[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


I don't wanna be a schizo anymore
>>
>>30004146
the final redpill is that it doesnt matter what shape it is, Jesus still died for your sins and thats all that matters
>>
well for starters the whole flat earth movement is a cianigger psyop to ridicule conspiracy theorists
>>
>>30004146
>Convince me
Creative way of "debate me"
Equally boring in the long run.
So NO, I'm not gonna convince anything
>>
>>30004159
This.

Women think that just because they have sex with a doctor, that pretty much makes them a doctor.
>>
>>30004146
How do flat earthers explain the pacific theater of WW2? Teleportation? Never happened? Did pearl harbor and Hiroshima kamikaze'd themselves?
>>
>>30004146
There's a few experiments you can do yourself, look them up. Or check how calculating trajectory of things, for example, in artillery works - it takes Earth curvature into account and without it, those calculations would fail every time. They don't.

And a thing I'd quote from a very nice post I've seen in the past:
The Flat Earth model can't even produce an accurate map of Earth. Every 2D map is going to be inaccurate because you cannot accurately render a globe onto a flat surface. The inaccuracies will vary depending on the projection method and scale of what is being represented (area of a city or the entire world). The only accurate map of the Earth is a globe. That is the reason flat earthers cannot draw an accurate map.

Get two people with a vast distance between them geographically, say USA and EU or just opposite ends of the USA. Have them call each other at sunrise/sunset for either person, look at the sun and compare where it is for both callers. There is no flat earth model that works with the results of this test.
>>
>>30004146
too late. the sphere is a freemasonic idea.
>>
>>30004146
Who cares? Why should it matter and why should we agree on it?
The Earth can be whatever shape you want if u really want it to be
>>
>>30004146
Learn to astral project and check for yourself. People who astral project seem to agree its flat, but I havent pulled it off yet myself (working on it)
>>
>>30004271
Bullshit or those people haven't really astrally projected. In which case, again, it's bullshit.
I bet most of those were people who tried to astrally project through lucid dream and simply dreamed shit.
>>
Why should I? When I actually want it to be flat. Everyone wants it to be flat.
>>
>>30004146
Just build a rocket and attach a camera to it. Launch into space and see for your self.
>>
>>30004310
just build a rocket bro
>>
its flat, you can check yourself
you need 2 people, cars, tripods, being close to sea.
find places that are 100 miles+ from eachother in straight line without anything obscuring view, one person install laser on tripod 3 ft above water level, other person 100 miles+ observer laser light 3ft above water level, there is no curvature
>>
File: wat.png (15 KB, 1186x681)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>30004364
>>
>>30004146
>>
>>30004146
The Earth being flat would require millions of people to be in on a conspiracy that doesn't benefit anyone at all, and none of them to be talking. It is so self-evidently stupid that >>30004161 has to be right, the whole point is to make other conspiracy theories look dumb by association.
>>
File: 1631816599281.png (183 KB, 400x500)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>30004415
>being this asleep
>>
>>30004364
the curvature should be obscuring 80 inches for every 100 miles so the bigger the distance the better,
I have done this over 279 mile distance, no one is stopping you from learning yourself
>>
>>30004462
>800 inches for every 100 miles
correction
>>
File: TheEarth.png (266 KB, 1532x800)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>30004310
A rocket can't prove anything.
>>
Flat earthers pretend to avoid being brainwashed when they are, in fact, being brainwashed into believing something that has been debunked since the greeks.

Most of these idiots are americans, wich proves how retarded america is.
>>
>>30004415
Remember covid? They only need to bribe the important few. The masses mindlessly repeat whatever they hear and ignore all evidence.
>>
>>30004562
Flat Earth would require a lot more people to be in on it though, such as anyone involved in the aviation industry.
>>
File: longcat.png (417 KB, 1200x900)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
>>30004146

I am not a flat earther by any stretch, but this thought bothered me the other day so seeing this post, I finally did the math. (anyone can do this same simple math btw, all the info is out there.)

So the answer to "why don't I feel like I'm traveling around the sun at 66,616 MPH" is that the earth and everything on it is moving at a constant rate so we don't feel it.

In fact I just did a quick google search and came up with this little gem:

Google "if earth is moving why don't we feel it"

first answer:

"We do not feel any of this motion because these speeds are constant. The spinning and orbital speeds of Earth stay the same so we do not feel any acceleration or deceleration. You can only feel motion if your speed changes."

This bothers me because it's a lie, or at least factually incorrect. I know this because the speed NOT being constant was the basis of my thought.

The speed is not constant, we move fastest when closer to the sun and slowest when further away. At our fastest we're going 18.82 miles per second and at our slowest we're going 18.20 miles per second. (source: Wikipedia)

Big deal, you might say. But the difference is .62 miles per second or 2232 miles per hour. So half the year we speed up by 2232 miles per hour, and the other half we slow down by that same amount.

2232 MPH divided by half a year or 182.5 days comes out to 12.23 MPH per day.

Divide that by 24, you get roughly a 0.5096 mile per hour acceleration at any given moment. This is NOT a constant speed, it's a constant acceleration or deceleration.

You telling me if you put me in room with no windows, I wouldn't be able to tell that the room was speeding up or slowing down my half a mile per hour? Shouldn't we be able to measure this acceleration pretty easily?

The answers I've found (very light search) say we don't feel it because Earth is in free fall around the sun. A bit like jumping out of a plane, you don't feel yourself speeding up but you are.
>>
>>30004146
Go up and look for yourself.
>>30004551
It's a CIA psyop to associate actual conspiracy theories with laughable nonsense. Same with reptilian shit.
>>
>>30004146
SIMPLE. THAT'S A BULLSHIT INFO GRAPH.

doesn't account for summer / winter northern / southern hemisphere occurrence correctly. in short, you're retarded. nothing new
>>
>>30004631
>You telling me if you put me in room with no windows, I wouldn't be able to tell that the room was speeding up or slowing down my half a mile per hour?
Yes. You untrained perception would very likely fail to feel anything.
>>
>>30004630
If people knew that the Earth is flat, they would stop working and escape. Everyone who profits from exploiting people, every government and corporation, would be inherently interested in keeping the secret of flatness.
>>
File: 37 in a row.jpg (33 KB, 480x480)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>30004631

(comment got too long) This explanation makes sense logically. If you drop a person in space, not in orbit, well above Earth's atmosphere, they will start at 0 MPH and will begin accelerating toward Earth, but in their own experience, they will feel "zero g's" and free fall, but no acceleration. Makes sense then if we're in free fall around the Sun, we wouldn't feel the parts where were speeding up and slowing down. OK.

But it still bothers me why the 1st result on a Google search is wrong and straight lies about our orbit being a constant speed. The 2nd result is a long Forbes.com article that again talks a bunch of crap about not feeling movement when at a constant speed, never addressing the constant acceleration / deceleration question. After that, every article tries to redirect the question to being about why we don't feel the rotation. That's an entirely different question.

And still others try to explain this away as "people just aren't sensitive enough to feel such a weak force" They obviously didn't do the math, because surely humans can feel a 0.5 MPH acceleration. Meaning, as I pointed out, in 24 hours you've gone from 0 mph to 12.23 MPH.
>>
>>30004146
If you don't want to be schizo anymore, stop going to this cursed place or other places like it.

There are two main ways, with primitive tools, to prove the earth's surface has a curvature yourself. One is the somewhat impractical one where you compare the lengths of shadows of sticks, the other one is more practical where you measure the angle between the horizon and a plumb line on top of a tall hill or on top of a tall structure. Like this mad lad did many centuries ago https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Biruni#Geography_and_Geodesy
>>
>>30004292
Mmm trust myself or some shill on the internet?
>>
File: 2vn3ote.jpg (18 KB, 768x315)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>30004743

Maybe you're right, (though if you went from completely still to a sudden 0.5 mph acceleration, you'd feel it)

But even if I concede that people couldn't feel it, a simple accelerometer would be able to show a 0.5 mph acceleration.
>>
File: jesus_crisp.jpg (33 KB, 400x400)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>30004159
You fucking retard still belive in a book that is written after the alledged birth of jesus crisp ?
History is fake.
Religion is kind of fake.
But Jesus Crisp is for sure not the story that we have been told.
Earth is flat.
Moonlanding is fake as fuck.
We are owned by the Rothshilds and Rockefellers.
Mark Zuckerberg is a Rockefeller Descendent.
They know the truth.
Our creators abandoned us, and they took over.
Jesus probably existed and Nero was the Antichrist.
And this was a Great reset Event.
The next one was after the Victorian Era.
And the next one is the Current one.
But most shit that is written in the Bible and the "Timeframe".
There will be no salvation.
We live in a dome, we can't leave.
The End.
>>
File: mooonlt.jpg (219 KB, 1280x720)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>30004194
> it takes Earth curvature into account and without it

Are you retarded ?
It takes DROP of hight due to gravity into consideration.
Not "Earth curvature".
There are Laser Targeting systems that work over 100km.
Explain that?
How can a straigh line of a Laser bend around the earth?
How can you see Ibiza from Mallorca ?
Please explain.
Also explain how we can take photos ON the Moon, when its light intensity on earth is 0.1 Lux ?
Its 384,400km distance from earth.
Inverse square law of the Light defines the Intensity of light will decrease to the square of the increase of the distance.
> s. https://www.toppr.com/guides/physics-formulas/inverse-square-law-formula/#:~:text=What%20is%20the%20Inverse%20Square,multiplied%20by%201%2Fd2.
> picrel
Lets assume the camera is 1m above the ground.
That means if the Moon has a Light intensity of 0.1 Lux on earth (which is 384,400,000 times the distance of the camera on the moon), that it has to have a light intensity of at least
14.776.336.000.000.000 Lux at 1 m distance from the moon surface.
To comparison:
Suns Light intesnity when you look directly into the sun from earth : 120,000 Lux.

Explain to me, how they made this photo on the moon, or how this dusty dirtball can illuminate the earth with 0.1 lux from that distance.
>>
flat earth refers to this being a material ("2d") plane, dumbass
>>
>>30004660
>It's a CIA psyop
Any evidence?
>>
>>30004660
>It's a CIA psyop to associate actual conspiracy theories with laughable nonsense. Same with reptilian shit.
only non retard reply itt
>>
>>30004922
I suspect most accelerometers can only measure acceleration relative to Earth, or themselves. Not the Sun.
>>
I don't give a shit about the Earth being a globe or a disk, nor anything about space.
We've got bigger issues, but there are some bullshit arguments on both sides here.
>>30004146
I have two issues with the picture.
>sunrays; doesn't work
Yes it does, look at the globe and imagine it spinning on the axis OVER A DAY, you'll see that the closer the latitude is to the equator, the longer it OVERALL remains in the sun. This also works under the yearly model with SEASONS which is a change in climate over a whole year observable by everything including chimps, which is something that your picture disregards by saying that seasons are fixed to specific latitudes.
>shadow cast by vertical pole || yin-yang
"Natural" mathematical "demonstrations" aren't dependent on the Earth being flat
>>30004194
>it takes Earth curvature into account and without it, those calculations would fail every time
It takes gravity--a downward force--into account.
>The Flat Earth model can't even produce an accurate map of Earth
>Every 2D map is going to be inaccurate because you cannot accurately render a globe onto a flat surface
That's assuming the Earth is a globe.
Of course you'll be unable to recreate it accurately if "recreating" is what you're doing.
>>30004415
Research anything about history, it is unrecognizable from reality.
Remember that "war is peace," anon.
>>30004631
We are anchored to the Earth. For us 0.5mph is very perceptible, but for a celestial body, it's nothing. Go and apply centrifugal force on a liquid in a container and vary the speed. The liquid will move only when the movement are brusque.
>>30005017
>explain how we can take photos ON the Moon
This is the same as saying "how can we take photos on Earth."
If the camera is situated on the moon, like on the picture you posted, then it's not illogical.
The light source is the Sun, not the moon nor the Earth.
>>
>>30005375
>>explain how we can take photos ON the Moon
>This is the same as saying "how can we take photos on Earth."
>If the camera is situated on the moon, like on the picture you posted, then it's not illogical.
>The light source is the Sun, not the moon nor the Earth.

You miss the Point. They where illuminated by the SUN.
The floor reflects the sun light.
The reflected light reaches earth with 0.1 lux.
Please explain, how the dirt reflects sunlight from the moon to the earth over the distance of 384,400,000m so that the reflection illumination intensity equals to 0.1 lux.
The reflected light of the moon, the ILLUMINATED DIRT by the sun had to have a Intensity of 14.776.336.000.000.000 Lux at 1 m distance from the moon surface.
With that lighting you can't make a phote from the DIRT.
The Illumination of the DIRT is higher than the light intensity of the sun on earth.
>>
>>30004177
Stop projecting.
>>
>>30005552
>You miss the Point
You made no point, I just proved your argument was wrong.
Is your "point" that it is impossible to photograph the moon from the Earth?
>>
>>30004631
Anon's Solo Centric Universe

The Sun is orbiting around the galaxy too.

And the galaxy is moving.

Our rate of movement is many times your math other again in ever looping cycles.

Or is it?

I have proof of "stationary" Earth.

Jupiter. Saturn. The 2 large visible outer planets do not orbit Sol as taught.

Watch them, at night, they are both visible.
Look they are there High to the South (northern hemi_ here) this season, next season, all year, up at night.
>so?
When it's summer/winter they should be behind the Sun(Dayside)/Away from the Sun(nightside)

>The 2 Planets Jupiter and Saturn "Orbit" Earth slowly (9 to 11 year cycles)
>>
>>30005594
So what is Earth in your system, then, since you still consider the existence of "planets?"
What about the "inner planets" do they also not orbit as taught?
>>
>>30005589
No You cant make a Photo of ANYTHING on MOON
See picrel of:
>>30005017

There is a photo taken ON the SURFACE of the moon which should be Illuminated by the sun with the intensity of 14.776.336.000.000.000 Lux .
Its like trying taking a photo while million flashbangs are going of at once.
The background illumination of the floor of the moon would be so light, that no camery would work. No. And nobody could see anything.

Flashbangs have a illumination power of 12 million Lux.
We can photograph moon from earth. that works.
because it only has 0.1 lux Intensity.
But there is a thing called physics and the inverse-square-law of light.
It you double the distance the intesity gets quarted.
And if you have 384,400,000 times the distance the intensity gets devided by
384,400,000^2
>>
>>30004551
>since the greeks
Ancient Greeks never existed. Come live here for atleast a decade a learn about stories the locals tell. This art you see is very recent or even faked. The Parthenon was made in the 1800's, there are even photos by a French archeologist which show how the inside of the marbles being constructed looks. Most likely wood. I can't find the images now but I might post it later If I can. I forgot to bookmark and I could't dowload the images from that domain so it will take some time to find it again but you could do it on your own. The people here didn't even call themselves greeks till around the time this place become an indepedent nation.
>>
>>30004551
>Gayreeks
Fuck Greeks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnuYO6DlA7E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad6OfwW8zik
>>
>>30005767Sorry for having misunderstood what you meant, I'll look further into it this evening.
So what do you say celestial bodies are? Or are you just proposing that space is unreachable?
>>
File: emf_battery.png (513 KB, 518x598)
513 KB
513 KB PNG
>>30005915
We can't leave earth.
Celestial Bodies are Lights that could be anything.
And yes even the planets are self illuminated.
Grab a nikon 900 camera, on a clear cool night go out and zoom into Mars (you can see mars with the camera)

Here is a video of what you can expect:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/BKiYeoAHmQX9/

The stars and planets are behaving pulsating balls of plasma, except saturn, which looks like its frozen in state.
NOBODY knows what a star or a planet is.
Nobody.
If you want a redpill with images and debunks of globe earth and helio centrism :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5cjGkNiurA

nobody knows what the Moon is.
It's self illuminating. The edges of the full moon are always crisp.
This is impossible if its a refelcting ball.
When you throw a light onto a ball, the intensity of the reflection will fade out to the "edges"
The middle is always the most reflective part.
There is also no Vaccum arround us.
Ever used a straw ?
How much "under pressure" do you have to create in you mouth to overcome gravity?
Ever seen a balloon in a vaccum ?
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYLJGXthzpE
The expansion force of air into vacuum is way way way stronger than gravity.
Do you believe we are on a rotating ball that spins 1000mph arround its self, while its orbiting the sun with 67000mph, while the sun is moving with 1.3 million mph in a linear motion through space, while the whole milkway spins and drags the sun sideways with 500k mph ?
Do you believe that ?
>>
>>30006030
>Celestial Bodies are Lights that could be anything.
>And yes even the planets are self illuminated.
Don't know about you, but I can't see much during the night without the moon.
Also, if the moon is self illuminating how does our previous conversation make any sense, then?
>Do you believe we are on a rotating ball that spins 1000mph arround its self, while its orbiting the sun with 67000mph, while the sun is moving with 1.3 million mph in a linear motion through space, while the whole milkway spins and drags the sun sideways with 500k mph ?
I don't really care about it to be frank, we've got bigger issues.
>>
>>30005017
>How can you see Ibiza from Mallorca ?
You can't.
>>
>>30004896
Sounds to me like you trust enough retards online who fake projection.
>>
File: immumina.png (346 KB, 1499x1422)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
>>30006113
> I don't really care about it to be frank, we've got bigger issues.

You don't have any idea right?
You are talking about covid right, the great reset etc.
Its all part of the plan.
The People who push the vax are the same people who push the flat earth in the background.
Club of Rome and the Bilderberg Group the WEF are reseting us.
Its not their first rodeo.
The last big reset happened in the late 19th century.
If we understand that the earth is flat, and that we have a creator we would have mor power then they have.
And I am not religios in any way.
Our system is created and designed, and [[[they]]] know this.
They want us to not no it, to be worthless pieces of shit on a spinning piece of dirt, with no reason to live whatsoever.
So we obey and live in the moment, live from the hand to the mouth.
And bring [[[THEM]]] the resources.
WE ARE slaves and they will optimise the slave mode with vax and tech, to make sure we will lose the contact to our devine nature.
Every god damn conspiracy theory intersects and the present time is the time of the awakening, because a lot of people look into who finances what and what happened in the past, then they stumble upon the fact that NASA burns 65million $ a day and that they fake a lot of shit.
Everything is fake.
Politics is fake, ita a illusion for us.
This is the revelation. The conjunction of all conspiracies of power, and if you see flat earth you will see every trick they pull of to decieve us.
>>
File: 1633661536835.gif (1.79 MB, 126x124)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
>>
>>30004146
>Convince me
Still not wanting to convince you.
No thanks.
>>
>>30006220
So the Earth is covered in a giant glass dome? How do we know this?
>>
>>30006218
Who said anything about COVID? That's a small thing in the grand scheme of things, just their latest push to make as many biological IO machines out of humans as possible, so they can further cement themselves as "masters of the Earth."

You're not the only one who've seen past their lies, humble yourself.
>>
>>30005770
>The people here didn't even call themselves greeks till around the time this place become an indepedent nation.
Yeah, because they were called Romans for 500 years, Byzantines for 1000, and Ottomans for 300 years
>>
>>30006275
>Yeah, because they were called Romans for 500 years, Byzantines for 1000, and Ottomans for 300 years
False. Even the mainstream historical narrative itself doesn't claim this. The Eastern Roman Empire never called itself Byzantine and neither the "greeks" living under Ottoman ruled called themselves Ottoman. They considered themselves Christian Romans and nothing more. You really don't know what are you talking about. You aren't even familiar with the mainstream side in order to further debate the legimacy of anything.
>>
File: image0[1].png (820 KB, 1024x693)
820 KB
820 KB PNG
>>
>>30004161
True. You try to talk about any other conspiracy theory and you are being called a flat-earther, term weaponized by the media to discredit other conspiracy theories that *might* hold truth to them. People just too damn blind to see a PsyOP as a PsyOP.
>>
Question to flat earthers: why do objects always fall downwards in a vacuum?
>>
>>30004226
Willful solipsism is cringe
>>
>>30006337
>Tfw people think tryptophobia (fear of unnatural holes) was mostly Photoshop created.
>Finally understanding the fear is deep rooted because it's a true reflection of the earth.
>>
>>30004146
It's donut shaped because God told me so. Listen to God and you will learn the donut model most accurately depicts real life.
>>
>>30006603
only heavy objects fall
>>
earth is a dodecahedron
>>
>>30004562
This
>>
>>30004474
800 inches is a lot, are you sure about this number?
>>
>>30004146
If the Sun never sets below the horizon as flat Earthers claim, then how can Mt. Rainier cast a shadow on the clouds above it during a sunrise?
>>
>>30004146
have you ever flown in an airplane? that literally debunks it right there
>>
>>30004146
the simplest answer is who gives a shit if it's flat or round how does it affect you in any way
>>
>>30004146

Go to the ocean or a port with a looking glass and watch a ship crest hull down to hull up on the horizon. Sit with your back on a mountain top at night and watch the stars "go by" at night while your back is stuck to an ellipsoid earth spinning on its axis. That's a harder one to explain, but you can literally sense it somehow. That's how the classical philosophers noticed. Obvious, but not trivial.
>>
>>30004146
I dont believe its flat but I have discovered that I really dont like the type of people who go around deboonking it. Something wrong with them
>>
>>30006486
Try talking about the holocaust was a hoax, flouride in water is bad, chemtrails, 9/11 was an inside job, pizzagate...all these other conspiracies and normies will not give a shit and call you insane, it has nothing to do with flat earth "discrediting". Before flat earth became mainstream in the mid 2010s, most other conspiracies were labelled "tin foil hat" and "crackpot".
>>
>>30006153
Costs no money, dont have to give my email address. What's there to lose by trying?
>>
>>30004161
This .
>>
>>30004179
I don't think any of them know what you're talking about. Same with any other contradictory situations that arise from considering flat earth seriously. They are just ignorant enough to not realize and curious enough to question the established world view in the first place.
To be a flat earther must be truly hellish.
>>
>>30009104
The Sun Disk only seems close to the Earth because it is very far from us.
>>
>>30004146
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic
>>
>>30009195
You cant see a curvature from airplane if this is what youre implying
>>
>>30011127
>flat earth became mainstream in the mid 2010s
it did what!?
>>
If the different parts of the southern hemisphere are actually so far apart in a flat disk, why do we see the same constellations (more or less) all over the southern hemisphere the same way we see the same constellations all over the northern one?
Different points on the sourthern hemisphere should see very different skies due to how distanced they are, right?
>>
>>30010216
But anon, we must keep the slaves arguing among themselves!
>>
>>30011587
I meant it entered into popular culture.
>>
>>30004146
If the earth is flat your head is flat
>>
>>30004159

https://youtu.be/BKLVpDTZOPQ
>>
>>30011602
No. The distance between points around Earth is infinitesimal when compared to how far those stars are.
>>
>>30004146
No one can convince you.
You have to go outside and do your own independent research.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEhdlIor-do
Blue Origin doing another fake space flight today.

>Chat is disabled for this live stream.
what a surprise
>>
>>30004146
I don't waste my time on people so mentally ill that they fell for the flat earth psyop.
>>
>>30012034
Cya tomorrow
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iqFRr_nwDw
>>
>>30004562
>The masses mindlessly repeat whatever they hear and ignore all evidence.
The masses can't prove for themselves that the earth is a globe either. >>30004630
>Flat Earth would require a lot more people to be in on it though, such as anyone involved in the aviation industry.
People physically can't get to a vantage point to observe the true shape of the earth for themselves. Planes are only allowed in specific areas at specific elevations too. It would be easy to fool everyone on earth about something they can't actually measure.
>>
>>30004146
Would the elites constantly promote flat earth as the only alternative to the official version if it was true? ("We don't have time for a meeting of the flat-Earth society," Barack Hussein Obama) Even the UN logo depicts the flat earth.
>>
>>30004161
thats exactly what I've been saying
it was once promoted A LOT on youtube and tv shows and I believe is to discredit the LEGIT conspiracy thats going on for centruries.. and put all conspiracy theorists into the same pot and ridicule them.
What convinced me it's a psy op(not a lot of people actually say that) is when obama was talking about flat earth, saying 'we don't have time for those flat earth meetings' when other shit was going down that time and was trying to take public's eye away from them.
Its true NASA faked some moon landings to cut budget, win 'space race'.. but that doesn't freaking mean the earth is flat! FFS! Logically speaking it sounds as a not-so-obvious overreach and ridicule campaign, which is indeed promoted by the powers that be, for the obvious reason.
And trust me, I've made my research.. everything flat earthers say can be explained logically.
>>
>>30011581
no but the flight path debunks flat earth
>>
>>30004146
When you look through telescope all planets are round what makes you think we are on flat earth ?
>>
>>30004146
If you travel far enough in any direction you'll notice that the Horizon falls away, except for land features. This is true even when you traval by sea or air. QED the Earth has a spherical shape. Further proof is the classical standby. One team travels to a distant city and measures the sun's shadow at the same time - they differ in length.
>>
>>30013193
During your research did you find even one piece of evidence that the CIA created flat earth as a psyop to discredit conspiracy theories? Maybe CIA documents, leaked emails etc? Flat earth being ridiculed by Obama and Netflix mockumentaries is not evidence.

>>30014434
Logical fallacy. You're assuming planets that because planets appear to be round when viewed through a telescope that means earth is also round.
>>
File: real flight.jpg (271 KB, 1425x1047)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>30014406
does it tho?
>>
>>30004146
Get a flight ticket to somewhere, then come back
>>
>>30004427
>posting tranime
>>
>>30014628
alright retard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd-FAyHdpxI
>>
>>30004427
Who benefits from it, specifically, and what do they get in return?
>>
>>30014673
Don't argue with flat earthers. its like that one boomer quote about idiots dragging you down to their level and beating you with experience
>>
>>30014679
You would have to assume that you in fact knew better than someone you say is an idiot. This is only an assumption though and the argument is used as a cop-out. Not only is it a cop-out, but you are limiting yourself from maybe learning something new. You don't have to argue with someone in order to learn either. Dialogue is conducive to learning from other perspectives, not debate.
>>
>>30014673
The globe earth theory separates us from the existence of God. If people woke up and knew the truth about the flat earth they would realize God is real and we have been lied to about everything. The elites power structure would collapse and we would be free.
>>
>>30014650
>calls me a retard
>posts a video with a guy using Google earth
lol
>>
>>30014679
It's fine. People who believe in a flat earth always have different answers for that question, so it's always interesting to ask.

>>30014845
Notice how I said "specifically". Which elites are you talking about?

Is it impossible for God to have created a spherical earth?

What kind of freedom is denied from people such as you or me by maintaining the view that the earth is flat?
>>
>>30009104
The shadow is coming from above, from the peak of the mountain.
This rainier shadow story is only widely known because it was debunked, so you know this, you're either a troll or a glowie
>>
>>30014673
Governments and corporations? If people knew the Earth was bigger, they would try to escape instead of having to accept one-sided agreements.
>>
>>30015056
Like how they've escaped from Europe to America, and used their new-found freedom to quickly create so much wealth they're now stronger than their former rulers.
>>
>>30015056
Which governments and corporations?

Can't people travel elsewhere or even go off-gridif they don't agree with the laws of the country they were born in?
>>
>>30004146
The moon... is upside down from Australia’s POV
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su-fmoZUkF8&ab_channel=ProfessorDaveExplains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bHqBy92iGM&ab_channel=ProfessorDaveExplains
>>
>>30015129
All countries are shit.
If people conquer one of them to create a free country, the world government would crush them. When a legitimate leader of an existing country rebels against the world order, his country gets suppressed as well. No escape.
>>
>>30015514
The Roman and The Chinese Empires have similar histories. But the West has managed to rise again, while China kept rotting after the fall. Why?
Because western governments had strong external enemies. And had to respect their people to get their support.
China had no strong external enemies. And could focus solely on decadency and furthering the enslavement of its people.
Now that all governments are in a weird unholy alliance, they can all be like China.
>>
>>30015514
What's the world order?

Crush them in what sense?

Do these leaders rebel against the world being a sphere? Has it ever been a political issue?

If "all countries are shit" what's the point of escaping elsewhere in the vast flat earth and making another one?
>>
>>30015581
I'm only saying that if there were some free countries behind the wall, it would make sense for the governments to hide their existence.
Crush people like South Africans. Crush leaders like Gaddafi.
A world order where all countries have some weird rules to follow and always join forces to punish disobedience.
Free people could have a chance to defeat one, or even several totalitarian countries, if there was a hypothetical land where the forces of the new world order, or some of its members, couldn't reach. Against all countries, free people don't have a chance.
On our small round Earth, with our modern technology, forces from every country can reach everywhere. If the Earth was secretly bigger, though...
>>
>>30005552
Are you sure your law doesn't only work in non-vacuum?
>>
>>30015654
>I'm only saying that if there were some free countries behind the wall, it would make sense for the governments to hide their existence.
In theory, sure. Which wall?

How would these free countries differ from the current ones? What makes them "not shit"?

>Crush people like South Africans. Crush leaders like Gaddafi.
I have to get informed on the subject, but did Gaddafi ever claim the earth was flat or held proof of it?

Wasn't he "taken out" for different reasons?

Is this rebellion exclusive to the middle east? Why hasn't it gone over other places around the world, where there may be independent people with scientific backing and proof of the flat earth?

Why can we talk about these things openly without being immediately "crushed" by these governments?

>A world order where all countries have some weird rules to follow and always join forces to punish disobedience.
"Weird rules" such as what, exactly?

>Free people could have a chance to defeat one, or even several totalitarian countries, if there was a hypothetical land where the forces of the new world order, or some of its members, couldn't reach. Against all countries, free people don't have a chance.
>On our small round Earth, with our modern technology, forces from every country can reach everywhere. If the Earth was secretly bigger, though...
What if the "free people" don't want to rebel?

What are the freedoms this rebel movement you describe would offer to get them to their side? And again, please be specific.

If this hypothetical land is beyond the reach of the world's biggest nations what makes you think the average person or even this rebel movement can get to it?
>>
>>30015056
>Corporations benefit from smaller earth
>If Earth was bigger, corporations could also exploit the greater amount of resources

Also:

>China, Russia, and US hate each other
>Still in cahoots to keep the secret
>>
>>30005770
I'm interested, anon. Reminds me of Anatoly Fomenko's work.
>>
>>30004218
Why the sphere ? What is the meaning ?
>>
>>30004146
You can buy a weather balloon for like $200, cameras can be gotten for cheap and GPS trackers as well.
>>
>>30014575
no. thats the weird thing here. Everything posted about FE seems organic and haven't found any 'legit' evidence from orgs or people that know their shit suggesting is a psy op. I'm deep into conspiracy theories and have been from an age that can be considered unhealthy. But I do remember how the FE movement came to be, and frankly speaking.. half of them f.earthers are under educated and the other half religious fanatics. Logical conclusion been is a discrediting campaign for the real stuff.
>>
>>30007171
Fucking creepy
>>
>>30011869
Wrong idiot. Boy don’t you feel stupid
>>
>>30014650
Complete retard is you
>>
>>30004146
Fly to Abu Dhabi. Drive to Dubai. Watch the buildings rise up out of the desert.
>>
File: UN_logo_FE_map.png (417 KB, 800x400)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
>ITT: Zero globe proof
>>
>>30004271
You have aspergers syndrome. Go play doom eternal loser



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.