[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>inconsistent with costume design of the time
>arm length to leg length ratio is inconsistent with normal human ratios
>walking gait inconsistent with normal human walking gait
>no costume has ever been found
>no man that's claimed to be the actor has correctly identiied the filming location
>footprint casted at the film site matches foot of subject captured on film
>footprints casted at the film site are anatomically consistent with footprints casted around the nation
>witnesses story has never changed and is consistent over a 50 year span
>>
>>30007253
Take the Meds, Schizo
>>
>>30007253
get with the program, its all about clockwork elves now
nobody gives two shits about sasquatch anymore, they probably escaped to agartha after the internet waves killed all the fae, anyways
>>
>>30007253
It's as real as the moonlanding.
>>
>>30007323
>moonlanding
come on now, the moon isnt even real
>>
>>30007253
Haven't seen or heard this and can't get yhe link to work. Allegedly "bombshell" evidence proving its fake.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bigfoot-finally-proved-false-300262926.html
>>
>>30007360
If it was fake then the subject would have human arm to leg ratios, but it doesn't.

If it was fake then the subject would walk like a man in a suit, but it doesn't.

It's real.
>>
>>30007365
allright, ill play ball
youre right, its real
so now what, dib?
>>
>>30007253
bigfoot is real
>>
File: Beneath planet of apes.gif (3.01 MB, 810x456)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB GIF
Pic related: Costume design from the same time period that the film was taken.
>>
>>30007395
Full disclosure:
The Planet Of The Apes films are documentaries originating from bigfoot nation
>>
File: Ewoks.png (1.31 MB, 880x841)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
Costumes designed in the early 80's.
>>
File: fakesauce.jpg (70 KB, 440x545)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>
I remember seeing a show one time where a guy said this video has to be real because no man can walk with his legs bent like that. Literally anyone can
>>
>>30007253
>>inconsistent with costume design of the time
According to who?
>>arm length to leg length ratio is inconsistent with normal human ratios
Well yeah… it’s a costume
>>walking gait inconsistent with normal human walking gait
It’s just slightly hunched and overly swinging it’s arms? Hardly impossible
>>no costume has ever been found
So?
>>no man that's claimed to be the actor has correctly identiied the filming location
So?
>>footprint casted at the film site matches foot of subject captured on film
How on earth could a footprint match a grainy bit of footage where the feet are mostly obscured?
>>footprints casted at the film site are anatomically consistent with footprints casted around the nation
According to who?
>>witnesses story has never changed and is consistent over a 50 year span
“Dude I saw a giant monkey man” is hardly a detailed narrative to maintain

What we have here, is a case of a faggot who wants to believe something and twists everything to make that happen

An idiot never looks for information
A midwit only looks for information that supports his assumptions
A bigbrain always looks for information that disproves his assumptions
>>
>>30007771
No. You can't.

Your anatomy does not allow you to walk like that.
>>
>>30007934
>it’s a costume
Prove it.

Find ONE contemporary fur costume that's form fitted well enough to see the recess at the back of the knee's, the muscular separation between the quads and hamstrings, and allows for visible muscular flexion.

I'll wait.
>>
>>30007976
dont hold your breath, mulder
>>
>>30007289

>can't respond intelligently to rebut points
>Reee schizo!
>>
>>30007976
You got all that from like a 120p video? Or are you perhaps, using the blur to see what you wanna see?
>>
>>30007253
I don't know if it's real in this specific photo, but I don't understand why people do not think big foot is real in general from a logical approach. Humans are too stupid & lack the creativity to make something up such as a big foot if it didn't already exist. Same goes for all other things. We are incapable as a species to creating something completely new that has not already existed at some point in time in some other location. Only God has the ability to create something completely new in this universe.
>>
>>30007934
>According to who?
Find an example of one from the 60's or even later. You'll have a hard time.

>Well yeah… it’s a costume
This comes back to the issue of the quality of the alleged costume. Because while proportions like that can be achieved with costume, the fluid and natural movement of the limbs and joints is rather more difficult.
Again, you'll find it challenging to point to a contemporary example of this quality.

>It’s just slightly hunched and overly swinging it’s arms? Hardly impossible
Gait is not just about a hunch a and swing. It's the way the limbs move in relation to each other and the body.
It's fine to be skeptical but don't make the mistake of straw manning the opposition.

>So?
So none of the parties that claimed to be involved in the alleged hoax were able to produce the costume seen on film nor even another costume of the same quality. This certainly doesn't prove that Patti wasn't a costume but it is a hole in the "it's a costume" case.

>So?
So the fact that the people claiming to have been involved in the alleged hoax cannot accurately relate details of the project puts in doubt the legitimacy of their claims, moving us necessarily toward the conclusion that no legitimate claim of hoax has yet been made.

>According to who?
Dr. Jeff Meldrum is a Full Professor of Anatomy & Anthropology at Idaho State University.

>“Dude I saw a giant monkey man” is hardly a detailed narrative to maintain
Again, it's fine to disagree but straw manning is a no-no.
>>
>>30008010
I won't.
>>
>>30008084
>Humans are too stupid & lack the creativity to make something up such as a big foot if it didn't already exist

1) This is an absurd claim to make. Humans are incredibly creative and imaginative.
2) This line of reasoning supposes that unicorns, hydras and manticores must also have existed in some form.
3) The idea of a wild man or a man-like ape is not exactly straining the creative faculties of your average human lol
>>
>>30007309
>clockwork elves

Pics or it didn’t happen
>>
>>30008053
>120p video
It's you that's "seeing what you want to see" if you think anyone is making an assessment from shitty 120p video.
>>
>>30008110
>Because while proportions like that can be achieved with costume
In order to achieve the abnormal arm length, extensions would be required, and extensions are easy to identify because they displace the elbow joint, moving it closer to the shoulder than the wrist. This is not the case with the subject of the PGF, as the elbow joint is located exactly where it should be between the wrist and shoulder joint, demonstrating that no extensions were being used.
>>
>>30008173
Indeed. If they are limb extensions then they're pretty ingeniously devised.
>>
File: Patterson.jpg (169 KB, 630x912)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
Pretty decent version here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjhhFj3Vua0
>>
File: patty.webm (75 KB, 422x480)
75 KB
75 KB WEBM
>>30007253
Stabilized footage of the Patterson/Gimlin Bigfoot footage.
>dat thigh jiggle
>dat tiddy jiggle
yeah, that shit is not a suit.
not only is bigfoot real, she's thicc as hell...
>>
>>30008186
There is no "if". The elbow joint demonstrates that no arm extensions were used.
>>
>>30008190
The casts Patterson are holding match the foot visible on from F072 from the OP image. That's one of the things Dr. Meldrum discussed during one of his conferences.
>>
>>30008231
It would be foolish to claim that it is outright impossible for a costume to replicate that natural movement.
Let's content ourselves with agreeing that the figure seen in the film shows a natural movement which is unlikely to be replicated by a costume and certainly one of that era.
>>
I fully believe there could be another lesser evolved humanoid species roaming around the US, evading human contact

But I just can’t bring myself to give a fuck and don’t understand why anyone else does. There’s literally an entire culture around a fucking forest monkey.

What’s the allure? We already know there are primates with complex social dynamics. Is it just because it’s ‘merica monke?

And let’s be honest. If it was officially announced that Sasquatch was officially verified as a new species, no one would give a fuck after a month.

There’s not much about it that captures the imagination beyond uncertainty around its existence. “Oh look, it’s shitting on a log.” “Oh wow, look at it tear apart that dog”
>>
File: 190512-186784-idunno.jpg (27 KB, 620x406)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>30008308

You might as well ask why some people find football interesting and some don't.
Personally i would be fascinated to see a new, unique hominid species described by science and its behaviour studied.
Different strokes for different folks
>>
>>30008256
If the subject was a man in a costume, it would move like a man in a costume and share the limb ratio of a man in a costume. It doesn't.

The Jack Links sasquatch commercials demonstrate that it's easy to distinguis a human in a costume by simply noting the arm / leg length ratio and the walking gait. This subject walks like a normal person, and has the limb ratios of a normal person, despite being in a costume.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAjBZqhxuOs
>>
File: bobhwalk.gif (190 KB, 227x194)
190 KB
190 KB GIF
That's Bob Hieronimus in the video. But if you still want to believe then good for you.
>>
>>30008362
That rather depends on the costume lol.
>>
>>30008367
>man mimics the thing seen on film
>Seee?! Proof!
>>
>>30008367
Bob doesn't have the same arm to leg length ratios as the PGF subject, and Bob doesn't share the same walking gait as the PGF subject. His arms are too short, he locks his legs like everyone else when he walks, and his lower leg and foot angles don't match the PGF subject.

>>30008374
No. It doesn't. The Jack Link's costume clearly demonstrates that fact.
>>
>>30008390
>The Jack Link's costume clearly demonstrates that fact.

So...the argument that you're making is that since that costume didn't replicate Patty's proportion and movement....then no costume can?
You must understand what an impossible claim that is to make.
>>
>hey guys we are going to the woods to film bigfoot and make a lot of money with the footage!
>Literally 4 hours later they have the encounter
Yeah....sure.
>>
>>30007403
>The Planet Of The Apes films are documentaries originating from bigfoot nation

Produced and acted by actual bigfoot who learned to speak English and took acting lessons.
>>
>>30008403
Seems like the people most likely to film sasquatch would be the people who went out to film sasquatch. It's like saying "Isn't it SUSCPICIOUS that fisherman are catching most of the fish?!
>>
>>30008417
Yeah, tell that fisherman to get a Megalodon next time.
>>
>>30008449

Well if there were a megaladon still swimming around then i wouldn't be surprised if people who invested their time and money looking for one were the ones who found it lol
>>
>>30008401
>You must understand what an impossible claim that is to make.
Not with human anatomy. The human foot and leg can't make the angles of the PGF subject because it violates our anatomical design. A costume has nothing to do with it....
>>
>>30008466
>The human foot and leg can't make the angles of the PGF subject

Source?
Because i feel like i'm doing it right now lol
>>
>>30008460
Ok anon they were just lucky and conveniently had the encounter 5 miles from the road, 4 hours in into their expedition. How lucky they were.
I hope the fisherman finds the megalodon next to his port to not waste too much diesel too.
>>
>>30008403
That's not how it went.

Patterson was called because 3 different sets of footprints were found and he wanted to use them for his film. By the time he got down to California, rain had made the footprints unusable. Instead of going back to Washington, he and Gimlin searched the area where the prints were found for new footprints, day and night, driving the logging roads at night in a truck, and searching lowland on horseback during the day. They encountered the Sasquatch they filmed after about 3 weeks of searching.

They put in a lot of effort to search an area that had recent signs of Sasquatch, so finding one isn't that surprising. The thing may have been attracted by the smell of the horses or something.....
>>
>>30008526
Maybe if there were already reports of megalodon in that area they would lol
>>
>>30008477
>Source?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE30qr_0lys
This, and every other film and video in existence that shows people walking....
>>
>>30008362

I have no opinion on whether it’s a costume or not and the verdict is still out, but that’s a pretty weak argument.

You act like proportions on a costume have to be the exact length as the person wearing it. People specifically put on full body costumes to NOT have the same proportions.

Why would the person have to move like a human for it to be a costume? People can move however they want. We aren’t machines
>>
>>30008362

> source: the jack links commercial
Lmao
>>
>>30008585
>People can move however they want.
Anatomy defines how you move, not desire.

>>30008593
The man in the Sasquatch costume demonstrates exactly that a man in a costume shares the same arm/leg ratio's and walking gait as a normal person. The subject of the PGF does not, which demonstrates that it is NOT a man in a costume.
>>
>>30008565

My dude.
There is a world of difference between the claim that the typical human gate looks different and the one which you made earlier:

>The human foot and leg can't make the angles of the PGF subject because it violates our anatomical design

So again, what's your source on the claim that our very anatomy prohibits such movement?
>>
>>30008619
Anatomy is the source.
>>
>>30008619
Prove it. Make a video showing us how you can walk without locking out your legs, and while achieving a foot and lower leg angle of nearly ninety degrees as does the subject of the PGF.

Put up or shut up.
>>
>>30007360
>https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bigfoot-finally-proved-false-300262926.html
i found this but have not watched it yet

https://youtu.be/e5qJYwfAju8
>>
>>30008198
the leg/thigh jiggle looks fucking real. I think Bob Gymlan (the YT channel) guy think it's real.
>>
File: 1633739246676.jpg (1.72 MB, 3264x2448)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB JPG
>>30008367
lol cool gif.

ok so as far as i know, this Gymlan video was shot in the 60s. one of the guys at the time was knows for spoofing bigfoot either at the time or later on in life. also, one of the 2 guys admitted near his death it was a hoax but one of the other guys said it was real until the day he died. am i getting this right?

in my opinion, the craziest proofs of the Samsquantch is large, deep inna woods forrest structures or the destruction and manipulation of large green and strong trees.

such as a 10 inch diameter green tree snapped in half, 8 foot high. with no tractor tracks or whateveraround it. only a very very strong being could do that.
>>
>>30008839
>am i getting this right?
No.

The PGF was filmed in Oct of 67' by Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin. Patterson died in the 70's and insisted the footage was genuine until the day he died. Gimlin is still alive, and after stopping to discuss the incident for years due to the way the journalists would distort his story, he eventually started talking again and has told the same story for 50 years.

There was an individual that made fake bigfoot feet out of wood, but he had nothing to do with the film, or either of the men that filmed it.
>>
File: 1633738934969.jpg (63 KB, 480x404)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>30008955
ah ok thanks
>>
>>30008198
I see Yeti Tiddies
>>
>>30008198
I've been hunted by one of these things, and it looked just like that.
After it happened, and I saw this footage, all the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.
They are like 8 foot tall giants up close too, and they are capable of such insane shit that they must possess technology.
>>
>>30008308
>lesser
Wait until you've encountered one of these things.
They are smarter or just as smart as homo sapiens.
>>
>>30009967
What sort of insane stuff are you talking about?
I've always found the cloaking and orb angles found in some reports to be possible indications of this. Oh and the telepathy as well. Although these sort of things seem to be far more infrequent when compared to bulk of peoples reports.
>>
>>30007253
I always figured that if those things are real, they exist to protect access to the underground where the aliens live. Think Journey to the Center of the Earth.
>>
File: JourneyCenterEarth2.jpg (186 KB, 1299x700)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>30010236
>>
>>30007360
Its' real. Study a high res version of it closely. Among many other tells, you can see its musculature ripple as it walks, especially a ripple in the muscles of the right leg in each stride.
>>
>>30007408
Bottom left dwarf - look how tiny his head is. WTF?
>>
>>30008367
If that dude were standing next to patty he'd only reach up to about her titty.
>>
>>30010681
lol
>>
>>30007253
It was swinging it's arms and nothing else. So it's fake.
>>
>>30010981
Look closer, there's a bit of bounce to them squatch tiddies, particularly between 307 and 310. Not saying it isn't fake, but if it was, they used something non-rigid to pad out the general gazonga area.
>>
>>30007253
It doesn't matter. Bigfoot as a concept fundamentally makes no sense outside of impossible to prove paranormal phenomenon. In other words, it makes no sense as a biological cryptid or otherwise undiscovered hominid. It's intelligent enough to know what trail cameras are, understand how they function well enough to avoid or move them, and smart enough to avoid all contact with humans.

If it's that smart it's obviously capable of higher intelligence beyond what a chimp or gorilla is capable of. And we know chimps have a semblance of culture. Moreso a hominid that's capable of having a species-wide ban on direct human contact. But that begs the question, if it is that smart why wouldn't ONE of them try to contact us? Why wouldn't one just run onto a busy freeway and say its equivalent of "hi"? If they're smart enough to roll around avoiding trailcams and reach a species-wide consensus on human-avoidance they're smart enough to disagree with the decision on a personal level. At some point one of them would have fucked off into an American downtown and see what all the bullshit is about.

>inb4 chimps don't do it either

Chimps don't avoid and/or reposition and/or destroy trail cams to walk past them without being photographed. If bigfoot exists it would have to be on another intellectual level to completely avoid human contact along the entire line of the species. Or it isn't a biological cryptid at all and is actually some other form of entity entirely. The latter however is unproveable and completely irrelevant as a result.
>>
>>30010195
Telepathy, weird shimmering portal objects appearing, being able to move without making a sound, walking behind an object and disappearing altogether, being able to move so fast that they were just a blur, mind manipulation, and being able to affect the environment in ways that seem impossible like telekinesis or something.
I thought I was going to die, I was very lucky.
My guess is these things are remnants of an old advanced civilization that was nearly wiped out thousands and thousands of years ago.
Probably adapted to the ice age, hence the body hair.
>>
>>30011064
>impossible to prove paranormal phenomenon
LOL
>>
>>30011064
>it makes no sense as a biological cryptid or otherwise undiscovered hominid
That's because the paradigm of human evolution is a mess. To much is assumption, too much contradictory evidence ignored because it doesn't fit. That's why 'squatch is ignored and continuously claimed to be a myth - because it doesn't fit. The problem is the paradigm, the narrative, not the evidence.

>Why wouldn't one just run onto a busy freeway and say its equivalent of "hi"?
It knows instinctively humans are bad news and steers far, far clear of any of our noise, except to raid a chicken or something now and then. It's easy for it to avoid us, we are loud sons of bitches and it's far better adapted to this planet than we are There are more areas where it can survive on the earth than there are where humans can.

Anwyay, humans like us have been around for a lot longer than is accepted in the current understanding of history, and these guys have perhaps had ancient experience with us before.

And of course there are reports of instances of extended contact. Like the female in... I forget where, some small Russian village maybe... who lived with a local man and he fucked it and it bore his kids. Not the Sasquatch or Yeti type - the smaller version, it has another name.

Or the time one took a shine to a guy and brought him into the wilderness and threw him in a pit. He spent something like a days there and observed a family unit, father, mother and child - he even observed the female and child washing leaves before consuming them. He escaped, and didn't tell anyone for decades because of the stigma and hassle of saying you've seen one.

There are reports of these beasts way back into antiquity, different types on the different continents. Read Forbidden Archaeology by Cremo and Thompson.
>>
File: bigfoot trump.gif (2.53 MB, 480x268)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB GIF
>>30007253
uh, guys?
>>
>>30008626
>Anatomy is the source.

Nope. Your claim is that anatomy prohibits humans moving in such a way.
I'm simply asking you to substantiate that claim. Evidently this was not one of the claims which you were prepared to support and if you cannot in fact make an empirical argument that such locomotion is physically impossible for a human then the assertion that no costume could be crafted to allow a human to reproduce what we see in Patty simply falls flat.

>>30008647

I can't give you a video of me doing the splits...does that mean humans physically can't do the splits?
Sorry, your demand is spurious and the attempt to switch the burden of proof is troubling.
All this stems from the mere IDEA that it is within the realm of possibility that a costume could be devised that would reproduce what we see from Patty.
If you which to wholly exclude this as a possibility by asserting that humans are anatomically incapable of locomoting in this way....then the burden to substantiate that claim is yours.

So once again, source?
>>
>>30007395
>random dude makes costume of way higher quality than Hollywood millionaire budget
Skilled dude
>>
WTF a bigfoot just flew over my house. It's real!!
>>
>>30011316
Trump is a weresquach?
>>
>>30011316
Bigfoot if true.
>>
>>30007408
dinklage was an ewok?
>>
>>30011366
>Hollywood millionaire budget
I don't think you have any clue what you are talking about.
Please show me the budget for costumes in any of the movies you are talking about.
>>
>>30011256
> Like the female in... I forget where, some small Russian village maybe... who lived with a local man and he fucked it and it bore his kids. Not the Sasquatch or Yeti type - the smaller version, it has another name.

You are talking about Zana, from now Russia. They call the small Asian ones Almas. Her living descendants had their DNA done, maternal halplogroup is an ancient African line, msm says oh so a slave? I say, nah, from an ancient relict hominid group, that yah, technically is human, but didn’t evolve just survived.
>>
>shoes
>>
>>30011362
>I'm simply asking you to substantiate that claim
If you don't understand that human anatomy limits the range of motion of the foot and lower leg while walking, I can't explain it to you. None other than Dr. Jeff Meldrum, a trained anthropologist that specializes in bipedal locomotion, demonstrates this fact. I even posted a video of people walking that demonstrates the natural range of motion and lower extremity angles for people like you to observe.

Regardless, you can't reason with the unreasonable, and you are unreasonable.
>>
File: ......jpg (35 KB, 500x564)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>30012713
>this much cope
>>
>>30011362
>doing the splits.

Equating walking normally, as the subject in the PGF does, with "doing the splits" is not a valid comparison.

If the subject on film is a man in a costume, as you claim it is, then any normal person should be able to replicate the walking gait and achieve the same foot and lower leg angles while walking without locking their legs.

They can't, though, because their anatomy prohibits them from replicating that gait because it's not a human gait.
>>
>>30011103
I'm a different anon, but I'd love to hear your story if you're willing to tell it.
>>
>>30007253
Because it’s impossible to just stick a something into the costume to lengthen the limbs right?
>>
>>30007253
Frame 307 shows the toe raising and splaying on the forward stride. You can see it happen on the MK Davis stabilized version. This is what convinced me.
>>
>>30014040
But how does one lengthen their elbow?
>>
File: PGF sasquatch.jpg (59 KB, 550x366)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>30014040
You can lengthen the limbs all you want beyond the joints using extensions, but you can't change the position of the elbow and knee joint, which makes it easy to spot when extensions are being used. The subject in the PGF has their elbow and knee joints located exactly where they should be, which demonstrates no extensions were used in the arms or legs.
>>
wtf bigfoot has big titties??
how did i never notice that before
>>
>>30007253
didn't hindu have stories about monkey men? maybe he's just a race of those guys, if that's the case i'd wager there are more, if humans haven't killed them all by now that is.
>>
>>30015440
That female Sasquatch sure did.
>>
>>30015471
>if humans haven't killed them all by now that is.
Nah, there's still huge amounts of terrain that are largely untouched and capable of sustaining groups of large animals.
>>
>>30007253
>>
File: bigfoot evidence.png (1.07 MB, 652x1158)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>30007484
>>
>>30008019
Because any sane person can see it's a suit. Take your meds. King Kong vs. Godzilla had better suit design.
>>
>>30015721
Any sane person examines the evidence and accepts it regardless of whether it conflicts with their beliefs or not, and the evidence clearly demonstrates that the subject in the PGF is not a man in a suit.
>>
>>30015676
Look at the gorilla pic and how severe the foot angle is in relation to the walking surface. That's a more consistent gait with the PGF subject than a normal human walking gait.
>>
>>30007253
>purpose designed costume
>wooden beams to extend the arms slightly, stilts too
>walking on stilts is hard
>coulda burned it
>"in the woods lol"
>anatomically consistent with a cryptid
>they got their story straight

It's strange how decades of better and better camera technology, urbanization, the spread of mankind into the wilderness, has not turned up a body, a specimen dead or alive, no?
>>
>>30008460
>>30008549
>lol
>>
>>30015853
i'd like to point out i'd like to belive there's such thing as bigfoot, but it's been like 50 years with no hard evidence now
>>
>>30007253
Bigfoots are closer to source than humans, they go in an out of portals which is why we don't find them
>>
>>30007360
Oh shit
>>
>>30015853
How do you know "they" haven't found a body and just not reported it? How many UFO reports see the light of day in the public spotlight, despite thousands of sightings reported every year?

Apparently there is a mandate from the department of the interior to keep the existence of these things hidden from the public. That's why the press does little more than ridicule the people and the subject, the police won't admit to anything, and academia treats it like it's the plague.
>>
>>30015853
They still can’t find real missing people
>>
>>30007309
I think you're mistaken, it's called "Clockwork Orange"
>>
>>30015821
A sane person doesn't have to analyze and find scraps of ""evidence"" to prove Barney the Dinosaur is a man wearing a suit.
>>
>>30011487
Stupid retard, they don't fly they hover
>>
>>30015999
A sane person can recognize the difference between a man wearing a suit and a large non-human bipedal creature.
>>
>>30015999
A sane person doesn't simply repeat the same thing over and over without evidence to support their claim.
>>
>>30016067
Holy shit! Bigfoot just hover over my house. It's real!
>>
>>30013633
>If you don't understand that human anatomy limits the range of motion of the foot and lower leg while walking, I can't explain it

Well we agree on one thing: you can't explain your argument.
I assumed that you had made your claim on some kind of empirical basis. I had assumed you'd be able to produce a valid source or argument beyond "well it's just obvious".

I don't think it's fair to call me unreasonable for asking you to do more than simply assert that this kind of locomotion is impossible for humans and actually substantiate said claim.

But if that's as far as you find yourself willing or capable of taking this argument then we shall end it there.
>>
>>30015999
now you are just being a faggot
>>
>>30013694
>Equating walking normally, as the subject in the PGF does, with "doing the splits" is not a valid comparison.

It's a perfectly valid response to the inane challenged of "Prove YOU can do x, right now" because even if i cannot personally do it (and i'm think i can desu) that does not prove that NO ONE can do it, that it is impossible.
Simple.

>If the subject on film is a man in a costume, as you claim it is,
Don't claim it, haven't claimed it. Literally all i've done is show intellectual honesty but acknowledging the mere idea that it is within the realm of possibility that a sufficiently well-designed costume could produce what we see from Patty.

>then any normal person should be able to replicate the walking gait
No, not necessarily. Not every person can do the splits but splits are certainly within the range of motion of human anatomy.

>They can't, though, because their anatomy prohibits them from replicating that gait

Again....source?
>>
>>30015721

Another vague dismissal.
lol I'm confident that you're quite sure of your position but surely you don't reasonably expect to be taken seriously on the basis of such an obvious logical fallacy.
>>
File: 1629620770591.gif (2.13 MB, 640x640)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB GIF
>>
>>30007934
What we have here is just a regular faggot.
Faggot.
>>
I want that fat greasy stinky bigfoot cock snuggled up in my diseased little shit-staimed sphincter
>>
File: 1633738718300.jpg (6 KB, 250x250)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>30017017
>>
>>30016290
>I don't think it's fair to call me unreasonable
That's because you're unreasonable.
>>
>>30008308
God i despise you "people" so fucking much. Can't you just die already? Who in the living fuck could possibly give a shit about your miserable existence?
>>
>>30016588
Nah, just your typical contrarian.
>>
>>30007253
If it was fake, they would have used a male suit. It being a female is something a faker would never think of (especially way back then).
>>
Btw, there's a second bigfoot in the original footage and i find it absolutely hilarious that most so called "debunkers" aren't even aware of it.
>>
>>30016340
>perfectly valid response
Then take it up with Dr. Jeff Meldrum. He is one of the first to demonstrate the anatomical differences concerning the locomotion of the subject.
>>
>>30017097
If it was fake, Patterson would have filmed it in his own home state of Washington instead of driving 750 miles through 2 states to hoax a film he could have hoaxed in his own back yard.

The hoax hypothesis has zero evidence or support.
>>
>>30007253
Don't forget those monke tiddy
Also the shine on the fur looks pretty authentic too
>>
>>30007253
Who the fuck knows the actual location?
>>
>>30008198
Dayyyum
>>
>>30017138
>Who the fuck knows the actual location?
Do an internet search. Will take you half a second, depending on your bandwidth speed, to find your answer.
>>
>>30017097
This is a point no redditor can refute
>>
File: 1633738453805.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>30017138
northern cali somehwere. which is a fucking hotspot. but the more i learn about these fucking things the more i realize that they are fucking everywhere.
>>
>>30008198
oh shit. there is a jiggle. woah...
>>
File: 1633740243245.jpg (2.09 MB, 2448x3264)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB JPG
>>30017272
i know right? the jiggle really sells it.
>>
>>30017075
dont feed the NPCs loosh.
its designed to enrage you and be an obstacle.
>>
>>30017138
oh neat. Looks like shit now tho.
>>
>>30007253
HAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Hmmp-Fm...
haaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA.... Haaaa.. shit he is going real.
>>
>>30017100
I've heard this before but never seen it, care to point it out?
>>
https://youtu.be/oXgDQlFZHB8
>>
>>30015999
You just proved you aren't a sane person. Anyone could see the difference between Barney and Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot.
If you look at them and think they are the same you are the retard
>>
>>30017087
>contrarian
My point still stands
>>
>>30018011
"No it's not..." is not a point.
>>
>>30017100
>>30017497
>I've heard this before but never seen it, care to point it out?

ive never heard of this before.
>>
Did the natives warn about the hairy folk that live deep in the woods
>>
>>30018260
Warn? no. not really.

Do the natives know about the hairy folk? yes 100%
>>
>>30008198
>>30015676
There's no fucking way they made a suit in the 60's with this much effort. Even some of the best fursuits don't have titty or thigh jiggles. You really think some '60s hick made a suit with jiggly tits when fucking modern day furries don't?
>>
>>30008198
the jiggle
>the jiggle
the Jiggle
>the juggle

my bros the jiggle makes me think ITS REAL!!
>>
>>30007253
I personally think it's some dude walking
in a suit. I actually have a theory I don't think anyone else has thought of: I think this is just some backwoods (potential a hillbilly) weirdo who just likes fucking with people. I think he made a Bigfoot suit out of game he's hunted. There's a few weird unexplained things that have happened the past decades since it's happened that no one can really explain. The most prominent example was the bear with 3 legs they found right near where the original film was shot. Doesn't seem like a coincidence. I think some weird hillbilly anon just likes fucking with people as a hobby.
>>
File: 1619155796396.jpg (99 KB, 640x442)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
putting this here. ive been meaning to watch it forever.

https://www.yewtu.be/watch?v=pw_oHxmqeB4

pic not related
>>
>>30018490
If it's a dude walking in a suit then:
1. The suit would look like the other shitty fur suits from the 60's. It doesn't.
2. The dude would have the same arm/leg length ratio's as your average dude. It doesn't. The arms are way too long.
3. The dude would share the same walking gait as your average dude. It doesn't.

All the evidence points to an actual sasquatch and not a dude in a suit.
>>
>>30018490
>hillybilly wearing a bigfoot suit in the woods and risk getting shot by other hillbilly's
Nope.
>>
>>30012635
don't you mean biglyfoot?
>>
>>30018687
Near his own property, it's possible. Maybe that's his way to deter people? Idk.
>>30018678
Thoughts on the 3 legged bear found near the big foot site? That adds to my theory that it's someone who maybe lives near by doing weird shit with animals.
>>
Sorry had to do some digging for the news article: https://lostcoastoutpost.com/2017/oct/19/three-legged-bear-caught-trail-camera-bluff-creek/
>>
>>30007253
>>30018678
the guy that filmed it said it was a hoax on his deathbed so im pretty fucking sure its a hoax
>>
>>30018712
>>30018490
>the bear with 3 legs they found right near where the original film was shot. Doesn't seem like a coincidence
Maybe the bear tried to fuck with bigfoot, and bigfoot tore its leg off?
>>
>>30016388
How come the big booty and bobs aren't bouncing at all?
>>
>>30017100
>>30018200
I'm the anon who asked if someone could point it out - I've heard a few different things but I don't necessarily put any stock in them - I've never seen the additional squatches and I'm not sure if what we're looking at is supposed to be "the original footage" or not
1) the original footage shows the aftermath of a bigfoot massacre - Patty is limping and injured as a result - the way she's walking away slowly and looks over her shoulder is because she's badly hurt and humiliated after witnessing others of her family massacred, knowing there is nothing she can do, powerless she leaves in pain
2) I've heard more recently that some people think Patty has a baby bigfoot holding on to her person somewhere
Whether or not these two are contradicting interpretations of the footage or not, I don't know. I have seen image macros in the chart with supposed photographic evidence of the massacre, but nothing conclusive, nothing recently, and certainly not anything specifically pointing out additional individuals like the baby.
>>
>>30018712
No, it's not possible, it's pants on head retarded. Just because somebody lives in a rural area and isn't a city faggot doesn't make them a retard.
>>
>>30018741
>the guy that filmed it said it was a hoax on his deathbed so im pretty fucking sure its a hoax
No, he didn't. Roger Patterson filmed it, and he NEVER said it was a hoax. Neither has Bob Gimlin who was there with him when it was filmed.
>>
>>30018843
Where did I say that, retard?
>>
File: Don laughs at you.jpg (80 KB, 642x720)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>30018880
>retard that thinks country people run around in the woods in a fur costume so they can shot by other country people calling somebody else a retard
>>
>>30018772
Bro ... The walk is like the most casual walk ever like it's going to buy groceries, and the look when it turns is head and it's not even a little curious or interested about a human filming it whatsoever.
I'm sorry but you're probably retarded :(
>>
>>30018490
Did they not inspect the bear? Wouldn't they have seen stitching?
>>
File: whoa.jpg (96 KB, 425x316)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>30007323
Holy shit, Sasquatch is real.
>>
>>30018902
Retard, I didn't say that. I said that guy as an individual might be into that.
>>
File: big tit.jpg (191 KB, 1080x1359)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>
>>30007253
The Bigfoot researchers say that no human can walk that way in the film. Oh, yes they can! When you're wearing long clown's feet, you can't place the ball of your foot down first. You have to put your foot down flat. Otherwise, you'll stumble. Another thing, when you put on the gorilla head, you can only turn your head maybe a quarter of the way. And to look behind you, you've got to turn your head and your shoulders and your hips. Plus, the shoulder pads in the suit are in the way of the jaw. That's why the Bigfoot turns and looks the way he does in the film. He has to twist his entire upper body.
>>
>>30018772
Yeah this theory was elaborate nonsense I decided. I was solely based on a trick of the 8mm film used that made a spot on the ground look unusually red, which was interpreted as a pool of blood. That's pretty much it.
Patty is just high-tailing it away from the weird, noisy, bald goblins. If it were a male they may have been attacked and killed instead.
>>
>>30015999
Why shill on an anime image board?
>>
>>30007253
>inconsistent with costume design of the time
Citation needed
>>arm length to leg length ratio is inconsistent with normal human ratios
Citation needed
>>walking gait inconsistent with normal human walking gait
Citation needed
>>footprint casted at the film site matches foot of subject captured on film
Citation needed
>>footprints casted at the film site are anatomically consistent with footprints casted around the nation
>>
>>30018741
>person says it's real
>"they're lying"
>person says it's a hoax
>"that proves it"
>>
>>30019103
>there's an alternate dimension where bigfoot attack footage was recovered near two mauled corpses
>>
>>30007395
>>30007934
Stan Winston went to his grave SEETHING that he couldnt make a suit to match Patty. not even he could copy it. look at gargoyles 1972. that was considered crazy good SFX back then.
>>30011362
>substantiate
nothing anyone can say will sway you, go fuck off.
>>30019103
there was a male. MK Davis found it in the footage, it was in the darker part where patty walked into.
>>
>>30007961

Yes you can, fuckwit. I did it just now. Your dyspraxia is not my problem.
>>
>>30019276
>there was a male. MK Davis found it in the footage, it was in the darker part where patty walked into.
How to find that video?
>>
>>30019291
>MK Davis
Greenwave2010fb on youtube. he has a lot of sasquatch stuff.
>>
>>30008308

Because if people are wrong and lying about this, they could be wrong and lying about other things, like me being fired and my wife leaving me.
>>
>>30017097
>>30017222
>If it was fake, they would have used a male suit. It being a female is something a faker would never think of (especially way back then).
Except Patterson did in the book he wrote the year before. Christ, you people are gullible idiots.
>>
>>30019000
It was picked up on a nature preserve camera. It's similar to one hunters use to capture pictures of deer and potential game while hunting.
>>30018737
Has the footage of the bear.
>>
>>30019061
>doubling down on retarded nonsense
Fuck off back to your vampire LARP thread already....
>>
>>30019078
>When you're wearing long clown's feet,
Your lower leg and foot angle are still the same due to the anatomical limitations of your foot, ankle, and knee joints.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3LvDAclbJc
>>
>>30019552
Nigger, Im a tourist. I'm here from /k/ because it's almost Halloween.
>>
>>30019175
Prove me wrong, contrarian. It should be easy for you with some simple Google searches. There's already been examples posted in this thread. Surely you can provide evidence to dispute the claims instead of just being yet another contrarian with a "no it's not" argument.
>>
>>30019289
Prove it.

Put it on video or fuck off with your contrarian bullshit.
>>
>>30007382
That's not how you play ball, smart guy
>>
>>30019350
So if somebody describes a doe and you go out in the field and see a doe instead of buck, it's a hoax?

Fuck off.
>>
>>30015999
You are being retarded for no reason, stop or continue being retarded
>>
>>30019572
So fuck off back to /k/ already and quit shitting up thread with your faggotry.
>>
>>30019350
It stands to logic that if squatches exist, then female squatches exist. This Patterson feller was clearly a bigot who believes there are only two sexes.

Jokes aside, if squatches are anything like humans, chances are actually greater that you'll encounter a female, 51 to 49%.
>>
File: monkagiga-emote.png (25 KB, 300x300)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>30008198
THIS WHOLE TIME THE PATTERSON-GIMLIN SPECIMEN WAS A FEMALE?
>>
>>30019662
Yeah? You never noticed those fat ape titties?
>>
>>30019673
I don't usually pay too much attention to Sasquatch topics, but I think they're fun. This is maybe the first time I've ever seen the footage up close and at length.

I now fully and unironically "believe" in them, thanks to this very thread.
>>
>>30011256
>t-they know instinctively to avoid us
>ignored all of the hard statements about understanding cameras or how advanced they'd have to be to do/think the things they do
Dude this is embarrassing.
>>
>>30018918
topkek thank you for the prognosis doctor

>>30019276
>there was a male. MK Davis found it in the footage, it was in the darker part where patty walked into.
>>30019307
>Greenwave2010fb on youtube. he has a lot of sasquatch stuff.
Can you point at the specific video detailing the additional squatch? Looking through the channel this guy has a tonne of vids, can't see any titles specifically mentioning this as I'm scanning through
>>
>>30016290
I can agree you're a dumb nigger. Dude literally gives your sources and it still isn't' good enough. Go fuck yourself and fuck off reject.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMm07pitD48
M.K.Davis appears to believe in and purport the massacre theory
>>
>>30017063

Like i said, if that's all your capable or willing to produce then the conversation must end here.
>>
>>30017104
>He is one of the first to demonstrate the anatomical differences concerning the locomotion of the subject.

Now here it is important for your argument that you be precise.
Was his conclusion that this is not how humans typically walk or that this is anatomically impossible for a human to achieve?
Give me a source because a vague allusion to Dr Meldrum is kinda useless.
And yes, i did spend some time googling but all i can find is references to the anatomy of footprints.
>>
>>30019276
>nothing anyone can say will sway you, go fuck off.

What an easy excuse not to produce anything even resembling a counter argument.
But before you get too angry at the idea that someone disagrees with you, take note that you'll find upon inspection of my posts that you actually don't know what my position is on the veracity of Patty.

So would you like to try again or is a shitty one-liner the most you find yourself prepared to produce?
>>
>>30019808
>Dude literally gives your sources

lol are you being serious? Waving vaguely in the direction of anatomy cannot reasonably be considered a source. Neither can merely mentioning the name of a researcher and i'm not even sure that was the same guy.

Perhaps you can do better.
>>
>>30019748
>hard statements
Now that's embarrassing.
>>
>>30019788
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX6HD9Cgj-0
>>
>>30020155
wow - ok yeah the second figure is pretty clear - thanks for taking the time to highlight this anon
I'm not sure why M.K.Davis is so turned on about the lens flare and there being other versions of the footage without that anomalous artefact
he insists that if there are versions without the lens flare you have to question why there's no lens flare, insinuating I suppose that those copies have been tampered with
>>
>>30020094
look up the mid tarsal break, it's an anatomical difference in great apes that forces certain gaits which are at the least uncomfortable and at most impossible for a human, depending on terrain. i don't know the terrain of the footage location so i can't say for certain if it's impossible, but the footage matches what would be expected much better than anyone except a primatologist would know to replicate
>>
File: Image-1411741054.jpg (42 KB, 460x339)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>30007253
the thing that gets me is the suit. how the fuck is it so much better than anything even hollywood was making at the time? how did some bomefuck in the woods pull it off?
>>
>>30020726

It's not. Look at that pixelly shit. You're interpolating detail into a shit fake that doesn't exist.
>>
>>30008190
man, the video i really convincing. But those casts look fake as shit
>>
>>30020726
That image is flawed, because there is no way to look at it in a way that is unbiased. Your brain already knows the image on the right is a fake so your brain makes connections that point to that idea without you even being consciously aware of it, so of course you're going to say the image on the right looks fake. With the image on the left you are uncertain and there is no way to conclusively resolve that uncertainty, leaving you with the uncertain feeling even if you reason that it is unlikely to be real, there will always be that small doubt.
That said, the biggest thing in that picture that is confusing is not the "suit" but the but rather, the way that Bigfoot is walking. It is physically impossible for a man to stand like that. No one has done it. Our arm, leg and torso muscles are just not capable of pulling it off.
>>
>>30020726
because you are in denial
>>
>>30020970
watch the M.K.Davis video analysis
>>
>>30015964
>stop asking questions about this mysterious universe and drink your corn syrup
>>
>>30020944
you will never be a real woman
>>
>>30008460
>>30008374
>>30010966
>>30008549

fag
>>
File: patterson.png (37 KB, 731x444)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>30007253
I find it strange that there's no autocomplete here
>>
>>30021380
Check the nurses insignia on belt etc
>>
>>30007253
You know I'm starting to believe in the footage.
Philip morris and bob heironimous couldn't be sketchier.
There's nothing on the skeptic side other than jokingly dismissing it. Seriously? Wouldn't recreating the patterson footage have made a great mythbusters episode? Or any other of similar tv show? There's very little if you search for recreating bigfoot suit on youtube. It's real strange
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11 KB, 194x259)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>30019064
>0
please kid nap me mommy bigfoot and Missing 411 me please.
>>
>>30015721
The fact that you're bringing up a fucking MOVIE as an example shows how shallow your mind really is.
>>
>>30021582
"She's" a Freemason, not surprised
>>
>>30021380
why do they make it so obvious?
>>
>>30008308
>I fully believe there could be another lesser evolved humanoid species roaming around the US, evading human contact
Please drop the racism when you enter this board
>>
>>30019064
No wonder they don't leave their forests .
>>
>>30019350
honestly, very telling. And this makes me believe it is almost undoubtedly a hoax. However, the fucking suit is amazing. Not just given the time it was filmed, but even by today's standards. Man must have spent years making the suit.
>>
>>30019350
interesting
>>
>>30020726
COSTUME
TECHNOLOGY

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>30019609
>>30019595

>So if somebody describes a doe and you go out in the field and see a doe instead of buck, it's a hoax?

You missed the point there. It wasn't that this is proof of a hoax, it's a refutation of the argument that IF it's a hoax then no one would have thought to make the bigfoot a female....since Patterson evidently did and indeed there was a report and illustration from a few years before of a female bigfoot.
That is to say the notion is not some astounding leap that no hoaxer would think to make.
>>
>>30020726
Because it's not a costume, it's a gorilla's hide.
>>
>>30023767

But Bob Heironimus says they made it using horse hide...
>>
>>30020726
Because it's not a suit.

Look at the arm length on the suit on the right and compare it with the sasquatch. If the PGF was a guy in a suit, then he would share the arm/leg length ratio of the O/THER guy in the suit on the right, but it doesn't, because it's NOT a "guy in a suit".

Look at the leg angles of the guy in the suit on the right. They match your typical walking gait of any given human. If the PGF was a guy in the suit it would walk the same way, but it doesn't.

Shit aint rocket science folks.

In order to convince yourself it's a "guy in a suit" you have to:
A: Invent a form fitted fur suit that's never been duplicated before or since
B: Find an extraordinary human with abnormal arms that are longer than other humans
C: Find an extraordinary human with unnatural lower legs, feet, and ankles that allows him to walk using unnatural leg/foot angles that are close to the walking gait of a gorilla or lemur than that of human beings.
D: Invent a crew that can actually keep a secret for over 50 years

It's easier to find a unicorn than all that shit. Or a sasquatch.
>>
>>30008132
There can be no pics. They exist in a sacred place where photography is not only forbidden but impossible.
>>
>>30021532
The internet has been scrubbed. Search engines have eliminated most of the shit the corpo's and governments don't want you knowing about anymore. It took them 25 years, but they finally own the internet, and there's fuck all any of us can do about it.

Orwell was off by about 70 years or so...
>>
>>30023767
>gorilla hide
Easily disproven by the fact the recess behind the knee is visible, as is the muscle seperation between the hamstrings and quads on the leg.

Gorilla hide isn't form fitting and would mask the joints at the knee, elbow, ankles, and wrists, but they are all clearly visible to any reasonable person.
>>
>>30023920

How come the glutes don't move with the leg?
>>
>>30023951
There is footage that's been stabilized that demonstrates the ass does shake. Bitch just has a tight ass, though....
>>
>>30023963

I'm skeptical of that because i think people claim to see a whole lot of detail (on both sides of the argument) which appears to take a a fair amount of effort to see for a reasonable person.
But the movement of the glutes and the leg should not be a subtle jiggle. It should be a large and obvious movement as the legs extend and flex and the glutes keep the balance.
>>
>>30023868
>It took them 25 years, but they finally own the internet
The damn thing started as a military project
>>
File: images.jpg (18 KB, 275x183)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>30023838
we need Adam and Jamie and Grant to manufacture the Patterson/Gymlan suit. and recreate the shot!!!!!!!!
>>
>>30023992
Depends on the footage being used. A lot of the shit you see is from copies of copies of copies, which introduces shit that's not there and erased some of the detail. The actual film itself is excellent quality, as are the first few copies made. I'm pretty sure it was Bill Munns who took a frame by frame copy of footage obtained by Mrs. Patterson herself and put it all on a computer. That shit shows a lot of detail you can't see on other sources.
>>
>>30024018
Sure, but civilians ran most of the servers and were responsible for the search engines. Now all that shit's monopolized by corpo shills, like (((Disney))) and political parties using it to push consumerism and Marxist identity politics.
>>
>>30024127

>The actual film itself is excellent quality
Where can we watch the film itself or a high quality copy?
>>
>>30024178
The original was pretty much stolen from Mrs. Patterson after Roger died, so all she has left is one of the first copies. Look for Bill Munns digital analysis because he took digital prints of the copy Mrs. Patterson has.

Dr. Jeff Meldrum also has some prints made from some of the earliest copies that show excellent detail as well.

MK Davis does a good job too, as he uses computer programs to process the images for better detail based on his experience photographing stars and shit in space.
>>
>>30016290
do you need a peer reviewed study to tell you cant put your head up your ass?
>>
>>30024501

Do you need another go at producing a meaningful rebuttal? lol
>>
File: Gait comparison.png (1.95 MB, 1264x1436)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
Here's a gait comparison between some random dude walking, the PGF subject, and a gibbon walking on its hind legs.

Note the extreme angle of the foot as it leaves the walking surface on the PGF and gibbon compared with the man. Not the extreme angle of the lower leg compared to the man. Note how neither the PGF subject or the gibbon lock out their legs during movement like men do.

If the subject of the PGF was a man in a suit, then its gait would resemble the man on the left, but it doesn't, and it's far closer to that of a gibbon. This demonstrates a different set of anatomy is being used than that of a human, and that it was NOT a man in a costume,
>>
>>30024705
You should just call her Patty
>>
>>30019350
Your evidence is disregarded due to the child-like typos in your example.
>latter
>film's
YOU are the gullible one, bud.
>>
>>30019350
>Writes a book about peoples observations of sasquatch
>includes sketches of male and female sasquatch because that's what people described and sketched
>retarded anons have a problem with this
>>
>>30024705
>Man walking straight to right
>Gibbon walking straight to right
>Dude in a suit walking away from the camera to right
>Surprised there's different angles
I'd be more concerned with the fact the "bigfoot" has flat clown shoes for feet; those flat feet would look more natural on a bird than an ape.

>>30007253
A lot of people are drawing autistic conclusions about a 1 minute bit of footage with less pixels than a Liveleak homicide. That's not to say bigfoot in general doesn't exist, simply it makes no sense for a species of gigantic great ape to be wandering around for millennia with no credible physical evidence to show for it by now. Even orangutans as isolated as they are leave shit, hair, and bodies.
>Print molds? Dime a dozen hoaxes made by people with no understanding of primate feet anatomy
>Corpses/bones? Inevitably a costume set in a freezer, great facebook bait though
>"Genetic studies"? I wouldn't take the word of a woman ""scientist"" shilling her bigfoot-teen fantasy smut
This is the work of one of the supposedly most credible experts in bigfoot research claiming to have published a genetic study proving bigfoot is an "indigenous people" of human hybrids with magical powers: http://melbaketchum.com/melba_official_website_2017_003.htm
>>
>>30025742
i need acopy of this book.
>>
>>30026227
>simply it makes no sense for a species of gigantic great ape to be wandering around for millennia with no credible physical evidence to show for it by now.
dude there are a few top level anthropologists who have tons of hair and shit intheir collection. there is some proof.
>>
i believe in bigfoot
>>
>>30026379
#metoo

to many sightings and reports. way too many. even if most of them were false there's just wayy to many reports.
>>
>>30012820
He fucked it?! Tha absolute madman
>>
>>30008390
The arms in the costume can easily be extended. This ratio bullshit is Bob Meldrum level logic.
>>
>>30014187
This is untrue. You can work around the actual elbow and create a fake "joint" using extensions - notice here now the arms never seem to flex. And the fingers appear frozen?
>>
>>30007253
fact check: true
>>
I wish all the focus and money that is going to "bigfoot" nonsense would go to the preservation of mountain and lowland gorillas. I love the mystique of unknown, undiscovered species, but the whole bigfoot hunt is filled with such utter hokum and nonsense it is disgusting.
>>
>>30019064
BASED Robert Crumb
>>
>>30015964
Why the fuck would anyone hide the discovery?
>>
>>30008374
you can design a costume that can make a mans forearm bend like an elbow?
>>
>>30026267
>top level anthropologists
Can you name one? Maybe w/ a credible peer reviewed study that establishes they do in fact have confirmation its really bigfoot and not another mountain goat like that Yeti scalp nonsense.
All I've been able to dig up is claims of bigfoot hair and shit with either refusal to do dna testing, inconclusive test results, amateur claims (Bigfoot smut lady for instance), and a lot of misidentification that's proven in dna tests.
Bison, bear, elk, pig, and etc hair isn't proof anon.

Collections are cute, my niece has one for shiny "fairy" rocks she finds, but there's nothing that establishes a population of unknown giant primates is living in the wilderness. Game cameras can pick up highly endangered and rare species all the time, yet not a single conclusive shot of bigfoot? Not a single corpse? Not even some hundred+ year old toe bone kept by some Native American tribe or frontiersman?
>>
>>30015964
Anon you're forgetting: humans talk. The most trivial meaningless bullshit will trend on social media for weeks on end, anybody that genuinely found a real body of an unidentified large primate would have the worldstar videos of them poking the corpse trending within the hour. For gods sake remember the whole retarded spiel around a dead raccoon ("The Montauk Monster").
>How many UFO reports see the light of day in the public spotlight
Were you asleep during the whole Pentagon UFO report to Congress? That was circulating in the msm constantly for months; its not being suppressed, its just the vast majority of sightings are nothing burgers. You can only hype up "shiny blip of light seen for 4 seconds on zoomed in smartphone camera" so many times before people just stop giving a shit.
>Its the gubmint
Press consooms what sells stories, bigfoot being real would sell like hotcakes. Police aren't animal control. Academia welcomes actual evidence to the contrary; its not their fault most of what's physical is either genuinely misidentified, deliberate hoaxes, or amateur research done by people who want to shill books/conference seats/or larp shows.
>>
>>30007253
Ever notice it’s got boobs. This ones a lady.
>>
Create a general for believers/knowers and let's discuss your sources/experiences. EVERY thread on subjects that are true is derailed by shills and/or retards, DON'T reply to them, it's a waste of time. They are stuck in their obsolete and retarded paradigms.
>>
>>30021532
Use yandex. Not a very big fan of it, but in my experience it's even better than duckduckgo. Never use google, blatant censorship ramped up to 11 since covid started..
>>
>>30023757
You've missed the point. The Sasquatch is very obviously real. It's not a human in a costume, no matter how hard you try an frame it.
>>
>>30023836
He's clearly a fuckin liar - these people who say they did it are the real scam artists here.
>>
>>30026525
It's fingers move during the clip - it's all natural
>>
>>30026541
The fingers move. You've no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>30026227
If it's a "dude in a suit", then the suit would share the characteristics of contemporary fur suits. It doesn't.

If it's a "dude in a suit", then the subject would share the same arm/leg length ratio as a "dude in a suit". It doesn't.

If it was a "dude in a suit", then it would share the same walking gait as a dude in a suit. It doesn't.

Ergo, it's not a "dude in a suit".

NONE of the evidence available on the film supports the "dude in a suit" hypothesis, rendering that hypothesis completely falsified.
>>
>>30026227
>no credible physical evidence to show for it by now.
Footprint evidence from around the nation is, indeed, "physical evidence". The prints share the same characteristics, regardless of state in which they were found. Some of these prints have dermal ridges that have been identified as being non-human AND non-primate, as assessed by Mr. Jimmy Chilcutt, a leading print analyst.

Hair samples taken from sighting locations have also been analyzed and determined to be "of unknown origin", and share characteristics of both primates and humans alike.

There's plenty of "physical evidence".
>>
>>30026525
Forearms can be extended, but you can't move the elbow joints, which makes it easy to identify the arm extensions because the forearm is too long compared to the upper arm.

Use your brain already.
>>
>>30026541
The "fake joint" you refer too would require the arms to be far longer than that which is depicted on the PGF.
>>
>>30026572
There's a variety of reasons. Some that come to mind:

Economic reasons
>Endangered species habitat preservation has lead to the cessation of logging industry in a variety of states.
>Knowing a giant bidped exists in the woods may have a negative impact on outdoor recreation industry and public parks.

Preservation
>Public acknowledgement may lead to an increase in poaching attempts.

Saving face
>NO politician wants to be the one to admit to the public that the government has been lying to them.
>>
>>30026597
Dr. Jeff Meldrum and Dr. John Bindernagel.

As for your "peer review" nonsense, what good is a "peer review" when the peer group is corrupt?
>>
>>30026651
>social media
You mean controlled media.

Why do you think there's so much Marxist identity politics shit being spewed? Because they want it to be, because it's a controlled narrative.

The idea that there is "free speech" in the U.S. is an illusion. There is NO free speech in the U.S., which is why the term "cancel culture" is now common.
>>
>>30026790
Google has been a joke since the Bush administration.
>>
>>30026227
>/melbaketchum

Yeah...that paper was a mess. It even (apparently in ignorance) sites spoof papers
>>
>>30026578

I couldn't even design a suit jacket, my lad, but that doesn't mean no one could lol
>>
This thread convinced me that the footage is real.
>>
>>30026597
>Can you name one?

Dr. Jeff Meldrum is a Full Professor of Anatomy & Anthropology at Idaho State University
>>
>>30026923

lol no that's not the point of this particular exchange.
You need to be able to take a step back from your true believer mind set and examine each claim logically.
The claim that no hoaxer would think to make the sasquatch female is demonstrably false. That's all that is being said here.
>>
>>30020101
no, you demand i agree with you fully and change my beliefs for you, with nothing in exchange.

you could have a bigfoot in your living room and would claim its fake, a hologram, mk ultra, moon landing hoax or some other COPE bullshit.
>>30023711
sfx is a deep and highly technical field. its a big wheelhouse of a lot of skills.
>>30023541
Stan Winston couldnt make it, and he seethed til he died about it.
he is hte guy who basically made almost all the SFX costumes for 35 years.
>>30023836
and old Bob Heironimus is full of shit too. injuns lie about everything.
>>30024018
google was literally the NSA search algorithm that was monetized and used publicly to get more input to make it stronger.
>>30026572
owls fucked up logging for the past 30 years. imagine a relict hominid.
>>
>>30027899
I'm the (You) you just replied to and I never made that claim. Definitely less likely for a hoaxer to bother with 'squatch titties though.
>>
File: 1607737876925.gif (3.76 MB, 1070x216)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB GIF
>>30016388
>>
>>30019673
I never did either
>>
>>30008308
Theres no way a human sized animal has evaded detection in 2021.
>>
>>30008198
Okay, I believe you guys now. Time to hunt for thiccfoot
>>
>>30007484
What's the source of this pic?
>>
File: apeguycostume.jpg (47 KB, 331x432)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>30007976
The ones on this page
https://bigfootforums.com/topic/65494-the-realism-of-the-patterson-gimlin-film-subject-cannot-be-replicated-with-a-costume-so-what-are-the-possibilities-2/page/12/
>>
>>30027167
>As for your "peer review" nonsense, what good is a "peer review" when the peer group is corrupt?
this. the peer review was invented in north america in the 1690s. it's a cathedral scam.
>>
>>30029457
This looks like a guy in a costume. I'm not into bigfoot and nessy and ghost. I think it just about making money through tourism and ghost hunting and stuff. Nothing going to be done. Even when real scientist disclose the finding he will be pressured not to. People just wanted the status quo. So can still make money out of it.
>>
>>30023838
>>30030081
>>
>>30008198
The jiggle's impressive, but the lack of it in the buttocks isn't.
>>30008308
>I fully believe there could be another lesser evolved humanoid species roaming around the US, evading human contact

https://treeofwoe.substack.com/p/when-orcs-were-real

^Archaic Neanderthal holdovers I could get behind, at least on build and appearance with that fur. Rock apes in Nam, legit pygmies still around, Australian aboriginees with one less chromosome. Who knows
>>
File: 1617586845942.webm (2.28 MB, 1020x720)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB WEBM
>>
>>30008367
Nice. This basically settles it for me, but was already leaning hoax.
>>
>>30008367
Where do you get this from though? I can't find the source, would love to watch the video/documentary of this guy recreating the walk.
>>
There was a document supposedly written by a Hollywood vfx artist that was worded quite well and included contemporary examples of gorilla/monkey suits at the time along with specific notes adding to its authenticity, does anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>30026768
I'm down. Should it be SG Sasquatch General?

or CG Cryptid General?
>>
File: 7 FEB 83 V1.jpg (262 KB, 1800x1144)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>30027066
Pic Rel is a disney land parade from 1981 from my Grandpa's slide collection. the costumes were shitty in the old days before the early 90s when animatronix really took off.
>>
>>30027885
all the cool Squatch researchers i know think the Pat/Gym footage is legit.
>>
We need to compile a collection of photos and videos of traces of big foor. im not talking prints and shit. but like bark scrapings at 8 feet high. and trees being upended. and hiant trees being snapped at 8ft high. stuff that would require the work of machines but where ate in remote places where machines cant access.
>>
https://youtu.be/rtmy4zLd030?t=29

thoughts?
>>
>>30030951
fake as your heterosexuality
>>
File: 1619409348697.gif (261 KB, 200x200)
261 KB
261 KB GIF
>>30030882
>>30026768

there's other cryptids i have become interested in latley. such as:

dog man
Hat Man
Rakes
Skin Walkers
Forrest elves / wood elves / faries ?

Rakes scare the fuck out of me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQCmOoaN7dA

Also, Bigfoot isn't an ape. they aren't dumb. they're more human than animals.
>>
>>30030984
shut uuuuuup
>>
>>30010681
Proportionate dwarf? Also appears to be a different species of ewok
>>
File: 1634328105383.jpg (104 KB, 720x720)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
Samsquatch ripping down a tree. Drone footage.

3 videos of the incident:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTUabbPfloc&list=WL&index=1&ab_channel=ThinkerThunker

https://www.tiktok.com/@theweirdshelf/video/7014636041378204934?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2ebSxtqJ8g&t=15s&ab_channel=StephanieCothern
>>
>>30027167
>Jeff Meldrum
An Idaho State anatomy/evolution professor shilling books, conferences, and only owns footprint casts? I thought you said he was "top level" not a state university professor, and where's the hair/shit collection?
>John Bindernagel
A biology doctorate graduate from Madison Wisconsin who spent his life selling books claiming bigfoot is real and may have owned foot casts. Not even a professor let alone "top level". Again what hair/shit collection???
>What good is peer review
Any retard can make any claim so its better for multiple retards to validate if its genuine. Why has everything you've said been a lie?
>>30030146
Modern academic peer review comes from the mid 1700s from the Royal Society of Edinburgh. Would you drink bleach if a salesman told you it really could cure your autism? It must be true if he said so with nobody to check his homework.
>>30027182
>Worldstar
>Controlled media
I'm not talking CNN or FOX I'm talking actual social media. I didn't ask for your Marxist rant about bigfoot's taint being shared online.
>>30027877
The woman has coom and money on the brain; I wouldn't be surprised if she cited The Onion for a reference on how bigfoot's psychic powers made her start the """study""".
>>
>>30027915
>no, you demand i agree with you fully and change my beliefs for you,

lol what? Can you go ahead and copy/paste the part where you think i've demanded that?
Seriously, presently i'm just correcting you on your misunderstanding about the provenance of a female bigfoot and how by the time of the Patterson Gimlin footage it was not a wild thing for a potential hoaxer to produce.

>you could have a bigfoot in your living room and would claim its fake,
You have no idea which side of the bigfoot debate i fall on. You're simply reacting to my disagreement as if it were a personal attack.
What i find most hilarious is that all i'm doing is making reasonable arguments and challenging bad arguments and BOTH sides are getting upset about it..
Rather telling, yes?
If you want to be taken seriously then don't leap to adversarial shit slinging. Just debate, point by point.
>>
>>30027915
>and old Bob Heironimus is full of shit too.

Yeah he doesn't strike me as particularly reliable and his story doesn't necessarily line up
>>
>>30031197
>Modern academic peer review comes from the mid 1700s from the Royal Society of Edinburgh. Would you drink bleach if a salesman told you it really could cure your autism? It must be true if he said so with nobody to check his homework.

How much checking would do if the advice to drink bleach was peer reviewed?
>>
>>30031197
>An Idaho State anatomy/evolution professor shilling books, conferences,

You were given a legitimate expert in the field who is convinced by the evidence for bigfoot.
He has a doctorate in his field.
He's published papers in his field.
I'm not Saying Dr Meldrum is right but "lel only a state university professor" is a shit poor attempt to ignore his credentials.

If you want to discredit him as a legitimate expert then you'll have to do MUCH better than that.
>>
>>30030146
>>30027167

Please don't cry about peer review. It's not a conspiracy. The fact is that people simply aren't writing papers on bigfoot that pass the bar of scientific rigour.
For example the paper by Melba Ketchum repeatedly failed peer review. Was it a conspiracy by big SCIENCE who refused to accept the possibility of bigfoot?
No, it was a shit poor paper that literally cited JOKE papers as reference material. A number of the people who reviewed the paper (like many scientists) are only too excited to be shown that bigfoot is real.

I know crying conspiracy is the easiest way to explain why other people aren't convinced by what you find so convincing but the conspiracy simply is there...just like conclusive evidence.
>>
>>30027066
>Its not a fur suit
How can you tell from a 1 minute clip with less pixels than a cartel beheading?
>People are all built the exact same
Same as above and didn't the guy who admitted to wearing the suit do a perfect shot-for-shot of it; why lie?
>People don't walk on clown shoes
Same as above. How the hell is a primate's feet flatter than a swamp birds??
>Ergo its not a dude in a suit
There's more tangible evidence to show it being a hoax than there is any speculation for it being a mythical giant ape in North America. I'd love to see your paper on how its totally a monkey man.
>>30027095
>Share the same characteristics
This is absolute bullshit. There's prints with 5 toes, 4 toes, claws, wide heels, narrow heels, giant toes like a chimp, splayed toes like a bear, set toes like a human; there is absolutely no global consistency. Regional? Depends if the hoaxers wants to cluster their wooden blocks.
>Jimmy Chilcutt
A criminal fingerprint analyst claiming to understand primate "print" anatomy? Not only is he not "leading" but he's commenting on a study he's not taught in much less an expert on. Do you trust the guy who fixes your car's busted taillight with rewiring your house? No, because being sorta relevant in one field doesn't make you an expert in another.
>Hair samples have been analyzed
Are you seriously taking the Ketchum study as legitimate?
>There's plenty of "physical evidence"
Clearly not the case if not a single specimen has ever been found. Wishful thinking in fairytales isn't a good cope anon.
>>30027894
Already covered this, a university professor isn't "top level" and he doesn't have any hairs or shits in his collection.
>>
>>30031300
Could we compare it to the journey that proving the existence of giant squid and flying squid went through?

When was the earliest paper on the existence of these species that passed scientific rigor?
>>
>>30031303
>Already covered this, a university professor isn't "top level"

You haven't covered anything.
If a man with a doctorate in primatology and decades of experience is not "top level" then no one is.
PHDs take a lot of damn work and you have only to hear the man debate other primatologists to see that he knows exactly what he's talking about.

This attempt to discredit a very credentialed professional is dishonest and unnecessary. You can disagree with his conclusions without taking the asinine position that he doesn't deserve respect of his scholarship.

You haven't a leg to stand on here. Let it go.
>>
>>30031316

I don't know when the first legitimate paper was but a body was retrieved at least in 1861.
Even the body of a deep sea cephalopod has been found on multiple occasions but not one of sasquatch. That's disheartening.
>>
Costume fags watch this presentation by Bill Munn, all of it.

https://youtu.be/O0a5eaoR1U0
>>
>>30031154
>Samsquatch ripping down a tree.

But the guy concludes that you can see machinery in the full video...
>>
>>30031242
>Bigfoot isn't real, there is no evidence to support the existence of any population of giant apes this close to human civilization
>Bleach is fine to chug yolo
These statements aren't remotely the same and we both know it. Why would peer review stop what would be one of the biggest discoveries in primatology? Think anon, researchers are money whores with too much to gain from being bought out by supposed government agents. No amount of hush money would stem the inevitable legitimate leaks that would occur with credible evidence to support it, they'd sell their soul for a huge profit in just media appearances let alone conferences; think of the NSA being whistleblown level of importance.
>>30031261
>"""top level anthropologists""" with actual hair/shit collections of monkey man
>A random state professor with none of that
I asked for something simple and was given a "literally who". Doctorates and papers don't make somebody a "top level" anything; tons of people have both of those but you don't see doctors in liberal arts being hailed as "top level dancers, musicians, finger painters". His credentials aren't relevant to what I asked; its a weak appeal to authority.
>discredit him
A doctorate in human anatomy doesn't make somebody an expert on mythical species. A plumber is not an mechanic as a mechanic is not an electrician: expertise in one field does not mean expertise in another.
>>30031300
Its really sad that people base their entire livelihoods on shilling stories to folks desperate for something to believe in; if I had lesser morals about scamming people out of their cash over a tall tale, I'd absolutely ride the same gravy train as these people. Who needs to work when you can spend your days shitposting monkey romance novels, half-baked lectures based on 10 seconds of a blurry shape, and putting out enough headline-grabbing books, pointless conferences, and cashgrab shows to put Discovery Channel to shame.
>>
File: yeti malding like OP.jpg (20 KB, 474x266)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>30031316
Honestly I'd say any bigfoot would be closer to the orangutan in terms of mystery, indigenous awareness, and difficulty in confirming. Known for centuries by natives, naturally isolated for most of their adult lives, and only formally classified in 1799. Mountain gorillas are an even better analogue with as recent as 1902.
Don't get me wrong I'd LOVE to be proven wrong and see a new ape species discovered in my lifetime, but as it stands with as much development, expansion, and advances in technology to the present, I just can't see how anything short of a literal interdimensional entity could be the case.
>>30031340
>Jeff Meldrum
>1989, Ph.D. Anatomical Sciences (Physical Anthropology), State University of New York, Stony Brook, NY
Anatomical science of humans is NOT primatology, you don't a single thing you're talking about.
>very credentialed professional
Genuinely are you shilling for these people's books??? Constantly I've been seeing this language idolizing these "experts" as infallible, flawless, the almighty authority. It reads like you're trying to promote his stuff to be quite honest. I haven't seen ANYTHING, not a forum post, not a bigfoot fan blog, not anything that says his collection has hair or shit, the latter you're full of.
Come back to me when you have any body of evidence outside of shill marketing.
>>
>>30031470
>and was given a "literally who".

lol don't be silly. As if you could name any even a single anthropologist who hasn't been on TV.

Rejecting Dr Meldrum as a legitimate expert in this area come off as dishonest, hand-waving attempts to pretend there are no learned scientists who believe in and can coherently argue for the existence of a large, unknown hominid living in North America.

>You don't see doctors in liberal arts being hailed as "top level dancers, musicians, finger painters". His credentials aren't relevant to what I asked; its a weak appeal to authority.

...you asked for an authority to be appealed to and now you're criticizing it? You lost me.
He has a doctorate in biological anthropology. Maybe i
m misunderstanding. Did you or did you not ask for an expert in anthropology?

>half-baked lectures based on 10 seconds of a blurry shape

I don't think that's really a fair characterization of the field as a whole. Certainly there are some people who are just making a living that way but you have only to watch some of these guys talk to know how much they believe in this and how much of their lives they devote to its study.
There is no conspiracy to keep proof of bigfoot secret but it's just as dishonest and tribalistic to dismiss all bigfoot proponents as shills and desperate halfwits.
>>
>>30031551

Yes you're right. I was thinking about his doctorate in biological anthropology and his debates with primatologists, a simple mistake. You'll see that i've referred to his correct credentials in a subsequent post.

>Constantly I've been seeing this language idolizing these "experts" as infallible, flawless, the almighty authority.

Nope. You're getting worked up over a strawman.
Literally all i've said here is that Dr. Meldrum is a qualified expert of the sort ( i think) you were asking for. I haven't claimed he's infallible.
You don't even know what my position is on the existence of bigfoot. You're just reacting adversarially to someone disagreeing with you. The pro-sasquatch team is doing the same to me.
Funny that.

And i never said he had a collection of biological samples.
>>
>>30031371

So there was general acceptance for the existence of the giant squid all through modern times? This body was on display but people were rejecting it for no raison?

It's actually a myth that it was a myth?
>>
>>30007253
keep coping, you have wasted your life chasing something that isn't real.
>>
>>30031641
>This body was on display but people were rejecting it for no raison?

no...i think after a body was recovered it was known to science.
Before that it was mythological. Like bigfoot.
We need a body or a bone or a tooth or some hair or e-DNA....but so far there's nothing.
>>
>>30031650

Got em'
You've won the internet.
lol come on, bud. Stop trying to make yourself feel good by making other people feel bad.
>>
>>30031560
>consooming media at any point
That's not a flex anon. I didn't dismiss him as an educated professor. I dismissed an anthropologist as an expert on a mythical species; should I trust art history doctors who believe in tooth fairies, sell tooth fairy hunting guides, and constantly promote tooth fairy hunter merchandise? Sincere question.
>Did you or did you not ask for an expert in anthropology?
I did and was given a state university teacher. If you weren't masturbating over this guy so hard (are you like those people who worship Fauci?) you noticed that question was directed at the claim >>30026267 Not only is he not a top level anthropologist (you clearly don't understand how professors aren't all the best of the best, absolutely infallible experts of their respective fields) but keyphrase here *he didn't have tons of hair and shit in his collection*. So off the bat, every single fanboy of this guy is making up claims for him. Why would I trust anything you have to say when from the beginning I've been told a lie?
>That's not a fair characterization
Find me any "bigfoot experts" that aren't either selling books, conferences, movie deals, documentaries, television shows, or just plain scams. For gods sake this is from the BFRO for glorified camping trips: http://bfro.net/news/roundup/exped_faq.asp#fee Why would anybody pay up to half a grand just to larp in the woods? I could do that for far cheaper, with firearms, and have a grand old time for not even 1/5 of that price. What experience are they trying to sell?
I'm not dismissing all proponents as shills and halfwits: simply saying the clear vast majority are selling fantasies to an audience WANTING to believe, not they do believe but that they WANT there to be some mystery in life that they have the agency to think "I'm special because I KNOW this exists". Its the same thing you see in holistic guru websites, chiropractic offices, new age shops, so on and so forth. The profit motive is clear though
>>
>>30031665
make people feel bad? over chasing something fake, I'm doing them a favor by trying to snap them out of it.
>>
>>30031659

Then it's a myth that it was a myth?

Everyone intelligent knew about the giant squid for almost 150 years, it was only that most people were ignorant and thought it was a myth, and that's why it was in books about weird myths along with bigfoot and nessie and shit?

You all do remember that most people thought the giant squid wasn't real up to 2000 ish? But this was a case where the 90% were ignorant?
>>
>>30031641
It was more considered a superstition than actual wildlife. Sailors throughout history have a lot of wacky silly legends that often have some basis in reality: St Elmo's Fire is a great example of what was often just regarded as a superstition being based in fact. And yeah there absolutely was bodies of giant squid prior to its formal recognition, its just prior to that any bodies that were found were quick to be consumed by the elements leaving little behind and the availability of information (academics included) wasn't nearly as easy or widespread to share as it is today.
Tbf it seems the body recovered was a portion of a squid and recovered from a French ship where the captain knew it was heavily disputed by scientists and wanted to get a piece of history: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_corvette_Alecton
>>
>>30031704
It was more the general layman didn't know enough of academics and so it was just a fanciful legend told by (possibly drunk) sailors. In the scientific community, there was discussion about its existence for centuries, it was just what physical evidence they could recover was fragments of a body and often resembling a jar of rotten eels when others came to inspect it. The long standing consensus was "These things do exist but they live so far deep in the ocean in such isolated numbers that we'll probably never see one alive let alone whole". It does have a place in classic Norse mythology as the Kraken and that's where most popular culture derives its origin of the giant squid from. Keep in mind that a lot of experts knew it did exist, it was just what was available wasn't easily consumable by the general public ("Here's a fragment of giant squid collected a hundred years ago... no it is not vomit in formaldehyde").

Its moreso there wasn't easily digestible evidence of giant squids outside of corpses, huge body of work on beached fauna by the way "blobsters" are pretty popular, until the Japanese recorded a LIVE individual in the wild and that circulated in the modern msm. Most normies didn't know enough so they thought "oh so we just discovered it" when in reality it was "finally we got footage of something we've known for 200+ years". Its just the difference between what the scientific community knows and the average layman: this also applies to medicine, aeronautics, engineering, etc.
>>
>>30031666

First, 666 trips NICE lol

>Sincere question.
You should accept as expert a man who has a doctorate in biological anthropology and who focuses on the locomotion of primates because that is what we're looking at in the Patterson-Gimlin film.
Is the figure moving like a human in a suit or are we seeing a type of locomotion unlike humans?
That's the kind of question that Dr Meldrum has spent years preparing to answer.

>I did and was given a state university teacher ... are you like those people who worship Fauci?

So...is holding a high position deserving of confidence or is it not? I shouldn't hold Fauci's professional opinion in high regard just because he's the top doc but i should look down on Meldrum's professional opinion because he's not?
Is not being in a public position evidence that someone is not expert in their field? lol certainly not and i know you agree with that.
You were given an expert in his field and one who is eminently equipped to speak intelligently on the subject.
You cannot discredit that.
Again, didn't claim he had biological samples, that was someone else but it terms of his earned expertise in this field, you have no legitimate reason to exclude Dr. Meldrum.

>Find me any "bigfoot experts" that aren't either selling books

The quality of the arguments they present is not dependent on whether or not they write books or make money advocating for their position.
Poisoning the well is not a good logical position.
You judge them on their arguments.
>>
>>30031691

Bud, i already told you, you won the internet.
It's ok. You can leave now with the sure knowledge that you've put all the squatchers in their place
lol
>>
>>30031808
I mean they kind of put themself on their place wasting all their life chasing fantasy, I just want them to come back to the real world they're harming themselves.
>>
>>30031821

Damn, got em again, bro!
You must feel so good about your own life now!
lol
>>
>>30007253
E-DNA tests hace basically disproven all cryptids sorry bud.
>>
>>30031225
>You have no idea which side of the bigfoot debate i fall on
you have used every single shitty reddit trolling method and its just tiresome. no one cares wat you think, you act like a prick to people and then strut around proud of being a retard.
>>30031340
you are dealing with a reddit faggot who thinks they know it all and want to be proud pricks without having their faggot karma downvoted.
nothing you say will be valid, you are arguing with a retard.
>>30031704
because the peope seeing it were "trash" and not of value. like the sailors that had seen the giant squid, or hte big fucking octopi in hte atlantic and the weird vicious ones in the caribbean that know how to grab things and hit sailors to get away.
>>
>>30007253
Are you the guy on this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsXhk1xmYAI&t=385s
>>
>>30031916
>you have used every single shitty reddit trolling method

Which would you say is the most aggregious? Because so far all i've intended to do was point out the weaknesses in arguments on both sides.
I think you're just falling into the all too common trap of treating disagreement as a personal attack.

>you are dealing with a reddit faggot who thinks they know it all

So i'm a Reddit troll dealing with a reddit faggot?
lol you see what i mean here? If i agree with you i'm fighting the good fight and if i'm disagreeing with you then i'm a troll.

I don't think anything can be gained by our continued interaction.
Have a pleasant evening.
>>
>>30031829
I did, they can't refute my points, thank you.
>>
>>30008308
If i lived in the US I would think this was talking about me
>>
What do the people ITT think about this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb6fQTejz7g&feature=emb_logo
>>
>>30032839
Typical inconclusive bigfoot footage. Almost totally obscured behind cover and impossible to determine whether it's a unique hominid or a man.
>>
>>30029834
It hasn't. Hence this thread discussing it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.