[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3-of-cups-carnival.jpg (481 KB, 891x1539)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz

>MEGA with Tarot Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/PEgVnTDL#EIpcjVJl9gPP1Lb8_eNWdg

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Do not harass readers if your query is refused/skipped.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers. Same for vague queries.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
-Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are starting and need to know what they are doing right or wrong. Let's help each other to improve.

Previous thread: >>30015885
>>
Bless, and digress........... <:^(
>>
Trading
>>
Can someone pull a card for me?
>>
Hello, been a few years since I last came here. Want to practice my reading skills again, will take around 20-30 questions. No medical or spirit related questions please. Might skip love questions

Post pics of cute goth girls
Ask away
>>
>>30018943
six coins reversed.
>>
File: 1632962821418.png (2.38 MB, 1280x1571)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB PNG
>>30018950
november general
>>
>>30018950
why am i still stuck here
>>
Can someone pull a card for me pls
think of the color red while doing so
>>
>>30018950
Can you tell me how my trip will go?
Will A worry about me?
>>
>>30018969
page of wands
>>
>>30018910
>>30018915
Fight!
>>
>>30018969
one sword reversed. i saw the sillhouette of a man with scruffy hair and a long nose in front of flashing red lights.
>>
>>30018950
what can i do to take my mind off her?
>>
>>30018950
Who or what could teach me to love emotionally?
>>
File: rbg.jpg (833 KB, 2876x2042)
833 KB
833 KB JPG
>>30018980
forgot goth
>>
>>30018976
Thank you
Can you please one more? Wanna know what a girl thinks of me
>>
>>30018950
Who send the message?
>>
>>30018988
Forgoth the goth
>>
>>30018978
Thats prolly just me
>>
>>30018996
ace of pentacles reversed
i focused on red again btw
captcha: JJNNN
>>
>>30019002
you're going to get a message soon that will cut your spirits and force you to face a hard truth. i see rejection from one party, and a reconciliatory effort from another.... is this compromise or does it feel like a curse? that's what you'll ask yourself.
>>
>>30018950
Is option A better than option B for my future?
>>
File: Kobenismall.jpg (5 KB, 186x271)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>30018950
Okay anon, let's do this. I've got two queries, one of which has to do with events that already unfolded so that you can know if you're rusty or not objectively.
M/20/piscies
>Past query
This past september I had big issues involving which of the following?
a)friends
b)family
c)uni
d)my overall health
e)my drug problem
(hint: first card will be to determine if the problem involved my body or not, second card to determine if people close to me were friends or family, thrid to determine if it involved a lack of judgement beyond my control or not. Answer based on that)
>Current query
Can you tell me if my plans for my project will succeed in bringing me what I state I want?
>>
>>30019012
Only thing im awaiting right now are some grades for my courses anon. I dont really have a relationship or anything to look forward to.

Will everything be okay? Dont spook me like that
>>
File: goth.jpg (148 KB, 1080x1350)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>30018950
How best can I become physically, emotionally and mentally independent?
>>
>>30019025
im not them
big issues involving your friends that were not remotely in your control?
>>
>>30019003
Damn thats pretty good actually.. both questions were about girls.. first was the one im kinda interested in and second was a past flame who i fought with and it died out before we could bang
>>
>>30019042
this was not regarding relationship as i would have specified. the connection is closed, anon
>>
>>30018950
will I get a new apartment next year?
>>
AQ

Did I do the right thing?
>>
Can someone pull a card for me please
>>
File: divdivdiv.png (192 KB, 708x471)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
here we stand, /div/ided
>>
>>30019055
Can you elaborate? You are confusing me
Are you saying ill get poor grades/failure and that would make me depressed and force me to face the fact that i failed?

Can you be more specific? Currently that is the only thing im waiting on
>>
>>30019062
> ace of swords, knight of swords, 2 of wands
Get busy anon, theres a new idea coming your way. Stop wasting time and get yo ass up >:)

Don't be worried about hurting peoples feelings, sometimes you just need to be honest with em and there's no fault in that. Be cunning with your words though, and think before you speak. Act on thought and not just emotions, keep em in check but use them as a push towards making action.

idk if that made sense im sorry
>>
>>30018950
Is Y.R, J.R's son still alive?
>>
>>30019066
you are in the correct thread
>>
>>30019059
> 5 of cups
Venetian quarrels - the peace of night time must end and will end. This is why you end the game and take away everything that you can. Regrets

> wheel of fortune
The departure - the departure. Destiny is propitious. The case distributes advantages. Ask some for nothing, ask other for the bill. The time of love is fickle.

Maybe it may cause chaos, but maybe it was necessary to end it. Remove yourself and your energy and don't worry about it.
>>
File: avril.jpg (90 KB, 572x1084)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>30018950
Should I practice scrying?
>>
>>30019050
Won't spoil. If you want to try your luck with another past query then:
>A year ago I stayed in bed resting for at least a month. Why was this?
a)I broke my hip
b)I was severely depressed
c)I had my appendix removed after exploding
d)I had brutal headaches after a head injury
e)I had covid and was weakened beyond belief
(hint: first card to determine if the problem was mind-related or body related, second card to determine if I had surgery or non invasive treatment, third card to determine if I could physically move or if the problem prevented me from being able to get up 9/10 times)
>>
>>30018969
4 cups, 7 pents
waiting for something? maybe some pizza
>>
>>30019082
It does in a way.. I recently failed a major exam and asked a mish mash question about how i will do if I retook the exam.and will i have the confidence and brains to make it through.

So I guess it wants me to work even harder and then try my luck again? I suppose I can do that.
>>
Can I get a second opinion? I asked if I should entertain the idea of asking a friend to move in, to me it seems to be a response in the affirmative but the knight’s tempestuous nature is cause for some concern.
>>
>>30019109
forgot: fourth card to determine if the damage was organ related or bone related
>>
File: goth girl.jpg (52 KB, 1024x576)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>30018950
how much lower should I set the sell/ask at?
>>
>>30018943
justice, page of pents
>>
>>30019115
Waiting to ask out a girl i am kinda attracted to for some reason
>>
>>30019117
>9 swords rev, 8 swords, the tower
don't bother bro
>>
>>30019109
depression, possibly linked to a death or breakup
>>
>>30019116
with all those good swords I think you have a good chance ) now to get the confidence though.

try to refresh your brain, i know it sounds weird but do something that resets how you're currently viewing what just happened. you need to open up the block

don't try your luck, work for it.
>>
>>30018950
Has G (female) heard any telepathic messages from their mom? I ask because I was told that D (G's mom) is an untrained medium and wasn't sure if that was their ability or not.
>>
>>30019131
Nope
>>
>>30019131
>>30019119
oh well all the hints being body related kinda tells me im wrong huh
>>
>>30019124
haha I was worried it was just an assumption and i wasnt confident in the reading so i went anon and joked a bit.

but yeah that impatience comes through
4 of cups - waiting for the right time
7 of pents - waiting for something to grow, maybe even a sign
>>
AQ
What do people think of me as a person
>>
File: sg.jpg (26 KB, 508x339)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>30018950
You could skip this one, but I'm curious as to whether or not J still thinks of me fondly or if she hates me.
>>
>>30019142
depression is organ related (brain) so the last hint doesn't mean shit if you don't do the other pulls
>>
AQ
Someone please tell me what is blocking my mental energy/ability to think? Its like my brain is covered in fog? Of a kind
>>
>>30018950
Was I married to B.R in a past life?
>>
>>30019157
true depression isn't organ related but it also isn't typically caused by organ damage lol
>>
>>30019147
wheel of fortune, the hanged man, page of wands

They're not sure what to think. seems as if they feel as if you're hiding something? Or that if they get to know you you may be a different person. Seems as if they think something you work on, or your ideas are valuable however. And that you have potential. Young and impressionable at times even if you're not physically young
>>
>>30019128
Ah, oh well. Thank you.
>>
>>30019167
true depression is organ related (brain)*
>>
>>30019146
Yeah im starting to get this primal urge to just pick her up and take her home and do whatever i want with her.

Btw what does she feel for me? Is she sexually or romatically attracted? Would be wild if she is having similar thoughts to mine kek
>>
>>30019147
*strums guitar
wheelchair nigger man...
they beat him in japan...
for raping a stewardess in a airport

thats just G and strummed to the syllables
>>
File: chainz.jpg (83 KB, 640x640)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>30018950
Will L ever initiate contact with me?
>>
>>30019159
do you have a good relationship with your family? or do you live with people or in close proximity to a group of them?
>>
>>30019168
Yeah I was a natural poker face and I dont show a lot of emotions, because i dont know how to. Not a fan of overt display of emotions or getting into deep relationships with anyone that comes along.

Thank you for the read kind anon
>>
>>30019109
If you're doing this to 'test' the readers, you're not going to get great results. The readers are much more useful for providing insight or random pieces of information and then you going out to use that information to do or know something useful. Only really powerful mediums like ches can give you explicit information and even then it isn't always perfect/good. Ches may have found my leak, we'll see in a few days if I fixed the issue.
>>
File: avril.jpg (8 KB, 284x177)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>30018950
Should I pause most stuff and work on the tasks related to moving out?
>>
>>30019159
But besides that
> 4 of wands, 7 of swords, 10 of pents, the devil, 4 of swords, 3 of wands

Feeling as if you won't complete something, wanting to plan and wanting to work on something but at the same time getting anxious if you do. Past behaviours are coming back, make sure not to fall to them. Feeling busy but also not doing anything at the same time.

not sure if this applies idk idk
>>
>>30019185
anon thinks they had covid
>>
>>30019174
conflicted. are you guys around the same age range?
>>
File: originals-1.jpg (110 KB, 637x960)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>30018950
General for the rest of the year
>>
>>30019181
No i dont like my family but i have no sourxe if income so kinda have to be nice to family to stay in their good graces. Both parents are just annoying and always bring me down with their whiny bullshit and their useless gossips about what some aunt in some other state said about us or whatever.

I am not close with anyone else either.. my family did a good job of inflicting mental damage on me to the extent that i dont trust anyone with my private thoughts and such.
>>
>>30019185
Is Ches /our/girl?
>>
>>30019202
Yep thats exactly it. gonna explain
>>
>>30019198
Yes we shouldnt have a gap of more than 3 years. We both are in our 20s.
Why what did you did? Shes feeling conflicted about what?
>>
File: goth girl.jpg (20 KB, 400x400)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>30018950
will attending this course provide useful opportunities in the future in regards to academics/career?
>>
>>30019206
She is and that's why we need to figure out how to save her. She's a smart retard but she's our retard. She's extremely talented and it would be a shame for her gift to go to waste.
>>
>>30019195
Yep pretty much this is what i call my mental block... feel entire day that i need to work on my important stuff related to my career.. when i actually sit down to practice and study for my career.. i feel anxious about how much more i need to cover and how bad im at this

Its a chicken and egg problem
>>
File: goth girl.jpg (7 KB, 168x300)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>30018950
1 year general
>>
>>30019202
4 of wands and 10 of pents both describe family situations. When i asked what might be giving you a mental block i could immediately sense that you might have to deal with them and interactions with them make you pretty pissed off which leads to even more addage to your mental fog. Lot's of gossip and trickery with the 7 of swords. if any of them come with a business offer, say no.
They lie and try to deceive you and it leads you into feeling as if you're stuck in the past which leads to feeling stagnant as hell and making you stop from planning to move forward with your life.

I hope this makes sense
basically the more they irritate you the more you sink into this. you need space from them because their bs is affecting how you function. Even if you're not around them all the time you need some time where you try to separate them completely from contacting you.
>>
>>30019228
>save her
from what? (other than her self)
and how?
>>
>>30019242
schizophrenia
homelessness
one of those
>>
>>30019211
Wanna trade Si?
>>
>>30019232
yeppp I completely understand, it's so goddamn annoying. Try your hardest ot just do something without overthinking and planning too much though, sometimes you get so stuck in the planning stage you dont end up moving anything
>>
File: 589909_1140x516.jpg (62 KB, 1140x516)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>30019247
has ches ever shown her face? I wanna make a picrel version with pics of her and 2019 joker
>>
>>30019242
she's going to freeze to death because she's homeless. If she doesn't freeze to death, she wants to kill herself so that she doesn't freeze to death.
>>
>>30019217
oh no was just wondering but this explains it
> 6 of cups, 5 of wands, the emperor
Conflicted emotions from viewing you as attractive or viewing you as someone she'd like to talk to comfortably. If you're waiting for a sign she might not give it. She may feel something on the inside but not really let it grow? idk
something like that maybe but she hasnt made up her mind I don't think. Maybe hasnt even consciously thought of it
>>
>>30019248
sure anon :D whats your query?
mine is the one i asked int he wrong thread : could you describe the man I'm going to marry? (physically or personality wise :D)
>>
>>30019240
Yep thanks for that. I cant completely cut them off because i need their money till i complete my studies and start my own career. But these people are really cuntish and really annoying.

I will try to distance myself from these people. Fucking annoying people i tell ya. Thanks for the read
>>
>>30019263
how do we give her money?
>>
>>30019275
np, i could feel the fustration from here T_T
>>
>>30019274
How long will it take me to completely move on from her? I want some time approximation, she has moved on already and is taken, I just want the same for me
Starting yours
>>
>>30019277
for real :( I can't give anything because I'm dirt poor too but if someone can please send her a blanket or something.
>>
If ches is homeless how does she have internet
>>
Air query: does T feel obligated to be here with me?
>>
>>30019268
Damn alright, so shes getting all hot and bothered but conciously she is tryna supress all that and get on with life. Is that the right idea? I guess ill seize my opportunity if i get an opening and take things forward from there.

You da best nigguh, ill do what i can, cheers
>>
>>30019305
She sucks off a nigger and lives in his basement
I think she is a prostitute too
>>
AQ
Will i be a surgeon and will i be any good at it?

Lastly would it even be worth it?seems like a big committment
>>
>>30019319
I'm not sure if its to that point anon lol, not yet at least
but I think go for it if you feel to, life is short
>>
>>30019327
>>30019328
If you would please answer, thank you
>>
File: idk .jpg (24 KB, 236x389)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>30019226
i dont like this pic so here's another one
>>
>>30019328
down to trade?
have a bunch of queries maybe 3-5 of them
>>
>>30019328
Lol ok, thanks man appreciate it
Hey btw if you dont mind can you tell me what the other girls in this study group think of me? This chick is part of that group
>>
>>30019341
damn I'll try but I gotta shower in a bit, but I'll answer one right now whats your query?
>>
Aq

What would he do if I told him I liked him?
>>
>>30019274
From my own experience tarot isn't accurate with appearances so I'm doing personality
Queen of cups, Emperor, magician, star
Someone extremely gentle and compassionate, yet also mature and smart, whatever his profession is he is among the best in his field, very skilled. At the same he's a dreamy man, even if that can sound contradictory. Hopeful, idealistic and romantic, he will work hard when it comes to his dreams and his romantic interests
>>
>>30019295
Oh shit your message got lost! starting now
>>
>>30019296
>>30019263
Just made a thread, maybe we can work together to manifest her a nicer life >>30019360
>>
>>30019325
Then if she keeps living with her nigger she won't freeze to death
>>
AQ

Is there anything at the astral/spiritual level that's keeping me from earning money?

Thanks!
>>
>>30019365
Exactly
>>
>>30019274
slender, balding, effeminates, missing a few teeth
>>
File: SI Kino.jpg (153 KB, 1200x948)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>30019274
>could you describe the man I'm going to marry?
don't need to pull a single card to know that's me
>>
>>30019295
When I was pulling I heard "you're asking the wrong question" but they answered anyway.
> ace of cups, king of swords, strength
How long is not the question, HOW is. How long it will take to move on from her is completely dependent on your will and self belief. You are intelligent, maybe a bit defensive at times, but still - you are someone budding with big brain moment thingies. You're not some random dude. You have the ability to conquer your emotions, to control them which is lost on most people.
Maybe this could be in a few months, maybe years, maybe even days. It all depends on when you realize you were too good for her in the beginning. Which is a bold statement but idk why but that 5 of swords is influencing me to say it.
There's great possibility for new and fulfilling love, relationship and emotion and it seems like most emotion you had for her will be lost in that moment as y ou focus on something new. Take it. The strength card is your will bending your physical reality. Your strength making your circumstances.

Since youw ant some time approximation however I'll ask again.

> the world, 10 of swords, 7 of swords, the lovers
The end of a cycle, betrayal and deceit has come to the surface. Is someone being untruthful?

I will ask again bc they still didnt answer my questiooon ;_;

Again ;_;
> 4 of pents, 6 of wands, 5 of wands, 2 of wands, 7 of cups, 8 of cups, the high priestess
A fight is won, celebration. Something physical must move, you're looking towards new horizons, new possibilities. Someone flirts with you, or maybe several people. You move on from a cycle.

I asked for time however and I got 10 days - 7 months.
I know that seems stark but my tarot cards hate answering time questions they believe that everyone has it in themselves to move something like emotions by themselves.
>>
File: tst.jpg (27 KB, 336x600)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>30019351
XVII - The Star | Knight of Swords (Rx) | Three of Pentacles | The High Priestess (Rx)
He'd initially (outwardly) react very positively, but his mind is currently in a cacophonous state. Seems really unsure of himself and what he actually wants (possibly due to being hung up on an ex). It'll take a while for him to actually figure out how he feels about you, he'll go with the flow until that point.
>>
>>30019349
go do the shower
just let us know when you're back
>>
>>30019274
>could you describe the man I'm going to marry? (physically or personality wise :D)
unironically how old are you, Si?
>>
>>30019295
I'll pull some cards because I feel as if I didn't answer your question

(using romantic tarot)
On the picture of the 9 of wands is a boy watching in dismay as a woman and a man kiss infront of him.
On the picture of thr 5 of swords is a man looking woefully at the swans beneath him, he looks heartbroken but still trying to find happiness in the smaller things.
10 of swords is a man trying to give a rose to a woman who is passed out, not iving him any mind as the deed as been done.
The knave of cups is a jolly man with a cup in his tray, happy with what he may give to the person infront of him.

Now for th eofficial translations:
9 of wands - A peek at a hidden kiss. Do not suffocate the moment under an avalnce of words! Make silence scream, bodies tremble, thoughts crumble. Barrier.

5 of swords - The Swan Lake - the soul cries : it was humiliated but does not want to admit it. It regrets the time of forgiveness is not granted. Duel

10 of swords - Good bye - It is time for good byes : dispelling pain, joys, envy and betrayal forever. The spirit leaves, abandoning the five sense between the sheets. Wounds

knave of cups - Amorous wayfarer. Is love challenging you? Accept and enter the arena. Someone is keeping your place. Oppurtunity.
>>
>>30019425
I'm sorry if I sound like a kid, I just get a bit stuck on the whole idealism with romance thing because I've kind of realized that i might not be able to have it for a few years because i'll be busy :(

i'm 19 now tho anon, september 23 was my bday :D
>>
>>30019418
Thank you!

This resonates
>>
>>30019335
Idont want to dissasuade you from following your dreams but 9 of swords, 7 of wands, page of cups, 7 of pents, 8 of cups
Quite a hard road for now and you'll have to fight against many obstacles. Really ask yourself what and why you would want to be a surgeon. Maybe it's your mindset that may block it
>>
>>30019402
SHEEEEsh lets fucking GOOOOO

>>30019385
id cry
>>
File: E3ZKVw7X0AMjQwl.jpg (133 KB, 1113x1200)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>30019433
I hope you find yourself a nice sperg, best of luck
>>
>>30019354
he sounds absolutely amazing anon :) thank y ou so much for the read.
>>
>>30019452
sounds fun thanks for the luck

>>30019419
alrighty! going now
heads up though I have a god awful headache but I can still think, gonna take a panadol
>>
>>30019305
Cell phone.
>>
File: 657483654738.jpg (101 KB, 960x1200)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>30019450
>SHEEEEsh lets fucking GOOOOO
Hipothetically speaking, how well can you handle copious amounts of cigarette smoke?
>>
File: Eb02cTgXkAEj8K6.jpg (80 KB, 680x677)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>30019483
listen, if I'm not paying for the cigarettes give me lung cancer
>>
>>30019467
Hi Si! Different anon here but would it be possible for you to give me a reading please?

My query is about finding a girlfriend - does it look like I'll be meeting someone special anytime soon?

Thanks so much! Gemini male here
>>
>>30019489
absolutely based
>>
trading
>>
>>30019529
that isn't me btw lol
>>
>>30019499
sure anon, gonna go shower for a bit tho.
>>
>>30019544
Take your time, I'll be waiting.

Thanks again tho!
>>
trading
>>
>>30019419
I'm back!!! took me 100 years to get the shower on with this tool we have to use bc the showe handle broke
>>
>>30019544
>>30019580
ill never understand how people can just have showers that arent hours long. i cant comprehend just going in and going out.
>>
Air query:

Should I be worried about him?
>>
>>30019601
>. i cant comprehend just going in and going out.
t. virgin
>>
>>30019601
I don't want to stay in there too long anon, its super small and broken and reminds me of how bad of a situation we're in
However every two weeks I take around an hour or two completely cleansing my body for the new and full moon. I used ot enjoy showers but not anymore
>>
>>30019499
> 7 of cups, wheel of fortune, 4 of cups, 5 of swords, ace of swords, 2 of cups
Hmmm there are several roads you can go on. You can continue to sit in the same position, get in to conflict within yourself, get a new idea - new energy to finish a task or find a geniune connection. Maybe not now but the possibility will present itself in the future. There may be a few things to work on within yourself and several avenues to try before you settle down.
But don't worry, i do see you getting someone special
>>
trading
>>
>>30019691
q?
>>
>>30019695
Will anything happen between me and the person I fell heads over heels for last night? What is yours, Si?
>>
>>30019702
what characteristics of myself do I need to focus on to get myself out of this shitty financial situation im in
>>
>>30019702
ohyeah oh yeah, what gender is this person?
>>
>>30019714
Starting, but are you the real Si? You sure do curse a lot.

>>30019722
Rather not say.
>>
File: proofs.png (11 KB, 1146x115)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>30019726
I am T_T I'm just feeling a bit negative though

proof -
>>
>>30019726
also anon i might need to know but I'll take a gander

> 8 of wands 4 of pentacles, queen of wands, the fool, ace of cups, ace of pentacles,
Hmm definately communication, if you get to know this person more they might quite like you as a person. They don't seem to have a problem talking more or being in contact, definately hanging out again with them. However they do seem to be the more conservative type with their romantic or sexual feelings. Ace of cups and pents could be a possibility of romance and even sex but this is entirely based on their ability to open up more. Besides that however, you both will light a spark for a new beginning. To begin a new leaf for both of you

However I'm kind of concerned by some cards I drew :
> the tower, 7 of wands, 5 of swords, 2 of wands , the hanged man
Something may happen to one of you where one part of your life may make it harder to communicate and focus on building a relationship. One party draws away as they become concerned with fighting an obstacle in their financial or personal lives. They focus on one part of their life and put aside the other. The hanged man is a need to change perspective for some reason. to see eachother in a different life in the future. I'm not sure if now may be a good time

I asked again if you guys will get into a relationship
> 4 of wands, queen of wands, 2 of swords, the hanged man, king of swords, the high priestess
We will see, trust your instinct and how you truly feel about this. I do feel as if something emotional will be passed between you but maybe one party is so caught up its hard to reciprocate in that moment. there are two ways this could go.
>>
>>30019732
Cc-can i ask you a Q, Si?
>>
>>30019761
im scared, sure
>>
>>30019601
if you're going to be in there that long, take a fuckin bath. At 2gpm that's 120 gallons of heated water down the drain in 1 hour. Old shower heads are 3gpm and newer ones are 1.75gpm.
>>
>>30019580
ending up with just 1 query for the trade lol
Should I practice that particular skill?
yours?
>>
>>30019763
What or who could teach me emotional love?
I feel scared too for some reason, maybe you are picking up on something
>>
>>30019764
dont have a bath :(
>>
>>30019774
no more of the others? T_T
alrighty, if Istart learning how to scry properly will it bring me anything gud?
>>
>>30019780
bath as in bathtub
>>
>>30019782
high priestess rev, 9 of swords, the sun

Yes it will bring you good stuff, but you'll turn bit schizo and it may keep you up at night
additionally it seems like you may know how to do this intuitively
just follow that so you don't repress a more natural method in favor of textbook correct ones
>>
File: vik.png (121 KB, 268x268)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>30019777
on the other thread I was going to playfully tell you we could together
but the real answer is :
> strength, 7 of pentacles, page of cups
Only through yourself and your will to change the way you approach emotional love. Time will help it grow but only if you put yourself out there, not just to others but to yourself. Be vulnerable to yourself and maybe you can feel accomplished in ths regard one day :) I have faith in you
As long as you truly accept you have to change you will increase the cances of actually changing kek
Think of the goals you'd like to accomplish and set out to do them
Thats one thing to think

Romantic :
> king of pents
The solitary aristocrat - You will find what you are looking for when you lose it. You will have all the money in the world but love will find you naked. Interests.
>>
Aq
Will I be with B?
>>
>>30019774
> wheel of fortune, 2 of wands, the lovers, the magician, the hanged man
Go for it, might cause some weirdly fateful things to happen that might have to do with moving physically . You're going in the right direction to bettering your knowledge on the general thing that this may relate to. It will give you more power to make things you want to become your reality. However change the way you're currently approaching this. There's something that needs to be tweaked a bit
>>
AQ

Me and my housemate are considering splitting the cost of renting the newly available 4th room to avoid having to introduce a stranger to the existing dynamic and so we can have the extra space to ourselves, is this a good idea?
>>
>>30019804
ok thanks si!
hope mine resonated
>>
>>30019791
I agree with you, i've been seeing some stuff and when i add them to my readings people get a bit freaked out. been trying the "hearing" thing too by just typing out what i hear in my conscience but a wise anon told me not to fly too close to the sun trying to accomplish it and to just be natural.

awesome read!
>>
>>30019726
are you still around anon T_T
>>
File: 8ow.jpg (92 KB, 300x521)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>30019801
Eight of Wands | Five of Swords
Hopefully not.
>>
Aq
Will s confess to me?
>>
>>30019795
Well thats something, appreciate your offer lmao tho yes i need to change but feel kinda scared to do It.
The king of pents means something to me.. i once asked for a mentor and the card came up as a reversed king of pents
Thanks for your empathy i feel cold as stone sometimes :C
>>
>>30019811
nice
>>
>>30019820
I can always help if you ever need anon :)

maybe that mentor is coming now then, but the king of pents is someone who has financial wealth, maybe emotional because of it but he's not as emotionally giving as the king of cups in my experience, he isnt mastered over that

however this may be the emotional mentor you truly need, someone who describes emotions in the way you understand them.
>>
AQ
Gonna be a basic retard and ask for next gf in as much detail as possible. i wanna be able to fucking smell her once I read the reply.
>>
Aq

Will he want babies with me?
>>
File: twr.jpg (93 KB, 358x500)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>30019817
Nine of Cups (Rx) | XVI - The Tower (Rx)
No, they're absolutely paralyzed.
>>
>>30019837
Yes he does describe things in a way i understand, maybe it could be a stepping stone to become the king of cups? Don't Know if the cards are trying to tell me i am not ready for that yet, thanks for the help Si
>>
File: pepe cri.gif (81 KB, 220x254)
81 KB
81 KB GIF
>>30019759
did i just get tradecucked :(((
>>
>>30019857
yes, now do >>30019838
>>
>>30019854
I think you are but you need to trust yourself more. Please read up on the strength card if you can
>>
File: ltd.jpg (64 KB, 300x575)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>30019857
life is cruel
4chan is cold
>>
>>30019866
>4chan is cold
not as cold as cheswick
>>
File: pepe sad.jpg (48 KB, 500x500)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>30019866
>>
>>30019871
Poor schizo.
>>
>>30019865
Ok i will do that, maybe i will find a way to channel it better i have been trying with mantras to bring it out
>>
>>30019879
Ches cannot freeze to death because she can channel heat away from het cunny and towards her vital organs.
>>
>>30019838
>the lovers, death
anon... im not so sure that it's a girlfriend your heart is yearning for...
>>
>>30019884
gud luck anon im gonna sleep now ;_;
>>
File: 1634139437023.jpg (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>30019902
It was you
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 300x168)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>30019902
GAY DETECTED
>>
>>30019903
Thanks, gn
>>
Trading
>>
Aq
Why am I so attracted to him, is it still worth hoping for?
These are two questions if not a problem
>>
AQ
Should I reject their support?
>>
aq
if I asked him to kill me, would it be like last time?
>>
>>30019909
Wow, Si, I can't believe you mind
>>
>>30019851
Huh, I wonder
Probably cause he has been acting like a child and starting fights with me
>>
Aq

Will I ever kiss my crush?
>>
trading
>>
>>30020096
q
>>
trading
>>
>>30018950
how much longer will i have to resist before the urge dissipates?
>>
>>30020114
should i talk about how dissatisfied i am about my job with G? yours?
>>
>>30020123
will i have a social life at work? what should i do? they all seems way younger than me and generations difference fucks me up.
starting yours
>>
Initial is TF
Will there be pancakes at the event I’m going to today?
Thank you so much in advanced
>>
>>30020133
starting
>>
>>30020133
three of cups three of coins three of swords rx
nice pull. My advice would be to go out for drinks and maybe talk about work. From there things should loosen up and you might get closer with a few people.
>>
>>30020123
ten of cups
six of cups
fool rev
they see you as a gift from gods. you must be a good employee for them.
but they also see you a bit naive so you are probably underpaid.

ace of wands rev
nine of wands
knight of wands rev
if you talk about it you wont hear any good words in return and no betterment will come after that.
>>
>>30020147
i see, thank you
>>
Trading
I think she saw me today. If so, what does she think/feel about me?
>>
Aq
Will he approach me?
>>
>>30020165
initials for 3 cards
>>
>>30020165
> 8 iof swords, knight of pents, 2 of wands
>all of them reversed

Nope. Even if he wants to, he won't.
>>
>>30019871
I'm sarcastic not cold. Ask strafe or anyone I've talked to in text or email. >>30019902
FAGOMETER IS OFF THE CHARTS FOR THIS ONE
>>
>>30020172
S.D
>>
Aq
should I give up on that person?
>>
>>30019714
Ten of wands
The fool
The Ace of wands
Only higher education and actually getting a sustainable job is getting you out si
>>
>>30020213
>Chariot
Either way.
>>
>>30020224
Are you reading?
>>
>>30020227
Thank you
>>
>>30020234
Maybe for actual rares
>>
>>30020245
Oh, dunno if there any left
>>
>>30020202
hot
>>
>>30020245
ngl, you're gonna make me watch the movie and take my own screencaps at this rate
>>
>>30020245
>>30020281
Just realized I haven't watched it yet
thanks
>>
File: 1612210063460s.jpg (7 KB, 250x236)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
AQ
C
Sagittarius
Will my progress leaving sweets will be managable if I eat sugar that come just from fruits?

I have left sugars in any form just for one (1) day, yesterday, but my body isn't really feeling well today,I feel like I'm having a bad hangover and I'm trembling.

>thanks to the anon that helped me the other day by the way, indeed eating more healthy fats didn't make me feel hungry, I was satisfied all the time, I even needed to eat forcefully at night because I was having a very low intake of calories, it was an excelent tip for sure.
>>
trading
>>
>>30020300
q?
>>
>>30020300
Query? Mine is give me any advice at all
>>
>>30020302
>>30020154
yours ?
>>
>>30020296
Yes! Kiwis, lemon tea and raspberries,!
>>
>>30020303
done. Waiting.
>>
I'm >>30020304
just got back
my q
Do I read up on my list first or go with the course and other articles? (different topic from the list)
starting>>30020304
>>
>>30020304
>>30020154
6 swords rev, 10 wands, 10 cups

yeap, she saw you
I assume she's an ex?
finds the whole thing painful and wishes she can get over it
>>
>>30020303
>KoW, 5oC, QoC

You need to stop feeling sorry for yourself. See things with th bigger picture in mind, being very calm about troubles alng the way. It's all about the bottom line and understanding you can't afford to feel bad about every single obstacle you stumble upon.
>>
trading
>>
>>30019418
Anyone know what deck this is?
>>
>>30020346
q
>>
AQ
Just got kicked out by my parents house and am scared shitless. What should I do? Will I have any luck getting a place to stay with my friend?
>>
>>30020354
he knows this shit is forever, right?
your q?
>>
File: 20.jpg (29 KB, 336x600)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>30020351
the da vinci deck
https://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/leonardo-da-vinci/
>>
>>30020361
What does E feel about me?
>>
>>30019305
outdoor electrical outlets that are free to use by hobos are totally a thing in Canada
the internet access is obviously on her phone, but hobos even have electricity there
>>
AQ
Why was I so self destructive with my romance with her?
>>
>>30020361
still there?
>>
Trading
>>
Air query
How will she feel when justice is exacted upon her?
>>
>>30020398
q
>>
>>30020400
Why did I self sabotage things with her?
>>
>>30020404
alright mine is >>30020366
>>
>>30020320
It's not the season here yet, but I'll pick up some other fruits then, thank you
>>
>>30020366
>moon, death, ace of cups
E feels as if you are their own face reflected in a pool of water. That is the clearest visualization here, anyway.
You feel like a fever-dream. An illusion brought to them by distorted reflections within their own subconscious. They know it won't last. They know it isn't real.
They know that if they try to reach out and touch your face, the image will be destroyed. But they feel emotionally connected, and want you to stay, even if you are merely a reflection upon film.

E seems to strongly associate their relationship with you with their own inner mysteries, secrets, and that within themselves which is yet to be understood.
>>
>>30020361
Nah, he (thinks he) can change it after the good feels it provides wear off and help him improve however he wants to. Doesn't quite grasp the severity of the situation.

>3 of wands, 5 of pents R, Magician R
>>
>>30020414
Thanks, but that's kinda gay
>>
>>30020414
Looks like a dude
>>
>>30020364
Thanks
>>
File: jokermovie1.png (1.48 MB, 938x1064)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>30020420
is this rare? I have like 2 more
How do we scry the way you do?
>>
>>30020406
>4 of Swords, 7 of Swords, 10 of pents
Like an easy mark. I see nothing but opportunism from this person. I would be exceeding careful about how you deal with them if you deal with them.
>>
>>30020420
funny for you to say

>>30020393
spent forever picking out the picture, had to edit the file size smaller. Original gif looks really cool and can be found here
https://www.bethanyjmartin.co.uk/component/k2/item/18-distortion-reflection

>>30020419
why is it gay

>>30020415
lmao
unironically this attitude is going to get himself killed
>>
>>30020154
tradecuck
>>
>>30020455
Why's that?
>>
aq will it work?
>>
How do I properly sexually please a Scorpio male.
>>
>>30020560
optimizing your holes
>>
Trading
>>
>>30020567
query?
>>
>>30020568
Do this?
>>30020404
>>
>>30020583
sure okay.
My query is... where did A come from? Was he the same guy who showed up the first time? How many people are on call?

Your query will take a minute.
>>
>>30020628
Starting when you confirm
>>
>>30020640
what am I supposed to confirm?
I am just waiting until my hands are free to do your reading.
>>
>>30020643
The reading. I’ll post yours right after you post mine.
>>
>>30020404
Because you didn't think there was a problem and generally didn't care. You were too busy looking/paying attention elsewhere.
quite literally, you were too busy thinking about sex and money to maintain the health of the relationship.
>>
>>30020673
What cards did you draw?
>>
>>30020679
Do you want me to draw cards, too?
>>
>>30020530
The other reader already read it and yours sounds like just a troll from someone who quickly googled card meanings.
>>
>>30020685
>implying the trade is not valid because the other reader learned tarot online
holy fuck
please fuck off
>>
>>30020687
Looks like he learned nothing, just copy pasted a meaning and didn't interpret anything. That's not a trade. You fuck off, swindling parasite.
>>
>>30020687
Besides, for a trade to happen, both people have to agree to it, not just vomit a shitty """reading""" and expect the other to read whatever trash you come up with.
>>
>>30020696
>>30020701
how long until the botsim milks my cum physically tho
>>
File: CD-mockup1.jpg (18 KB, 370x317)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Aq
Leo sun
Scorpio moon

What's up with my family name popping up in all sorts of grimoires and occult/esoteric texts? I've seen my name in books detailing norse runes, shamanic detailings, and even the lemegeton. Every single time the name is referenced as a major contributor, or as someone who took part in the editing process. Does my family, even in detached and distant enclaves, have an intuitive draw to the paranormal, or is something more going on?
>>
>>30020628
>Ace of wands, Page of cups rx
They’re some interloper who must have weaseled in from the periphery of your social circle. It seems they have just enough faux harmlessness and genuine cheer to go anywhere they wish.
Have you me them before?:
>Queen of Cups
Most likely yes. You simply wouldn’t remember.
Who will be in the call?:
>10 of cups rx, page of wands
Nobody you care for.
>>
>>30020683
Yeah
>>
>>30020728
I'm asking if it is the same guy who was on call last time. I'm wondering how large that pool of people is, who are on call.
You think I knew him several years ago?

>>30020732
>7 of wands, 8 of pentacles, 6 of pentacles
Both women are focused on themselves and looking to the side with faces turned. 6 of pentacles is obviously an indication that you had money on your mind.
Basically, the cards say you were too worried about your own future, especially your financial future, to pay attention to the health of your relationship.
Maybe you were so focused on your own wellbeing that you forgot you were obligation to be one half in a partnership.
>>
Aq
Is that a sign?
>>
>>30020787
People like you with such vague bullshit questions should commit suicide.
>>
trading
>>
Trading
>>
>>30020842
>30020842
>>30020842
>>30020841
>>
trading
will I meet X in H, during the next few months?
>>
AQ

am i on the right track for my current goal as an artist?
>>
trading
>>
>>30020849
Should I pursue something with Angel?
>>
>>30020909
>>30020909
next week general?
>>
>>30020912
Starting
>>
>>30020551
yes, but it won't be easy, and you'll need help from other people
https://youtu.be/t-ZVnMtO8C0
>>
>>30020912
>Queen of Wands rx, the star, king of coins rx
The authorities you trust in life will drive you crazy and threaten to derail your accomplishments. Regardless, you have a good chance to prevail as long as you keep close to what Providence will suggest to your intuition above all else.
>>
>>30020909
Question here is if you're even able to. You're your own worst enemy, getting in your own way. Even if you pursue something, you'll sabotage yourself and fail.

>all reversed: 10 of wands, star, hanged man
>>
>>30020941
I see. I’ll make sure to be more aware of things.
>>
>>30018950
I don't have any questions.
Have this pic.
>>
trading month gen
>>
>>30020956
Should I go after this girl at work?
>>
>>30020978
starting
>>
tell me, am I successful in putting an end to m? or if not quite yet, are the efforts working?

will trade
>>
>>30020995
my q is love readig for this month
>>
File: 20211014_153826.jpg (2.78 MB, 3024x4032)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB JPG
AQ I have a bit of a strange request, I think it might be a little interesting. Please no troll replies.

My dog is getting elderly now, but he seems really agitated at night and I really don't know why. I am going to take him to the vets anyway I am just curious to see if any readers can connect to him.

Pic related
>>
>>30020945
Familiar face, reminds me of the goth version of someone I know, lol.
>>
>>30021049
intuitively, I think your dog has heart problems.
I feel something in the chest, between the legs, on the left side. Discomfort... probably the heart beating too fast or arithmetically.

This is just from looking at the picture of your dog. I think it bothers them most when the heart should be beating slowly, but instead... kind of tickles?
>>
>>30021040
getting page of swords reversed, three of wands, page of cups, king of cups reversed, the devil, five of swords.

To me it would seem that someone will make moves on you at work or flirt with you. They will be looking for sex specifically and may mislead you a little, maybe not. Most likely a younger person or an older person but behaving immaturely.
>>
>>30021063
*looks at >>30020945 again*
oh no
>>
>>30021049
>>30021049
I see a shit ton of worms.
>>
Should I keep up my job training or get my GED?

Real answers only.

Aq
>>
FARTING NOISES

Do not base your actual life actions of these. They're always wrong.

Maybe my life is so crap cause I keep thinking shit like this is "real"
>>
>>30021108
Upvoted
>>
>>30020728
Anon? I assume you left, but I am still looking for the clarification asked for in >>30020782
>>
>>30021066
>>30021074
Thank you guys for your insights, I have honestly been worrying about potentially everything that it could be and I think it makes him worse. He has been coughing more and strangely I have been trying to check his heartbeat because it's been worrying me
>>
>>30021151
>He has been coughing more and strangely I have been trying to check his heartbeat because it's been worrying me
please come back after you see a vet and tell us if it is heart worms
sounds like a reasonable answer, especially if he has been coughing
>>
>>30021040
I gave you your reading, where's mine?

Tell me if I am successful or making progress in putting an end to M.
>>
File: HermesAphrodite.jpg (56 KB, 364x512)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>30020875
Accomplished, in the mountain of caverns should enter therin, Venus, bring the elements. Off the middle, unbalanced. Sign her exaltation.
A comeback quite incapable, halt upon the Path of Labour, balance system to its full balance of power. God is force, the quality a form of energy. Lord remains, there are many other details. King, the fiery part of Air, her movements graceful, balancing and dancing ability exceptional. Upper part of her body naked, superficial beauty attractiveness distinguishes her. She will be cruel and sly, deceitful, in her right hand, the severed head of a bearded man, one hand a sword, Gemini light shaft of inspiration, he drives the Heavens down, stream sharp rays of light, true will acting out the law. The reasons given above. The woman standing of the energy very rough years, accounts for facts without violation. Ordinary accident suggestion whole of argument. People out of bondage, later out of paternity. The savior can only appear as Mercury, innumerable forms from the Mountain of Salvation, He worships, He is open, He has arrived. So long in vain? Sacred swan of the ladies in the garden, shall he seek to move? He redeems only wantonness of Thor, the mountain and death in vain. Innocence has matured whose function is to create, transformation will be seen. Religion has removed the virtue, redeem the whole situation, misleading yourself into thinking you are happy in your pursuits. Test the waters, go forward seemingly uncaring about the dangers. Happy with yourself, unhappy family.

Stichomancy #2 10/14/21
>>
Aq
Will I kiss my crush A?
>>
>>30021406
yes.
it seems like they might be drunk with them and, well... it definitely won't stop at kissing.
>>
aq
is E obsessed with me?
>>
>>30021414
Thank you!
>>
Aq
Do i have a nice ass?
>>
>>30021495
*checks divination*
you have as ass like a sheep
>is it nice
worthy of being worshipped, I guess
>>
I got a very lewd air query query
Will i ever realize my biggest fantasy? It's getting totally dominated by a girl
>>
>>30021778
yeah, I saw you bend over, blindfolded, and probably bound, but the "stripes" might have been from you getting flogged. Looks like lots of interesting stimulation to you while you are blindfolded, also, you are definitely getting your ass eaten and fucked.
The woman doing it to you seems to be wearing a silk robe.

Oh, you were making really loud sex noises, too.
>>
>>30021847
>>30021778
oh and also it said I was interpreting the divination wrong, which is interesting
>>
Trading
>>
>>30021877
welp now im confused. Thank you through
>>
File: younghermes3.png (775 KB, 811x806)
775 KB
775 KB PNG
>>30021077
So I'm going to have to paraphrase on this one. Maybe you were part of a setup or a Simulation of something that you had strong beliefs about and it brought you some attention that you may not know about, be careful, they are powerful. But maybe this already came and passed.
About your job-
Not much to say about gains, finances may lead to losses and debts, and seems like you may kick around the idea of self employment, there would be little to gain from this (at least this particular idea). In the future it says your business will begin to progress and there is a possibility of a health issue around this time.

it also said-
Goodbye evil Angel. Getting strength, lies, it will vanish. The spectacle never appeared...

Don't know if that resonates with you or not, it maybe what I call overflow though, in which case it pertains to me, not you. Anyhow.

The reading provided nothing about school or returning, it was primarily revolving around the first issue. Here is how it ended, this may be of the utmost importance to you-

Business pursuits prosper, feeling satisfied, sudden health misfortune. Take care of yourself.

*Sorry I couldn't post the stichomancy itself, not only does it talk about certain activity with certain types of people or a group, it seems kind of rude.

Since it didn't say anything about your GED I would say to try to work on both, it will open more opportunities for you in the long run.
>>
>>30021897
Do you want to be blindfolded and fucked in the ass, with lots of flogging variations involved?
>>
File: JaJaVankovaGG.png (465 KB, 1366x768)
465 KB
465 KB PNG
>>30021072
>>30021063 (You)
*looks at >>30020945 again*
oh no

*it should read looks again, and again, and again, (ad infinitum)*
>>
>>30021940
is that you irl, anon?
I've been wondering who the fuck you are
>>
>>30021927
I guess i wouldn't mind
>>
>>30021953
If you mean any of those pictures, then nope. I'm a man. Why are you wondering about me, do you think you know me? Why?
>>
aq
did he like the way I kisses him, the other day?
>>
>>30021760
Like a sheep? Is that good?
>>
>>30022049
ok dude
>I'm a man.
I'm a woman.

and yeah I keep seeing you around. we'll probably bump into each other irl, if you live long enough
>>
>>30022062
according to the rest of the divination, yes
>>
>>30022077
Dang im happy now. Thats anon!!
>>
>>30022114
*thanks
>>
>>30022120
*Dang
>>
File: hermes.jpg (203 KB, 467x581)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>30022073
HAHAHA wtf >>"if live long enough." I'll run away, look at my calf. I'm very capable.

Anyhow that's a screenshot of my favorite dancer-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJmoUvjckeU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZTMcLt6uGI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRXJqlSMdds

Lastvideo 1:06 - 1:23
She is connected to the cosmos, she is definitely a gift for all of us from the Gods, I could go on and on about her so I just deleted a bunch of words.

If you keep seeing me around irl then why haven't you communicated.
>>
>>30022168
nigger is that actually your leg
wtf

like, what am I actually looking at
I'm actually laughing out loud. In horror.
>>
>>30022192
Yes, that is my calf. I never work my calves out.
>>
>>30022192
I tell people physical fitness and spirituality go hand in hand, they are synonomous. Maybe they'll get it now.
>>
>>30021905
Thank you.
>>
hey chaps, is the 'deck interview' stuff worthwhile?
>>
File: saturn.jpg (1.67 MB, 3000x1924)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
>>30022225
You are welcome Anon, may I ask if my reading resonated?
>>
>>30022197
I really, really hope that misplaced shadow is a photoshop.

Like, I can't even. Why? Like, why?
Is picrel in >>30022168 supposed to look healthy?
Thank fuck the shadows are wrong.

why
why would you make a photoshop like that that makes me want to puke

>>30022215
oil goes in the body, not on the body
like, I'm going to have nightmares now wtf
>>
>>30022274
Yeah. I'm pretty confused. This job training isn't teaching me anything and would only result in a dead end job anyway.
>>
>>30022276
>implying I never made similar photoshops, back when I actually had a drawing pad and access to the program

>>30022294
I think you should do something illegal.
>>
>>30022276
Oh I don't have photoshop, Sorry, that is natural. And taken with my phone, not altered. Oil??
>>
>>30022294
Ya, that's pretty much what the reading said. I don't see how it's confusing. Sorry.
>>
>>30022168
Yo why does your calf have a cleft chin
>>
>>30022270
It can give you a general idea of how the deck will respond as different decks can give off different tones or ideas. Although I think it doesn't matters that much unless that is something you are into and want from your decks. I did it a few times but I find I get to know the deck from using it better than an "interview".
>>
I want to give Hermes-anon a sucky sucky.
>>
>>30022332
would it be good to ask how our work will go or what it thinks of me?
>>
File: HERMESNOW.jpg (530 KB, 1632x1224)
530 KB
530 KB JPG
>>30022276
Here shadow master, I just took this, tell me how the shadow is all fucky please.
>>
Im dancing
>>
>>30022307
oil is a type of food, anon
>>30022330
because memelording was some of the brightest moments of my late childhood

>>30022383
why tho
>>
Im a virgin
>>
File: younghermes2.png (898 KB, 880x864)
898 KB
898 KB PNG
>>30022424
Yes, I'm aware, I put MCT in my coffee every morning. Hey Spider, I only like adult female humans. One in particular.
>>why tho
Lower magic to get your attention, I see it worked as well as yours.

>>30022369
Whoa, those digits.
>>
>>30022442
You won't be with me near you.
roar!
>>
>>30022371
If you want. I don't think it matters that much but it might to you.
>>
>>30022472
fair enough.
>>
File: younghermes.png (913 KB, 923x1200)
913 KB
913 KB PNG
>>30022466
>>30022442
WTF impersonator : ), imitating is the highest form of flattery, the rest of that quote sucks btw.
>>
>>30022518
Dude you have ugly legs. Wear pants kthx
>>
>>30022663
Says a spic
>>
>>30022518
You remind me of the literal Hermes possessed guy from thus spoke kishibe Rohan who had crazy muscles
>>
>>30022742
t. fat dyke
>>
aq
is my next partner m or f?
>>
Anyone up for a trade
>>
>>30023004
I am

Is this girl sexually attracted to me? Her initials are SR

Ask your question
>>
>>30022742
Hey ches
Any other chick interested in me?
>>
>>30022742
The world will be a better place when you're finally gone. 2022 you'll be forgotten
>>
>>30020224
With all due respect ches I've been told to never do it because although it's easy - I have the qualifications to get into most high grossing universities and get a job after a few years. it would make me extremely unhappy.

I've tried sustainable income under a company and i had veered off my path so much that I got covid in order for me to quit.

I had stopped tarot, stopped art, stopped music, stopped anything that made me happy and the world card was all the way upside down.

it was only when i bit the bullet and started focussing on my dreams that I got better in ever facet of my life.

It's simply not going to be for me.
I'm studying currently with a teachers certificate but I've been told by my cards that it wont be profitable but it'll help me travel and I really just want to do it for fun. So maybe thats what was read
>>
>>30021940
kek do you think I look like that hermes anon? I wish I could pull off goth but i dont :(
>>
>>30022783
T.thin German redhead
>>
>>30023092
Oh man I can't wait!!
>>30023099
Sad!
>>
>>30023145
Hey ches
Any other chick interested in me?
>>
>>30023156
Don't know where's my rare
>>
>>30023177
We made this thread in regards to you:
>>30019360
>>
>>30023145
Y.R, J.R son, did he have any kids?
>>
>>30023177
Oh what would you want? Rare joker?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.