[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1630775158116.jpg (26 KB, 640x479)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>Age (round it to 5 steps) 20,25,30, etc.
>Gender (no need to reveal it anymore, only if you want to)
>Feeling during dream
>Lucid? (yes or no)
>vision? (yes or no)
>SleepParalysis (yes or no)
>3rd or Ego person?
>Type ?
>Dream itself

Type: In order to give me the best occurence, i will now set it to types:
Type A: Dream happened during your normal sleep shedule
Type B: Dream during a Nap
Type C: Nightmare only half or an hour into sleep (30-60 minutes)
Type D: Nightmare in the middle of the night (4+ hours)
Type E: Nightmare after normal sleep and you wake up in the morning with it. (6+ hours)
Type Z: Dream lasts only 5-10 seconds. Very short.

Explanations:
Lucid= You are aware that it is a dream and you can act out yourself.
Vision= Super Clearly visible. It feels you are really there and its almost real.
Sleep Paralysis = Awake, but not able to move.

No real life names, use nicknames or Anon.

Please don´t use any memes and try to be nice.
Every person will be treated equally.

Be nice, stay classy and pray to Jesus and ask him for forgiveness. He is the only one and true way to everything you need to know about life.
>>
Hi I had a really strange dream a few weeks ago that stuck with me because it was just so bizarre

>25
>female
>Not really feeling much, just surprise and like I was in my normal routine at home. A little bit of disgust
>no, wasn't exactly lucid but it just felt like a regular dream
>no
>no
>Ego I think? I'm not too sure
> A I think, but my sleeping schedule is so poor I dream usually in the daytime

I just remember being at my house, doing normal stuff like trying to clean and get things organised. I felt like there were people over, I can't fully remember. I just know that I opened the back door to the garden and I saw there was a crate or box left outside.
I brought it inside and it was full of large crickets or grasshoppers. I was surprised and alarmed, but I decided to put the crate back outside to clean later.
Flash forward and it was nighttime with the same people over, felt like some kind of party but I wasn't really interested. I went back to the crate and brought it indoors, only to discover that the crickets/grasshoppers had transformed into many colourful toads that hopped around and some jumped out the box and were in my house. That was it.

The house stuff wasn't really important, I just felt really weird about the toads and the insects and it stuck with me. Thanks if you do interpret this. I often have insane dreams regularly
>>
>>30004614
>age 40, female, emotion was flat, vision, ego, type A

I was dating a good looking Christian preacher. I didn’t really feel any emotion towards him or care about him. We were in the bottom floor of an office building in a conference room making plans on a white board when I needed to go pee. I went down the hall to the bathroom, it had three stalls, was clean, regular office bathroom. I sit down to pee and another woman comes into the bathroom and I can’t pee. I don’t want her to hear me at first, but then I don’t care anymore but I still can’t. So I go up the top/third floor of the building to use the restroom up there. I go into the bathroom. It’s spacious, clean, marble, has a seating area w couches. But there are no stalls. A toilet, a jacuzzi tub and another toilet all in a line against one wall. But at least it’s empty. I go to the far toilet and sit down. When I’m sitting down I accidentally bump the jacuzzi tub and it starts filling w water. Right as I’m about to go the bathroom, the door flies in and two large fat business men come in. Very round, but in suits. They start having a business meeting in the sitting area. I ask, “is thus the men’s room” they say “no” and continue their conversation, then I glare at them and say, “do you mind” They leave, but they leave the door to the bathroom wide open behind them. I yell, can you close the fucking door. Then I wake up.
>>
>>30004806

As you are currently doing your everday chores and meet your friends on a daily basis, new friends will arrive.

One of them will bring up new friends that are very evil. It will look like a suprise to you but its actually very dangerous.

The situation shows like a gift but is only looking like this to cause you damage because of these enemies that are trying to get very close to you.

In the end, they won´t harm you much but are going to gather informations about you. It will get noisy and they will start to spread gossip about you.

------------------------------------

Get rid of these new "friends" they are not worth the trust that you are giving them.
>>
>>30005005
Thank you so much :D I will definitely save this thank you for doing this. Will keep my eyes peeled
>>
>>30004975

You will get on a good path and find a new partner. Yet, you won´t get closer to him so it will end quickly.

Out of this situation, you will get a new job / business offer.

Right when the plans are done, you will get the urge to tell on what is currently going on. Right as you want to tell your opinion, a strange person will appear and you won´t tell anything anymore.

You will look for a better place to tell your opinion but that will get you trouble.
Your friends won´t help you anymore and there is a trap.

You are being showed that you would get higher if you provide any information and tell whats on your mind and share even more private information...

As this is going on, you will slightly reveal private information and people know that you could know more intimate informations.

In the end, 2 times you will get interrupted telling on whats on your mind to people in private but these business people won´t care for your private info / space and don´t care if your information will be revealed to others.

Be very carefull on who to trust and who to tell private informations.

Even more, don´t tell any intimate infos to anyone.

Business people will always be the same, they won´t care for your private infos / opinion.
>>
bump
>>
>20
>Male
>Kind of like a sense of comfort and love
>No
>Yes
>No
>Ego
>A

I was at my grandma's house with my ex (they've never been to my grandma's house before) and were both petting this cat small grey cat together and just laughing with each other. It felt as if we were still very much in a relationship at the time and it also felt like my grandma's house was ours if that makes sense. I don't recall a majority of what we were talking about but it seems like it took place after the breakup since my ex did reference the break up in the dream. The dream ended after my ex was called by their "brother" (it's a person I know but wouldn't necessarily call a friend, my ex has never met them) and we left the house
>>
>>30006078

If you would put more effort into your next situation, you would get a new gf. She would have the same character as your first one.

Yet, both of you would agree on misbehaving. Not that bad not good either. In between.

The efforts you put in, would be yours completely.
Whats sad, there will be still memories from the past blocking your efforts for going further.

You know that there is still the pain from the past...

In the end, you won´t get anything since family complications would get in between.

-------------------------------------------

You would be granted benefits but this relationship is what is keeping you from it.

Nothing beneficial will happen.
>>
>>30004614
>25
>female
>felt deep seated fear and anxiety
>not lucid
>kind of visible, mostly hazy
>no sleep paralysis
>ego person
>type E

I always dream these weird little worlds that I get dropped into. Always with different rules and roles I'm put in. Last night I dreamt I was in charge of putting down a monster with two other people. There was a leader, me, and someone else. The monster was this large pale blob, mostly formless aside for the mouth in front of it. It had no eyes, arms or legs. It had a lot of teeth and a big fleshy tube in place of a tongue which would pop out and slam on the ground trying to grab me. The two other people were kind of faceless, I couldn't imagine their faces or bodies but they were there. I knew I liked the leader and relied on him. The other person I didn't know so well. We were in this closed rectangular garden so it wouldn't get out. I started just throwing these rocks with teeth on the end at it. They were shapped like bullets and I knew they were supposed to do something to it. I ran around throwing those rocks at it while it chased me and slammed its tongue trying to eat me. It felt mononitnous doing this. At some point I took a break and talked to the leader, shortly after the third person got eaten. The whole dream changed, the monster got significantly bigger and we started running. It got really scary as I looked back I could see it getting closer. I don't even know how, it didn't have any legs. As we ran it ate more people and got bigger. We ran off a street into houses as it oozed in making thuds with its tongue, slapping onto people shattering their bodies, scooping them up, and becoming larger. I kept running and we met a dead end, we were in front of a door and we knew that was the way to safety. I turned behind me and saw the monster at the end of the hall and knew I wasn't going to make it. The door wouldn't open. I didn't want to watch it happen and woke up shortly after I realized I got killed.
>>
>>30004614
>25
> felt good. Calm quaint normal
>not lucid
>yes I could see in the dream
>no clue don't really remember ever moving physically in them
>3rd
>Type A

So what happens is my best friend and I are driving doing errands and she sees a metaphysical shop. She's really into that stuff so she asks if we can stop and I say yeah sure. We go in and since Idk much about that kinda stuff I just wander looking at random things. I eventually get to a bookshelf and a name pops up. We'll say P. P was my step grandmother, who passed in 2013. She was really connected spiritually speaking did lots of different kinds of healings and all sorts of other things that I don't really understand what they are but think like reiki healing and charkas and the like. She was pretty big in the local community for it, taught people etc. So like I knew she had books published but in the dream I remember being very shocked to see it in some random store. So I try to buy it and the shopkeeper lady is like yeah I can't sell this to you and I'm like oh why not? She says it's being saved for anon.
I say well uh. That's me, hand her my ID and she says "one moment then anon, I have something that P left for you"
She goes to the back, brings out this ornate box (think like size wise a box a pair of work boots would be in. Not massive but not small) she hands me it and I ask how much, she says "it was left here as a gift. P said she knew you would be present here one day after she was no longer physically with us and wanted you to have it when that time came"
I thank the shopkeeper ask how she knew P (just random small talk, she was taught by P) and I leave with my friend. We sit down in my car, I open the box and then wake up.

I've had this dream about a half dozen or so times since meeting my friend in March of this year. I don't usually have reoccurring dreams besides my reoccurring nightmare so that's why this sticks out so vividly.
What does this mean?
>>
>>30004614
M
>Feeling during dream
Frightened. Makes me jump.
>Lucid? (yes or no)
No
>vision? (yes or no)
Yes
No
>3rd or Ego person?
First person.
>Type ?
Z
>Dream itself
Barely even a dream really. I'm not technically asleep I think. Usually right as I'm about to fall asleep is when it happens. I'll see people walking, usually on the street. One of the people will seem more real than the others, and I will then realise that they see me. They seem way more real than the other faceless people in the dream. The dream camera usually, but not always, zooms in on their face a bit. I always get suddenly frightened and jump. It wakes me up a bit and then I can fall asleep again in a bit. It is almost always an old woman, hunched over with white hair. Sometimes it's a regular looking guy though. They scare me and seem evil. Very nasty vibes off the old woman in particular.
>>
>>30006382
Contd

I messed up the vision question, my bad.

Very very clear. As if I am actually there.

Is she trying to communicate something with me? If so, what? I've been looking around for the book when I am in metaphysical stores with my friend and don't ever see it so idk if it's a premonition kinda thing and I've just not been in the right shop or what. It's since made me more interested in this kinda stuff and tarot and whatnot (excuse my ignorance) but like. Don't know where I'm meant to start.
>>
>>30006339

You like to jump on adventures and takes to risks to complete them.

The next time, you will be told to take down a person that is currently doing bad things.

The person you have to take down is pretty evil and could easily take you down since his might is pretty strong.

Your team will consist of 3 people and you like the leader of this team.

Through relationship connection ,you will first start to bring trouble to him. Those troubles consist of half truths, half lies.

You know, with these lies, they could bring this evil man down.

Since nothing really happened and the impact was almost none, the evil person will strike hard and go against your group. One of it will be taken away...

In the end, this evil man is fed up with your tries to cause him trouble and go after you. He tried to chase where you are and what you do. You have to hurry and hide from this person since he is going to harm you and your leader.

More and more people will get involved on what you have tried to do... they will join this evil man since they can see on what you have done.

You have lost. You will get punished for your actions and have your damage....

---------------------------------------------------

Surely, there are evil people and corporates out there but starting to make trouble and shoot lies against them, won´t bring the change.

Either you are going to use the law or start an agenda, or leave it completely.

No activist actions. Do it anyway and face the consequences.
>>
>>30004614
>30, M, confusion, yes lucid, yes vision, no SP, ? 1st-person, Type Z
Dream started like a replay of an old memory, then 'splitscreened' into a grid of many small windows, contents chaotic. I was startled to lucidity by this and tried to re-merge the dream(s?). I managed to synchronize their contents and collapse the grid to a smaller number, and briefly reached a re-unified experience before waking. Felt very disoriented/scattered for several minutes afterward.
I have had plenty of dream weirdness but this one, the sensation of being attentionally divided like having the heads of a hydra going every which way, was profoundly strange.
>>
>>30006382
>>30006426

If you would jump on the plans from your friend (girl who is into meta stuff) you would find the trace of your step grandmother.

She has actually made a book and left a box for you to find in a shop that is currently not known to you.

You would find that should if you would look for her book and the bookkeeper would say the exact things that she has left something for you.

--------------------------------------

Would be interesting to know what she has left for you :)

This dream is real, go find her book in a shop where she was nearby.
>>
>>30006706
Interesting. Yeah anytime my friend suggests we go or says she wants to I say yeah sure sounds fun.

Now I just gotta find the where.

Thanks friend. Appreciate it
>>
>>30006393

And because of your behavior,actions and thoughts, you are going to face people on your everyday basis that are evil.

Behave more nicely and support. If your reputation is already too much down, change your place.

Its your character / behavior that is currently giving you this hell.

Be kind and nice and everything will change to the better.
>>
>>30006625

It bascially means why this has happened and what has lead to this situation. It was not clear yet why this happened, but if you focus on it and synchronize all actions, you would get the bigger picture of it.
>>
>>Age (round it to 5 steps) 20,25,30, etc.
>>Gender (no need to reveal it anymore, only if you want to)
m
>>Feeling during dream
despair, desire to suicide
>>Lucid? (yes or no)
no
>>vision? (yes or no)
no
>>SleepParalysis (yes or no)
no
>>3rd or Ego person?
both
>>Type D
>>Dream itself

I was in what I was perceiving as a Canadian pine forest and it was snowing
As I was walking through the pine forest I saw a big wreckage of a spaceship like in cartoons/anime (I was 12)
I then realized the snow was actual ash from the wreckage and suddenly woke up feeling significantly miserable, scared, sweating and shaking
I then went to the bathroom to throw up and decided to sit on the cold floor of the bathroom to cool off
As I was cooling off and shaking I then looked at the shower head and had kind of a sudden flash and I was floating in space, naked next to a bigger version of the shower head to then realize the shower head is the spaceship from my dream after which I woke up and started crying, being completely devastated because I was feeling like it was my fault it fell from space
>>
>>30006964
I meant to say I was 12 in both cases
>>
I need serious help understanding my dreams. For the past month or two, All my dreams have been of something or someone hunting me down. No matter how much I try, I can't stop myself from running and hiding. I'm starting to think I'm running from something that I should be facing in my head, but I don't know how I'll be able to muster the control I need to make that action in my dream.

My dreams are always so lucid, yet like a movie I cannot control them.
>>
I've been smoking mugwort before bed the last two nights and my dreams haven't been amplified. am i doing it wrong?
>>
>>30006964
>>30006985

You will get into contact with your friends and have a good time... yet, you don´t wanna help out on what happened to them. You know that some of them are currently suffering from a huge damage.

They have lost so many good and benefits from their project, its pretty grim.

You know... something is wrong. Very wrong.

Why did they fail? Well... you feel the urge to let go on what happened in reality...

You have a fair share why this happened.
You know it fell, you look in the past and there was a moment where you have complained... too much complained. You wanted to get rid of your damage but that brought the biggest misery to your friends.

They could have made it far and actually make a big business. But thats over, the cause of their failing is your fault.

Don´t suicide even if you realize now that you are the one that brought this business down.

You could help them out or at least try to support and work for them.

If you admit that its your fault, prepare for a big clash.
>>
>>30007401

If you have undone chores,bills or duties, those who are wanting them from you, will come and get them from your side.

You won´t be able to get away and you can´t hide from these.

If its not the first part, you are running from responsibility.

In any way, you have undone work. Do it.
>>
>>30009855

Melatonin or GABA.

F.Lux for lowering the brightness of the screen in the evening.

If you don´t hit the REM phase, you won´t get any.
>>
>>30004614
>Age:20
>Male
>Kind of
>No
>Yes
>No
>Ego
>Type E
>the dream follows here

I had the weirdest dream ever
What I remember is that my old art professor from high school gave my friends and I a test in which we had to bring George Floyd back to life with other people's limbs and she dug up a corpse and stole its limbs. However, during the test, the parents of the corpse came and inquired about what we were doing (they didn't know what we planned to do) and left, even though there were a bunch of feds outside the classroom. Fast forward to night, we are in my friend's apartment and are playing stupid games until the professor is also there and she makes us play squid game like games to see who wins and who loses. Those who lose get killed and have their organs and limbs stolen. I remember I lost a game, but I transferred my consciousness into my friend and then when I went home, I couldn't live like that so I told both my and his parents what happened so they both got the feds and went to arrest my professor but I woke up

dudeI am still shaken up
>>
>>30010249
mugwort contains thujone which is a GABA receptor antagonist. should i combine melatonin?
>>
>20
>general sense of unease
>no
>vision
>1st person
>A
I won a sweepstakes and was told I would meet a famous person. It turned out out to be the wrestler Big Show. He was sweaty and blindfolded and chasing me around a wrestling ring in an empty theater while his entrance theme played. When he caught me he covered my hair with peanut butter then bit me on the ass cheek and I nutted. I don't even like wrestling and havent thought about it since i was a child.
>>
>>30010283

The challenge is to find out whether you are too deep or to shallow with your sleep.

When you sleep and you feel like you haven´t slept, you are too shallow.
Means you need more GABA.
If you don´t find any sleep or getting sleepy, you are drinking to much coffee, too much light etc. and you need melatonin.

If you are waking up, feeling like wasted, your sleep was too deep.

Overslept, too much melatonin, not enough light in the daytime,wrong sleep shedule, too much GABA, drugs abuse, medication etc.

----------------------------

All in all, you need to find out first wether it is too deep or too shallow.
>>
>>30010304
i don't consume caffeine. i do have a rough time waking up, and tend to oversleep, but also stay up late. i do use a blue light filter on all devices. that would suggest i need more melatonin, yes?
>>
>>30004614
Hi op, i had this dream around june:
>20 (22)
>male
>at first i was feeling like i knew where i had to go, then cold fear
>no
>yes
>no
>ego
>type z (maybe, short in the middle of the night)

The dream:
I am sleeping in my bed.
For some reason i get up, go trough the aisle. I arrive in the living room. Turning my head right i can clearly see a dark shadow, tye size of an adult man, no particulars on him, just a shadow. He is looking at me, has two red (or white i don't remember correctly) eyes, they seem to be luminescent. I see him for a fraction of second and then i run to my bed and hide under tye blanckets. While hiding i star calling mom. "Mamma, mamma" but at first i don't emit any sounds. Then i wake myself up by calling my mom with actual voice. I was cold sweating, keeping blanckets over my head with a hand. I was in the same position i had hiding under the blanckets. I remember as really vivid the run to hide. The following morning i asked my mom if she has heard me calling her, she said she didn't remember that but heard me going to the kitchen (next to the living room). The day before that dream was a normal day, so i didn't find a specific cause for a dream like that. Talking with my mom about that dream she told me she didn't sleep well too, cause that night she was "feeling presences". I don't know what was that dream but i remember it vividly.
>>
>>30010260

There is a coming challenge. You will be told to use your skills for a new project / business.

The task that will be given to you, you have to use other peoples good and money to get the project back to life.

It will work and the project now needs more effort in order to bring money.

Since that happens, the Gov. and Law already has go a hint that something suspicious is going on.

The people that have been abused and taken their benefits, will now get the police to find who was the culprit in charge.

You will have your fair share and switch to coworker and be safe from this trouble.

In the end, you will tell your parents and others on what happened and the police will arrest the leader of this.

When something is fishy and you KNOW it. Its the best to collect the evidence and call the cops. Such stories will never end well.
>>
>>30010321

Yes melatonin is the first choice.

1mg 45 minutes before sleep.

Up to 3 mg before sleep.

If it has settled, lower the dosis.
>>
Everytime ive had sleep paralysis it's been funny to me, whats with that shit. Only twice, both times I found it amusing
>>
>>30010298

The coming business / project that you are going to accept will be a total failure.

The tasks and the "fun" that was told to you will be nothing more than a lie.

It turns out that you will only be disappointed and its not on what you actually expected.

Its just to entertainment purpose and you won´t get anything beneficial out of it.

-------------------------------

Don´t take this offer even if it looks like a win. It is meant to look like that you have something won...
>>
File: queen.jpg (964 KB, 1500x1000)
964 KB
964 KB JPG
>>30004614
Today I meet the Queen Elizabeth II in my dreams. I hardly dream with this kind of public people, so kinda unusual.
It was at night. We were having a dinner with other people - the table was really nice and we were outdoors in a kind of restaurant that does not exist, although it was located where I live. I have a really good views of a mountain, called Montserrat. It's a really particular mountain: a place were ley lines meet, old world cult center, and more magic stuff.

(I don't lucid dream because I don't like it that much, but in almost all dreams, specially when they are absurd, I'm aware of being dreaming and can manipulate the dream or wake up).
I decided started teasing her asking stuff about the nwo to see if I could get new info from the dream world. Some other diners were trying to make me shut up and not letting the Queen to answer my questions, so I made disappeared most of the annoying ones.
Finally the Queen was answering some stuff, but not going to the point and pretending she didn't have any knowledge. So, I just cut what she was replying and ask her "Why are you a man?". The Queen stop pretending to be a lady and looked at me with fierce eyes and his truly demonic face, but didn't say a word.
I look at the sky and I could see water reflection like if we were in the sea. I "knew" there was a flood. Then from the skies near Montserrat I could see some light and big dragons that were demons/angels - there was three kind of them, one really similar to the typical flying dinosaurs while the other two way more humanoid. The Queen keep silent, so since it was turning quite a nightmare I decided to politely walk away from there and all the hell vibes. As I stand up I realized I was alone with the Queen in the table and there were no one around.

1/2
>>
File: montserrat.jpg (168 KB, 1920x500)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>30004614
The Queen followed me until the street and then wait there. I keep walking away and then I turn back, and next to the queen there was my dog (until then it wasn't in the dream). I call him, but he didn't come. Then the Queen starting doing some creepy stuff and I made her disappear. I walk away a bit more, turn back again, and my dog was still sitting there. Before I could call him again the Queen appear where she was. My dog was still.
I decided to wake up (I usually force my body to move so I wake up), but before I could try I hear a creepy loud scream from inside my skull. Then I wake up in my room while falling from my bed. I tried to react putting my hands down but when I contact with the floor I felt nothing - oh, I'm still dreaming. I put myself into the bed again and then I wake up for real.

2/2
>>
>>30010459

Beware!

Your place is being hunted by a demon and will cause you alot of harm. He is already in your place and is waiting for the right moment to strike.

You will try to hide from this being but thats not going to help. This being is bound to your place and will strike and cause you trouble.

--------------------------------

Such entities only come if you, your family has done something bad.
The more evil / bad intentions / media etc. the better they manifest.

Everything counts. Media,sculptures,wrong whorshipping etc.
>>
>>30010871
>>30010878

some infos please?
>>
>>30004614
>25
>male
>lucid, no
>vision, yes
>it switched to third a couple times, mostly saw it from my perspective
>type A
>into the dream

it began with myself, my good friend, and a group of other men (faceless, as dream folk tend to be) walking in the woods. we carried weapons and gear like soldiers or guerillas. it was snowy, but I don't think it was in winter months (just a distinct feeling I had upon waking). not even sure where we were, never recognized any landmarks. we were walking along, and my friend was telling me about a letter from his fiance. in the way of dreams, it sort of shifted and we were all huddled behind a downed tree, and i could hear muffled talking some distance away. couldn't make out anything that was said, but there was a feeling of terror and I could hear my compatriots panting. this was when it shifted to 3rd person, an overhead view of what I assumed were the people(?) we were hiding from about 15 yards from us. cut to me and my friend both crawling through the brush, him repeating "don't stop, and we'll make it".

recorded this one in a journal to be safe, but I didn't need to. really stuck with me after waking. wouldn't call it a nightmare, I felt more weird about how real it felt more than anything that happened in it. will end this out by saying, though I was a fairly active dreamer as a youngster, dreaming for me hit a sharp decline when I turned ~19 and this was the first dream I could remember upon waking in years (dream occurred February 7th 2020)
>>
>>30011588
Not stonks
>>
>>30004614
>27
>Male
>Mix between fear and adrenaline rush
>Yes
>No
>No
>Ego person
>E

Sitting on a bench in the forest and eating some food with my fiance. For some reason I brought my computer, despite no electricity (not a laptop either). Feeling pretty good.

Suddenly the mood shifts. In the distance I see a guy with a machete and a hockey mask (pretty sure it was Jason from Friday the 13th) approach us). I tell my fiance to pack her things. I do the same, taking my sweet time packing my computer.

We make a run for it. We actually run right past Jason, having only one tree between us. Make it out of the forest okay. Wake up.

Fiance standing next to my bed asking why I haven't gotten up yet.

Weirdest thing I've dreamt in a while... usually don't remember my dreams.
>>
>>30010242
Ive been unemployed for half a year now. I'm not in any financial trouble but ever since I got laid off I've felt like I had to go back to work, even though I hate work and I've never had a job that didn't treat me like trash. I became depressed and suicidal after working multiple jobs hoping one would stick, but I never could be bossed around and treated like an object. I'm running away from work and until I either find a way to make money on my own or get a job, this will continue.
>>
>30
>Male
>Shocked, confused and then relaxed
>Not fully
>No
>No
>Ego
>Type A
>I was lying on my bed in a hook position with sheets being on my knees. The suddenly my penis started to grow in size and length. Then i tried to perform an auto-fellatio and i succeeded in taking all the shaft into my mouth. I felt pleasure while doing so.
>>
>30
>F
>Feeling during dream: Anxious
>Lucid: No
>Vision: Yes
>SleepParalysis: No
>Ego
>Z

It was dawn and I was on a crowded, yet peaceful bus. Being on a bus has been a recurring theme for me lately. It felt very real, I even questioned if I was dreaming and decided I wasn't since I could actually use my sense of touch.

My husband was asleep next to me. I had no idea where we were going. I figured maybe he knew where we were going. Then, he woke up next to me and asked me where we were going. The bus seemed to be heading for a set destination, so all we could do was sit tight and wait. I was curious, but ultimately more nervous.

I woke up shortly after. I don't even think we were close to the end of the journey, I just felt too anxious about the situation.
>>
>>30011783

You will face trouble in the next coming time.

Because of that, you are prepared, not only you but you are going to listen to a person that isn´t trustworthy.

Still, you are gathering and get the support from everyone you can.

Yet, the solution you have is wrong and consists of hate and spreading half truths.

There won´t be more help, since you don´t want to help.

A message has arrived bur only has brought disaapointing news.

In the end, you are ready to ambush those who has caused this misery.

---------------------------------

Its wrong on how you try to solve your issues. Your nature on solving your issues is wrong and would only cause more trouble in the end.

Bureaucrazy is not handled with a fight but with law. You won´t solve anything with this way...
>>
>>30011844

You are currently having a good time, despite that fact that there are chores and duties.

Still, you are way too attached to your computer and you are want to sit infront of it than actually interact with people.

Because of that, you will have a short moment of terror.

You will be able to run away from it since you have to get rid of your current time.

In the end, you will be okay-

-----------------------------------

Spending too much time infront of your computer is a sin. Let it be known.

Some get migraine, some get other difficulties.

You will break up your nice time that you had.
>>
>>30012195

Very dangerous.

If you would be granted a very manly gift, you would start to get perversions.

Since that you will get ill.
>>
>>30004614
>30
>Male
>Fear
>Not lucid
>Clearly visible and felt very real
>Sleep paralysis within a dream
>Type C
>Ego, first person

While I was falling asleep I had these visions of shadowy demon faces and heard very gnarly sounds.
Some times if I looked around I could see a white dot in the distance. If I looked at the dot, I started moving towards it very fast while hearing extremely disturbing screams, which sounded like suffering souls.
I couldn't fall asleep like that so I forced myself awake to try again. Same thing happened three times.
After the third time I was awake, but couldn't open my eyes or move.
When I finally could wake up and sit on my bed, I decided to get up and write the experience into my Sleep Journal.
My girlfriend and the guests from my girlfriend's birthday party were still awake and I could hear them talking about music in the living room while I was looking for some clothes from the wardrobe. Didn't want everyone to see me naked.
As I was looking for clothes in the wardrobe, I noticed I had left some electronic devices on, which I use at work. I thought to myself "How could I have left these on?". I turned them off and hoped they had enough battery when I needed them again.

Then I started hearing these ghastly noices and some kind of a shadowy Demon's face started coming at me from the wardrobe.
I freaked out and tried to close the wardrobe door, but something was pushing it from the inside.
I bolted and tried to open my girlfriend's wardrobe door to somehow slow it down or something. It didn't open since something was pulling it from the inside.
I rushed to the bedroom door and noticed our scale on the floor. It showed a measure even though there wasn't anything on it. Measured 82,26 or 21,86 or something like that.
I opened the bedroom door and ran screaming straight to the living room. I fell on the floor gasping and scared, but relieved that I got out of the bedroom.

1/2
>>
2/2

My girlfriend and the guests were very confused and pretty startled of me suddenly coming out the bedroom naked and screaming.
While I was still recollecting myself on the living room floor, everyone started conversating again until I could get up.
Felt like they knew I needed some peace and space to gather myself.
As I was laying on the floor these was this person from my last dream who looked at me with a face that implied "Hah. Gotcha!"

I got up from the floor and explained what had happened to me. They didn't believe me, but wanted to check it out.
Some guests said "Are we leaving?" and my girlfriend said to them "No. We're going here to the bedroom the check it out."
Me and my grilfriend entered the bedroom and everything was as they normally are.
No scale on the floor, because it's in the bathroom.
To electronic equipment in the warddrobe because they're at work.
I was confused and said to my girlfriend "Guess it was just a freaky dream."

I went back to bed. My grilfriend kissed me good night and went back to the guests.
I closed my eyes.

And then I woke up on my bed.
I had a dream before, in which I went to sleep somewhere else and woke up to this dream.
Can't remember the dream before though.
>>
>>30012234
I just want to add that we were going down a narrow highway with trees/forest on both sides.
>>
>>30012402
>Very dangerous
Why's that? I had a very similar dream a month ago were i tried to perform an auto-fellatio on myself while standing but once i bent down - i saw that my penis was a plastic one like a dildo.
>>
>>30012589
>>30012598
I add, that in the beginning of the dream while drifting otwards the white light when looking at it, felt like I would've died if I had gone all the way instead of "wake" myself up
>>
>>30012234

You and your friend have jumped on a plan that is for the masses. Its a typical plan where alot of people would jump on, yet its wrong and its finally going to happen on what you have said yes for...

------------------------------------------

Its not to late to get off this but its close...
>>
>15
>Male
>calm completely
>no
>yes
>no
>ego I think
>be me sleeping start with normie dream in the woods felt like a Vida
>small path to tree and fallen log
>have rifle git in shoot out
>win
>now 100% aware like I woke up
>light all around me warm and calming
>here male voice it sounds strong but comforting
>tells me something I can't remember
>but it was reassuring
Idk what it means
>>
>>30012610

Because its one of the biggest sins.
>>
>>30013032
>Because its one of the biggest sins.
Which one? Pride?
>>
>>30013023
Some more info
Was startled awake at the end not part of the dream and was only in a vision when I heard the voice
>>
>>30011994

I understand you and i was once in the same position.

Life can be hard but don´t suicide because of that. Chances will come to get on a better lane.
>>
>>30013043

Lust and desire.

There is a hell for it.
>>
>>30004614
>Age
>Gender
F
>Feeling during dream
Slight anxiety and confusion, loneliness
>Lucid?
No
>Vision?
Mostly, yeah. It doesn't strike me as extremely real but the environment was quite detailed
>Sleep Paralysis?
No
>3rd or Ego person?
Ego
>Type?
A
>Dream itself
I remember being in a garden, but it was like a homely backyard sort of thing. Beautiful but unprofessionally messy. There is a clothesline with white clothing. My friend (initial "I") contacts me and asks me to play a game with him and another friend, C. This is unusual because in real life, he has cut contact with me after an argument and the other friend mysteriously blocked me for no clear reason. I sort of hesitate and question this, and he acts really nonchalant, saying that he wasn't planning on avoiding me forever and that he just wanted some time alone. I feel glad that we can hang out again, but a bit sad that he doesn't get how hurtful it was to have believed that we lost our friendship.
I've had a lot of varied dreams about this person. Some where he's uncontactable (as in real life) and living it up without me. Others where we have a great time together with no ill feelings. Still more in between, where he spends time with me but seems bitter and cold.
>>
>>30013057
Plus was a type A forgive me for the 3 posts for this
>>
>23
>Female
>Not scared just a bit surprised/weirded out
>Regular dream
>No
No
>First person
>Type A

Had a weird dream that I don't really know how to interpretate, I was entering the doorway of my building, everything was dark but there was a small light in the middle of the dark, then I turned around and there was a faceless man with black and white clothes, I didn't feel scared, the thing is that he performed a reverence and told me that If I wore black clothes something important and great would happen, then I woke up

Any help is appreciated.
>>
>30
>female
>feeling of needing to accomplish something, to get somewhere that is difficult to access.
>not lucid, no paralysis, clear vision, ego, type A.

I make my way along roadsides where I am almost hit by many cars to access a steep decline into a deep valley. I make it to a clearing surrounded by woods. Spread out along the clearing are some cabins and tents of varying quality and size. Many people are gathered here, some seem to be employees and some seem to be “guests.” I am trying to avoid contact with everyone, I stay in the woods and along the outskirts of the clearing. When I need to traverse the clearing I learn I can make these mega leaps and clear 50 feet in one jump. Once I discover this I start leaping up towards a large mountain on the north end of the valley. I begin to scale the mountain and it is very difficult and scary. Eventually I reach the top, there are thick vines popping out of snow that I am trying to use to get to the very peak which is a completely vertical spire. Suddenly I realize there is a large electrical transformer at the top and I fear that if I touch it I will be electrocuted and die. I begin to panic, for a moment I see a vacuum hose with the small nozzle attachment at the very top hanging over the edge. Then my fear overwhelms me and I wake up.
>>
>>30012589
>>30012598

Because of your latest actions, media and thoghts, you have opened yourself for evil. (it would even include games)

For the next time, you will even notice more unusual behavior of items and you need to focus more on your faily life.

Furthermore, you will still have to face entities on your daily basis. You will feel them and that something is not right.

The trouble grows and you will embarass yourself since you have to hurry and people will laugh at you. You will be freaked out because of the happenings.

Even more people would make fun of your behavior, you can´t trust anyone and tell that you have this issue.

In the end, one person would know if there is something made up to make the people leave. Yet, your gf would stand at your side but nothing will show up. No evidence, nothing.

It will only get worse if you are giving yourself any bad media or actions.
>>
>>30004614
Male
Body ache
Yes
Yes
Yes
Ego
D
Dreaming that I was looking for my child who got lost in a cathedral in ruins, from the ceiling salt or sand starts pouring and naked people try to hold me so I stop searching, I start smashing their skulls with my bare hands, I'm wearing some type of gladiator armor.
>>
>>30013388
> Females not understanding mathematical rules per usual. lol.
>>
>>30013023
>>30013057

Even that you have got on what you have earned, its not nice to still threat someone for the next time to do it...

Anyway its still nice on what you have done and you receive on what you have earned.
>>
>>30004614
Hey OP thanks for the readings!
>25 m
>Really familiar and natural feeling, maybe love or excitement near the end
>Really lucid and easily visible, I really chose all my actions
>No sleep paralysis
>All in first person
>Type A (but my "normal schedule" is going to sleep at almost 4 a.m.

I was in my uncle's house, it was really late at night. There was a girl with me that I don't know in real life. I noticed that, despite the fact that at waking we haven't met, I felt really close to her. We started talking like friends who are deeply into each other. After a while I went to the bathroom and then to sleep. At morning, my uncle was doing something in the living room and told us good morning.

The girl told me that it would be great if we could take her home. Next thing I know my family, her, and me are in a deep and dark forest, only guided by the lights of our car. We stop and drop her at an island. She told me she had a great time and we will see each other on friday again. She said she doesn't want to leave because she wasn't really close to her parents. The water around the island started to rise well above our waist, but wasn't afraid, just really fascinated. Out of the water came a medium sized whale, and the girl smiled at me, got inside the whale, and the water went back down.

When there was no more water, the forest started getting brighter, and after a while it just changed to my grandparent's house. This dream made me fill really good, although I knew from the beginning I was asleep. Sorry for the long post OP. Also, before sleep I stomped two times on the pillow, I don't know exactly why, deep inside me something told me to do it. Please tell me if this means something.
>>
>>30013196

Your current friends zone is messy. The people you have and how you treat them is not that nice... you should clean some stuff that happen. Still, you have alot of situation where you can say that you did nothing wrong. You are clean...

He will call you again and will ask you if you are open up for a game.

Still you have your past with him and you would say yes but definately, you want to know why have was behaving like that.

----------------------------------

Trust is build up in ages and destroyed in seconds. I feel you but you can forgive :)
>>
>>30013388

Beware on your current situation. There is trouble coming and you will hear an advice from a person that you know. He is good and bad... but don´t listen to him, he is advicing you to show off bad behavior ... don´t do it. He even convinces you that something good will happen.

No.
>>
>40,F,
>Feeling during dream
Fear, horror, shame, loneliness
>Lucid?
Yes but no control
>Vision?
Yes
>Sleep Paralysis?
No
>3rd or Ego person?
Ego
>Type?
A
>Dream itself
1. I’m on a Scottish island, in an archipelago of islands of that type. (I should say here that all my dreams take place in a consistent world that’s made up of places I’ve lived, and I go various places there again and again, which is weird in itself and if you ha e a comment on that I’m interested in your thoughts.) anyway, the sea is violent, huge waves. I really want to swim but I can’t. The waves get more powerful and start blasting away crofts and buildings.
2. Second dream, ive randomly gone on holiday to a Greek island. It’s a cheap package deal and I’m horrified when I realise I have to share a tiny room with six other people. I try to get away, and end up on a horse that’s deformed with a head that’s impossibly twisted like it’s elongated through higher geometries. I’m aware I’m being led into a trap, as I ride along, and end up in some strange volcanic rock formations that surround a pool. If I touch the water I die.
>>
30, f, type A, lucid-ish, fear/queasy horror. Ego, vision.
>I dream of my grandfather, who would be about 120 now if he was alive. He’s with us but dying, impossibly old and laid down on the floor. My son is laid next to him and I feel a terrible and urgent need to move my son. (Grandpa was a lovely guy and I have no negative memories of him at all it’s just he appears in my dreams as a kind of symbol of death.) the rest of the dream is based in what is and isnt my grandparents garden, which is decaying, and leads off I to some kind of horrible place in the distance.
>>
>>30004614
>Age: 25
>Feeling during dream: disgust
>Vision: Yes
>Sleep Paralysis: No
>Ego person
>Type A
>I was with my mom seeking a kindergarten for my niece, when we arrived there, the teachers there were very rude. We were put in the couch and I was given a pink blanket that I liked due to how soft it was, but I discovered it had shit on one of the corners. Like, poop, shit, crap. Then, I went to the bathroom to wash only to see rat, cow, all kinds of animal and human shit in the bathroom as if they were decoration, the teachers laughing. My mom and I left instantly.
>>
>>30004614
>age
>gender
Male
>feeling
happiness
>lucid
no
>vision
no
>sleepparalysis
no
>perception
ego
>type
E

I was in some sort of hotel or a plaza, and i and a bunch of people i don't know irl but were good friends in the dream were having a vacation of sorts. After some vague stuff I was at an indoor tropical beach pool. Some of my friends were wearing what i can only describe as a mix between a wolf fursuit and a diving suit.
but yeah, couple of girls and guys from friend group are preparing to dive using diving suits looking like wolves/sealions/something mammal-like. other friend comes up to me and asks me to come along, holding a similar suit and pushes it in my hand. For some reason I'm really happy about the offer and accept.
and then the dream ends.

now, to iterate, i am not a furry, I don't see the appeal in that shit. i am a diver, however, so at least i can see where that stuff came from.
>>
male
disturbing
lucid? no, although I fought against the 'reality' of the dream.
vision? I saw things in full color and resolution, if that's what you mean
paralysis, no
ego (I'm assuming this means 1st person perspective)
type E

at first it was random bullshit, but sometimes I'd see something like a misshapen animal quickly run across my field of vision, and something about it troubled me.
but the worst was the last part, where I went into my bathroom to take a shit (no really...). then suddenly, some force or entity seized me so that I floated in the air, and it caused me to slowly drift around the room against my will. keep in mind, this was very realistic and I didn't know I was dreaming at the time. I fought back, telling myself
>this can't be real
seemingly in response, the entity (or w/e it was) leaned me close to the bathroom mirror, where I saw a younger version of myself, then I woke up.

I posted this in a couple random dream related threads, but they 404'd. finally I found the right thread (I'm not a regular in /x/).
>>
>>30004614
>20
>M
>sadness, fear and sorta nostalgic
>vision, yes i guess
>ego person
>type a

2 weeks ago i had this dream that i wanted to tell you i waited so much for this thread
basically i was with my grandpa and his uncle, who was a partigian in ww2, in a pine wood and we were hunting for birds with rifles. my grandpa in the dream was old, as i remembered him(in reality he was very small during the end of ww2). the shocking thing is that we see a german soldier like chilling in the woods and my grandpa shot him, killing him. im shocked and he looks at me and he cries and starts talking in dialect and saying things like "what have i done" "oh my god" i drop my rifle and go hug him, he hugs me back but the more i hug him the more he grew and he grew so much that my arms couldnt even reach his back, like when i was a kid and i hugged his big belly lol
thanks a lot for reading this, these threads are the best
>>
>>30015412
fuck i meant partisan instead of "partigian" lol work is killing my mind off
>>
>>30004614

m
distant, vacant
no
yes
no
ego
A

i'm walking around a car park on the edge of an industrial complex. i find a scrappy old book on a bookshelf inexplicably found in the car park. i look through the book and find pictures drawn by myself and some people i knew from school. i have drawn a desolate wasteland with a box-shaped building and a set of stairs leading underground as a stick figure walks towards it. my old school colleagues have drawn gardens or mountainous terrain. suddenly a famous politician is being attacked by a crowd of people in the car park. it transpires that he was responsible for a law dictating all cars must be built from titanium, but the car manufacturers used titanium on the outside and wood panels on the inside. these cars then decayed and became worthless. in my head i hear a voice; 'there will be no winning in season seven'. then i wake up.
>>
>>30004614
Hello reader! Hope you're doing well, got kind of a random but funny one at least to me.
M
>Feeling during dream
Not much, mainly moving/shifting around
>Lucid? (yes or no)
No
>vision? (yes or no)
Yes
No
>3rd or Ego person?
Ego
>Type ?
A, woke up with it
>Dream itself
Some kind of streamer messaged me about how my girlfriend became popular during a Comicon event but didn't tell me the reason. Then I "teleported" into the said event and I saw her in front of me, walking around with her shortest dress, with it flying up and showing off her grey panties (sorry if this is kind of cringy, it's just what happened). I kept following her until we got into some sort of store where they sold merchandise, though the merch had nothing to do with comics or movies/series, it was more like my university/degrees merchandise, like keychains and sweatshirts. After browsing for a bit, I woke up.
>>
M
fear? idk how else to describe it
no
yes
no
ego
type A

so i was at my old hs, this terminator thing appeared and killer a bunch of people, so i went up to it and pushed it backwards
i spent the rest of the dream looking at it from different angles
>>
>>30004614
Didn't know this thread was up. This is my experience

>20/male
>>30017794
>>
>>30013549

In future, you are trying to reach your goals fast. Yet, you are without a plan. People who are trying to do the same see you as an enemy and don´t want you to be succesfull.

Still, you won´t be harmed. You will make it to a safer place but your position here is unstable.

More questionable people will appear... they have secrets.

You know that these people do belong to businesses and some are volunteering for it. You will avoid those people.

Since you are skillfull, you are able to solve issues in an easy manner.

The more you are putting effort in this and solve more issues for this company, the more you feel that you can do more.

You see that there is another issue... a very big one. You take the responsible for it and put alot of effort into this... Its wrong. You will reach the top of this issue but your hopes won´t be fullfilled.

In the end, you try to get rid of the sorrows to be safe but there is a huge danger ahead if you try to.

Your fear of not making it will overwhelm you and the the situation will end up in a failure.

You have your duty and you are pretty good with that but you like to do more... too much and thats why it will fail. Keep low and don´t go beyond your skills.
>>
>>30013610

You had friends that had a high social status. They are wealthy, mighty... Yet, you are angry. You had a good business / project plan and they told you to support you.

Nothing happened and even more they made false promises.

The anger will rise and they try to convince you with alot of private information that you should stop on this path...

You will go against them with all the strength you have and cause them trouble.

----------------------------------------------

I can understand that you are angry about on what happened and that you have lost your chance on your plans, but causing soo much trouble will have consequences.
>>
>>30004614
>Age
>Gender
good goy (male)
>Feeling during dream
fear, uncertainty, anxiety
>Lucid?
no
>vision?
not quite. maybe 60% of the way there
>SleepParalysis
nope
>3rd or Ego
ego
>Type
it was a normal-ish dream but it changed to type D after the normal dream transitioned into a nightmare
>Dream itself
so in this dream world bipedal creatures like humans (some with impossible skin colours like purple or green) will appear and attack you only if you cross a threshold. that threshold apparently is killing enough of them with some kind of spray. it's worthwhile to note that they stare at you 24/7 in places you frequent and don't attack you unless you attack first.

i killed a few with the spray and realized the spray ran out, and i tried killing a few more with my bare hands but they couldn't be killed

weird dream. i kept thinking "where the fuck am i gonna get more spray before they come back" during the dream
>>
>>30013875

>Hey OP thanks for the readings!
Your welcome :)

You will get into a situation where you need advice on how to handle the next coming relationship.

You will start to talk deeply and both of you are into each other. Still, you have to let go on what happened lately and that will cause you slight trouble.

In the next moment, a new start is made and everything will be fine again.

She will discuss with you that she wants to change places and she has a home but needs the be transported.

Her Family, yours, her and you will make up a plan to transit her to a remote place.
(She is currently trying to hide from the public due to undiscovered trouble)
Its troublesome and slightly dangerous, since you don´t know why she doesn´t have the ability to do so on her own.

Anyway, you will arrive at her safe place that is remote. She will be very thankfully for what you have done and wants to see you again.

Yet, she won´t answer you anymore since her mind is extremely troubelsome. Her subc. is troubling her so much that she feels out of place..
Trouble is rising but you are more fascinated than worrying.

In the end, when they worrying about this situation has stopped the trouble that is ahead (bureaucracy and more) is going to be more easy. Yet, you will need advice on how to solve them for her.
>>
>>30019541
Thank you friend, hope you had a great day today! Hope we meet and get to talk another time, take care.
>>
>>30004614
Hi OP
>Age:20
>Gender:Male
>Kind of scared at first,strangely relaxed towards the end
>Lucid:yes
>vision:yes
>SleepParalysis:Yes
>Ego i think
>Type :C most likely,maybe even shorter time tho

Dream itself:

>be me
>visiting some friends i made on the internet, some 4chan weebs like myself
>Stay on this friend's house
>tired of hours and hours of bus traveling and a long day hanging out with my friends
>i try to get some sleep
>alone in the dark with a big wall sized window with view to the whole city because it's a balcony
>when i finally can get sleep i start moving my hands up and down,my hands are graving each other and i'm doing an up ar down motion from the air to my chest
>I can't control it i'm paralysed
>i feel really anxious
>suddenly i start feeling like i'm being elevated to the skies
>it's like i'm in a white sky inside a cloud i think i can feel the air
>start hearing a female voice of a girl/woman singing angelic music in my left ear while i ascend through the heavens.

I "wake up" out of the sleep paralysis allucionation

I'm not a really spiritual person myslef but this is the most supernatural experience i have ever had in my life

I'm not kidding this legit happened,i have never done recreational drugs in my entire life,not even pot,i don't even drink.This happened in Januray i think
>>
>16
>F
>apathetic. basically no emotion. just like when i'm awake
>no
>i don't really remember
>no
>first person
>A i guess

i woke up in some stranger family's rv, on the road, pretty far from my home. and i had a bunch of my stuff there with me, like even my furniture like my shelf and stuff. no one explained to me what was going on, they acted like i was just part of the family. i don't remember very clearly, but i think i was trying to find my way home but always ended up back in the rv.

when i finally asked what was going on, the mom acted like i was weird for asking. we got into a debate, i asked "how do you not understand why i would be upset waking up in a weird place having no idea what's going on and no one explains it to me" or something like that. she just. failed to understand. which, our whole conversation was eerily similar to conversations me and my mom have had in the past. i talk about something that's bothering me and she acts like i'm being dramatic or weird. happens all the time. no doubt in my mind that if that character in the dream "represented" someone, it's my mom.

my mom's not abusive or awful or anything, it just seems like she doesn't get me sometimes.

anyway yeah it was pretty weird
>>
>>30019672
btw i feel a certain peace instead of anxiety at the end,like i was finally dying,i mean i'm kind of a machiavellian sadistic person and i get to go to heaven? it feel kind of happy,in a way.
>>
>>30014115

1. Your sense of justice is really strong and you want to help out those who are in trouble. Yet, the trouble that is ahead and the danger that is coming from it, is so much that you will refuse to take the challenge. Even more, you can hear that it could harm you pretty badly if you make a wrong move...

2. There will be an offer (its not a must but a decision) where you can help out people that are in need of help.

You know that if you would join them, their place is way too narrow.

Yet, they will offer you a nice benefits but this already looks very suspicious and not correct at all... This is too good to be true out of this situation. This will lead to a trap...

In the end, you will get into a situation where a fierce fight could start... if you touch this topic because of these people that are untrue / lairs, they will go against you.

The second one will be difficult. Its better to say not for this offer to help since their actions are just to vicious. Its the best to leave them alone and offer no help.
>>
>>30014159

There is a coming disaster and you have made plans with that topic. Yet, the news are so disastrous that you will feel the urge to stop on what you are currently planning.

In the end, you know that you can´t trust anyone on this topic anymore and even more, this topic will only lead to a horrible ending.

All in all its the best to stop on the current topic before it is too late before the damage is growing.
>>
>>30015298

do you have a nice that is in need of a kindergarten?
>>
>>30011594
im not here for datamining, dude

i actually don't look for any interpretation
>>
>>30015396

A transition is coming and you will be offered to help out.

You will say yes and have a pretty good time.

During this time, a fun moment will be planned to talk about some intimate topics.

Everyone will be told to jump into a character and tell on how you would behave in intimate moments.

You will be asked as well to jump into a specific role and you will accept and "play" with them.

------------------------

Its pretty cool to have such a moment of truth and know how people would behave, yet it can lead to embarrasing moment. You should keep your good manners.
>>
>>30004614
>20
>Male
>Feeling
Pure, almost childlike fear. Like, I know that there is nowhere I can go and nothing I can do to escape. This will seem strange when I give details of the dream(s).
>Lucid
No
>Vision
Yes, always
>3rd or Ego person
First person view, just like real life.

Hello reader fren. I have been having these dreams for a long time now. The main event of them is that I end up shooting someone, usually in self-defense. Another common thread is that it is usually in some kind of adverse weather conditions, often a blizzard. This is the one I just woke up from.

>At a movie with my late sister
>She leaves before I do, says she'll meet me at the car
>Get outside, it's very dark and cold, gentle snowfall
>She is nowhere to be found when I get out there
>Frantically looking for her, can't find her
>No service to call for help
>Start driving around
>Can't find her or get service
>Found some kind of rest stop
>See a Brinks truck
>Get out of my car
>Go over to some lady in her car to ask if I can borrow her phone
>She's talking on the phone but gets out to talk to me
>Suddenly a motorcycle pulls up behind the Brinks truck
>As soon as I see that he has an AR on his back I hit the floor
>the dumb bitch with the phone is still talking on it loudly but the guy doesn't notice us
>I grab her and pull her down as the guy now has the Brinks drivers at gunpoint behind the truck
>I draw my revolver, lean around the car, and shoot him with all five rounds
>time skip
>there are a bunch of people around, all telling me that I did good
>I keep trying to tell them that my sister is missing but they ignore it
>finally get back in my car
>I look out the window to see someone lean out the open door of a parked car and slide something towards my car
>it is my sister's laptop
>I run out and grab the person out of my car
>It's some lady that I apparently know who is a CIA agent
>Wake up threatening to feed her some .38 rounds if she doesn't tell me where my sister is
>>
>>30020481
Sorry I forgot to specify, it was Type E.

There are a few other similar dreams that stand out in the same sort of "theme." I can talk about those too if reader fren wants, but I didn't want to spam to the thread when there are lots of people that want their dreams interpreted.
>>
I hope the Reader isn't overworked!
>>
>>30015409

I would need the typer of animal, its an importang part

the next thing: If you are going to express your opinion on what or who you like, prepare for evil entity encounters that will hunt you down.

Keep im mind, you are currently not behaving your age, but more childish... that is causing issues as well
>>
>>30021075
there you are, much thanks for this.
I figured it was an evil entity (since it seized control of me), but it's good to have that confirmed.
as for the animal, I couldn't get a clear view of it. It was the size of a large dog, not so big as a deer, but it had a strange, dark shape, and it ran quickly across my vision. it was outside of my parents house. I don't remember the earlier parts very well, except for that strange animal, although I only saw it briefly. it gave me a bad feeling, like it was a harbinger of bad things.
the last part where I was seized, that I remember very clearly. I'll admit, it rattled me.
>>
>>30021114
and to add on, the animal seemed to run on 4 legs, although it wasn't anything normal.
also, when I first responded, I was tempted to lie about my age and say I was younger, but something made me be truthful. so maybe you're right about that.
>>
>>30021114
>>30021141
>>30015409

If it was a dog, prepare for an enemy that will cause you alot of harm. He is bad and will look for the right moment to strike.
>>
>>30021496
I see, thanks. like I said, I can't be sure if it was a dog, maybe similar, but it was strange and ran too quickly.
one more question if you don't mind: is this enemy mundane or spiritual? I'm concerned about the latter.
>>
>>30004614
>20
>Male
>At first, indifferent, then enjoyment, then fear
>No
>Yes
>No
>Ego person
>D

I am a winged being of night / vampire who's waking up from a slumber and then getting ready to exit my hiding place, that houses at least one more of my kind, into the night.

Next thing I remember:
I'm myself at my moms house, it's night time. I get an idea of getting some euipment and and trying to make myself wings. Take the bedding sheet/blanket, straps and go outside. Put the diy stuff on, and somehow, maybe trying to recreate the vampire wing motion, got myself off the ground. There's a sweet spot off upward current and I launch high up and glide back down. I try to learn to be more in control and fly more but the same up/down just keep recurring. Then the fear creeps in. Am no longer attempting to fly but I can't get the wings off and feel somehow sluggish. The atmosphere is very strange, like the veil is thin. I hear brushing from the bushes and then like some evil elves grunting or speaking. Dream ends, I wake up sweating and thinking how unusually vivid the dream was.
>>
In the universe of my dream today, when you wanted to get off the buss, you had to quickly jerk off before your stop.
Nobody wore pants.
>>
>>30015412
>>30015429

You will meet your friends and the topics will be about history and how people where fighting back then and about what. It will get racistic and the situation will get out of hands.

You are sorry for what happened and say that everything is going to be ok.

In the end, the person who has done wrong will try to solve this with a lavish lifestyle.
>>
>>30004614
>20
>Male
>Fear
>No
>Yes
>No
>1st person
>Nighttime, regular sleeping

I have one reoccurring person I have met in my dreams which I don't know IRL. He is a tall man wielding an axe made of stone. He stands still and wears a baseball cap but otherwise regular clothing. The baseball cap is pulled down to cover his eyes. Upon seeing this person, there is an immediate sense of fear and danger. I will wake up very quickly after meeting them. I will always freeze and they never move either. Would like to know who this is and why I have met them before in my dreams. It's been a few years since I last dreamed of them.
>>
>>30015467

To find luck again, you have to plan very well in order to get in independent and sucessfull again.

You have to look back on what you have done in the past and the challenges you had.

Surely, there was no hope there as well, no money only scarce on what you had to life on.

Even more, you could have ended worse...

You know, your friends back there had way more beautiful dreams and wishes,

In the end, you blame other people on what happened and why you couldn´t be successfull. Its the way they have restricted you on your plans and now everything you have tried to build up, will rot away since the plan was different from what you have figured.

Even that there is new coming time, there will be no benefits.
>>
>>30016186

>Hello reader! Hope you're doing well, got kind of a random but funny one at least to me

Hope you are doing good as well :)

Bad news. If you would stay in contact with a streaming community, you would get the message that your girlfriend did something naughty during a comicon like event.

She obviously made it for the guys and make them look.

In the end, you will see that this event is not only about media but also about getting a higher degree. (There is a hint to that,that there is a chance to be seen and get supported).

This is a future situation so you shouldn´t ask her is she has done anything. Its not about getting mad but question on what she is seeking for.
>>
>>30016807

Very bad.

There will be a person who is trying to get the money for the bills that need to be paid.

This debt collect won´t stop for anything. Even telling lies to get the money for the debt that you are in.

You don´t care, you will go against him in the right moment and cause you huge damage.

--------------------

Do NOT do it. This debt collector will sue you and the trouble will only grow if you go against this person. Even that he is mean, its not allowed to harm him.
>>
>>30019030

The more you want to go against people that are a very specific like those who are envious or like to be different, you want to get rid of them.

The more you against these people, the more they will get together and go against you.

They are judging you as well but won´t make the first move.. yet you feel like you have to do something about such people.

You should rethink on how you see people that are different from yours. Its a bad idea to go against such people since they will team up and one day spread your identity...

Stop it.
>>
>>30004614
Had 3 extremely vivid back to back nightmares in one night about a week ago which is strange since I haven't had one in about 10 years
>20
>male
>fear in the first, panic in the second, nausea/pain in the third
>was only lucid in the second
>all three were, yes
>no sleep paralysis
>first person/ Ego
>1st was D, 2nd was C, 3rd was E I think since it was the longest and it was morning when I woke

1st dream was a normal dream (slice of life shit) until I was suddenly being chased down by a large hand/head sized bee? Chased me all over the house until just as I had dodged it going down the stairs, it stung me on the back of the neck and the pain woke me up.

Went back to sleep immediately and had the 2nd dream. it was very brief (2-3 mins) was me doing normal shaving/grooming in the mirror when I suddenly feel one of my molars come loose, go to gently push on it with tongue and it violently shatter. spit out all the bits of tooth and look at it in the mirror. then all my teeth fall out and the panic wakes me up.

(1/2)
>>
>>30019672
>>30019778

After you will go and check on your friends that you have made and know what they are up to, you will have a very nice time.

Right in that moment, you will raise in your life and have a few days where everything will work perfectly. Days of pure luck and harmony.

-------------------------

Congratulations, only a few people will experience such a time.

Maybe its a good time to belive?
>>
>>30004614
>20
>Male
>Hurry, fear,sharp headache
>Not lucid
>Felt extremely vivid, so yes.
>Not sleep paralysis
>Ego
>E
>Stressed about a mole I had on my neck which I was convinced was cancer, I called for my father (I was as my kid self), but he seemed pretty nonchalant about it, even when I showed him the black stuff oozing from my belly, it was almost like I had a big ball of tar there and it was wet and soaked the front of my shirt, here I got the piercing headache, but still no response from my father, who was lying there, not ignoring, but just seeming indifferent, I woke up from my morning alarm.
>Note: my father IRL is extremely caring, and we're on pretty good terms
>>
>>30022795
cont (2/2)

3rd dream was very strange as it started out like something out of my childhood with mum taking me to work with her and then going to a diner/café after for some food. then in the car ride home, notice a weird spot on my upper arm. go to pop it and then a worm/slug head comes out. manage to pull/ push it out and quickly throw it out window before anyone notices. Time jump about 10 years to present as I'm visiting a friends house after a long time away from home, interior seemed familiar but off, same layout but much larger. looking around for her when out of nowhere her girlfriend comes out from behind a corner and we begin chatting. Friend then comes down stairs and as I turn to look at her, the girlfriend sees these same spots from earlier on my arm and notices something stripy moving under my skin. becomes hysterically excited before grabbing me and then choking me out while explaining to friend that shes finally found something. wake up (in dream) chained to a rock wall under a small cave/dig out with a fire and cauldron near by. see the girlfriend putting a handful of green and black striped worm/slugs into the pot and it turning a foul green colour. feel really nauseous as I realise they were inside me before. Suddenly rescued by friends mother coming down and seeing me chained up. leads me back to the house and dream ends there.

thanks for any help interpreting this madness
>>
>>30004614
>18
>male
>some worry and stress, but dealing with the situation trying not to worry
>no
>people dream without vision?
>no
>ego
>A
I don't remember everything, or the order, but at one point I, my mother, sister, and uncle were taking a walk down an altered version of a road near my house, and I looked at my hands and beneath the skin of the whole center area of them, you could see blood, like my hands had a large blood blisters, except there was no bump or anything, and it was deeper in the hands, so I told my mom and she said it would be fine, and while I was concerned, I didn't worry about it, cause it is what it is, my fingers would also go black where I hit them, flicked them, put pressure, etc, and it would brighten going to red and then back to a more normal color, though I always had pressure making them redish. A lot of it also took place in an altered, amalgamation of my middle and high school, and at one point I was in the cafeteria of my middle school, and some tall, kind of fat but strong blonde guy put his hand on my face and sort of caressed it, sat down, and started talking to me about skyrim for some reason, I was also being kind of weak and submissive during this.

What does this mean???
>>
>>30023030
>people dream without vision?
My bad.
It wasn't very vivid.
>>
File: charnel grounds.jpg (266 KB, 720x444)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>20
>male
>anxiety/unease
>lucid? no
>vision? yes
>sleep paralysis? no
>ego
>type A

my dad was explaining to me how to make money mowing lawns. then i realized i could fly, so i flew to my somewhat estranged grandma's house, where my somewhat estranged family had gathered. i tried my best to keep my distance from everyone because i thought i might have covid. i had a can of root beer and a very distant cousin of mine asked if there was gatorade in it. i could tell by his kind of smug facial expression and body language that he expected it to have alcohol in it. he spoke to me like you speak to a kid playing hide and seek: secretive, kind of smiling, trying to bond over secretly breaking the rules. it was also clear that he wanted some. it felt gross, like he was trying to exploit me for alcohol. i flew around the backyard looking for patches of grass to mow

i have wildly vivid dreams and always keep a dream journal. if anyone's interested i can post more
>>
How do I have more vivid dreams?
>>
>>30023945
I'm sure reader-chan could give better advice than me, but I would say that the most important thing is to work on your dream recall. It's pretty easy, really. All you need to do is keep something to write with near your bed and start writing what you can remember of your dreams as soon as possible when you wake up. The rest just comes naturally. The more conscious you are of your dreams in your waking life, the more energy your brain will put into dreams. If you spend a portion of the day relating your last dream to your real life, your next dream will likely be more similar to your real life. More vivid, you know.
>>
>>30022800
thanks bro, i forgot to say my heartbeat was also getting faster and faster while this was happening.

I ended up getting into a pretty bad online fight with one of said friends also,to the point if we ever see each other again we will probably fight each other.

Still i plan to go back and a have a good time with some of the other guys
>>
>>30004614

>>35
>>male
>>Frightened and creeped out
>>Lucid? No
>>Vivid? Yes
>>paralysis? No
>>Ego
>>Type Z

I was at my moms house and the door bell rings. I look through the peep hole and there’s a naked man holding a skillsaw the size of a chop saw. Kinda like a zombie movie clique. I slowly open the door and tell him to get the fuck outta here. He only stats lumbering forward menacingly up the few stairs but not showing enough aggression to where I thought it would merit self defense. So this conundrum of if I should shoot him in the head (even though I don’t own a gun) is the last thing I remember before waking up.
>>
>>30022755
hey thanks for the reading! it's rather accurate to what im encountering irl - how did you learn to read these dreams? any resources?
>>
>>30019728

Means that you currently don´t identify yourself with the family that you are in.

Your Family currently behaves differently and nobody is talking on what they are doing right now or in the future.

Even your friends have changed and are different from what you expect in the past.

You will get in a debate and complain that of course, you would get mad if you don´t get any infos on what is everyone doing.

The trust is gone.
>>
File: 8_42-state-of-fear.jpg (49 KB, 576x669)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>Gender: Male
>Feeling during dream: anxiety, bewilderment
>Lucid: no
>Vision: yes
>Sleep paralysis: no
>Ego person
>Type C

Dream starts off when I enter a drugstore like CVS or Walgreens, and I know I'm looking for condoms (I'm not sexually active so going to get condoms would be anomalous to my normal behavior). While I'm looking, something catches my eye: a wad of cash stuffed between two display stands. I decide I should go to lost and found to give in the money. The lady at the desk asks me if she can keep the money, I said I'm giving it to lost and found in case the owner comes back. She asks me if its my money. I get exasperated and start saying "this isn't my money, does this look like money I would have?!" And I start slapping the money on the table bill by bill. There are irish bills, romanian bills, german marks, mexican pesos, japanese bills, and a movie ticket to an old movie folded to form the image of a pentagram on the ticket "Wtf is this?!". She takes the money, and I leave. In my pocket I find an envelope packed full of 100 dollar bills. On the front it says "JUST IN CASE". On the back it says "YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED". Never found the condoms. Woke up feeling a bit of dread and impending doom.
>>
>>30004614
>Age 30
>Gender Male
>Feeling Scared
>Not Lucid
>Not a vision
>No Sleep Paralysis
>3rd person but I could feel the emotion of my body that I watched
>Type A

So hum. I was on a interstellar expedition and we found a structure on a inhabited planet. All were ruins, except one building that went deep into the ground. My team decided to collect the artefacts in there and we kept going down until we reached the bottom. There was a enormous round door, like a safe, locked by 3 inner doors. We decide to force it and when we open it, it was all darkness. Pure black, our lights wouldn't shine in it, but we could discern the inside, it was spherical shaped and huge, maybe multiple kilometres wide. Then there is this huge wind coming from the safe and we're just petrified in fear. A group of 3 people decide to go in, and they come out 5 minutes later with no emotion on their face, like they're empty inside. They collapse on the ground, so we decide to cut our losses, close the door and get the fuck out. The door disappear in front of us and darkness starts to spin and turn into a portal where we can see thousand of galaxies. Then the bodies that fell on the ground start to glow and levitate and go in a triangle formation, and we hear a deep dark voice asking us to point where we came from. I get a bad feeling about this and I see another member of the team started to answer. I order him to stop and the entity seemed very angry, I could see darkness starting to possess the coworker and he starts levitating. I thought it's trying to grab the info, so I decide to shoot the coworker and understood we weren't supposed to open that door and it was probably trapping an ancient evil from a bygone era. The voice snap the neck of everyone in the room but me, and ask me why I am fighting it. I decide to shoot myself but the gun doesn't work. I can hear the voice laughing and thanking me for releasing it. Room turns to darkness and I fall continuously, then woke up.
>>
>>30020481

There is a current situation where you can´t decide on what to do.

Right in that moment, one of your closest people that you are with, will leave and nowhere to be found.

You will have no trace, no help and its not looking good... Trouble is ahead.

There won´t be any remote help from anywhere.

You will still look for her at places where she could be.

What you will find, is a person that is working for a security business and if she has a connection to anything related for this issue.

As soon as you use her connection and try to get more informations via her connections, a gang member that is extremely vicious will show up and tries to cause harm.

You will use your skills to protect the security employee since she was distracted.

5 Times, you will hurt this evil person.

Time will pass and you will be honored for your duty and that you have safed this person.

Still you will ask if anyone could help you out on your issue, nobody will help out.

You will get back on your plan to find your person.

In the end, you will finally get a clue that a personal belonging is being handed out by a spy agent. You are extremely mad that you will expose lies to the public if they don´t comply on giving you the needed infos.

This is a pretty serious issue.

Everything leads to obvious kidnapping.

Don´t threat any authorities and keep an eye out on those who are close to you.

If you are in such dangerous hoods, better get some good gps markers and place them wisely...
>>
>>30020494

Shoot, this will get serious and you will need every help you can get.
>>
>>30021525

> if you don't mind: is this enemy mundane or spiritual?

Real world, so i would say important.

There is a difference between the current hunting entity and this enemy.

2. This entity and the enemy you will have to face
>>
>>30028152
thanks! I'll consider your words carefully.
>>
>>30004614
>Age (round it to 5 steps) 20
>Gender (no need to reveal it anymore, only if you want to) man
>Feeling during dream. Nothing out of the ordinary
>Lucid? (yes or no) no
>vision? (yes or no) idk? It was quite vivid
>SleepParalysis (yes or no) no
>3rd or Ego person? Ego
>Type B
>Dream itself
I was wiping my ass with low-fat chips. Chicken & thyme flavor if it has any significance
>>
File: ninja.jpg (44 KB, 750x450)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>30004614
>Age 25
>Male
>Fear and anger
>Yes lucid
>Yes vision
>Yes sleep paralysis
>Ego person
>Type D

I know I made a thread elsewhere, but I'll give a rundown here as well. Basically I remember harassing femboys online (especially those who avatarfag as anime girls) before feeling unable to breathe, at which point a shadowy ninja figure leapt out from the corner of my vision, front flipping to straddle me and put his hands on my chest, suffocating me. I looked at it angrily and tried to say "oh, you motherfucker," but I couldn't move. After staring at it intensely it dissipated into the wall where it turned into a tacky retirement home banner (???) celebrating some anniversary. Then I saw red light filtering through my windows, and thought it was good that it was dawning, since sunshine = not scary, right? Well I actually woke up immediately after, saw that it was still pitch dark outside, checked my phone, and turns out it was still only 2AM. I assume it was you in the other thread, Reader, but in the case it wasn't, what could it mean?
>>
>>30021729

The next situation that you are getting in, you will get yourself into trouble.

You don´t want to hold on any rules or good behavior but rather to do on what you like.

You wanna do whats needed but not righteous...

Since you are off limits , your fear will rise. The more you want to do on what you like and desire, the more you feel that this can hurt you.

Still, you don´t wanna loose your freedom but you will start to feel weird.

In the end, trouble is ahead and you will have to face evil from people that your shared your desire with...

----------------------------------

Desire,ego and the feeling to do on what you want will bring you trouble. So, either you hold on nice behavior and rules or face the consequences on the people you will hurt.
>>
>>30013196
>>30013883
I since had two more dreams about this person. Both of them involved him forgiving me and giving me another chance to be his friend, and spending time with me.
Do you believe that that means anything? Could it mean that he's thinking about me or that I have a good chance at reconciliation?
>>
File: fas falling.jpg (79 KB, 1000x1000)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
These threads are such bs the reader is obviously some kind of wannabe malefic mage. The christian grandstanding in the op is the biggest red herring. Notice how every reading he gives is negative and pessimistic? he's trying to create dissonance in the collective dream symphony, so that he can get the harmonious resolution in his dreams. I posted some made up shit in one of these threads the other day and he gave me almost this exact reply
>>30031031

you're not stealing my dreams fuckface, you're really bad at this.
>>
>>30021753

You are currently on a mainstream opinion. Everyone will share the same idea. You can only leave if you give in your desire.

-----------------------------

Pretty wrong. Its the best to fight it and leave such mainstream opinion
>>
>>30022349

You currently think that there is a person that wants to harm you. You think that his intentions are hidden by cool moves.

------------------------

This is a typical perspective that you think that people who are acting cool, smooth, typical are only that because they want to get closer and then strike against you.

This is wrong. This is just in your mind and that such people are always bad.
>>
>>30031503
hes trying to cover by writing less evil sounding interprettions but this is still evil. Dont trust this guy hes probably not even a person just a loose pssychic residue floating around on x trying to stay aware by siphoning off peoples dreams.
>>
today i woke up and frantically wrote down the name " rombson" i think it was referring to a shade of army green but i cannot remember what the item was i was just like woahhhh its rombson green!!
>>
>>30022795

1st: There will be a fight with your friend and this will cause you damage. He wants money / benefits back and you will misbehave because of that...

You tend to have a nice image towards other people, yet you are still misbehaving alot.

No sex stuff, no hate, no addictions... since you can´t hold any on these prepare of getting ill.

First it will harm you physically and one of your molars will take damage and cause you pain and more...

Second: You will have symptoms of either fever,diarrhea,neausea,stomach aches and feeling low / ill
>>
>>30031656
Imagine taking this retard's hexes seriously
>>
>>30022795
>>30022808

There is an undiscovered illness that already happened to you 10 years. You had this issue before and you got rid of this yourself before anyone else was noticing it.

After all this time, you will meet a friend but this one has changed. She made changes in her life and how to treat friends and her duties.

Another friend of her comes around and you will chat with her.
She will notice that you are still suffering from this illness.

Right at that moment, you are disgusted that something must have still grown inside your body. She has an answer and cure to this and will advice you on the next step.

You will find yourself bound to her cure. She is mixing up different recipes and more and that will lead to a very digusting medicine / treatment. She said, that you need to be bound to his, otherweise you won´t be cured.

You will have huge concerns about her technique and what she is doing.

In the end, you family will find out on what she is trying to do so and free you from this.

---------------------

If you have any severe health issues, go see a professional.
>>
>>30031130

>you're not stealing my dreams fuckface, you're really bad at this.

You are making up lies and you want people to belive in your lies?

I have no idea on what you want to proof.

That im only a decipherer of symbols or that you try to deceive people?
>>
File: 1632114981659.jpg (91 KB, 476x300)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
Can I post one? is kinda long, will try to summarize it.
>>
>>30031881
sure
>>
>>30030731
Do you mind interpretating this one? This is not a troll. I'm a believer in the Jungian approach, so i do not tie much value to your interpretation, however I am at complete loss as to what could be the meaning of this dream.
>>
>>30031881
>>30031898
-Male
-In the first part I felt comfortable, in the second one I felt strange
-No
-Kinda
-No
-Ego at first, then 3rd in the last part
-Mix between types A and E

Part 1

I find myself, my bed and window in a desert.
There are bugs in the bed and I manage to kill them and clean it.
then I see insects on the window curtain.
but this part of the dream ends and the subject remains unfinished.

then I'm in the apartment of some friends, I ask them for water
and I look for glasses, but they are all dirty, and I spend some time searching until I find a clean one.
Then I drink tap water, but it tastes bitter to me.
and I spend some time searching and I find a pitcher of clean, clear water.

Then I go to the living room, and I meet two kind old women and I talk with them, a door opens and outside you can see the sea and a monster snake approaches, I realize its presence and I observe it and it does not come closer.

The old women become very beautiful young people, I approach one but her partner arrives, and the other approaches me,
and together we see from the window a hot air balloon show (it is implied that the apartment is floating in the air for some reason, above the balloons).

then the woman who approached me, also shows me from the window, at the same height, a small agricultural town, and many crops and seems to be flooded with blue and clear water and tells me something like: the knowledge of the sea, or knowledge is in the sea. then for some reason I came to identify that the woman was from Japan.
>>
>>30032078
>>30031898

Part 2

then for some reason I find myself on the side of a mountain.
I meet a magician who explains to me a typeface/font, based on poses of human beings, (I remember seeing rich people and some trades).
then he explains to me a unit of measurement of approx 15 cm, through a tool with the same measure, and this tool allowed me to cut, refine and polish wood, and asks me to use it on a stone.

Then I start to climb and I find a kind of inscription or stone stele, which has like some gods.
and instead of using the tool, for some reason I try to take a photo of it.
The magician finds me, sees the inscription and lifts a cloak and reveals that it was a fake.
But under the cloak there was a large carved eye, under it it said "God", and when I touched the eye a voice was heard that told me, "I am omnipotent and I see everything."

The magician explains to me that he can see half of what the eye sees and and asks me to fight together against the eye.
>>
>>30004614
feeling: sick
lucid: yes but not initially
vision: initially yes, lost at some point during the dream
sleep paralysis: possibly at the end, unsure
3rd person: no
type: D
dream: I was living at a house like my current one but it was connected to a public pool that I owned or worked at. For whatever reason the pool was empty but there were people coming. After a while playing with my dogs and doing odd jobs around the pool I went into my house, when I came back out I noticed a group of old friends at the pool. One of them was way shorter in the dream than reality but I didn't notice at the time, the rest seemed normal. I approached them to say hi and exchange pleasantries or whatever but they were all super cold and didn't seem to recognize me. I thought they were messing around and then I thought they genuinely forgot me but then I realized how ridiculous that was and from that figured out that I had to be dreaming. (From here details get far hazier) At this point I ran back into my house but the arrangement didn't make sense anymore, it felt uncanny and I was suddenly terrified. Knowing it was a dream I thought that I might be able to manipulate it but I couldn't seem to (atleast in the ways that I wanted to.) I saw red lights and a lot of doors and kept running around helplessly trying to figure out how to wake myself up. suddenly I saw something that I didn't recognize then everything went black. I'm not sure if I was still dreaming at this point or if I had woke up and couldn't open my eyelids due to sleep paralysis or something, either way I was capable of thought and deeply confused. At some point everything came to and I woke up fully before falling back asleep a few minutes later.
>>
>>30004614
You grew up in Duluth, MN. You remember going to Canal Park as a child; the pier out to the lighthouse seemed to be miles long then. You looked out at the crystalline shore of sea ice as you and your parents walked along the pier in the brisk winter air toward the lighthouse, when your father said "Shame, what happens here. All those young girls, gone." You ask your father "What do you mean, dad." He responds, "Nothing, don't worry about it, son." You go on with your life.
>>
>>30022807

You will find a spot that is showing signs of a severe illness. You want to have it checked by a good friend but he won´t care for it. He says its nothing even that is shows the symptoms of an infected spot.

Even more you can show that something is not right. More symptoms appear that your digestion is not correct.

As additional symptoms, you will experience a piercing headache. Still no response from this close person (he is older and you trust him).

The person you ask for help won´t do anything. He doesn´t care and doesn´t take these signs as something important. He won´t do anyhing about it.

Let it have it checked by a professional, even that you trust him as a good friend.
>>
>>30004614
>20
>m
>wound-up
>semi
>yes
>no
>ego
>A

>i get into a physical fight with my dad in the kitchen. goes on for about a solid 15 minutes with us screaming obscenities at eachother
>>
>>30023030
>>30023226

The next situation that is coming up will show that you need confidence on what you are doing. There could be success if you keep on the right path.

It shows that when you start to work on it, it will reveal you have to suffer. You are worrying if this is too severe to proceed, but you will get the advice not to worry about it.

It won´t stop there, even more when you make mistakes, more issues appear that you would loose even more.

Still nothign to worry about, it will show that there is a small fight but will return to normal.

Of course its challenging but you should keep on working.

In the end, during your freetime, a pretty strong and lavish person will tell you on how to behave towards people. Its awkward that is caring about it too much... Still he isn´t focused on what you are workig on and will talk about topics that will waste your time.

Proceed on this path, it will be succesfull if you don´t worry too much.
>>
> 19
> Female
> Threatened, confused, on edge, scared, creeped out
> Slightly lucid, it was weird
> yes
> no sleep paralysis
> ego person
> Type E I think

Dream: Me and my family moved into this mansion and there were 3 teenagers in goth clothes. At one point I was alone and they asked me "when are you going to come here, we're waiting for you". One of the boys had a shaved head, one of the girls had cut blonde hair and the youngest girl had black hair. At one point I was in one of their point of views. I felt as if these were friends or even relatives but they scared me because there was something off about them. The mansion was on a plantation, its a very very old mansion.

There was a little skeleton girl on the top of the cellar, a window peaking just above the ground. She seemed as if she had been a miscarriage of sorts. i felt so scared and sad down there. So sad and desolate, I still feel depressed about it.

It scares me as I always planned on having 4 children and they seemed to be just the ones I invisioned.

In the dream I had this ability to talk to ghosts by starinng at them in the eyes until times stands still and we can speak. A black woman in slave clothes opened the fridge door and seemed annoyed at me being there. We spoke for a bit.

Other black lady with a blue and and orange head wrap and a blue dress smiled at me cheekily. She seemed so bright against the dream setting. She went "hi nice to see you again" I said "are you my spirit guide" She said "no, but your spirit guides are angry at you, they do all these things for you but you ignore thrm, they try to protect you with all they can" with a smile. She didn't seem angry, just lecturing me a bit.

This house was in a rural town, the house just felt wrong i think. It felt so nostalgic, as if I'm going to buy that mansion in the future and those ghosts are waiting for me.

Do you mind if I send a few? I totally understand if not.
>>
>>30023349

An advice from a close person will lead you to a new work. Its an low status job that everyone can do... yet you want to be free. You don´t want to stick to any rules or standards.

This will lead to a project where you have to put effort in it but you need to stay away from those who would give you benefits. Sad news will arrive and you have to answer if you have enough energy and goods to overcome it. You have enough energy,health and goods.

The people know that you have everything... they are expecting that you actually have everything and want to know if you are truthfull.

In the end, you will stop on breaking rules and start to work for friends and look on who might have small duties / work for you.

------------------------------

Do not ask for benefits / money if you actually have the power to work hard. People will get that you are suspicious on this...
>>
>>30023945
>>30025715

Very good advice :> The more conscious you are of your dreams in your waking life, the more energy your brain will put into dreams.

Its working like that. Also, if you have a sleep hygiene.
>>
>>30025976

Beware!

There is a man with trouble and he already exposed so man information to the public on what is grinding his gears, he will show up and wants to solve this trouble.

You will tell him to get away but he won´t stop and wants aggressively to solve the problem...

In the end, you think about telling lies about him to get him down.

You should solve this issue either with law or in a sorted manner but not spreading lies.
>>
File: mansion 3.jpg (398 KB, 1280x1280)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>30035316
It almost looked like this
>>
>>30026538

Well its a simple answer, you start doing it. You start with your own dreams and then you have journal and write down what happened in the next days.
>>
Also reader anon, how did you learn how to interpret dreams?
>>
>>30035367

This
>>30035343

and there are plenty of sites on line with a good database on the meanings of symbols.

It takes years of practice and understand that one symbols has alot of means. Like a coin has its side.
>>
>>30027298

You will encounter an issue that is in need of a professional, yet you will go to the wrong one.

Surely they are able to help but it won´t be the point anymore. During this time as you want to adress this intimate issue, you will find more issues. Plenty issues that don´t belong to you. You are sure that this doesn´t belong to this professional but to others... even other cultures and nationalities.

You will complain that you would never have such issues and they definately doin´t belong to you. The professional insists of knowing what is going on where you got the infos from.

You still try to explain that you found them right here at this business... so the professional will keep it. It even has signs of demonic and occult vibes to it.

In the end, when you are about to go since you couldn´t adress your issue, you will notice that something is very wrong.

Even more trouble shows up and there will be a message that you don´t put your nose into issues that don´t belong to you.

-----------------------------------------

If you have trouble, surely you have to go to a professional but this is over the top. A lesser will give you an answer as well.

Whatever issue you encounter during this time and its not yours, stay away from it. People can get pretty angry if someone is messing around with thier issues.
>>
>>30031044

>I since had two more dreams about this person. Both of them involved him forgiving me and giving me another chance to be his friend, and spending time with me.
Do you believe that that means anything? Could it mean that he's thinking about me or that I have a good chance at reconciliation?

Exactly. He would accept it.

Its only about if you make it happen, its very seldom that people do it on their own.
>>
30,m, no real feeling just a weird experience, not lucid, not really an ‘in person’ dream, type A
I was asleep, and I was trying to remember something. Just to point out I wasn’t dreaming I was asleep, I was asleep. I was trying to remember something, a visual memory of something red and round. But my brain kept ‘rejecting’ the search amd I kept going back to the start of the loop. The process looped hundreds of times, before I woke up enough to think about it. When I thought about it awake I realised what the image was, amd fell back asleep for a couple more rounds through the process until I’d retrieved the image from memory.
It was very odd and I’ve never had this happen to me before.

I also get the solids dreams, where you dream of geometric shapes that are infinitely large and small at the same time. That’s a very different feeling to a regular narrative dream. It’s like you’ve gone ‘somewhere else.’
>>
>>30031561

There is a person in need, if you encounter someone with that name, you should help him out..
>>
>>30027484

You will get into a new situation where you will be full of joy since you learn something new.

Yet, its not revable what its the good new about it. There are signs and leftovers.

Except for 1 news, it shows that there is deepr meaning to it.

You won´t be alone on this, you have support. You have to collect the snippets and what is the bigger meaning.

There will be trouble ahead and you will face difficuties on getting further. You have no clue about this and it shows that danger could come from this.

You are not sure if you should go further.

As the informations are gathered what this big story is, 3 people will check it but are overwhelmed about the horror.

Right at the moment, the chance of getting to know more will be gone. Still, you are able to see who got benefits from this and what high status this project had.

Since you are all deep into this case, a person will come up and ask where you are from. One of your friends will answer this...

Next moment, you will feel the danger that is coming and tell a lie about this coworker. He was not supposed to give out any information and the responsible for this mess is already informed now...

In the end, all of your coworkers will loose their money / benefits and you will fall far down... You have lost everything because of this and the owner is now happy that all of you fell for this trap.

---------------------------------

Stop on the next project that you are going for. The owner is only waiting for someone to step on this stuff and will sue everyone of you and get your money... You will face a long time of scarcrity and bad times.

Do not go for it. Leave it before it is too late.
>>
>>30030731

sourroudings, place, anything?
>>
Male
Very normal feeling
No Lucid
Slightly Vision
No Sleep Paralysis
Ego person
Type A

It was a very long dream but I don't really remember much of the belonging (which wasn't noteworth), just that I was in my middle school. But again it wasn't that important. Then I hopped in a car with my grandmother (still alive) and she drove me to a historic house museum. This is the weirdest part: it was supposedly the house of a very famous writer, and she even gave me a name: Goran Primoravic or something like that. When we entered the house there were photos of him and well, I'd never seen that face before. I suppose that he was Serbian or Croatian (given the name), and he looked like an eastern european male. He was an old guy and he was smoking in some of the pictures.

The dream was very weird to me because I don't tend to dream about people who I don't know about. When I dream about people who I don't know about usually I can't see their faces clearly but I was able to see this guy's face pretty clearly. It was also very weird for me that I got his name because this have never happened to before in a dream. Also, I'm mexican so i don't know anything about serbian culture. Overall a very weird dream, definitely one my weirdest dreams ever. Happened like a couple of days ago.
>>
>>30037937
>but I don't really remember much of the belonging
much of the beginning (of the dream), I mean
>>
>>30030842

With the topics on the internet that you encounter and where you don´t like other peoples opinion and lifestly, you like to go against them and confront on what they are doing wrong.

Because of that, you will experience issues with your health and breathing.

Right after this moment, you will another trouble. You will loose your current status.

Also there is trouble in the future for you. There is a big fight coming.

You should never turn into somebody judging other people lifestyle. Its thier life and you are not allowed to judge it.
>>
>>30036290
Damn, eerie stuff. Thanks!
>>
>>30032078

Bad.

You will encounter your current life in a very bad state.

You have to go through scarcity and nothing you will touch will bring any benefits.

Even more ,you have to face trouble since there is so much in the past that is going on your nerves.

Right in the next moment, you want help from your friends, yet they won´t offer yosomethig valuable... only what is left and thats something you definately won´t like.

You still want something and after some time, you will find on what its good and valuable.

In the next moment, you want to help out some elders but right in the moment you will encounter a very big fear. It won´t hit you directly but will wait till you leave.
When you get to know these people,one shows that she actually wants help for a yong girl.

Her partner will show up and you are still planning a project with all of them. Its wrong. The more you plan together, the more this plan will be off reality.

The next moment: All of you will judge a misery from another person that was too worrying and has alot of sorrows... because of that he lost everything that he has build up. The knowledge is to now let to of hard work because of sorrows.
>>
bump
>>
>>30035316
>>30004614
sorry just realized that I shouldve put *20 for age
>>
>>30032157

You have alot of expectations and you did put alot of effort into this situation. Since that, you will meet a person that has might but you won´t know where he got it from. He will explain to you that you need the right communication to get closer to rich people. They won´t listen to ordinary offers.

Its obvious, if you give them any offer or trade, they only will look at it if you make it look very beneficial with alot of promises. But you should know... don´t over do it.

Right in the next moment ,you will find a person that would take the offer but you won´t go for it but take proof that he is a good choice.

The person with might knows... this is fake. The person you have found is neither rich or a good business. Just fake.

This mighty person will finally offer that you work together with him and find a good business where you can sort out the fakes and good ones. Otherwise, both of you will fall for fakes.
>>
>>30042329

Additional: The mighty person is in contact with god and he can reveal half of the truth and is able to see if something is fake.

You better stay in contact with that person since he will lead you to success
>>
>>30033977

You have a benefit where people like to come and gather around. Still, they can´t use it but gather their friends around it.

The benefit you have and that you work for (odd duties) are good, yet people won´t admire your effort for it. They won´t gather for you but for their own friends. You still play with your friends around it.

One of this friends that are in this group is actually more important than you think... You don´t see it yet.

You will go to this "friends"... you know them and they know you but they won´t greet nor talk to you. You will think on whats wrong with them and they don´t want so socialize with you.

In the end, you don´t know what to do next.

Should you cancel the friendship with them?
Should you talk to them and why they behave like that?

Everything next will be your thoughts about on why they are so mean and what to do about it... everything shows that you only would get into a fight. If you stay on that, you will get ill for a short time...

----------------------------------------

Such situations happen. These happen to everyone but you don´t want to be a psycho and get mad about their behavior...

Its hard to accept but its better to just leave it before you do something you would regret forever.

Leave it like that. Don´t do anything about it.
>>
>Age 30
>Gender male
>Feeling confusion during fear when waking
>Lucid? No
>vision? No
>SleepParalysis No
>3rd or Ego person? Myself
>Type D
>Dream itself
I was in my bed and at the bottom over me there was a grey alien however it had a very wide smile. I felt confused then woke up In my bed and was afraid. I can still remember this dream a month on.
>>
>>30035038

You will get into a fight with a very close person. This will escalate and both of you will argue very vulgar.
>>
>>30043389

Bad.

You will get into a clash with another person. He has might over you and can cause you alot of trouble. He will wait for the right moment and do something evil.

-------------------------

Since somebody doesn´t have your culture or is just completely different, doesn´t mean you should start to argue and fight with them.

Leave them and don´t cause any trouble.
>>
>>30035316
>>30035341

>Do you mind if I send a few? Yes.

This dream is difficult since it really settles in the future and will bring alot of trouble with it.

Where did you meet the ghosts and was everyone after the cellar skeleton a ghost?
>>
>>30004614
>25
>Male
>Joy
>No. Regular unconscious dream.
>Yes, with a slight hazy feeling like that slight fog dreams have.
>No.
>First person.
>Type A.

I had a dream last night where I was back at the ranch I used to live in as a kid.
In real life we had four ponds in it, but never were big into creating fish. One of them (the biggest) had a few groups of fish that we planted there as babies.
In my dream, me and my parents were fish farmers. We were feeding the fish and filling one of the ponds with more water, and there were many fish in their clear waters (some of the fish didn't make sense, since they were ocean fish, but I didn't seem to care despite noticing).
One fish that caught my attention was a massive Koi fish, about the size of an adult German Shepherd. It was white and had orange spots on it. At some moment, it laid on it's side and surfaced like it was dead, which had me really weirded out and worried, since it was a beautiful animal. However, upon me making noise it thrashed around a bit and started swimming again.
Any idea what this could signify? I'm doing pretty good in my financial life, so I wonder if this has financial conotations? My love life is also decent.
>>
What’s your opinion on the dreams about the geometric shapes and the infinite large/small thing as in >>'30036387 above? Interested to hear your thoughts
>>
>>30036387

>>30044943

You have alot of opportunities with your career / plan. Its infinitive on what you could achieve and yet small on what it could become.

This is typical for people who are programmers. They have the ability to programm everything. It only decides on what you want to create.

The possibilites are endless.
>>
>30
>male
>Peace, love, frustration
>Yes
>no
>no
>ego
>A

Part 1

Dream started out in a grocery store and I knew I was dreaming. The thought came into my mind that I was god in my dream which has never happened before as I usually just control the dream without thinking about being god. Anyways I seen a young woman pushing her mother in a wheel chair so I walked over and layed my hand on the mothers leg. She was able to walk again and the young woman didn't thank me. I wasn't really concerned at the fact she didn't thank me, but I did realize helping dream npcs is entirely pointless. I woke up from this segment and fell back asleep. I was right back in the same grocery store, but laying on the floor as if I had been laying on the ground while awake in the real world(this happens several times during this one dream). I leave the grocery store and decide instead of helping people I am going to just watch what the npcs do. I was really at peace with watching them, but eventually I wanted to do something else.

The idea of finding my soulmate popped into my head so I decided to go do that instead. I knew where to look, so I crossed through a mountain pass and on the other side was a great valley. There was a bridge that crossed over the valley and connected to a temple. I just knew my love could be found there so I crossed the bridge and entered the temple. It was a large circular temple with a massive dark pit in its center. Didn't find my love inside the temple so I walked unto a balcony to think. Ended up waking up again and then fell back into the same dream. I got up off the floor of the balcony and I now knew my love was at the bottom of the dark pit. Started walking down a circular stairway that wrapped around the pit. I started to get really frustrated with how obvious the symbolism of the dream was feeling. Oh haha I have to descend into darkness to find my love how funny brain.
>>
>>30043421
I met the ghosts/people in the living room of all places which was leading into the kitchen with the ghost. Everyone after the cellar skeleton a ghost
>>
>>30045870
Part 2

I reached the bottom of the stairs, but I still couldn't see the bottom of this dark pit. I interpreted this as a test of faith so I jumped in and it turned out it was only around a 5ft drop. My love was actually there this time, but she was a massive snake. I got even more annoyed and frustrated with the symbolism. She ended up consuming me, but she spit me back out. When I picked myself up off the ground and looked back at her she had transformed into what I had thought she should look like. She took my hand and led me through a door that led back out into the great valley from earlier. I woke back up and when I got back into the dream I was laying in a bed in "our" home. She said I had collapsed so she picked me up and carried me home. I was too scared to open my eyes because I didn't want to accidently open my eyes in the real world, so she opened my eyes for me. She gave me a tour of our home which was inside a false volcano(pretty much a hollowed out mountain with a hole at the top). I was really fucking happy to be with her and I was absolutely satisfied with my life. I woke up again and then went back into the dream, she opened my eyes for me again. I guess we owned a space ship, but she told me it was broken and I could fix it. I went into the hanger area and I was really excited to be doing something for her, but just as I was about to pull the ship out of storage I woke up for the last time.

I was pretty sad and depressed for the day because I really wanted to stay in that dream and help her. It wasn't visually more real then real life, but it felt realer in other ways. I had a real purpose instead of this fake purpose I have in the real world. Oh boy I am wage slaving here while my soulmate is in the dream world and needs me. Never was able to go back to that place in any other dream.
>>
>>30037937
>>30037946

There is a coming challenge but you will soon overcome it. The advice from an elder will bring you to a past and it shows an old knowledge.

She just wants to show you on what you could achieve if you would follow these steps, yet you can see even that he was succesfull, he had bad habits.
>>
Okay this is the weirdest shit I've dreamt these days and I have no idea what my subconscious was even on

>20
>Female
>Happy
>Not lucid
>Yes Vision
>No sleep paralysis
>Ego
>Type A
>Dream itself

Dream begins and I'm in a hospital, getting something checked. I can see my reflection and I look younger, like how I was in highschool.
My aunt who is a doctor is doing the checkup and my mother enters the room and claims that my school mates will be here in a few hours because we were going to do a camp trip and the hospital was apparently part of it?
So my aunt offers to "Impress" my classmates. As they arrive both of us go down this grand red velvet staircase, something you'd see in an old chateau. My classmates are indeed impressed, we go around the hospital and then we go to this place that's full of pillows and mostly to relax.
I start talking with this person, I don't remember their gender or their face, this was the end of my dream so everything was more blurry, but they were VERY attractive. They put some red lipstick on me, then above that some very shiny blue lipstick and kisses me, then thanks me for helping them put on the lipstick.
>>
File: 1630088975611.jpg (135 KB, 918x689)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>30004614
>Age
>Gender
Male
>Feeling during dream
I was a little ancious because I was late for something
>Lucid?
No, but was realistic
>vision?
No
>SleepParalysis
No
>3rd or Ego person?
FPS
>Type ?
A
>Dream itself
I wake up in my dream by the morning, they where in front of my house and they were calling to me. Then I had a sudden ancious feeling because I was late for the training, they were just ok with it and give me the time I need to brush my teeth and put some clothes. (they were really nice guys).
>>
>>30046869
Fuck, I did a wrong ctrl+v. Sorry.

>Dream itself
I made part of some kind of /x/ organization that I was invited to be in.
A couple come to my house in a black car, they would drive me to the /x/ place for some training. The objetive was to develop some skill that they knew I had. And as soon they find out I had this skill they came to me. And somehow I knew it was a legit thing, I knew I could trust them, also they where pretty nice folk.
I don't remember and even in the dream I couldn't remember about what skill I had and where and what was this /x/ training and even how we would get there.
I wake up in my dream by the morning, they where in front of my house and they were calling to me. Then I had a sudden ancious feeling because I was late for the training, they were just ok with it and give me the time I need to brush my teeth and put some clothes. (they were really nice guys)
>>
File: maybe a foresight.png (256 KB, 584x529)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>Age -
>Gender -
prefer not to say
>Feeling during dream -
Anxious, woke up with a high heartbeat. Maybe because I also saw my late grandpa on a 2nd dream. It's been almost 2 years, but I remember the anxiety and terror of the sequence.
>Lucid - No
>vision -
Yes, Felt like I was watching a highlight reel of an action movie. Lots of jumpcuts of various settings
>SleepParalysis -
No
>3rd or Ego person? -
I was a watcher, not a participant. Not sure where that puts me.
>Type E, I guess.
>Dream itself -
Pic related. I don't want to claim I saw the future of Corona, or anything, but the main villains were Chinese (not any other Asian, I know my Eastern races). It was an invisible bio-weapon that instantly killed anyone on sight. Full public curfew was in effect at all times, but people still attended underground parties. I saw a rooftop party, and people started to die immediately. An Asian man in a suit left a limo, and the police/SWAT surrounded the building. One moment, I had a bird eye view of a large city, and a nuke went off right in the middle of it. I know nukes are cliche. The explosion even reminded me of the scene from Akira. That didn't stop it. I woke up after witnessing bits of raves where this invisible and singular bio-weapon left death and silence when it arrived at the room.

I still remember the dream clearly because of the terror this invisible bioweapon made me feel. For all things considered, I still don't think Coronavirus was a lab-made bioweapon by the Chinese. The original tweet is still online. I made my account private for a while for different reasons, so you won't find it. Check back next summer, where my mind is more clear and I will probably make my account public again. The timestamp is real, and I can post the follow-up tweet screenshot where I talked about my late grandpa (and a mention of the "singular bioweapon") from the same morning.
>>
>>30004614
>In a house and see a black shadow figure down a hall looking out of a door
>go in door and find another hall with 5 doors inside
>each door has a japanese woman being possessed or tortured by super natural entities
>told i have to exorcise the demons or they will suffer forever
>exorcism complete I die and wake up

One of them was being eaten, regurgitated and eaten in an endless cycle by some creature that looked like an orange.
>>
>Age 40
>Gender F
>Lucid - No
>vision - Yes
>SleepParalysis - No
>Ego
>Type E
>Dream itself:

>I enter a cute home. It is a viewing of a home that is for sale. Someone is marvelling at how good it looks, and the owner mentions they "just painted it". I look more closely at the walls and it is so badly painted, you can see where the roller didn't even overlap it's tracks in some parts, the blue paint is clearly visible beneath the new white paint. There is little furniture left in the house, it is covered with gauzy billowy fabric, the fabric is covering the floors, a lady who i used to know is trying to catch tiny fluffy mice that are running around in the sheets and I decide to help. When I catch them, I want to be gentle, but they bite my fingers painfully. I try to grasp them as firmly by the scruff as I can and still get bitten. When I finally put the last mouse into the bucket I see the others that have been in there have their mouths bound tightly with twist ties, and I think how cruel it is. Instead of taking them off, I ask the lady if I should remove them first, she says no, just leave it. I start feeling disturbed at that point and then I am in a car that is leaving, where my ex is sitting in the seat behind me and I learn that it is their house, and they are selling it for next to nothing. something even i could afford (something like 57,000 dollars). I start to feel upset because it has been sold. they start to draw on a notepad I am holding, a toe, and a can of cola. I instantly put the clues together. "my toe coke"... you mean mytoecold? Drew monson? Drew monson bought the house? I become enraged. They know that I used to like drew monson on youtube and didn't even tell me that i had the chance to meet this famous person. I wake up shaken by the irrational anger I feel at the whole situation.
>>
>20
>male
>sadness
>no
>yes
>no
>ego
>type A

I had borrowed a book from a guy I know (I'll call him John) and I went to his house to return it to him. His house was extremely decrepit and had no front door. His mother appeared at the front door holding a baby, and I told her that I had come to return a book. She lead me to a dark room in the house and John was sleeping in there, in the same bed as a very old woman who I think was his grandmother. I woke him up and handed him the book and then immediately left the house. I then walked alongside a coastal village and the sky was a dull grey and the waves of the sea were smashing against the rocks. On my walk I encountered the mother of a childhood friend who I have not seen for almost a decade now. She didn't talk to me but she stared at me with wide eyes as if she was shocked to see me. I proceeded to meet up with two close friends (I'll call them Adam and Ben) and we decided to go on a run. During this run, we passed through a field with very tall grass and there were hundreds of white owls walking around. We eventually arrived at some rocks by the sea and Adam was standing quietly on the edge, before deciding to jump in the sea to drown himself. I yelled at the top of my lungs and decided to hurl myself into the sea to save him. I grabbed his body and began to drag him up and out of the water, all the while sad music seemed to be playing as I was doing so. I finally managed to save him and brought his body back onto the rocks and Ben and I were relived to see that Adam was still alive. But despite our relief, Adam seemed as if he didn't want to be saved and told us to 'leave him alone'. That's all I can remember.

I had this dream a few nights ago and the drowning part has been in the back of my mind for all this time.
>>
>>30046707
Thank you
>>
File: Triangle-UFO-745999.jpg (10 KB, 590x350)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
I keep having dreams about seeing UFOs. I've never seen a UFO but I keep having different dreams about seeing multiple UFOs.

>25
>Male
>Really relaxed
>Kinda? I knew I was dreaming but still let it play out how it wanted
>Yes, everything was really clear
>No
>Ego Person
>Type A

I was laying in the grass on a hill outside of my city watching the sky. Suddenly I see a black triangle UFO flying in the sky at really fast speeds. It moved so fast it had a red aura, around it. It then split into 2 UFOs that looked like giant orange glowing orbs. Those UFOs then broke into 4 glowing white orbs. They stood there and hovered for a bit before one by one they lined up into a circle formation and flew into space.

It was actually really nice, I remember not being afraid seeing it. More amazed, like I wanted to lay there and just experience it because it let me. I could feel the cool air blowing against me. This was one of 4 other UFO dreams I had.

Another was when I was watering my plants and saw multiple colorful rings in the air spinning. One by one they appeared around me. There had to be around 14 of them, then one by one they started crashing. They slowly fell and didn't explode normally. More like they sucked in what crashed around it.

Thank you for doing this OP <3
>>
>>30045935
>>30035316

You will get into a new family and this will come with alot of trouble.

The people you will meet there are currently facing daily issues and their image is extremely bad. Even worse... they are to be seen a evil whorshippers.

Their behavior has gone radical and behave pretty harsh.

This "new" family is very old in history.

1 girl of this family is kept away and is completely left without any benefits. She has her own place where she can do what she wants but is kept away from the public.

She is suffering and is unwanted... also isn´t accept by this family anymore.

>It scares me as I always planned on having 4 children and they seemed to be just the ones I invisioned.

These will be your new kids but not bound to blood.

The trouble will rise even more. There are continuing issues. You will talk to one of the woman that has such a dilemma. She is not accepted by anyone since everyone is racist towards her and is being kept as a slave and do work that she doesn´t want to.
She still has some benefits in her life but gets annoyed as you can see on what she still has left.

Another woman with the same issue. She has trouble with people being racist towards her but shows alot of positive and energizing vibes. She even shows that only good fortune will come to those who stay positive.

You will ask if she is a guidance for you but she will reveal that the spirits who should guide you, are not supporting you anymore.

Why? Because you ignore the signs that were given to you, to do the right choice. They try to protect you from harm... Still you don´t understand what the signs were...

You have the money to buy all this property and the people who are working / suffering in there. They are waiting for a person that will help them out.

The troubles that you need to solve will need a cool head and a good plan.
>>
>>30051070
Jesus this sounds terrifying. I forgot to mention that the second woman may have been an actual spirit. i asked if she was my spirit guide and she chuckled a bit. She may have been a saint called Yemeyah who I'm going to give my offerings to soon.

>You will ask if she is a guidance for you but she will reveal that the spirits who should guide you, are not supporting you anymore.

Ah jeez :( I thought they were still there. That's terrifying because they help me do my readings and I always feel their strong spirit.

I've been doing ight by them and working on breaking a bunch of cycles in my life and it seems like it's working so that sounds really terrifying :(. I hope I can fix that.

>You have the money to buy all this property
Not right now but maybe in the future, and I always did have a feeling that i might get mixed up in some old money family that's fucked up.
>>
>>30051070
thank you for the reading anon, I hope I can reverse these things from happening. At least the spirits who guide me, I don't want them to disappear because they're who help me with my divination.
>>
File: 0_HOWARD-BROWN.jpg (42 KB, 615x409)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>30004614
this is from britpol but i promised i would pass it on because of how much it made me laugh. i have adapted it for American English.

under 35 over 25
Male
>Feeling during dream
Panic
>Lucid? (yes or no)
sort of
>vision? (yes or no)
no
no
>3rd or Ego person?
ego
>Type ?
Type A
>Dream itself

Had a dream i was invisible and broke into a Pedophiles house to get evidence but he heard me and then threw milk at me (and therefor revealing me) Then I ran out of his house and set fire to his car, but then I had to run away as I was in the process of being rehabilitated from my drinking habits by Howard from the old halifax adverts. (pic related) Wtf does it all mean!?

i too really want to know really want to know what this means as i find it hilarious.
>>
>>30043711

Even that your behavior/ character is not currently evoled, you will still get your benefits on what you have sowed in the past.

It shows that even these benefits shouldn´t be able to grow on where you have put them in, they still will flourish.

Suddenly, your hopes will be destroyed. The biggest of all plans that were made is completely gone. You will worry alot why and how this has happen... It seems that somebody has missed out important tasks.

You will argue and ask what is going on and you wait for feedback...

It will work out and everything will work again. Phew...

------------------------------

Everything is flourishing so far, even the benefits that you will get that shouldn´t be working there.

Ask for your biggest invest / plan how it is doing.
>>
>>30045870

On your Daily basis, you want to know how it would feel like to be good. Still bound to this world but use the skills that was given to highest of all. To be able to heal.

You would go to those who need it but they won´t thank you for what you have done.

You are concerned that if you would have this ability and nobody would thank you, how would you go on?

Its pointles since you think they are soulless...

Since that:
You don´t want to help anyone... why should you? You have your own issues and nobody came to help you... so why?

You just want to have your time and watch people do.

Next situation:
You want to find your soulmate and to find this person, you have to leave behind your current life and put effort in it.
The place where you could get her is not reachable, but with work and effort.

There is a place that is blessed but has a dark vibe to it... you won´t find her there. So you have to look in a more public space.

Still nowhere to be found...

You know what to do. You have to go deep in what you should actually avoid. Its not good on what you have to take to reach her...

cont.
>>
>>30046039

You will reach that place where she is but its not good at all and she is actually a non-trustworthy person.

She lies on a daily basis to get on what she wants...
Even that will hit you. She will completely abuse you and take on what you have... before she will give everything back.
She won´t be that liar anymore and changes to the person you would expect.

She will lead you out of your misery that you have taken for her.
You will get ill since this is too much for you.

Next moment: she will give you a safe place and care for you.

Your new home will be placed in a situation where people usually get statisfied... you won´t care.

You are very happy that you finally be with her.

In the end, she has a very big plan to life big and prosperous, yet she will need your help to start this plan. You will be very happy to work for her...

Love can make someone blind and so you will do everything for her.

She is pretty... sure. But do you really think that if she is acting vicious in the first, don´t you think such stuff couldn´t happen to you as well?
>>
>>30046817

If you have any trouble, you can be sure that your family is always there for you. They have alot of knowledge and can solve almost every problem.

Since your family is that stable and can achieve this, your family wants to show that they are capable of this ability.

They want to show it to the public on what you can achieve with a stable family and enough knowledge.

People that have currently the same issue will be impressed on how aweseome your family can be.

Since that, very attractive people will come to you and say that you should be more flirty and desirefull and for that they show a promising future in relatonships.

---------------------------------------

Be carefully on who to trust and what advice to take from other people, this can hurt your reputation pretty fast and for a long time.
>>
>>30046869
>>30046902

Means what it shows.

You could make a group for people with the same interest as you and they want your skills to accomplish their plans.

They are very nice but their intentions are evil...

This plan will lead to a very bad ending.

Yet, you want to participate netherless on what you will be told.

Let it be known, this plan will lead to a very bad ending.
>>
>>30052493
I'm hoping for some devilish cult. Thank you.
>>
>>30004614
OP please you've done my tidal wave dreams before and I just had another one last night after months of not having them so I came to this board looking for people like you to help me interpret it.

>Gender: Male

>Feeling during dream: First grace then panic

>vision: Yes

>Sleepy paralysis: no

>Ego person: Yes

>Type: A

>Dream itself:

I remember enjoying a beautiful beach and things being very graceful,
then I look to my left at the beach again and notice some unexpectedly violent tides.
Nothing crazy, just some 5-7 foot waves crashing against the coast-line.
My next head movement is back to the right, towards the beach again, and mysteriously
a 30 foot torrential wave has already impacted the beach 50 feet away from me- which
visually comes across as a flat wall of white, foamy ocean water that just suddenly stops
at a certain point and isn’t flowing towards me like normal water physics.
This is a repeat theme, usually the tidal wave is stopped in motion on the
horizon and not this close but still its locked in place at certain points.

I obviously panic, and turn the other way to run- this is where I find
I’m on a perhaps 45 foot wide sandbar island with no actual infrastructure on it.
I can clearly see more violent waves coming my way from the other side of the
island as well so the waves are coming at me from all sides.
All I can do is climb up some moderately sized trees, and I do this which keeps me
safe from the first few waves. Then I wake up.
>>
>30
> F
>Calm
>Lucid, No
>Vision, Yes
>Sleep Paralysis, No
>Ego, out of the ordinary for me
>Type A
Snippet from a long story dream that stood out to me.
I was growing tomatoes in an underground facility. I was a slave/kidnapped and was trying to convince a man to let me go. I didn't hate my work, I love tomatoes, I'd just rather leave. Everyone was on friendly terms with one another.
During my persuasion attempt the building flooded, it was instent like I blinked and the water was there. Everyone at the facility could hold their breath for a long time so we continued working and communicating with hand signs.
A scuba man swam by and left. A scuba woman stopped by and spoke with us and asked where an exit was. We couldn't talk to her so I hummed in response and helped her find what looked like a mine shoot. We left together.
The rest of the dream was just the normal story stuff- running away from guards, destroying a guards computer, getting help, and having a 3rd person vision of the main boss, willy Wonka, having a meeting with a board about my escape.

Thank you OP, the diver woman section stood out to me as abnormal, plus I only ever dream of characters in the 3rd person being myself was strange.
>>
>>30047684

Means what it shows, this is a prediction and you can see that this is not the first time this happened.

Multiple online source already show that the virus has been spread on parties / raves even in the last months.

They say it was 1 person who went there with symptoms and the rest of these people where infected.

This will go on and the government tries to get rid of relationships between those people and stop them on going further (not with a nuke tho)

They will even use their SWAT and police forces to hold down those who don´t care for any restrictions (already happened in europe and elsewhere).

In the end this will still be a continuing issue for the future.
>>
>>30052629
thats wild mine just before yours has a sudden appearance of flood level waters too, good luck with your interpretation
>>
>>30004614
>M
>25
>Lucid, yes
>Vision, yes
>Sleep paralysis, no
>1st person
>Type A
>Was in a absolutely massive library sort of place, ceiling wasn't even visible, with ornate wooden racks of books and boxes of items with either TV screens or like a painting on the front of that particular section, and they had every subject I could ever be interested in with a shimmering comic book type image on the front pertaining to the subject, this knowledge filled up the entire place, the collective knowledge of the entire universe and maybe beyond, and I just knew that's what this place was
>I was particularly drawn to a section which depicted the fictional xenomorph, and next to it there was a section with all knowledge of every alien lifeform in existence, and I approached them
>the next instant I found myself floating near a giant red star in space, and in between me and the star was a bunch of massive monolithic vehicles or structures, one of which was a huge golden pyramid, but the others were obscured by this, and I began telekinetically pulling them toward me and away from the star, all around us was the blackness of space with no other stars
>end of dream
>>
>>30051403
Thanks Reader.
>>
bump is op kill?
>>
>>30053905
OP is probably, may Allah forgive me for uttering this word, working
>>
>>30004614

>25
>Male
>Terror
>No
>Yes
>No
>Ego person
>Type E

I was in my house and my best friend came over and brought me a snake, Then, I was lying on my floor and I could see the snake slithering on the walls and celling and floor. It was a medium-length cream colored snake. The snake suddenly appeared before my legs, and started biting me like crazy. Legs, belly, arms, literally everywhere. I could feel the pain and the poison flowing in my vains. It was terrifying.

Please, tell me what does it mean.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.