[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: marked.png (728 KB, 1334x878)
728 KB
728 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUtiAjxWae0
starting from 1:12:17
>What you heard the President convey yesterday are the next steps he is taking, using every lever of government, to reduce, uh, sicknesses, to reduce hospitalizations, to protect marked people, and save more lives.
"marked people", do you have any doubts now that the vaccine is the mark of the beast?
youtube captions it as "more people", coincidental or not, but you can clearly hear it as "marked".
>>
Hello christian.
The god of the bible created the world through speech.
Speech cannot travel if there isn't already an atmostphere or liquid or solids.
So, he's just an organizer of matter.
A DEMIURGE if you will.
:_D
>>
why isn't the smallpox vaccine the mark? it literally leaves a permanent mark on you.
>>
>>30013809
Why don't you actually read the Bible, like the very first chapter? God had already created the matter before He commanded "Let there be light".
>>30013938
Because you can buy, sell, travel and exercise other elementary rights without it? Nobody cares about the fucking smallpox vaccine, while people are denied entry in public places or not even allowed to walk on the street because they refused the covid vaccine.
>>
>>30013787
Creeps.
>>
>>30014065

Light is vibration which is frequency which is matter.

He couldn't make matter without already making light and that's a fact of our reality as all matter is made up of light.

>>30013787
By focusing on this negative outcome and focusing on a "mark" you're bringing your frequency down and causing yourself to manifest the reality in which the darkness wins and causes a mark which is not happening in in of itself.

The battle is between yourself and you and choosing the light or darkness. You've clearly chosen the darkness considering all you seem to be focused on here is darkness rather then expressing the light.
>>
>>30014065
You bigoted racist incels never fail to make me laugh. You come on here and push your anti-vaxxer agenda, killing millions of innocent women and children in the process, and you think you're RIGHT!!! HAHAHAHA

YOU'RE SO STUPID AND RACIST AND YOU
>DON'T
>EVEN
>REALIZE
>IT

You will all lose your jobs. You will lose your right to buy your favorite bang bang stick. You will be forbidden from travelling. You will lose your family. And you will lose your LIFE.

Good riddance you absolute idiot.
>>
>>30014132
Lmao what a pathetic creature you are.
>>
She definitely said "protect more people," not "marked people."

>>30014132
This post is obviously trying to make pro-vaccine people look ridiculous.
>>
>>30014132
Shill or b8
>>
>>30014132
>and you think you're RIGHT!!! HAHAHAHA
The thing is, anon, that I’m a scientist who works with genetics of emergent diseases and develops treatments/vaccines for them. So I have a whole career dedicated to human health. And the way all this is being handled? Well it’s very wrong. Don’t be so quick to dismiss everyone against this injection as a loony. There are many people with a deep knowledge of the field who think it’s all very sinister.
>>
>>30014132
https://biblehub.com/niv/mark/8.htm
35 For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it.
>>
File: 1631808055124.jpg (123 KB, 960x949)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>30014191
>The thing is, anon, that I’m a scientist who works with genetics of emergent diseases and develops treatments/vaccines for them. So I have a whole career dedicated to human health. And the way all this is being handled? Well it’s very wrong. Don’t be so quick to dismiss everyone against this injection as a loony. There are many people with a deep knowledge of the field who think it’s all very sinister.

Are you at least making a blog about your opinions on it?

When people finally figure out that it's a scam they are not going to be happy and if you have proof that you were against it and not for it then you might be giving yourself an "out"
>>
>>30014065
But everyone can still go to the supermarket and the unvaccinated aren't getting slain(for now).I think that this vaccine is the predecessor to the mark of the beast.
>>
>>30013938
I don't have that.
>>
>>30014065
>od had already created the matter
In the beginning was the word and with the word all was made.
>>
Smartphones are the mark.
>apple
>in the palm of hand
>on forehead
>internet
>?
>profit!
>>
>>30014177

What counts as 'pro-vaccine'?

Opposing vaccine mandates for younger people is supporting vaccine availability for vulnerable people.
>>
>>30014531

Can't un-vaccinated people go everywhere so long as they wear a mask and socially distance?
>>
>>30014808
no, in certain countries there are heavy restrictions.
>>
>>30013787
Vaccine hesitancy is a Chinese psyop to prolong the pandemic and weaken American interests.
>>
>>30014849
I think you're being paranoid.

I remember /pol/ was concerned about nonsense like that in early 2020 and it was dismissed as conspiracy shit. I haven't been following the news much since then.

We'll vaccinate the people who need it and then everyone else can go back to normal. There is just some kind of problem with distributing the vaccines?
>>
File: 20210616_203822.jpg (573 KB, 2172x3862)
573 KB
573 KB JPG
Here's how the Antichrist can be loved by all in the modern age

People always assume it will be someone literally loved by every single person, but I feel people are thinking too inside the box

Look at the mass censorship all across the Western civilization, largely perpetrated by the Leftwing Establishment.

The Antichrist can be loved by all....if everyone who disagrees is censored and silenced. Think about it
>>
>>30014890

What about investigating Covid? Since the vaccines and masks are made in China, and also China harvests organs from people who say No to China.

If anything the proVaccine psysop benefits China both financially and politically. Every time someone gets a vaccine, China and their politicians make money, yet neither China nor the vaccine producers nor anyone who promotes vaccines have any legal or ethical or moral liability for anything they say or do.

The masks were never about health, they were about control, even Fauci the AZT killer admitted that. Fauci and and Psaki\Biden lie many times, which is a crime when they do it, but when they lie its a good thing?

Fuaci and Biden and the Vaccineers have given China a LOT of money and political power. China has successfully attacked America on several occasions, but the Pentagon and tech\media companies only care about telling people what they cannot do unless they purchase products that benefit china or its supporters.
>>
File: 20210603_112317.jpg (754 KB, 2172x3862)
754 KB
754 KB JPG
>>30014936
The MSM turned Russia into a boogeyman during Trump's term because they were covering their asses because the Neoliberal Western Order are in bed with China
>>
>>30014946

That explains why people believe that Steele dossier was true in any capacity. People hated Donald Trump so much, all they could do was make up crimes against him and his party.

Tencent does own a lot of "western" businesses. Of course the vaccine mandates, its makes China more powerful, Microsoft et al already works for China, why would they care about anything that isn't Chinese?

He seems like an ok guy once you get to know him. Don't trust his politics, but maybe thanks the media and pentagon allowing death threats against him its changing him into someone that either hold on their principles, or wait until his death is on live tv with a laugh track, saying its ok to kill people you don't agree with, death is funny ya'll.

I don't want harm to come to him though, i'm not petty, but Biden is not eligible for office as he was sitting many crimes. As long as it benefits China, even the story of the nuclear engineer being stopped. Probably going to be pardoned or have charges dropped if he can say that Orange Man Bad.
>>
>>30015007
People don't even remember that Biden was a #metoo perpetrator.

It's not even being excused, it's actually been memory holed. The most famous thing about him 'Biden being Biden' isn't even discussed.

And frankly whoever is keeping him in politics is engaging in elder abuse. Let Harris be President and let him go home for goodness sake.
>>
My cum is the mark of the beast. I've blasted my fat yellowish white loads on all of your mother's chins, forever leaving a permanent faint dribble that carried the sin of the devil forever.
Yes, your mothers are whores, but I damned to carry this sinful mark and spread it to.
Countless whores I've marked. And countless more I'll continue to mark too. Can you blame me? When a wet, sloppy and warm hole invites you in (like many of your mothers have done so) I cannot resist.
Although I suppose I have some decency, for I would have never bred with such whorish pigs. Just mark them. Maybe God knew. Maybe God knew.. All I know is I'll keep marking these slut's faces with my cum sign.
>>
I've considered myself a large sinner, a sinner at the hand of the devil to spread his mark. But an even more vile creature of those I've slept with are the whore who opened their mouth for my the mark (the mark being my cum)
Many of your mothers have opened wide for my liquid, with the mark on their faces not being enough. No they wanted the mark deep inside of them. Nourishing them. In their bloodstreams and body forever.
Whores. Whores the lot of them. For my mark is just and well deserved on those who ask for it, which were mostly whores.
So be my sin and punishment to blast these slut's faces with my cum, forever staining them with the mark of the best.
666? More like sex, sex, sex with a load on their whorish faces.
>>
God has surely seen my work. I'm sure many women have met with St. Peter bearing my mark. As his face wrinkles in disgust as these whores proudly bear my cum (mark) on their faces. Clueless to what it truly means. To hell they're cast. To hell.

I'm sure many of your mothers are destined for this ending too. And many of your whorish mothers who have already perished have experienced this end.
For it is the pain I must take with me. The reality of damning these whores with the mark of the beast. My cum that is.
>>
>>30015051

Harris isn't even qualified to hold any office either. Nothing about is competent or representative of anything other being a token who has no will of her own. Harris was also involved in shady dealings, she is incompetent, corrupt, lazy, and a terrorist. She is incapable of saying anything remotely true.

Memory holed is the best word for it, its still a crime, but the resources of the government are not being used to uphold any law, just enforce whatever mandates give their investors the biggest bang for their buck.

Biden and Harris are big bucks, they have made china the drug makers a lot of money while destroying America, they are puppets though, Biden cannot finish a sentance, so its doubtful he will finish the presidency, and Harris might be smart enough to step down, although, the dnc\ccp death threats against her family if she says onething thats truthful might make it easier to stay and lie for money.
>>
>>30015187
She's next in line.

Whether any of them are good at the job or not, in Biden's case it's actually not good for HIM.
>>
>>30013787
It says the mark will be placed on the right arm or forehead. How can that be a vaccine.. uh
>>
>>30013787
4chan isn't the place to discuss such things. They want Christians to avoid the vaccine though because the end goal is likely a Marek's like end result.
>>
File: jews.jpg (442 KB, 1896x812)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>>30015248
>or forehead
>>
>>30015202

of course, with all of the legal troubles and election fraud, a presidential assassination would attempt to prevent those claims from coming to light, saying that Harris did "nothing wrong." That all of the voter fraud and chinese help (dominion computers made in china) was for Bidens benefit, since he is a white man, he has no rights or freedom in his own party, his death would be sold as Racial Justice.

That is a dark day when Generals and Progressive assassinate Joe Biden to stop investigations and allegations. lets keep hoping that the assassins are as ineffectual as the people who took the vaccines willingly without reading any information on the side effects or deaths... assuming that information would be truthful, there is no legal reason to tell the truth when you make\sell vaccines.
>>
>>30015296
>christian knowledge of anatomy
>>
File: nanobots.jpg (318 KB, 1895x534)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>>30015362
fool, it introduces nanomachines into the brain
vaccines contain them too
>>
>>30015458
Can't make an omelette without breaking a few jacks, egg
>>
>>30014915
well where I am it's forced on all of us and even after we get it we can still not leave our homes. its been like this since march last year. they are bringing in new laws to detain you if you didnt get it and to send your DNA samples to WHO. SOS pls help
>>
>>30014808
they are calling it the "vaccinated economy" where I am and they are locking out the unvaccinated and we are losing our jobs and livelihoods. every worker needs it or they lose their job there are no exemptions. may GOD help us
>>
File: soros.jpg (157 KB, 1024x583)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>30013787
>>
>>30015910
A "job" is just something you do for other people. You know that right?
>>
>>30016007
sorry wdym? our whole city has until tomorrow to receive the first jab or we all lose our jobs. only "authorised workers" are allowed out of their homes or to do things to earn an income legally and now to be counted as authorised worker you need the vaccine by 5pm tomorrow.
>>
>>30016018
Revelation 13:16
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six

It's revelations time.
>>
>>30016018
So just get it? It's not a big deal.
>>
File: 1623153510499s.jpg (7 KB, 250x197)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>30013787
Right now go get your horse paste to own the libs smart boy
>>
File: YahudaCringeberg.png (393 KB, 484x1050)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
>>30016055
Your soul is on the line, it's a pretty big deal.
>>
File: The Cross.jpg (45 KB, 550x323)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>30016055
piss off
>>30016053
I believe it. I believe Christ died for our sins and I believe Christ loves us all and I believe Christ is coming. I pray every day for a miracle.
>>
>>30016053
I have my backpack ready to leave the city and find somewhere safe and all that is in it at this time is a bible but I believe I will find what I need as I need it PRAISE CHRIST. As God had mercy on Lot may he have mercy on all of us stuck in this hell-like city.
>>
>>30016076
Mark 13:14 King James Version (KJV)
But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judæa flee to the mountains
>>
>>30016053

Revelations 13:1-3;

The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

Guys the christians are just posting their acid trips again, don't bother.
>>
>>30016104
Revelation 9:5 "And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man."
>>
those who mock and ridicule have no idea how it is right now where I am. there are literally people walking around with bibles in hand. we know it is bad right now. woe to us. and I hope to you all that this does not reach your area of the world.
>>
>>30016112
tfw not even the dumbass Christies choosing the quotes can get relevant ones
>>
File: Harlot.jpg (74 KB, 630x500)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>30016109
Are you a harlot by chance?
>>
>>30016125
I posted that quote as I believe the "torment of a scorpion" is referencing the needle that administers the vaccine. we will be tormented for 5 months under thread of the vaccine.
>>
>>30016125
Hello, scorpion strikes, needles.
>>
>>30016134
under threat of the vaccine I mean

its all become so clear to me in the last month. GOD truly gave me the power to understand the writings as it is written he would do when it is necessary. my whole life I could never make sense of the bible then all at once I understood every line.
>>
>>30014132
Reddit spacing, liberal shillbot.
>>
>>30014065
this isn't the first time we've had mandatory vaccination. not even in this generation, but yeah it did start with smallpox vaccines. they revolutionized healthcare so people didn't really push as far back against the mandates as we are now with our modern luxuries.

we have truly forgotten what it is to live with plagues because of mandatory vaccination and because of mandatory sanitation standards. if you would only go back one century, you'd see this for yourself, but I don't expect you to be able to read anything but the parts of your bible that interest you and your fear.

If you're so pious, why are you afraid? if this is truly Satan, aren't you washed with the blood of Christ? aren't you protected? what should you fear about a mark of the beast if you're correct?
>>
File: cross-bridge.jpg (71 KB, 840x561)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.
>>
>>30016168
unless you are in this belly of the beast right now with me you cannot see what I am saying. fwiw I dont think the vaccine is the mark but it is very obviously paving the way. I am not "afraid" or "scared" of the vaccine I simply will not be taking it. what I am afraid and scared of is the repercussions. But I believe Christ will protect me.
>>
>>30013787
Nope. First day "sabbath".
>>
>>30016168
It's not a vaccine. It's a gene altering shot.
>>
>>30014759
who will deny you commerce if you do not use a smartphone?
>>
>>30016182
Boomer detected.
>>
>>30016126

I would say I'm christian, just not to the extent all of you assholes are.

>>30016134
>>30016137

You are both retarded, revelation is about a possible end to the world, and it was written thousands of years ago, it does not fit your silly agenda, maybe instead of treating the bible like some sort of scapegoat for your terrible opinions and bending it to your will, you can take the messages the bible has to offer and base your opinions on that.

Using the word of the lord in vain is a sin.
>>
>>30016185
in my city we have to use the smartphone to scan QR codes at every building or shop we enter. we cant enter family or friends homes because they dont have QR codes ( this is what our own leader said is the reason we cant see family or friends ) . they are now looking to make it so we have to take a photo of ourself with geolocation on to send to health department to confirm we are at home or they will come visit us. I am not joking around we are in a very bad position.
>>
>>30016195
What part of "causes all to take a mark that they can't buy and sell without" do you not understand?
>>
>>30016195
keep seething and I will continue to love JESUS CHRIST the Almighty KING OF KINGS.
>>
>>30016184
Nah. They would need at least two jabs to alter genes. One to steal your blood for DNA reading. One to change your DNA.
>>
>>30016214
They already did two jabs dumbass, they are calling for more!
>>
>>30016214
we need TWO VACCINES by end of November but one vaccine by tomorrow!! what are you trying to prove exactly?
>>
I will be preaching the word of God as I leave the city.I know I'll look crazy but at this point it matters little. DO NOT STAY IN THE CITIES. Those who stay are accepting the mark of the beast (the system).
>>
>>30016220

"trust us but we will never trust you." - the experts
>>
>>30016201

From what I understand, you are taking the words of the bible and bending it around a personal, political opinion you have, that quote is completely subjective, and the context is that in the event of the world ending a gigantic dragon beast with seven heads will rise out of the ocean and be an asshole to everyone. I'm pretty sure when John the elder was writing the book he wasn't thinking about how in the year 2021 there will be a virus outbreak and everyone will have to get a shot of a vaccine.
>>
"This is for your health and safety!"

1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
>>
>>30016234
People that are having children after the shots got kids coming out with big bug eyes and strange features. The gene shots contain luciferase from insects, aborted fetal tissue, manipulated AIDs virus so it can get in and alter your MRNA. It's a fucking Frankenstein shot.
>>
>>30016205

Awesome, I hope your day is well.
>>
>>30016244
Your words quite literally mean nothing to me.
>>
>>30016253
thank you friend you too. GOD LOVES US ALL even you and as such I love everyone even those that hate me.
>>
>>30016255
Have a blessed day.
>>
Alright well keep it real fellas I'm out
>>
File: 1625123281554.jpg (1.11 MB, 1280x1160)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>
>>30016275
The toilet paper roll is what does it for me, I mean come on.
lol
>>
>>30015458
>not knowing these same nanomachines have been introduced via chemtrails, food, etc
>>
>>30016292
>not knowing that a healthy human can flush that stuff out of the body and that's why they want to destroy people's immune system and DNA
>>
>>30016317
>implying I don't know that
What's the difference between nanomachines route of entry? Can't they still be removed?
>>
>>30016336
The difference is the shots contain ferrofluid that strings itself out into the bloodstream and acts as a connection for the nano machines. That on top of altering your DNA so that your body can't fight against it. They are basically turning people into wifi antennas.
>>
>>30016374
So there's no way to be rid of the ferrofluid? My mom took the vax and I've been researching ways to detox, although she is reluctant to try much of what I've found to work for it
>>
>>30016417
You're going to need a lot of nascent iodine and boron. Be careful with the boron.
>>
>>30016426
>Be careful with the boron
Based on this I'm assuming you'd have to dilute it. Do you have the measurements / concentrations for said detox?

Also, how does one acquire nascent iodine? Greynet?
>>
>>30016426
Nevermind about the iodine, I believe I've found a suitable link: https://www.pureformulas.com/nascent-iodine-102-oz-in-biodynamic-grape-alcohol-by-health-products-distributors.html?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Dynamic_Search_Ads_By_Brand&utm_term=health-products-distributors&utm_content=Health%20Products%20Distributors
>>
File: 1517126949866.jpg (112 KB, 1024x963)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>30016441
>>30016426
>>30016417
>>30016374
>>30016374
>>30016336
>pic related, it's you
leave your mum alone schizo your dumb ass will do more harm than good
>>
>>30016455
Not every anon has schizophrenia here, anon. I just don't want to lose my mother so soon. My father committed suicide this Mother's Day and I can't take another loss that personal this soon.
>>
>>30016441
Tablespoon of boron diluted in liter of water. One tablespoon of solution per 10-12 oz of water. You can do it twice a day but drink a lot of water with it. Nascent iodine from infowars is good. It's a little pricey, but you don't want to buy the cheap stuff.
>>
>>30014132
>picrel
is this (you)?
>>
>>30013787
why isnt it the MMR or polio vaccines that every kid has to get before going to public school?
>>
>>30016506
Because this isn't a vaccine. You notice how they always call it the "vaxx" or the "jab". It's a gene therapy shot. They are putting the truth right in your face though to mock you. Even making people sign their rights aways before taking the "jab".
>>
>>30016199
that's wierd. what city if you don't mind me asking?

regardless, my condolences for you undergoing that level of tyranny. you should at least have the option.
>>
>>30016515
they could literally just put weird shit in MMR or polio shots and no one would bat an eye.
>>
>>30014132
Bait
>>30014190
This guy gets it
>>
>>30016523
they put graphene oxide in the 2019 flu shot to get the body primed for the jab
>>
>>30016519
Melbourne Australia.
>>
>>30016523
That's not how the rules work though. They have to get people to use their own free will to do this kind of stuff. That's part of the "hiding in plain sight" deal. They weasel everything around you to get YOU to ACCEPT.
>>
>>30016532
you will eventually hear of the woes here, maybe. once the dust has settled the world will know. I pray every day may God help us all.
>>
>>30016541
thats so inefficient im actually butthurt having entertained the thought
>>
>>30016532
>>30016546
brothers if you hear my cries please also pray for us
>>
>>30016199
Anon, elected officials have to take breaks to sleep and poop. Timing is everything.
>>
>>30016568
if you are trying to fedpost gtfo I will have no part in any sort of violence. ALL POSTS FROM THIS IP ARE PEACEFUL I DO NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE IN ANY FORM.
>>
>>>30014915
You glow, in Australia it's fucked basically a 2 class society now.

glownigger faggot
>>
>>30016555
Thems the rules. It's all a slight of hand, smoke and mirrors, circus act to distract you from the fact that you have free will given to you by God. They use that ignorance to get you to use your own God given right against yourself.
>>
>>30016145
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
>>
>>30016578
they are everywhere. I have to be careful what I post online. People are getting door knocks and questioned for anti government posts online. The brace new world has arrived.
>>
>>30016586
Yes I get it and perhaps I am developing some sort of illness but it is because of the restrictions and tyranny they have put us under.
>>
>>30016252
Kek, so do you plan to sound this retarded or is it a stream of consciousness thing
>>
Biosecurity Amendment (Enhanced Risk Management) Bill 2021

They are broadening the scope of the current Biosecurity Act 2015 to include biosecurity enforcement orders upon "classes of individuals", specifically requiring them to wear specified clothing or equipment (108M), to be relocated and detained (108L), for an indefinite time (108 (2) ) and to provide body samples to the World Health Organization (108P).
>>
>>30016606
>666
The accuser!
>>
>>30016610
ps this is in Australia but I think they are just testing it here and will roll everything out to the rest of you as time permits
>>
>>30014117
>By focusing on this negative outcome and focusing on a "mark" you're bringing your frequency down and causing yourself to manifest the reality in which the darkness wins and causes a mark which is not happening in in of itself.
>The battle is between yourself and you and choosing the light or darkness. You've clearly chosen the darkness considering all you seem to be focused on here is darkness rather then expressing the light.

He's unironically right anons. By fear mongering over this all you are embracing it. By saying you are powerless, you have less power. We are so focused on pointing out the mistakes, that we neglect the things that are righteous.

Idk, anon said it better than i could. Listen to him anons.
>>
>>30016469
Surely pumping her full of retard juice someone from fourchan dot com suggested is how to do that
>>
>>30016597
Apophenia(/æpoʊˈfiːniə/) is the tendency to perceive meaningful connections between unrelated things.[1]The term (German:Apophänie) was coined by psychiatristKlaus Conradin his 1958 publication on thebeginning stages of schizophrenia.[2]He defined it as "unmotivated seeing of connections [accompanied by] a specific feeling of abnormal meaningfulness".[3][4]He described the early stages of delusional thought as self-referential over-interpretations of actual sensory perceptions, as opposed tohallucinations.[1][5]
>>
>>30016614
Kek, can you read
>>
>>30013787
I'm more schizo than 95% of this board, but it is very clear she said "more people," not "marked people." I will admit that it sounded off, but she said "more people, more lives," not "marked people, more lives."
>>
>>30014177
It's not that i am against vaccines, it is more that i have qualms with their quality and in some cases effectiveness. I also have qualm with big pharmaceutical industries (among others) profiting from extorting people over health issues as an unintended consequence to capitalist socio-economics.

I also have some faith in practical science, whereas little in applied sciences. It's a bit of a mixed bag really. We're supposed to just trust a bunch of scientists who in that same occupation are responsible for fucking up the entire rat species genome on the planet? We're supposed to just trust them with an experimental RNA manipulating innoculation when not even so much as a decade ago, genetic manipulation was considered by the status quo (we do live in a democracy right?) as practically immoral?

Oh boy. Buckle up buckaroo. The worst part comes with a thicc involvement of really shady governments (Eurofag here, our cabinet literally fell last year over fraud ''issues'' and got reinstated against majority vote this year)
I mean when i can't even trust my own government to not be lying about a fucking global pandemic then idk if i'm taking that totally non traditional and experimental ''vaccine'', dawg.

It's not that i fear the worst per se, it's just that i find a lot of holes in this whole gig. For one, if i were president, this whole corona virus would have never entered the country. Now if i was the president of the world, i would have made sure the corona virus never even spread to begin with.

I fail to see how the entire network of governments around the world just willingly let the virus (allegedly) run its course throughout the practical year without doing practically a single thing to prevent its spread etc.

They even got public opinion against them. How fucking incompetent do you have to be at failing to announce to the world that there's a super deadly cold virus just coming this way and for everyone to stay indoors whilst you secure the area
>>
>>30014117
Spartan 117 is right anons, we need to focus on the light, if not our reality will become what we think about and embrace.
>>
>>30016720
Honestly the way our government handled it seemed more like they were trying to convince everyone that there for sure is a super deadly flu virus going around the world rather than actually being concerned with is a literally super deadly flu virus going around the world

Like if i was the president i would be fucking serious about this shit. I would've locked down before December and start combing ground zero cases on the clock, getting out the whole quarantine mobile, REASSURING THE PEOPLE THAT THIS IS NOT A GOV FLEX OF POWER BUT THAT WE ARE CONCERN

Bro i would have an entire economy boost in cleaner task forces just scrubbing places and telling people to wash their door handles before entering the home n shit. Those ppd masks? Would've had them 3D printed and mass produced within a fucking week. With that kind of government ''power'' you have those fucking options. The way they handled this shit was beyond a joke, it was literally as though they wanted us to get infected. Unironically if i even believe this isn't some ''hoax'' or government chemical agent, the only conclusion i would make is they did it on fucking purpose.

Bro it is not hard to tell the people that this is a big deal and we better prepare BEFORE the virus starts to travel rather than, idk, somewhere in the middle of fucking APRIL or FEBRUARY before even thinking about taking measures like holy fucking damn.

What a fucking clusterfuck
>>
File: 1605680806113.jpg (39 KB, 631x680)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>30013787
The MARK of the beast is trusting in man instead of trusting in God.

Trusting man's word instead of trusting the Word of God.

Obeying men instead of God.
>>
File: extortion.jpg (524 KB, 828x1022)
524 KB
524 KB JPG
>>30016720
>extorting people over health issues
>>
oh this one is the mark, what about the other 10 vaccines you got as a kid? what about the processed meat and sugar you consume everyday entering your body, that doesnt contain the mark?

No youre totally right, the government would put the mark in the new vaccine for the virus they created, instead of putting it in a McDonalds item that people willingly consume everyday.

You're braindead and God is disappointed in you for not realizing the actual evils happening
>>
>>30016955
Yknow, people used to guillotine politicians over things like this.
>>
File: Wojak.png (45 KB, 500x458)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>30017054
I think the one who is braindead here is (You)
Not that i'm agreeing with OP, but still.
Gotta be an actual moron (or government shill) to avoid seeing the similarities here.

Couldn't care less either way tho, have fun with screaming at strangers on the internet.
>>
the only similarities are that people will be marked, literally think of any mass produced product. there, thats also the mark.

"the goverment is forcing it" is just retarded american conservatism. take the vaccine or dont who fucking cares.
>>
File: yoshiii.jpg (15 KB, 400x400)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>30013787
She said "more" people, not marked people. The mark of the beast will be the microchips, which will come later. Take your meds
>>
File: ELIWYjdXkAAi_3T.jpg (32 KB, 666x351)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>30013787
You're retarded. If they're handing out marks, YOUR ASS GOT LEFT BEHIND. Also, the mark is supposed to be an explicit rejection of christ in favor of the antichrist.

>inb4 muh bidden is le antifjdhdudjdby
No, faggot. The antichrist will unify the world under false light. No one likes sleepy.retard.

It's almost like you fags only pretend to be christian to rope credulous retards into your nonsense. Is the erf flat too?
>>
>>30016053
And I saw thrones and they that sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them. And I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the Word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast, nor his image, nor had received his mark upon their foreheads or on their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
>>
>>30013787
I've gotten a test swab before when I was in the hospital without my consent (1 year ago), when i was in critical condition, and I am about to go to Ecuador on buissness and need a covid test, I have not taken the Jab, will I be ok?
>>
>>30013787
You dumb shitnuggets
The "Mark" is a covenant to deny Christ in exchange for monetary legitimacy. The Mark is not going to be some surprise "gotcha." It has to involve a willful denial of Christ.
>>
>>30017198
Beheaded? Yea so apparantly you get beheaded if you dont take the mark. Yippy fun times Ahead lets fucking bounce
>>
File: yeshua.jpg (84 KB, 2048x1031)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>30017192
I personally believe that the mark is the Microchips, as the patent that theyhave made for them is said to be put in the Forehead and Right Hand, in the Patent, I theorise the vaccine is to wipe out the majority to make it easier to Chip the minority who remain.
>>
>>30017218
This. You're not gonna get fuckin tricked into it. You will be asked politely. Also, that's after being left behind after the rapture for being the hateful, ignorant ghouls you are.
>>
File: E_lYNmrXIAIX_Uq.jpg (91 KB, 828x808)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>30017235
Tell me more about your asspulls that are totally true uh huh for realsies
>>
The clot shot makes you glow! How's that for a mark?
>>
>>30017185
>"the goverment is forcing it"
except they are
just not in the USA
(yet)
>>
>>30014132
I'll give you credit for changing the flavor of the pasta
>>
>>30016441
1/4 tsp of Borax in one L of water, sip over the course of the day. This amount is chosen by epidemiologists as the "ceiling" because it's the concentration that's been measured in the groundwater in western China and has had great benefits to those drinking it.
>>
>>30014928
There is no leftwing establishment.
>>
File: EWdZEVUWsAI8Moj.png (129 KB, 500x500)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>30018093
Want to make one?
>>
>>30016606
>>30016658
>Kek, fellow goyim! Kek!
>>
>>30013938
Only in Mexico bud
>>
>>30014132
Jewish hands typed this post. I sincerely hoped you are doxxed and lynched and that a meteor hits tel aviv
>>
>>30014177
>>30017190

I know there were people people saying she said "more", but she literally did say "marked".
She also said "levers" of government instead of "levels" of government.

The USA has officially been taken over by Satanic ETs, whom are no longer attempting to hide themselves.
>>
>>30014132
The only sensible post on this thread. Let the fucking idiots get covid and die off. The trash will take itself out. Wonderful.
>>
File: 112.png (327 KB, 617x669)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
>>30013938
did someone say smallpox??
>>
>>30014928
*right wing establishment. There is no left wing establishment. If only. Fascists and the right wing scum will cause the collapse of society. Such a double standard here. All you people ever look at as the left wing. But you never seem to mention the evil of the right wing. Why?
>>
>>30018430
No. You only hear the "d" sound because of what she says right after that word.
>>
>>30016018
Don't get it? A whole fucking city can't lose all their workers overnight. You literally control what you do, it's your fucking choice.
>our whole city has until tomorrow to receive the first jab or we all lose our jobs
Then don't go to work. What are the employer's gonna do? Work themselves? The sooner you fucking people realize that YOU have the power and only you own yourself, the faster we get out of this mess. Your employer doesn't own you, neither does your government. If a firm with 100 employees says "all 100 get vaccinated or you lose your jobs" and all 100 refuse, what are they gonna do? Fire you, OK, but then who runs the firm? Which hands do the tasks required? Let me tell you, nobody.
>>
>>30018921
cope, are you so retarded to think humanity would go extinct without the Big Pharma jew juice?
you're the trash taking itself out, in a figurative sense, someone needs to bury or burn you, might be one of us.
>>
>>30013938
guess what, the spike's lenght that they use for covid vaccines is 666.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/projects/sviewer/?id=NC_045512

the vaccine is the mark of the beast
>>
File: 1629749557506.jpg (77 KB, 1007x951)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>30013938
interesting discussion there.

It would appear that vaccination campaigns and pandemics occur when there is somekind of psycho-social pressure building up within the society.

This mass campaign to medicate everyone and temporary suspension of some rights and privileges is a significant shock to democratic systems.

We expect that this is a type of compliance test. Corona vaccines don't leave a mark but keep in mind this pandemic included mask wearing.

Masks are a visible symbol, whereas the vaccination is like a secret covenant with government.

People as a whole immediately demanded vax mandates to create a system to disclose vax status... So it's all about marking people really.

We collected some great movies and tv clips on the subject and aggregated them here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Rm-r0f95I
>>
>>30016523
I got extremely sick with HSP after the MMR vaccine. Doctors didn't know it was related until years later.
>>
>>30017054

The mark is anything that will get people to divide themselves into opposing groups, anon.
>>
>>30018921
Dude noone is getting covid and dying. You have to take a test to even know if u have covid. Fat unhealthy diabetics die every year lol you act like it's ebola fucks sake man drink some water
>>
Sunday is the mark
>>
>>30016955

>shanuniqua, juanita de jesus, and trailer park hanna should continue shitting out more babies (to be poorly socialized, socioeconomically abused, suffer mild undiagnosed environmental and stress-induced brain damage, and/or be another increment into the foster system, which effectively is a gateway into sexual abuse/trafficking for many
>>
>>30016955

also, that "quote" is contrived (or a very "indirect" quotattive pseudepigraph "inspired" by what the "exposers" comprehend and infer to be the meaning and application of the work, if read, to be charitable) and functionally contaminates inquiry into "conspiracy" and "the alternative" as contrastingly false (vs. what's is and assumed to be "the" official narrative) and anyone who engages, entertains, or exposes the underbelly as a poor, wannabe researcher that can't face reality.
>>
>>30020330
retard
>>
>>30013787
>trust the science
>>
>>30014132
Are you one of the morons that believes, after being told and shown countless times, that the fucking covid vaccine cause group immunization?

Even with the vaccine, your capacity to pass on the virus is EXACTLY the same you fucking furr ball. The only thing the vaccine does is making your symptons less dangerous. You absolute fucking rock.. fucking hell
>>
>>30013787
Mark of the beast was meant to represent commerce using coins marked with NERO pictures un early Christianity.
>>
>>30014065
Red this one, fag.
*unzips*
>>
>>30013809
Rather the “word” being the logos.
>>
>>30018921
>being afraid of a disease with a .02% death rate
>trusting the people who told you to be
Absolute fucking retard.
>>
How the fuck can anyone look at the government trying to force this on everyone and think, "yes, this is something good people would do"?
>>
>>30013809
thoughts you absolute brainlet
>>
>>30018955
>evil of the right wing
give an example
>>
>>30015458
the videos were deleted
>>
>>30013787
You can post a link from a time stamp you stupid boomer fuck
>>
>>30017213
yes
>>
>>30013787
Get vaxxed solely because you believe in covid
>f-fake pandemic
Then why are you taking horse dewormer?
>>
>>30017253
This. They are going to ask politely "sir, please deny the true God, give up God's salvation that has been prepared for you for free and damn your soul for eternal suffering in exchange for these material trinkets. Why yes, it's a very bad deal and you are getting ripped off real hard. Just signt here, sir"
>>
>>
>>30017185
>who fucking cares
I don't but the gym, the cafe, the shopping mall, airplanes and my employer cares
>>
>>30021922
Thoughts are thoughts, words are words.
>>
>>30022117
>horse dewormer
fucking retards, Ivermectin is a Nobel prize winning medication which has been used to treat hundreds of millions of people.
>>
File: df6.jpg (83 KB, 1083x1083)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>you will be persecuted and hated by all because of my name, they will kill you, they will flog you at the synagogues, brother will betray brother and father and mother.

Sounds like a loosh farm, you keep worshipping while you're in a negative state with everyone hating and harassing you nonstop.
>>
>>30013809
>In the beginning was the word
Vibrations were the first thing God brought into existence.
>>
>>30022127
fuck

what are the risks in terms of % if you're not vaccinated?
>>
>>30022268
Depends. How fat are you?
>>
>>30021551
>>30021551
>>
>>30022280
average weight, average age, average gender, average health
>>
>>30022268
Why would you even consider such obvious propaganda? The risk is negligible if you aren't extremely fat and/or old, just don't go to the hospital where they'll kill you with a ventilator because they get more money that way.
>>
>>30016244
Holy shit how fucking dumb can you be? Even people 2000 years ago had ten fold the processing power you have. It's not talking about literal dragons and beasts, it's all symbolic in nature. It's talking about nations and war. What the actual mark of the beast is, no one knows for sure, but it could very well be symbolic for the jab. Being forced to be marked with something or else you can't purchase or sell (do business with the world) is a VERY telling sign.
>>
I'm coming back around to Christianity after being away for about 20 years, but what happened to all the other Christians in the meantime? Are they just okay with this?
>>
File: 1630677554758.jpg (220 KB, 838x1024)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>30022809
Christianity means different things to different people. To most it's just a way for them to feel better about the horrible people that they are, and the horrible lives they live. It's a social club, and one that tends to get filled with the older and dying generation who understands they're on their way out of this world into the great unknown. These traitorous boomers unfortunately have all the leadership positions in Christian Churches.

To a very small minority, a nearly insignificant one, it's about extreme study. About understanding what a CHRIST is (Yes, his name was not actually Christ, he IS the Christ), and much meditation, exploring, and learning of how the Christ came to lead us away from the evils you see today. So I really depends what you want out of it. If you just want "salvation", join a McChurch and do the never ending virtue signal wars with other church goers over how righteous you are, and do that until death. Or put Church aside for a while, and really explore the religion by heavy amounts of reading and study. Then decide for yourself if you're a believer or not.
>>
>>30014215
>people
>figuring anything out

Good luck with that
>>
>>30013809
tips fedora *
>>
>>30013787
Yeah she definitely said marked. Very weird.
>>
>>30014759
>>apple
>>on forehead
>>implying it's on the wrist as embedment, either
>>
>>30014915
What? Dude go look up state of Finland, Canada, isreal, Lithuania and Australia.
Even la is doing it
>>
>>30018093
>>30018955
>there is no..
What’s antifa?
>>
>>30018955
Oh also who is protesting for refugee welcome and open borders?
Righties?
Why antifa attacked people??
>>
>>30016007
Oh so as a citizen I am obligated to pay taxes, but I can’t have freedom of not accepting a vaccine?
>>
>>30014808
vaccinated people can't even do that
>>
>>30016555
Anon throwing symbolism all over buildings and paintings is also wildly inefficient
Why would they do that??!
>>
>>30020418
Ye bro, forget the 3 billion Indian and Chinese.
Forget the 1 billion African which we spent trillions of the $$$ on.
Let’s just kill your own people so we get to bring more of these people in
>>
>>30017253
Implying “take this or you will die and you will lose your chance at life” is not jus that
>>
>>30017185
Australia.
If you don’t take it, you will be fine 5000$ every 30 days
Finland and Lithuania and isreal if you don’t take it, you can’t go out and buy stuff
Canada, if you don’t take it you can’t even leave
>>
>>30022127
Come on
If it was like this, the media would scare people to death running these stories
>>
>>30018955
America is literally only collapsing because niggers and spics both have a negative total contribution to the US budget.
Look it up, retard nigger.
>>
File: 1421391777705.jpg (90 KB, 454x600)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>30013809
and yet here we are. the vax is the mark of the beast
>>
It was a faux pas. But the possibility of a Freudian slip is not out of the question.
>>
>>30024315
America is not collapsing.
You make terrible life decisions that lead to being broke despite raking in 6 figures, getting arrested and fined (unless you're black, then you're just getting shaken down) and having dysfunctional kids who will inherit a future on FIRE that they'll be too stupid to put out.

Just be normal and party as much as you can or do something and surpass a roadblock not yet overcome. Either way, meh.
>>
>>30024947
Lol
Dysfunctional means pic related idiot.
Is that the politicians are so out of touch with the situation of their own city, that they do shit like this.
Also look of San Francisco and how many wall greens closed down, only because the fucking city made it legal for criminals to steal shit as long as it’s lower than 300$ (and they would arrest the worker if they try to stop him)
That’s what disfunction means
>>
>>30025296
The whole world =/= California
There are demons in Cali.
>>
>>30025362
Sorry to burst your bubble.
But California is literally the globalhomo laboratory
And we are not talking about world.
World is functional
Let me tell you more about Cali though
>trannies are admits to female prisons for equality
>females get to be raped at last for equality
>giving hiv to someone is not a felony, but taking your condom off during sex is.
Also, go look up that kid who got raped in a school bathroom and school tried to cover it up (hint: wasn’t in Cali)
>>
>>30015362
You're an idiot.
>>
>>30013787
The Profane leaders of the world wish to create a self-fulfilling prophecy with their wild misinterpreting of Revelation, but there are no gods above or below to answer their call, and the Bible is merely a book, one of many with fractured truths within it. There is only us, here and now. Reason and truth will prevail.
>>
>>30013787
>Times Christians have correctly predicted the apocalypse: 0
>Times Christians have been so super sure that this time is the real time, only to be proven wrong: all of them. Every single time. For more than 2000 years
>>
>>30013787
It isn’t the mark of the beast because it is an injection in your arm, not a mark on your right hand or forehead. Nor is it a proclamation of loyalty to the antichrist
>>
>>30025492
Ur gay hahha u dk how to greentext nigga
>>
>>30025449
You're too poor to be a freak.
If you're normal, you should move away to a Midwestern state and rake in that dough and talk to other normal people, only to realize that they think California is culture and they think you are weird, nerdy and boring.

I love the Midwest, though.
>>
>Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away. No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. And also some assholes on 4chan
Almost everything in this greentext is an exact quote from Jesus. I've only added one part, but I'm not going to tell you which part it is. You have to guess
>>
>>30025520
>California is a culture
of commie thieves who promise everything but destroy people lives and unity by making all sorts of abhorrent laws
As I said, they are globalhomo labratory and they would bring their shit to every location in USA.
That’s why we think USA is collapsing
>>
>>30014117
thank you fren
>>
>>30025591
Yeah, the more time you waste feeding the politicians and celebrities with your negative energy, the richer Don Lemon gets. You can literally fix your provlem right now by saving money, selling stuff and moving to a red state. (After scoring a job there first, ofc.)

California will never be red. It's not that you're bad people (you're actually the good people), it's that you guys are not trying to catch up with Dubai or Hong Kong. They all want hoes, fame, stuff and money.

Maybe go more towards Riverside or Arroyo?
>>
>>30013787
>mfw revelation is literalist apocalyptic world-scenario and not symbol-laden guide for self-actualization.

How are the dead these days?
>>
>>30019410
Ohhh burn me or bury me? Oh no! Lol what the fuck ever. Stop acting all big and bad stay in your moms basement like a good boy. But if you do happen to leave, i cant wait for you to become another idiot statistic with the Herman Cain award. Never in my life have i seen such fucking babies bitch and moan about a damn shot. Its pathetic.
>>
>>30021626
Like i said, trash taking itself out. Please continue, and let natural selection do its work. You have no room to call me an absolute fucking retard. Have some self awareness.
>>
>>30024023
Anti-fascists. A decentralized group sharing an ideology. Not really an establishment.
>>
>>30026728
Lol but what is their ideology?
>>
>>30026513
>implying the issue is money
Lol no. The issue is that it’s dysfunctional.
It will never bothers me, but it will bother people who trying their best to survive
>celebrities
>politicians
Lol I literally have a good 5 minutes belly laugh anytime any of these clowns die off
I don’t care about them in anyway
>>
>>30026728
There is no shared ideology, antifa is a banner shared action - antifascist action. Anyone who opposes fascist action is antifa.
>>
Police brutality and unaccountability is fascist action.
Trying to overturn the results of a democratic election is fascist action.
The Republican party has turned into a fully fascist party because of their fascist actions.
>Buh buh buh muh beliefs and ideology
Means jack shit bro.
>>
>>30026715
>let natural selection do its work
that's exactly what we're doing, we aren't afraid of a virus that kills 90 year olds and morbidly obese diabetics, meanwhile you think the jew juice is the only thing standing between you and death and it will just help you find it, not natural but selection nonetheless.
>>
>>30013787
Six million Jews died in the holocaust because of whites like you.

Pathetic racist white flyover filth. Apologise for the holocaust. Right now.
>>
File: jews.png (414 KB, 1659x974)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>>30026728
>>30026843
retards, antifa is a communist organization, it has the fucking red flag on its banner.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion
>Under the leadership of Ernst Thälmann, the KPD became a Stalinist party that was fiercely loyal to the Soviet government. Since 1928, the KPD was largely controlled and funded by the Soviet government through the Comintern.[6] Up until 1928, the KPD pursued a united front policy of working with other working class and socialist parties to combat fascism.[7][8][9][10] It was in this period, in 1924, that the Roter Frontkämpferbund (Red Front Fighters League), the KPD's paramilitary and propaganda organisation and first anti-fascist front, had been formed[11][12] and was often involved in violent clashes with the police.
>However, after the Comintern's abrupt ultra-left turn in its Third Period from 1928, the KPD regarded the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD) as its main adversary and adopted the position that the SPD was the main fascist party in Germany.[13] This was based on the theory of social fascism that had been proclaimed by Joseph Stalin and that was supported by the Comintern during the late 1920s and early 1930s, which held that social democracy was a variant of fascism.[14] Consequently, the KPD held that it was "the only anti-fascist party" in Germany[6][15] and stated that "fighting fascism means fighting the SPD just as much as it means fighting Hitler and the parties of Brüning."[16] In KPD and Soviet usage, fascism was primarily viewed as the final stage of capitalism rather than a specific group or movement such as the Italian Fascists or the German Nazis and, based on this theory, the term was applied quite broadly.
according to antifa, anyone who isn't a communist is a fascist.
>the epithet fascist was used to describe capitalist society in general and virtually any anti-Soviet or anti-Stalinist activity or opinion.
>>
>>30014132
But alas, you are going to hell :)
>>
>>30014808
Yes, it's basically back to normal here, albeit with some people wearing masks. Some of this shit is stuff we should have been doing anyway.

People complain about masks, how about we complain about nasty fuckers not washing their hands? Or standing too close to strangers for no reason?
>>
>>30027071

People complain about half measures, because they don't work but they still cost you.

CDC said there should have been a ten foot distance. CDC said masks were only for emergencies where you couldn't avoid going out. If you're complaining about people complaining about masks you should be FURIOUS about people wearing masks to public places.
>>
>>30014117
>oh fuck mate i'm addicted to heroin
>Have you tried not thinkin about it
>...
>nah i'm still fucked
>>
>>30013938

I still got the mark from the BCG jab we got in school. I bet the Mason kids got a placebo.
>>
File: fe1.jpg (85 KB, 1024x663)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>30013938
Everyone I've ever spoken to with the Boomer Darksign has had irreparable brain damage from it.

The boomers with the darksign are the same ones shilling 6 year olds to get the Fauci ouchi because the tv said it isnt safe otherwise.
>>
>>30027907
Hey if Brandon Novak can kick it...
>>
>>30016018
So dont comply you pussy. If the whole city refuses, they cant fire you all.
>>30016055
Get fucked
>>
>>30013787
>the vaccine is the mark
So this is admitting that every other declaration - like the mark being credit cards or the mark being a tattoo or the mark being an implanted radio transmitter or the mark being bar codes or any of that - those declarations were all wrong and made by stupid people?
>>
>>30013787
the mark of the beast is what college students call cream pieing a butt hole
>>
>>30028542
Christians have been decrying the mark of the beast ever since they were forced to use Roman currency for trade 2000 years ago
>>
>>30028601
Forcing people to use different currency for trade was used to justify violence.
>>
>>30028601
That's good then. There is something fundamental about Christianity that makes us weary of the elite and their practices. Perfect religion.
>>
>>30018921
>Let the fucking idiots get the covid vaccine and die off
FTFY.
>>
>>30021441
Then why did it specify the forehead and wrist as specific points of application?
>>
>>30028801
>render unto Caesar
Your God told you to obey your masters.
>>
>>30029224
Yes he did. That's exactly what protected us from the Masonic Jews. This is why King and Queens are superior to the system we have now. The Elders of the Protocols of Zion explain perfectly why these Royal Families were the last line of defense for the people.
>>
>>30022875
>join a McChurch and do the never ending virtue signal wars with other church goers over how righteous you are, and do that until death.
Just like the wokeoids who, ostensibly lived under them and BAWWWWWW'd about how repressed they are.
>>
>>30026843
>Literally anti-badguy action
>Anyone who opposes us is bad guy
brainlet tier at the nicest.
>>
>>30026849
Corporate interests colluding with a political party to swing an election is fascism. People who peacefully protested that election tampering are being locked in prison and tortured. Meanwhile, gangs who burned entire city blocks and attacked random people in the street, in their homes, in their workplaces, who barricaded off streets and turned them into a lawless hell for the people who lived there. Robbing, raping and even killing these innocent people indiscriminately... These monsters are released without charge by members of the aforementioned fascist party, who even went on to encourage and promote the violent chaos with the support of the aforementioned corporate interests.

This isn't fascism, it's worse. This is anarcho-tyranny, and it's escalating towards the goal of a full on totalitarian slave state.
>>
>>30018921
How deadly do you think this flu is? Did you know the average age of death is above the average life expectancy? And this is AFTER they've exaggerated the danger by including people who die of cancer, heart disease, accidents, homicide etc in their "COVID-19" death count. Anyone who tests positive and then dies, of any cause, is counted. And the PCR tests are artificially modified to make them sensitive beyond what would normally be acceptable levels of accuracy.

So you have a perfectly healthy uninfected person testing positive, then dying in a motorcycle crash, and THAT is your "COVID-19" death. That's why you're getting vaccinated. You have people dying because the lockdown limited their access to healthcare, and those deaths are used as justification for more lockdowns.
>>
Bump
>>
>>30013938
eat shit kike
>>
File: US budget.jpg (72 KB, 443x450)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>
>>30014177
Does no one else realize they want to weed out the coddle fucks that have no sense of reality?
>>
File: 1623705536915.png (470 KB, 765x1382)
470 KB
470 KB PNG
My vaxxed sister just had a miscarriage. Cant bring it up tho or everyone turns on me
>>
>>30034134
Don't ever bring it up. People are going to go insane when they start to realize what they've done to themselves. Some of them are going to try to murder us.
>>
>>30016199
Are you in Aus m8? Shits crazy whats happening there, wishing you luck bro
>>
File: 1630697243925.png (412 KB, 751x734)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
>>30018955
Dilate nigger
>>
File: 20210725_175546.jpg (656 KB, 2172x3862)
656 KB
656 KB JPG
>>30034458
When people hear about the 7 Days of Darkness they literally assume monsters are going to rise from the ground and attack. But this is a too literal interpretation

The Leftwing Establishment is already gaslighting normies against all who oppose. And what is an angry mob but ravenous monsters thirsting for violence.

Think about it. The 7 Days of Darkness aren't going to be demons going around killing people. It will be angry mobs.

It's all metaphorical
>>
>>30013938
had a smallpox vaccine a few years back, the marks from the 10 or so needle pricks went away in like 2 days and I never got the sore everyone else in my group did.

Guess my ancestors developed some fantastic genetic immunity.
>>
>>30034575
>The Leftwing Establishment
LMAO you think there is a "Leftwing Establishment."
You don't even know what leftism is, only the caricature of it presented by /pol/ and Fox news. In the end you're just a useful fool supporting corporate hegemony.
>>
>>30014117
>By focusing on this negative outcome and focusing on a "mark" you're bringing your frequency down and causing yourself to manifest the reality in which the darkness wins and causes a mark which is not happening in in of itself.
>The battle is between yourself and you and choosing the light or darkness. You've clearly chosen the darkness considering all you seem to be focused on here is darkness rather then expressing the light.
If only bitchute boomers could understand this
>>
File: asian man smoking.jpg (19 KB, 340x285)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>30014928
>>30018093
>>30018955
The establishment is not right wing or left wing, its probably some satanic shit. And even then that doesn't full describe every aspect. In my opinion we should focus more on promoting Christ to more and more people and fucking over the elites together instead of what political side we disagree with.
>>
>>30013787
Taking the mark of the beast is something you do to prove your loyalty to the beast, the vaccine is just something people need to get on with their lives and keep their. jobs

the more people refuse the vaccine the longer this dam pandemic is gonna last and the more money the venders of covid related products (including but not limited to testing equipment disposable masks, hand sanitizer disinfected ext ext) are gonna make.

its nothing but a racket and there gonna drag it out as long as they can because its profitable, the more people they convince to NOT get vaccinated the longer the pandemic will last and the more difficult it will be to burn this parasite off of the economy.

of the three vaccines J&J seems to have theirs refined to the point where you can take the whole thing in one shot unlike the other two where you have to take it in two or three shots a minimum of two weeks apart. you do the math and tell a friend
>>
File: cleric beast.jpg (794 KB, 1920x1080)
794 KB
794 KB JPG
>>30034575
Why not both
What if the angry mob turns into monsters in a similar fashion to Bloodborne?
>Mark of the beast
>beast embrace rune
>scourge of beasts
>beast
>>
File: beasts_embrace.jpg (29 KB, 401x400)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>30034761
>It's got 6 things coming out
Bloodborne was a warning!
>>
What if the vaccine is a qr code? A specifically organized/structured molecule, specific to one individual?
Then finger blood tests to replace pcrs, and people could get traced on every technological item.
DNA is long to sequence and to compare. It’s easier with an original biological qr code.
>>
>>30034891
I mean what if that was just the first step into cyber world?
>>
>>30022409
I’d say its around 0,001%. Could be less though.
>>
Okay, so firstly, she said "more people" just with a weird throat thing. You're just hearing what confirms your silly theory.

Second, this is a dumbass unoriginal theory. I've been hearing this stupid Christian shit since I was in grade school.
>>
>>30013787
Please take your meds. If that doesn't apply, you should seriously consider seeking professional help.
>>
Guess I'm going to hell then.
Might as well kill every Christian while I can since you know, I'm the bad guy now.
>>
>>30025296

You're in a closet in the middle of a burning building, you must go through the flames to exit the building, scarred and burnt.

...or exist in your peaceful closet for a moment longer before you die.

The police have existed to protect pedophiles, you cannot kill your pedophile parents after what they did and since they did it when there could be no escape and thus no evidence, the police then protect them from your valid wrath.

Everything else they claim the police are for is a distraction.

You will know my name, in this life or the next.
>>
>>30022268
https://qcovid.org/Calculation
I got 0.0009% chance of death.
>>
>>30034707
Conservatism is about conserving the existing hierarchy. The establishment is de-facto right-wing.
>>
>>30013787
Yes it is, and it's obviously defective
>>
>>30014915
Bitch, Australia has gone full tyranny.
Recently in canada a pastor was put on probation and was ordered to write a letter proclaiming the system is correct and his views are wrong.

If you think this isn't tyranny and true authoritarianism, you're either a complete retard or a glownigger.
Either way, do us all a favor and end yourself.
>>
>>30016199
God speed aussie anon. I will pray for you and yours.
>>
>>30014169 # >>30014177 # >>30014190 # >>30014191 # >>30014213 # >>30016148 # >>30016503 # >>30016529 # >>30017419 # >>30018341 # >>30018921 # >>30021389 # >>30027057 #
Some you make excellent points, *Genetic scientist anon (Tips Fedora) please share more, if you would.
But Carry on the discussion without feeding the Troll Turing Bot attention I think it feeds it energy and data points.

Captcha: KXYXY
>>
https://www.benjaminlcorey.com/could-american-evangelicals-spot-the-antichrist-heres-the-biblical-predictions/

Notice that 1 of those items is still a prediction!

No court has prohibited the jezebel/strumpet/harlot/whore's re-election, yet!

That will happen, though.

His telling his followers to *not* vote is so that they can feel justified in later having lots of mass-shootings in their real krystalnacht.

( wounded-narcissism motivates most mass-shootings,
and wounded-narcissism is what he uses, amplifies, and is strategically setting-up, so that
the black flag, which they already are flying, same as the confederates did, the flag of extermination, can be fulfilled against all who are not with them. Q's promised "storm" of decapitations is the same harmonic. End of Revelations also speaks of those decapitations, and says that God will avenge them, so the confederates/jezebel-worshippers *will* lose, according to Rev., in the end. Babylon, however, will be utterly-destroyed. )
>>
>>30035982
Not necessarily, in fact I think the things most conservatives want to conserve are things like rights, freedoms, things that allow for class mobility and fair rewards. Its the liberal establishment that is consolidating its power through things like censorship, mass immigration, demonisation of the opposition etc. Things you can only do when you have control.
>>
>>30034664
If you don't think president Biden represents the establishment you're insane. Read the Time article about who "fortified" the election and how. From silicon valley to wall street, the democrat party has far more powerful allies than the republican party and there is a lot more cooperation between them. A lot of lefties like to think they're still "the resistance" the rebel alliance fighting the right wing empire, even as they're voting for shady elitist career politicians with the backing of the most powerful people in the world and supporting the destruction of small businesses by the corporate giants.
>>
File: JabEggs.png (1.51 MB, 1920x1080)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>30013787
>>
File: mRnaNanoBot.jpg (2.48 MB, 1280x1280)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB JPG
https://www.bitchute.com/video/b49lGq7kZTSq/
>>
File: Vacca.jpg (1.24 MB, 2000x1500)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>30034752
>Taking the mark of the beast is something you do to prove your loyalty to the beast, the vaccine is just something people need to get on with their lives and keep their. jobs

Revelation 13:14
14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

"Vaccine" in English gematria: 666
"Vaccine" comes from the root word "vacca" or "cow"
>>
File: FullyVaxxed.jpg (204 KB, 1210x1600)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>30013787
>>
File: RomanCatholicism.jpg (89 KB, 490x317)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>30037171
Biden is a Catholic.
>>
>>30013787
Enjoy your “rapture.”
>>
it's been a while since i've seen a post on 4chan that made me actually sad
>>
>>30037382
Probably related to what a blatant pedophile he is.
>>
File: BlackEyeClub.jpg (1.67 MB, 3464x2276)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
>>30037475
You know it.
>>
File: 1631576400976.png (416 KB, 748x489)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>>30034664
>LMAO you think there is a "Leftwing Establishment."
You don't even know what leftism is, only the caricature of it presented by /pol/ and Fox news. In the end you're just a useful fool supporting corporate hegemony.

Dilate
>>
File: 20211012_115927.jpg (567 KB, 2172x3862)
567 KB
567 KB JPG
>>30034664
Isn't it pretty funny that little old poor me that lives paycheck to paycheck is called a privileged white oppressor by upper class college students that go to expensive colleges backed by the MSM, corporations, the education system, every cultural institution, and the Neoliberal Establishment

Yeah go back to Leftypol discord and dilate
>>
>>30034664
>t. Triggered Leftist
>>
>>30037382
His cabinet is all Jews
>>
>>30034664
Oh no, how can every single rainbow flag company ever compete with fox and /pol/ the teal establishment! Dictator trump, who was gotten rid of after one term, was the real establishment!

Shut the fuck up jew. I bed you have a permed fade you faggot
>>
>>30027037
Shut the fuck up jew nobody likes you big nose
>>
>>30026849
Controlling the world, going away jobs for wrong think, and punishing for "phobic" thoughts is fascist you retarded nigger wannabe zoomer. Go perm your hair you little faggot. "I CARE about people
>>
>>30037662

conservatism is inherently, definitionally status quo.
>>
>>30013938
Becuase they aren't stopping people's ability to spend and earn money with it retard
>>
>>30037734
Fuck off blue hair
>>
>>30014132
Bro are you a larper or retarded you said everything the mark of the beast is... thanks for reaffirming for the schizo why he's right.
>>
File: 1634409241819[1].webm (2.97 MB, 762x480)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB WEBM
injected "people" are soulless
>>

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.