[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1634091338591.jpg (7 KB, 193x261)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
I've been warned not to delve too much into the subconscious / unconscious mind else you may get stuck there. Is that true?
>>
>>30020090
It's like a stormy sea and you become trapped in the currents of the psychic choir of other peoples minds
https://www.udrop.com/61Aq/Rip_Bill_Shatner_Full.mp4
>>
File: 1634229115889.jpg (46 KB, 497x497)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
You're already stuck there
>>
>>30020090
I hope so. I really fucking hope so. Goodbye to the monkey hive slimeball.
>>
>>30020090
There are terrible dark forces lurking in those depths which will probably destroy you.
>>
>>30020090
You visit the subconscious every night when you sleep! The slime ball that told you that is a Christian, right?
>>
>>30021336
This

>>30020090
When you seek to understand the nature of the mind you create a path that moves endlessly forward, like a dream that fills the blanks of your awareness with more and more noise, more and more answers, endlessly spiraling into smaller and smaller pieces that grant you more and more solutions and perspectives and stories but never the absolute truth. To free your mind think of yourself less as the passenger and more as the creator, and you liberate yourself from the trap of the unconscious mind.
That is why there is no path to enlightenment, you either are enlightened or you're not: The path to enlightenment is a trap and literally endless.
>>
Yeah its possible to get "stuck". You basically become wowed by what you find and dont want to leave. Just remember, it is only part of who you are
>>
>>30020090
“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche
>>
>>30020090
Yes, that's how I convinced myself of Flat Earth, and now I can't get out of that.
>>
and I was warned to not meditate.

It is best to do things in balance.

Read the books of Elisabeth Haich, as her understanding of our unconscious mind is *far* more complete than others ( with exception of Buddhas, and .. nobody else? )

( :

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.