[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Tesla.jpg (34 KB, 478x641)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>claimed in a letter to have completed a "dynamic theory of gravity" that "[would] put an end to idle speculations and false conceptions, as that of curved space". He stated that the theory was "worked out in all details" and that he hoped to soon give it to the world. Further elucidation of his theory was never found in his writings.
Maybe this isn't the correct board, but I'm looking for any info you might have on Tesla. To me it is clear that he knew more about the machinations of our reality than he ultimately let on.
>>
>>30012307

Read Miles Mathis charge papers.
>>
>>30012358
Do you mind expanding on that a bit? What am I in for?
>>
>>30012307
What’s the implications of the universe being flat as opposed to it being curved?
>>
>>30012417
Truth about physics.

Instead of "Shut Up and Calculate" tensor bullshit.
>>
>>30012420
I don't know, I'm not really knowledgeable of physics. But I'm always on the lookout for ideas that break current paradigms, and am intrigued by Tesla.
>>
>>30012307
Iirc he was on that electric universe shit.
The universe is relativistic, the mechanistic worldview can only apply to macroscopic structures for the sake of brevity. At the subatomic level it's unpredictable and can only be observed after the fact. Or not, idk I'm not a fucking nerd.
>>
>>30012420
The currently supported theory of curved space for gravity means it can't be described using euclidean geometry. So if there was something like what tesla proposed, it would simplify the technical part of these concepts.
>>
File: Screenshot (99).png (501 KB, 1920x1080)
501 KB
501 KB PNG
Elon Musk IS Nikola Tesla....

Tesla is an Immortal. He talked about being an Immortal in one interview...
>>
>>30012658
Elon Musk is part of the globohomo agenda, Tesla wouldn't want such a thing.
>>
>>30012643
electric universe con men are neo nazi brainlets

Tesla"s world had ether in it and was the basis of his particular theories. Light was waves in the ether and he even calculated its density.
>>
File: Satoshi was a LIE.jpg (118 KB, 755x887)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>30012658
>Tesla is an Immortal. He talked about being an Immortal in one interview...

The ONLY reason the car company TESLA even exist is because Elon Musk invested in Bitcoin early on and kept the company alive with profits from those investments. Otherwise, Tesla would not exist today...

http://www.pateo.nl/HTML/EN/Articles/The_Quintessence_in_Nikola_Tesla_s_own_Words.htm
>>
>>30012658
Tesla and Musk are total opposites. One was a selfless innovator that had the betterment of humanity as his highest goal, the other is a spoiled brat that spends his time playing with expensive toys. Musk naming his company after Tesla is obscenely disrespectful to say the least.
>>
>>30012685
>Light was waves in the ether and he even calculated its density.

Do you have a SOURCE for this info?

I've been saying higher dimensions are occupied by beings of a density more consistent with LIGHT. In order for Interstellar Space Travel Tech, or Teleportation Tech to function, you need to be IN a higher dimension 4th-5th Dimension and higher.

The Density of the lower 3rd dimension will not allow for Interstellar Space Travel...
>>
File: Human Cloning.png (265 KB, 1920x1080)
265 KB
265 KB PNG
>>30012719
>Tesla and Musk are total opposites. One was a selfless innovator that had the betterment of humanity as his highest goal, the other is a spoiled brat that spends his time playing with expensive toys. Musk naming his company after Tesla is obscenely disrespectful to say the least.

Human Cloning is used to make innovators look like pompous worthless assholes...

That's why it's BANNED in 70 countries. Human Cloning pretty much shut the government down...
>>
>>30012707
>The_Quintessence_in_Nikola_Tesla_s_own_Words
so fucking fake
rediscovered in 2011 kek yeah right
new age brainlet food
>>
>>30012685
>electric universe con men are neo nazi brainlets

holy fucken cope. kill yourself brainlet
>>
>>30012725
>SOURCE
yeah written by Tesla himself
read more
from your use of new age terms, you're wasting your time
>>
>>30012732
Are you trying to imply that Musk is Tesla's clone? Again, explain the massive disparity between Tesla's and Musk's personalities. Unless what you are trying to hint at is that Musk is a Tesla clone that was created by some nefarious forcr to try to harvest Tesla's genius, and was purposely raised in a way to strip him of virtues and turn into a spoiled degenerate to make him easy to control and direct, as is happening with the population at large.
>>
>>30012755
they've been doing this since the 70s
and before them, there was others
>>
>>30012307
Maybe he developed Electric Universe theory.
>>
>>30012658
no
>>
>>30012760
>Are you trying to imply that Musk is Tesla's clone? Again, explain the massive disparity between Tesla's and Musk's personalities.

I'm implying that ANYONE can have their character assassinated with Human Cloning...

We Immortals can Shapeshift as a defense mechanism to hide our identity in public. We are Targets on these lower dimensional planets...
>>
File: Immortality.jpg (88 KB, 903x695)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>30013198
>We Immortals can Shapeshift as a defense mechanism to hide our identity in public. We are Targets on these lower dimensional planets...
>>
>>30012758
>yeah written by Tesla himself
>read more
>from your use of new age terms, you're wasting your time

That's how a 3rd dimensional human would think...

Ascension is personal evolution to higher dimensions. Activation of Pleiadean DNA using electric signals in your brain caused by an elevation of consciousness...

The "density" of a human in the 4th dimension is LESS than a human in the 3rd dimension. Meaning, a human in the 4th dimension can move FASTER....Speed of Light...Interstellar Space Travel....

A 3rd Dimensional Space Monkey will never fly on the FASTEST Space Craft that exist in the Universe, to put it another way...
>>
>>30013207
>We are Targets on these lower dimensional planets...

Tesla ALWAYS said that he was a SLAVE to these people. They would just "throw him away" when they were done with him. These Mortal Religious Orders perceive Immortals as "Evil Fallen Angels" meant to be their SLAVES....

Tesla is an IMMORTAL, though. He was alive the entire time. After I invented BITCOIN, that gave him a way to finance his Electric Car Technology. So, you are SEEING the beginning of "disclosure" of censored technology. Thanks to MY idea for Bitcoin...
>>
>>30012307
Look into the Aether / Ether
There are eddy currents in what we consider ''space''. Current mainstream theories on the matters are incomplete and omit Tesla tier hypothesis on the matters. Modern western views on science is a false paradigm. Sciences can be understood in multiple frameworks, yet in the west we pretend that only 1 theory is the ''correct'' one for any given matter, which is an assumption of science and no more an authority than what essentially amounts to opinion.

Real science does not make assumptions (unless it is to fit a ''model'' in which case the model itself is built upon assumptions). True science is agnostic. Most of our foundings scientist were religiously devoted or at the very least, philosophically inclined. Paracelsus, father of modern day toxicology / chemistry, communed with elemental beings such as ''gnomes'' ''pixies'' ''salamanders'' and ''sylphs''.

There's also a web of causality that is usually invisible to the layman. Try shrooms, you'll see a shitload of new science.
>>
>>30013223
lmao you'll be searching for 'higher and higher' dimensions until you hit the wall.
>>
>>30012307
Didn't he also marry a pigeon or something?
>>
>>30012307
According to The Lost History of the Flat Earth, Tesla's discoveries were not his own but the Tartarians. It was the intention of the powers that be to cover up the advanced civilization that came before ours by fabricating a story on how these discoveries were made.
>>
>>30013266
u 1 delusional muthafucka, maing,
>>
>>30012307
I don't know what Tesla's grand theory of Gravity was but it was likely along the lines of the one outlined in these 3 videos: The Push model
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rksKb5T7AFA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2vUKfD3gtU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHtGXyHTQAA
It's the most successful mechanical explanation for Gravity in that it explains more observations than any other theory. I think it may even be out of favor artificially, to hold humanity back. Who ever is flying around in tictacs, they know all about and have mastered the push model of gravity.
>>
>>30012658
Einstein came up with the theory of relativity before he was 20 years old? Because thats the only way any of this makes any sense.
>>
>>30012670
>>30012658
Tesla might just be a pawn in the globohomo agenda. If Tesla really got his ideas and technology from the Tartarians, and the powers that be wanted to cover up their existence with the story of Tesla, they would have to cover things up after each reset also and pick some new "genius" so that the new civilizations didn't know their fate was determined beforehand.
>>
>>30013266
>Tesla ALWAYS said that he was a SLAVE to these people.
This fits with the narrative that Tesla got his tech from the Tartarians. The powers that be would have not cared much about and him and just told him what to do before discarding him to cover their tracks.
>>
>>30013313
>lmao you'll be searching for 'higher and higher' dimensions until you hit the wall.

I'm not from this planet and this is not the only other Earth I've been to recently...

The higher dimensions have already been FOUND...
>>
>>30013525
>This fits with the narrative that Tesla got his tech from the Tartarians.

The Pleiadeans...
>>
>>30013266
holy shit i remember you, checked and respect
>>
>>30012658
they literally look nothing alike
>>
>>30013525
the whole narrative about the Tartarians is total bullshit.
>>
>>30013360
So Tesla is a psyop by the powers that be to obfuscate the true origins of the technology he purportedly developed? Am I reading you correctly?
>>
File: marauder.jpg (608 KB, 1080x2220)
608 KB
608 KB JPG
not Tesla , but here's the wiki page for the government's plasma railgun
>>
>>30013198
So you are a complete schizo
>>
File: 1024px-Shiva_star.jpg (241 KB, 1024x812)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>30014551
fuck old link but https://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/marauder-was-the-us-militarys-first-plasma-railgun-and-it-might-have-worked/
>IEEE repository:
https://inis.iaea.org/search/searchsinglerecord.aspx?recordsFor=SingleRecord&RN=22057516
>utilizing the shive star
>The plasma projectiles would be shot at a speed expected to be 3000 km/s in 1995 and 10,000 km/s (3.3% of the speed of light) by 2000. A shot has the energy of 2,27 kg of TNT exploding. Doughnut-shaped rings of plasma and balls of lightning exploded with devastating thermal and mechanical effects when hitting their target and produced pulse of electromagnetic radiation that could scramble electronics, the energy would shower the interior of the target with high-energy x-rays that would potentially destroy the electronics inside. The tests cost a few million dollars a year.[3] The project became classified, and no information about the fate of the project has been published after 1995.
>>
>>30014473
Yes.
>>
>>30012358
>>30012420
every time someone vaguely hand-waves to someone else's work as the "ultimate truth", I know I've found a delusional moron
how about actually presenting what you believe to be the facts in simple terms yourself?
if you can't do that, no way that you understand what the hell you're talking about
>>
>>30013266
Ask me how I know you're either a bot or delusional.
>>
>>30012307
Ah Tesla
The favorite scientist of people who can't understand science.
>>
>>30015088
Explain science to us then, you who are so wise in its ways.
>>
>>30013223
I have read countless websites on all subjects written by pretenders and charlatans that are all written in the EXACT same FORMAT using CAPITALS at STRATEGIC points to try and CONVINCE readers instead of COMMUNICATE
>>
>>30015088
Tesla, literally the guy who invented AC, used to efficiently deliver electrical energy to billions of people worldwide, including stupid imbeciles who try to sound snarky by playing down his scientific genius
>>
>>30015243
capitalization is just a form of emphasis
sorry you're too retarded to read texts properly, anon
>>
>>30015263
If there was any substance at all, it would speak for itself. But there never is. Just like there isn't here.
>>
>>30015088
>The favorite scientist of people who can't understand science.

Actually, TESLA openly denounced an affiliation with "Science." Tesla identified himself as a MYSTIC....Not a "Scientist."

That's why Tesla became an Immortal and Albert Einstein perished...
>>
>>30014274
>they literally look nothing alike

That's literally your opinion and I disagree. The do resemble each other, and the Immortals shapeshift to hide appearances if they are public figures like Tesla. So, the idea is that they do NOT look alike after they shapeshift...

>>
>>30015256
Tesla, literally the guy who claimed to have invented a death beam and a earthquake machine, by the by, how is that "free wireless electricity" going?
>>
>>30015488
>Tesla, literally the guy who claimed to have invented a death beam and a earthquake machine, by the by, how is that "free wireless electricity" going?

Warden Cliff was shut down by J.P. Morgan. Otherwise, I would've been going quite well in the early 20th Century...

>>
How did Tesla do his research? I want to tap into that mysticism, but I don't want to be researching others' works, I want to reach my own conclusions. But all I have is my mind.
>>
>>30015633
>How did Tesla do his research? I want to tap into that mysticism, but I don't want to be researching others' works, I want to reach my own conclusions. But all I have is my mind.

From what he described there was less emphasis on "data and numbers" and more emphasis on EXPERIMENTATION. Actually, practicing Science as opposed to remember the Science practiced by others....
>>
>>30012658
kys shill your soiling teslas name. he would never join globohomo
>>
>>30015788
So do you think his knowledge came from experiments? I've always felt that this way of learning would be more suitable to me, but alas, I don't own a laboratory and my budget is very small.
So where did the stuff like ether come from? Did Tesla (claim to) have some way to interact with it?
>>
>>30015788
it's not something you can easily replicate desu. he said he was able to conduct experiments and build things in his mind. almost like a 3d simulation but in real time, in his head. it's how he was able to come to such amazing conclusions - most people would have to build it in real life to assess the result. tesla could just do it all in his head and only focus on the most challenging problems in real life
>>
>>30015951
I'm most certainly not a genius like Tesla, but I would like to at least try coming closer to understanding what he did. And I don't think I can do that merely by analyzing his works.
Thanks for answers, anons, I'm asking for something unreasonable, but that's because I'm just lost.
>>
>>30015909
>So do you think his knowledge came from experiments? I've always felt that this way of learning would be more suitable to me, but alas, I don't own a laboratory and my budget is very small.

Funny you mention a "laboratory." In fact, Nikola Tesla have FIVE laboratories burned down to the ground by arsonists. He lost a lot of research notes and experimental findings in those fires...

Tesla invented the X-Ray Machine for example, but THAT Lab was burned down, as well. So, the credit went to William Coolidge instead. There was a photo of Tesla first X-ray, though. Which, was taken BY ACCIDENT for the first time. I think someone heard about it, copied him and then burned his lab down to hide the evidence and destroy the equipment...
>>
>>30015909
>So where did the stuff like ether come from? Did Tesla (claim to) have some way to interact with it?

"Ether" is the 5th Element. The Quintessence as Tesla described....

Tesla said that AIR is actually a LIQUID. Now, think about that in relation to "Wireless Free Energy." Electricity passes through water very easily. So, if what Tesla was saying is TRUE about AIR being a LIQUID, then Electricity could pass through that liquid VERY easily...

Water is made of Hydrogen and OXYGEN...H20...So, there is indeed Scientific Evidence to back up what Tesla was claiming to an extent...
>>
>>30016016
>>30016088
Thanks anon(s), very interesting.
>>
>>30016088
>Tesla said that AIR is actually a LIQUID.
He would be a drooling retard if he actually said that. Luckily I can't find a single quote of him ever saying that.
> Electricity passes through water very easily.
Pure water is an electrical insulator. It's the ions floating in the water that are conductors.
>So, there is indeed Scientific Evidence
You have no idea what you are talking about. You making up random shit and calling science.
>>
>>30014734
I'm gonna save this for later use, it will save me a lot of typing.
>>
Read Abramovic, he's an expert in all things related to Tesla. Yes, he's Marina's brother and yes his daughter is married to a woman but she's the most talented physicist in the world.
>>
File: esotericnest.jpg (28 KB, 350x467)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>30016257
Based. Teslianism is the future.
>>
>>30016257
https://research.tue.nl/en/persons/ivana-abramovic
Nice.
>>
File: 1608843833778.jpg (63 KB, 599x900)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>30016210
lol
But Air is a Fluid.
"Liquid" in this sense simply refer to it's preferred state. You can actually literally see the Liquid's effect on trees and small, localize wind gusts caused by "bubbles" that form.
But whatever lol.
>>
>>30012307
>>30012417
>>30012481
>>30012685
>>30012755
>>30012777
>>30013381
The truth is Tesla's discoveries were more than just technological. Hitler knew what Tesla discovered. He also knew that the 'Jews' were responsible for the desired destruction of Europe b/c the Jews knew who the true chosen people of YAHWAH were - the Caucasians. All 'Caucasians' are white, but not all whites are Caucasians. The term 'Caucasians' was coined by those who traveled through the Caucus mountains into Europe after the Assyrian exile - followed by further colonization/expansion to Australia, America, Canada, South Africa, & India. YAWHAH is literally the genetic Father of the Caucasian race who stems from Adam & Eve who were not the first humans on Earth.
>>
>>30016257
lol he's my Facebook friend, cool guy always willing to answer questions
>>
>>30016366
>But Air is a Fluid.
No one is debating that.
>>
>Thread begins with a simple question
>It inmedialty gets derailed by a retarded claim
>>
File: 1618750378392.jpg (615 KB, 1024x792)
615 KB
615 KB JPG
>>30016423
The phrase "Is a Liquid" and "Is a Fluid" is interchangeable in the vast majority of cases, except a few niche edge cases.
But people descend like hawks whenever someone says "The Atmosphere is a Liquid."

I mean, that implies a state of matter that is not solid or Liquid or Gas, and we have those. A lot of types of those actually. Like the stuff thoughts are made out off but we are not allowed to talk about high density Liquids apparently.
>>
>>30012658
>look literally nothing alike
>one is a globohomo satanist that openly wants micro chips in every human
>other was an enlightened sage trying to benefit humanity
Go back to fucking Reddit if you want to suck Elon’s dick
>>
>>30014274
>>30015423
If you can shapeshift you can avoid cellular death right

seems like a solid premise to me
>>
>>30016210
Do you like to fuck ants?
Water conducts electricity this is common knowledge.
If you remove its conducting properties (ions) then it becomes an insulator. That is arguably an alteration to the water itself, or does science these days mean to boil every component into constituents to classify constituents as components?
>>
>>30015974
Yknow, it's rumoured he was visited by the black knight sattelite.
I wonder what it is. I have had the same experience, back in 2013. I'm not even being ironic. Could have recorded the event, chose not to. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>30015974
But i've come to understand more about the concept of aether and alternate sciences. I don't know if it is a natural result or completely unrelated to the black knight sattelite encounter.

But it certainly opened my mind to alternate sciences.
>>
>>30015633
Dude i will take you up as an apprentice no questions asked you have the right frame of mind reminds me of how i got into a lot of deep shit.
And i've seen some shit dude. Check name field
>>
>>30016473
Not at all. Liquid is a fluid but not all fluid is a liquid. People descend like hawks because you’re literally using the wrong word. Just say fluid, use the right word and you won’t have to defend your stupidity.
>>
>>30016938
>Water conducts electricity this is common knowledge.
Common misinfo
Distilled water is not conductive.
>>
>>30017106
Dude can you just read fucking English or not?
Sorry if it's not your native language
>>
>>30017106
What natural body of water on earth can you point to me that is a natural pool of distilled water

cunt
>>
>>30017106
If i spill a glass of tap water on my computer, it's going to be a bad time. This is because regular plain ass water is quite conductive to electricity.
>>
>>30017131
Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>30017106
So did your mum never teach you that electricity and water should be avoided? Are kids these days literally so dumb that they'd bring a toaster to the bathtub thinking ''hurr durr me water is an insulator alright'' like what the fuck anon how can you be so pedantic and unironically wrong.

The common example of water that practically all humans on the planet refer to, is that of the undistilled variety. I'd bet you've never distilled anything in your life and don't even know what distillation even is lmao.

Or this is just some elaborate shit tier trolling
>>
>>30017145
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvbvMT-ieTw

Educate yourself ''science guy''
>>
>>30017170
>electricity and water should be avoided
see >>30016210
H20 isn't conductive. Ions such as hydronium are. It's the impurities in water that conducts electricity.
I'm sorry you're an illiterate retard.
>>
>>30017199
Like i said, point me to a body of naturally distilled water.
You're the one who can't read, moron, as i've already addressed this whole issue in the first reply i made to your ant fuckery.
>>
>>30017199
So you're telling me that the ocean is non conductive right
>>
>>30017219
>the ocean
>100% H2O
absolute illiterate retard
>>
>>30017199
And H20 is always found without precipitate right
What's next, you're gonna tell us that's pure oxygen we're breathing?
>>
>>30017230
No, you can't just skim around the definition of water like that.
>>
>>30017245
>skim around the definition of water
https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Water
>>
>>30017230
The ocean is not distilled, no matter how much you pretend it is to fit your ''scientific'' definition of H2O

For one, H2O is a solvent. It is practically guaranteed to contain ions without careful manipulation of the substance itself.
>>
>>30017250
Ah yes, so now we trust the government
Go ahead, drop a toaster in your bathtub to see what happens
(no don't actually)
>>
>>30017250
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water
>>
>>30017277
>Water (chemical formula H2O)
There you go
>>
File: juice.png (1.31 MB, 753x737)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
All the assblasted jews from /sci/ itt are just making me believe the opposite of what they say.
They come and bitch like little children about alternative science because it doesnt back up their studies of bullshit jew created physics and T H E O R Y
H
E
O
R
Y
of relativity.
Then they dont have anything to say except trust the (((experts))) topkek.
>>
>>30013223
Yea except dimensions aren't fucking places you tard, they are directions. You can move in 4 dimensions, but you can't "go to the fourth dimension".

I hate to say this but it sounds like you have schizophrenia, and new age is making it worst. Notice how all your beliefs center around you and who you are?
>>
>>30017287
Bro how can you be this short sighted
I am not disagreeing that the chemical formula of water is H20. I am saying when people refer to water, colloquially, they are referring to a water source that is almost guaranteed to be ionised.

I.E ''hey Chad, go look at the [water] over there''
You can practically guarantee this is not a conversation about a distilled source of water. In fact distilled water is often referred to as distilled water. Whereas non distilled water is, big fucking surprise here anon, usually referred to as ''plain ass fucking water''

If you are being this pedantic then you should also be pedantic enough to mention that even distilled water is conductive. Because apparently that's a thing too.

Why i am having an argument about water at 4:40am is just messed up dude. Learn fucking English. People talking about water are talking about water, not your fucking jummy neutrino bullshit ''Purest distilled sourcus of H20 dicksuckus'' because that's not what people are normally talking about when they are talking about the water jummy

tf is this conversation even learn 2 be human better android.
>>
>>30017333
>Learn fucking English
Take your own advice, retard. What was the very first thing I said?
>Pure water is an electrical insulator. It's the ions floating in the water that are conductors.
>>
>>30017321
Oh boy another machowski space retard.
Dude it's totally mathematically calcuable to calculate 4 5 or even fucking 11 dimensions of spatial planes they even did it in a video game already it's not that hard.

The ''problem'' is that we can only perceive in 3 dimensions but i think that is an illusion in and of itself

>t. smoked dmt once and could've sworn i was seeing 4 dimensional geometry.

It's a bit hard to conceptualize perspective of higher dimensions as from a lower dimension you can only perceive fragments at a time but i guess a higher frame of reference might solve this. Still, humans have 2 eyes dawg.
>>
>>30017353
ok you may have gotten me there bud
>>
>>30017363
I mean we've even managed to represent 3D space on a 2D screen now that's quite something in and of itself really what even tf is that.
>>
>>30017363
Prove it. You talk but I see no proof.
>>
>>30017393
By prove, I mean prove a second dimensional plane and a fourth dimensional plane exist. They exist in theory, but that's all. A computer simulation doesn't mean anything
>>
>>30017385
like how can you even be sure reality isn't some sort of simulation if such illusions (3D graphics on 2D devices wtf) ''exist''

I don't get into a lot of benders on simulation theory cause i think it can lead to nihilistic views especially when talking about other people as though they could possibly be fictions of a simulation (i think that is dehumanizing and a dangerous worldview I.E npc meme = dangerous because you can't prove you exist to someone who isn't experiencing the reality of your self as you identify with it)

But, i do often wonder about the ''material'' substance we are encapsulated in.

>>30017353
Apparently pure water ionizes itself btw
I didn't know this but i read about it when linking you the video
>>
>>30017393
Well, i guess prepare for your mind to be blown then?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZp0ETdD37E&t=21s
>>
>>30012420
there's a theory that we live in a holographic universe. all info is contained in everything like how a cd can project 3D images/illusions. this is my basic understanding anyway
>>
>>30017409
Whoops went ahead of myself.
Bro what tf do you expect from me i'm not a 4th dimensional being. I've literally been visited by an apparently ''multidimensional'' ''space''ship that i don't even know what tf it ''is'' but i can tell you it looked like it moved like a hypercube if that makes sense.

I've been on a quest for over a decade to kind of get more to the bottom of this. Getting close to the truth kinda freaks me out tho. It's like some main quest shit and i don't know if finishing this one means finishing my life as i know it entirely. So i'm trying to do side quest shit mostly whilst i find a way to do the main quest and ensure i can still like, free roam with some endgame equips. I'm not even joking dude i'm a ufologist i have a channel and the rabbit hole is fucking nuts.

Anyway i don't know if a camera can even record 4 dimensional space. I don't even know if humans can go into it but i can tell you now i came pretty close to fucking finding out dude. Or close to getting abducted by fucking aliens i don't even know anymore lol.

I mean at the time i assumed total control like but looking back what if it was a trap or something yknow. Sorry if you're not getting all this. I've basically been pretty close to a craft that looked like it was some sort of alien hypercube. Call it a tesseract even i don't even fucking care at this rate. Some ezekiel wheels shit dawg. Wheels within wheels (except it wasn't literally wheels within wheels, it was rotating in / along itself in some weird non-3D ways) like this shit would have made no sense as 3D engineered ''parts''. This was either some FBI hologram shit or actual alien technology. Bob Lazar said something about this shit that i know means he ain't lying about his involvement.
>>
>>30017393
Anyway i have no idea how you would prove such a thing. Maybe the closest you can get is ''hurr durr smoke dmt'' which honestly will probably blow your fucking mind. I don't think after smoking some of that stuff you would have trouble believing in the possibility of higher dimensional space existing on some level or another.

Like there's some shit you just can't explain dude. Never read revelations from the bible, yet when i did the dmt i saw that shit in basically the same details.

City of Gold. Saw that on dmt. Years later had the idea that this shit has to be in the bible. Looked it up and it's basically in exact detail in the bible. Like some specific shit dude i'm telling you. River in the middle, altar at the end, the gold being the light of God, it all fucking checked out dude. Not sure what the Angel with measuring rod is about tho. But the details of this shit is something i can't explain.

Sorry man, i'm kinda getting ahead of myself. i had an experience with dmt that basically i can't deny the potency of. Some biblical shit, reincarnation too. Like i saw my past lives, and even my future ones too. I wasn't quite expecting that, but it made sense in retrospect.

Rick Strassman did research on the topic. It was found that 51% of volunteers found they were convinced the entities they met in these encounters were external agents.

I have also had experiences in which i am pretty sure such entities have done some ''magic'' to my ''reality'' and that is a very vague explanation of things. There's just some shit that is hard to describe. Also if all you ask for is proof, then i don't know how you will learn from experience, idk.

Scepticism should run both ways
>>
>>30017353
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-ionization_of_water

Chemically pure water has an electrical conductivity of 0.055 μS/cm. According to the theories of Svante Arrhenius, this must be due to the presence of ions. The ions are produced by the water self-ionization reaction, which applies to pure water and any aqueous solution:

Ok so who is the moron now? Retard.
>>
>>30012420
Topology of space-time is part and parcel of General Relativity, so if you discount GR, you also need to leave behind the concept of "space flatness".

The base nature of the universe is probably closer to what all of physics was moving towards before that kike Einstein foisted his bullshit on the world.

Basically, the ether exists. Imo, it's probably a 4D spatial medium. (Time being a non-spatial 5th dimension.) The reason why 4D GR theory works on paper is because it's using time as the 4th spatial dimension without understanding why.
>>
Bro you ever try Salvia?
>>
>>30013318
This
He was a straight-up kook in his later years and was prone to grandiose proclamations
>>
>>30017685
>Basically, the ether exists. Imo, it's probably a 4D spatial medium.
I believe so too desu. If you're saying the same thing, then that leads me to believe these suspicions are true.

On shrooms you can see this ''aether''. It's subtle, like subtle currents in the water.
I've also managed to come across states on shrooms that appear to transcend the wave/particle duality of light itself. I.E: Everything looks like it is ''underwater''. I wonder if this could reveal some extra physical properties of our nature. Perhaps a wave function collapse is achieved, and thus a person is able to perceive the wave like nature of light (it seems we are always / soberly perceiving the particle nature of reality)

There are some explanations i have as to why shrooms could reveal more about our reality. Was going to say i wasn't going to reveal them, but you helped me out with your assessment of the ether/aether being a 4D spatial medium (i agree with this suspicion)

Anyway dunno what else was gonna say.
I think there's definitely a lot more science out there than the eggheads have come up with.

In fact i'm pretty sure of it. Literally stood next to a space craft once called the ''black knight sattelite''. As ridiculous as it sounds. I mean, it was about 10 metres away from the balcony i was standing on. Considered jumping on it.
>>
File: 001-00000355.jpg (83 KB, 720x390)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>30016088
you're retarded, why even waste time with this... its like your mom never said to you you were mentally challenged. Tesla litterally contradicts you many times, its like you never read anything he published or you dont get it at all or probably both.

>>30016423
you're retarded too, wtf its like you never paid attention in high school chemistry. you're in the stupid tier, we'll take care of science, you make babies...
>>
here you go faggots

”One of the first striking observations made with my tubes was that a purplish glow for several feet around the end of the tube was formed, and I readily ascertained that it was due to the escape of the charges of the particles as soon as they passed out into the air; for it was only in a nearly perfect vacuum that these charges could be confined to them. The coronal discharge proved that there must be a medium besides air in the space, composed of particles immeasurably smaller than those of air, as otherwise such a discharge would not be possible. On further investigation I found that this gas was so light that a volume equal to that of the earth would weigh only about one-twentieth of a pound.

“The velocity of any sound wave depends on a certain ratio between elasticity and density, and for this ether or universal gas the ratio is 800,000,000,000 times greater than for air. This means that the velocity of the sound waves propagated through the ether is about 300,000 times greater than that of the sound waves in air, which travel at approximately 1,085 feet a second. Consequently the speed in ether is 900,000 x 1,085 feet, or 186,000 miles, and that is the speed of light.
>>
>>30014473
That is what the documentary he is referring to states, yes
>>
>>30015488
>claimed to have invented a death beam
he did do that
today we call that a "laser"
>and a earthquake machine
he did that as well, by utilizing a machine that would approximate the natural resonance of whatever object it was attached to
it would have had to have been scaled up to work as an earthquake machine, but he made entire buildings shake with a small version of it
>by the by, how is that "free wireless electricity" going?
suppressed by rich people who want to keep people reliant on them
nice try, though, but massive fail on every count
also, even if we say that these points are indeed true, what exactly does that have to do with anything?
do you think falsely claiming to have invented a death beam and an earthquake machine somehow invalidates having verifiably invented AC power systems, which literally all power grids on the planet make extensive use of, and which you're using to power whatever device you're posting your retarded bullshit on right now?
truly hilarious, but mostly pathetic
>>
>>30019908
>ether or universal gas
>>
>>30020175
>today we call that a "laser"
not really, he was really shooting charged particles, not light

>>30020175
>earthquake machine
it's a regular piston oscillator, probably use to control electricity freq
a small machine could cause earthquake
read on resonance... thats the whole point of this, accumulate energy

>>30020175
>"free wireless electricity"
thats a myth, it was never free, it was wireless though

its like you guys never read what he wrote
>>
it was more like iron ball electricity
his system was working by using earth metal ball as the conductor... not even really wireless kek the wire is earth core
>>
>>30012358
I'm a bit of the way in and it sounds like time = space in the sense that action at a distance happens when there is nothing in the way, no field, no matter or particles, no time is spent moving; free space allows teleportation / explains quantum mechanics.

reminds me of Reciprocal System theory
>>
>>30017363
Cuz thinking you have DNA that can ascend you to higher dimensions is not monkey cope?

How can u be so confident nigga?
>>
>>30021009
>>"free wireless electricity"
>thats a myth, it was never free, it was wireless though
Do people not realized that we already have wireless electricity? We have like 6 different short/med/long range technologies and use them daily.
>>
>>30012658
>1899
>Einstein was 19 years old
>Facebook
>discovered in 2011
>in dept (supposed to be in depth)
Garbage
>>
>>30016948
>Black Knight satellite
Holyshit! A tarp just flew over my house
>>
File: david leakey.png (1.43 MB, 1905x953)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>30012707
We leakeyposting?
>>
>>30013223
Please shut up. The pleadian shit was played out in 2003.
>>
>>30013360
Atmospheric lensing and the eratosthenes experiment thoroughly debunk flat earth without photographs.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.