[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Please post prayer requests. I’m making this thread because I really need it for my engineering projects and because I’ve been a huge asshole today. Please pray for me anons, I need your and God’s help.
>>
>>30017938
Bad idea
>>
do you think that's how prayer really works?
>>
>>30017938
Well anon, I wish you the best in your project. If you were an asshole today, try to be a better person tomorrow. Each morning we can start anew. I'll try and say a prayer for you.
>>
>>30018032
Thank you, I really appreciate it!
>>
>>30017938
I pray that your prayer does not come true (x
Also, you’re not an engineer.
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>30018122
Engineering student LMAO. I am doing badly this semester though.
>>
>>30018144
Engineering welfare checks is not a class anon.
Not even community college has those types of classes.
>>
>>30017938
>because I’ve been a huge asshole today
explain and maybe ill pray for you
>>
>>30017938

Joseph of Yeshua:
"All prayers on this thread after OP are nullified.
This order has been ratified and transcribed.
I don't even have to snap my fingers.

You can do it!"
>>
>>30018167
I punched my baby mamma in the jaw for using my ebt at 7//11 without my permission

Pray for me or else
>>
>>30018194
remember that change comes from us. youve got to work the earth, plant the seed and water the soil if you want growth. the role of God is making life happen.

i did not like your response as i feel it is not sincere but ill pray for you.
>>
>>30018208
Not OP.
I like you.
Also, I think God is above Life & Death.
>>
>>30018208
Was not me. I pretty much told a homeless man to stop wasting my time (still have him $10 though) and told my roommate to stop bothering my other roommate while doing homework. He was on a call with his girlfriend and the guy I insulted was trying to get her attention and talk to her while the boy friend was studying and telling him to fuck off for a bit. I told the annoying kid to get his own girlfriend if he wants to chat. On the good side of things, I gave another homeless man three water bottles and another $5.
>>
>>30018229
Giving homeless people money just to make yourself feel better about yourself

Kek
>>
>>30018235
Honestly, even if they use it on drugs, does holding back my money really help me? I probably would have spent that $15 on something dumb, like eating unhealthy food or clothes. I have enough to survive, if they feel the need to degrade themselves for cash. On the other hand, I’ve worked hard for my money, and I was in a bad mood, so the third guy pissed me off.
>>
>>30018229
Did you know that even mentioning your “good” works to other people completely nullifies your blessing from God? Keep your rag stained “good” deeds to yourself.
Good luck in school though, that sounds hard.
Don’t beat yourself up over being mean to the guy and your girlfriend, you aren’t married to the girl she isn’t yours.
You’ve probably already smashed you are a sinner judging other sinners.
Get beasted on nigger.
- also a sinner.
>>
>>30018259
Yeah I do, but you don’t know me nor do I get any validation from it. I’m anon.
>>
Im praying for you anon. Being an asshole is Grace cos it humbles you. I love and forgive you.

Pray for me, I am quitting drinking cold turkey after years of heavy alcoholism. I asked Kali to kick my ass if I relapse and she sure as fuck delivers for me so there’s really no going back. If I don’t keep my promise to Jesus and the Dark Mother I am in for a world of hurt. Pray for me anons

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.