[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FB_IMG_1617668693665.jpg (26 KB, 1080x608)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
I'm pretty sure I'm God. Been doing a lot of deep introspective meditation and I've come to the conclusion that some human tricked me into becoming human. As a man I became powerless until I can release myself from this body.

When I do I am wiping you all out. Felt like I should give you a heads up you've got 10 years at best to live. Make good use of it
>>
You're like...halfway there?
Everyone is God. The key to unlocking your personal divinity is recognizing the divinity in yourself AND everyone around you despite the various tricks and traps the world throws in our paths.
>>
Fuck off kid, you're supposed to be 18 to be on this site.
>>
>>30012366
>Wiping you all out
Learn to wipe your own ass first kid
>>
>>30012366
Once you lose your body you'll also lose the desire to wipe anything out since you'll merge back into it and understand it was all you the whole time...

Look, to get where you're trying to be, YOU are going to need to die and be reborn. This is a spiritual/psychological thing.

If you're looking to also discard your body, so be it. But that just means you're destroying your interface to this reality. It's like if I logged into Fortnite and when I got upset at the people that kept fragging me I took my PC and threw it out the window... I'm not doing anything but destroying my interface to interact with those other entities in such a manner.
>>
>>30012415
Nah humans fucking suck. I'm starting over with a better species
>>
File: virginmary.jpg (8 KB, 189x267)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>30012388
Based

>>30012429
Humanity exists merely as a reflection of the inner contradictions which define us on an existential level. The reason "humans fucking suck" is that they're torn between their chthonic (destructive) and supernal (constructive) inclinations, which Divinity itself wrestles with.
To condemn Man is to condemn God
>>
>>30012366
>10 years
Much too late.
>>
>>30012445
Nah dude humans suck on a fundamental level. I'm getting rid of you.
>>
>>30012474
Do What Thou Wilt, but don't pretend you're not also defined by the Chaos of existence inasmuch as anyone else.
>>
File: UwU.jpg (72 KB, 923x1021)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>30012366
>>
>>30012366
>pretty sure
You're not God.
>>
>>30012581
God forget itself somewhere along the way, after one too many Harvests staring into its own reflection in the waters below
>>
Yall naysayers are gonna look really funny getting roasted
>>
>>30012588
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>30012661
I'm 31 my dood
>>
>>30012675
I pity you even more
>>
Well that cant be the case anon, because I too am god and will single handedly stop any attempts made by you to end my world, just know I love you and I know you can be better
>>
>>30012675
You probably smell really bad too.
>>
File: 1632603783585.png (432 KB, 631x430)
432 KB
432 KB PNG
>>30012831
Pic rel op and anons duel
>>
>>30012366
You're not God you schizophrenic fuck. I am God. Now I demand that you bow down to me and let me fornicate with your female relatives
>>
File: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (46 KB, 800x450)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>30012915
Would be more accurate
>>
>>30012831
No you're not. I'm God. Gtfo.
>>
Just stopping in to also state that I’ve had the same spiritual awakening as you all have:
>I am also god, I know I have lived the life or every living thing to ever exist- as you have. I know when this life I live ends I will understand what exactly it is that I’m doing, as you will as well.
>>
>>30012949
And then you will get sucked back into reincarnation, forgetting all you know, and relive a variation of all this bullshit once again
>>
>>30012958
For eternity.
>>
>>30012366
Hello God, how are you doing. Can you make me millionaire, pretty please?
>>
>>30012366
So the memes are true, seeing half the truth does make you go cult-mode.
But in any case, it's true, you are God, but so is everyone and everything else.
>>
>>30012949
>>30012981
>>30012958
I have felt the same thing. Except it was not that I got "sucked" into reincarnation, it was more of "there is nothing else to do anyway"...

Did you ever wished to forget a movie so that you can feel the same feelings as when you saw it the first time? now imagine that you had that power for real. that's how it felt.
>>
>>30012474
Chaos defines thou beyond your wants for construction, for what lays farther into time is unobtrusive. Enjoy your lavish moment of destruction that will never happen.
>>
>>30012994
God doesn't concern itself with your desire for material wealth, dude.
>>
>>30012366
The sooner this facade breaks so we can start over the better.

>>30012675
jesus, just release yourself from your body so I can stop feeling what should be your shame already
god damn
>>
File: photo.jpg (72 KB, 900x900)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>30012366
>I'm God.
No I'm God.
>>
God and I have opposing wills here on earth and he has made that clear. I want to be rich and attractive and he wants me to be ugly and a poor. I want to have a girlfriend who loves me and who I love and he wants me to get married to someone who doesn't love me and who I don't love, and who will be cruel. He wants me to reproduce and I don't want to reproduce. I want to play certain video games and eat certain foods and he doesn't want me to play certain video games or eat certain foods. I want to be able to isolate myself from other people and have full control over my life, he wants my life to be dominated and controlled by other people who I'm forced to exist within close proximity to so that they can better exert their control over me. I want to be intelligent, charismatic, creatively talented, particularly at writing, he wants me to be stupid, untalented, uncharismatic. I want to generally be a white collar person and he wants me to be a blue collar person. I want to have legally protected right and freedoms and he wants me to be a social and political underclass. He demands that I self-identify as a "peasant".

The fact that I have a will that is diametrically opposed to God's will for me and that I am being forced to live a life right now that I don't want to live makes it clear that we are separate enough that it hardly even matters if I'm "him" in any sense. I would never choose to exist in this world ever again after the life that I've experienced here and the way that I've been treated by God, but it seems likely that he will force me to exist again just as he is currently forcing me to live a life that I don't want to live. This can't be justified by saying that he's me. We're not the same or we would have the same will, the fact that we have opposing wills is proof that we are separate entities and there is no way for him to justify forcing me to exist here.
>>
>>30012366
I'm God also, can you tell me if we are the same God or different? I know they say, God is one but I can't be bothered with this

I also give the people about 10 years max
>>
>>30013928
ever have an interaction with someone, and it's like, woah, maybe that was God? well i am that exactly, i am someone who is God... or if you've ever had an interaction, and you thought it was an angel... with me it is like that, except i am God

i am man under the mode of God. you could find a leaf that is God just as well
>>
heaps of thread about this.

get out of my head OP. as in right now.
stop commiting blasphemy
>>
>>30012366
So, is there anyone in charge of the Universe while you're on Holiday? If there's a God, then S/He isn't dumb enough to be tricked into becoming mortal. Besides, '..been there, done that'. However, " Thou art God/dess!"
>>
>>30013908
Actually God has some what of a schism in his will that even God can't seem to fix, that's why you have the contrast between the Old Testament and New Testament. He gave a group a whole bunch of rules to follow and said he would judge them and when they followed them he sent himself down and said "I have come not to judge mankind but to save it". So they tortured him and nailed him to a tree. Then after forgiving Saul, Jesus appeared to St. Peter or whoever wrote revelations, and said he would judge the world on a certain day but nobody will know the day. And nobody knows why
>>
>>30012958
You don't forget you just forget to remember. The longer you're around the more often you can recall points from different lives. You often live the same life over and over in different ways.
>>
A god is just a competent spirit, so I don't have any reason to believe you weren't/aren't one. That being said, fuck off and let me live until I'm ready to go.
>>
>>30012366
what are you on?
>>
>>30013005
That’s a good way of explaining it
>>
>>30012366
Can i live? i think im pretty cool.
>>
>>30012366
Hmmm, Pretty sure you're not.
>>
>>30012366
Alright God, how many fingers am I holding up now
>>
>>30012831
>>30012930
>>30012933
>>30013254
Cool, now who among you would do me a good turn.
>>
>>30012588
Akashic records transscripts. The stupidities are plain to see.

They bypass text because writing content quality can easily be judged.

Or is it just a coincidence?

BTW free will not artificial fate based on artificial fate based on artificial fate.
- 5d is 5d with andor without a 2d description trying to overimpose power (which may be an SCP - 2d text trying to domineer 3d world , it already happened with number plates and newscasters. However it'sopposite may exist - a beneficial SCP of 2dness enhancing 3dness).
>>
You guys lack fear. That's why you are a loser.
>>
>>30012366
:( but i wanted to die on my hundredth birthday...
>>
>>30019111
You don't have pastoral care drones?
>>
>>30019626
Pride dont serve you any good.
>>
>>30019642
Nighall religions and mysticism conjecture the practice of intelligent spiritual expansion, but not necessarily the wide kind - more a transdimensional kind . And that is what you collapse to?

Do. You. Have. Pastoral. Care. Drones.
>>
>>30019642
Even an animal disperser signaliser on highway trucks?
>>
>>30019642
:'k
>>
They letting you use a computer in jail, Chris?
>>
>>30012366
You’re not Godand you’re probably a psychopath
>>
>>30012366
welcome to being human
our spirits are all connected to god, we are god who chose each of us individually to create struggle and meaning

you're only going to wipe yourself out when you come to. obviously you haven't lived a very good life. maybe make your fruits of your tree better next time.
>>
>>30020129
You are not my source of adoration and worshipment.
>>
>>30020157
I'm just another man.
Welcome to the real.
>>
>>30020209
I'm referred to any human that think themselves as god.
>>
File: smile4.jpg (130 KB, 1600x1157)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>30020219
Kinda a joke isn't it?
>>
>>30012366
I'm pretty sure you nigger should stop spamming slide threads
>>
>>30012366
God?! Well, that's quite a story.
I'd be happy to hear it in the Thirteenth Hour.
gg/WyrX8Rcy
Anyone reading this is also invited.
>>
>>30012366
Nothing exists. But here is everything. I'm not joking, it's really, really obvious... It will never make sense to just say a thing (e.g. you) exists, just because. It's so bizarre.

That is what happens when you make a duality between nothing and something. Infinitely chasing things hoping one thing will succinctly explain its own being without relying on more things.

Impossible.

This is infinity. I am especially in touch with this as I just left a funeral. I sat on the curb and stared at the trees. I then understood, this is just a dream. My dreams and waking life appear in the exact same space. Imagined sounds and real ones co-mingle in one field. It is the brain that distinguishes the sounds out there from the imaginary ones, but in actuality EVERYTHING is occupying a single space.......
>>
>>30012366
thanks for the heads up big G
>>
>>30012366
>I'm getting rid of all humans
there aren't any humans, anon. Just you. Everywhere you look, is you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xjD8SbyWvk
>>30012366
>>
>>30013188
Complete nonsense. The natural state of reality is infinite wealth. You just need to open yourself to it.
>>
File: YEEHAW.jpg (52 KB, 640x500)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>30012366
Hey god, when i die can i be with my waifu?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.