[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Has anyone else been through the rabbit hole of UFOs/UAPs/ETs and just come to the realization that aliens should fuck off? There are countless reasons we shouldn’t trust them and if they are in contact with our elites then why should the common person want them here?

At first I wanted so badly for aliens to exist or be visiting earth but now I can’t shake the feeling of wanting them gone. I’m willing to bet that earth is likely one of the best planets with life that they’ve found and the ayys are just benefiting from us or profiting off our planet/existence in some way. I think if I saw an alien now I would try to shoot it with a shotgun.

What are your thoughts? (Apologies for formatting I’m phoneposting)
>>
>>30018499

Aliem here:
I'm staying for good.
>>
File: 1614496139822.jpg (94 KB, 1079x604)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>30018499
Think of all the retail investment opportunities, though.
>>
>>
>>30018499
2JDVV
>>
>>
>>30018515
>>>/f/3474130
>>
Motherfuckers keep telling me “ooooh we’ll come to you when you’re ready oooh you couldn’t handle it yet”, I’ve done everything they asked, do they even exist or did I troll myself?
>>
>>30018499
Hello Monkey,
We are staying.
& theirs nothing you can do about it.
(P.S. you’ve already met an ET before, and you didn’t do anything about it. Hahaha)
>>
>>30019071
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnZilt0xMqg
>>
>>30018499
Aliens are multi-dimensional Demons.

Git gut.
>>
File: beware.png (436 KB, 575x352)
436 KB
436 KB PNG
>>30018499
You're not wrong about the beings that our ancestors called demons, and that Christ called archons, but they're not the only ones visiting. They've been farming us for thousands of years. Energetically, there is something that makes mankind quite distinct, both on this planet and in the Universe. And because of that, we have attracted an extraterrestrial predator that is advanced enough to feed upon our suffering, and manipulate us into reincarnating here indefinitely. Just an example of how negative these beings are: what people call grays these days, and once called watchers, are human alien hybrid fetuses that they create by abducting women and impregnating them. Then they abduct them again 10-11 weeks later to harvest he fetus and add it to their pool of slaves. That's why they have been described as fetuslike in the suppressed gnostic texts; that's what they really are.

But the archons are far from the only group visiting us, and their cosmic opposition has tried painstakingly to make us aware of the threat they pose, and to teach us how to protect ourselves against it. Religion, as a concept, was a defense mechanism we developed/were taught against our cosmic predator. That's why every major religion has been so utterly corrupted and destroyed: it is the ONLY thing we can do to defend ourselves against these beings. Largely, what may seem like silly rules these days was originally a means of establishing contact and asking for protection from the cosmic opposition of the archons. This is the reason that they are so secretive about their operations here: if we were to get right with God, as a species, then their cosmic opposition would force them to leave our planet alone. There is absolutely nothing they can do against their cosmic opposition, that's why they corrupt and try to remove their influence from the worlds they attempt to conquer. I guess what I'm trying to say ultimately: Believe. There is good out there. We oppose deception.
>>
>>30018499
Yup. Immigration is always a problem.
>>
You're waking up, op. There are no good aliens.
Haven't you learned that the way of physicality is predatory?
Any saintly species would cease to exist.

https://listverse.com/2016/11/02/10-people-who-died-following-interaction-with-a-ufo/
>>
>>30019497
I've noticed the prophecy of the archons using us to combat heaven/God. Noticed the naming conventions in Star Trek where the vulcans are named after the volcano deity which people equate to Satan and the Klingons [cling on] living on Kronos [Saturn/Chronos/"The most high"] and being the main opposition to the galactic federation. Going by the naming convention Star Trek is attempting to normalize allying with archons to combat God and his angels.
>>
>>30018499
Indeed. Space niggas fuck off, we are full.
>>
>>
>>30018499
They have been here before us and never left. I see them almost every night (pic related)
>>
>>30023080
Greentext a good one bro
>>
File: alien_beheaded.jpg (149 KB, 709x1024)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>30022069
>>
>>30024096
Even though this picture is probably made in paint, it gives off the same energy as renaissance paintings. I know its because of the christian symbology but it just seems like it could be made from that era.
>>
>>30018499
yes there's really no benefit for us with aliens visiting, but its the only way for humanity to finally unite if the aliens are a threat.
>>
>>30019457

>Aliens are multi-dimensional beings*

The "spirit realm" and "demons" are just religious words for beings that can hop between our physical reality and one that we can't.

The Bible isn't an encyclopedia. Those early humans likely saw some crazy shit and were trying to explain it.
>>
>>30018499
>I’m willing to bet that earth is likely one of the best planets

Earth is a toilet. God sends wave after wave of human looking aliens here either to force us to evolve, or as punishment, to force us back to monkey. Or this is Hell.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.