[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>30011852
Seriously, does anyone know what he was talking about? Help me decipher this schizo post.
>>
Imagine giving a fuck about what someone who can’t capitalize their sentences says.
>>
>>30011852
>schizo cristfag contradicting the bible
Wew
>>
>>30011852
>i didn't get enough attention with my previous post so now i'm gonna make a thread about it
>>
"do unto others as you would do unto yourself."

Morality is entirely subjective. Good and Evil is just mass appeal and marketability. If you figure this out people get really uncomfortable, OP is just a skitzo tho.
>>
>>30011964
If the bible isn't meant to be contradicted, why does it contradict itself?
>>
>>30011982
Because every once in a while everyone needs to go fuck themselves
>>
>>30011982
It's almost like it isn't divine
>>
>>30011972
Wise nugget.
>>
>>30011993
>93
Nice, this is the reason why I still think Thelema and Theosophy actually knew a bigger picture of the spiritual world.
>>
>>30011972
Not really.
Greed, Hatred and Ignorance determine how happy and powerful you can be.
Cause they affect how much energy your brain can get and how efficiently it can be spent.
>>
>>30012226
Lmao what the fuck is that even supposed to be an argument against in my post? Explain yourself.
>>
>>30012248
Don't feed it (you)s. Watch.
>30012226
>>
Intention and judgement don't need to be the same. Good intentions can have evil results and vice versa. If you want to do true good you need a good intention and and ultimately and overwhelmingly good result. Predicting the results is in many cases impossible. Which makes it easy to pretend good intentions to obfuscate a planned evil result.
>>
>>30011972
If you figure this out people get really uncomfortable, OP is just a skitzo tho.
This is true. People act like you're a demon when you say "good and evil are subjective"
>>
>>30012248
Morality is objective.
>>
>>30012290
Would make your simple world much easier if your chosen belief system was entirely true, huh?
>>
>>30011972
Thank you anon.
>>
>>30011852
That screenshot is absolutely the truth. I'm no longer welcome in this world because of what I see and have opened my mouth about
>>
>>30011982
>tips fedora
>flips through a translated version of a translated version of a translated version of a book
>finds contradiction
>refuses to cross reference origins
>"it's nothing personal kid, here's a contradiction"
>unzips pants
>"here's my contraDICKtion OP"
>slides my tiniest little peepee in OPs shit hole
>"UWU FEELS SO GOOOOOOOD"
>*cums*
>MMMMKAY SWEETIE WANT SOME MORE??
>>
>>30012353
i apologize for slavery
>>
>>30011954
imagine thinking some bs you learned in second grade is a valid baseline for people's opinion worth
>>
>>30012354
That Christians even use translated versions of translated versions instead of a new direct translation is telling
>>
>>30012375
>learned about capital letters in second grade
My condolences.
>>
>>30012354
The Bible has been edited so many times and has had so many additions and contractions of course it has fucking contradictory statement. Do Christians not understand basic reasoning ability?
>>
Here is my thread just from today. The screenshot is 100% the truth and has happened to me
>>30012258
>>
>>30012387
>refuses to cross reference origins
>>
>>30012384
proving my point? dumb people will always pick up the simplest counter argument, I used second grade coz I dont remember when we learned that bs
>>
>>30011852
a cheap attempt to glorify something that implies the right to choose right from wrong on your own understanding as opposed to God determining that. "the world" implies people that serve satan, those that have forfeited their souls to him. it's bullshit meant to confuse you, but none of what that poster is saying is true. God opens the eyes of individuals that allow them to see past the illusions, that is why His prophets throughout the Bible were stoned to death and people hated them, because they saw things for what they truly where, and such insight didn't come from the forbidden fruit, but by the Spirit of the Lord.
>>
>>30012431
>Read another book
>>
>>30012345
it has nothing to do with consuming "the forbidden fruit". that post is a cheap attempt to try and sway individuals into thinking satan is some sort of liberator of mankind when in reality he is nothing but a deceptive individual trying to prevent mankind from overcoming this world and returning to a divine level of existence free from the troubles of this mortal and worldly existence.
>>
>>30012486
I didn't mean it was 100% truth in that sense. I mean't to say when you see things about this world you become a persona-non-grata. My friend and I are in 'no-man's land' because of what we see and have spoken about
>>
>>30012473
>tips fedora
>doesn't read The Bible
>don't want to look like a dweeb in front of my weeb
>"Read another book anon"
>chuckles knowing I invalidated thousands of years of knowledge and wisdom
>"its nothing personal kid, i'm enlightened.."
>unzips pants
>rub my dirty gross butthole on OPs tongue
>"d..don't stop SEMPAI"
>"I'M... I'M GONNA..."
>"DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBONKERONI"
>mick west *cum*
>I *cum*
>OP *cum*
>proves atheists are a bunch of gay ass-licking faggots
>>
>>30011972
>>30011972
This is not wrong per se, but the whole point of that quote is to explain a simple yet terrifying truth: we are LITERALLY everyone. You are your father, your friends, your enemies. Not in a "everyone together love" new age bullshit sense, but in the actual reality that there is only (You), divided by the illusion of separation to experience "individual" personalities.
>>
>>30012566
You sound like a loser who gets 0 pussy faggot
>>
>>30012593
Nope, that's another false cope i've seen spread around here. I am not my father or friends, each individual reaps what they sow. We do not sow the consequences of others actions, just our own.
>>
>>30012618
>wants me to put my tiny little peepee in butthole
>or
>wants to tongue my dirty gross butthole

pick your poison gay-boi
>>
>>30012593
I'm done with retards regurgitating monist crap as if they actually knew it to be true. You don't actually know that shit, you read it in a fucking book or watched it in a fucking youtube video. And then you sperge it back out thinking it makes you sound profound. You're not wise. You're a fucking moron who can only deal with behind an insulation of pseudo-philosophy instead of interacting with it directly.
>>
>>30012628
Or how about you stop acting like a retard and start making decent posts instead of shitting up this thread with christfag butthurt. Read Nietzsche specifically.
>>
why doesn't /x/ have a gay containment thread?
>>
>>30012695
Stay in the closet please
>>
File: 1634073831985.png (154 KB, 400x299)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>30012640
>glowing that much
Thank you for proving me right lol
>>
File: honk.gif (105 KB, 511x512)
105 KB
105 KB GIF
>>30012646
>Read Nietzsche specifically.
>>
>>30012736
This board isn't for (You) kiddo
>>
>>30011852
It is referring to Apotheosis and it's foundational role in human perception management, religion and other empowered institutions - and the idea that all of human society is just a veil to cover the intentions of the enlightened.
>>
>>30012498
You are 100% schizophrenic, like not even kidding
>>
>>30012741
go back to >>>/lit/
or where you not getting enough (you)'s there? or was the jannie deleting your bait threads and you had no where else to go?
>>
>>30012729
>everyone who points out my retardation is a glownigger proving my point
>>
>>30012840
>Implying /lit/ discusses philosophy
>>
>>30012861
actually that is exactly what i'm implying, don't play coy.
>>
>>30012863
That was sarcasm and I don't even lurk that board.
>>
>>30012800
Can't spell apotheosis without pot
420 blaze it vape naysh
>>
>>30012869
whatever you say.
>>
>>30012886
Thanks for respecting my opinions. :)
>>
>>30011852
>the good introduced evil into the world in order to quicken evolution, if a planet becomes too complacent a good catastrophe will stir things up to move in any direction...
>>
>>30012906
I respect you as a human being, not your opinions. Good day.
>>
>>30012907
>Like honestly do you even mnow how many people the "Good guys" kill? You guys make Hitler look like Mr. Rogers.
>>
>>30012912
Good enough for me, mate.
>>
>>30011852
>few here posesses that and those that do can't give it to you
/thread
>>
>>30012646
>tips fedora
>doesn't understand mocking
>doesn't understand mirroring
>wants me to put my tiny little peepee in butthole
>unzips pants
>Puts my tiny little peepee in OPs butthole
>*cum*
>"It's nothing personal kid, just start making decent posts by mocking Christians"
>mick west *cum*
>>
>>30013218
Kill yourself
>>
>>30013248
but I love you anon.. like REALLY love you anon. like REALLY LOVE the way you argue on imageboards anon.

i'll be nice and give you a choice:
>put my tiny little atheist peepee in butthole
>or
>tongue my dirty gross atheist butthole
>>
>>30011900
he was probably just larping
obviously just some shizo shit
>>
>>30013218
lmao
>>
>>30011852
It's their excuse to do nothing about evil once they see it. They themselves are evil, believing that the fruit which Adam ate was not passed down genetically to his offspring.

The writer is himself evil; he says "if you know of good and evil, you can't do anything to stop evil!" which is an illogical sentiment.
>>
>>30013292
they claim to be above good and evil but that's just bullshit to justify their desires to reign their "awareness" over others and use it as a tool to gain power and control over others. they're extremely evil but they think themselves to be justified in their actions and mentality.
>>
May, I ask, do people genuinely not understand this -> >>30011852 ? Like, do you guys GENUINELY look around you and not see the massive dance happening around you? Does reading this seriously sound 'wrong', 'crazy', or just nonsensical?

This makes perfect sense to me, and it's all largely true. I can explain (I won't go into detail now, I have a shower then a date (if any of you have read a previous comment, know that witches sometimes DO earn the little domestications they beg for, to me)) if you'd really like. I haven't, and probably won't, read the rest of the thread.
>>
>>30011972
>Morality is entirely subjective.
duh
>Good and Evil is just mass appeal and marketability
kek, interesting way of summarizing it
>>
>>30014318
he's dead-on too. There IS no "good" or "evil" all it is is a tool of shaming- to create the small quiet fear inside the recipient that that behavior will make ALL other humans non-tribe (even though we are ALL doing and thinking "evil" thoughts, all the time!!!). Shame is a social cohesive tool. Trademarked.
>>
>>30014569
Yes there is a "good" and "evil" and having enough awareness of the reality around you with a firm understanding of these concepts are crucial to overcome this world entirely and return to a state of divine purity as opposed to the fallen nature that mankind is in.
>>
>>30011972
>Morality is entirely subjective
cringe Godless materialistic opinion, kys
>>
>>30014836
Killing a God is more fun
>>
>>30013218
I love this guy
>>
>>30011852
he's talking about bots because YOU'RE ALL FUCKING BOTS FUCK OFFFFF UNMAKE YOURSELVES
>>
>>30013218
Lmao this is one of the few baits that I actually want to see get eaten
>>
>>30014875
There is only one God and you cannot kill Him.
>>
>>30012498
Fear not, adjustments are occurring that may entirely bypass the cyberpunk boomergeddon
>>
>>30011852
>>30011900
Damn OP. This was something i was looking for more or less. Didn't know an explanation was out there.

>t. Person who ate forbidden fruit, apparently

I guess it's shrooms dawg. But even that is kinda meak in comparison. It's knowledge of non-duality, that there is only 1 actor in existence at all times at any time. If you are talking to me from a seemingly ''new'' lifetime then well, that is an illusion that we have somehow created or become enslaved by some mechanism of the mind / universe into. You are essentially me, in another lifetime. Either i am your past self, or even your future self, from a linear self referential reference of time.

It's even possible this is a multiple time we have done this and have had this conversation in these exact ''identities'' in a sort of parallell lifetime fashion. There are some depths to this, and yes it is somewhat inexplicable, or even to put the (perceived) truth of it into words is somewhat heretical.

But it's not that it's impossible, it's that there are some things that seem hard to admit to. It is possible to tap into the mind of God. There is something much bigger to this than ourselves, that is contained within our sub or unconscious minds. We have constructed reality in a way that it is possible to access vague databanks of mental memories from the universe itself, i.e we have figured a way to (at least it seem this way) somewhat utilize the universe as a hard drive of sorts. It's hard to explain, but i'm explaining you some cool shit because idk, gotta have a purpose in life yknow. There's some weird shit about this. When God created Duality he did essentially something that is impossible. He made a single player game into a multiplayer game. We're time loops of eachother dude. Everything you do gets saved here.
>>
>>30011954
capital letter typers are more likely to be pseuds and pretentious

lower case master race
>>
>>30014234
based
>>
>>30011852
Every action taken is not chosen by you.
All these sensations just appear from nowhere and you accept them as reality.
Your acceptance of this is also something you just go along with.
You don't think your thoughts, you are just subjected to thoughts. They just appear out of thin air and you 'accept' or 'go along with' them.
Here's an exercise to do if you don't believe me. Try to act without relying on thoughts or sensations. Also notice how you're not the source of these thoughts and sensations, they just happen to you.
You're not even the source of your own self knowledge, since that's also something you're subjected to.
You suffer eternally, but you never had any say in it. You can never end it either.
You could try to wait around for God to end it, but you can't even do that since you're not the one who waits.
To even say that you're subjected to it all is incorrect, all experiences just happen. It doesn't matter if you want it or not.
The positive side of this is that you never die, because there was never anyone to die. None of these experiences, sensations, or thoughts are yours, so when they cease, how can you say that you have died?
>>
>>30017191
That's not true at all, every day I make a choice. You may think free will doesn't exist until you realize you're a crab inside a bucket and you're trying to escape that bucket and the rest of the crabs are trying to keep you in the bucket.
>>
>>30017215
I directly notice the lack of free will in my experiences. It's not just some intellectual concept.
Watch how you're not the one who's creating the thoughts of agreement or disagreement with my statements. You're just subjected to them. You're not the one who created that analogy of crabs in a bucket, it just appeared along with a sensation of 'I'm thinking this' and it wasn't questioned, so there's a belief that you were the one responsible for the thought.
"A man can do as he wills, but cannot will what he wills" - Schopenhauer
>>
>>30017278
Trust me, it's real but you won't really notice it till you're in a position of where it actually matters. Yes, thoughts come and go and I understand not all of them are mine, but the thought it takes to write down this post is mine entirely, for it comes from a position of a response to what you wrote. I never claimed to have created the analogy, I'm using it because it fits the scenario perfectly.
>>
I want to leave the theater, bar the doors from the outside and light it on fire. How do I do this?
>>
>>30017294
Whether or not you created the analogy is irrelevant. The thought of it just appeared and you believed you thought it.
>the thought it takes to write down this post is mine entirely, for it comes from a position of a response to what you wrote
Why does that make it your thought? You didn't decide whether or not it appeared. You didn't even decide if your response was a correct idea, another thought appeared that said your answer was correct, so you typed it.
You can directly observe your thoughts and see that I'm right. If you're just holding a belief that you're in control of your thoughts and actions, then I'll never convince you with words, you have to understand the principle through direct experience.
Watch how you're not the one who is generating thoughts, they just appear. Watch how you're not even creating your sense of understanding, it just appears.
Watch how you're not the one watching, it just appears.
Watch how you're not the sense of self, it just appears.
>>
>>30017355
Because I thought the thought? As I have said, I already acknowledge that not all thoughts are my own, but I do know for a fact I am capable of thinking my own thoughts. The fact alone that you are here doubting the concept of free will leaves me to believe you're not as wise or aware of things as you claim to be.
>>
>>30011900
if you know, you know. it cannot be explained, only alluded to. you will know, when you see clearly and when you see clearly, you'll know.
>>
>>30017367
>but I do know for a fact I am capable of thinking my own thoughts
why?
>>
>>30017417
you're basically farting out words at this point.
>>
>>30017431
It's a simple question.
Why do you believe you're thinking your own thoughts?
>>
>>30017442
Because I have experienced first hand what it's like to experience a thought that isn't my own, thus I can now differentiate what is my own and what isn't.
>>
There is no good or evil.
>>
>>30017537
Yes, there actually is. Something tells me you have simply yet to experience either in their extremities.
>>
>>30014836
I don't think you need to be materialist to say that there's no such thing as good or evil.

>>30016868
Which, in turn, means there is ultimately no reason NOT to explore and learn and behave however you'd like, because you ultimately return to the same thing, that every 'good' and 'evil' is done only to yourself.
Which, Christians and others always immediately assume means people will start behaving malevolently, which I vehemently disagree with.

>>30016881
maybe before I read the entire post hahaha

>>30017373
how many times do we gotta teach them this lesson hahaha it's a constant uphill battle- though I am as guilty as any on this point too.
>>
>>30017487
How do you determine whether or not a thought is your own?
From my perspective, the sense of thoughts being my own is not something I have control over, so any thoughts that 'feel like' I'm thinking them can't be mine.
>>
>>30017564
That comes from and is developed via personal experience, as with anything pertaining to spiritual matters.
>>
>>30011972
>Good and Evil is just mass appeal and marketability.
Definitions of good and evil as delivered by institutions of power - government, religion, education, media - are only that. A common standard applied to the audience.
Prosperity and a comfortable life are displayed as good in today's world. If a person has these things, they tend to be viewed as successful, and therefore - good. Then the inverse applies.
But the ability for an individual to truly discern between right, wrong, and plaid is something that takes effort and de/re/programming. To look at several extended possibilities of outcome from a decision or action.
"Am I doing the right thing" is the question I try to ask myself irl. How self centered are my actions, and am I doing more good, or more evil out there?
>>
>>30017597
Of course it does. I'm interested in your explanation of your understanding and experiences.
>>
>>30017616
It's hard to explain if you've never had intruding thoughts in your head trying to push you to extremities in which also forced you to understand just how real free will actually is.
>>
It's basically the "despair meme" shit. If you hear a particular topic at a particularly important time in your life, it will be more important to you. To those who had this experience with nihilistic reasoning it's hard to ever come back from, nothing can really, truly prove it incorrect. And, since it is so profound and depressing, it will always be in the back of your mind. You are, in a sense, "out" of this world.
>>
>>30017633
I'll try to describe the most extreme thing I felt, it's what basically showed me what I now believe.
There was a strong sense of anxiety that kept growing. Eventually it culminated in this experience of two ultimately contradicting thoughts that caused a great deal of anxiety and suffering, temporarily.
I wanted to do a 'true action', or an action that is not dependent on the thoughts that just appear. At the same time, I could plainly see that every thought I had just appeared and I 'went along with it'. Even my sense of going along with it was not something I created.
This created some ultimate sense of despair, since I have a desire to act freely, but it's absolutely impossible. Also, there was a sense of hope that I was wrong from doubting that it is true. I couldn't do anything to get rid of these thoughts. The only way out was to let it run its course and I'll eventually be distracted by them.
There isn't any way to resist the experiences that appear. I suffer because I act based on the assumption that I can change the experiences that appear. Even rationally knowing this does not fully eliminate the assumption.
>>
>>30017714
>The only way out was to let it run its course and I'll eventually be distracted by them.
Addendum to this.
I wasn't the one waiting for it to end, since I'm not the one doing anything. English just isn't set up to speak without a subject.
>>
>>30017714
There's a lot of thoughts that pass the mind, that I do not doubt, but there's senseless thought and there is internal thought and there is external thought.
>>
>>30017714
You choosing to go along with the thoughts in your head does not nullify the concept of free will, you have it in you to deny a thought any permission over you. Not all actions are created by thought. Proof of this is that you don't think about breathing, thinking or blinking. You just do it. It's entirely possible to act freely, but the real question is, is it beneficial for you to do so?
>>
>>30017784
Could you describe the differences between these?
To boil down my view, that which experiences does not have the capability to change what is experienced, since all it does is experience.
>>
>>30017809
>You choosing to go along with the thoughts in your head
I don't choose to go along with thoughts. It happens on its own. Thoughts are either accepted as true, or rejected as false, but this process is autonomous.
>>
>>30017845
>but this process is autonomous
like you tonguing my anus mmmmmmmmkay?
>>
>>30017845
i meant more along the lines of you are choosing to adhere to or deny these thoughts from formulating into an action.

>>30017820
senseless means of no value/meaningless. internal reflects to thoughts that come from your inner being, who you truly are. external thought is that which is not your own, but coming from an outside source.
>>
>>30018035
>choosing to adhere to or deny these thoughts from formulating into an action.
In my experience, this is also an autonomous process, following the same idea that I laid out earlier. The decision process doesn't actually have anyone choosing, in my experience. Thoughts just appear and 'debate' each other. Eventually one thought wins and is acted upon.
As a side note, more than one thought or desire can express itself at a time.
>senseless means of no value/meaningless. internal reflects to thoughts that come from your inner being, who you truly are. external thought is that which is not your own, but coming from an outside source.
This is an interesting way to distinguish between types of thoughts, however in my opinion, all thoughts ultimately come from the same process. The difference between the three types you laid out is arbitrary because it just 'feels like' a thought is from my inner being, or external, or senseless. I'm not choosing whether or not a thought is a part of any of these categories, it just happens on its own.
>>
>>30018116
>In my experience, this is also an autonomous process
But it's not. You have been greatly deceived and have willingly revoked your free will. Why do you do this? If a thought enters your mind and tells you to kill the person next to you, do you act on it because you have no other choice? Your concept of thoughts is very strange, you're trying too hard to disassociate from the concept of them it seems, trying to remove the "self" from the thought process which isn't possible. Of course it can, which is why you use your best judgment in regards to which thought to adhere to.

>all thoughts come from the same process
All that does is reflect your lack of experience in the deeper aspects of the true nature of reality. I do not say this from a stance of arrogance, I'm simply stating a truth. Again, and I'll directly quote

>>30017633
>It's hard to explain if you've never had intruding thoughts in your head trying to push you to extremities in which also forced you to understand just how real free will actually is.

You simply lack the experience to understand what I am trying to explain here. It's abstract territory.
>>
>>30018145
>If a thought enters your mind and tells you to kill the person next to you, do you act on it because you have no other choice?
No, because there are other thoughts that say I shouldn't. However, if no thoughts appeared to counteract an idea of killing someone, or there wasn't a sense of it being wrong, I would because I wouldn't have any reason not to. This is also why psychopaths and sociopaths have no issue with killing people, the sense of killing being wrong doesn't arise for them.
>>
>>30018186
everyone has a sense of what is right and wrong, it ties in to the soul. not everyone cares to acknowledge certain senses. I know from experience. I have been in situations where my sensations were throwing up a bunch of red flags warning me to leave, and in some situations i ignored them, and due to that have suffered greatly.
>>
>>30018222
>everyone has a sense of what is right and wrong
That sense appears in the same way any other thought or idea appears. Psychopaths and sociopaths literally don't have the sense of right and wrong at least not in the same way that we have it, that's why they can kill people without any sense of remorse.
>>
>>30018243
sensations are not thoughts. they're ingrained in the soul. they do have those senses, they just choose to ignore them. the longer one ignores them, the less impact they have over you.
>>
>>30018243
how's your friend with the needle phobia by the way?
>>
>>30018269
>sensations are not thoughts
They may not be verbal, but they are still the same type of thing and ultimately they are experiences. All experiences just seem to arise, then cease.
>they just choose to ignore them
At this point, we are just restating our beliefs to each other. I also need to go to bed. I enjoyed our conversation.
>>
>>30018290
goodnight.
>>
There is a veil over perception, this constitutes the state of man prior to 'consuming the fruit' -- once you are made aware of it the actual thing-in-itself is revealed, however, because it is acting out the part in a play the Anon spoke of, to call it out is madness; especially considering that those whom have their scripts written by evil often play the most innocuous parts. Once the veil is lifted it becomes increasingly difficult to convey that which you now understand to be true in plain speech, further estranging you and your lived experience from the common man. You become a traveller in a foreign land, rather than one who feels at home amongst 'equals'. One could say that to truly know good and evil is to have the first taste of genuine wisdom, and for those on the side of good, naturally it is absolutely intoxicating, and completely addictive.
>>
>>30018330
You have it backwards, the veil was introduced as a result of the fall of mankind.
>>
>>30018330
Genuine wisdom is abundant through God, it is not something frowned upon, at all. What's with the people on here adhering to an inversion of the truth?
>>
File: 1634027488757.png (134 KB, 974x998)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>30013218
>Oh man you're u sur showed him
>>
>>30011852
God is unseen which means his church is unseen too. All the institutions of man are the organs of the Whore of Babylon.
>>
>>30018340
The veil as we experience it is composed of the ideological distance between that which we perceive to be true, and the actual axioms of the paradigm of that same truth. It is man's nature to seek the fruit, our progenitors proved as much with their 'fall' -- trying to use one's mind to see or rather understand the turnings of planes sufficiently higher than one's own intensifies the veil for this same reason, staring into untempered light is blinding. Ironically, once the veil is lifted it is immediately obvious that there is nothing real here, just a series of moving shadows trying to imitate forms moving freely through the light.
>>
>>30012907
I didn't know we were in a hurry to evolve. Wow.
Please more evil because I wanna "evolve" faster...
>>
>>30018369
all that the consumption of the fruit entailed is ingrained in our human nature at the moment. you do not consume it again. to have your eyes "opened" has nothing to do with the consumption of the fruit.
>>
>>30018349
To understand your doctor has the innate proclivity to be a genocidal zealot yet is only held back by the yoke of the grace of God is to harbour at the very least pity for the gentile. In many texts (Including those outside of Desert Adventures I, II and III) God uses much harsher terms than 'gentile' for these folk, but the early Israelites were kind/fearful enough to use such a term.
>>
>>30018383
Now I understand why you perceive things the way you do.
>>
>>30018381
This is a 'problem' with the relation of the mystery, the series of intentions and actions leading to the consumption of said fruit can be actualised in our behaviour (as you suggest) as something completely different in terms of physical existence in space-time. The motive is the same, for some to daydream is to seek the fruit, for some to cry is to seek the fruit, for many to pray is to seek the fruit. One ultimately seeks to know one's destiny, some to take on the path of the goal that ever recedes, others simply to be able to displace themselves from the potentialities of their own evil, to hasten the yoke I spoke of in >>30018383.
>>
>>30018405
arbitrary concepts as to how one perceives what it means to seek the fruit is irrelevant, it can only imply one thing.
>>
>>30018383
And you understand nothing, but you think you do. That is why you will continue to understand nothing, but think you do.
>>
>>30011852
It's soo simple, people will live there whole lies without understanding it.Natural Law described skillfully, pointing, without out pointing.
>>
>>30018417
That is a duality we must live with. One can only go so far in life expressing physical realities in their absolute ideal forms. Oftentimes also, the process as it plays out on this plane visually belie the nature of the actual intentions of the matter. We may live in a world of illusion, but deception can be defeated or rather overcome with intelligence. The drama of the fall of man has played out in so many different ways on so many different plays that I am glad it was reduced to the metaphor we are talking about. It draws too much attention to a matter that is behind us, the business of hastening out of samsara is far more urgent than pontificating on whether a woman actually had a conversation with a sentient snake. Again, ironically, without understanding that one understands very little.
>>
>>30018426
For your sake, I am glad the yoke is real.
>>
>>30018456
>depending on ones own intelligence

>an intelligence that has a threshold

>an intelligence that is bound to the fallen nature of man

the snake is real, and exists to this day. not as a physical, literal snake but as a spiritual being. again, you don't know as much as you think

>>30018462
keep your pity, i don't need any from you or any human, at all.
>>
>>30018405
>The motive is the same, for some to daydream is to seek the fruit, for some to cry is to seek the fruit, for many to pray is to seek the fruit.
What fruit? Banana? Apple? Pear?
Also what the FUCK are you talking about dude? Your fucking language makes me sick.
>>
>>30018472
If we can be civil,
Do you think powers higher than your own intend for you to be reliant on their good will? Tell me if and how I'm wrong but you seem to be very against the idea of self-sufficiency in the eyes of God.
>>
File: Mai.png (760 KB, 973x1297)
760 KB
760 KB PNG
>>30018503
I hope you are not being intentionally dense. The thread is about the fruit of knowledge, we know it as an apple.
>>
>>30018507
Yes, and for good reason. I have no desire to receive any more than what I deserve. I went down the road of self sufficiency and it was so banal and limited. I have seen the potential of man without God and their limitations, and it's a joke compared to what God is and where He stands. God provides a whole new level that is unreachable without Him.
>>
>>30011852
Morality is imaginary. This is the uncomfortable truth. Life has no meaning beyond what you give to it. It sounds rather depressing to those outside this way of thinking, but honestly I will never look back. It is true peace.
>>
>>30018543
God put it best.
>That is Our argument. We gave it unto Abraham against his folk. We raise unto degrees of wisdom whom We will. Lo! thy Lord is Wise, Aware.
>>
>>30018507
To add to my post
>>30018543
Everything man is capable of reaching without God is limited within His realm of creation. One cannot surpass or exist beyond that. God is the creator of all that is seen and unseen. It is only through God that one can be pulled out of that "box" or His realm of creation. The least in heaven is greater than the greatest on earth. God is seated in the highest seat in the highest of heavens. Humans on their own are so limited.
>>
>>30018562
You have no idea how much you are limiting your life by believing in this drivel. It's sad to see you so convinced of these lies you willingly accept.
>>
>>30018569
>quran
is not real. Jesus Christ is Lord, Messiah and the Son of God.
>>
>>30018518
I really don't like you. You obviously read some gnostic garbage and now you talk like you know things. You fucking don't.
>>
>>30018593
I saw that one coming. I'm not going to parse the same quote out of the NKJV, I expect you to know it. Syncretism heals all intellectual wounds.
>>
>>30018599
It's easy to spot them, huh?
>>
File: oh.jpg (78 KB, 474x472)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>30018599
That's great, I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>30018607
I only focus on what is important, the new covenant that Jesus Christ has established.
>>
>>30018330
Ah I see I've found a fellow fan of Led Zepplin and a good day and eve to you as well. I like most how you can really feel the drums on this production.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W6mDUmPZ0Yvwdem
>>
>>30018562
Nobody knows what reality actually is so nobody can declare it meaningless or meaningful.
>>
the use of free will
>>
>Everything is true, nothing is permitted.
>Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Seems like everyone's arguing which is right but only the truly independent mind can grasp the paradox at the heart of this statement.
>>
all is unfolding, all the time and all around.
>>
>>30011972
But pain is objective

If morality is subjective than any amount of pain can be justified, the Holocaust can be justified.
>>
>>30019537
Is the sole purpose of these contradictions is to keep you occupied?
>>
>>30018571
I read everything you post in an Alan watts voice
>>
>>30016793
Worth a try anyway, some fights are worth losing.
>>
>>30019725
Suffering is also objective. Maybe even more objective than pain.
>>
>>30018354
>MUST BE: FAG, TRANNY, JANNY, OR JEW
>MMMKAY SWEETIE YOU WANT SOME TOO?
>UNZIPS MY PANTS, TINY PEEPEE GONNA EXPLORE YA
>AFTER I CUM, YOU'LL BE TIPPIN THAT FEDORA
>YOU'LL SAY, "SEMPAI, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME FAMOUS"
>I'LL REPLY, "NIGGA TONGUE MY ANUS"
>>
>>30013218
hadn't laughed like this in a while. Thank you anon. Despite you obviously going full troll on him, you're right that the guy comes across as a massive fedora.
>>
>>30014569
So if I fuck your kids, behead your wife, and light your house on fire that's not evil? I can tell you "dont get angry bra, no such thing as good and evil, it's all subjective bra, you've been taught that this is all shameful bra, but it's just societies chains telling you to be angry at me bra"
>>
>>30017355
>The thought of it just appeared and you believed you thought it.

You made it appear, and he DID think it.
>>
True evil and the forbidden fruit is consuming human flesh for occult powers. The most wicked thing you can do in this love based spiritual matrix is pervert it by raping, torturing and ultimately consuming the flesh of another person. The people who do this are monsters. Think Epstein. They are creating and have created a suffering loosh extraction artificial matrix inside our Creators love based experience matrix.
>>
>>30017845
This is true of belief, but not of action. One can still act irrationally.
>>
>>30011993
Go back
>>
>>30016868
>everything you do gets saved here
And this is why morality is fucking important. Everyone has to pay for every mistake you make, and everyone benefits from everything you do right. Because you do.

How does Christ fit into (non)duality?
>>
>>30012729
>watched Kurzgesagt's The Egg and thinks he's a genius
>>
>>30020542
Negative experience may be a better category. Any sort of experience which is a form of suffering or pain or disease or malaise or discomfort. Anything of experience that would be prefered not to be experienced.

>>30012640
Agreed for those who say it but haven't experienced it. Its the most valueble thing ever. I don't have faith, I know it for fact just as I know these letters are real.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.