[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Yo, this world is way crazier than even any of us think. You could make a list of 1,000 things that are bizarre about the reality, that you are forced to just do and say, that is life. Magic mushrooms helped to open this up with me.

My point is that if we have a conscious mind to say 'this is weird'. What is it comparing it to? Shouldn't we say 'this is all totally normal'.

This is where I begun to realize this reality is a slave planet that has trapped us here. Some being did.

His name is Yaldabaoth. We must realize it. We just must. Christ is a nuclear weapon against this demon world.
>>
>>30017887
I once closed my eyes and saw a face like that
>>
>>30017887
>My point is that if we have a conscious mind to say 'this is weird'. What is it comparing it to? Shouldn't we say 'this is all totally normal'.
That's a good way of putting it. I came to the same conclusions through a similar path. Even when I try to convince myself the world isn't ENTIRELY evil, I eventually come to the realization that the good comes from the good in people's souls, whereas the bad is more inherent
It seems more likely to me that reality is the product of a blind dreamer rather than a truly malevolent entity, but who really knows. It doesn't really make a difference, either
>>
>>30017927
>whereas the bad is more inherent
like we're born into sin?
>>
>>30017949
I'm talking about death, decay, suffering, etc are all inherent to the material realm whereas aesthetics, knowledge, love, and all good things come from mortal souls which are said to be like shards of the higher realm. I'm not particularly interested in the Christian angle, although it has its merits for sure
>>
>>30017988
yes and the Demiurge/Lucifer takes all credit for the good. being like haha arent i so great!
>>
>>30017887

>My point is that if we have a conscious mind to say 'this is weird'. What is it comparing it to? Shouldn't we say 'this is all totally normal'.

This is an interesting point. Got my noggin joggin. I tend to think various aspects of life are "weird" quite often.
>>
The Demiurge is charged with keeping the barrier. He is remarkably effective at it. Naturally those who seek to transgress the barriers bounds grow to dislike border patrol. If as and when you're ready to leave, he'll show you the way out.
>>
>>30017887
he looks like my dog when he catches me cooming
>>
>>30017887
>Yaldabaoth
>>
>>30017887
Yaldaboath is possibly Abraxas, Which is Demiruge also maybe Yahweh.

Gnosticism.
>>
>>30017887
This is how I beat nihilism anon. Why would a meaningless being that naturally arose in a meaningless universe care about meaning? Why would such a thing get past evolution?
>>
There are three paths to God: science, religion, philosophy.

You can seek God via math and science.

You can seek good by saying what is Good is True.

You can seek God as what is True is Good.

Science. Religion. Philosophy.

Different paths. Same destination.

If God is the destination all pathways are valid.

So, my question for all: what is God?
>>
>>30018545
>>30018214
your soul is growing and getting more wisdom, awareness, theology, experience. we are very lucky to achieve this wisdom.

all of this suffering is making our soul grow rapidly
>>
>>30017887
How many of these 1000 bizarre things will be relevant to me during the remainder of my lifespan
>>
File: 1634056365350.jpg (187 KB, 828x539)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>30018545
THIS. So much this.

Even supposed atheists are concerned for human rights and what is good. Like, WTF?

You can use the same arguments used against God existence but against Human Rights existence. Both are metaphysics and untestable.

So moral atheists (most of then) kind of still believe in a non personal God of goodness even when they hate to admit it.

But why? Why is goodness so important for us even when matter/reality is not concerned with morals?
>>
>>30018668
Do you think religion is the only way to morality?
>>
File: bh6ihsgny4221.jpg (82 KB, 480x777)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>30018545
Look at Noah's ark.
Material universe is destroyed if it gets too far from a standard, but why that standard exists? Why people decay? What they separate from, if not from God?

Even degenerate progressives believe fascist are decaying off "something". Why? Why this imperative for a perfect or ideal world that clearly matter contradicts?
>>
>>30018682
Not him but all moral systems have to reject materialism or suffer huge cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>30018682
No, but that is not my point.
Morality itself is based on dogmas called rights. It is a beluef syatem too, but matter does not care.

The demiurge just keeps moving the machine, good people suffer, yet we all still care and attach to a belief that does not change anything.
>>
Give me Christ, or give me Hiroshima!
>>
>>30018598
Sorry anon this is 100% a prison planet not a new age earth school.
>>
>>30018703
Anon in the western world many people think that atheism and Christianity are literally the only two choices. The anon you are responding to assumes you are a Christian.
>>
Stupid delusional hippy/thread
>>
>>30018727
No, I thought he just was a new age hippie, but now I know he's a gnostic

Don't know which is sillier
>>
>>30018794
So what is the truth then?
>>
>>30017887
Nothing in this world is really normal and if you really work on yourself you already know that.

Learn lucid dreaming and you will see the nature of our world easily it's same as the dream.. if you have low energy you are basically dragged by internal processes and the dream it self which meaning you have no power over your life. If you have high amount of energy you start floating and going up, waking up now you are swimming between this reality and dream you can build whatever you want, do what ever you want because you are aware that this is only a dream.

It's very same with this reality it's just another type of dream once you turn off your thinking and spend your time saving energy you will start floating and swimming again between two realities you will become a wind a river and everything will look differently for you once you will rise your energy again you will start looking at things from point of God which there is a knowledge of everything that ever existed you are the one but then start spending energy and you fall back to this dream world.
>>
>>30018803
I don't know, I don't have it.

Usually those who claim to have it are either lying or trying to sell something.
>>
>>30017887
Your Life Is Already Worse Than Any Pain That I Could Bring, peasant. ◬
>>
>>30018575
>what is God?
Does it have something to do with pataphysics and patadata?

I did once ask to be commissioned and to commission to create a godchart inclusive of aeonism - like how nighevery mainstream religion has one described.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (5 KB, 339x149)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>30019132
Go practice omniverse creation, whilst multiple futures work on buckminsteriumquotium of accelerated exponentia, self-proclaimed lord in a present.
>>
>>30019496
I like your words, creature.
>>
>>30018480
>Yaldaboath is possibly Abraxas
No Abraxas is actually the one who tried fighting the demiurge but got BTFO and was cursed to walk with snakes for legs. Hes also the reason we have 365 days in 1 year.

"Abraxas is a mystical word, probably of Gnostic or Kabbalistic origins, which conveys gematrically the number 365 and is connected with the solar cycle"
>>
>>30018682
You dont have to be religious to have faith.
Faith is inherent in all "higher ideals" I.E Trust, Love, Compassion, ect. Which is why this world is in the shape that it is in. Nobody has faith in those ideals anymore. All these are antithetical to the material, just as the material is antithetical to the immaterial (a ferrari is incapable of loving its owner, yet its owner loves it)

People use to have faith in these ideals more than the material, but that is slowly changing to where people almost exclusively have faith in just the material (Food, Drug, Pussy ect..) to fuffill their life with meaning, yet only to find it just leaves them yearning for more, and can never be satiated, and by then its too late. Hence why so many people are depressed and feel "le life is meaningless" They are trying to Grapes from Jelly. Everyone wants their cake and to eat it too and by this deception the whole world is deceived into forfeiting their souls in exchange for temporal, corporal bobbles and trinkets that inevitably will wither and fade to nothing, because thats all it ever was. Nothing.

"[35] For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it. [36] For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

"Matthew 6:19-21 (KJV). Your earthly treasures will fade away but your heavenly treasures will be everlasting."

It is very important you understand this, because this can easily be glossed over the moment your attention turns to something else. Hence the name "Demi-URGE"
>>
>>30018697
Could you explain further? I have thought this, but haven't put energy into fleshing it out. I'd like to hear your basis for this.

>>30018713
Don't you think these are two ways of thinking the same thing? Eventually I will escape the prison. My being is too large for this, and larger every day. If I break out (or am let out on 'good' behavior), I could look back and see either all the events as torture, or as the sum required events for me to become who I am now and then. Even, for me, in the darkest moments is there a shining pearl of wisdom waiting to be retrieved.

>>30019070
Oftentimes both. The first time this was really displayed for me in radiant color was hearing a new-age hippie (called Keith the Cacao Shaman..... it was a whole thing) using covid as the villain in his own philosophy, in order to spread fear, in order to......... sell chocolate. How fucking bizarre lmao
>>
File: 1624934907394.jpg (519 KB, 1136x1040)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
>>30020857
On point two I think the difference is substantial because there is a strong agreement that beings on the other side act as "headmaster's" for the school. If you go into the light (don't if you can avoid it) you see a "life review" and are told you did not graduate or have more to learn and are sent back. I believe the whole system is rigged and these beings despite all appearances are evil and do not have your best interest at heart. I suppose telling them to fuck off could be considered "graduating".
>>
>>30017887
What does word "Christ" means in gnosticism? Is this like name of aeon of self-actualization (of god)?
>>
>>30020857
As far as materialism and morals go it was a lot of things that drove me to that conclusion so it is hard to fully elaborate on. If I had to sum it up I would say that morals require that life has inherent value. I don't just mean "life" in a grandiose existential way but that individual beings are worth something. If a being is truly worthless there is no moral reason you could not destroy (murder) it. Everyone agrees murder is wrong but can't say why. Try telling a moral relativist that in Nazi culture Jews are worthless, deserve death and you are a bigot for judging a foreign culture.
>>
>>30020952
If you can't fully control yourself and work with complex systems properly, are you even a real soul?
>>
>>30018480
YHWH is just a pagan god of Israelites, the highest deity was called el-elohim or something, but it was (((edited out)))
>>
>>30021021
You sound just like them.
>>
>>30020952
Exactly my thoughts. Don't know who put them in charge, but they are clearly enjoy punishing for wrongdoing more than rewarding you for acting "good", and get any excuse to do that. Smug sadistic fucks who just appear to be good in order to avoid be recked by their higher entity, Kinda like this guy: https://youtu.be/Ntf5_ue2Lzw
>>30021021
Yes, i'm real. Are you real, or you just a product of some divine narcissists?
>>
>>30020952
I find it interesting that so many traditions imply that you need to somehow sneak past, trick, or otherwise escape from afterlife guardians to be able to get to the "good afterlife," and yet most depictions of them seem to imply they're inherently going to be on your side.

In mainstream Greek mythology, Hermes the trickster helped you navigate. In Orphism, you needed to say very specific things to very specific figures to avoid reincarnation (portrayed as a bad thing). In Gnostic thought, both the Gospel of Mary and the Stranger's Book give a list of hostile jailer spirits who you need to get past to be able to reunite with God. The various Egyptian Book of the Dead versions also have rules for navigating "past" the spirits you find, because otherwise you'll be lost. You get the point. So why does so much pop-culture and popular consciousness portray the spirits as inherently on your side? It seems very suspicious to me.
>>
>>30020857
Must've been some real bad chocolate if he needed to to pitch it with philosophy
>>
>>30018575
God is the self. Do neti neti meditation
>>
>>30018709
Put your face in my ass and I can give you Hiroshima ;)
>>
>>30018668
>Why is goodness so important for us even when matter/reality is not concerned with morals?
natural law anon
research it
>>
>>30021011
Okay, but does having 'no morals' mean that the decision for malevolent behavior is predetermined?
I draw a parallel to cats, who as far as we can tell don't have the capacity for 'morals', however despite their apparent ability for torture they aren't engaged in it as often as they might if the conclusion 'no morals = malevolence' is maintained. What are your thoughts?

>>30021407
'why does pop culture...?' i believe can be definitely, broadly, and generally be answered by the fact that it is a controlled narrative with either the explicit or implicit intent of misleading people. I would more likely suspect that all spirits are there as marks/tests for higher achievement and glory in the heavenly realms rather than passive door-guards. first time really putting that into thought though.

>>30022008
I have no idea, he's apparently world famous for his ego-speeches and possibly the chocolate too. I was the only one to get up and leave as far as I know because it was just all a crock. Imagine Aristotlean philosophy with a pathetic attempt at psychosomatic paraphernalia to trick people into thinking crystals were blah blah blah.... buy my chocolate.
>>
>>30021407
>So why does so much pop-culture and popular consciousness portray the spirits as inherently on your side? It seems very suspicious to me.

I suspect to condition us to view our jailers as our friends. Like "go the light", I'm convinced that it's a trap. Think of the deep sea anglerfish that uses a natural light to lure prey into it's mouth.
>>
>>30018164
>>30017887
Youre comparing it the things you already experienced.
>>
>>30018668
>Even supposed atheists are concerned for human rights and what is good. Like, WTF?
>You can use the same arguments used against God existence but against Human Rights existence. Both are metaphysics and untestable.
Everyone likes feeling good, so we make up morality to optimize feeling good for most people.
>So moral atheists (most of then) kind of still believe in a non personal God of goodness even when they hate to admit it.
I believe the gods are personification of us and nature.
>>30018697
>Not him but all moral systems have to reject materialism or suffer huge cognitive dissonance.
Why? Why do you need a higher being or dimension to understand human needs?
>>30021011
>As far as materialism and morals go it was a lot of things that drove me to that conclusion so it is hard to fully elaborate on. If I had to sum it up I would say that morals require that life has inherent value. I don't just mean "life" in a grandiose existential way but that individual beings are worth something. If a being is truly worthless there is no moral reason you could not destroy (murder) it. Everyone agrees murder is wrong but can't say why. Try telling a moral relativist that in Nazi culture Jews are worthless, deserve death and you are a bigot for judging a foreign culture.
We decide value. We are alive, so we value life. Our instincts are of a social animal so we prefer having those around us to be well.
>>
>>30021069
Transadequate nonmoron?

*chuckles*
>>
>>30018424
kek
>>
>>30025840
As I said the Nazis decided the value of Jews was 0. If humans decide value we can justify murder or any other atrocity we want.
>>
>>30025840
On point two your philosophy is bearing the fruits of your thoughts. We have a fully hedonistic society willing to cater to all base needs and desires.
>>
>>30024413
No morals=malevolence? How do you define malevolence without a system of morals?
>>
>>30018691
>I enjoy
>Fimally!
I can tell chinks made this.
>>
>>30021407
What's that image depicting? :0
>>
>>30027092
The weighing of the heart in the Egyptian after life. It is worth a quick look at Wikipedia.
>>
>>30017887
Meds.
>>
>>30026874
But we generally think murder is wrong dont we?>>30026937
I didnt mean "feeling good" as in being a hedonist fuck, but as in being reasonably happy and content. In our hedonistic society we have an epidemic of mental illness, no wonder why.
>>
>>30017887
We know
>>
>>30024474
Does that mean the demonic entities and evil aliens that are portrayed in media are actually the good guys. We are told not to contact the “demonic” ones cause le evil baby eaters but the reality is the Demiurge doesn’t want these things redpilling humans on the truth.

If the Demiurge shit is true, the Demons/Aliens are not his archon goons but various species from other worlds that Demi is preventing us from making contact with. The Aliens are here to expose the false master of this plane of existence. This is why the elite will never expose the truth unless an all out cosmic war happens.

The War of Heaven that was referenced in the Bible hasn’t happened yet. The Beast we worship in fear will fall from his throne and he and his followers will be punished.
>>
>>30028150
No, the Demiurg has its Archons, so I wouldn't trust spirits. All you need is inside yourself and Christ.
>>
>>30017887
We are the demons.
>>
>>30028150
I think some are on your side, and some aren't.
>>
>>30017887
I had a dream where I talked to supposedly the architect of the universe or whatever. I forgot most of it, but I remember him talking about some highly evolved space race, that evolved in very harsh conditions, so they missed out on compation side of things. I think what he meant by this, that they were the reason things are shit here ?
>>
>>30017887
Organized religion took away humans direct connection to the spirit world, god is pure consciousness, god didn't create earth, god isnt watching ur life like a tv, ur spirit guides are, when u pray ur spirit guides hear u, aliens on other planets tuned into ur frequency can here u, god is the consciousness already in u not outside of u up in the spirit world, we are god. Nothing traps us anywhere like how bad do u have to suck at life to think or believe that, we wanted to come here, this life is an experience ur soul wanted to have, if ur life sucks its because ur soul wants u to learn that u have the power to change it, its a soul lesson not a punishment, people who think that are just miserable and weak
>>
>>30017887
https://youtu.be/3cnUAP0DnxQ
>>
>>30017887
gnostic-statements.pdf
https://files.catbox.moe/dhukun.pdf

the-forbidden-religion.pdf
https://files.catbox.moe/6gafmh.pdf

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.