[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
What conspiracy?
>>
>google Tartarian Empire
>it's all just glownigger news sites talking about LE CRAZY NEW INTERNET CONSPIRACY
where do I go to get actual information about conspiracies?
>>
>>30013578
Destruction of the dene
>>
>>30013652
the idea that there was once a global advanced civilization that is being hidden away from us. is sometimes connected to the millenium kingdom of jesus christ. look up "exploring tartaria" on youtube
>>
File: sea-tube.png (3.8 MB, 1795x907)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB PNG
>Earth ruled by fallen angels and demi gods
>gigantic buildings, gigantic books, gigantic kings
>regular people are ruled OVER and defer to them as YOUR HIGHNESS
>Entire earth built out by 3 or so groups (you can see the architectural styles),
>I'm guessing Tartarians(Marinets)/Phonecians(Greco Roman)/Giants(Megalithic) lived together in the ancient world
>God(?) pissed that manlets have no chance, floods the earth
>earth covered in water for 150+ days
>ocean currents push oceanic mud over the land causing mudflood
>when there is a mountain range, then the rich ocean mud stops and the other side is less lush, often desert with salt lakes
>next barrier causes sandy bottom to be compressed into sandstone mountains
>Pressure of the ocean floor and mud causes creatures to be stuck and fossilized
>(including giants, elephants, petrified cut gem trees and other creepy rock formations)
>Noah knows about the ancient undersea transportation system covering the whole world
>starts first church/priest class to keep knowledge secret and grab the riches/free-masonary etc
>History is Noah's decendants excavating these ancient cities around the world, all the way up until current day
>wetland excavations globally are pools of left over water and underneath are perfect grid layouts
>similarly desert excavations are old cities being uncovered.
>Tartaria/mudflood points to lack of photos in the 1800s of these structures being build
>(Dunedin, NZ ; SF, USA and many other cities 'founded' in 1850s - usually a 'gold rush')
>Our current narrative makes no sense with some of these cities being built in no time
>and oceanic explorers having time and energy to build greco roman style temples on every island they sailed to
>Slaves don't magically have the skills to build them without electricity and diesel
>digging out of the ground sounds a lot more believable though. picrel
>>
>>30013578
Christians don't want us discussing inner earth n such, be careful, they are the new men in black they will find u, they want u to think tartaria is hell an that devils gonna whip u hard for talking about this stuff r u crazy
>>
>>30013578
I don't think it's a lie, it's just a yarn spun that way. Reason is when you look at the Chicago's World fair over 120 years ago, it was a time of renaissance. Basically, the assholes in charge took this all away from you, building ugly fucking cube buildings, and turning this country into a coast to coast shopping mall. They want you to believe that we cannot do this, but trust me anon, we can.
>>
>>30013707
Don't use google. It's a garbage search engine that even filters non conspiracy related stuff to create a souless experience. I tried to find old pics proving the Parthenon is a hoax to post here but the site I managed to find them din't let me download them. Every single interesting piece of information is censored orburied and even yandex/duckduckgo aren't much better.
>>
>>30013578
The significance is that too many people are historically illiterate
>>
File: flood.jpg (183 KB, 988x775)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>30014486
>>
>>30014546
>historically illiterate
You can't be illiterate concerning fiction. History is complete fiction otherwise this ridiculous bullshit wouldn't ever be considered.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children%27s_Crusade
The more you read about history the more you realize how majority of the claims and sources are absolute nonsense and fabrications.
>>
>>30014486
Thank you.
>>
>>30013578
That electricity should be free ?
>>
>>30014486
>Phonecians(Greco Roman
None of these people existed. Ancient Rome/Greece is bullshit they came up with during the "Renaissance". Most of these statues you see were actually created then and other works are staight up fabrications and fairly recent at that.
>>
Hand optimized for tool using and refined vocal cords don't spawn out of nowhere. By the time first humans were born, they already knew how to speak and build stuff. Because their almost-human ancestors had to learn this to refine their hands and vocal cords.

So, multiple cycles of ancient civilizations are almost certain. What is known as the stone age, exists because stone tools live longer and can't be refined.

The exact details, though...
>>
>>30014660
Evolution isn't real.
>>
>>30014660
Ancient humans acting like monkeys is bullshit. When our ancestors were acting like monkeys, they also looked like monkeys. An idea of an animal with crafty hands and agile speech apparatus that doesn't know how to use them is stupid. Meaning that every generation of humans, pre-humans, almost-humans and the ones before them for some generations, were all speakers and builders.
>>
>>30014669
When molecules interact with their environment, they become unstable. DNA is a molecule. When it becomes unstable, it mutates.

All cells constantly mutate. Cells suitable for our lifestyle, prosper. Incompatible ones, die sooner. This way, our lifestyle directs our evolution.

Furthermore, when children are born with, inevitably, slightly different DNA, and it affects their survival. It is impossible for evolution to not be happening.
>>
File: undeveloped-old-city.png (2.09 MB, 1283x923)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB PNG
>>30014639
Agreed, that is what I'm saying, 3 types of ancient people, I'm just classifying the architectural styles. The people that built those buildings weren't ancient greeks. Our history is mostly a lie, the 'romans' and 'greeks' were much closer to us in history and they were just digging up ancient cities to live in, or building/farming on ancient cities with rich mudflood soil on it. google earth can't hide it, the 'wild' nature reserves in africa(at least in the drier areas) are clearly ancient cities with neat walls, and dead straight discoloration(roads) 30/60/120/240m wide but the savannah grows there now...in neat squares, due to what is under the soil.
>>
File: buried.png (1.64 MB, 1436x862)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>30014486
>>
>>30014748
Yeah sorry for mistaking your post. We certainly agree. There's so many abnormalities and blurred stuff when you search around Google Earth. The official narrative is like the McDonalds version of our reality.
>>
>>30014708
That proves absolutely nothing. Back to /sci/ please, I don't come here to see the same mainstream nonsense rhetoric I encounter everywhere.
>>
File: _106827927_capture.jpg (128 KB, 976x750)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>30013578
Time is a loop
When the clock hits 12AM on 1 January 2025, the next day will be 2 January 1950
>>
File: NZ.png (2.1 MB, 1181x860)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
>>30014830
Once you see it you can't unsee it
Notice the one side of NZ is lush and the other side has the cities that were spared the worst of the silting and easiest to recover/rediscover.
Those lines always end in grid patterns and if the city isn't underdeveloped/buried then you'll find the same architecture, no matter the remoteness of the island/place.
>>
File: goodsiez-tire-tracks.png (2.98 MB, 1679x897)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB PNG
>>30014830
near luanda, angola
>>
>>30014872
>Universe still has Y2K bug
>>
Has anyone ITT learned history from a non-Western university?
>>
File: OZ pyramids.jpg (21 KB, 483x324)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
as someone else commented how could no one have noticed the bosnian pyramids until recently.
we take everything for granted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QOVy8t5WVA
>>
File: odd1out.jpg (639 KB, 1436x862)
639 KB
639 KB JPG
>>30014956
>spot the neighbourhood not built on an old blueprint
>>
>>30014956
wheres the gps co-ords for this? and do you have a throwaway email I could contact you on at some future point? no glow I promise
>>
File: ounvj9q0xct11.png (66 KB, 737x705)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>30015268
-8.1816896, 13.4206749 elevation 80m
not the one i posted but closeby, the earth is covered end to end in evidence.
rather share your ideas with the shared consciousness on here.
We are blue, the whore of babylon/ishtar/the serpent/worm is green(picrel), NPCs follow her orders because they are infested with butworms, if you post here the right people will see it
>>
File: wtf.png (247 KB, 1070x498)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
This guy shows some very interesting "ancient Greece" photos on this video.
>>
>>30015522
forgot link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IH5CgVovVE&t=908s
>>
>>30014474
The millennial kingdom of christ is rather interesting considering all the buildings built during that time period didn't have bathrooms yet the people at that time knew how to do the plumbing for intricate networks of fountains with zero problems.
>>
>>30015577
After they cause the destruction of civilization, people would want them punished. Whichever organization and religion promises to suppress them, would gather support.
>>
>>30015399
friend I can't find >>30014956 anywhere. do you remember where exactly it is? the lines that those co-ords take me too are unfortunately just high transmission power lines
>>
>>30015399
btw I believe all the places where they are mining oil and maybe other minerals are the remnants of old cities, whatever happened killed everybody there and the oil is from their bodies or something like that.
>>
>>30015399
check out -9.147141278293734, 13.191075451915195

its an empty grid where they will probably build a city and pretend the city always existed there for xxxx years. I think the grids always existed but not the cities. I think the cities and specifically the grid patterns in the cities are to harvest something from the inhabitants.
>>
File: 1630416014285.jpg (21 KB, 424x344)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
there's a lot I want to say but not on here
>>
>>30013578
It's American retardation and a psyop. Us Western and South Slavs referred to the Mongols as Tatars, because that was the name of one of their tribes back during the 13th century invasion under Batu Khan. We then applied the name Tartaria to the vastness from which they came (now Russia, which is to say the eurasian steppe) since we didn't have a clear idea about the region. The term is still used in poetry and stuff, but was abandoned as a geographical term.

tl;dr the whole thing is a hilarious display of American idiotism, lack of any knowledge of history or anything else for that matter. You are a profoundly stupid and gullible people.
>>
>>30016011
Yea this guy is right, it's a total psyop like all the gay alien shit to distract us from Zionists
>>
>>30013707
Glowies let that dumb conspiracy out in the first place.
>>
>>30015050
It's a scam from a professional scammer.
>>
>>30015686
It sounds like our glorified bodies don't need to shit.
>>
>>30016084
Burying Tartaria is burying the proof that Christ returned and reigned for 1000 years. We are now in the final days of Satan's little season, hence why the Satanists have removed the mask because their time is short.
>>
>>30016620
i've unironically believed this for the last 3 years
>>
>>30016644
You've been blessed.
>>
>>30014639
>Ancient Rome/Greece is bullshit
I own ancient coins with greek and latin inscriptions and small reliefs of roman and greco-egyptian deities on them
>>
>>30016665
what do we do? are we tribulation saints? I'm confused and scared
>>
good thread
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwiFzLRK3KY
>>
>>30016785
That proves those coins exist
>>
>>30013578
It's Duginist/Fomenkoist propaganda, promoting a false history of Russia as a glorious utopia instead of a totalitarian shithole riddled with alcoholism. Then a bunch of idiots got hold of it, didn't recognize the Russian nationalist context, and decided that it meant there was a magic empire that mastered electricity but got defeated by a mudflood and erased from history.
>>
>>30014486
I knew this thread had to do with the retarded San Francisco thread the other day.
>>
>>30014486
It's always those fucking manlets. When will they learn?
>>
>>30013707
Use searx, brave, yandex.
>>
I inherited a 19th century Tartarian bridal headdress. Will post a pic if I dig it out of storage.
>>
>>30013578
flat earth tier

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.