[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Gangstalking general is a place for all targeted individuals to share their Gangstalking stories, as well as tips on how to deal with Gangstalking.

Viewing material:
>Understanding Gangstalking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpxrrduk7Rw
>The Motive Of Gang Stalkers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHoxOjlUums
>Gang Stalking / Targeted Individual - How to survive, What to do & not to do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY9VIBu0EzM
>Documented gang stalking tactics explained by Michael Barden Targeted Individual
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcKPibqs8do

Reading material:
http://www.stopgangstalking.org/
https://www.fwweekly.com/2020/01/22/gangstalking/
https://www.tcd1.com/rxk/how-do-gangstalkers-track-you.html
>>
All day, every single day, thirty or so cars drive by my house and honk. It doesn’t really bother me but I pointed it out to my gf and it now it really freaks her out.
>>
Anyone else a gangstalker here? Fucking great pay and benefits with my current employer. 1000$ a week and all I gotta do is tail like 5 people on rotation. So I spend 30 minutes in theeevee morning ta good rerrerrrriling Subject A, then I head over to Subject B's house and just look in the window for like an hour. Then I walk down a few blocks and hit Subject C. Then I grab lunch and follow Subject D as he walks his dog. Finish up the shift while watching Subject E and preeeeeeftending to record her with my phone for an hour or so.
>>
Hi Chris, it's us. We just wanted to let you know that if you decide to keep blabbing to your 4chan "buddies" then our visits might get a little bit more "personal" next time you get back from the gym.

-G
>>
Don’t see how this is /fit/

Fuck off with your schizo fear grabs.
>>
>>30013720
This is /fit/ not /x/
>>
File: 10708783-red-car-vector.jpg (100 KB, 1300x1300)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>beep-beep
>>
>mfw lifting away the gangstalkers
feels good man, kinda scared that they're gonna take my garloid away
>>
There's this dude named Sage, he's in every single thread i open
>>
>>30013727
>thinking we went away
Lol no we have just outsmarted you
>>
>>30013723
But I've never even been to a gym...
>>
>>30013721
Is there something on your street that would cause them to honk at? Maybe a shitty intersection or a "Honk if you love Jesus" sign
>>
>>30013745
Then why are you browsing /fit/?
>>
File: its.jpg (26 KB, 1300x520)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
It's not real, but I am here for you! Stop being so dramatic.
>>
gangs talking

Ok I've set you all free. They're just messing with you or perhaps setting you up as a fall guy.
>>
>>30013720
Anyone else picture that guy in the pic as having a large lower jaw?
>>
>>30013722
jokes on you i never leave my mom's basement
>>
>>30013720
what if you're in love with a gangstalker and she is emotionally manipulating you
>>
Nothin you can do can stop us anon
>>
>>30013722
i get my "playlist" thru deadrops on mega
>>
>>30013720
What happens if I dick a gangstalker grill?
>>
my gangstalkers wont stop hitting me with their high frequencies last week they tried to get me frequencied my heart but it didnt work
>>
>>30013720
More like honeypot general.
>>
The words of the wicked are to lie in wait for blood: but the mouth of the upright shall deliver them.

The good man is perished out of the earth: and there is none upright among men: they all lie in wait for blood; they hunt every man his brother with a net.

That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:

For, lo, thine enemies, O Lord, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.

My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:

And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.

19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

Is not destruction to the wicked? and a strange punishment to the workers of iniquity?

Many of these are Psalms, so I wouldn’t worry if I were you! Blessings!
>>
>>30013749
Nope. There is nothing anywhere near my house
>>
So tell me if i am wrong or not, but i have noticed i get little to no interest in dating sites i get on anymore.
Like all of a sudden for the past 2 years no girl wants me online, no messages. is this some weird manipulation thing?
>>
>>30013720
The average pay of a FBI, CIA, or NSA agent is upwards of $72,000 + really good benefits so well over $100,000 a year each.

They are not going to waste this on you no matter how important you think you are.
>>
>>30013723
Fuck you George, it's literally Chris here. Maybe you need a reminder:
>"Stop fucking your dog, stop raping your kids, and stop beating your wife."
>>
Feel like you're being gangstalked? Getting demented voices beamed into your head?
Relax, they are not your thoughts.
I have the solution for you
Remember the mantra and repeat it over and over again until they fuck off
Repeat the mantra in you inner dialogue (NOT OUT LOUD)
Guaranteed they will become sick and tired of you right quick.

Gangstalking is real. If you want to get rid of them you have to look them in the eyes and confront them to a very subtle degree. Don't go overboard or else they will organize to get you thrown into the mental institute. That is their goal, after all. Repeat the mantra.

>What kind of weapon is causing this?Microwaves, Biological, chemical?
It's gangs of super psychics using feedback technology such as electromagnetic impulses that they can beam into your house using the electrical wiring. They also use satellites, this is more expensive though so if you prove yourself a waste of time they will stop doing this.

>Who is behind it?
CIA, just like everything else, or CSIS if you're in Canada. They are children trying to play God, and Satan, all at once.

>Will the "Havana syndrome" target civilians like you and me soon?
Yes, they are still perfecting the tech and have been using it to get people to go crazy and kill eachother.

>How can we protect ourselves?
repeat the mantra. They absolutely hate it when you do that. Probably faraday cages would work too.

>What are they trying to accomplish?
Testing people, testing the tech, perfecting it. They like to drive people towards murder and beam irrational thoughts into their heads. But you can fight back. The connection is always 2 way and you can use your inner dialogue to make THEM "think" things too. Repeat the mantra.

>What are the political implications?
Global control and programming of thought processes.
>>
>>30013722
You hiring?
>>
>>30013723
This one is for you, George.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgeWvKjLgBY
You failed, you failed me and yourself. I succeed and you didn't help. You know where you're going in the end.
>>
Im literally in your walls!
-Q
>>
>>30016021
Yes, we know. The electrical wiring of any house can be used for surveillance and electromagnetic attacks.
Demons and ghosts also hide in walls. Coincidence? I think not.
>>
I am gang leader, we are looking for stalkers to harass OP.
>>
I'm not going to stop watching everyone in this thread, even myself.
>>
>>30015962
If you have been working for the State as a security agent, in the police or in the military it should be easy for ya to get in.
But beware! Only those who aren't a target or a future target can be hired. Which means they will check you ID card and see if you aren't in their database then they'll proceed to the interview.
>>
They seem to be right on x here.
They are very sensitive whenever you mention drones or UFOs or some types of activities.
They must use drones a lot.
>>
>>30016198
Actually they normally "hire" blackmailed and defeated former TI's. They can't do their own dirty work, it's against the rules, also they are too busy fucking the dog. After they are done with their "hires" they bring back the charges plus all the crap they made them do. That is, if they are not already dead. Usually they just make them kill themselves.
>>
>>30016229
>drones
satellites.
>>
>>29934085
>>
>>30016236
As a gs, we had a manager who would send us at different places and our job was either to recruit acquaintances or friends of the target, either meet up the target to know what is he up to and inform our manager in real time. My job was mainly about collecting informations on the target.
What was your job?
>>
>>30016298
Reminding you:
Faggot coward.
>>
I am gangstalked but by now I have realized it is a series of very intricately designed computer systems - ie. an AI such as Clearview - that work along the ECHELON program from NSA.

I had people following me at the beginning but then I just realized they were following me because they were zombified too and not because they actually wanted to follow me.
>>
>>30016385
Also one of these days I was checking my network traffic and there was this guy snooping my traffic into servers in Europe.

I googled the guy's name and only found a very old IRC log. He seemed to implement RFCs and stuff so I think I'll go unharmed - thankfully - for the rest of my life. I won't post his name here for safety reasons although.
>>
>>30016363
You have no idea who I am. You're dead boi.
>>
>>30016425
If I could only count the number of times you fuck ups tried to do that. Hahaha. How many millions did you spend trying, I wonder.
But it will always have "already happened". You can't touch me. You only condemn yourselves.
Timelines. I will always live on.
>>
>>30016514
You have no ideas of the means we have. One day you will lick my shoes and beg me to kill you, like a dog dying after a car accident.
>>
>>30016583
You already tried, idiot. You fucked up and off with your tail between your legs because you didn't want to keep hearing me say:
>"Stop fucking your dog, stop raping your kids, and stop beating your wife.">"Stop fucking your dog, stop raping your kids, and stop beating your wife."
>"Stop fucking your dog, stop raping your kids, and stop beating your wife.">"Stop fucking your dog, stop raping your kids, and stop beating your wife."
You should probably warn your new crew what I can do to them, if I wanted. I know where they live.
>>
Yesterday I heard very low sounds coming from a closet in my workshop that has a copper pipe running up it. I thought that two people may be on the floor below me and its echoing up until I realized that closet is located above a stairwell. The speaking was very low I almost could not hear it was a man and woman talking about how there 'aren't enough pipes upstairs for this' Very odd experience, I saw in a previous thread they can target you through Pipes/AC vents/ ect ect. I live in a attic so there really isnt a whole lot plumbing up here.
>>
>>30016635
At least I can sleep and have a clear mind. You won't be as lucky.
>You should probably warn your new crew what I can do to them, if I wanted. I know where they live.
Pathetic bluff.
>>
>>30016800
The first crew couldn't keep justifying billing their organization for the automated feedback satellite attacks. They packed up and left. I can sleep fine.
I can put thoughts into their heads without the stupid technology. Reminder to:
>>
>>30013720
BOO!!!!!!
>>
>>30013722
Used to be a gangstalker. Quit when I was made to stalk my nan. Good pay but risky; good thing the water supply can be tampered with to make people seem schizophrenic.
>>
>>30014111

can't wait to see the set ups lol
>>
File: ganng.png (276 KB, 965x562)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
Same fucking schizo bullshit here every fucking day. It's boring and pathetic, frankly.
>>
all of you are fat and rude people, probably harass your neighbours and strangers in the street.

you deserve all the suffering you get neckbeards.
>>
>>30019524
Mostly R9k people
>>
>>30019524

Eat dicks if there are any left
>>
File: wewfg.jpg (141 KB, 805x720)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
How much of this might be extraterrestrial and / or demonic activity? I know the latter has been suggested by at least some TIs, and there's an overlap between military intelligence, corporations, and satanic cults. Seems like the scope of what's being described goes well beyond men in a smoke-filled room.
>>
File: cam-ron-lede.jpg (1022 KB, 2099x2798)
1022 KB
1022 KB JPG
>>30014111
SQUALAY
>>
File: 9475873.jpg (65 KB, 1015x1024)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>30016836
So anon, tell me why you have these weird thoughts?
>>
>>30019703
>>30020098
It's all allegorical gesturing based on a fractal understanding of the systems that make up local reality. The way the truth filters through to individuals to seek out the change in their life manifests in obscure ways with the vectors of opportunity varying wildly due to the way individuality works.

The way it works is that there is always a way out or an explanation that allows for plausible deniability as the conclusions that you're intended to come to must be achieved naturally. The fact is some people, such as myself, are so far gone that the only meaningful ways of communicating the urgency of action is through these apparent means.

At least in my case the antagonistic nature of the incidents are always tempered by a follow up that reassures me it is a controlled experience manifested by a benevolent force with the intention of delivering me to a better place in life.

These types of synchronistic occurrences happen when your desire or purpose goes unfulfilled in some capacity that you have the means to actually effect but refuse to do so.
>>
>>30020098
The real question is, why do they?
>>
>>30019703
>there's an overlap between military intelligence, corporations, and satanic cults.
>there's an overlap between military intelligence, corporations, and satanic cults.
>>
>>30020496
they just role with whatever scenario you believe the most
They are dog fucking assholes, basically.
>>
Why is it that the people who think they're being gang stalked are always the ones who do and say absolutely nothing of importance?
>>
chris chan is the only real gangstalking victim
>>
There's a reason y'all get gangstalked: you think too high of yourself, we are a reminder for you that you are just a human being. Nothing more.
>>
>>30013720
this thread is filled with larps in attempt to discredit the legitimacy of gangstalking.
>>
>>30020950
>we are
You're a bunch of fucking mercenary animals and you targeted some of the best people in the world who could've helped save you from the hell world future you've helped create. Rot in hell.
>>
>>30021081
Prove me that you're as good as what you say and get ride of your gang stalkers by yourself.
If you're so great, you can manage to do it.
>>
>>30021081
This. They are a bunch of cowardly little bitch faggots that have turned down fist fights countless times.
Gangstalkers are doomed to hell after they have their fun here.
I wonder if it was worth it to them.
>>
>>30020950
>be humble civilian while we larp as God and Satan at the same time and post cp all over the internet, luring children to evil, and try to drive innocent people to murder through telling lies because we are too afraid and cowardly to do our own dirty work.
Reminder to :
fucqhead pieces of shit
>>
>>30020627
There's more than one ChrisChan.
>>
>>30021487
You're a great deal of fun to be stalked, that's why you're a target lollll
I'm may be a coward but at least I'm a winner in this world
>>
Active thread with real info/proof of the reality of these programs:

>>30021551
>>
>>30021696
Shut up faggot. The only reason you're not dead is because you cunts have to constantly hide.
>>
>>30021881
Yes, they do this along with using women and old people as NPC puppets.
>>
>>30020950
You're a worm, everyone is better than you. Especially me.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.