or strengthen them to act on their own. Would it make you feel stronger to help others? Would it make you feel more stretched out, divided to help another?
>>
Share an image related to your last attempt.
>>
>>30297828
Can you dumb fucks fix the typo in
>Is it not just a vivic lucid dream?
>>
>>30298971
>hasn't had an actual out of body experience
Any advice when that OBE literally feels like clawing my way out of my body? It kinda feels like I'm not ready for it or have sufficient control over it consciously, but I'm so sleep deprived and exhausted that the OBE state naturally occurs anyways.
>>
>>30309016
Here's something to fix for next time. >>30310724
>>
Have any of you used astral projection for creative endeavors? I see many talk about lucid dreaming and psychedelics, but I haven't seen much pertaining to AP. I would imagine accessing different worlds would assist one in world creating when writing, for example.
>>
Recently I've been being pulled into a portal everytine I separate. It's a blue wall with a giant gold lotus carved into it. I still haven't entered it but I was wondering if anyone has seen anything or went into it?
>>
I'd give thosands of years of suffering in my afterlife, the worst possible kind to "reality shift" to a reality where C loves me. But honestly I can't even believe in such a far fetched idea, I'd like to believe, you have no fucking clue how much I wish such a thing was real
>>
>>30310899
That's the problem. It's hard to go through the portals
>>
>>30297828
I had near death experience. I felt myself getting our of my body.
>>
File: 1636088172969m.jpg (171 KB, 683x1024)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>30311307
Please share your experience. I always find such accounts informative.
>>
Hello frens, I need to know if this was the first stage of astral projection.

I was laying in bed, aware of my limbs and body, yet unable to move. An electric sensation all over my body and it felt like my arms were reaching for the sky even tho I could clearly feel resting on my chest. I also tried to leave my physical body but got hold back. I had this happening 3 times now, the prior 2 times were only secounds of this sensation but today it was minutes! I tried really hard to move but I was also too afraid too open my eyes for some reason and had extremely vivid visions. Kinda wish I just opened my eyes and overcome the fear. Next time
>>
>>30310868
I used Lucid Dreaming to get better at Piano, and it actually did improve my arpeggios. I got lessons from dead composers
>>
>>30311643
i recall reading something about during sleep and downtime is when we start building knowledge, especially muscle memory. so i don't think it can replace physical practice but maybe it can enhance it
>>
>>30311343
>was my cousin at the beach
>we fight
>he tries to drown me
>about to drown
>I feel like an angel or God is looking at me from above
>see my life flashes before my eyes
>feel that God or an angel is judging how I lived my life to decide whether I'll go to heaven or Earth
>I feel myself leaving my body
>I feel like God/the angel gives me a decision to stay on the Earth or leave it
>I decide to stay because I don't want my family to be sad
>Suddenly my cousin finally let me breathe
It was surreal, it felt like it was all happening in my mind.
>>
File: 1633935648719.gif (1.96 MB, 600x600)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
I have some questions regarding AP

1) how the fuck do I do deep meditation without fall asleep?

2) how can I enter in a vibrational state?what methods do you use?

3) how do I leave the body? I tried rocking but I just can't
>>
>>30308932
didn't Crowley combine techniques from both modes (sleep deprivation + sexual excitation?)
>>
File: 1632452206043.jpg (15 KB, 229x220)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>30311819
>I decide to stay because I don't want my family to be sad
Many such cases, nothing wrong with it, but it could be indicative of the devious means this world tends to work. Using peoples own empathy against them through guilt and the like to keep them here.

Thank you for sharing anon.
>>
>>30311536
Yes this is how LD and AP starts
>>
>>30310399
>>
File: 1637164657752.jpg (858 KB, 1536x2048)
858 KB
858 KB JPG
>>30311895
1) do it in the morning or generally the time of the day before you start getting sleepy, also if you're not getting enough sleep in general then fix that or else you're always going to be sleepy throughout the day
2) it will happen on its own once you get deep enough in the meditation, maybe other anons have some special techniques?
3) rocking or spinning or falling down or floating upwars to the ceiling or getting up or just willing yourself to sand next to your bed, you will find something that works for you eventually
>>30310750
You'll get it anon don't worry, also don't think you're not ready because you're just making it harder for yourself, you need to convince your subconscious that you are ready and want to and WILL project, that's one of the most important parts.
>>30310995
You have all the resources needed to try and see for yourself at your fingertips anon :]. The worst that could happen is you get really good at meditation, find some inner calm and probably be spiritually set for life while also probably being able to project and have OOBEs, the best is you actually manage to shift and life out your life like you'd want to. No downsides.
>>
>>30312274
thank you so much
>>
>>30309029
>Do you have any shame or guilty feelings about yourself
Yes
>things you feel you should have/not have done that are bothering you or had been bothering you for a long time?
Yes

There was literally a dark figure of some sort standing in the corner of my room watching me sleep and it made me scared so I woke up
>>
>>30297828
What are the practical applications of astral projection, besides just touring new and strange territories? Can I use it to improve my life in some way?
>>
>>30311819
*I was with my cousin at the beach
>>
>>30311819
>to decide whether I'll go to heaven or Hell*
>>
>>30312055
You're welcome.
>>
>>30310399
>>
File: 1630774670058.jpg (190 KB, 1200x1800)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>30312240
This guy was there, wasn't he?
>>
>>30312422
Im pretty sure it improves mental health, like an afterglow from lsd
>>
I botched the second discovery tape right before the narrator counted to ten. Must I redo the entire tape?
>>
>>30288398
poor anon got no reply
I'm going back about 1.4 years in time with some "slight" modifications like covid having been wiped out completely before it could start mutating and some other personal ones.
What about you anon?
>>
>>30292557
>>30291760
>>30291467
Disregard that other anon, what he's describing honestly just sounds like vivid lucid dreams. I've never had proper AP sex myself but it's said to be thousands of times better and more satisfying than normal sex, with there being many more even more intense "bonding and melding" activities of similar kind better than sex itself.
See >>30267745
>>
>>30314256
whats the point of reality shifting the "same world as today but slightly better"?

Isnt the point to create a real impossible fantasy world designed only for you?
>>
File: dream_reality_1.jpg (129 KB, 684x720)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>
>>30314256
>I'm going back about 1.4 years in time with some "slight" modifications like covid having been wiped out completely before it could start mutating
It would help if it was real in the first place.
>>
File: ook.png (379 KB, 730x912)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>>30314294
I'd like to work up to that eventually, but I've taken a liking to this world so far so at first I'd just like to go back and correct some stuff so that I can continue living my life here as I'd like it to be before I master the skill.
Having those few things fixed I'd just be peak comfy and could spend the rest of my life figuring all this stuff out, but as things are right now I really can't go on. Can't fucking wait to go back bros.
>>30314316
jej
either way I'd just like it to officially be over at that point instead of evolving into this absolutely huge fucking shiftest that it is now lol
>>
>>30298094
OP needs to put this discord in the sticky.
>>
>>30312408
Learn to forgive yourself. Admit the choices that led to your mistakes and own them. Take responsibility and start to form a clear sense of having gained wisdom to not make those choices or do those actions again.

Sometimes the dark figures in our lives are ourselves from another time in our lives. Robert Monroe describes in early works of his how mysterious hands grabbed him early on when going OOB, only to later say in much later book that he learned it was him, as an older and more experienced man, who pulled up the younger Robert.

Might not be your situation, but fear literally is a mindkiller and our greatest weakness as human beings. If you can handle and master your fear, then you can begin talking with anything and learning more about why they are there, with you, in your space, being dark.
>>
File: contact.png (90 KB, 640x966)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
Had my first lucid dream last night and very excited about it. Going to try and meditate in my dream next time like this post suggests.

Any anons have experience meditating in their dreams?
>>
File: apu happy large.jpg (451 KB, 3836x3840)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
OP here, I just wanted to thank all of the anons here for creating a great environment for talking about all of this. This phenomenon can be unpredictable and I don't know when I will succesfully and permanently shift, but I feel like it'd weigh me down were I to do so without a sort of goodbye, even though the place I'm shifting to is basically just a prior point in my life with some changes. I also don't want to be held back by keeping a "but you didn't say goodbye to anons" thought in the back of my mind.
Feel free to call me a homo, I just needed to get this out.

Godspeed anons, looking forward to seeing all you in another timeline. Even though this version of me will also remain here posting as if nothing happened kek.
>>
>>30315241
See ya around.
>>
File: 1622357357487.jpg (70 KB, 850x1024)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>30315241
Happy trails. Thanks for starting the threads.
>>
File: E_xVt3cWQAEAp2k.jpg (5 KB, 240x160)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
I haven't successfully AP'd yet but I did have my first lucid dream this morning using the WBTB method until my alarm went off and woke me up. This is the most progress I've had all year so I've been feeling pretty good.

Best of luck to everyone trying to AP/shift tonight.
>>
>>30297828
>>Do I have to come back?
>Yes from projecting
You don't have to come back, but if you won't come back you physical body will die.
>>
About the gateway hemi sync tapes, Do I listen to it one recording a day? do I repeat the same recording more than once?
>>
File: cader23.jpg (11 KB, 254x254)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>30315254
>>30315260
Thanks anons, it means a lot truly :]
>>30315557
Happy for you anon, thanks for the wishes, same to you frend
>>30315593
No, you either shift, leaving your body alive and well without change, or project, having to come back to it.
Please don't scaremonger with this "you will die" shid, it's not true and just gives people more unneeded fear.
>>30315721
You can do more recordings per day, do them at your own pace.
>do I repeat the same recording more than once?
You can, you'll have to use your own judgement and see if you think you did it fully and correctly or if you could get more out of it by repeating it. You can also come back to specific tapes if you feel like doing them again and if you think they could give you more.
>>
>>30315593
Idk, All my projections last around 5 minutes before things fade to black, no matter how hard I try to stay
>>
>>30315241
If you read this Post you WILL SHIFT, I have manifested it
>>
>>30315966
What technique are you going to use to shift?
>>
File: catears.jpg (56 KB, 454x546)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>30316523
THANK YOU anon love to hear it
YOU TOO
>>30316580
Intention with visualizing, affirmation and meditation, mainly through sleeping.
From what I've gathered so far the "method" itself isn't as important as the state of your mind - most of the successful shifters on the subreddit (X-D) seem to use this.
It consists of setting a strong intention to shift, convincing your subconscious and unconscious/asking your higher self/whatever you want to call it that you ARE SHIFTING wherever you want to, then you meditate on the destination while visualizing, then usually go to sleep, all the while still affirming that you are there and generally just doing your best to convince yourself. You should wake up at your destination.
Seems to work just as well with AP and lucid dreams too, if you get it down properly.

I should probably put it in the OP lel.
>>
>>30316658
So in your opinion, the best way to shift is complete convincing yourself? Because it seems there are a few people who can't shift perhaps because they don't really want to. Like suicide, you don't actually want to die, you just want the pain to stop
>>
>>30316658
I was thinking that to shift to significantly different worlds you need astral projection or something
>>
>>30312274
>you need to convince your subconscious that you are ready and want to and WILL project
Previous times were purely by accident. Whether I want to or not, it will happen. It either feels like floating or like I've taken on a new body.
>>
How do I enter the vibrational state faster? It takes me about an hour currently
>>
File: crystl.jpg (6 KB, 275x183)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>30317888
Sit on this
>>
>>30317917
>t. anon says "I fell on it by accident" at the E.R.
>>
>>30317888
This guys claims he's had luck with dipping in and out of sleep and that's sped up the process for him in getting to that point. He talks about a few methods to train that skill in the below video.
https://youtu.be/Eqx645Gt5-k?t=1264
>>
>tfw still not able to lucid dream
>>
File: 1614622351894.jpg (1 MB, 2531x2915)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
>>30318805
Be re-energized.
>>
>>30297828
hello anons, i havent been to /x/ for a while but noticed this thread an thought i would stop by. i used to lucid dream quite frequently when i was a teenager but had at some point stopped and forgotten about it. i had gotten so wrapped up in physical life that i nearly forgot the vertical aspect of who i am. i intend on exploring and drawing my own map of nonphysical space once again.

i have a few questions for the anons here: one, have you guys read my big TOE by tom campbell? what are your thoughts on it

two, what is the idea behind reality shifting? you enter a new avatar and point of view, essentially trading places with another version of you in an alternate reality? what is meant by if you want your memories and ideals retained they have to be "scripted"? i still have much to do here in this physical reality but eventually i will want to shift to a different data stream somewhere else.

thank you for your insight
>>
File: 1537504796619.jpg (155 KB, 802x798)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>30318996
>what are your thoughts on my big TOE by tom campbell
A step in the right direction as far determining the true nature of this world, metaphysically and otherwise. However, seems like he falls into the trap of new age bullshit without any reasonable justification for doing so. It's been awhile since I've seen his presentations on his book, but that's my impression from what I remember of his conclusions.

Might want to check out this guys stuff, he talks about very similar stuff; but comes to a more rational conclusion. He tends to ramble though.
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/overwatchproject/
https://www.youtube.com/user/overwatchchannel
>>
>>30318889
it's been months. i've had 1 lucid dream in the last 4 months
>>
>can't ap cause I keep sleeping
>get told to listen to monroe tapes
>listen to monroe tapes
>end up falling asleep
am I doing something wrong here?
>>
File: amazed.gif (228 KB, 278x288)
228 KB
228 KB GIF
Alright lads, just had a pretty crazy experience this night, I am on some offset sleep scheduled because was working third shift through dawn, with some polyphasic sleep schedule, so when going to sleep on the weekend I was dead tired

So I'm not sure exactly the order of things and I don't quite remember all of it well, but very early during the sleep I sort of figured out I was actually dreaming, the dream it self I don't quite remember but I get the feel I was going about like something similar to work, and I don't know if I did anything particular after realizing I was dreaming
but then, I sort of got thrown back in that state of astral projection, where you reverbing with strong vibrations, normally I would see my own room or something, but this time it actually felt like I was somewhere completely different, I was trying to breath through my mouth by couldn't open it, it was almost like I was experiencing sleep paralysis through someone else
I was still through in somewhat lucid state, thinking to myself
>okay so what the fuck do I now?
trying to focus to see if I could astral project somewhere particular or if I construct some sweet fucking dream,
I then notice shadow people, only a few at first but it was like more and more kept gathering, I wasn't afraid and tried to just scooch them away, but when more gathered I sort of started feeling surrounding, and then just said a prayer to get the fuck out of there

can anyone get some sense of this experience?
am I correct in what they think happened here?
>>
How much harder is it to astral project while sitting as opposed to lying down? I end up falling asleep if I lie down.
>>
>>30315966
thanks

>No, you either shift, leaving your body alive and well without change, or project, having to come back to it.
Please don't scaremonger with this "you will die" shid, it's not true and just gives people more unneeded fear.

but isn't in the book ultimate journey, Robert Monroe projected so far(if I remember correctly) to some sort of edge and before he crossed it he felt his body or something and when he came back, his body was cold because his heart beats was slower?

that's made me a assume that there is a limit to how "far" you can go and still come back to your physical body, lie behyond some point the "relam" is so diffrenet you can't maintain the connection to you physical body.
But again when you reach this kind of point you will know it and feel it and know what are you doing.
>>
>>30297828
>>30297828
Kudos to you for providing this information, especially the Hemisync files. I've been looking to download these but couldn't find them anywhere. They're expensive to buy as well, thanks again.
>>
>>30319305
Listen to them in the evening, but before you go to bed proper. Or, even earlier if you're still falling asleep.
>>
>>30320318
Try propping your head up with a few pillows such that you could see your toes if your eyes aren't covered, and practice coming in and out of sleep with the method used here >>30318096. I had some luck with it last night.
>>
>>30311895
>how the fuck do I do deep meditation without fall asleep?
It helps if you've already gotten some sleep.
For example, my best OBE took place during an afternoon nap.

>how can I enter in a vibrational state? what methods do you use?
It mostly happens on its own as a consequence of being in the twilight zone (in between awake and asleep).
>>
I lucid dreamed this morning and did the door method to reality shift, and I actually did go someplace similar but not exact.

I dont think it was a real full shift, but at least an important first step
>>
File: DP211941.jpg (3.03 MB, 2342x3880)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB JPG
Hello anons, I would like to share my own experiences with dreams.

They are always very vivid and realistic, sometimes I get prophetic ones. I dream a lot every night, sometimes I can't get a restful sleep because of the sheer amount of dreams I have.
I am always aware of the fact that I am alseep(and I have been aware of it since childhood), but I choose to ignore it most of the time. Sometimes I feel like enacting my will and then I phase through walls and I can even extend my legs to insane proportions(this happened by accident when I was trying to fly). I can spawn objects too.

How good am I at this lucid dreaming ordeal? What else can I do with my abilities, can I visit other worlds like that?
>>
>>30322479
You sound like an indian scammer, post a pic of your hands with a timestamp.
>>
Quick question: a couple of times when I've been relaxing in bed, and paying attention to my breathing, my body would begin to vibrate and I'd feel a strong sense of 'it's happening'. Is this the 'vibrational state'?
>>
Does weed inhibit OBE's? I know it fucks up your dreams.
>>
>>30322915
I’ve heard that it is not recommended to attempt an OBE while under the influence as it can be dangerous.
>>
>>30322758
I have the same question
>>
>>30322758
>>30323404
Most likely yes. The sensations are pretty intense, you might vibrate, feel your heartrate rising, feel yourself being pulled or swung around etc.
Also the "oh shit it's happening"
So definitely sounds like it.
>>
>>30324254
Fuck, I kept feeling this, exactly this. But it kept coming and going. Idk if it was due to my eyes twitching from not being tired enough or what. But as I kept getting more tired, I had short dreams that would end upon realising, "anon, ur sleeping rn, stop dreaming." If I think about it now, those were maybe all chnaces that I could have had a lucid dream.
>>
>>30297828
Is AP considered a sin in the Catholic church
>>
File: teletubbyworld.jpg (61 KB, 731x511)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Im going to shift to here
>>
File: vortex.gif (470 KB, 384x372)
470 KB
470 KB GIF
>>30297828
i had the weirdest dream ever lads, i hope someone can help me decipher what happened

It happened two nights ago, when I went to sleep and I was dreaming that I was in a room with a dark-haired girl. From out of nowhere I realized I was in a dream. So I kissed the girl's forehead for some reason, now thinking I can lucid dream now. Then I started visualizing that I was in a vortex, scared as hell and felt like my mind was shaking crazy. I woke up scared looking around me if there were any monsters in the dark.

The following day I was unproductive not doing anything unlike today.

Was I close lads?
>>
>>30324967
Have you guys checked this thread? I'm not the OP, but I'm one of the posts that had this same dream. Is this a reality shifting related thing? Very similar, almost shared dreams.
>>>>30297828
>>
Still trying to shift to a timeline where I'm a female lol.
>>
File: redoni.png (402 KB, 737x1272)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>>30326173
I have been trying to shift as a oni giantess futa thats more horny than muscle.
>>
>>30326226
Very specific, do you have any more details?

I don't really believe in any of this crap, but impossible things require impossible solutions.
>>
>>30326344
its believable when you understand what it really is. You are using manifestation techniques to manifest a new dreamstate beyond lucid where time significantly slows down or stops, allowing dreams that last years.
Being skeptical wont do you any good, because it only works if you believe, and you might want to do it one day
>>
File: 1635281276121.png (1.06 MB, 1200x1597)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>30326344
I was joking a bit, but for the last year I have been visualizing myself as many different monstergirls, giantess, futas, traps, ect. Since im a /d/eviant. One of the benefits of that lust filled mania was to allow me to shift my POV in a different body and feel how it would be like. Also my daydreaming ability ten times it self. The reason I started it because of the LOA generals, and how they would talk about visualizing in First Person, so I applied to my lust craze and shitposted too boot. But then I saw the shifting threads a week ago, about ticktock women shifting to harry potter realm. Which made me ponder if I could do it too. Then the night after I saw that thread I "shifted" into another reality that is similar too mine now, but my life was better in every way. I also got a collection of memories of that reality too. It only lasted for a few days, Then it happened again but only lasted for a few hours, but it was a different reality than mine currently and the one prior. Its funny my egos merged and each one slightly different, but I was still "me". This had happen to me before, but under different circumstances.

Also they weren't lucid dreams, or AP, since timed flowed just a bit faster than here, also I would piss, eat, spit, all the bodily functions. And I could not control the dream, but when both of my egos woke up I quickly shifted back.

After those experiences now I want to try to shift into a monster girl world of never ending hedonism.

I don't know how to explain it, since I still don't know how I did it. But think of it like a child, with never ending optimism and excitement of fantasy. Since fantasy is more "real" than this reality. Because thats how I think.
>>
>>30326455
I just want to be a girl. As that is pretty impossible with modern medicine, I look for an alternatives, even if it's a complete shot in the dark.

>>30326535
That sounds really weird, I have no idea how to process what you just said to be honest.
>>
>>30326614
I dont know why you would want to be a woman and I dont want to know, but literally everything is possible in lucid dreaming alone, you could start with that and work your way up to shifting
>>
What were you guys' experiences with the tapes?
>>
File: 1588644760745a.jpg (202 KB, 1220x1017)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>30326614
That probably because Im lust filled schizoid, and I don't think I described it as the best as I could. But in my current state of thinking and experience, is that your the author of your own self and selfs. And you probably were a female in a past life as well, since I have past life memory's as a woman too.

I have a little theory that this realm is a place to get rid of all are past life/current life junk and filth. And maybe we have to incarnate and shovel it out manually. Because this realm in my view is a insane hell realm, yet with heavenly qualities. Or maybe Im wrong and just a deviant. But try it anon.
>>
>>30326687
Yeah, I'm learning how to lucid dream to do exactly that.

>>30326750
Best of luck.
>>
>>30326226
if we're talking about ideal bodies then i'd wanna be a succubus that could grow a dick at will
>>
I'm trying to figure out what are some of the characteristics and factors that go into flying while projecting. I've popped out of body twice this last week and on the first occasion, it was day out. I phased through my wall and proceeded to fly around the park near my house, flying felt easy and I was able to sustain flight for >30 seconds at a time. I flew near the ground, high up, very very fast and even did some loops. Super fun. Next morning I popped out again, this time the environment was dark with a starry, moonless sky. I could only glide by climbing on top of buildings near my house and jumping off. I could briefly glide by just jumping but it wasn't nearly as easy.

Has anyone noticed anything in particular when it comes to ease of flying while projecting? I have an idea that the time of day in the astral environment has some sort of effect, seems much much easier to sustain full on flight when it's sunny out. Anyone have any tips to really get going? I've had experiences in the past where I was able to go fast enough to start really climbing into the atmosphere but it's very rare that I'm able to do so.
>>
>>30326693
the fact that robert starts talking and won't stfu is fucking zany, I couldn't get over it

I prefer deep trance/ambient music or pure tones, works well.
>>
>>30327489
Anything to do with raising vibrations, perhaps?
>>
I can only do OBE & lucid dreams from sleep paralysis and now I rarely get those fuck me. Can I induce it somehow?
>>
What happens to my physical body if I shift to a different reality permanently?
Do I die or disappear? If I disappear, do I disappear from other's memories?

Can I just visit other realities to hang out and come back here? I'm pretty content and have things to live for in here.

What happens if I die while visiting other realities? (I often have hyper realistic dreams about Oblivion so what if I shift there and get mauled by a wolf)

Can I take someone with me when shifting?

I have no actual experience so my questions are theoretical
>>
>>30328328
The only thing that exists is what is in your perception.
Other people or things do not exist as long as you're not perceiving them.
Once you stop perceiving something, it no longer exists.
>>
>>30328328
>What happens to my physical body if I shift to a different reality permanently?
Nothing. You have 2 ways of looking at the same thing, every present is a possibility that you can access, you can go at it from the other anons perspective or the one that posits everything not only as being a possibility but as existing separately from being experienced by you (it's kinda the same thing but not really), which would mean your body just keeps existing as it did, your universe keeps branching and you can come back to it later.
>>30326535
Interesting story anon, i think you're only the second person here to have actually shifted before, anything more you could share regarding your experiences? Was it nice? Was there any specific method that you had used to shift?
>>
File: 1637242863533.png (166 KB, 512x457)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
I've come to a realization regarding the TikTok kids question - i think they're actually legit, just bear with me as I try to explain.

"No way some random teenagers can actually do what would appear to be one of the most important and reality-breaking skills in existence!" you might say, but that's precisely why they can do it. They're kids, they're young, naive and gullible, they don't have years upon years of preconceived notions and beliefs about the nature of our reality kilometers deep in their subconscious like we do. They learn about shifting, think it sounds cool and real and like something they could do, and so they do it.
Not like you and me, we sit here, reading story upon story trying to just convince ourselves of the realiry of this being possible. We think we fully believe it but then we do a few attempts, fail and break down, doubting outselves and looking for validation of this phenomenon being real again. We're fighting against all that has been ingrained in our subconscious. What we think is ours fully believing and knowing it to be possible is, I'd wager (and at least in my case oftentimes), at the root, just a very strong hope trying to convince ourselves, not actual "}[¶`×[^".

And this isn't just shifting/TikTok or in any way new, have children not always claimed to have been going into other worlds, as real as this one? Then they get told it's just their fruitful imagination and slowly their skills diminish until they're completely gone. Same with AP - many people have reported having been able to project with ease, only for that ability to go away as they age and start assimilating the view that none of this is possible and comes from just imagination.

But that's just a theory. A gayme theory.
YJYXD
>>
>>30329870
>not actual "}[¶`×[^".
not actual "knowing"

Also I'm not saying that complete belief is necessary or trying to use that "uhh well you just don't believe enough" strategy, but surely the more you know something like this to be true, the higher the chance of success.

Feel free to disagree and share your opinions in general anons.
>>
File: 1618619856569.jpg (122 KB, 850x795)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>30329817
It happen accidentally that night when I read the ticktock teenage girls shifting to harry potter realm. I wonder it might of been my "higher self" telling me to look into shifting.

Also maybe its not "shifting" meaning that your current ego is transplanted to a new realm, but more shifting this POV to another timeline/universe that is overlaying with that POV. Because both egos thought, but I was still me, just two slighter different versions.

>was it nice
Yes, the world felt realer than this one. What I mean by that, is that I couldn't see or feel that world was run by some demiurge/dark cabal like being like ours now, and events flowed differently and more realistic. In that world everything felt how a "real world" would be. Because gas was $1.07, and you could by milk for 1.50, and their was free public transit everywhere. The buildings had more stories as well. Like four level buildings, unlike my city were only ground level buildings exist.

Also in that world I was a good artist who was getting commissioned, unlike me now who can't draw, and that me wasn't a dysfunctional horndog degenerate like me now, but I still had some of my fetishes. Because I actually drew in that world, and it looked good. Also the internet was not like it now, and was way more basic like BBS, and CDs were still a thing, and most social media did not exist, this includes 4chan. Because most of my commissions came from local areas. I remember righting down the date, 4-07-17 on a few papers.

But then both of my egos woke up then I was sent back here.
>>
>>30329870
They are doing something and going somewhere, but they jump to way too many conclusions whenever they try to explain it.
Putting the word "quantum" in front of something pulled out of your ass doesn't make it any less shitty.
>>
>>30330463
Yeah agree, all I'm saying is I think many of them actually did shift.
>>
>>30312274
>>30321289

last night i tried to follow your advice and i also performed the techniques i saw in this video
https://youtu.be/YQjAIlFZWWc
and it kinda worked. i went to sleep and woke up at 5am. after getting out of bed and meditating for a while (for 50 minutes) I went back to bed with the intention of falling asleep and waking up shortly after to have sleep paralysis. while trying to fall asleep I slowly went from a state of consciousness to a state of lucid dreaming without realizing it. I only remember that in the dream I found myself in front of an open door, I was paralyzed and did not know whether to go through the door or not. before I could choose I woke up that I had sleep paralysis and felt that I was levitating away from my body almost automatically but in the end i failed to detach myself.

I think the reason was my rapid heartbeat due to emotion. I also felt that I had detached myself from almost all the body except my head, as if my head were some kind of anchor.

so how do i calm the fuck down the moment i'm about to detach myself from the body? Why did I feel I could not levitate my head?
>>
>>30330754
Glad to hear you're finding success anon! The heightened heartrate is an absolute classic and happens to most people, especially when starting, though sadly I don't much advice other than telling you to persevere and to try to clean up any potential fears you might be holding in your subconscious. When you get used to the experience and start seeing it as natural and nothing special/to be afraid of, you'll be able to get through it without your heartrate putting you out.
>>
Bump
>>
>>30332862
Thanks for keeping the thread afloat anon :]
Seems it's a bit slower today, maybe I should've used pepe in the OP pic just as it was in the last one?
>>
File: 1550459773352.gif (1.31 MB, 540x540)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB GIF
>>30332934
Having an eye catching image never hurts.
>>
>>30332960
I personally like the dreamy digital art landscapes or really any kind of high quality dreamy digital art (like first general's pic) because they evoke a similar feeling as projection and shifting in me (the same way I find the LoA pictures also very fitting for their generals), but I'm aware they probably don't stand out as much as a blanketed comfy pepe.
>>
>>30327564
There's tapes where he doesn't talk much at all, the freeflow ones to be specific (though he does remind you to focus on your goal and accomplish it a few times).
>>30326021
Interesting thread friend though op and others appear to still be describing a drak (albeit a spooky one). Don't think I can help with that.
>>30325357
Don't think so, the fee times I've heard this question asked the answer was no (you can look it up i think there's a few leddit threads on it though discussed mainly by teenagers so grain of salt etc.).
>>30325962
It's possible but I'm not sure. Trying to shift from a LD can often feel like you're in a huge (even colorful) vortex spinning you around, but if your intention wasn't to shift I'm not really sure.
>>30324968
No worries you'll get it next time :]
>>30322915
Yes I've heard so, especially long term use. Has to do with REM sleep inhibition (as that brainstate's when you're most susceptible to projection).
>>30320656
Glad to help anon :]
>>
>>30333029
>blanketed comfy pepe
That is a pretty mascot for these threads.
>>
File: 1616988915759.gif (213 KB, 250x263)
213 KB
213 KB GIF
>>30333111
Checked. He has spoken, we cannot refuse him.
>>
I tried the first tape and it did nothing for me. I didn't feel relaxed or in another state. It's hard for me to visualise because I have intrusive thoughts and whatever I visualise it changes quickly to something else. Same goes for meditation.
Maybe I'm just doomed to stay in this shitty reality forever.
>>
>>30333304
Why would you even type that out and give yourself that affirmation? Saying you cant meditate is hogwash, practice more because only yourself is holding you back. Then everything else will come with time
>>
>>30333304
Good thing you don't need the tapes to astral project. You can just lay down completely still and relaxed and let the thoughts flow, no matter how hectic they get without trying to change them until your body gets paralyzed and then you can jump out
>>
>>30333304
The first tape did little to nothing for me. The second tape, though, has been amazing. I would recommend you try it.
>>
>>30325357
Honestly want to know it as well, I don't think being catholic per se allows it, but being christian on the other hand can lead to much deeper meanings
for example, I was wondering recently about /loa/ manifesting and how could it fit in the catholic faith, and I'm afraid it doesn't fit at all, the sole reason being that most of the catholics I know tend to be very esoteric and reactive spiritually, and the dogma specifically doesn't seem very enlightment seeking on itself
its a shame because I really like my local community and church going people, but the further I go into this type of knowledge the less I can relate with them
>>
>>30334926
It's a religion. It's a practice meant for the masses, not sages or scholars. The masses don't care about the truth, they only want to do as everyone else is doing so not to stand out and incurr ridicule or worse. Herd mentality.
>>
>>30315019
I needed to hear this. Thank you
>>
>>30334350
it's not that easy unless you are gifted. it's far easier to go to higher realms once out of the body but few do it
>>
>>30333110
Ive been smoking for over 6 years and I can say from personal experience my lucid dreams have been repeating/continuing to where it feels like living a second life. I'm questionable because I see some sources say it inhibits spiritual aspects and some saying it helps.
>>
>>30335192
weed does both and i guess you don't know what is normal thanks to constant smoking. it's psychoactive so that helps with spiritual aspects but being constantly drugged is the opposite of spiritual
>>
Please dear god let me shift to the Halo 2 universe tonight thank you
>>
File: 1634279663617.jpg (70 KB, 512x632)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>30336117
>117
Your wish is granted.
>>
i got so close bro's but i got too excited and pulled myself out of it.

also, a better guide, shoutout gexanon and powers general.
pastebin.com/8xxkuHbR
>>
>>30336709
pastebin.com/7eDaEmWk
public link incase that one doesn't work for some reason.
>>
File: 1633513895177.jpg (80 KB, 720x803)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>30336709
>>30336716
Thanks for sharing anon.
>>
>>30297828
>How come the Hemisync MEGA doesn't have the accompanying PDF files per section/'Wave'?
I'm missing the PDFs for Waves VI and VII, if anyone has them.
>How safe is Hemisync since it's glowing?
I've had the files DL'd for some time but I do not currently have the autonomy in life involved to practice this.
>Any overall tips to protect myself and not get possessed/trapped/other BAD END?
>>
File: highcharity.jpg (162 KB, 1380x909)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>30336123
oh fug, I didnt shift but I was able to astral project to high charity. thanks Adolf
>>
>>30335024
>It's a practice meant for the masses, not sages or scholars.
But that's where most get it wrong... there is a plethora of deep catholicism philosophy and learning, among monks and the several orders, it all depends on the individual to actually pursue it or not

what is given to the masses is only the very little skim of the whole, but that's the church main stance with followers, they don't demand anything but they leave the doors open for people to cross it themselves
like the average catholic that just goes to mass on sunday and thinks that's it, the church says its fine, but if you want to take a more active part in church then that's fine too
or like, its plain solid what is a sin or not, but its fine if the average follower doesn't follow it strictly or goes to regular confession, its up to individual to take a deeper faith or not
>>
File: neptune.jpg (223 KB, 700x591)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>30302216
>>30314734
>>30298094
Samefag zoomer cancer, kill your physical selves
>>
>>30330080
>What I mean by that, is that I couldn't see or feel that world was run by some demiurge/dark cabal like being like ours now, and events flowed differently and more realistic. In that world everything felt how a "real world" would be. Because gas was $1.07, and you could by milk for 1.50, and their was free public transit everywhere. The buildings had more stories as well. Like four level buildings, unlike my city were only ground level buildings exist.
>Also the internet was not like it now, and was way more basic like BBS, and CDs were still a thing, and most social media did not exist, this includes 4chan. Because most of my commissions came from local areas. I remember righting down the date, 4-07-17 on a few papers.
Bruh, it sounds like a really cool world. I would love to live in world like that.
>>
Will practicing meditation help me not fall asleep when trying to ap?
>>
>>30339070
maybe.. you should be meditating multiple times per day anyway.

Meditation = high chance of lucid dream = you can perfectly time waking up in paralysis then immediately project
>>
>>30339236
>Meditation = high chance of lucid dream
i'm probably meditating wrong but i've been meditating and still no lucid dreams
>>
I find it's very hard to enter the mind awake body asleep phase from being awake, but I find attempting to do it and failing it helps me enter sleep paralysis usually after having a dream, and from there I can ap.
>>
>>30339350
What are you doing for a reality check?
I do like 50 reality checks per day and get lucid almost every night
>>
>>30339872
>What are you doing for a reality check?
breathe through close nostrils
i keep forgetting to do it
>>
>>30339884
You could try my method:

Put a large piece of paper that says "Door" on your bedroom door.
Then everytime you leave your room youll notice it. Keep thinking "Remember the door" "Find the door"

Everytime you go to the bathroom, think "The Door, The Door"
"Am I dreaming right now?"
"Door Door Door"

Then in your dream, youll probably come across some doors, and then youll remember The Door.

Then you can use those doors as portals to do whatever
>>
>>30339930
>MFW i walk into my friends house and it says DOOR on his door
>>
>>30339940
thats how u know ur dreaming and u can fuck your friend

no homo
>>
File: dynamite.png (29 KB, 713x800)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
Realistically, what can you do in Astral projection besides fly around and look at buildings?

>dont have any super powers beside fly
>all the buildings, towns, and streets are empty
>even my inner voice doesnt respond
>silent lonely empty world

So what else can I do?
>>
File: yes2jjqvad181.jpg (127 KB, 1266x1137)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>30340061
You can do anything. Literally. The astral isn't just this earth, you can visit all kinds of realms way beyond what you could imagine. Supposedly, that is, it's what many experienced APers claim but sadly i can't confirm it with my limited experience.
To (nearly) cite another poster, "You can fuck an angel of Aphrodite in pink and black bondage feathers and the experience won't leave you thinking 'Damn, I wish this
had happened in the 3d instead'."
>>
>>30339930
hm. maybe
i seem to only do reality checks in bed or when i check an /x/ tab, which reminds me to do a reality check
>>
>>30341258
yeah thats no good, you should do it like 100 times per day to get it ingrained in your head.
I recommend the Door because you are always walking through doors in real life, but you are not pressing palm to hand naturally. Plus it fluidly links to lucid dreams because theres always doors in the dream, and doors are the easiest way to change a dream. Everytime you walk through a door try and remember the door.

melotonin and valerian root also make it easy
>>
>>30341113
Ive done it quite many times now but I cant do any of the "conjuring" I can do in dreams. Im not sure what the techniques are for the astral world.

On youtube you can find many ways to control a lucid dream, but there isnt anything for Astral Projection control
>>
>>30337854
What was it like?
>>
File: highcharity2.jpg (97 KB, 1261x699)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>30341989
it was a big city that looked like pic related style. Likely because I studied pictures of Halo 2 High Charity Level intensely before bed. It was awesome, but I was only there for 10 minutes or so
>>
>>30342521
Was it empty during your short time?
>>
>>30341428
How does seeing/going through a door in a dream make me become lucid?
>>
>>30342600
Because we always go through doors in real life and in dreams, so if you make a conscious effort to reality check every time you walk through a door you will remember The Door in your dreams
>>
File: interconnectedness.png (43 KB, 990x420)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
Will pic attached help with astral projection?
>>
>>30342564
Yeah, I was the only one there. But there was a Succubus in my room when I went out my body
>>
Going to try becoming a girl in my dreams tonight!
>>
>>30343787
I got a faster, more reliable solution for you.
>>
>>30337972
Well, about that.
>>
I have been convinced to look into astral projecting by a fellow on another board. So I read the pastebins. I will try it.
>>
>>30344185
Excellent, good luck.
>>
leaving the body what are the risks? can i be hurt? get traumatized? what entities could I find? can I fight them or how can I defend myself from them?

I'm asking these questions because some people keep telling me that by doing APing could die or get traumatized. personally I don't believe I could be hurt by some astral nigger but I want to know what the entities are capable of. also, how can I trust CIA files on this subject? I've read somewhere a report were apparently some agent did get mauled by an astral entity
>>
>>30344423
It's a lot more dangerous to your physical and mental health living in the real world. You don't have much to worry about, all the pit falls and hurdles that go along with OBEs are long topic though, if you to inform yoursekf before taking the plunge, read up on Monroe's out of body journeys trilogy and other experiencers ancedotes on entities and the like.
>>
>>30344423
you could be molested by a succubus, but its not that big of a deal
>>
>>30342958
Huh was the succubus hostile?
>>
>>30345672
no, but she had a disturbing giggle
>>
>>30345672 albatross around one's neck

>>30299617
the Rime of the Ancient Mariner

>>30340041
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MLhBa6-CWHo

>
But don't >30339445
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rime_of_the_Ancient_Mariner
>>
>>30339445 >>30346973 giggle john timore new mutant antarktica covid strain texas abortion money

But also slide the captcha used to be a robot bot
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XEVlyP4_11M
>>
>>30346873
Does she follow you around if so give that woman a wedding ring
>>
>>30347255
no, shes alway present at either the start of projection (while Im still in my room)
or the end (when I return to my room)
Theres also occasionally a guy there too, which I assumed was her boyfriend, and they live in my room.

Theyre very friendly though and seem to like me. I shook the guys hand and gave him a brohug so I feel pretty grateful they dont try to hurt me
>>
>>30347298
Oh...awkward but cool
>>
>>30347255
Yes, rescue dogs are loyal, like court judges. Love is always stronger than fear, unless you're human. Did you receive the thing when there? The new one has better outreach and less oliver. John knows about the dick pics. Let's chat latter, people love to read what we type. We are the new experts of god. But for now logging off 4chad to go outside ..and breathe fresh air ..before spreading covid unmasked at grocery store. A brave new world a 1000 points of light a trillion solar flares a planet being watched by nobody? Green peace and noise patti smith 1959.
>>
>>30347389
big if true
>>
Over the past few days I’ve been trying to shape my reality through sleep. Usually, I fall asleep by focusing my third eye on the reality I want and I’ll end up in a fairly vivid dream.

Over the past 2 nights, I find myself retaining memories from these dreams and being unsure if they really happened or not. I distinctly remember making a 4chan post that I didn’t actually make in this reality, to the point where I actually searched my internet history for the thread to see if it was real. Last night, I also dreamed that I had my old CRT TV back and it felt very real (I could actually see the dust gathering on its surface).

Can someone give me pointers as to what’s going on here, am I actually projecting my consciousness to other realities as I sleep?
>>
anons who dream recall well
do you remember images with exacts or is it more 'you remember the general idea but the details are blurry'
Im in the general idea category
>>
>>30348003
I have different types of dreams.
Or maybe I should say ways of dreaming.

I tend to have simultaneous dreams at once. But my focus shifts as I roll over in bed from side to side. Like changing tv channels. Sometimes the details bleed into each other and it get's confusing. Other times, if I'm flip-flopping in bed a lot, then the dream can start over from a certain point and proceeds slightly differently. So I'll have multiple variations of the same dream with different continuities that makes it hard to talk about.
In fact calling it the "same" dream in the first place doesn't make sense. I mean, it does to me, but I can't convey what the sameness is. It's some kind of thought.

Sometimes, I forget what I'm dreaming as I wake up. But sometimes once I go to bed again, it's like I'm picking up from the same dreamspace I left off at. But that only happens if I've been really focused on something.
>>
>Anon >>30347584 we have been watching you Sleep. The dreams of santa clause are as important as the dreams of the Easter Bunny coming to town. We know when you are awake, so be yourself, for goodness sake. No lives matter more than yours. De-fund and -fuck the police who come straight from the underground, straight as a black crow flies. Birds lives matter. Oh my TVC15 is my main creature feature of mainMan production. Funny how secrets travel. Research has lierced all extremes of my sence, call it a day. Needle poont life-line the will tp be next. China my China sits, like it seems it always has done. The opium farmers sell dreams to obscure fraternities, like it seems thet aleays have done. Same as it ever was. Water is moving, the water moving under the water. Better nit cry, better not cry. Rape happens. I'll be back when the day is new, and i'll have more ideas.. for you. Rape happens. And you will have ..things.. you will want to talk about. Satan's Claws are coming (deep inside your.. ) town.

> Sleep well.
The buddha awoke at golden dawn to find nothing is the mind but memories created long ago. Perhaps the illusion is we control nothing; is a lie. everything has changed; nothing has changed.

>Sleep well.
There is work to do tommorrow, for god's sake. God can't do it without ..you. God is codependant on ..you. God is sleeping dreaming you are not dead yet; unless you dream of a new god ..when you wake up.

Let's pretend, pretending waists Time; the Gift of Life and your perception within.

> Pretend or Ascend.
Creature Feature TVC15.
>>
i can't ever remember the clothing anyone wears in their dreams
in my year of dream journal entries i only have one line describing someone's clothing
>>
iT changed >>30347415
> ~> again ?

Your great and grand, great-grand PARENTS apparently can
..see you.. naked in the shower.
So can (your) big brother.

We never watch you Sleep. The dreams of santa clause are as important as the dreams of the Easter Bunny coming to town. We know when you are awake, so be yourself, for goodness sake.

No Lives Matter ..more than yours. FuND the police who come straight from the under ground, with the authority of a deadly minority.

Funny how secrets travel; it's the age of Million Man March.

The opium farmers sell dreams to obscure police. There is water moving under the water.
YOU) >>30336117 "Better not shout. ( u ) Better not cry."
> " Let us play the song
> over their heads. Let us sing about RAPE
>HAPPENS to meetooo
~> in a children's song. Let us play this song
every year, to increase our Christ mass-sales
> ~> again ! "
* -- said: MASTER controL
>>30335024
a (new & improved downloadable compressed encripted) Buddha awoke at golden dawn to find nothing iN the mind-butt ... memories created long ago. Perhaps the illusion is
> "we controL nothing"
is a lie.

nothing has changed; everything has changed.
> >>30334926 Sleep well.
There is work to do tommorrow, for god's sake.
God can't do it without ..you.
God is codependant on ..you.. the one stronger than g'odd.
> God is dreaming (sleeping-you are not dead yet) until you dream of a new god ..when you wake up.

It is Time to NOT Pretend,
> ~> again !
Life is a Gift. *?* Earth LiVES do matter,
* ...almost as much as your own.

Ascend
or
Pretend to (be or not to) be the main Creature Feature of TVC15. >>30343787
>>
File: melotonin.jpg (47 KB, 361x745)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>30348003
Its picture perfect, I remember it like I was really there, and now real life feels no different than dreams.
You should all be taking Melotonin and whatever dream supplements are available every day if you are serious about taking the plunge
>>
File: 1592265018191.gif (2.85 MB, 200x234)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB GIF
>a deranged ai has entered the chat
>>
File: 1637616067909.png (26 KB, 713x611)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>30349760
Factoid after factoid being spat.
>>
File: 1635368298845.jpg (179 KB, 850x1133)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>still not able to lucid dream after years of trying
i just want to be with my cow wife bros....
>>
>>30351065
But have you actually tried hard? Theres so many methods and supplements its hard to believe that you cant do it after years if you truly want it.

Also dreaming in 2d might require a few extra steps. Ive dreamed of anime characters before but only characters that are actually animated, not just still pictures
>>
>>30351282
>Theres so many methods and supplements its hard to believe that you cant do it after years if you truly want it.
I've tried melatonin, b6, b12, valerian root, agmatine, magnesium chelate and huperzine with virtually no meaningful results. I've also done wake back to bed no less than a hundred times + routine dream journal entries.
>>
>>30351065
You can't give up man, just had some success this morning.
>>
>>30351325
Try Blue Light blocking glasses/sleepmask + those supplements again,

that stuff works for 99% of people so if that doesnt work then I have no idea what to tell you. Maybe get Electroshock therapy lol
>>
>>30297828
>>Is it not just a vivic lucid dream?
>No.
Fucking retard KEK
>>
File: 1637260933419.gif (94 KB, 307x300)
94 KB
94 KB GIF
>>30351334
>>30351387
gif related is my life atm
>>
is there a correct order to listen to the hemisync tapes?
>>
qrd on this https://youtu.be/YQjAIlFZWWc
>>
>>30297828
Ok can someone explain to me how reality shifting isn't just zoomers discovering either lucid dreaming or astral projection?
>>
Is it possible to experience past events through AP?
>>
>>30297828
I tried to initiate an OOBE tonight at about 2am, but then found myself in a lucid dream. It was very interesting because this time I actually just walked through the woods for quite a long time and was aware of every step. I do that sometimes in the "real life" as well. It was like a walking meditation, only in a dream. Strangely enough, today I am absolutely not rested and still totally tired....
>>
>>30352911
An addendum: In the dream I asked myself the question what constitutes reality and consciously felt my feet on the moss floor. There was no difference from real life. I smelled the forest and could perceive everything around me. It is unbelievable what we are capable of. I am more and more convinced that there are infinite realities and that this is only controlled by our consciousness. Simply unbelievable. I fucking love this shit because its like a personal proof.
>>
>>30348207
Research has pierced
All extremes of my sex
Call it a day
Call it a day
Needle point life
Blinds the will to be next
Call it a day
Call it a day
>>
>>30297828
Has any of you guys tried to shift to a very simple reality where for example instead of buying a phone cover of one colour you bought it of another colour?
I was thinking of trying something like that to see if I can get it work with something simple.
>>
>>30321252
A few days late, but thanks for the advice anon. I've had the experience of dropping in an out of sleep a few times before, but it's only ever when I forgot something I have to do in the waking world once already in bed, usually forgetting to put my phone on it's charger. I've only ever done this by accident when I was too lazy to get up, so I'm not sure you can intentionally implement this, but convincing yourself that you have to do something might work as a method to produce the effect of dropping in and out of sleep. Like training wheels, I guess.
>>
>>30353600
>Like training wheels, I guess.
Hey, whatever works. I'm currently using the technique he recommends to train that reflex of your body hovering or coming in and out of sleep, using a weight tied to your finger and holding it in your hand raised off the floor as you try to fall asleep. I've had good luck with that technique, just had an interesting experience thanks to it yesterday morning, make progress in whatever way works for you.
>>
>>30351418
You're mother
>>30352924
Nice anon!
>>30353191
I've been thinking of trying that but haven't managed to do it yet.
>>
how 2 exit body?
last night I got into the vibrational state and had lights glowing behind my eyes, but I couldn't do anything but lie there.
Also, is it normal for the portion of brown between your eyes to ache?
>>
File: XERAEONIS LUCIFER.jpg (530 KB, 1265x1920)
530 KB
530 KB JPG
>>30297828
The Easy Way to Astral Project is through the Mind's Eye , Lucid Dreams are part of Astral travel only in the inner world of Light rather than the Outer Rims . Your Will to dream is important . Feel it in your Body and the beat of your heart
>>
>>30354838
Can you activate your minds eye through closed eye visuals?
>>
I just returned from a Lucid Dream that felt like it lasted 24 hours. Not a shift, but it was more realistic than before. I was too distracted by having sex with 6 women to open the portal
>>
>>30354797
Roll out method works best for me, you have to get used to simulating movement during it
>>
>remembered dream but was too tired to get up
>stayed in bed for 4 hours after my alarm
>forgot dream

i'm so bad at this
>>
>>30351282
>its hard to believe that you cant do it after years if you truly want it.
not that anon but supplements haven't worked for me. melatonin makes me stay up instead of putting me to sleep
i've maintained a dream journal for ages as well, still have zero clarity. most of my dreams are in 3rd person or less clear
i've had a total of 3 lucid dreams this year. each one lasted about 10 seconds then i woke up

WBTB is very difficult for me. if i wake up and write in my dream journal i often cannot go back to sleep
>>
>>30352850
Zoomers arent the only ones doing it.. experienced lucid dreamers do it and say its different
>>
>>30355765
Ah I see. Done a bit of lucid dreaming, but haven't had much success, maybe I'll try this.
Ok, the method in the OP pastebin is pretty simple and doesn't mention anything special. Is that enough? I've read a bit and you are supposed to write stuff?
>>
>>30355775
Look up "Raven Method" and "Lucid dream into reality shift method"

I recommend using the lucid dream method because the other methods are very uncomfortable
>>
>>30355788
Hmm, lately I haven't managed to remember dreams despite setting up a little book to take notes as I usually do, let's see...
Anyway thanks.
>>
>>30352455
its better to just watch the whole thing beginning to end without skipping ahead. The things he says also act as mantras that will massively help you AP tonight
>>
>>30355596
Are you on any medications or drugs? adderall, and sometimes alcohol stop lucid dreams
>>
>>30355145
>closed eye hallucinations
Is there something to this? Most of the time I don't pay attention to these because it's usually just random patterns of light and dark shifting around. Sometimes it seems like clouds or like a dye expanding in water, very rarely there are more distinct visuals and/or colors. Last night I saw a brilliant light extending from a hand but trying to focus on something from these hallucinations always makes it move away. It's like everything wants to move into my peripheral vision, but how is there a peripheral vision in the first place if my eyes aren't open?
>>
>>30356134
>Are you on any medications or drugs?
no. no medications, no alcohol. i even stopped drinking caffeinated drinks
>>
>>30355775
>Is that enough?
Kind of yeah, that's the basic awake method which relies on you getting into a "void state" where you're basically just your conscious awareness free-floating without being tethered to a body.
The more experienced at meditation you are, the easier you'll get to the state and the higher chance it's going to work.
Often used is also the sleep method, where you intensely visualize before bed while intentding to wake up in your target reality. Or the lucid dream method, try that, you either meditate for voir state or conjure up a door/portal or some other intra-dream device that symbolises to your subconscious the intent to have your conscious awareness transported somewhere else once you walk through.
The cornerstone for all of these methods is INTENT. STRONG INTENT, know that you WILL end up in your desired reality, know that you are there already in some capacity, be absolutely sure of it. You need to convince your subconscious. Again, meditation is very helpful in this regard.
Honestly the 2 subreddits (/r/ShiftingDiscussion and /r/shiftingrealities) have some absolutely AMAZING resources if you can just get through some of the other stuff to find them.

>I've read a bit and you are supposed to write stuff?
That's called scripting, you write a script for all the stuff you want to be "set" regarding your reality. It's basically a way of priming your subconscious on where you want to go, and it's better than just deciding it "like that" because you won't have the tendency to keep changing your mind on details of the target reality if it's written down. Plus writing it down works as sort of a mantra and is more effective in general. Can do it on PC or whichever way you want to ofc.
D2SAM
>>
>>30356209
Hmmm... sounds like my grandma who claims to have dream only a few times in her whole life.

But there must be a reason. I know you said Melotonin makes you energized but I think you should try it again since melotonin is literally what makes a lucid dream.
>take melotonin
>meditate in a dark room for a full 20 minutes
>immediately go to bed

Dont even bother with the journal. Once you wake up from a dream just instantly go back to bed with little thought besides your reality checks
>>
>>30356354
i've always had problems sleeping. sleeping on my back is extremely uncomfortable for me as well

>Dont even bother with the journal. Once you wake up from a dream just instantly go back to bed with little thought besides your reality checks
for WBTB? are you sure? if i don't write it down i forget my dream immediately
>>
>>30356144
Yeah there is, if you focus you can have solid objects appear and eventually a whole scene. Sometimes mine acts up randomly and I'm seeing my room through my closed eyes vividly. You could try experimenting with it separately from AP

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed-eye_hallucination
>>
>>30356479
I say that because you said it was making it hard for you to go back to sleep, and also:

Its normal to not remember your first few dreams in the night, because of weak REM. but if you can just remember the last second, you will enter back into that dream with more clarity as long as you fall asleep within a minute or 2. So the journal might be preventing you from re-entering the dreams in stronger REM cycles.

And if you do get lucid but wake up, dont move just close your eyes and your dream will continue from where you left off. But if you get up to write your dream may change and then youll forget because youll have lots of small dreams rather than one big one.

then just write in your journal when your final REM cycle is finished
>>
i just did it. I was dreaming of a place that was close to my house, and thought 'when the fuck did I walk here?' Started spinning and became aware and started fighting to get out of bed and crawl down the stairs. Got free finally after a big struggle and as far as my kitchen. Felt warmth on my knees from the radiator there. I need to visualise harder the place I want to go I think. Happened 2 mins ago
>>
>>30357049
Good Job anon. Next time look for a window and fly out
>>
>>30330754
During my commute I hum or chant the deepest note I can. After a little while you can feel that note or vibration of it in your mind without chanting. This has become my 'safety constant' or w/e. When the spinning is happening and you get scared, you can look to the note for a link to become grounded and gain courage from.
>>
>>30357297
This is a good idea,

Lately Ive been doing a deep low scream like a gorilla while in paralysis, and it causes the vibrations to become so omega intense it launches me from the body within seconds
>>
>>30356994
>. but if you can just remember the last second, you will enter back into that dream with more clarity as long as you fall asleep within a minute or 2.
hmmm. sometimes when i'm too lazy to get up, i keep thinking about the dream i just had then drift back off to sleep. usually this leads to me forgetting the dream entirely

it's annoying. i had an extremely vivid dream where i could describe the taste of the food, a false awakening and a lucid dream the first week this year i attempted lucid dreams, and ever since that i couldn't even remember my normal dreams
>>
>>30357493
I lucid dream almost every night so Im just trying to find ways that could help you,

Do you think you have any excess "Blue Light" in your room? I replaced all my lights with Red Light. A sleep mask apparently works well too.
I take melotonin nightly, I meditate nightly and focus on affirmations like "I will lucid dream tonight" "I will have an exciting dream tonight" ect. I do my reality check all day constantly and constantly think about lucid dreaming.

Another thing that helps is doing something usual and spontaneous, for example:
If you always shower in the morning, do a Shower tonight at 8pm. While in the shower do your reality checks. This helps awareness a lot
>>
>>30357618
>I lucid dream almost every night so Im just trying to find ways that could help you,
damn, how long did it take to get there?

>Do you think you have any excess "Blue Light" in your room?
possibly? i turn off all the lights in my room though and put my PC to sleep so it won't make noise.
my dream journal is on my laptop, which likely has a lot of blue light on it since i didn't filter it out.

>I replaced all my lights with Red Light. A sleep mask apparently works well too.
you mean like when it's bedtime or in general?

>I take melotonin nightly, I meditate nightly and focus on affirmations like "I will lucid dream tonight" "I will have an exciting dream tonight" ect. I do my reality check all day constantly and constantly think about lucid dreaming.
if you're the anon that's suggested the door thing, i started doing that yesterday. i quickly forget about it still as soon as i do whatever i needed to do when i leave my room, but seeing the sign on my door at least makes me reality check

>Another thing that helps is doing something usual and spontaneous, for example:
>If you always shower in the morning, do a Shower tonight at 8pm.
what do you mean by this?

>While in the shower do your reality checks. This helps awareness a lot
i should probably do that. i have been making a habit of meditating in the shower.
>>
>>30357674
>how long did it take to get there?
Ive always dreampt and lucid dream often, but didnt start using techniques until 2 months ago

>you mean like when it's bedtime or in general?
In general but it only really matters when the sun goes down. Any blue light will stop your melotonin production for 2 hours.

Also get the browser add-on that darkens your screen at sunset

>if you're the anon that's suggested the door thing
yeah Im the door guy. I also put the paper in such a way that it makes a smacking noise when I open the door, which might improve it. I always remember the door once REM stage 3 begins

>what do you mean by this?
The shower at a weird time will feel unusual, but youll still be on autopilot. It basically replicates what a dream feels like. So by reality checking then, you help your brain to reality check in your dreams. Anytime you do anything outside of your routine you should reality check even more
>>
>>30297828
while projecting would I be able to visit someone in the physical realm who doesn't know how to project? I want to check in on an old friend I've lost contact with and have a feeling something bad happened in his life
read on forums before that it's possible while projecting to "pull" someone's astral body out and make them join you in the astral realm and they'll remember it the next morning almost like a shared dream, can anyone confirm if this is possible?
>>
>>30357890
You can 100% go to his house, but probably wont find his real body. Everything in the astral plane you view from a higher dimension, so you are really just viewing a FRACTAL copy of his house. If the piece is aligned, you may be in the correct part of the fractal, but it sounds like a very minuscule chance. I dont doubt people have done it though, its a matter of chance
>>
>>30357980
>If the piece is aligned, you may be in the correct part of the fractal
what exactly does this mean?
sounds like you're saying it's not impossible but very unlikely and that I shouldn't expect I'll be able to visit him nor have him join me while projecting which is too bad since I've no other way of contacting him
>>
File: astral house.jpg (250 KB, 1091x700)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>30358104
it means when you look a house or whatever, youre looking at a tiny piece of that house that is part of a big fractal of space and time of the same house. youll be in a different part of the web of time
>>
So melatonin's alright?
>>
>>30358333
oh ok I understand, thanks for explaining
>>
File: araghast.jpg (5 KB, 130x148)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>30355402
>I was too distracted by having sex with 6 women to open the portal
Eliphas, I...
>>
>>30357800
>Ive always dreampt and lucid dream often, but didnt start using techniques until 2 months ago
we're different then. maybe it is because of sleep or lifestyle habits, or genetic or mindset reasons. i know the basic things that are required in terms of sleep hygeine. i think i can only remember my dreams if i maintain perfect sleep, which i guess i'm not. i plan on going to bed in 2 hours and i'm still on my PC and i'm going to eat dinner an hour before i sleep

if you are able to lucid dream without effort that's a small minority. it took me years to get my first one. some anons got good results that immediately went away when they started a new job and lost their ability to dream as well

>The shower at a weird time will feel unusual, but youll still be on autopilot
i don't have a regular shower time. i usually shower whenever i feel like it
>>
>>30357800
>Also get the browser add-on that darkens your screen at sunset
browser add on or PC one? i have the one that tries and reduces blue light after sunset
>>
I've said it before but when I playing music especially jazz and I solo and impov and just hit the groove it's like I can see myself in 3rd person. I'm not there anymore I can see around me. Kinda like ocarina of time where the camera just pans around. I feel the better I play the longer I can stay.
>>
Alright, I said I was going to go to bed "in 2 hours" turns out I stayed up 5 hours past my bedtime again for the fourth night in a row and I cant go to sleep right now.

I have been tracking my sleep statistics for this month. My average wake time is around 1 PM, and I go to bed around 4 AM-5 AM, unable to sleep and I don't know when I actually fall asleep. I often wake up when the sun rises.

I haven't been able to fix this. My ideal wakeup time is around 7 AM.
I have achieved this once since this month has started.
I have woken up before 12 PM 6 times this month.
I have woken up before 11 AM 4 times this month.

I just can't fucking sleep properly. I know I should just turn my computer off, but somehow I zone out and just decide not to.

Tomorrow, I'm going to say to myself "THIS is the day that I will finally go the fuck to bed at 10 PM", but I won't. I'm going to wake up and say that today will be the day and somehow end up staying up until 5 AM again. Why am I like this?

How does someone with a broken sleep fix their sleep issues?
>>
>>30360774
>I often wake up when the sun rises
Correction, I mean I often fall asleep at sunrise.

My sleep is absolutely fucked. This month I was able to go to sleep on time and wake up on time exactly twice. I have been trying to go to bed and wake up on time as a goal for 2021 and I failed spectacularly.
Not a single month of 2021 have I been able to "wake up before 7 AM more than 5 days"
>>
What AP methods do you recommend for a beginner? Any supplements to take that make it easier?
>>
This obvious bullshit on the reality shifting stuff. If it were real then people who say are blind, deaf, tasteless or lack any prior experience to an individual stimuli could experience it in the phase. And the whole memories thing is a total copout and mames shifting meaningless on many aspects. It's just lucid dreaming, which by definition is more real than waking reality beacuse it's to the limits of what your brain can do, not what your external sensors can pick up.
>>
>>30361481
How many blind and deaf people have tried shifting lmao? I don't know of any anon. It's not like it's a well known thing that everyone's tried.
>It's just lucid dreaming
While wide awake? Curious!
>>
File: 1633647061973.gif (689 KB, 220x202)
689 KB
689 KB GIF
>>30361389
Check out the resources in the OP or elsewhere in the thread, I'd recommend Michael Raduga's stuff first. Could check out the discord being advertised here as well if you like, there's quite a few resources being consolidated there on these subjects.
https://discord gg/xgP536RJ
>>
>>30361481
well its definitely going to be bullshit for you since youve convinced yourself of that
>>
>>30360774
I used to go to bed at 4am but now I go to bed at midnight because of these threads. The dream world is so good it just makes the real world pointless
>>
Any luck getting to anime world yet?
>>
>>30297828
I'm sure its already been said a million times but, simply wake up in the morning on a day with no work, stay up for 15 - 45 minutes. Depends on person on the exact duration, then return to bed, that is how its done. The more sleep you have the better actually, afternoon naps can and will start to manifest lucid activity within the brain, lucidity is the key to unlocking full oobe and astral project.
>>
>>30363067
Sort of, I met Naruto. Hes actually a pretty cool dude. Guy Fieri vibes
>>
I dont believe on any of this crap, but I reached the bottom of the pit and I cant see a way to improve my present so Im thinking on Reality shifting. But how a complete rational individual like me can make this schizo stuff work? U can shift to realities where loved ones are still alive? Can you shift back in time?
>>
>>30362979
i'm starting work soon so i can't go to bed at 4am every night. it took me all my mental fortitude to not use my phone in bed last night
it's just i can't seem to fix my sleep. this is why my dream recall is dogshit because my sleep habits are trash. that's why i fail so hard at this and that's why even after years i can't lucid dream

dream journal entry was about 3 sentences long which is average for me as well
>>
Is it possible to influence others while they sleep using astral projection? like for example, if I wanted to convince my math teacher to give me higher grades with astral projection... it would be enough to just do AP and visit her while she sleeps and graft her the idea of giving me higher grades?
if so, how do I implant that idea in her subconscious? how can it work?
also, has anyone ever tried to do something like this before? (I bet those CIA glowniggers had)

don't get me wrong, i personally think this kind (and all kind) of manipulation would be wrong but I want to understand how far this phenomenon can go
>>
>>30363251
>just asking for a friend
>>
>>30363227

You can be skeptical on anything and Everything in life, but this is the ONE thing you should go in completely open minded, and you will see results. Because its all has to do with your subconscious. All works for those that believe and more beyond words. All you have to do is believe
>>
>>30363295
Yeah, I know. I was completely skeptical, but not too long confirmed that life after death exists so, why not this.
>>
>>30363264
I'm just curious :3

and also suck at math

but to be serious, I would never manipulate other I swear
>>
I have started to get semi-lucid dreams more recently while trying the indirect method on the morning. I would try to get out of my body, but instead I enter a dream in which I am floating in my room.

Is this because I have too many expectations on what an OBE is? Some people recommend to recognize the dream as a dream and intend to see the truth to go from lucid dream to OBE but I haven't had the chance to try yet.
>>
>>30363605
your vibrations might be too weak in your attempts. One day will randomly wake up with an extra strong paralysis, strong electric vibration, and thats when you will see the real difference
>>
>>30363669
Some people say the sensation of displacement (rocking, rotating etc.) is the same as vibrations. I have only ever felt vibrations while attempting the direct method, but never after waking up and falling asleep again.
>>
>>30363695
It can be a random thing. The best way to get maximum vibration, in my personal experience,
Is to be in a dream, lay down in a dream bed, then cover your face with a dream blanket. You might feel demons attacking you but that just means its working. Then you will wake up in EXTREME paralysis which has a huge body load. Your entire body should feel like you smacked your funny bone into a wall. Then you will have a fully 100% lucid astral experience while lucid dreams only provide maybe 60% - 85% lucidity
>>
>>30363730
Thanks for the advice. Generally I can only get good vibrations going when my brain is still too awake for me to make any successful attemps. I used to have a lot of issues with sleep paralysis in the past but not since recenttly.
I also have a method to wake up from a nightmare at will, so maybe if I apply that to a lucid dream and wake up without moving a muscle that could work.
>>
>>30297828
Can some anons give me advice?

I have been doing the Hemi-Sync stuff by Monroe Institute for a couple weeks. After repeating the remedial exercises and working on visualizing/building up my skills, I tried the sleep exercise. Shit was WILD, immediately put me in a super intense vibrational state. I practiced more in the last week and tried it again, but the response was far weaker this time and I couldn't sustain the vibrational state. When I try to manifest it in bed I just fall asleep and it feels like I have LESS control than I did last week. What am I doing wrong, and where should I go from here?

Also I admit you schizos really shocked me, this shit actually does work. I was tripping my balls off the first time.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>30363983
>>30363983
>>30363983
NEW THREAD
>>30363983
>>30363983
>>30363983
NEW THREAD

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.